PDA

View Full Version : Whoa -- hello!

Tangerine Fox
August 12th, 2007, 08:20 PM
I seriously doubt anybody here remembers me, but I'm back after a more than a year. Wow, last login "May 21st, 2006." Not long after that, my old laptop died and I lost just about everything, including this place. (Oops! Hard drive overheated.)

See, I'm /horrible/ with passwords, but I was actually just randomly spriting this evening and remembered my password of all of sudden. So...here I am!

Basics about me: I mostly go by Vixichi (or any variation of that). I'm from Florida. I love my dog to bits and talk about him a lot. I love to read, write, draw, pixel, design websites, and generally be creative. I also like to run, hunt, and work crew at my local civic theatre.

I don't keep up with the Pokemon anime and I don't have DS, but I love the video games and manga that I do have. :3

Well, hi again!

Vavavoom ♣
August 12th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hello, I'm Vavavoom! Welcome back to the forum, I guess. I hope you'll have fun around the forum. ^^
~
-gives a Togepi as a welcoming present-

PaulKing
August 12th, 2007, 09:12 PM
hi my name is paul nice to meet you

Zishi
August 12th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome back Enjoy your Stay

Signomi
August 12th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Tangerine Fox. =O I remember you. You're Kurayami's sister. :3 It's been a while since I've seen you, welcome back!

Tangerine Fox
August 13th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Hey, thanks for such a warm welcome, everyone! <3

Signomi - Yup, thas me! It's been forever, good to see you! <3 I'm actually going to see if Kura will be coming back soon. :O

BlueSonic
August 18th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Hi ^_^ Whatsup? Read/follow the rules and you'll be fine.
Hope you have fun!