PDA

View Full Version : Your Msn e-mail!

Shelz4U
October 4th, 2003, 04:56 PM
What is your msn e-mail for Messenger?

Mine is now [email protected] ([email protected])

Miyu-chan
October 4th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Mine is still the same [email protected] n_n

22sa
October 4th, 2003, 05:23 PM
My MSN is [email protected]

I'm not on it right now.

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 05:25 PM
I haven't downloaded msn messenger yet, but my Hotmail e-mail address is [email protected] If I do get it any time soon then that'd be it. ^_^;

22sa
October 4th, 2003, 05:27 PM
I haven't downloaded msn messenger yet, but my Hotmail e-mail address is [email protected] If I do get it any time soon then that'd be it. ^_^;
Hop ya get it soon lol!! :D MSN messenger supports yahoo.com addresses too btw.

Miyu-chan
October 4th, 2003, 05:42 PM
pika12 also has one: [email protected] But the strange thing is, he doesn't have YIM... >_>

Kairi
October 4th, 2003, 07:13 PM
It's in my profile, [email protected]

We hadn't remade this yet? Hmm. X_x;

Kyosuke
October 4th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Mine is [email protected], I have no idea why I chose that, but it means 5 in french.

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Hop ya get it soon lol!! :D MSN messenger supports yahoo.com addresses too btw.
Ahh, really?! That's neat. ^_^ I'm seriously thinking of downloading it now, especially because so many members here have it, lol. :P

22sa
October 4th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Ahh, really?! That's neat. ^_^ I'm seriously thinking of downloading it now, especially because so many members here have it, lol. :P
Because that's true that most people here MSN!! Get it, soon! :P

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 07:25 PM
*pokes her mom* She's the reason I don't have it! She doesn't think that I need two messengers and it's just wasting file space and stuff. :tired: I might could suggest switching to it though...

Haruka
October 4th, 2003, 07:27 PM
The world without MSN... that would be scary... but... anyway..

BOO ya!

Kairi
October 4th, 2003, 07:29 PM
They are small program, I can't imagine your hard drive could be that small, it would make no difference. x_X;

I got the new Trillian, so I hope I can still use MSN after they cut 1.0 off. =/

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 07:30 PM
mine is [email protected]

I usally use Aim but i like MSN , more features ^^.

22sa
October 4th, 2003, 07:30 PM
*pokes her mom* She's the reason I don't have it! She doesn't think that I need two messengers and it's just wasting file space and stuff. :tired: I might could suggest switching to it though...
Ohhhhhhhh........... Lol!! :P That sucks, I feel hopeless when if I'd hear something like that from my mom, it sounds so ignorant. x_x;; :'(

Haruka
October 4th, 2003, 07:32 PM
mine is [email protected]

Check my profile for all my reference.. I have all the messaging programs so you can IM your favorite member. :D

and

OH YEA!

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 07:34 PM
They are small program, I can't imagine your hard drive could be that small, it would make no difference. x_X;

I got the new Trillian, so I hope I can still use MSN after they cut 1.0 off. =/
Yes, but she doesn't know a thing about computers, so she has visions of thousands of pop-ups that are going to start invading our computer, lol. ^_^; No matter how often I tell her, she doesn't like too many things to be downloaded... But ah well! I can still ask about MSN instead.

Keitaro
October 4th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Mine is [email protected] feel free to contact me, usually I don't message people because it is sort of a habit of mine when I get on, so feel free to message me.

Q Man
October 4th, 2003, 09:15 PM
[email protected]
I'm usually on, but I have a tendency not to talk, and I sure as heck don't like getting dragged into chats without at least being asked first...

PokeMaster3000
October 4th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Mine is [email protected]

I've got three people's emails ready in my MSN contact list from PC, but I'm not telling who they are.

Miyu-chan
October 5th, 2003, 01:16 AM

My mom doesn't even likes to have messengers. =_= she thinks that chatting to strangers are hazardous to our health. ;P But I don't care. =P So I downloaded all four, but since I dunno how to use ICQ, I erased it. x_x;

PokeMaster3000
October 5th, 2003, 06:01 AM
I have not idea on how to use other messengers except MSN... thats cos I don't use the others!!!

BTW, is it true tht MSN Messenger is shutting down?

latiosspud
October 5th, 2003, 06:46 AM
I have not idea on how to use other messengers except MSN... thats cos I don't use the others!!!

BTW, is it true tht MSN Messenger is shutting down?
I heard that on the news a week ago but I'm not sure if it's true.

Kairi
October 5th, 2003, 06:58 AM
It's just the chat rooms, not the messenger. The chat rooms will still be open to a few countries if you pay for them, so they can moderate it and confirm your identity.

MoonLight
October 5th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Ok i might as well post mine too it's long lol here it is
[email protected]

Shelz4U
October 5th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Mine is [email protected], I have no idea why I chose that, but it means 5 in french.
Actually cinq means five in french..lol

Beleive me I take Advanced french and I have been for 5 years now.

22sa
October 5th, 2003, 10:14 AM
My mom doesn't even likes to have messengers. =_= she thinks that chatting to strangers are hazardous to our health. ;P But I don't care. =P So I downloaded all four, but since I dunno how to use ICQ, I erased it. x_x;
Ahhh that reminds me. I learnt what I have been (From a "back geek") for the past 4 month: "Cyber Geek" ... x_x;;

Blaine
October 5th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Hi... [email protected] That's ma e-mail! Welcome to instant message or e-mail me with it...

Drakken
October 6th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Heh... here's mine...
Uhm...
[email protected] :D