PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, would you reccomend it?

Leon K. Fox
August 14th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I've been hearing very mixed comments about this game, and after recently getting back into Pokemon after due to the commericals buying Pokemon Pearl for my Nintendo DS, I want more DS Poke'fun but don't wanna buy Diamond since I'll just end up trading the Pokemon I have on Pearl over using my sister's DS Lite, and that would be pointless. And this is one of two games I'm interested in (the other being Pokemon Ranger, but that's another story for another day) and I was wondering if you guys would reccomend if I enjoyed the mainstream game Pearl on the DS?

oh and please, no fanboyism or bias, I'd like constructive comments please? (not saying anyone here would, but you get the idea)

Delano
August 16th, 2007, 10:00 PM
i love the game, i think its one of the best spinoff games out there, that and pokemon puzzle challenge. i like it better than rangers. infact, now that you mention it im going to play it now, lol.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 21st, 2007, 03:55 PM
MD rocks its the bes spin off game ever. I can't wait for MD 2 to come out

:t354:TG

Skymin
August 26th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Absolutely. MD is the best. I love it so much, and the fact that you can get others to help you. I like it better than Ranger, because Ranger is too short. The Dungeon's challenges are awesome. Although, I did like D/P better, I SOOO recommend Mystery Dungeon.

Can't wait 'till MD2 as well :3

Shiun Enshidia
August 26th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Hmm...
Well I find that MD is rather cute (Chikorita is too die for). It also had great music and was the first real DS game I got. However it does have flaws.
It is VERY repetitve. You do the same thing over and over and over again. Its also difficult when you die as you lose all items and money unless you store them. I would recommend it but I did get bored with it.

Sweet Candace
August 26th, 2007, 04:56 AM
I give it mixed vote beacuse it's a good game, but don't play it if you hate losing, that's what I'll have to say about it