PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is hottest? Misty, May, or dawn?

evilcheese
August 14th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Out of all those three who is the hottest? I have to say may or dawn.

Manaphy1128
August 14th, 2007, 11:09 AM
First of all, wrong section.

Second, there's already a thread like this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=99377

Shiraishi
August 14th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Dawn because she has a very short....hand..yea..hand..heh..

Eos Aduro
August 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM
May because Misty was annoying sometimes, and Dawn is kind of well, not for me.

Gokey Shuckle
August 14th, 2007, 08:23 PM
As someone posted, there is a similar thread for this and it doesn't go here anyway.

Waffle-San
August 15th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Well there kinda different, I think my choice is obvious.

May.

Eos Aduro
August 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I never thought you'd go for may dude, you were always more of a Misty Guy to me.

C Sherbii S
August 15th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I'm not attracted to cartoon characters.

Anti
August 15th, 2007, 04:46 PM

:) I'd have to agree. Who is the hottest? With all due respect, I don't really see the point. Maybe who you think is the coolest, which for me was Misty by a mile, but not who's the hottest. They're cartoon characters, are they not? Just my opinion.

Rivvon
August 15th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Misty, especially with her hair down. o>w<o

~Swish~
August 16th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I'm not attracted to them in any way, but I suppose they are 'cute' compared to a lot of cartoons. May is quite cute I think.

The Real AAA
August 16th, 2007, 01:53 AM
agree^

and like what Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 did.I'm going to compare them by the coolest and I think Misty is the coolest!!

Necroexodia
August 19th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Has to be MAY!

MAY FTW!!!

Sweet Candace
August 19th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Dawn, and that thread your guys are talking about has been locked (I created that thread), anyway, take a wild guess why I like Dawn. There are many reasons, and I don't want to bore you with the details

Nuke
August 19th, 2007, 05:28 AM
May because Misty was annoying sometimes, and Dawn is kind of well, not for me.

Couldn't of said it better.

I'll go with what he said.

Sweet Candace
August 19th, 2007, 05:50 AM
I don't like Misty like what the Chatot Pirate said, and May had the annoying little brother in Max. Dawn wins be default

Random
August 19th, 2007, 12:34 PM
I say Dawn, because she *looks* the most mature female character out of all them.

Me2UJus4Free
August 19th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I don't find cartoon characters attractive.

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 19th, 2007, 04:03 PM
WTF?! im not gay but if i had to choose which 1 was most attractive id say dawn. maybe even may. BUT NOT MISTY!

Crystal Clair
August 19th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Uh well....
they're kinda young
I'd have to say Hikari
I respect Misty too much to find her hot
May's only remotely hot if her boobs are C or bigger
but then Hikari's got that short skirt

Marina's hotter than them all though. She's got butt and chest.

Lone--Wanderer
August 19th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Misty; small and lithe body and a powerful Pokemon trainer. Love her outfit; very different from what you'd really expect to see. Orange hair with that off-to-the-side ponytail is cute, and her Togepi was always amusing as well.

|D

Azonic
August 20th, 2007, 06:34 AM
misty, she wore the highest shorts 8D

I <3 Redheads(if you are a girl, that is hot)

MUSION
August 21st, 2007, 01:37 AM
May and Dawn are both real cute.

Leon K. Fox
August 21st, 2007, 01:38 AM
None of them really o.o; they're cute to me, but not in a sexual way, if you know what I mean.

If I had to go out on a limb though, Misty

King Gengar
August 21st, 2007, 07:09 PM
Who doesnt like may?? WOOT! I LOVE U MAY =]]]]

Sweet Candace
August 22nd, 2007, 08:50 AM
Who doesnt like may?? WOOT! I LOVE U MAY =]]]]

One word--ME. I hate May for one reason and one reason only--Max

kyogre12
August 22nd, 2007, 08:59 AM
I think that Dawn is the cuttest

Incinermyn
August 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM
I kind of had a crush on Misty when I first got into the series. I still think she's pretty cute.

J.M.
August 22nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
100% May.

Misty's not bad, Dawn's OK but May beats them both

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 22nd, 2007, 01:01 PM
what happens if your a female? I'm straight so I'll say the one I like the most then Either Dawn or Misty. I never liked May

:t354:TG

Sweet Candace
August 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
This was geared more toward males. I wish Dawn exists, beacuse she's the best looking out of all of them, and a I have a little crush on her. Too bad, Dawn isn't real....

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 12:10 AM
I wish May was real... actually i wish the whole world of Pokemon was real but mainly May

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 04:46 AM
I would wish that the Pokemon world existed and be with Dawn

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 05:01 AM
lol, lets say if the world of Pokemon was real, then everyone off it would look different since they're only drawings on anime, so nothing would look the same, better if u could just *jump* into the world of Pokemon, that'd be Awesome :)

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 05:36 AM
Yeah, that would be cool if you could, but you can't, so it's sad

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 06:14 AM
yeah, i feel like crying... just amagin if you could though, totally awesome, think i'll look out for shooting stars and wish on b.day cakes etc. lol

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 06:19 AM
And I would go around the world and travel with Dawn, who I would love to meet and end up marrying

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 06:28 AM
same with me, but with May, but i'd have to get rid of her anoying little brother, Brock could come, since he's an awesome cook :P nice meals everyday

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 06:42 AM
It would just be me and Dawn, but I would learn how to cook from Brock

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 06:45 AM
:) lucky, learning from the best to become the best, why didn't i think of that? then again, watch Brock loads of times, he goes to Pewter City, takes care of *family buisness* me and May travelling together all alone, except Pokemon, heck, they will be in Pokeballs (maybe) and then we'll have the whole place to our selves doing what ever we want, it'd be a dream come true

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 06:53 AM
My dream come true would end up marrying Dawn and living with her for the rest of my life

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 06:56 AM
:) good luck with that...

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 07:11 AM
Only if Pokemon existed...

Punishment
August 23rd, 2007, 07:15 AM
Misty because she simply would roast the other two in a battle. A Starmie and Fire Breathing Gyarados. Nuff said. :laugh:

sims796
August 23rd, 2007, 07:17 AM
Misty because she simply would roast the other two in a battle. A Starmie and Fire Breathing Gyarados. Nuff said. :laugh:

Wonderful. Misty has an attitude we can't help but love.

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 07:19 AM
Meh, I still hate Misty beacuse looking at the orginals, I say to myself, "Why did I watch this ?"

Dawn the best, Misty THE WORST !

Punishment
August 23rd, 2007, 07:19 AM
Meh, I still hate Misty beacuse looking at the orginals, I say to myself, "Why did I watch this ?"

Dawn the best, Misty THE WORST !

That's merely your opinion. ;)

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 07:21 AM
can't stand Misty, hated ever sice i started watching Pokemon, hated her so much i couldn't be boverd to watch all of Johto

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 07:23 AM
I'm sorry, I'm losing my cool here, need to calm down

When I speak in CAPS, that means I'm really angry !
(But that how you know when I'm angry, I speak in caps)

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 07:31 AM
at least now we know, i'm also glad that you were angry when people were saying Misty's best lol

Punishment
August 23rd, 2007, 07:34 AM
at least now we know, i'm also glad that you were angry when people were saying Misty's best lol

I never said Misty was the best. I just stated I like Misty better because she is the more expericned trainer.

Getting mad at other people's opinions is kind of silly. No one is getting mad at those who like Dawn or May.

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 07:36 AM
I like Dawn, but I just don't like Misty beacuse I just don't think she's good in my eyes

Necroexodia
August 23rd, 2007, 07:36 AM
i was only joking around, and i said people, not you, i only said that cus Dawnfanboy was angry saying Misty THE WORST! i'm only making jokes previos stuff, have no meaning, i wasn't getting mad, i was making silly jokes

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 07:39 AM
I was mad, too. But I trying to get over it, but all these other people just think that what they say is better than what you say

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 23rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
Uh well....
they're kinda young
I'd have to say Hikari
I respect Misty too much to find her hot
May's only remotely hot if her boobs are C or bigger
but then Hikari's got that short skirt

Marina's hotter than them all though. She's got butt and chest.

ok, u REALLY disturb me. but besides the point. misty's ugly. so as 10 the 4 or so pple who voted 4 misty in the poll, can u plz gimme a detailed decribtion Y?

Punishment
August 23rd, 2007, 02:26 PM
ok, u REALLY disturb me. but besides the point. misty's ugly. so as 10 the 4 or so pple who voted 4 misty in the poll, can u plz gimme a detailed decribtion Y?

Simply because Misty is the better trainer of the bunch. She is a Gym Leader after all.

Omerta
August 23rd, 2007, 02:34 PM
Misty
She's just a better trainer. I don't seem them as hot, so I won't vote, but IMO Misty's a better character.

7rial 0F Doom
August 23rd, 2007, 05:23 PM
May and Dawn are about Pokemon Contests only, no great battling skills. On top of that, Misty is a Gym Leader and has a little over decent battling skills.

Is it just me or does my Naruto Avatar look like an Infernape?

Extreme Hardcore Naruto Fan.

SheiK
August 23rd, 2007, 08:40 PM
I would have to say Dawn is the cutest. May is a good second. I found Misty annoying...

It's weird to be attracted to pixels...:P

Sean Kingston
August 23rd, 2007, 08:49 PM
dude thats seriously kinda crude man. lets try to be mature here.

i serious think that is misty is the cutest and may is pretty hott!

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM
dude thats seriously kinda crude man. lets try to be mature here.

i serious think that is misty is the cutest and may is pretty hott!

yea man, im sorry, i just get carried away sometimes

Sean Kingston
August 23rd, 2007, 08:51 PM
yea man, im sorry, i just get carried away sometimes

well man apologie excepted and stuff but u should really apologize to everyone else on the board like maybe send some pms to the ppl that saw this or something cuz that was sick and just bad..

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 08:52 PM
well man apologie excepted and stuff but u should really apologize to everyone else on the board like maybe send some pms to the ppl that saw this or something cuz that was sick and just bad..

yeah du.. i gots ta get myself under control.

Sean Kingston
August 23rd, 2007, 08:52 PM
lmao yeah a little bit but whatever as long as the mods are cool with it.

bgt
August 23rd, 2007, 08:53 PM
Try to watch your usage of language Akon.

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Try to watch your usage of language Akon.

That would be "use" if you wanted to be grammatically correct. Also, it's censored anyway, and I believed I apologized for it soon afterward.

Gokey Shuckle
August 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM
Regardless if it was censored, we all knew what you meant. Stop going off-topic (Akon and Sean Kingston) or I WILL lock this thread, or worse. Save your off-topic conversations for PM.

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
sorry man. sorry bgt. lets all be friends now :)

Sean Kingston
August 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
whoa sorry dude you dont have to get so over dramatic it was just conversation and i was trying to help you mods out! sorry ill just pm him or something

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
whoa sorry dude you dont have to get so over dramatic it was just conversation and i was trying to help you mods out! sorry ill just pm him or something

no. dont. no dont. no. just no.

Rai
August 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
Dawn is the cutest thing ever *____* May is cute too, but Dawn is the winner =]

Sean Kingston
August 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
no. dont. no dont. no. just no.

now dude ur posting spam and being a jerk

mods please lock this thread.

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
Dawn is the cutest thing ever *____* May is cute too, but Dawn is the winner =]

yea i agree. dawn rules. id hit that... girl.

Gokey Shuckle
August 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
YOU GUYS ARE STILL OFF-TOPIC (Akon and Sean Kingston). The two of you, stop it now or you will be warned. Don't say another word in this thread UNLESS it has to do with this thread.

Akon
August 23rd, 2007, 09:10 PM
YOU GUYS ARE STILL OFF-TOPIC (Akon and Sean Kingston). The two of you, stop it now or you will be warned. Don't say another word in this thread UNLESS it has to do with this thread.

okay. sorry man.

i like misty she is da **** but yeah other girls r hott too. haha remember in the original pokemon where brock was da pimp? LOL

Ayano Katagiri
August 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Three, completely different characters in appearance and personality. I personally like Hikari and May better than Misty. Misty's always been one of the characters that I never really liked for some reason. O.o

May was just someone new to the scene in the anime and that was pretty cool to have that. My favourite out of the two is a close win for Hikari > May, although May was always one of my favourite characters. They're both just... kawaii. O.o

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 04:45 AM
I don't understand what kawaii means, what does that mean ?

yuki123
August 24th, 2007, 05:15 AM
I don't understand what kawaii means, what does that mean ?

cute. It's Japanse for cute

Gallade~Dude
August 24th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Dawn and may are good.1 reason why may appeals to me is because
she has a blaziken in the end of BF and blaziken is one of my favriots.
dawn is Kawaii.

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Dawn's the better of the three. I think if she's existed she'd be a beautiful person, IMO

Necroexodia
August 24th, 2007, 05:49 AM
i think May's best (just her bro i didn't like) then Dawn

The Real AAA
August 24th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Dawn's the better of the three. I think if she's existed she'd be a beautiful person, IMO

I think if every female anime character existed then they all be beautiful!!

Eos Aduro
August 24th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I think if every female anime character existed then they all be beautiful!!

If they all did exist, they would get weird looks because of thir hair. Mistys hair is OK in the show, but one ponytail in real life is just ok then... whats that thing in the side of your head...

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Huh ? What ? I don't understand what you mean !

Necroexodia
August 24th, 2007, 09:39 AM
how could Misty have hair like that irl?

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I don't know, but Dawn has the longest out of all of them, and the wierdest color (navy blue hair ?)

Necroexodia
August 24th, 2007, 10:42 AM
yeah, longest hair, not sure of the colour though, aint realy seen much of D/P, i'd say Dawn has the most realistic hair, then May, then Misty

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I like Dawn's hair, she has the longest out of all of them

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 24th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I would have to say Dawn is the cutest. May is a good second. I found Misty annoying...

It's weird to be attracted to pixels...:P

you rock. may and dawn are at a tie in my head now. only, i cant decide very well cauz im strait.

sudden_hit
August 24th, 2007, 01:26 PM
They are Anime characters in my books, i cant find any of them hot. And well Misty.. im sorry but she is so annoying, she couldnt even make metapod harden .

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 01:28 PM
This should be "Who's Hotter ?" it should be like "Who's cooler ?" or something. This question is making me feel uncomfortable...

Necroexodia
August 24th, 2007, 01:42 PM
huh? do you mean "shouldn't be who's hotter?"

Sweet Candace
August 24th, 2007, 01:44 PM
No, I mean the title should be different !

Ayano Katagiri
August 24th, 2007, 02:29 PM
yeah, longest hair, not sure of the colour though, aint realy seen much of D/P, i'd say Dawn has the most realistic hair, then May, then Misty

I'd agree with that. There's just some odd thing about some of them... like how May's hair is like always in that shape... xD Which is pretty awesome actually.

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 24th, 2007, 02:31 PM
oooooohh.... looks like SUMBOD loves dawn and is afriad 2 show it... sry... i just had 2. and i think ive posted blow u a million times. o mayb thats another dawn fan. who knows. but the coolest is still a tie tween may and dawn, but dawn might b leading here.