PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Advanced Map Help

Konekodemon
August 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I was told to post this here, if my tool question's not about a tool that's on this site.

Well here's my question, I was wondering how do I replace the Pokemon gyms with Pokemon Coodinator buildings. In the toolbox not all the cities and towns have the coordinator building to put on the map, so how do I get the building in every town/city?

Mewtwo42
August 15th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Switch the tilesets. It might not work in Advanced map, but it worked in GoldMap. Or you could remake the Gym tiles, so that they look like the coordinator buildings.

Konekodemon
August 15th, 2007, 01:10 PM
how do I switch titlesets, and how do I remake the gym titles

Blazichu
August 15th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Under the Header View there is the tilesets, just change the number to a different one. To remake gym tiles just insert new ones over the old tileset using the Block Editor, then pallete change the tileset.

Konekodemon
August 16th, 2007, 01:47 AM
how do i change the name on the signs, also changing the titleset didn't work, it just messed up the map

Ivysaur
August 16th, 2007, 03:22 AM
To change the name on the signs, use Advance Text or else script it. And if you messed up with the map, make sure that you put the lower number in the first space and the bigger one in the second. Ex: 3, 56 yes; 56, 3 no

LU-HO
August 16th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Hi

You can see the Tileset numbers you need on the Headerview of the map who hast this building.

greetz LU-HO

Konekodemon
August 16th, 2007, 05:32 PM
it still messed it up.....

BluntAnims
November 3rd, 2007, 08:29 PM
now

in pokemon ruby i want to change the whole map around
witch is easy.......

but!!

when i play the game
and go on pause
then go on pokemon map thingy

the map is not different its the same old hoenn map

even though the citys/towns everything has been moved

how do i edit the pokedex map thingy???

plz tell me plz

the next best pokemon hack ever could be possibly made my me!!

Christos
November 3rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
Please, do not revive threads that are over a month old.