PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Cards [Discussion]

aRedMoon
June 5th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Any discussion concerning the trainer cards that you have should be posted here. This can include questions and thank yous.

Please note that any of these type of posts in the Request Thread shall be deleted.

sceptile master
June 7th, 2004, 09:41 AM
please can someone make a trainer card?

if ya can il want one with these sets:
sprite:ash ketchum
left name: the king/right name:the pokemaniac
description:the sceptile lover
adopted pokemon:treecko
pokemon ya want down there:treecko,treecko,grovile,grovile,sceptile,sceptile
id number:14-03-93

Castrainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:16 AM
No Requests here sceptile master! Dont ya read the rules? We've been specific: NO REQUESTS HERE!

Pikachu Fan38
June 9th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Can anyone tell me how you make
the trainer's card visible?I don't get it how you put
it in you're signature.

Cassie-chan
June 10th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Can anyone tell me how you make
the trainer's card visible?I don't get it how you put
it in you're signature.But I see it in your sig. :\

kirby00
June 10th, 2004, 11:47 AM
go baby sisters,a dn thank you again kaizer! i was wondering if it would look better to not have an id # or just change is to something else... any suggestions/special meanings #s?

Cassie-chan
June 10th, 2004, 12:05 PM
go baby sisters,a dn thank you again kaizer! i was wondering if it would look better to not have an id # or just change is to something else... any suggestions/special meanings #s?
Well, I used my birthdate, and I can't think of anything else...

Shana
June 30th, 2004, 04:41 AM
JKaizer, thank you so much for making my Trainer Card! I really appreciate it! Thanks again!

aRedMoon
June 30th, 2004, 06:50 AM
No problem. ^^;

And thanks for using the discussion thread... o.o; At least one person read the rules...

Shana
June 30th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Yep! I wouldn't want to break the rules on ya'! ;)

Cyan Goggles
July 1st, 2004, 03:40 AM
Anybody else an eevee trainer?((I just got this morning))
Their names are;((in order)) eve((the eevee)) bubbles((both vaporions are the same pokemon))Jolt((joltion))blaze((flareion))Shadow((umbreon,NOT the plushie))and moonlight.
My pokemon!^^I love :7:! :7: :pokeball: The eevees will be mine!^^I want to find more eevee evolutions..Like a grass one, or a steel one,or a flying one....

NOT_A_MONKEY
July 3rd, 2004, 08:19 AM
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks

MoonLight
July 3rd, 2004, 09:40 AM
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
Please Do Not be spaming please , It don't hurt to type some ya know

Castrainer
July 3rd, 2004, 09:40 AM
Do not SPAM, Not a Monkey... I think that ya spammed and bypassed the Character Limit...

Cyan Goggles
July 3rd, 2004, 01:15 PM
Did I leave THAT many people speachless....?sorry..

Xhaiden
July 4th, 2004, 10:00 AM
OMG It is soooo awesome Thankies sooo much JK!!!(Gives you a InuYasha Plushie)

Cyan Goggles
July 4th, 2004, 07:47 PM
OMG It is soooo awesome Thankies sooo much JK!!!(Gives you a InuYasha Plushie)
*counts your trainer card.* 3 eevee evolutions...Pretty good.

SSMarik
July 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
well uhh.... anyone like my trainer card creditz goto JKaizer and Zeo becuase Jkaizer made the card and i edited Zeo's Sprite

Suzu
July 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Cool card! i like your Sprite alot! Goten Shy made mine ^^ i love it!

Cyan Goggles
July 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I like the sprite on yours!Also the latios...Or is that latas? >_< I'm not good at the new pokemon..

Suzu
July 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM
yours is cute too chichimi! i <3 the eeveelotions and your sprite looks nice^^

aRedMoon
July 4th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Glad that you all like the cards. ^-^

Zeo
July 5th, 2004, 01:39 AM
I love my card! I love my other one too. but I love this one more, cos this sprite is more...custom. yup.

Cyan Goggles
July 5th, 2004, 06:57 AM
yours is cute too chichimi! i <3 the eeveelotions and your sprite looks nice^^
Thankie!I like yours,because it's pink and blue,and the sprite look like they go together. ;)

kirby00
July 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
where is the notes section that you told me about in the request thread jk? i didnt get that part and im sorry but that sprite kept disapearring whenever i posted it, but here is the link to the image http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/30.png (sometimes its easier if u right click and select "open in new window" so it loads faster/easier) and also i pmed u so im hoping for a response ty...

Abskull
July 5th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Please don't get mad at me if I'm not supposed to be asking this hear!

How do you make trainer cards? Tell me where to post this if I'm not supposed to be posting this here.

aRedMoon
July 5th, 2004, 06:02 PM
kirby00: The Notes section is in the quote. Check it out there. =/ And just repost your request with the trainer...

Abskull: Very carefully. Very carefully. -_-

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Hi!Eevee trainer kitty's back!^^ *pets Shadow* he got a new pl-
Shadow:UMBRE!!!BRE!!
Me:He got his new eevee plushie today!
Shadow:Brebre..,Traslation,I hate you....
aww but you look so cute hunting it and ripping it to shreds!
eve: *gulps and eages away.*

kirby00
July 6th, 2004, 11:11 AM
actually that link was for the custom trainer sprites not the notes section...

Shana
July 7th, 2004, 02:16 PM
JKaizer, I would like to thank you SO MUCH for making my brothers trainer card. He really loves it! I greatly appreciate it! =D Thanks again!

Cyan Goggles
July 10th, 2004, 06:45 PM
My card isn't showing up anymore!HELP!

aRedMoon
July 10th, 2004, 07:02 PM
-_-

I changed the URL

add "/tcard-pc" after "/jkaizer" in the URL and it'll work.

Cyan Goggles
July 10th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Thanies!^^realy sorry if I annoyed you.

aRedMoon
July 10th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Nah, it's okay. I'm just kinda annoyed that people keep asking that. ^_^

Lokhlan
July 14th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Alrighty, I think it's high time we give JKaizer a HUGE round of applause for all the hard work he is doing.

For those of you who don't know, me & Castrainer started the whole Trainer Card fad a few months back. Little did we realize though, that once started, the request for Trainer Cards never seemed to have an end. People just kept with the requests. Anyway, about a month ago or so, me & Casty got extremely tired of making the cards, so JKaizer came in & took over our responsibilities...

Jkaizer has been making the cards ever since, & doing a great job I might add. :rambo:

Go JKaizer Go!

Dark Heaven
July 15th, 2004, 03:49 AM
I see a lot of good card...
Keep up da good work, Grace! ^_^
I am behind you to cheer you up! ^_^

aRedMoon
July 15th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Thanks Tendo. ^_^

That brightended up my day...

Shana
August 2nd, 2004, 05:08 AM
JKaizer, I can't thank you enough for kindly making me a second trainer card! It's so beautiful! And it has Dewgong, who is the best! ^_^ Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 06:45 AM
theres a discussion board for your cards? sweet *evil grin*

Shana
August 2nd, 2004, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I had to find it, it was on the 5th page, lol.

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 06:55 AM
i deleted the trainer card he made me because i hate him

Shana
August 2nd, 2004, 07:02 AM
Oh...ok. I love Trainer Cards...I just got a new one with Dewgong, it's adorable!

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 07:10 AM
i get mine from dark heaven now via pm

Shana
August 2nd, 2004, 07:24 AM
Oh, that's cool. Theres so many variations of cards!

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 2nd, 2004, 07:27 AM
i got one of mine from jkaizer, and other from me

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
i cant get mine from JKaizer now cuz he yells at me XD :(

aRedMoon
August 2nd, 2004, 09:38 AM
And if you continue to talk about [ex-]mods like that, you'll find yourself banned.

I make everyone's card, if I hate them or not.

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 09:40 AM
then will you make me another one? i promise i wonr deleted and pinky promise to not bug you :D

aRedMoon
August 2nd, 2004, 09:42 AM
Pfft, post in the thread and yes, I will.

But if you continue to act like you have been today, you'll be Booted Out before I get a chance.

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 09:44 AM
ok but you gotta promise to leave me alone and if i do something worong let the other mods deal with it cuz if you react to something i do you should already know by now that im gonna react back got it?

aRedMoon
August 2nd, 2004, 09:47 AM
ok but you gotta promise to leave me alone and if i do something worong let the other mods deal with it cuz if you react to something i do you should already know by now that im gonna react back got it?
Did you see the thread you insulted me in? You got one mod and one praetor on your back for that.

Anyways, Star, you're welcome to use the other topic for discussion now. This topic kinda... died... ~_~

Ashs_grrl
August 2nd, 2004, 09:52 AM
grrrrrrrr and you wonder why i hate you JKaizer dont be suprised if i dont use that trainer card if you promise to leave me alone i wont insult you god and i might use that card if you do! *growls at you*

aRedMoon
August 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
Excuse me, I have to go edit the black list.

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 2nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
lol, what happened to you bein a mod jkaizer?

aRedMoon
August 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
I quit. =X

Didn't care to be a mod anymore.

Shana
August 3rd, 2004, 05:19 AM
Did you see the thread you insulted me in? You got one mod and one praetor on your back for that.

Anyways, Star, you're welcome to use the other topic for discussion now. This topic kinda... died... ~_~
Yeah I know, I had to look at the 5th page. :( I thought people were supposed to reply in here, so I followed the rules.

Thomas
August 5th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Am I allowed to make my own trainer card request thread.

Lokhlan
August 5th, 2004, 05:48 PM
grrrrrrrr and you wonder why i hate you JKaizer dont be surprised if i dont use that trainer card if you promise to leave me alone i wont insult you god and I might use that card if you do! *growls at you*
*Glances over at Grrl's age* Assuming your actually 15, act your age please. I've seen a few of the hateful posts you've made toward JKazier & I do not appreciate you saying such things. JKazier is doing huge favor to me & all of PC by continuing to make TCards. Nobody is making him do this. He chooses to because he enjoys making them for people. Now please, show a little well deserved respect to JK. Thnx.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 10:36 AM
*Glances over at Grrl's age* Assuming your actually 15, act your age please. I've seen a few of the hateful posts you've made toward JKazier & I do not appreciate you saying such things. JKazier is doing huge favor to me & all of PC by continuing to make TCards. Nobody is making him do this. He chooses to because he enjoys making them for people. Now please, show a little well deserved respect to JK. Thnx.
*falls over laughing*

@Star: That was the original plan, but no one followed it so it's no longer in action. =/

Thanks for at least reading the original rules. >.<