PDA

View Full Version : do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

*Kagome*
October 5th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome*

Q Man
October 5th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome* I could sum this up in one word here: YES, I do belive they should get together... wether or not they will is up to those dumb writers, and, knowing them, will probably try to keep Misty away from Ash as much as possible *grabs a bat* now I need to whack something...

Iveechan
October 5th, 2003, 11:04 AM
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*

Kayleigh
October 5th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Hmm... *Kagome*, I have to highlight your font in order to see it. You might want to change the font color to black or something darker. ^_^; (Either that or it's just this computer.. lol)

Anyways, I've seen enough evidence that proves she likes him, but I dunno about him... He's kind of stubborn and thick headed, so he hardly ever gets the hint. I'd say once Ash is older he'll start liking her, but I could be wrong... My vote is yes though!

Cayenne's Legend
October 5th, 2003, 12:09 PM
I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

How it all began,and how it will begin again....

and that will be the end of the series.. ;)

(I hope)

The circle shall be round again..

Timbjerr
October 5th, 2003, 02:38 PM
nah...I dislike Misty's character period.

I support AAML (Ash and May love) because: unlike Misty, May makes him look smart; May is more attractive overall; May treats him better; the way May looks up to Ash is romantic in my eyes...of course, I'm the type that feels that the man should help the woman, not the other way around...

PKMN_grl
October 5th, 2003, 03:52 PM
My only answer is No. Yes I know Misty likes Ash, but Ash shows no hint of liking her. They are just friends.

And hopefully, Satoshi Tajiri wont put them togeter.

Timbjerr
October 5th, 2003, 05:34 PM
I don't think Satoshi Tajiri is in charge of what happens in the anime...all he does is run his company (gamefreak) and collect all the money he earns from the pokmon franchise...

Snivi
October 9th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Yes, I do think Ash and Misty will get together.

Hazuki-san
October 9th, 2003, 07:02 PM
They should get together. Misty obviously has a crush on Ash. They make a good couple

Unown_
October 10th, 2003, 01:24 AM
It is clear that Misty likes Ash, but I'm almost certain that Ash isn't aware of that. He sees Misty just as a very good friend, like Richie. And now that Misty has left Ash for the second time, it will get be even harder for the two to reunite. But like ppl said: "Love will find a way".
Like Hazuki-san, I too think that Ash and Misty make a good couple. I really hope the writers are going to do something with it and don't drop it like they did with the GS Ball mystery.

Timbjerr
October 10th, 2003, 08:10 AM
hey yeah! whatever happened to the GS ball? they left it with Kurt, and then what?!?

anyways..like I said in my first post int his thread, I feel Misty has been with Ash long enough...besides, I think he likes May more... ^.^

Rift
October 10th, 2003, 01:35 PM
I thought Kurt said he couldnt do anything with it and gave it back to Ash? well anyway, Ash and Misty would make a great couple!

Sapphire
October 10th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*

Right on, Sapphire. Misty would probably cheat on Ash on the future and sleep with Brock and Ash will become the next Eminem.. XD Misty is such a twit, I believe she likes Ash but he doesn't even care.. HA HA HA!! *Tries to kill Misty but misses* Drat!!! >: (

May is muuuch more better than Misty, and I believe Ash does like her cus she seems to be the female Ash.. XD Misty was the worst thing that happened on Pokemon.. He he he..

Now as I said before, if u dislike that I am dissing Misty too much, just tell me NICELY.. DO NOT COME SCREAMING AT MY FACE LIKE Q MAN DID OR I WILL EXPLODE...

Misty likes Ash, but I don't believe they will ever be a couple. I never even saw Ash try to get all over Misty.. : P

*gets killed by Ash*

~CaRtOON

Abolishing Flames
October 11th, 2003, 11:15 AM
It's quite evident. Especially in the HOSO when this guy asks Misty for a date but she refuses and says she's already into one person. :)

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 01:53 PM
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*
Darn straight Iveechan. Just cus they're traveling together don't mean they're going to couple up. They're just friends, example, just cus people are pairedup here doesn't mean that they're going to pucker up.. Yech..

>.<;; tmbjr's right too. May looks so sweet and better than Misty. Misty's too angry and I bet that ticks Ash off. May and Ash have so much in common. ^^; May does look more attractive than Misty actually ~.^ No I'm not lesbian, I'm just saying. >.<;;

*Dies at the thought of lesbianish*

~CaRtOON

Rift
October 12th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Mays a pretty good looking character...*asks May on a date* May: NNNOOO!!! I LOVE BROCK! *gets kissed by Ash* Ash: YOU LOSER! BECAUSE OF YOU MAY DONT LIKE ME NO MORE!
Brock: I love you May!!!

Iveechan
October 12th, 2003, 01:49 PM
I also dislike Ash/May pairings... I think May is a late bloomer, mentally (NOT physically, obviously O.O). Ash has more feelings for Pikachu than any human, and May is immature, so I doubt they'll ever develope feelings for eachother.

Heh, I wouldn't count on the songs as evidence, unless there are japanese songs out there that prove ash likes misty. It's funny, whenever a female is involved in anything fictional, everyone's like "OMG, I WUNDER HOO SHE'S GOING TO FALL INLOVE WITH!!!!11111oneoneone"

*Kagome*
October 13th, 2003, 12:30 PM
I know we all have our opinions if they do or not. One thing I don't get though is who is May? I've seen most of the episodes and all the movies but I've never heard of her , so who is she?

*Kagome*

Fire Master
October 13th, 2003, 12:52 PM
May is the girl who replaces Misty in the Advaced Season.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws100603pa.jpg <- that is May

Frostweaver
October 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM
k enough mentioning the 5th month already... have some respect to her by calling it properly -> Haruka

well i prefer SAHL over SAKL but i read both type of fanfics... but i wish SAHL is real... (and thank goodness Kasumi isn't staying for more than 2 episode :) Haruka will be pleased at that news :) )

ash_misty4ever
October 14th, 2003, 01:16 PM
ARGHHHHHHHHHH thats stupid aaml ash and MAY such coping STUPID! anyway DUh ash and misty all the way!

Q Man
October 14th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Yeah, the acronym "AAML" Has already been used for Ash and Misty. You can't use it for Ash and May (and I don't care what her Japanese name is, her dub name is May, however 'hideous' it may be)... Why? Cuz I said so! :P

Porygon
October 16th, 2003, 09:00 AM
I'd be surprised if they did, but

Hey, Ash is 10, right? Wouldn't he be too young to have interest in Misty that way?

Although, Misty liking him would explain why she's still tagging along. Ash would've been able to repay her for bike by now.

The Overlord
October 16th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Ash iz not 10 any more on one of the episodes in the orange islands team rocket said "we have been trying to steal that pikachu for years" and if ash waz still 10 right Gary would be to and he wants to be some pokemon professer already on his first year.

Greed
October 17th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Haruka is better than misty and better lookin'. I can' believe u all already know who she is cus in my frickin' state, Haruka-shows hasn't been aired in Texas.. >.<; ARGH!!

I guess it don't matter by the age Ash is, people hook up 5 year olds these days.. O.o; May does seem like the type for Ash, I honestly think he only thinks Misty as a friend. Not his girlfriend.

What I think is more stupid is Ash and Casey, she's so dang annoying..

*gets killed by Kenny*

~CaRtOON

*Kagome*
October 18th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Haruka is better than misty and better lookin'. I can' believe u all already know who she is cus in my frickin' state, Haruka-shows hasn't been aired in Texas.. >.<; ARGH!!

I guess it don't matter by the age Ash is, people hook up 5 year olds these days.. O.o; May does seem like the type for Ash, I honestly think he only thinks Misty as a friend. Not his girlfriend.

What I think is more stupid is Ash and Casey, she's so dang annoying..

*gets killed by Kenny*

~CaRtOON
Ok I know how you feel it isn't airing here either, but I did find out when it's going to it's going to air november 1st it said so on kids wb this morning . just thought I'd let you know

squirtle_girl
October 19th, 2003, 01:25 PM
No, I just don't see them together as a couple. I know, like everyone else, that Misty obviously has a crush on Ash, but I don't think Ash feels that way for her. Besides, she's annoyingly ill-tempered(in my opinion), and all she'd want to do is beat the living daylight outta him.

skydragon
January 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
I know we all have our opinions if they do or not. One thing I don't get though is who is May? I've seen most of the episodes and all the movies but I've never heard of her , so who is she?

*Kagome*
The answer to your question is, May is the girl that Ash meets when he starts his pokemon training in the hoenn region. PS I think that misty and ash would make a good couple, i hate may.

Zento
January 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM
Goodness, this is kinda an old topic isn't it? ^^;

I dunno. I think it's pretty one-sided on Kasumi's part. :/ Satoshi does only seem to like her as a friend. Then again, he is pretty dense to any sort of romantic indication. I'd feel sorry for Satoshi.... She's a bit of a violent girl. XD;

I'm pretty sure they won't though. That's just me though... If they do, may I be shot by lightning.....
*looks up towards the heavens* Y'know I don't mean that right? ^^;

Pokemaster10000
January 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

(I hope)

A boy name Ashley?! :shocked: I highly doubt that. But I too think Ash and Misty will be together and have a boy. But I don't think his name will be Ashley.

Brian Powell
January 20th, 2004, 08:08 AM
I've been hearing rumours about Ash and Misty fancying each other. I've followed evidence not only from the websites but the TV series as well. Here are some of my views...

1. Ash is 10 and Misty is 12, right? Don't you people think they're a bit to express their feelings for each other yet?

2. There's this one other episodes where Misty and a baby Marril were seperated from the Marril's trainer, Ash, Brock and Pikachu. There was this thunderstorm and Togepi got scared and hid himself from it. Ash says "Tomorrow, we'll go and find Misty... I hope." I think he said to calm Togepi down.

3. Misty sometimes show signs that she has likes him, but ash doesn't notice that at all.

4. Ash shows signs but in a dumb way.

5. Ash and Misty argue, people see that as a sign of caring. I sometimes see that they would argue so much that it would turn into a fight.

6. Remember the very first episode where Pikachu got injured and where Ash and Misty met each other for the first time.
Misty: "A pokemon! Are you okay?"
Ash: "Yeah, I'm okay."
The screen froze like a video tape would.
Misty: "Not you!"
And there I thought I heard a slap from Misty on Ash's face... sorta... the writers probably cut that bit out.

Overall: Will Ash and Misty be together? Probably, but I wouldn't bet on it. We'll wait and see...

Pogiforce-14
January 20th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I think that Misty really likes Ash. and although ash doesn't seem to notice most of the time, I do remember one time distinctly were he sure noticed. I really wish that I could remember which episode...

Anyway, ash and misty were standing side by side staring at this crazy old couple. And then misty starts talking to ash.

MIsty: "You and me are gonna be like that some day."

Ash: "Mmhmm.... Wah?!" Ash suddenly stares as misty with wide eyes and misty blushes in embarrassement.

I still wish I knew which episode that was...

Roxy Parkington
January 22nd, 2004, 12:47 PM
I am a strong Ash/Misty supporter, although I don't like the way fanfiction writers interpret the relationship. May is a little too immature to really be Ash's girlfriend, and perhaps once Misty confesses her feelings for him (that'll be a sweet episode ^_^) their fights will die down. Hey, has anybody noticed Misty and Ash weren't fighting as often in the Master Quest season? Maybe Ash is really beginning to care... ^_^

~Roxy~

*~Ashley~*
January 22nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
i think ash likes misty back but is just to stupid to know. some of the things he says to her kinda hint at the fact he likes her back. i hate the way when may came onto the show it ended up being almost the same as when misty met ash. you know with the whole bike thing. that made me mad.

PM2008
January 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I think that Ash and Misty will get together sometime in the future of Pokemon. :classic:

Kokiri Girl
January 23rd, 2004, 11:27 AM
I'm a stong AMML believer and I think that the separation of ash and misty was good bcz like they say: "you don't know what you have 'til is gone" so I think it will made Ash care for her more when she (hopefully) returns again.

brmsort
January 26th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Okay, here are my two cents.

Most of the popular anime I have seen rejects romance. This includes Digimon, Sonic X, Sakura Wars, and Pokemon. Yes there are hints and teasers, but that is all it ever amounts to. Darn writers!! :'(

But to answer the bigger question. YES, Ash and Misty should be together. That is hinted numerous times throughout the first five seasons and especially comes out in the last few eps of Master Quest. This includes Ash's feelings. They may not be fully developed because he is young; but they are there and will mature in time.

May is cute. But she will never hook up with Ash. And I hope that Misty's temporary gym leading is just that -- temporary. And I hope she will some day join up with Ash and Co once again for good.

But the way I see it, the writers will never reveal the one for Ash explicitly. What will remain is an open-ended story that anyone can finish for themselves. I personally will end it with Ash and Misty living happily ever after.

But that's just me.

Snivi
February 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Okay, here are my two cents.

Most of the popular anime I have seen rejects romance. This includes Digimon, Sonic X, Sakura Wars, and Pokemon. Yes there are hints and teasers, but that is all it ever amounts to. Darn writers!! :'(

But to answer the bigger question. YES, Ash and Misty should be together. That is hinted numerous times throughout the first five seasons and especially comes out in the last few eps of Master Quest. This includes Ash's feelings. They may not be fully developed because he is young; but they are there and will mature in time.

May is cute. But she will never hook up with Ash. And I hope that Misty's temporary gym leading is just that -- temporary. And I hope she will some day join up with Ash and Co once again for good.

But the way I see it, the writers will never reveal the one for Ash explicitly. What will remain is an open-ended story that anyone can finish for themselves. I personally will end it with Ash and Misty living happily ever after.

But that's just me.

I agree with everything you said, AAML 4ever

shadowblade
February 9th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I agree with everything you said, AAML 4ever

Ok people shadowblade is here let me put it to ya straight. for one thing ash hasn't aged since the show started he is still 10. I know it seems that he should have but he hasn't. for one thing there has only been one christmas episode. that meens that a new year started. but that's just me. anyway he is not any taller then he was in the begining nobody is. May probably turn ten a few months after ash did. she could have been ten for even before we found out. she didn't turn ten on that day, I saw birthday party. and another thing it is possible a good possibiloty that ash and misty may come together. but there is also a possibility that ash and may may get together. and there is also the possibility he may stay single. OMG did he just say ash might stay single!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: " people freal out" its all up to the writers the only thing we can do is watch and wait. And In the begining i was crazier then you guys were about ash and misty getting together I even believed the songs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But even i became swayed when advanced generation came in. At the moment I am a ASH AND MAY FAN :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 07:11 PM
ummm i saw the episode when it was ashes birthday and the leagues only go every year so he has aged

shadowblade
February 9th, 2004, 10:53 PM
ummm i saw the episode when it was ashes birthday and the leagues only go every year so he has aged

there is a episode where its his birthday? any way each league doesn't start at the same time every year. that wouldn't make any since. there at different times each year. so when the pokemon league started for ash it was the first of many that were opening. the pokemon league was the first to that he went to that year but it wasn't the only one there were others that opened later in the year. it wouldn't make sense if each league was held at a differen't year. ash would be 14 if that were true and he isn't he hasn't grew any since he started. people normally grow when they age, but you are saying that he is 14 and the size of a 10 year old. :\ anyway if you listen to the voice and think its changed do to aging you are dead wrong it has nothing to do with it. what happens with the voices is that the are perfected over time it's just the voice actors getting use to that voice. ash is still ten. and if there is a birthday episode which episode is it.

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 11:04 PM
i dont now what ep it is but he is still with misty and brock and he is like its been 1 since i started pokemon training watch cartoon network

MiNuN*
February 10th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Well. Misty does like Ash, but Ash doesn't really care. Like Richie/Brock, shes just a close friend. Also Ash is NOT 10 anymore. Quotes... May and Ash will not make a good couple even though May looks cute ;) And Ash is cool :D They have DIFFERENT Personalitys, Ash developes some maturity and pride. While May lacks a little bit of maturity.
Anyway, I think Indigo and Orange came out on the same year, but does that affect Ash's age? Or not? Hmph... I haven't watched Pokemon for months, ONly repeated Pokemon 4ever and 2000 a few times. Since I haven't watched any Pokemon films in a long time, you can proove me wrong :P ... .... .... Later!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
February 10th, 2004, 07:38 AM
The only thing i can say is plainly.....YES
They should be together. For a start go count all the hints , wether physical hints or vocal they add up to a awfull lot...go count it'll take you at least 5 hours ^_~.If you ask me i don't think the writers of the show would make so many hints , make it quite plain that they have a crush on each other and then just throw it away just like that ? They'd be playing seriously stupid games if they did that. I just can't understand why the would do that. And concerning what you said Ryoma-Kun about Ash not caring about Misty having certain feelings or being interested.....got any proof ? Because i don't think thats true if you ask me. Since the day A&M first met there friendship was growing every day since. Ash had his own hints that he liked Misty. Say for instance "Ghosts of Maidens Peak" "Pokeball Peril" & "Gotta catch ya later" In Ghosts of Maidens Peak at the Festival Misty is late for the party because she was putting on her Kimono ect. She then ran up to Ash who was just sitting there himself watching the party with Pikachu and apoligised that she was late. Then there was a sudden close up of Misty in her Kimono with a suprised look on her face , sparkley background & classic love music which the sparkley background is very commonly used in Anime when someone thinks someone is extremly pretty or they like them alot Ash was basicly gawping at her :P. He also was very enthusiastic to dance with Misty ^^. In pokeball peril Meowth called them "Lovebirds" and they both denied and both equally blushed as hard as each other. Now if Ash was not vaugely interested in Misty nor did he like her very much how come would he blush so hard ? In gota catch ya later ! If you watch it closely Ash is on the verge of tears/actually hiding he's crying when he says goodbye to Misty and turns round hiding his face , okay so you can cry if you have to leave a good friend but lets just consider that Ash does'nt cry that much and he tried to hide it from Misty so its like he did'nt want to reveal something. Okay i am seriously going into one of my bratty AAML mood ^^;;; *Shuts Mouth* Nuff said i think n_n

shadowblade
February 10th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Well. Misty does like Ash, but Ash doesn't really care. Like Richie/Brock, shes just a close friend. Also Ash is NOT 10 anymore. Quotes... May and Ash will not make a good couple even though May looks cute ;) And Ash is cool :D They have DIFFERENT Personalitys, Ash developes some maturity and pride. While May lacks a little bit of maturity.
Anyway, I think Indigo and Orange came out on the same year, but does that affect Ash's age? Or not? Hmph... I haven't watched Pokemon for months, ONly repeated Pokemon 4ever and 2000 a few times. Since I haven't watched any Pokemon films in a long time, you can proove me wrong :P ... .... .... Later!

Ok one thing is that ash hasn't stopped moving since his journey began how do you know that all leagues start at different years. that would make no since at all. they could all be started on the same year but a different times of that year. the reason why it seems that its been years is because its been years for you and me. I mean come on seriously if they wanted to say ash has been aging since the begining of the series he would at least be alittle taller but he isn't. He has been wearing the same size clothes since the begining and even his new clothes are the same size. ash is still 10. he may have grown mentally but physically he hasn't. don't try to confuse pokemon with the real world is just a cartoon. :chinese: :rambo: :chinese:

Tweak
February 10th, 2004, 10:45 AM
hummm may is not the type for ash. ash and may both think in the same way...but it just doesn't match out! @_@; i can't think of another male character that matches up with may.

todd...NO
tracey...NO!!
richie...urrrr...weird...NO!
brock...she's too young for him (he basically goes for every mature girl)

uhmmm what bout junichi. hurhurhur ^_^; but i guess they don't fit quite together either. sigh..

in the beginning ash really seemed like a 10 yr old, but now he seems older and more mature (but sometimes is still stubborn) misty acts mature the entire time. =/ maybe its something about guys and girls. i still think ash and misty *look* better together. that doesn't neccesarily mean their personality matches.

Pokemaster10000
February 10th, 2004, 02:59 PM
hummm may is not the type for ash. ash and may both think in the same way...but it just doesn't match out! @_@; i can't think of another male character that matches up with may.

todd...NO
tracey...NO!!
richie...urrrr...weird...NO!
brock...she's too young for him (he basically goes for every mature girl)

uhmmm what bout junichi. hurhurhur ^_^; but i guess they don't fit quite together either. sigh..

in the beginning ash really seemed like a 10 yr old, but now he seems older and more mature (but sometimes is still stubborn) misty acts mature the entire time. =/ maybe its something about guys and girls. i still think ash and misty *look* better together. that doesn't neccesarily mean their personality matches.

I have a feeling that May likes Brock though... I have a feeling..
Anyways, for anyone that thinks Misty treats Ash bad, well hear this
"LOVE IS PAIN AND PAIN IS LOVE" Besides May doesn't even like Ash. Well yeah as a friend but they don't fit for each other. Remember the episode when Ash went out to catch Treeko and Max said that they had to find Ash. Well do you know what May said? She said No lets just enjoy Brocks cooking instead. I thought that was pretty mean.
MISTY AND ASH SHOULD BE TOGETHER!

*~Ashley~*
February 10th, 2004, 03:27 PM
i agree that misty and ash should be together. i think ash likes misty back too, he just doesn't know it! as for may liking brock... i really don't know about that one. she might though, who knows? may definantly doesn't like ash as more than a friend. i think that's a good thing too. it was bad enough that when may came onto the show it was like a replay of when ash and misty met. with the whole bike thing and all. so ash and misty should definantly be together.

shadowblade
February 10th, 2004, 03:49 PM
i agree that misty and ash should be together. i think ash likes misty back too, he just doesn't know it! as for may liking brock... i really don't know about that one. she might though, who knows? may definantly doesn't like ash as more than a friend. i think that's a good thing too. it was bad enough that when may came onto the show it was like a replay of when ash and misty met. with the whole bike thing and all. so ash and misty should definantly be together.

misty and ash might become a couple but the writers just may put a twist. like he stays single or possibly may and up with may. anything is possible the personalities don't really have anything to do with it it is all up to the writers. even though there is tons of ash and misty hints. for me personally it can be ash and misty or ash and may i like both those couplings. :rambo: :rambo:

Pokemaster10000
February 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
May just doesn't fit for Ash. She just doesn't...Don't know why..

shadowblade
February 10th, 2004, 06:44 PM
i dont now what ep it is but he is still with misty and brock and he is like its been 1 since i started pokemon training watch cartoon network

you must be mistaken I don't remember any episode in pokemon where he said its been 1 year since he started.you might have confused it with something else. for example i do remember him looking back when he first started pokemon training but i have never seen or heard him mention it being one year. and also there is no birthday episode. I would of heard something about it. it must be in your head. because if there were you would be able to tell what episode it happened in or at least were he was at the time. like pokemon league, orange island league, johoto. Am I suppose to take your word for it. :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese:

Unown_
February 11th, 2004, 03:42 AM
I think fudge01 is referring to the episode "Battle of the badge". It's when Ash, Misty and Brock were returning to Viridian City. Ash (I believe it was him) then mentioned that a whole year has passed since he left Viridian City.
Also, in the 3rd Pikachu short, Ash had arranged a party to celebrate the day that he and Pikachu first met.
Unless 4Kids made those two events up, two years at least has passed since Ash left Pallet Town.

Pokemaster10000
February 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
you must be mistaken I don't remember any episode in pokemon where he said its been 1 year since he started.you might have confused it with something else. for example i do remember him looking back when he first started pokemon training but i have never seen or heard him mention it being one year. and also there is no birthday episode. I would of heard something about it. it must be in your head. because if there were you would be able to tell what episode it happened in or at least were he was at the time. like pokemon league, orange island league, johoto. Am I suppose to take your word for it. :rambo: :rambo: :chinese: :chinese:

There was an episode with Ash's Birthday. It was the same episode when Ash's Pidgeotto evolved into a Pidgeot and left him....

*~Ashley~*
February 11th, 2004, 03:50 PM
you mean "Pallet Party Panic"? that wasn't his birthday. that was celeberating ash's victories in the indigo league.

shadowblade
February 13th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I think fudge01 is referring to the episode "Battle of the badge". It's when Ash, Misty and Brock were returning to Viridian City. Ash (I believe it was him) then mentioned that a whole year has passed since he left Viridian City.
Also, in the 3rd Pikachu short, Ash had arranged a party to celebrate the day that he and Pikachu first met.
Unless 4Kids made those two events up, two years at least has passed since Ash left Pallet Town.

well the first one i can unerstond because he actually said it but the second thing you said could have been at any time. it doesn't necessarily mean it has been 2 years since they met it would make nosense. what you are saying is that it took him one year to get around the orange island league. any those shorts aren't really connected to the series. they have never been mentioned you would be able to tell if they really occured or not. anyway it really doesn't matter what age he is because his age hasn't affected physically at all he is still the same size he was when he started the journey. but that's my opinion. anyway there really isn't really a increaed age for ash thats official. the only official age would be 10. it's just peoples thoughts on his age. he really could be still ten. i know people will argue this but it's true. until the official people announce how much he has aged since the begining then he could still be ten. in my opinion he most likely is 11. do to his announcement of one year passing since he was in viridian.

Pokemaster10000
February 13th, 2004, 03:01 PM
How old should Pikachu be then?

shadowblade
February 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM
i dont know how old was he in the begining

Pokemaster10000
February 17th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I'm guessing Pikachu is as old as Ash.

dqle
February 20th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Actually, Ash is at least 11 yeas of age as proven on movie short 'Pikachu and Pichu' before the 3rd movie. Anyway, YES!!! They will get together in the future. It is inevitable! BUT! I hope they don't get together any time soon.

Pokemaster10000
February 20th, 2004, 09:08 AM
BUT! I hope they don't get together any time soon.

Yeah. Me too. The season will end too fast like that.

shadowblade
February 20th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Actually, Ash is at least 11 yeas of age as proven on movie short 'Pikachu and Pichu' before the 3rd movie. Anyway, YES!!! They will get together in the future. It is inevitable! BUT! I hope they don't get together any time soon.

prove it prove that they will get together. you can't can you all u have is hints that don't really prove anything. Ash may just end up by himself you never know. the writers can do anything when its torward the end of the show. because when its toward the end it doesn't matter what we think because it will and is all up to them. sorry but its the truth. we don't make the rules for the show. :rambo: :chinese:

fudge01
February 21st, 2004, 01:49 AM
yes that is right the 3rd movie short and an epsiode so he is atleast 12 years i thinks he is older though

yakksoho
February 23rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure about what Misty or Ash has said in the English show cuz I don't watch it, but I know that Kasumi has said many times that she admires Satoshi and there have been lots of indications of her affection towards him...however they are just children and I really do not think that they will 'get together'. For one thing it's a kids' show and there are no couples in the show currently and its not something that woudl really move the show along, it would only get in the way. It's very unlikely.

shadowblade
February 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
true dat true dat was. i agree totally.

Kitty17794
April 24th, 2004, 10:47 AM

(I hope)

a GREAT ending :)

Porygon
April 24th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah although I personally don't like to think about endings to Pokmon.

dqle
April 30th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Yup, you're right, shadowblade. It's up to the creators to let it happen. BUT! Whether they do or not, I will always believe that they will get together at the very end!

I really don't like to think about the end of Pokmon. Although, I do have one in my mind, but it is very disturbing...

About the age thing, Ash could be 11 or 12, or even 10! According to the writers, the show is supposed to be about an 'ageless' kid. How time passes in the show, I have no idea!

LanceLite
April 30th, 2004, 06:34 AM
You might wanna go for this- http://www.thepokemontower.com/midi/anmmarried.wav
YAYNESS!!! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!

And anyways.... If I was Ash I'd pick Misty over anyone... seriously!
I don't know about May... May just goes around Ash.. like... school friends on a camping trip..... something......

dqle
April 30th, 2004, 07:54 AM
What the?!?! Where the heck did they get this???

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 30th, 2004, 08:39 AM
What the?!?! Where the heck did they get this???

Hey calm down dqle.... :P

I guess ya have'nt watched that eppie ? I can not remember the name of it , but its a episiode when for the first time , a girl falls in love with Brock rather then Brock fall in love with a Girl XD , but Brock does not like her suprisingly. This girl then goes on to flirt with him and be really silly like say how they are going to be a great couple ect. Then the Girl goes on to say how they will get Married , and somewere in the background , Ash and Misty are standing close to each other watching Brock and this Girl , and they hear the girl talking about marrige and thats when Ash says "Imagine Brock married ?" and then misty says "You and i will be married some day too" and Ash agrees absent mindidly ^.^ One of us Pokeshippers most remembered hints ^_____^

Snivi
April 30th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Hey calm down dqle.... :P

I guess ya have'nt watched that eppie ? I can not remember the name of it , but its a episiode when for the first time , a girl falls in love with Brock rather then Brock fall in love with a Girl XD , but Brock does not like her suprisingly. This girl then goes on to flirt with him and be really silly like say how they are going to be a great couple ect. Then the Girl goes on to say how they will get Married , and somewere in the background , Ash and Misty are standing close to each other watching Brock and this Girl , and they hear the girl talking about marrige and thats when Ash says "Imagine Brock married ?" and then misty says "You and i will be married some day too" and Ash agrees absent mindidly ^.^ One of us Pokeshippers most remembered hints ^_____^

Yes I love that!
The eppy is called "The HeartBreak of Brock"

dqle
April 30th, 2004, 11:38 AM
After thinking about it after a while (while I was wandering aimlessly in class), I remembered that episode. In fact, that episode should appear in a week or so on Kids WB. That's the episode where the girl named Temacu? goes after Brock. Brock doesn't like the idea that girls are chasing after him. (Second time it happened, in Hoenn where the youngest of the Berry house sisters does the same) I think this is how those lines go (I haven't heard the .wav yet):

Temacu? talks to Brock
Camera zooms out to Ash and Misty
Ash: Wow. Imagine Brock getting married?
Misty: Yeah, you and I will be married someday too. (She looks away from Ash)
Ash: (blankly) Yeah.
A few seconds later
Ash: WHA?!?!
(forgot who does, but someone interrupts. Ash forgets this ever happens):(

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 4th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Ash forgets this ever happens

LOL ! XD My gorgeous pea brain Satoshi ^.^

Yup i think you got that all right dqle *Nod nod*
And the Girls name is definately Temachu.

Ash agreed that him and Mist will be married some day ! XD Yay ! ^______^

demonstrife
May 11th, 2004, 06:15 AM
About Ash's age... he LEFT HOME at 10 years old, but think of how big Kanto mus be... if we take the days since Pokemon began, Ash is at least 15 to 16 years old!!! That would mean that he is going through puberty...hormones are raging, and BOTH Misty AND May/Haruka are at least 13 to 14... Misty's sisters were about 19, so I say Misty is around 15... May/Haruka, I'll say is about 13 to 14... sooo they could all be in some kind of crazy love.

dqle
May 11th, 2004, 08:23 AM
No one knows how old Misty, Brock, May, or ANYONE was when they were first introduced. According to what's been mentioned, though, Ash would be at least 12. First time was visiting Viridian City for the Earth Badge. Other was in the short 'Pikachu and Pichu', where Ash organized a party for the anniversary between himself and Pikachu.

Remember, the creators DID mention that Pokmon is about an ageless boy and his adventures, so no one knows! How people age in the series? That's for the creators to know!

Here's what I think are the ages of the human characters:

Max's age < May's age < (Ash's age = Misty's age = Richie's age = Gary's age) < Todd's age < Tracy's age < Brock's age < Jame's age < Jessie's age < Mrs. Ketchum's age < Professor Elm's age < Professor Birch's age < Professor Oak's age

Porygon
May 11th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Ummm uhhh *gets beaten back to Age Of Empires*

Too many age tags

dqle
May 11th, 2004, 11:36 AM
LOL. I remember that game!

demonstrife
May 13th, 2004, 05:55 AM
So in two years they're gonna go all over Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, AND then BEGIN on Hoenn? Uh... no, sorry, I'm not buying that. I say they are the age I said and I'm serious.... but why can't Ash love BOTH of them? I would want both, not one.... stupid idiot pikachu lover... HEY, ASH, GIRLS RULE!
BUT YOUR TOO BUSY EATING A COPROLITE TO NOTICE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL GIRLS! YOU IDIOT! I'LL TAKE THEM FROM YOU!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 13th, 2004, 06:33 AM
So in two years they're gonna go all over Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, AND then BEGIN on Hoenn? Uh... no, sorry, I'm not buying that. I say they are the age I said and I'm serious.... but why can't Ash love BOTH of them? I would want both, not one.... stupid idiot pikachu lover... HEY, ASH, GIRLS RULE!
BUT YOUR TOO BUSY EATING A COPROLITE TO NOTICE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL GIRLS! YOU IDIOT! I'LL TAKE THEM FROM YOU!

Ummmmmm okay dude chill out a bit ! Phew..... no need to get so angry about it O_o
That was kinda horrible to say that about Ash aswell.... *Shoots a evil look at demonstrife* Tis not very nice to talk about him in that way. Neither is it nice to talk about Girls in that way from my point of view..... cause i don't think any Girl would want you if you like having two Girls at one time A.K.A Cheating on them ! I mean Ash would not be like that , ever. He's a loyal , kind and sweet young Guy and ughh... he would never date Misty and May together *Shivers at the thought* Ash is not even attracted to May (Thankgoodness ^____~) Misty's his Gurl. So ummmm i'd chill out and stop talking like that Demonstrife v_v

dqle
May 13th, 2004, 08:10 AM

I'm not going to even ask.

I still think Ash is still 10 years old. He's an idiotic, arrogant, gullible boy that acts a lot younger than his age implies... And I love him for that! (who knows how old everyone else is...)

Anyways, I can't even fathom a single thought about Ash and Misty or May. From all of the episodes I've tuned in, Ash never, EVER showed any interest towards girls in any way. (except the Maiden Peak episode, but that doesn't count since it turns out the lady's a ghost) Even in 'Gotta Catch Ya Later!', I still can't catch Ash actually saying he liked Misty in a girlfriend kind of way, and I've watched that episode on tape so many times that the tape started to get fuzzy. I hate to say it, but Ash's only thought is about being a Pokmon Master/Champion.

So far, he's shown absolutely no interest in May. If Ash ever changes his mind about Misty or May, I hope it isn't anytime soon. I believe that Ash would change completely if he does, thus changing the whole show, possibly even ending it!

demonstrife
May 14th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Ummmmmm okay dude chill out a bit ! Phew..... no need to get so angry about it O_o
That was kinda horrible to say that about Ash aswell.... *Shoots a evil look at demonstrife* Tis not very nice to talk about him in that way. Neither is it nice to talk about Girls in that way from my point of view..... cause i don't think any Girl would want you if you like having two Girls at one time A.K.A Cheating on them ! I mean Ash would not be like that , ever. He's a loyal , kind and sweet young Guy and ughh... he would never date Misty and May together *Shivers at the thought* Ash is not even attracted to May (Thankgoodness ^____~) Misty's his Gurl. So ummmm i'd chill out and stop talking like that Demonstrife v_v
~*Silent Tattsu*~> Sorry. I guess I went overboard... * looks,sees you shooting me an evil look* HEY! If what I said was uncalled for, that was uncalled for... plus I'm just angry that he (Ash) won't pick one already. Its as if he's toying with they're minds (the girls) so why wont he just pick... is it to aggravate me? or everybody?Maybe I'll rightn the people make the TV show and ask them to put Misty back in, but keep May, that way Ash has to choose! sounds fun. But all grand plans come with snags, and heres the snag is they'll put Misty in, but Make it tooo where she gets along with EVERYBODY. Just to make my lfe miserable. well, its worth a try.

Berkut Nightwolf
May 14th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Perhaps he is toying with their minds. The females must prove where their loyalties lie! With Ash? Or with another man? *gasp!*

Frankly he isn't choosing either one. And if he will, it's gonna be off screen, after the series is long gone. (Which hopefully won't be anytime soon...)

But since I was introduced very early to the first season around episode 2-3, I think that, if given a choice, Misty would be his girl. He needs someone to hit him over the head and bite his head off anytime he tries to do an action hero move or loses all sense of modesty.

AJHalliwell
May 14th, 2004, 11:31 PM
To each their own on this I guess, personally. I think they will, and I hope they will. If Ash ever gets half a brain! (Misty you deserve better you know it, lol) eh hem, sorry.
Yeah, I think they will. As for the age (which isn't the question on the top, hahaha!)
Ash, is about 14 i'd say. Misty, about 15/16ish. Brock is like 18+, and May just turned Ten. (Personally, Ash and May going together would just completely ruin the anime for me x_X I'd just stop watch, thats so wrong.)
Misty and Ash have subtle clues Everywhere! And i love it.
The only time things I remember was the "Battle for the Badge" one year thing, and I think something in the ep. where Misty and Brock leave, (brock comes back shortly though!) I like that ep, sad. And the song is the coolest! Well, there's my duo of pennys.

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 12:22 AM
I think they might get together in The Next Season of Pokemon.

dqle
May 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
The episode you're talking about is called 'Gotta Catch ya Later!', AJHalliwell.

Anyways, like I said before, time has only been mentioned twice in the whole series, but never have they revieled their ages. I'd like to belive they're still the same age as they were back then, but that's just my opinion.

Quite frankly, Misty's probably the only reason that Ash has gotten this far. I really doubt he'd ever get off of Kanto without her! Now that she's not there, I've noticed that Ash has completely changed. Whether he knows it or not, Misty has affected his life in many ways more than one! I just know that those two are perfect together, BUT it is up to the creators to either make it come true or not... and for that, I hope they don't screw up.

demonstrife
May 17th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Perhaps he is toying with their minds. The females must prove where their loyalties lie! With Ash? Or with another man? *gasp!*

Frankly he isn't choosing either one. And if he will, it's gonna be off screen, after the series is long gone. (Which hopefully won't be anytime soon...)

But since I was introduced very early to the first season around episode 2-3, I think that, if given a choice, Misty would be his girl. He needs someone to hit him over the head and bite his head off anytime he tries to do an action hero move or loses all sense of modesty.
Got a point. I need that kind of girl. Sadly.

Porygon
May 17th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Brock needs her too XD

Now who'll prevent him from making an idiot out of himself around girls?

jj984jj
May 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I think Pikachu would be older since Oak found him before that right and was trying for years to tame him, but I guess nobody really knows...

BTW, Brock has Max now to make sure he doesn't act stupid around the ladies. :P

demonstrife
May 18th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I think Pikachu would be older since Oak found him before that right and was trying for years to tame him, but I guess nobody really knows...

BTW, Brock has Max now to make sure he doesn't act stupid around the ladies. :P
That is scary. Max is only about 8. whatis he doing!

dqle
May 18th, 2004, 07:56 AM
He probably doesn't what Brock's doing. My guess is that Max thinks that Brock does that and turns into an idiot. He probably doesn't want to be associated with an idiotic gym leader. Misty on the other hand, stops Brock because of jealosly, I think.

Porygon
May 18th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Lol, if she stops Brock out of jealousy, then she must be in love with him!

TeamRocket
May 18th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Oooh! A shippy topic. I think they will. That would really be hot.
Loyalties - a fan fic about Misty betraying ash and joining TR
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1757806

dqle
May 19th, 2004, 05:46 AM
I was thinking more of the fact that she can't show her love towards to Ash like Brock can to just about any girl.

abijit
August 12th, 2004, 05:25 AM
AAML rocks. It's the best content in whole pokemon.They will be tofether no matter what happens.May is just a n00b, who is a great mistake to be brought in pokemon as Misty's replacement.[she's good without that!]

Pichu
August 12th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Go on this site: http://www.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/index.htm it has information about the characters!

Sayuri no Hoshi
August 12th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Whoa, this is an oldie! Please don't revive threads over a month old--if you still wish to discuss a topic, feel free to make a new thread. Thankies!

*locked*