PDA

View Full Version : The Coke Fan Club

Cherrim
June 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
...the drink, not the drug.

^_^ I know there are lots of PC members who like Coca-Cola, so I've created a fan club for it because at the moment, I'm fairly hyper (due to Coke :3). And I'm talking about the brand Coke, not the generic term referring to everything (including Pepsi, the root of all evil :X).

*ahem* So... let's get started? I'll make buttons or some sort of sig banner later that you can put in your sig to show your support. ;p

Flaming Torchic
June 6th, 2004, 05:14 PM

^_^ I know there are lots of PC members who like Coca-Cola, so I've created a fan club for it because at the moment, I'm fairly hyper (due to Coke :3). And I'm talking about the brand Coke, not the generic term referring to everything (including Pepsi, the root of all evil :X).

*ahem* So... let's get started? I'll make buttons or some sort of sig banner later that you can put in your sig to show your support. ;p

As Dakota would say, "BOO YAH!" 8D Glad to see that you decided to make it, as I am already showing my support for Coca-Cola with a Coca-Cola product as my avatar. =P If you don't mind me asking, but could I be the co-leader? x3

Sakura and Espeon
June 6th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Coke is way muuuuch better than PEPSI!!!!

*hates the pepsi comericals when they degreade coke*

Ofcourse I will join. =P

Kairi
June 6th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ill join too! =D; Even though its been done, we could start off with how you prefer Coke. Glass bottles, plastic bottles cans etc. I think I like cans best, followed by those lil glass bottles. o.o;
*moves that we make FT's ava a temp support button*

Flaming Torchic
June 6th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Ill join too! =D; Even though its been done, we could start off with how you prefer Coke. Glass bottles, plastic bottles cans etc. I think I like cans best, followed by those lil glass bottles. o.o;
*moves that we make FT's ava a temp support button*

Excellent topic, Kairi. =P

Glass bottles- I think that although the glass bottles are a very cool and classic way to contain coke, I think that it isn't as good because if you drop it, then it'll break, causing a mess, and losing yourself a fresh coke. =(

Cans- although these are very easy to carry around, they aren't as good if you don't want to drink all of it in a short period of time.

Bottles- I think that bottles are the best. They are the best with refrigerating, and they are the best to take around outside with you, since you can easily slip them into your knap sack. Also, it has a tight cap to prevent any of the gas...stuff, from escaping and leaving your coke flat.

*Is a Coca-Cola nerd* xP

Cherrim
June 6th, 2004, 05:31 PM
@_@ I've only got a little image right now since Photoshop is being a loser and won't let me add text (it's because my computer is almost out of memory <_<). But.. yeah. FT, you can definitely be co-leader. =D

And my favourite way to drink it is out of a can or a bottle. At school, I like it in a can because it takes me too long to drink it as it is during lunch, and we're not really supposed to have drinks that aren't water during class. But I like bottles for virtually everything else since they're portable and stuff like FT said. ^_^; Plus, they don't go flat as quickly since you can re-cap them.

And I like the little glass bottles, but there isn't enough Coke in them. =X Virtually one gulp and you're done, so we barely ever buy them because I can go through like... three 6-packs in one sitting. XD

Kairi
June 6th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I think the bottles delude the taste personally, or maybe I just like cans since I havent had em for so long. @_@;

Erica, cant you restart or something? o.o; You seriously need to fix that computer girl. ~_~;

The glass bottles I get are about, mm half of whats in the plastic bottles, so I only drink two. Noteighteen. o_o;

Bhati
June 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I'll join. I can't really tell a diferance in taste, but Coke started Santa, so I like Coke better, lol.

Cherrim
June 6th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I'd restart, but I've got about 30 seconds more on the computer so... <_< It'd be kinda futile at this point.

And... yeah. x.o; You haven't seen me drink Coke, Kairi. I can seriously go through about 3 bottles a day if I have access to it. :3 Along with nearly half a case of cans~ *heart*

Sakura and Espeon
June 6th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I loveeee the taste of Vanilla Coke... ^_^.... It take great..... :D ^_^...

but overdoing something is a bad thing... btw.

Bhati
June 6th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I love the Vanilla one too. Plus, Vanilla Coke sounds better than Pepsi Vanilla.

Cherrim
June 6th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah, but I like to think of it this way - at least it's Coke instead of coke. (Drink instead of drug. ;p) Lmao.

Oooh... and don't get me started on Pepsi Vanilla. *shudders* XD

Sakura and Espeon
June 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
lol... and Coke also makes Minuite Maid too.... unlike Pepsi... :D

TRIFORCE89
June 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Lightning - You can't do your flipping alphabet thing on the bottles. ... and ... after exams and such I'll start contacting my uncle about your computer. Or should I wait until you return from your trip?

Anyway...I've never had a coke or any soft drink EVER. I don't know why, never appealed to me. Should I join a fan club for something I've never had? *thinks about it* Yep, sure why not. I'll join.

Flaming Torchic
June 6th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I'd restart, but I've got about 30 seconds more on the computer so... <_< It'd be kinda futile at this point.

And... yeah. x.o; You haven't seen me drink Coke, Kairi. I can seriously go through about 3 bottles a day if I have access to it. :3 Along with nearly half a case of cans~ *heart*

LOL, geez, you're worse then me. xD I can go through half a six pack in one day, but I choose not to because My parents won't let me drink THAT much coke. =\Something about being unhealthy. =p SWEET! My parents bought a six-pack of Coke. x3 *fetches a can* If we ever met in real life Lightning, I would challenge you to a Coke drinking competition. =P

Sakura and Espeon
June 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Yes, it's unhealthy to drink alot of coke... but you know the biggest sponsor of COKE?

McDonalds!!!!! :D

TRIFORCE89
June 6th, 2004, 05:51 PM
LOL, geez, you're worse then me. xD I can go through half a six pack in one day, but I choose not to because My parents won't let me drink THAT much coke. =\Something about being unhealthy. =p SWEET! My parents bought a six-pack of Coke. x3 *fetches a can* If we ever met in real life Lightning, I would challenge you to a Coke drinking competition. =P
She would win, trust me. Yesterday at a birthday, she wanted to drink out of the one of those 1L bottles. But she choose not to because she felt that they wouldn't like that too much.

Flaming Torchic
June 6th, 2004, 05:56 PM
She would win, trust me. Yesterday at a birthday, she wanted to drink out of the one of those 1L bottles. But she choose not to because she felt that they wouldn't like that too much.

LOL, I guess you would know, as you actually know her. 1l bottles eh? o_O Now we know why she is the main leader of this club, all hail the coke queen! =P *Is not worthy* =(

I remember my dad once telling me about this kind of coke that tasted slightly different then the original, but they stopped making it because it didn't taste as good as the original. Does anyone know about this? Because I am curious to hear more.

Kairi
June 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Yeah, they changed the formula a long time ago, and thats why they still put Classic under Coke in all the stuff they make. ^^; Heres an article (http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/newcoke.asp).

T89, I can believe it. Whats thistrick youre speaking of? O.o;

kirby00
June 6th, 2004, 08:25 PM
i hate pepsi its too watery, and the coka cola is so bubbly its fun, its like sparkles in ur mouth! go coka!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 7th, 2004, 02:32 AM
0_0

heh... I didn't see this, I don't know how...

Well, I would join, but it looks like this is beating Pepsi, and since I prefer Pepsi, I'll support it.

::EMBARRASSMENT::

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 06:30 AM
I am so totally part of this club. Although the drink is just ok for me, I love the nostalgia that coke has...it's been around since the 1880s, and I think coke has produced more artwork and little antique items than anyone else...has anyone seen the tin trays and signs and anything from the 1950s or before? It's the most beautiful stuff on earth, and that's why I love coke :P

MalafeX
June 7th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I want to join this club, why because i think pepsi sucks, and i love coke and all they drinks.

Flaming Torchic
June 7th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I am so totally part of this club. Although the drink is just ok for me, I love the nostalgia that coke has...it's been around since the 1880s, and I think coke has produced more artwork and little antique items than anyone else...has anyone seen the tin trays and signs and anything from the 1950s or before? It's the most beautiful stuff on earth, and that's why I love coke :P

Yeah, I remember those. I was watching this show one day, and it was shwoing this guy's HUGE and I mean HUGE collection of Coca-Cola merchandise, it was amazing. =D I would start my own collection, but I have got other things that I want to waste my money on at the moment, maybe when I am older, I will start my own collection.

Jess
June 7th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Pepsi is always digustingness... I love Coke. The Holiday Commercials have those Cute Polar Bears..

COKE IS THE BEST ^_^

Cherrim
June 7th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Nuh-uh! That was a 2L bottle, not a 1L. =X Lol, I would've had the whole thing, too. XD But I figured I should be modest since I was a guest and all. x.o;

Aaand... the "trick," Kairi is kinda interesting, but completely useless. ^_^; You just move the tab of the can back and forth until it falls off. For every move, you say a letter of the alphabet. So back: "A," forth: "B," back: "C", etc. When the tab falls off, whichever letter you just said is the first letter in the name of the person you're gonna marry. Or something like that. =P Lol, I do it whenever I remember just for fun~ XD

I've got a collection of empty Coke bottles in my room... but I dunno if that counts. @.@

TRIFORCE89
June 7th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Lightning - Well excuuuuuuse me, princess! Whatever, it was a big bottle nonetheless. You could drink it all either way. (Do I need to put that coke graphic in my signature since I joined this?)

Kairi
June 7th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Just encouraged I guess to invite more people to join. ^^; I dont think its mandatory, but youd have to ask FT and Erica I guess. *sweatdrop* I didnt think 1L sounded like the kind of bottle she was describing, but eh. o.o

TRIFORCE89
June 7th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Nuh-uh! That was a 2L bottle, not a 1L. =X Lol, I would've had the whole thing, too. XD But I figured I should be modest since I was a guest and all. x.o;

Aaand... the "trick," Kairi is kinda interesting, but completely useless. ^_^; You just move the tab of the can back and forth until it falls off. For every move, you say a letter of the alphabet. So back: "A," forth: "B," back: "C", etc. When the tab falls off, whichever letter you just said is the first letter in the name of the person you're gonna marry. Or something like that. =P Lol, I do it whenever I remember just for fun~ XD

I've got a collection of empty Coke bottles in my room... but I dunno if that counts. @.@
Bah, I know. You just don't like to be rude, even when it's not rude. I offered you my seat, you said "no". I had to actually leave it before you decided to sit. You asked for an ice cream, they forgot you. I offered you mine, once again "no". And at the mall the day before you ran out of money and you wanted to buy Final Fantasy VII. I was going to buy it for you but I changed my mind, because I doubt my mom would've liked that I spent $20 on something I would never see again. But you probably would've said "no" anyway. Anywho...getting off topic...

Kairi
June 7th, 2004, 01:11 PM
*just got the, er other Zelda reference*

I probably would have tried! I dont think I could drink 2L, but when we got to places that have refills I usually snag two cups and refill them several times, and I criticize my mom cause she gets a large at restaurants and drinks like an oz of it. >_>

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I know I can down a liter of water all at once, so I probably could have gone for a 2-liter of coke and have nothing to worry about :P

YAS1
June 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I want to join. Pepsi is so stupid. la la la la la la!

Kairi
June 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Lol welcome Yas1 ^_^;

CK, you people are crazy! @_@ I feel guilty if I refill my glass more than three times, like Im weird or something. Now I feel so much more normal, since I can judge you. XP

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I've never really thought about how many refills I get! Most of the time I order meals so huge that I can only drink about two large sodas, but I've always had this strange desire to go into a restaurant, order a drink, and drink the place dry until they close for the night :P Burger King would be a good place to do that...you can get your own refills instead of standing in line and asking, which always feels a little awkward for me. It makes me wonder if anyone could even get away with abusing the free refill system like that!

KLS
June 7th, 2004, 06:15 PM
it would be pretty funny if someone opened a Pepsi fan club and was against the coke fan club

usami
June 7th, 2004, 06:30 PM
*depises pepsi*
I'll joins this.
I used to like pepsi but I got presured into likeing coke now I con't stand pepsi for some reason ^_^.
*continues drinking his cherry coke*

*~Ashley~*
June 7th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I love coke too! A couple years ago I was at Six Flags and they had that Pepsi challenge think. So I tried it... and I ended up choosing the cup of Coca Cola over Pepsi. The Pepsi tasted flat. And when I was younger I used to collect coke trading cards with those polar bears on them! They were adorable!

You guys think you can drink a lot of coke? I can drink endless amounts proably. I haven't had a lot lately so I don't really know... but I could definitely drink a 2 liter bottle on my own... but not all at once! Over a couple hours or so I could. I used to drink way to much soda...

100marios
June 7th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Blah! Coke! I'm not allowed to drink coke. Too much caffeine....
I tasted it once, only because I really had to, and haven't tried it again.
*erects signs saying "Down with Coke!", and gets kicked out of the club*
What? All great clubs have their oppressors hehe.....

What's so different between coke and pepsi?

Pokemaster10000
June 7th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Oh a coke club. I'll join.

Has anyone went to the Coka Cola Store in Atlanta, Georgia?
I did.It was PACKED with everything that was related to coke.
You should see the different varieties off glass bottles there.
I also got free drinks. :P

usami
June 7th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Oh a coke club. I'll join.

Has anyone went to the Coka Cola Store in Atlanta, Georgia?
I did.It was PACKED with everything that was related to coke.
You should see the different varieties off glass bottles there.
I also got free drinks. :PThey have a store completly devoted to coke? Wow.
@Pepsi Fan Club: Haha coke has a store and Pepsi dosn't :P.
*wishes he was there*
*faints*

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Maaaaaan, I would love to go to a coke store...

Some time over the summer I should secretly buy a 2-liter of coke and try to drink it all at once...I wonder how far I'd get? I'd guess almost the whole 2-liter...

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I havent been eitherthe closest thing I guess is this machine they had at Walt Disney World, you could taste Coke from all over the world
And it was very nasty; Ill stick with North American Coke please. >.>
CK, make a video of that and post it! =D;

Black Charizard
June 8th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I love coca-cola!!!!!I'll join for sure!

Greed
June 8th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Awesome! I'm not good at school, I'm not good at singing... BUT I CAN BEAT YOU ALL BY DRINKING COKE! XD *drinks cokes repeatedly* I'm so addicted to coke.. But it stains teeth ><; I'm so addicted to it I actually drink it in the morning, and at night! I got insomnia guys! xD

*dies*

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 01:14 PM
it would be pretty funny if someone opened a Pepsi fan club and was against the coke fan clubAlready been done. ;p *points to the flailing Pepsi fan club with its deficit in members. >D

And 100marios, Pepsi has way too much sugar or something... it's annoying to drink because it's so sweet and it always tastes like it's flat. You know... like when you open a soft drink and leave it in the fridge for a few days - it tastes nasty like that. =X;;

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 01:27 PM
And pepsi is way too carbonated...it burns to drink x_x

I'd love to make a video of that, Kairi, but I lack the digicam and freedom required :P Besides, it would probably be pretty nasty to watch me spew coke after chugging a liter and a half or something =P

*~Ashley~*
June 8th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Already been done. ;p *points to the flailing Pepsi fan club with its deficit in members. >D

And 100marios, Pepsi has way too much sugar or something... it's annoying to drink because it's so sweet and it always tastes like it's flat. You know... like when you open a soft drink and leave it in the fridge for a few days - it tastes nasty like that. =X;;
Pepsi does always taste flat! Like I said, when I took the so-called Pepsi challenge I ended up choosing Coke cuz the Pepsi tasted so flat. It was gross. Plus Coca Cola was the original before Pepsi. Pepsi just copies everything that Coke already has...

And if I had a 2 liter bottle of coke right now I would probably be able to drink the whole thing! But unfortunatley... no coke...

Sakura and Espeon
June 8th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Coke tastes better than pepsi... I hate the aftertaste of pepsi. :'(

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Believe it or not, back in the 1920s or some time around there coke had the chance to buy pepsi out for a few hundred dollars or something...worst decision they ever made ._.

But then again, if they would have done that, there would have never been Mountain Dew, which is a fate worse than the existance of Pepsi...

Doesn't change the fact that I still don't like nasty cough syr...err... Pepsi :P

100marios
June 8th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Already been done. ;p *points to the flailing Pepsi fan club with its deficit in members. >D

Ah, I hardly drink Pepsi or Coke, so I really don't know much about either hehe...
I drink Coca-Cola's other products though, so I guess I'll join this club!
*sits down on a can-shaped chair*
Yeah.....
Sprite beats out 7up!

ryan
June 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM
*snort* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
and, actually, 7up beats up all other lemon limes.
pepsi is better than coke (even though cola's not a favorite of mine)
and, does anybody know what the "natural flavor" is in cola?

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Natural flavor = the syrup made from the the cola nut, I believe.

ryan
June 8th, 2004, 02:27 PM
isn't it a kola nut though?

usami
June 8th, 2004, 02:34 PM
*snort* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
and, actually, 7up beats up all other lemon limes.
pepsi is better than coke (even though cola's not a favorite of mine)
and, does anybody know what the "natural flavor" is in cola?No way, Sprite like way better then 7up.
and I don't know what the natural flavor is.

Sakura and Espeon
June 8th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Coca-Cola>Pepsi

Pepsi has tooooooooooooooooo much sugar and also it taste flat every time I drink it... :'(

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 02:39 PM
isn't it a kola nut though?

No idea, I've only ever heard it said, never spelled.

ryan
June 8th, 2004, 02:49 PM
it's probably the kola nut, people in africa eat them
o, well coke doesn't have enough sugar (so there) it doesn't taste like a soda really, it's bitter.
and, 7up is the best of the lemon limes because it's sweet, but not too sweet (unlike sprite) and sierra mist is 2nd best because it has the strongest taste of lime.

Poke'gangster
June 8th, 2004, 02:54 PM
COKE COKE COKE!!!!!!
ME LOVE COKE!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
ME WANT JOIN!!!!
HEHEHEHEHE!!!
I LOVE COKE (the drink not the powdery drug..)
ISN'T COKE OLDER THAN PEPSI!!!!!?????
I PREFER THE CANED COKE!!!

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 02:58 PM
If you like lime then you should try DnL...it's 7up except with the flavor ratios flipped I think...it's wayyy more limey than lemony, but it's insanely sweet...

Poke'gangster
June 8th, 2004, 03:07 PM
I never said I liked lime but sure what the heck....
And coke is way better than Pepsi People!!!
Why isn't there a thread about pepsi vrs. coke...
Probably because of arguments.....
So anyway isn't cherry coke good...
I don't know what to chose between vannila and cherry...
probably mostly vannila..
hmmmm figures...
thinks.......

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Well, each of these threads in MCG are like their own little Coke VS Pepsi debates. XD Except they're both one-sided due to the fact that we don't post in their topic and they (sorta) stay away from ours. :O

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Vanilla and cherry are pretty nasty apart, but I wonder what Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke would taste like mixed? I have a nasty habit of mixing sodas together at burger king and other places...they all taste like sour root beer when they're all mixed though x_x

Poke'gangster
June 8th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah...
hates self for doing that....
people used to say that Coke used to contain the drug...
And Mcdonalds cheeseburgers can kill you....
Laughs to death!!!
One thing is for sure.
If that was true they would get sewed!!!!

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 03:15 PM
*cries* I think Cherry Coke is awesome, youll see in time. ;p *huggles it*

Poke'gangster
June 8th, 2004, 03:19 PM
kisses can of cherry coke.....
Lots of people I know hate cherry coke!
Does vannila coke actually contain vanilla?
hmm thinks......

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Eh, I haven't had it in a long time actually...maybe I'm confusing it with Cherry Pepsi :P

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Okay, now Ill agree there. I actually tried some at Dairy Queen once a while back; it tasted so flat, eww. >>;;

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I hate it when restaurants mess up the syrup-to-soda water proportions...and not only do they try to rip us all off on syrup contents, but then they half-fill the glass with ice to water it down further -_-

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Ugh, I know! Some places give you so much ice and this little sugary water, meh. I know which places around town have the best Coke though, and which placeserr dont. >.>

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 03:43 PM
So when I show up on your doorstep one day after I get my driver's license, steal my parents' vehicle, and drive all the way down there, you'll show me all these places with the best Coke, right? :o

*really wants to do that now* XD

And I normally ask for no ice in my drinks. @_@ That way you get more because there isn't so much ice filling up the glass - plus, it's cold anyway and I drink it fast, so there's really no point to the ice. @_@

TRIFORCE89
June 8th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Stupid restaurants and their ice! They gave me a glass of milk with ice in it! ooo That was nasty! Watered-down milk.

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 03:47 PM
That *does* sound nasty. The only time I get milk is with breakfastesque stuff, but still. Ew. =o Id complain, really. ._.

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I remember when I was little, I tried to make my milk really cold, so I put ice in it and stuck it in the freezer for a few minutes. @_@ It didn't help all that much and it tasted pretty nasty. o.O; So I can't imagine why a restaurant would do that.

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I used to leave bottles of Coke in the freezer to get them cold, and then go forget about them. That worked so well, yeah. XD;

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Lmao, smart. X3;

Actually, that reminds me of a cool story~ :D Once, not too long ago, in a land far, far away... known as my kitchen (okay, so it's like... 20 metres/# ft away ._.). My mom left some Cokes in the freezer so they'd be cold for dinner, but she forgot about them. We have one of those fridge/freezer combination-things, and it had that water/ice cube/crushed ice dispenser thing, right? So shortly thereafter, I decided to get some water. I held down the button and... Coke came out! I would've been overjoyed if it didn't look nasty (I should've tasted it ;p). But.. yeah. The cans had imploded, or exploded... whatever. And the Coke actually went down into the ice resevoir or something. ^_^ We've still got the stains to prove it~

edit: *kills graphical smilies*

Sakura and Espeon
June 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
adding Ice in milk is a very gross idea.... I tried it once and it was augh.... gross... watered down milk does not taste right. Also Watered down drinks don't taste as good as the orginal...

Best to not to use ice. ^_^

TRIFORCE89
June 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Come to think of it... There's rarely any coke in my house. My family buys "immitation coke" for some reason, must be cheaper I guess. Its some no name brand stuff that simply says "Coke".

22sa
June 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM

I like Coca-Cola Corporation and all their drinks so I'll join!

*Didn't thread throught his long thread...* x_x

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Lmao, that's fine. =P It was just random hyper talk anyway. XD

<3 Notice how you make a club on a very good subject, and it instantly becomes popular? Mwahaha. That's because Coke is so amazing. :X

22sa
June 8th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Lmao, that's fine. =P It was just random hyper talk anyway. XD

<3 Notice how you make a club on a very good subject, and it instantly becomes popular? Mwahaha. That's because Coke is so amazing. :X
So is your signature with that Coca-Cola banner!!!! XDDD Dang good-looking banner.

Cherrim
June 8th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Lol, I'm hoping to make a small little button-y thing that says, "I'm a member of the Coke Fan Club" or something, but I dunno when I'll have the time. @_@;

Kairi
June 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I stole the code from her sig, then FT asked me for it so he took it from me. XP

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 04:51 PM
adding Ice in milk is a very gross idea.... I tried it once and it was augh.... gross... watered down milk does not taste right. Also Watered down drinks don't taste as good as the orginal...

Best to not to use ice. ^_^

Ugh, I hate adding ice to anything...I know I was talking about when it's added to coke before but the worst thing is soup...sometimes when I get it served to me it has ice in it to cool it off, but it ends up just making it watery, and watery soup is pretty nasty...and yeah, ice in milk is pretty disgusting...if I was going to have ice for milk, I would actually freeze milk in an ice tray or something...water just doesn't go good with it x_x

usami
June 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Ice in milk that's gross -_-. I have no Idea why they would put Ice in your milk, It makse no scense(sp?) at all.
*faints*

ASG
June 9th, 2004, 11:09 AM
can i join? i hate pepsi burns the back of my therot.

Sakura and Espeon
June 9th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I went to Mcdonalds today and I drank coke with ice. It tasted bad after the ice melted.... >_<

Jess
June 9th, 2004, 12:55 PM
lol I know.. What I hate is they Put ice in your Milk at the McDonalds near here O_O
And in your Coffee they give ya little ice cubes O_O RETARDED..XD

Anyways I always get Vanilla Milkshakes or Sprite at McDonalds :P

Cherrim
June 9th, 2004, 01:44 PM
The McD's milkshakes in Newfoundland (a province in Canada...) taste terrible. It may just have been the one McDonald's I went to, but it turned me off of them ever since. @_@ I only get BK milkshakes. I just get Coke from McDonald's now. ^_^;;

And that's why you ask for no ice. =P But... ice in coffee? That would really defeat the point of it, right? XD

Chairman Kaga
June 9th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Hey Jess...how can they put ice in milk at McDonalds? Around here all the milk they have comes in little cartons...is it different where you are?

John Denver
June 10th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Ehhh...what the shizzle...I'll join the Coke Fan clubizzle...

I've always found it's fresh and resfreshing taste so refreshing...

800 y4!

Chairman Kaga
June 10th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I could use a coke right now...I'd say it's 95 here if not more and I'm tired of drinking ice water! It gives me headaches x_x

Sakura and Espeon
June 10th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Ice water makes drinks taste bad after awhile... only drink with ice if you not going to leave it in the car. ^_^

ASG
June 10th, 2004, 11:45 AM
do yeh like my coke logo? Canada eh? my class is doing a project on Canada. Every one has one province/territory that they have to do.

katfox2
June 10th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Ummm....can I join? ^_^
I LOVE Coca-Cola cause it tastes so good.
I went to Coca-Cola World when I was 7 years old.

Cherrim
June 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
do yeh like my coke logo? Canada eh? my class is doing a project on Canada. Every one has one province/territory that they have to do.
^_^; Which one are you doing? Lol, hopefully it's an interesting one. =P

And yes, of course you can join, katfox2. X3 The more the merrier~

Flaming Torchic
June 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Wow, this club is popular! =D I am surprised that it is such a succes. =) Fortunately, it isn't as hot today as it was yesterday, so I am fine. =) Alright, let's have a simple poll....

What's the most amount of coke you have drank in one sitting?

I think the most that I have drank ever is about 4 cokes in a row. It was a VERY hot day, and there was nothing else but coke so I went nuts. =P *Knows that Lightning has drank a lot more than him*

Cherrim
June 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Um... jeez, I can't remember. @_@ I think it's probably something like... 6 cans in one day. I don't normally just sit and drink Coke, since I'm always doing something. It would have been last January during exams. I spent one of my days off doing NOTHING but playing video games, eating junk food, and drinking coke. So I guess you could call that one sitting, although spread out over a longer period of time. (*didn't leave the basement for 7 hours.* XD)

Chairman Kaga
June 10th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Likely somewhere around a liter...I can't remember for sure though :P

I know my all-time record for any soda at one sitting is 8 cans of Barq's Red Cream Soda...I used to be addicted to that stuff until I discovered Mt. Dew :P

Jess
June 10th, 2004, 05:07 PM
The Pepsi club is dead ^_^.. Long live Coke ^_^

Angel of Chaos
June 11th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Hey people, can I join?
Coke rocks! ^_^

Blitz~2005
June 11th, 2004, 12:38 AM
mmmmmmmmmm coke

i dont wanna join

Master
June 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Can I join? I love coke!

Missingno Baby
June 11th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Our family goes through 12 or more cokes in a day (8 people)
GO COKE!!!!!!!! I'll Join!!

John Denver
June 11th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I really think my Join Coke slogan thing owns all of yours....

*struts*

skds1433
June 11th, 2004, 03:15 PM
how do I join the coke fan club

katfox2
June 11th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Has anyone been to Coca-Cola World before?

Chairman Kaga
June 11th, 2004, 03:34 PM
You ask to be in and you're in.

I've never been to Coke World, but I've absolutely got to go once I've got a drivers' license and a bag of gold. I'm sure they could increase my coca-cola collection quite nicely.

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 09:00 AM
No joining requirements except having to like Coke. =P

;_; I don't really have much of a chance of going to Coca-Cola World any time soon... I'd love to, though.

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Probably four bottles, plus several glasses at a restaurant for the previous question. I tend to drink a lot more when I can get refills, and Im not left with empty bottles reminding me how much I drank. XP

Poke'gangster
June 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM

Where is Coca Cola world?

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I think it's in Atlanta. I could be mistaken, though.

Kairi - I've never cared whether there're empty coke glasses at my table. It gives me a sense of pride, lmao. ;p (Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)

TRIFORCE89
June 12th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Yep, it's Atlanta. I got bored and check for some reason (should be studying for swimming/life guarding exam, but meh).

"(Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)"
You not paying as in actually you, or your parents?

Ice demon
June 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
I can't believe that someone actually made a coke fan club ^_^
Anyway i love coke above any drink - i'm drinking it right now - so i'll join ^_^

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"(Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)"
You not paying as in actually you, or your parents?
Er... mostly people other than my parents, since I can't afford to buy meals. :o Like, if it's my grandparents buying, I'll be more hesitant than usual. @_@;

And lol, Ice demon, I have no life, so I figured I might as well create one. =P

Pokemaster10000
June 12th, 2004, 11:32 AM

Yes I did.
That was the large Coca-Cola store I was talking about on the 2nd page back right?

I almost threw up in there because I had so many free soda drinks. :P

Btw, does Coca-Cola expire?
I brought a glass bottle of Coca-Cola inside there 2 years ago that I was suppose to keep as a souvenir. Right now I still have it but I'm thirsty right now and is thinking about drinking it. XD

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 12:32 PM
It has a best-before date. :o I wouldn't suggest drinking it if it's that old, though. XD;;

*craves a coke now* ;.;

usami
June 12th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I don't think it would hurt you but I'm not sure you kight want to ask your parents I'm pretty sure it wouldn't taste good though XD.
*drinks his Cherry Coke*

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Yeah! A fellow Cherry Coke lover! =D *would drink it also but has to save room forall the stuff Im going to be fed soon.* Ill let you guys know how the Coke is at the steakhouse were going to. o.o; *itches from actually wearing long sleeves for once*

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Lol, I like long sleeves. X3; I only stopped wearing my heavy uniform pullover a few days ago because my mom said I'd pass out from the heat and wouldn't let me bring it to school. <_<

._.; I'd try Cherry Coke, but I would have to buy an entire case of it and if I don't like it... then it's like a waste of money. XD; And nowhere I go ever has Cherry Coke sold single..y. o_O;;

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 12:59 PM
A few places do here, most notably that buffet I mentioned where I sit right near the soda fountain. X3

and I dont, bleh. ._.; Im wearing pants too, this is likevery very rare to see me this way. And thankfully you cant, cause Im wearing so much blue I probably look awful. ._.

Chairman Kaga
June 12th, 2004, 12:59 PM
If I'm ever rich enough to be considered eccentric and not crazy, I'd like to buy 100-year-old cokes like other conniseurs buy 100-year-old wines...except I could probably get my beverage for a few hundred instead of a few million dollars *snicker* I wonder what an antique coke would taste like? o_O I've had the chance to buy an unopened bottle of Moxie from the 30s, but never coke...man I'm weird.

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 01:07 PM
:o Sadly, I'd probably be your main competitor when we're old. XD Then again, probably not. o_O It'd be bad for me to collect stuff like that because the temptation to drink it would be so high.

Pokemaster10000
June 12th, 2004, 01:08 PM
It has a best-before date. :o I wouldn't suggest drinking it if it's that old, though. XD;;

*craves a coke now* ;.;

I see no expiration date on the bottle. XD
Maybe I should ask my cousin to test it out for me. :badsmile:

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I think the expiry date is normally printed between the top of the label and the cap. @_@ If not, then that's just a bunch of letter. I can't rememeber. XD;

Chairman Kaga
June 12th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Eheheh...the antique bottles don't have an expiration date! If I drink one and get sick, I can blame it on the company and sue for MILLIONS!

*maniacal laughter*

But I would never steal cash from our beloved company ;_; But then again they have close to infinite cash at their disposal, so a few million wouldn't hurt them :P

Antique sodas are calling to me...I'm tempted more than anything to buy a pepsi crystal or a really old coke off ebay to see what it tastes like ._.;;

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 01:58 PM
You ask to be in and you're in.

I've never been to Coke World, but I've absolutely got to go once I've got a drivers' license and a bag of gold. I'm sure they could increase my coca-cola collection quite nicely.
May I join, PLEASE! :classic:

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 02:06 PM
^_^; You're in! Lol, you don't even have to ask, really. Just join in on the discussion and show your support. =P

Pokemaster10000
June 12th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I think the expiry date is normally printed between the top of the label and the cap. @_@ If not, then that's just a bunch of letter. I can't rememeber. XD;

Nope I still don't see it.
I think it's written somewhere in the bottle in black letters.
So the date is camouflaged with the coke. :P

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
^_^; You're in! Lol, you don't even have to ask, really. Just join in on the discussion and show your support. =P
Thank you..., so uh..., Coca Cola taste good... :P

Oh yeah, how do I put "Join the Coke Fan Club" in my signature?
P.S.
Have a woderful, and
Happy birthday, Kairi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherrim
June 12th, 2004, 04:05 PM
If you want to put it in your sig the way I have it in mine... use:

[*center][*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10148"][*img]http://www.geocities.com/o0_lightning_0o/coke.txt[/img]
[*b]Join the Coke Fan Club![/b][/url][/center]

Just take all of the *s out though. ^_^;; Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a proper banner sometime soon. x_x;

Ice demon
June 12th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Very good question how do we get the coke thing on our sig - i'll love to have it could u PM me showing me how to do it or just show us right here?
Do u guys still get the old glass bottle cokes? - we still get it in the Caribbean

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 04:12 PM
If you want to put it in your sig the way I have it in mine... use:

[*center][*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10148"][*img]http://www.geocities.com/o0_lightning_0o/coke.txt[/img]
[*b]Join the Coke Fan Club![/b][/url][/center]

Just take all of the *s out though. ^_^;; Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a proper banner sometime soon. x_x;
Thank You so much!!!
There still a Bugs, but at least it's there.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \

Pokemaster10000
June 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Very good question how do we get the coke thing on our sig - i'll love to have it could u PM me showing me how to do it or just show us right here?
Do u guys still get the old glass bottle cokes? - we still get it in the Caribbean

First you left-click the picture and go to properties. Then highlight and copy the website address(URL) . Go to your sig and paste it anywhere you want.
Then highlight the URL again and click insert image.

I hope I didn't confuse you. :P

Oh I still have the old glass bottle. I'm trying to find the expiration date...which I have problem doing in everything. XD

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I have a question for Pokemaster10000, why isn't Lightning in you "friend list"? Lightning is so cool.

Ice demon
June 12th, 2004, 05:38 PM
THANX GUYS - ITS SOOOOOO KEWL
[There are a few bugs though but that doesn't matter ^_^]
This club is really popular - isn't it?

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Of course, it is the best soft drink, nay liquid available! Poor Pepsi clubheh. >_>

My signature thing is off to the side, bu tIm too lazy to figure out how to fix it. Gah. ._.

Chairman Kaga
June 12th, 2004, 05:57 PM
As a member of the coke club, I've made a special coke club drawing for Kairi!

It's the most detailed work of art EVER. I put hours into the making of this thing :P

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Hey, looks good to me! *gets a Coke and drinks it from viewing the picture* Thankies thankies, I should make it my join the Coke club button

It looks cool pink, but I hope thats not from age or anything. XD;

Chairman Kaga
June 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Nah, don't mess up your sig with that :P i intentionally made it to look like it was made by a 4-year-old =P

Aargh, I still feel bad for not making a birthday present like everyone else ._.;;

Kairi
June 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Oh, dont dont. I dont have anything for frosty and didnt for Erica, and they made all this stuff for me. ^_^; I dontthink theyre resentful. XD; Besides, Ive gotten so many profile pics/avatars/pictures I dunno where to keep me all, and Coke is good. X3

Ice demon
June 12th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I love the drawing but i wouldn't lie i am never going to drink a pink coke ^_^
Lighting or Kairi should add it to the banner

Chairman Kaga
June 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Heh...ok ^^;; Next year I'll have something though :P I just felt like making something funny on the spur of the moment ^_^

I could try and sketch a pink coke banner if you want...I can't guarantee quality though, I haven't drawn in a long time ._.;;

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Kairi if I had the money, I'd by you this for your birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
KAIRI

usami
June 12th, 2004, 06:29 PM
This comes to show you how much more popular coke is then pespi we have 5 pages and there club has already went of the page XD.
BTW Happy Birthday Kairi
*Is playing SMA4: SMB3*

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Lightning, click on the link to my site, it was made just for you.

Pokemaster10000
June 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I have a question for Pokemaster10000, why isn't Lightning in you "friend list"? Lightning is so cool.

Well I know that much. :P
But to be in there they'd have to PM me.

Ice demon
June 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Pink coke banner ummmmmmmmm should be cool ^_^
the coke name is worth 100 billion [was/is a record] so that alone should tell u just how much coke is trampling over pepsi ^_^

skds1433
June 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Coke is good
Coke is great
Won't you share a Coke
*starts to sing to a can of Coke*

usami
June 13th, 2004, 11:30 AM
I don't know why but I just now finished my Cherry Coke, th same one I metioned before, It's kinda strange >_>.

Ice demon
June 13th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I never cared for cherry coke - big fan of original
But its up to u ^_^

Chairman Kaga
June 14th, 2004, 06:27 AM
NOOOOOOO! Look what coke made ;_;

Jacob Madrox
June 14th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I love both forms of coke, im in! lol J/k, no, I like the drink, its good.

Guest_1337
June 14th, 2004, 05:49 PM
What's wrong with the C2? Did Pepsi make one first or something? @_@;

aRedMoon
June 14th, 2004, 06:30 PM
NOOOOOOO! Look what coke made ;_;
Proof that Pepsi rules. =P

*is surprised how popular this thread got* o.o;

usami
June 14th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Proof that Pepsi rules. =P *is surprised how popular this thread got* o.o;Hmm if pepsi rules then what happened to the club XD Coke Rules, BTW Pepsi is making a low carb soda as well so no need to celebrate JKaizer XD.
EDIT Proof: Tsk Tsk Tsk coke just realeases it and pepsi has already copyied it XD.
http://pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/images/icon_pepsi_edge.gif
PEPSI BRANDS - Pepsi EDGE
To view all FAQ's in this category, click here (http://pepsi.com/help/faqs/faq.php?viewall=yes&category=pepsi_brands).
New Pepsi EDGE. With 50% less sugar, carbs and calories than regular colas, you can reward yourself for just about anything.

Pepsi Edge (8 fl. oz)

Contains: Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, caramel color, phosphoric acid, caffeine, sucralose, natural flavors, citric acid, gum arabic

Calories 50
Total Fats(g) 0
Sodium(mg) 25
Total Carbohydrates(g) 13
Sugars(g) 13
Protein(g) 0

Kairi
June 14th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Proof that Pepsi rules. =P

*is surprised how popular this thread got* o.o;Go back to your abandoned club Greggy, boo. >=o ;p

skds1433
June 14th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I would like to tell everybody that i'm drinking Pepsi!IF I WERE IN WACKO WORLD I just kidding, I'm really drink the one and only... COKE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poke'gangster
June 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Go back to your abandoned club Greggy, boo. >=o ;p

Abondened!!! All I see there is rats nibbling on furniture in an abondoned warehouse full of old Pepsi posters!!! See It's not abondend!! *Just Kidding* Hey I just started a Coca Cola collection!! I have playing cards and a Coke toy truck... Pretty good for first day... I think I might go to Coca Cola world for my summer vacation.. COKE ROCKS!!!! Everyone please call me Mike cause' it's my real name and also a Coke lovers name.... :)

Chairman Kaga
June 15th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Eh, I'm just paranoid of the low-carb craze <____<;;

usami
June 15th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Eh, I'm just paranoid of the low-carb craze <____<;;
Low carbs is dumb I mean it's much easier to not drink soda at all yeesh. Although I'll probably try CokeC2 just to see if it's good.

Chairman Kaga
June 15th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Eh, I bet it's just Diet Coke in a snazzy bottle, but I might try it too just to see if it tastes any different. They say it doesn't, but they can't take something out of the mix and still have it taste the same...it's a gimmick, that's for sure...

Cherrim
June 16th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Ehh... maybe this is even better than Diet Coke in the carb department? o_O; I'd like to see how the two compare to eachother... if they're too similar, then I'd be very confused since it wouldn't make sense to compete against yourself. @_@;;

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Eh, I bet it's just Diet Coke in a snazzy bottle, but I might try it too just to see if it tastes any different. They say it doesn't, but they can't take something out of the mix and still have it taste the same...it's a gimmick, that's for sure...
Carbs. is short for carbohydrates, if they take out the carbohydrates, then that just means they're taking out the fizz. It'll taste the same, but it won't have fizz. So if there's no fizz, then there is less fat, plus the same great taste. :rambo:

Chairman Kaga
June 16th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Actually, carbs are carbohydrates, which are generally considered to be evil nowadays =\

*eats a loaf of bread*

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Actually, carbs are carbohydrates, which are generally considered to be evil nowadays =\

*eats a loaf of bread*
Yeah that's what I meant, not carbonation, I just had a "blond moment". I will fix it.

Chairman Kaga
June 16th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hehe...ok. That'd be funny if they did mean carbonation but they made it sound like carbohydrates so all the anti-carb hardliners would think the soda was made for them :P

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 02:03 PM
So what do you think, do you think it's going to taste flat?

Chairman Kaga
June 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I think it will taste less sugary, diluted maybe...likely they've taken out all the added sugar from the cola syrup.

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Yeah, but I don't think they will take all the sugar. On the picture it says half the cal. and carbs, but who knows You're probly right.

Teara
June 16th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Eww, more diet zodaz >8P Izn't juzt diet Coke enough yet?
Diet makez my chezt hurt for zome reazon. If I drink too much of any soda to fazt my stomach hurtz but diet zeemz to effect me quiker than regular ><

Mmm, but I really like Coke^_^ I think it'z probably my favorite zoda(drinking one right now ^0^) Pepsi(*hizz*) taztez funky to meh...and not in a good way <_< Ezpecialy vanilla!

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Eww, more diet zodaz >8P Izn't juzt diet Coke enough yet?
Diet makez my chezt hurt for zome reazon. If I drink too much of any soda to fazt my stomach hurtz but diet zeemz to effect me quiker than regular ><

Mmm, but I really like Coke^_^ I think it'z probably my favorite zoda(drinking one right now ^0^) Pepsi(*hizz*) taztez funky to meh...and not in a good way <_< Ezpecialy vanilla!
That's why they make different kinds of soda, they try not to make your stomach hurt, and it's not really diet soda, it just another coke that taste good, but with the over wieght problom, they try to make it less fatty. Oh and I suggest trying to burp when your stomach hurts.

Teara
June 16th, 2004, 02:51 PM
That's why they make different kinds of soda, they try not to make your stomach hurt, and it's not really diet soda, it just another coke that taste good, but with the over wieght problom, they try to make it less fatty. Oh and I suggest trying to burp when your stomach hurts.
Meh, my ztomach can't handle fizzy thingz well, that'z all *_*;;
But I ztill think that diet haz zomething in it that bugz me. when I drink it my hart zpeedz up even more than it normaly zhould when drinking zugary thingz and it getz hard to breath.

...or maybe it'z juzt a phycological thing trying to keep me from drinking diet Coke...Aha! Pepsi hypnotized me! XD

JK, don't mind me, I'm hyper from thiz Coke and my brain izn't workin today @~@;;

Oh, and I do burp when it hurtz. I juzt do that thing where you burp really zilently and let it out through the corner of your mouth XP But that zurgery I had makez it hurt to burp at all now zo I'm ztuck X_x

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 03:03 PM
oh, well I don't know what to say, but that's strange.

Chairman Kaga
June 16th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I'm the same way Teara...some sodas make me sick for a while after I drink them because of all the carbonation, especially pepsi, it burns to drink...coke has less fizz in it so I don't mind it, but burping after drinking cola is painful x_x

Oh, and speaking of your surgery how are you doing? Are you recovering ok?

Teara
June 16th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Oh good I'm not alone ^^;; I waz begining to worry that maybe I juzt had an overly zenzetive ztomach ~_~
Ack! Yeah! I don't take Pepsi well at all! And the burn izn't even worth it>_< *ztickz tounge out at Pepsi*

I have a friend that never drinkz anything carbonated. Zhe hazn't touched a zoda for over a year and getz inzulted if you offer her one o_0;; But zhe'z weird...but alzo a member of PC zo I'll zhut my mouth *_*;; *zweatdrop*

Oh, and thankz for azking ^_^ I'm recovering okay I guezz. I have alot of painz though, and I really have to watch what I eat. Not to mention I can only zleep on my back at night and I can't move at all zo zleeping iz a bugger >_<;; But at leazt it'z not half az bad az before ^__^

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Oh good I'm not alone ^^;; I waz begining to worry that maybe I juzt had an overly zenzetive ztomach ~_~
Ack! Yeah! I don't take Pepsi well at all! And the burn izn't even worth it>_< *ztickz tounge out at Pepsi*

I have a friend that never drinkz anything carbonated. Zhe hazn't touched a zoda for over a year and getz inzulted if you offer her one o_0;; But zhe'z weird...but alzo a member of PC zo I'll zhut my mouth *_*;; *zweatdrop*

Oh, and thankz for azking ^_^ I'm recovering okay I guezz. I have alot of painz though, and I really have to watch what I eat. Not to mention I can only zleep on my back at night and I can't move at all zo zleeping iz a bugger >_<;; But at leazt it'z not half az bad az before ^__^
Maybe she on a strict diet, is she skinny? Any ways, what did you hve surgery for?

Chairman Kaga
June 16th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Ah, glad to hear you're doing better ^_^ The odd thing is that while colas make me sick sometimes, stuff like Mt. Dew and Root Beer don't ever...I think they're not as carbonated though, and I think it's usually if I drink and then go somewhere, like if I drink at the mall or drink then get in a car and go driving.

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I had a question for everyone, what is your favorite sandwhich to eat while you drink coca-cola

Ice demon
June 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Nothing - i like my coke solo
[that is bad though - drinking alot of soft drinks without anything else can cause diabetes.Something to do with comlex sugar with simple sugar and insulin production. Have no fear it can only happen if u do that every day for 10 years ^_^]

COKE RULES
Coke > any other drink [especially pepsi]

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Oh, I forgot to tell you my sandwhich I like to eat with Coke. I like to eat Pastrami sandwhiches with mine.

usami
June 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Nothing - i like my coke solo
[that is bad though - drinking alot of soft drinks without anything else can cause diabetes.Something to do with comlex sugar with simple sugar and insulin production. Have no fear it can only happen if u do that every day for 10 years ^_^]

COKE RULES
Coke > any other drink [especially pepsi]Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure, also I just saw a CokeC2 commercial gosh could they have made it any longer it was like 2 minutes long ^^;;, I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.

skds1433
June 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.
Yeah I like bolngea too, with my coke, but not cheese. When I eat to much cheese, I puke it up. Just remember, my all time favorite to eat with coke is pastrami

Chairman Kaga
June 17th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure, also I just saw a CokeC2 commercial gosh could they have made it any longer it was like 2 minutes long ^^;;, I like my coke with Bolngea(sp?) and cheese sandwiches but I don't eat sndwiches very often.

I have a lot of people in my family who have diabetes, so I think I'm genetically predisposed to having it or something, but I think you only contract it if you don't watch your health or anything...I'm going to try and not have as much sugar but more healthy stuff when I'm older so I don't get it. As long as I lose weight, eat right, and exercise I think I'll be ok, but a Coke every now and then won't hurt =p

I enjoy coke with a nice, hot chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A, home of the world's best (and most generous portions of) chicken...

skds1433
June 17th, 2004, 11:52 AM
That sounds so delicous right now.

Kairi
June 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Umm, any really. But I cant eat at all without either pop or milk to drink in a unequal proportion, like 15 oz of pop per a bite of a sandwich. O_o; I always run out of pop at restaurants before anyone else. XP

Ice demon
June 17th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Actually diabetes can happen without drinking alot of soda too *remembers being tested for it* you can devlop it if somone in you bloodline had it, although It can be treated there is no cure

I am well aware as to how diabetes can be obtained however i was talking in the context of soft drinks and how they contribute to someone getting diabetes [even if it is hereditary u will bring it on by practising bad eating habits]

I enjoy coke with a nice, hot chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A, home of the world's best (and most generous portions of) chicken...

That sounds really good ^_^

Chairman Kaga
June 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
In two years, I'm going to try to eat healthier, so in the mean time I'm going to drink all the soda I want ^____^

Throw in some salty waffle fries and some ketchup with that, Ice Demon, and let's see how much better it sounds now :P

Oh, and I'm the same way Kairi...I have to drink a whole lot when I eat, especially when it's something hot or salty. I can go through two huge glasses of milk in one sitting, especially if it's pizza or fried chicken...

Ice demon
June 17th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Same for me Kairi - i usually finish my drink[coke] before the food even gets on the table ^_^

Its all up to u Kaga just remember that diabetes can start young and so u prob. shouldn't over do the junk food

Chairman Kaga
June 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
No worries...I think I'll be sort of a health nut when I'm older :P

skds1433
June 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Kairi what do you like with coke?

*~Ashley~*
June 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Umm, any really. But I cant eat at all without either pop or milk to drink in a unequal proportion, like 15 oz of pop per a bite of a sandwich. O_o; I always run out of pop at restaurants before anyone else. XP
I'm like that too. I always need refills of soda when I go out to eat. And at home I drink a lot when I eat too. I just need to drink something when I eat. I can't drink water or milk when I eat though... it just doesn't work for me. I need to drink soda altough I have cut back a lot... when I go out to eat I almost always get a Coke or Sprite to drink unless I get a smoothie or something like that!

DrCoolSanta
June 18th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Hey can I be (mmmmmmmmllllllllllll)

skds1433
June 18th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

DrCoolSanta
June 18th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Hey I want to know may I be in

skds1433
June 18th, 2004, 09:11 PM
You don't have to ask, but of course... yes. Boy I tell ya', that Pepsi club is something else, all I did is tell them how much Pepsi SUCKED!!! And how much more coke was better..., they didn't have to be so rude.

EDIT:
I would like to be in I tried for coke but there was no response so when I found it today I just thought pepsi is a little better but forget coke I know many things about pepsi that I would like to share because I have been to the pepsi company and my father is the vicepresident of pepsi
HE IS A TRADER, YES OPTIMUS PRIME IS A TRADER!!!!! and I did to, reply!!!!

Chairman Kaga
June 19th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Hey...those sneaking Pepsi people already made a ripoff of C2! I went to the store today to see a stack of cans of Pepsi Edge...gosh, I can't believe them...

Kairi
June 19th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I saw that today too, bleh. Even the can itself isnt as appealing as the C2 can, I think I actually *like* the appearence of the C2 can better than regular Coke, even if not the contents of it. o.o;

Chairman Kaga
June 19th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Yeah...if I hadn't of been looking directly at the pepsi at close range, I would have never noticed the little edge on the can...and, come to think of it, C2 does have more interesting label graphics...oddly enough I haven't seen C2 in stores yet o_O Have you tried it? I want to know if there's any difference in flavor, although I'm predicting it won't be as sweet.

Kairi
June 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I havent tried any, but I saw some in a womans basket today at K-mart. I know what you mea about Edge! Looks almost no different. @_@

Cherrim
June 20th, 2004, 07:07 AM
*wanders over to Coke C2 website since she hasn't seen the can yet* @_@ I dunno... from the picture, I think I like the normal Coke cans better.. It's kinda hard to read the name at a glance when it's basically black on dark red. =o

;_; I drank the last Coke last night and it kept me up until 5:30 in the morning~

Chairman Kaga
June 20th, 2004, 08:02 AM
That long? o_O I'm lucky that caffiene doesn't have that bad an effect on me...if I have a coke late at night, it might give me an hour and a half of extra energy at most...mountain dew keeps me up longer, so if I drink it past midnight I have to really watch how much I drink x_x

Kairi
June 20th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Coke doesnt really keep me up, I had one before I went to bed watching Cowboy Bebop last night. o.o; What did you do anyways?

skds1433
June 21st, 2004, 09:34 PM
I havn't posted here in a while, well here is something, just to say, COKE IS GREAT!!!

Pokemaster10000
June 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
That long? o_O I'm lucky that caffiene doesn't have that bad an effect on me...if I have a coke late at night, it might give me an hour and a half of extra energy at most...mountain dew keeps me up longer, so if I drink it past midnight I have to really watch how much I drink x_x

Say...I haven't had a Coke early in the morning or late in the night. :P
My mom would kill me. XD

*~Ashley~*
June 22nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
Caffeine doesn't have much effect on me either... that would be water that does! But anyways, yeah, mountain dew has so much more caffeine than coke. But either way it doesn't keep me up late at night... not usually. I don't usually drink soda at night anymore anyway.

Yesterday I was at my friend's house and after our long tiresome bike ride we needed something cold to drink. All she had was Pepsi... and not only that but caffeine free pepsi. It was gross. But since it was cold I drank it anyway. But it still didn't taste good at all...

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 03:05 AM
Could I jion I love coke.

Skrin
June 23rd, 2004, 05:17 AM
Well, Hi. Could I join? I love coke!! :rambo:

Kairi
June 23rd, 2004, 08:01 AM
Of course~ As long as you love Coke thats all you need to join! ^_^

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Thank you all. *bows twice*

skds1433
June 23rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
So uhh... I was drinking coke, and uhh... it tasted great!!!

skds1433
June 25th, 2004, 11:00 AM
You can join, under one condition; drink a coke, and dance on one leg. XD.

Chairman Kaga
June 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Eew, I just tried C2 today and it tastes like crap...it's half the sugar so it's half as sweet, allowing the natural goodness of all the other chemicals in it to come forth and make it too nasty to drink...it's like drinking cold, carbonated, toxic coffee sort of...it's a disgrace to regular coke -_-;;

skds1433
June 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Can't be worse than diet coke...

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 5th, 2004, 09:59 AM
i will join. i really really like coke

Chairman Kaga
July 5th, 2004, 10:08 AM
W00t! The coke thread lives again XD So now what do we talk about? ^^;;

rayquaza master z
July 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
can i join i love coke exept diet and c2 they make me want to barf like pepsi does

skds1433
July 6th, 2004, 09:44 AM
yes yes YEEEEESSS... humerm, yeah sure, you can join.

TRIFORCE89
July 6th, 2004, 09:49 AM
can i join i love coke exept diet and c2 they make me want to barf like pepsi does
I don't even drink Coke (or any soft drink, pop, soda, whatever you want to call it) and I'm in. I think you'll be fine. LOL

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Don't feel a bit guilty about hating C2...it's a disgrace to coke's good name >_<;;

skds1433
July 6th, 2004, 09:55 AM
LOL... good name XD. I'm going to go sip on some coke right now XD.

ryan
July 11th, 2004, 07:05 PM
hi... something weird's happened. over the last few weeks i've been trying to develop a taste for coke by drinking it as much as possible. and it worked! i now like coke better than pepsi. the colas at least... i still like mountain dew a lot better than mellow yellow and sierra mist better than sprite...

shadowman321
July 20th, 2004, 08:58 PM
hey can i join cause i like coke as well. though coke doesnt make me stay up late. neither does anything else (except 4 coffee, it makes me stay up 2 late like 6 in the morning...).

ryan
July 21st, 2004, 07:18 AM
you abuse coffee at age 12? that's.... interesting...

shadowman321
July 21st, 2004, 10:07 PM
what my friend gets 2 drink coffee on like school days. his mom says that its good 4 him and i almost see him drink coffe everyday and hes 12 btw.

PGN
July 25th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Can I join even though I HATE Diet Coke?

I like to wake up at about 3:30/4:00/4:30 and thanks to Coke, I don't feel haggard! Whoot!

bass sp
July 31st, 2004, 11:42 AM
hey can i join.the coca-cola is cool and my father works there

Ice demon
July 31st, 2004, 07:34 PM
lol i haven't seen this place in a long time ^_^
so lets get it back on track

what are u guys opinions on C2???

MalafeX
July 31st, 2004, 08:01 PM
c2 is the greates soda ever, i liked.

Ice demon
July 31st, 2004, 08:22 PM
well never had it so....
i really can't tell u guys much ^_^

shadowman321
July 31st, 2004, 09:11 PM
how does c2 taste like? ive never ever tried it.

ryan
August 1st, 2004, 07:00 AM
i've never tried it either, but i was just in mexico for 10 days, and all they drink there are coke products, it's crazy. i bought a glass liter bottle of coke. it's beautiful.

Ice demon
August 1st, 2004, 10:06 AM
lol we don't get can coke where i live
only glass and plastic bottles ^_^

DarkRaikou
September 4th, 2004, 01:04 PM
sorry, but can I join. I don't mean to revive the topic, I just wanna join XD