PDA

View Full Version : Get Celibi in Pokemon Emerald

BlazikenMaster2000
August 19th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I finally found a way to get Celibi in pokemon emerald(i think).
All you have to do is view this clip and it will be clear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxj70YCyluw&mode=related&search=

i don't think it is a hack, because it is in your game with only starting a new game.

Spinor
August 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
It's a lie, i saw a reply video doing the exact same procedures with no celebi.

BlazikenMaster2000
August 19th, 2007, 05:26 PM
have you tried it yourself?
i did and it work. was it pokemon emerald? english?

AnimeDDR110
August 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM
well i'm gonna clean out my emerald game and put all of it in diamond so i will try it but it won't work i know. its impossible to get celebi you didn't get a national dex.

Midnight Beat
August 19th, 2007, 05:49 PM
There is no and there never will be any way to get Celebii without cheating or going to an event. The truth hurts :\

The Real AAA
August 19th, 2007, 05:49 PM
It's a lie, don't believed in everything you see on the internet dude

Myoko-chan
August 19th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Ahem.

First of all, telling from the sides of the video, that was run on an emulator.
Second, if it was a glitch of the Celebi event, it would most likely have the OT "10 ANIV" instead of "Nintend"
Third, if that was real, 90% of the Celebi(s) on the trade forum would be hacked...

Another piece of proof is that the music gets out of sync with the game...

Seriously, thats what happens when a 8 year old gets his hands on a Emerald ROM and creates his little custom pokemon.

I don't wanna say anything bad about the people that had claimed that the glitch works since BlazikenMaster2000 is one of them >_>.

Btw, this should belong in the Advance Generation forums.

Barboach
August 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Eh, this is just another one of those crazy things. Hackers want you to go on a wild goosechase for the sake of a good laugh or two that you actually believed it would work.

Pazuzu
August 20th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Things related to the Advance games are best fitting in the game forum for that generation.

Though I won't move this there, since this is nothing more than a hack/cheat demonstration, and thus has no real relation to the original games.

~closed~