PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

destinedjagold
October 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Electrike... didn't see one.

The gym leader has a Farfetch'd.

Ah... I just remembered... In beta 1, yes, the gym leader has a Farfetch'd, than in Beta 1-x, has a... it won't be fun if I'll tell you.

NOTE that Beta 1-x is a bug-fixed and a difficult version of Beta 1.

Thank you so much for playing.

Beta 2 is almost done.

A few more double checks and script making and mapping and it should be ready to go.

A new page has opened! Wheeeeeeeee!

DarkShadow
October 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM
pm when done also my beta2 almost done

destinedjagold
October 27th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Man.., can't you wait 'till I finish the plot o'mine for Beta 2 (which is blank.., eheheh...)..?

Beta 2's length would be up to the 6th Gym leader, at least.., or depends if I have something new to add in the blank plot that I have.

Anyways.., I am currently analyzing the logic of the connection of events in the third island. But I have done mapping and putting some few scripts in 3 towns, 2 routes and 1 cave in Beta 2...

It's still a long way, but I'll make it, eventually...

Good day all, and have a happy hacking...

hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
October 27th, 2007, 02:46 AM
destinedjagold i dont know what to do, shoult i play you hack now, or wait for beta 2? what wolut you choce, i relly wont to play it!

Nicolas
October 27th, 2007, 02:53 AM
:t283:um jagold... sorry for this but, this is an off topic that i'm gonna ask you, can you please help me with the advance map editor.... I'm gonna make my hack soon and I really need your help..:t283:

:t327:So um, I've borrowed several sprites and overworlds now....
where can I download Advance map and what version should I download?:t327:

destinedjagold
October 27th, 2007, 03:29 AM
destinedjagold i dont know what to do, shoult i play you hack now, or wait for beta 2? what wolut you choce, i relly wont to play it!

It is your decision, btw... So I respect your decision.

:t283:um jagold... sorry for this but, this is an off topic that i'm gonna ask you, can you please help me with the advance map editor.... I'm gonna make my hack soon and I really need your help..:t283:

Uh.., sure. No problem, but you could just PM me, since your post is considered a spam, I think......

Haseo, the Sliver Twilight
October 27th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Yeah... I reccomend you play the current Beta. It'll give you a good feel for the game when you play beta 2.

Geovanni
October 27th, 2007, 12:52 PM
this looks great hope it goes for awhile

Caina
October 27th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Oh wow! I'm completely thrilled with the new tiles.... (1st post) Well, not really used to see the new trees, but hey, they look good! And going to jail script is something unusual.... very unique.

joshkall
October 28th, 2007, 01:16 AM
looks good i like fire red hacks better though

johnlycett
October 28th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah the tiles are from WAH they look good. But you should have gone with Don patches.

Good luck

zel 2.0
October 28th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Well, I've been checking the first post of your hack and some of the posts around this thread, and I'm happy with the ideas you have planned/executed. Though I don't like the graphical part that much (you seem to have serious problems when inserting trainers... It's really hard to insert DP sprites, because when you shrink them, they most of the time end up looking awful), and well, the tiles/palette combination are not that appealing, at least to me...

Still, what I most like is that you seem to be trying hard at scripting, which will make up for all the graphical parts that I could have said before. So, I'm wishing you good luck on that aspect (happy scripting! ^^)

And, by the way, I love the dark-space-like scenario, very interesting, indeed...

I guess I'm gonna wait till you release another Beta to get a better impression, but if I have some time I may play your B1.

Keep it up!

destinedjagold
October 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM
you're right about what you said there! seems that I'm having truoble working on the sprites and inserting them into my hack! By the way, my hack's name is.... [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]POKEMON PHILIPPINES!!if theres a "POKEMON LONDON, theres gonna be a POKEMON PHILIPPINES!

This is definitely called a spammy posy... -_-

I would rather report this post or wait 'till you delete or edit this post.

Anyways, I have done editing the 4th Gym Leader's GYM, Gym trainers and the leader himself, BANSHEE (screeny for later...). And man, was he a tough leader to beat! Anyways, I am getting close to my goal to post the Beta 2, for the finish line is up to the 6th Gym Leader.

I am currently mapping and editing some PKMN Sprites.., for as zel said/stated, the sprites will look glitchy or no longer pleasing to the eyes whenever I try to make them small.

I am having no trouble so far.., at least, for now.

Thanks guys, and good day and happy hacking! ;)

Lupe
October 28th, 2007, 10:22 PM
so will you be changing the graphics u know the tiles the poke centers and marts ,gyms etc

Caina
October 29th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Oh wow! can't wait for the beta!!! 2 more gyms to go!

destinedjagold
October 29th, 2007, 03:10 AM
so will you be changing the graphics u know the tiles the poke centers and marts ,gyms etc

Well.., since I am putting my whole attention to mpping, scripting and making a plot, I think I should do tile changing for later, when Beta 2 is done and ready to be patched.

But, my bro nd I were experiementing with tile changing in the past month, and find no success at all, except we successfully changed the grass (not the animation), trees, sandm mountains and other easy to edit tiles around the ROM...

I m currently waiting for my bro to defeat the fourth GYM Leader, though, using the male hero, so I could proceed with the hack, since I only played my hack as the female heroen...

Also, I am now planning to include Leafeon and Glaceon.., but sadly, I haven't decided whom to replace.

No interesting updates for today, just a complete map from scratch routes and a town.

That's all and thank you. Good day and happy hacking! ;)

Lupe
October 29th, 2007, 04:48 AM
well good luck and dont quit on the hack

DarkShadow
October 29th, 2007, 06:04 AM
ur game is looking aswome and if u need tilesets chanign ill ask my friedn to do it for u iguess

destinedjagold
October 29th, 2007, 06:26 AM
I don't plan on quiting this hack, for hacking is my number one hobby now.

Well, since I made a post, I should maybe take this chance.

I have done editing the fifth GYM's trainers, texts and the leader himself.

Now, I am mapping the place where the 6th GYM lies.

After that, I'm gonna add more scripts as sidequests and crazy events. Then I'll try to change tiles.., don't know if I'll succeed, but I will try my best.

@ xx1hacker1xx..,

I thank you for this offer, however, let me first try to have fun and get crzy with tile editing. Eheheheh... I'm gonna get wild!

Good day to you all and happy hacking!

zel 2.0
October 29th, 2007, 12:36 PM
So, you plan on changing more Pokemon for the DP ones. Well, I've heard of a few hackers getting problems later when trying to make their Pokes evolve, after replacing and editing pokes. I don't know if this is because they overwrited the missingnos or not, but, in any case, be careful and have a few backups ready ;)

destinedjagold
October 29th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Don't worry, zel, I have LOADS of back-up since I suffered from severe depression 'cause of a map glitch (pathetic, huh?)... Oh well... I am no longer planning to add anymore D/P PKMNs in my hack, except for the D/P legendaries, btw.

Again, to those who are curious of what D/P PKMNs are to be found in my hack, here's a list... They are currently the only D/P pkmns available for Beta 2...
TURTWIG, GROTLE, TORTERRA
CHIMCHAR, MONFERNO, INFERNAPE
PIPLUP, PRINPLUP, EMPOLEON
STARLY, STARAVIA, STARAPTOR
CHERUBI, CHERRIM
BUNEARY, LOPPUNY
MUNCHLAX
MANTYKE
MAGNEZONE
FINNEON, LUMINEON
HIPPOPOTAS, HIPPOWDON (haven't put them in the wild yet)
RIOLU, LUCARIO
SHINX, LUXIO, LUXRAY
PACHIRISU
COMBEE, VESPIQUEN

I haven't replaced any PKMN yet for the legendaries in D/P, however, in the future Beta, which is Beta 3, I will decide the chosen ones to be replaced for the legendaries.

A few updates, I have done mapping the area where the 6th gym is to be located. After this, a little fixing here and there and PRESTO! Beta 2 is served! Eheheh... ;)

Good day to you all and have a happy hacking!

DarkShadow
October 29th, 2007, 06:05 PM
YEAH BETA 2 ALMOST HERE !!!!!

Hermaniac
October 29th, 2007, 11:15 PM
will we be able to get all the d/p starters or will we have to pick?

Caina
October 29th, 2007, 11:41 PM
will we be able to get all the d/p starters or will we have to pick?

He may be plnning to let us get one... but who knows? Well, all the starters of the SINNOH are cool anyway.

destinedjagold
October 30th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Wow.., I guess the previous posts aren't all important anymore... I better update the first post, then, but before that, let me explain.

You can only get one Hoenn starter, 1 sinnoh starter, and so on.., meaning, you can only get 4 starters of different regions.

I haven't done anything yet for I just got home. My father took me on a road trip, nd while we're on our roadtrip, we stopped by at our school and I have learned that my class will resume on November 12! Wheee!!! That means I still have 2 weeks of hacking! Ain't I lucky! ^^

Eheheh... Anyways, I better tke a rest first before proceeding with my hack.

Good day and happy hacking!

Hermaniac
October 30th, 2007, 01:20 AM
oh, i get it, you get a new starter on each of the four islands... kool
So who's gonna get what
for me it is Charmander, Totodile, Treecko and Chimchar

EDIT: Yay, first on page 12!

destinedjagold
October 30th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Yes, you can get 1 starter in each of the four islands in my hack.

A few updates, though... I have fixed some of the D/P pkmn's back sprites.

And since I'm going out with my father to another roadtrip, I can do minor things in my hack for today...

I have already prepared a plot to end Beta 2, and after, I'll try my hands on tile editing.

I can no longer fix the D/P battle sprites, for I can't risk to repoint them again, for results may be a glitchy hack, as what have happened to my previous hack.

Well, good day all and happy hacking! :)

suchintan
October 31st, 2007, 06:34 AM
my choice of starters would be charmander, cindaquil, torchic and chimchar...yay fire

destinedjagold
November 1st, 2007, 05:10 AM
I have accidentally repointed some D/P Sprites in my hack.

Now, because of this carelessness, I will have to check the game from the start again, to see if there's bug or glitches, but after I have done with the making the scripts that will end Beta 2.., then I'll start again with the checking.

I am now currently mapping and scripting the secret base of the ROYAL DARKNESS. The story here is you have to stop the group from turning Lugia unto Shadow Lugia....., with the help of some characters in the game. Also, BANSHEE, my real life friend, won't change his mind about his chosen PKMNs for BANSHEE, in my hack, the fourth GYM Leader's pkmns.., which is way to difficult to defeat... Solution, I made a little gym for the player to level up a bit, beofre facing him.

Screenshots will be available while I am checking the game before Beta 2's release, at least.

Those are all the updates for now.., I guess... Happy Halloween everyone and have a great day! Nad happy hacking!
P.S. Can anyone teach me how to change/close/delete the poll..?

suchintan
November 1st, 2007, 06:44 AM
hmm a hard gym? i think leave it at hard because then people will have to train harder to get past it? would make it more interesting. You could maybe make a trayning area for repetitive training and rewards for completing it? kinda like the battle frontier but with actual rewards and experience. just a suggestion

November 1st, 2007, 01:45 PM
That seems good. I'd kinda like that.

Although it'd be good to warn us which number gym the hard one is, if you do that.

destinedjagold
November 2nd, 2007, 04:39 AM
I will do that when I finish triple-checking my hack after I have put all the scripts. ;)

Btw, speaking of scripts, I just finished fixing the very long and complicated script with thethethethe's help. I don't want to spoil what script is it for, so I should better keep my mouth zipped! :D

Oh well... That's all the updates for the day! I'm getting sleepy... Good day to you all and happy hacking! :)

- edited -

btw, I am already done with the mapping of the ROYAL DARKNESS' base. That's all...

suchintan
November 2nd, 2007, 06:41 AM
That seems good. I'd kinda like that.

Although it'd be good to warn us which number gym the hard one is, if you do that.

well to do that he could just have a trainer standing infront of the gym and then you battle the trainer and then at the end the trainer could say "man good luck in this gym, it was too hard for me" kinda as an indicater.
or just dont have in indicater at all
by the way, id say do your game the way you want to. we are just here to suggest. if anyone insists for you to do sumtin, think it through . you dont have to do anything if you dont want to! well whatever. GL on the hack

destinedjagold
November 2nd, 2007, 07:55 AM
suchintan, comments are one of the keys to make a hack good or help the hacker to do a more interesting hack.., at least, that's what I think... But don't overdo it. :D

Anyways, I will be making some few scripts around the R.D. Base tomorrow. I'm kinda sleepy now... Phew......

I haven't tried out my hands on tile changing, but if I fail to change tiles, then I have other plans, but if still, I fail, then I think I will go with the Ruby tiles...

- edited -

Can't sleep... But while I was trying to make myself sleepy, I made this little banner for my hack.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/userbar.png
(IMG)http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/userbar.png(/IMG)

Just change the parenthesis ( ) to braces [ ]...

I better go to bed now. Have a great day and happy hacking everyone! ;)

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 2nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Yay!! I can't wait until beta 2!! I love the screenshots from beta 2!! It looks awesome!!

destinedjagold
November 2nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
Hey all!!! I have finished mapping and puting the scripts in the ROYAL DARKNESS' base.

I don't want to spoil everything, so I'll leave it like that. Just wait for Beta 2!

Now that I have put the plot onto scripts, it is time for me to put the minor scripts in the hack. I have done changing the pkmns of the 5th GYM, and I'm proceeding towards the 6th gym, and there, Beta 2 will end.

I will continue onto hacking now! Thanks and good day! Happy hacking! ;)

Binary
November 2nd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Yay!Beta 2 is coming near!
Cant wait for it destinedjagold.
The beta is upto the 6th gym........
that sounds really good....
keep it up;)

SonicBlazePlatinum
November 3rd, 2007, 08:08 AM
I can't wait for beta 2!This hack is great,and beta 1-x was kid of hard esecially the electric gym leader!Oh well...by the way the new Dark Lugia sprite looks great!Good Luck!

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 3rd, 2007, 08:57 AM
Hey all!!! I have finished mapping and puting the scripts in the ROYAL DARKNESS' base.

I don't want to spoil everything, so I'll leave it like that. Just wait for Beta 2!

Now that I have put the plot onto scripts, it is time for me to put the minor scripts in the hack. I have done changing the pkmns of the 5th GYM, and I'm proceeding towards the 6th gym, and there, Beta 2 will end.

I will continue onto hacking now! Thanks and good day! Happy hacking! ;)

Yay! It sounds like beta is coming fast! I'm amazed at how fast your making progress! Good luck!

Caina
November 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Oh wow. This hack is coming along great... Get ready for our comments about your Beta-2 destinedjagold ;p Good luck. And also, I think it'll be great if you'll change the tiles...

zel 2.0
November 3rd, 2007, 09:25 PM
It seems you are really working hard on this, so I congratulate you, dj.

Since you probably know a bit about it, how much gameplay time you estimate the B2 will have?

Tile changing is not that hard, I'm sure you wont have much troubles on it. Good luck on it anyway!

I don't know if Semele can also do such kind of things, so the safest bet is dropping a PM on Sotomura to get your poll closed (I dont know if it can be edited, but I guess there's no need for it)

destinedjagold
November 4th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Hey, thanks zel!
Pls don't call me 'dj'.., sounds like a DJ in mixing music... :D
Call me jagold or djg... ;)

But honestly, I am having a hard time changing the tiles. I can only change trees, grass (not the animation), mountain and signposts... T_T

Oh well... To everyone, I have done changing the 6th GYM at last!

I only need to do 2 minor scripts, double/triple-checking and taking screenies! :D
Then beta 2 is off for play! ;)

Beta 2 is up to the 6th Gym Leader, at least... :)

Thanks all, and have a great day! Happy hacking! ;)

thethethethe
November 4th, 2007, 01:53 AM
You've been getting a lot done lately haven't you? It's good to here that the beta is close to being completed. By the sounds of your post it sounds like your still not sure if you're planning on including some more into it. Anyway, can't wait to see it. :)

destinedjagold
November 4th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Thanks thethethethe... Well, I have included some things which I didn't mention, for I don't want to spoil everything. I would probably remove half of the excitement. :D

I am really tired right now, so I will get on with the hacking later... ^^

Good day all and happy hacking! ;)

johnlycett
November 4th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Yeah DJ, you have done alot of work on this hack and so far it has been successful good work and hope to see these new things coming up!

destinedjagold
November 4th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Hey all! Good day! I just arrived home from another roadtrip... T_T

Anyways, I am now going to continue double checking the hack to see if there are any glitches. ^^

Btw.., here are some screenies to be in Beta 2... I have tried some tile editing, but ah.., you'll be the judge...

1. A screeny where I've edited the trees...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/tilechanged.png

2. Just something to show you...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/rentelbud.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/lusterblocker.png

I'll be getting back to the double-checking now... Happy hacking everyone! ;)

johnlycett
November 5th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Hey DJ, looks good and also I love that bin xD, also i like the brown tree look like this might have seasons through out the game. Anyway love it xD

Binary
November 5th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Hey all! Good day! I just arrived home from another roadtrip... T_T

Anyways, I am now going to continue double checking the hack to see if there are any glitches. ^^

Btw.., here are some screenies to be in Beta 2... I have tried some tile editing, but ah.., you'll be the judge...

1. A screeny where I've edited the trees...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/tilechanged.png

2. Just something to show you...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/rentelbud.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/lusterblocker.png

I'll be getting back to the double-checking now... Happy hacking everyone! ;)

Wow!
Nice screenies!
I love th garbage bin in the 2nd screen,
Hmm....its getting better and better(his hack)
Now i cant wait for b2,
good luck

Caina
November 5th, 2007, 02:12 AM
OK.. love the new screeneies DJ!!! howeva, I think in that town is snowing.... And the trees are brown???? well, anyways, it's your hack anyway, so it's your "originality"... anyways, I'm getting a lot excited of your BETA 2. Good luck DJ!

destinedjagold
November 5th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Hey there, pipz! I am not yet done with the double-check in my hack, though... But I have post new screenies in the first post of this thread!

I am sorry for the delay of things.., but Beta 2 is really not yet ready. It needs to be double-checked. Anyways, the next poster will be the first one in page 13! :D

Happy hacking everyone and good day!

Thanks! ;)

matisx
November 5th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Wil there be a pokemon baby lugia and another question can you kach lucario in wild.

destinedjagold
November 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Yes, there will be a Baby Lugia, and it'll be the first legendary you'll ever catch, so prepare an empty slot in your party when Beta 2 is prepared for you all! ;)

Lucario isn't gonna be found in the wild, but Riolu will.., since I lost the plot on a special way to obtain Riolu... T_T Oh well...

Btw, new screenies in the first post. I am already proceeding to the 5th gym with my double-check... And after I reached the 6th gym, get ready for beta 2! ;)

Happy hacking all and have a great day! :D

shadowrider
November 6th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Wow so much progress!!
Your putting a lot of effort into this hack well done
The new screenies look great
Keep up the good work

destinedjagold
November 6th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Hey all... Good news. I have done with the double-checking of my hack, and I got to say, that i never would have expected it to be so difficult... Oh well... You'll be the judges.

NOTE: I suggest you start a new game so you could experience the scripts and new maps that I have put in the beginning of the game.
Also, after you've defeated the 4th GYM, which is BANSHEE.., I suggest you buy enough repels and super repels. Don't ask, 'cause you'll know what I mean. XD

That is all.., and man.., am I sleepy... zzz...zzz...zzz...

Thanks for all of your patience... Good day and happy hacking! ^^

evaN35
November 6th, 2007, 09:27 AM
how can i get the second medal ?

i cannot find out the way to go there?

how can i go rentelbud city? help me please..

destinedjagold
November 6th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Afetr defeating the first GYM, head to Bug Forest and use HM CUT on the small trees blocking the way. ;)

Btw, HM CUT is around Luster Town. Thanks for playing! :)

- edited -

Btw, I forogt to mention that in Beta 2, there are 3 available legendaries that can be found around the game, and Baby Lugia is included. Also, I haven't fixed all the D/P Sprites yet... And their icons for some, and I haven't edited their Pokedex entries (I don't know how. Dexter doesn't work for me :( ) Oh well... Happy hacking everyone! :D

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Wow.... Beta 2 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the plot!

coin3
November 6th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Omg...I am trying to train my Electrike for the first gym but all the wild pokemon i find are level 6...

And i cant find my way out of lost cave.

destinedjagold
November 6th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Well, you could trin Electrike in Pass Path west side of Luster town, for there are trainers there I put on purpose to level up Electrike. ;)

Thanks for playing. I am currently writing a new plot for the next Beta. Good day and happy hacking!

coin3
November 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I still dont know the way to the next city. I looked a every warp in the lost cave in advancemap but there is no way out...

destinedjagold
November 6th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Lost cave..? That will be edited later in the game.

Afetr beating the first GYM in Luster Town, get HM Cut and go to bug forest. Cut the smllish tree and you're free! Wheee!!! ;)

coin3
November 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
oh. Bug forest. Thanks. Now i can continue with this great hack!

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty far in the beta. I have 3 badges. I won't leak the story because it's so awesome and I don't want to ruin it for anyone!

Dark Loki
November 6th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I'm stuck in the forest after I defeat the Dirak in the forest and After the pokemon appears and warps you the game freezes on the screen. Does anyone no how to fix this? Or am in the wrong place?

destinedjagold
November 6th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Oh my... I have fixed that script... So it's still acting weird, huh..? Hmm... What a naughty script.

Well, I advice you to sve your game before facing Diark again. Are you in Francia Forest..?

shadowrider
November 6th, 2007, 09:21 PM
YAY Beta 2!!
iM SO EXCITED
anyway to edit the pokedex entries couldn't you just use A-Text?
Keep up the great work

Dark Loki
November 7th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Yes i am in francia forest so what do i do?

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Like I said, the only way to get it done right is to save your game first before facing them again... That glitch kills me in fixing, and I really thought I've fixed it already...

I hope you can get through it, for there is something special is waiting for you if you get it work.

Thanks and good day.

coin3
November 7th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Omg... For anybody who has not beaten the second gym yet... Beat it now and find what i just did...

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 06:42 AM
what is it? A glitch or bug or something?

coin3
November 7th, 2007, 06:46 AM
No, just the coolest event ever. This is like the only time you used no ruby scripts at all :P.

And now a guy came up and gave me a turtwig because i said i like grass types...

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Thought so. ^^ hey, thanks for liking it! I'm really happy. :)

coin3
November 7th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Man... The bug that Godmaster reported is happening for me too... I must keep trying!

Edit: Well it worked :P. Now what... Ok this next part was weird... now...

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I haven't got any problems in that script. Btw, I tried downloading the patch to our other computer and played it from the beginning (I lost to Alastor 4 times... T_T)... Anyways, the script works fine, for me, at least.

So does that mean that the script successfully warped you now?

If so, that's great!

- edited -

I'll be checking the future posts tomorrow, for I'm going to dreamland now. Good day all and have a great day! Happy hacking! ;)

Klingon
November 7th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Yea, looking foward to more.
Think it's been a while since an update.
^^~

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 7th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Ahhh.... Now I know why you said to buy repel after beating banshee! Ughhhhh!

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Was it difficult? :D
Yeah, it was really difficult... :)

I am starting to map the fourth island now. That is all.

Good day everyone and happy hacking! ;)

Dark Loki
November 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM
After i beat diark in the R/D BASE where do i go?

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Simple. :)

Go back to Monatami City and go aboard Mr. Briney's boat and go back to Snow Soft City and defeat your brother. ;)

I got a request guys, afetr you beat the 6th gym, post the PKMN Party and their respective levels so I will know the balance of things for the next Beta. Thanks.

NOTE: After defeating the 6th GYM leader, you have no where else to go. So just wait until then for Beta 3. ;)

Thanks. :D

coin3
November 7th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Well i did that task for alex but i can't find the 6th gym now...

Edit: but this is my team so far :P.

Blaziken lvl 51
Baby lugia lvl 22
Turtwig lvl 11
Charmander lvl 16

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM
go back to Mr. Briney's cottage. You'll receive another call.

- edited -

I have edited the first post everyone, so you could see both the lengths of the three betas, and the bugs and glitches that you'll find in the hack. Please report glitch and bug findings in the hack. Thank you and good day.

Enjoy the hacking life everyone! ;)

Dark Loki
November 7th, 2007, 08:40 PM
This is a bit off topic but can baby lugia evolve in this beta.

Location just finished electric cave btw Jagold nice legendary for electric cave took me about five hours to catch (roar really pisses me off).

Also how do i make north caves water shallow I know whats on the bottom floor jagold i figured it out by the name of the cave and im itching to catch it.

Here's my current team anyways:

Charmeleon Lvl 30
Sceptile Lvl 37
Baby Lugia Lvl 24
Graveler Lvl 35
Buneary Lvl 10 (Im using it for hm's)
Raikou Lvl 50 (damn I hate roar)

-see ya

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Yes, Baby Lugia will evolve, but not in a certain level. Just like a Togepi, both Baby Lugia and Buneary will evolve through, uh.., love...

Also, the waters in north cave will go down by a certain time. I forgot the specific time, but you can go to serebii.net to check it out.

btw, I am sorry for the roar... :D I didn't do any changes in the attacks of the legendaries, except for both Baby and Shadow Lugias.

- edited -
You have such high leveled PKMNs... I defeated the 6th GYM and this is my party...

Staravia lvl 27
Wartortle lvl 27
Monferno lvl 27
Manectric lvl 28
Grovyle lvl 29
Baby Lugia lvl 30

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.
November 7th, 2007, 09:38 PM
How EXACTLY do I get through Lost Cave? No matter where I go it takes me back to a place i've already been. Please help?

P.S. I just ran into a shiny Geodude.

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I replied to that question already, MR. MR. MR. ATOM... Here... I hope this answers your question. Thanks! ;)

I still dont know the way to the next city. I looked a every warp in the lost cave in advancemap but there is no way out...

Lost cave..? That will be edited later in the game.

Afetr beating the first GYM in Luster Town, get HM Cut and go to bug forest. Cut the smllish tree and you're free! Wheee!!! ;)

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.
November 7th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Ahh i see, my apologies. I have another question though ifyoudontmind, where to after the 2nd gym, getting back the Devon Goods, and saving "Peeko?" The girl says something about the forest glowing? What's that about?

destinedjagold
November 7th, 2007, 10:52 PM
well, my hack's main story is still Ruby, so afetr you rescue Peeko, go to Mr. Briney's cottage, through Bug Forest, and ask him to sail to the second island! hope that helps.

ShyRayq
November 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM
hey peoples im new here i
just got up to where you battle dairk
I deafeated him .....they disappeared and the game froze did
i do something wrong????!!

destinedjagold
November 8th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Hey there. I understand that you are new, but please consider reading the previous posts in the past, okay?

Here's the answer to your question.

Thanks for playing my hack! :)

I'm stuck in the forest after I defeat the Dirak in the forest and After the pokemon appears and warps you the game freezes on the screen. Does anyone no how to fix this? Or am in the wrong place?

Oh my... I have fixed that script... So it's still acting weird, huh..? Hmm... What a naughty script.

Well, I advice you to sve your game before facing Diark again. Are you in Francia Forest..?

GalaxyTurboTwister
November 8th, 2007, 12:56 AM
The download is not working in link you have given for Beta 2.I think it might be a good idea to just attach the IPS file on the first post.

destinedjagold
November 8th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Really..? It works for me.

Then try in my site. Go to the adress of the link to download Beta 1.

That should work. ^^

- edited -

I just noticed that somehow, filefront doesn't have the patch. So, I already changed the link for you to download the Beta 2.., a link towards my site.

I will put up another link after I fix Beta 2 in filefront.

Thanks all. :D

- edited -

I have put the new link in the first post. Hopefully, that should work now. Sorry for the delay.

Well, enjoy and have a great day, guys! happy hacking! :D

thethethethe
November 8th, 2007, 02:36 AM
He Destinedjagold. I enjoyed playing that. To be honest, when I played beta 1, I was dissapointed with it, but you've picked up on this one. I thought beta two was really good, and since I haven't played Ruby in a loonng time, that made it more enjoyable. I loved all the little extra events that were added to the Ruby Storyline. My only major *glitches* were the one involving Palkia and a battle with your rival which also frose the game(I think it was the one just below borora town, at the end of cycling road).

And if you want to know the team:
Swellow lvl 41
Charizard lvl 42
Blaziken lvl 44
Raikou lvl 50
(ANd HM pokemon;))Absol lvl 24
Baby Lugia lvl 15

And also, one last thing, may I ask, why Luigi?

destinedjagold
November 8th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Thank you, thethethethe. yeah, those glitches really hates my hack... T_T

But I'm glad you liked it. It really cheers me up when my hacking idols like my hack. :)

Anyways, about Luigi... Uh.., well... Could we put out that after they defeated it, they took care of it and gave it a nickname? :D

Actually, I really don't know... I just followed what my brain was telling me to write. :D

Also, is it done, thethethethe..? So I could proceed with my hack. ;) Thanks so much! :)

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 8th, 2007, 02:28 PM
How do I get to Rose Path? I can't find it!

destinedjagold
November 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM
ROSE PATH is in the second island, between Selaro Town and Pina Francia, where the third Gym, Steel type, managed by Alastor, is...

:D Hope that helps! ;)

November 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I haven't been able to play lately, but I just wanted to let you know that you still have my support.

Plus, why is Raikou's roar so bad? Wait... it isn't a story fight, is it? That would stink. One chance to catch it, and it roars you.

Hmm... if it is, then you should probably fix that for the next beta.

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 8th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Yay! I finished beta 2! My team is:

Blaziken level 36
Torterra level 36
Baby Lugia level 32
Charmeleon level 17
Zigzagoon level 6 (HMs)

destinedjagold
January 4th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Worry not about Raikou. It's not a story catch kinda thing. You can catch it early or later, it's up to you. I just made a script that will introduce you to Raikou. That is all.

Btw, since my vacation is starting to end, meaning I have to attend classes this Monday, I might not be able to make or update things fast. So I decided to close the thread for a while, and reopen when Beta 3 is done.., so I could concentrate on school, since college is complicated. But I will continue onto hacking when I have free time.

The thread will be closed, but not the hack! ;)
I've worked hard on this hack, so I'll have to continue and finish it. :D

Thank you for playing and liking my hack. It really inspires me to continue, and therefore, to return the support you give, I won't quit on this hack until I finish it. :)

Thanks, and later guys! ;)

- edited -
Hello guys! Happy New Year!
At last, beta 3 is an inch away for completion! Or maybe a few centimeters... Well... :\

Anyways, I'll be putting up new screenies soon, very soon, and worry not, for I'll keep ya all in touch!

I made Beta 3 in a rush, though, 'cause my classes will resume ths coming Monday.., and well, I haven't Beta Tested Beta 3 yet...
So when I release it, you all be the testers, k? :D

Thanks and good day~

Oh, and btw, I have rescripted the Palkia warp script and has been checked by thethethethe... And so I hope it may no longer cause any trouble.

Ifya wanna see some videos, just see my sig, k?
Chow~

Binary
January 4th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Nice, its looking very good destinedjagold, beta 3-99% done, sounds really good and I can't wait to play it, Iam wishing you the best of luck all the way through this, keep it up and Ill be looking forward to seeing some good events in the hack. Good to see that you also want to finish it and I hope you do! Good luck!

~Celebi

destinedjagold
January 4th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks C3LEBI(heart). :D
I kinda updated the first post and displayed some new screenies there...
I am currently doing a quick check-up and tking screenies as I go...

ShyRayq
January 4th, 2008, 11:03 PM
woohoo
just can't wait for beta3
ahahahah i get cyndaquil

ShineGreymΘn
January 4th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Yay!The super hack is back!:D
Good luck!;)I love the hack!

Nicolas
January 5th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Wah... JaGold!
We're Gonna bttle u in the game!?

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Hey guys! Beta 3 is done... Finally... :D
Now.., as I said, I haven't beta tested it yet, for I did made Beta 3 in a rush, for my class will resume this Monday. Oh well...

Since the Beta haven't been beta tested yet, I would ask you all to post here any bugs and glitches that you might find.

Also, the Palkia script has been re-scripted.., and so, hopefully, the freezing-the-game problem has been solved...

Well, enjoy and thanks!

Oh, btw, here's a new video of my hack. It's about the legendary locations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcVPMXKBrw) in my hack. Hope you'll like it. :D

lostprophetsown
January 5th, 2008, 03:05 AM
this looks pretty good hope the scripting goes well tested and it works awesomely ill put a banner in my sig just 4 u
also this is what it should look like when you put it in your sig:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/userbar.png
_http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/userbar.png_
without the underscores
btw anyone no how to link the pic to this page?

ShineGreymΘn
January 5th, 2008, 03:37 AM
I found a glitch,beside the bike shop(don know name) i talk to fat guy.
And i just no,no,no,no,no,no 6 time!and game freeze... not save!XD

sorry i am double post.
PS PS PS:is bike path not bike shop.

Karonte
January 5th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Ok ive been playing beta 3 (Awsome btw)

And found a bug/Glitch

After battling shadow lugia for the first time Celebi transports you in space thing and when your battling the lunatone/Solrock the bacround is black and if they use their psychic attack the backround will remain like the psychic waves.

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 04:22 AM
I found a glitch,beside the bike shop(don know name) i talk to fat guy.
And i just no,no,no,no,no,no 6 time!and game freeze... not save!XD

sorry i am double post.
PS PS PS:is bike path not bike shop.

Okay~...
I'll get on that then. Thanks for the report, friend. ;)

Ok ive been playing beta 3 (Awsome btw)

And found a bug/Glitch

After battling shadow lugia for the first time Celebi transports you in space thing and when your battling the lunatone/Solrock the bacround is black and if they use their psychic attack the backround will remain like the psychic waves.

I know. :D
I did that on purpose so we could have a space-stop-field-effect thingy going on in the battle. ;)

Worry not about it. :D

~*Pikafan*~
January 5th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Hey Destinedjagold, I was watching my brother play this hack and it's really good. The fat guy who asks what you like is funny and random too. Just curious, but what happens if you say no?

And I saw the new videos, can't wait to play Beta 3. Infact, I'll play it now!

изм
January 5th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Yeah Beta 3 Released :D

i will play it today lolz :D

~*Pikafan*~
January 5th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Already found an error, but it's only a tileset error. In Snow Soft City, the lower left corner of the rock thing when you go down the stairs overlaps your sprite. If you need a screen shot, I'll make it.

And it's Cherubi, not Cheruby.

Lady Berlitz
January 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I haven't played the Beta 3 but I just downloaded it. So far it sounds like it is pretty good.
Hope you do well.

pharaohguy530
January 5th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yeahhhh Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends Beta 3 is out! Its so awesome so far I have 6 badges and evolved Baby Lugia and I just got a Cyndaquil from one of those fat guys lol
There's just a bug I found with one of the calls you get from the Pokenav when you enter that new region where you find the fat guy with the Johto starter...when you mom calls you about the team breaking out of prison and entering the region you are currently in, after she's done talking theres like 4 minutes of random letters and numbers that don't go away. I managed to get through them all but like I said it was 4 minutes long. Thats the only bug I encountered so far but I just wanted to let you know. I don't remember the name of the region but its the only time your mom calls you so I think you would know destinedjagold. This hack is getting better everytime I play it!

Mr. X
January 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Meh im pretty sure its the rom im using but im having some problems.

first of all were is your rival at? the location is proably messed up since im using a UE version of ruby but this is the first time i've had this much trouble from using a wrong version rom.

anyway can someone tell me the location of your rival? i know its sf path (or some path i jsut skipped over the text...)

+Sneasel™
January 5th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I don't know where the rival is either...lol

I like this game so far, but it's too much like ruby.
(Well, i'm only at the beginning, so that may change)
I also hate that snow city, i hate finding wild pokemon there.

Glacier
January 5th, 2008, 03:51 PM
this is a good hack keep it up!

imafishmom
January 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM
this game looks Awsome cant wait till it is complete

kennyj92
January 5th, 2008, 04:26 PM
how the heck do you get out of the lost cave is there a map of the cave??? I need help!!!

ShineGreymΘn
January 5th, 2008, 05:16 PM
How to get the 7 badge?Or this is the end of beta 3?
I vs Blaine,the blaine is wierd when battle (lol)
Wakakaka i caught shadow lugia with master ball.(use advance mart a min and change back to normal)
hehe:P

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Cheater. :P
SHADOW LUGIA was supposed to be caught in 'DESTINY', the final warp zone in Warp Hole... But oh well...

Yeah, BLAINE was just an extra event... :P
Anyways, the 7th BADGE is just below the PYRE PATH in Mount PYRE. The 7th BADGE is located in TABULI TOWN. See the maps in the first post inside the spoiler of the 'Screen Shots'... ;)

Btw, thanks for the error and glitches report, guys, and thanks for enjoying the game, :)

CrazyLuigi
January 5th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Are wild pokemon sposed to be appearing in the Snow City?

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I received some PM's concerning about bugs and help on where to go next... COuld I ask you all to just post it here so everyone can see the errors around the hack?
A big thanks. Well, anyways...

After reaching RETAZO CITY, go to Mt. PYRE in PYRE PATH, and you should receive a call from the RANGER. Then you'll get warped on one of the JOHTO Cities. ;)

Surf down and there should be an island there. And from there, save BLITZ, and after, go back to Mt. PYRE and defeat the evil team that's in there (I forgot what team were in there... :P)...
After, go back to RETAZO City and defeat the evil team in their base in the city.
After doing so.., head back to Mt Pyre and you should be able to go to CYAN PATH, the last path you'll take to reach the town where the 7th GYM is. ;)

Are wild pokemon sposed to be appearing in the Snow City?

Yup! :P
There are two towns that has wild PKMN's rooming around the place. ;)

ShyRayq
January 5th, 2008, 09:15 PM
hey
i can't go into the team's base
i just see a big rock
and no base
can anyone help me?

Thrace
January 5th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Just played the beta and I think it is excellent, though I'm not too fond of the tiles. Can't wait for the final release.

drean
January 5th, 2008, 09:34 PM
ey how are u supposed to deliver the letter to ash? btw great hack

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM
hey
i can't go into the team's base
i just see a big rock
and no base
can anyone help me?

What base to be specific..? :\

ey how are u supposed to deliver the letter to ash? btw great hack

well.., get the third badge from Alastor in Selaro Town. Then head south to PINA FRANCIA, and go to the forest, and if ya wanna get HM Flash, go to the cave.

In the forest, ROYAL DARKNESS will be there, and battle them. After you defeat them, a special event will happen. then after they cleared out from the forest, go to the forest again and go through the cave in there. ;)

ShyRayq
January 5th, 2008, 09:54 PM
you know the base near the city with the department store
where team aqua was but it's team magma
and i can't go in
so please help me

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
you know the base near the city with the department store
where team aqua was but it's team magma
and i can't go in
so please help me

have you done with the Mt. Pyre event..?
The place where the evil group takes the ORB... :\

ShyRayq
January 5th, 2008, 10:15 PM
yes i done that
i did the slateport thing aswell
(forgot what's it called)
and i can't go in the base
and i wtwed my way to cinnarbar isle
and i battled blaine
i went back and i still coudn't go in
so now what do i do?

poring24
January 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Ummm..wheres the original ROM? I downloaded beta 1 and 4 but both are ips files

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 10:23 PM
yes i done that
i did the slateport thing aswell
(forgot what's it called)
and i can't go in the base
and i wtwed my way to cinnarbar isle
and i battled blaine
i went back and i still coudn't go in
so now what do i do?

Now that's weird...
I'll be investigating it then...

Thanks for this info.

- edited -
Ummm..wheres the original ROM? I downloaded beta 1 and 4 but both are ips files

you are supposed to patch it on a clean ROM...
Sorry, but even in my site, can't upload the full ROM.., for it's too big for freewebs to handle, I think...

ShyRayq
January 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM
guess i have to wtw to the sea cavern
huh
Hey what is behind the entei place any way
is it the way to the eighth badge or to a different place?

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2008, 11:06 PM
guess i have to wtw to the sea cavern
huh
Hey what is behind the entei place any way
is it the way to the eighth badge or to a different place?

It is where the Eight GYM lies, but Entei is blocking the way, and the only way for you to get rid of it is until you release GROUDON in the Sea Cavern, but before reaching in the Sea Cavern, you should finish the Mt. PYRE event, Monatami Submarine stolen event, and the base in RETAZO event...

ShyRayq
January 6th, 2008, 12:31 AM
ok
ok i'll walk through walls my way way to sea cavern and release groudon and get the eighth badge

i'll try if that works

Tyrantrum
January 6th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Hey, after you beat the second gym, there's a part of the forest where you have to rock
smash it. Where do you get rock smash?

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Hey, after you beat the second gym, there's a part of the forest where you have to rock
smash it. Where do you get rock smash?

Uh.., in Rentelbud City's PKMN Centre... Talk to the man in white. ;)

- edited -

Okay guys, since my hack only needs some bugs and glitches to be fixed and add the otehr legendaries in the game, I will be starting to write a plot for my new hack project, which would be another version of Ruby Destiny, and yes, still a Ruby hack. Thanks~

Also, please don't hesitate to post the glitches you have found in the game. A big thanks guys. :)

ShineGreymΘn
January 6th, 2008, 01:44 AM
New glitch i found:
1)http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_03.png
It can see face.
2)http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_04.png
Where my face?:(

Haha i keep finding glitch... xD

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Ah......, whoops... :P
Silly me...

Well, that's not so bad, right? :D

изм
January 6th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Lolz
what's a beta without a bug?? :D

Tyrantrum
January 6th, 2008, 12:13 PM
How do you get to the 6th gym?

kennyj92
January 6th, 2008, 12:16 PM
so after I save the wingall and beat the 2nd gym what do I do? Do I need to get rock smash and where???

Sky
January 6th, 2008, 12:44 PM
HI

There this is a cool Hack, but i cant find the Exit in the Lost Cave can anyone tell me , how i find this exit please.

Thanks in Advance

+Sneasel™
January 6th, 2008, 01:10 PM
HI

There this is a cool Hack, but i cant find the Exit in the Lost Cave can anyone tell me , how i find this exit please.

Thanks in Advance

There is no exit!

Get out of there, then go back to the first forest and cut down the tree.
I think thats how i did it, i don't remeber to well though.

Tyrantrum
January 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
hey, where do you get fly?

ShyRayq
January 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM
you get fly from your rival when you battle them like in normal ruby
after the instutute is saved the rival will battle you after you beat them you get fly

anyway I FINISHED THE GAME i caught the legendaries avalible andi bet the pokemon league

and i did it without beating the teams base
thank you wtw

my team is
Lugia
Swampert
Torterra
Luxray
Staraptor
and Typhlosion and they are all lv 82 hahahah strong team
well just wanted to say ok i'm gonna wait until a new beta or hack cya

Tyrantrum
January 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM
ok, i got fly, but where do you go after the weather institute

Sky
January 6th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you very much itman and i give it a tray ^^

JZ95
January 6th, 2008, 02:20 PM
This hack is really good.
I'm playing it right now.
Keep up the good work

kennyj92
January 6th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Please somebody help I need to know what to do after I get the second badge(electric gym)

+Sneasel™
January 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I just completed the beta.
I liked it a lot, the story was very good.
I just hated certain parts, either i didn't know where to go, or i had to go back like 3 cities just to do a ruby script (like your rival)
I really liked the shadow lugia part too (except the wild pokemon, there were sooooo many and i got kinda impatient), but it was supposted to be hard, so i didn't care that much.

Bably lugia is soooo cool!

Oh, here is my team:

Swampert lv. 39
Lopunny lv. 43
baby lugia lv. 26
riolu lv. 18
geodude lv. 8 (HM slave)
egg (lol)

I love the shinnou pokemon, since i never played D/P.
One thing you should changed is the strength rocks during the shadow lugia event, they said something, then before you can get a change to read it, it shows a bunch of letters taht go off the text boarder.

O' Swine
January 6th, 2008, 02:35 PM
This is turning out to be a really awesome hack!
keep it up!

Tyrantrum
January 6th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hey, where do you get dive, cause you usually get dive in mossdeep from steven, but
mossdeep is cinnabar now.
Can someone plz help...

Mr. X
January 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
ja i've just gotten the sixth badge. were be 7th badge and 8th badge?

also the first shadow lugia encounter (With blitz from when celebi teleported you) how come their is no mention of it to blitz in diffrent region (From when pakuila transports you?)

TB Pro
January 6th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Ohhhhhh!!!
Yes!
I love this DJG!
Nice,
Keep it up!
BOL!

+Sneasel™
January 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
The part where celebi teleports you...
Why does celebi jsut ramdomly appear?
He wasn't part of the story.

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Hey, where do you get dive, cause you usually get dive in mossdeep from steven, but
mossdeep is cinnabar now.
Can someone plz help...

In Silk Path between Tabuli and Morient. See the map in the first post. ;)

ja i've just gotten the sixth badge. were be 7th badge and 8th badge?

also the first shadow lugia encounter (With blitz from when celebi teleported you) how come their is no mention of it to blitz in diffrent region (From when pakuila transports you?)

the 7th and 8th badges are in the next island in RETAZO Island. See the map in the first post, and to get there, surf below Monatami City. ;)

And let me explain...
Celebi was in the future and saw BLITZ destroying RENTELBUD CITY, and so it went back to time and choose you to stop him. Turns out you were too late.

Logically, it was the future without you interferring. But because some legendaries asked for your help, you interferred in the events of time, and so you disturbed the future-to-be... You 'saved' the world. =)

Ohhhhhh!!!
Yes!
I love this DJG!
Nice,
Keep it up!
BOL!

Thanks so much. =)

The part where celebi teleports you...
Why does celebi jsut ramdomly appear?
He wasn't part of the story.

Same reply with Team Chill Commander X... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since it's back to school for me, I'll take it positively and make use of the time to think about new places where I'll put the otehr legendaries in the game. ;)

Also, I will be rescripting some of the old scripts, for some of them were not worth for a setflag. I wanna recycle, for I'm running out of flags for me to use for the other legendaries.

That would be all for now, I think.

Thanks for playing, guys, and keep those bugs coming. :D

- edited -
btw, to everyone who finished the ELite 4 battle.., could I ask you to post here a screeny of your team who successfully made it to the hall of fame..?

I will be putting them in both in my site and in my scrapbook. Thanks guys~ It would surely mean a lot to me. :)

ShyRayq
January 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
um sorry but i'll try to make a screenshot but i don't know
how ?
could anyone tell how to put a screenshot here ?

Evan
January 6th, 2008, 07:24 PM
This hack is absolutely fabulous! I haven't gotten very far in it, but its great!. Its familiar but at the same time its something completely new! The tiles are great. I saw Riolu, so I assume I'll be seeing other sinnoh Pokes witch is a great feature! I wish this hack the best of luck, cannot wait to play it!

Glacier
January 6th, 2008, 07:41 PM
i found a bug in beta 3 near selaro town there's a talking berry bush in the water

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM
O_O What? xD

:D that's both really weird and really funny!

I'll get on with that when I get home, and thanks for this 'beautiful' discovery! :D

Evan
January 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I'm about to face the first leader... But I haven't gotten any Pokeballs or my Pokedex yet... help?

wait... never mind. >.> I didn't know the door was un-openable till I tried it.

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I'm about to face the first leader... But I haven't gotten any Pokeballs or my Pokedex yet... help?

you can't battle the gym leader yet if you haven't got your running shoes...

also, have ya defeated your rival in Pass Path above Luster town, where the first gym is..? :\

btw, thanks for your comment earlier today. ;)

Evan
January 6th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I got it now, thanks. :-)

изм
January 7th, 2008, 12:39 AM
It looks like i'm stuck

i think the warp at the Palkia event is not working properly

either for me maybe :(

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 12:44 AM
It looks like i'm stuck

again..?
aw man.., and i thought i got rid of that glitch... :(
well, i guess yu'll just have to try and try untl ya suceed. :)

ShineGreymΘn
January 7th, 2008, 01:03 AM
It looks like i'm stuck

You same me when i play beta 2 xD:PBut now.. it work 100%for me xD
The idea of DJG is right :D
You need to try and try again~:laugh:
Good luck with your try~:badsmile:

manutdrule
January 7th, 2008, 04:16 AM
One thing: u have used the chinchou family for replacement by the pirplup family, and since the former have VERY HIGH exp. requirements for leveling up to begin with (in fact, it is higher than some legendaries!), it is extremely difficult to train pirplup, in fact the most difficult as compared to other starters. I know this as i choose pirplup from the wierd guy and have a LONG time training it to level up. Can u do something about it?

My team after i just complete 3rd gym:
Level 25 Combusken
Level 24 Prinplup
(and some hm slaves...)

anyway i like this hack alot, keep it up destinedjagold!

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 04:28 AM
One thing: u have used the chinchou family for replacement by the pirplup family, and since the former have VERY HIGH exp. requirements for leveling up to begin with (in fact, it is higher than some legendaries!), it is extremely difficult to train pirplup, in fact the most difficult as compared to other starters. I know this as i choose pirplup from the wierd guy and have a LONG time training it to level up. Can u do something about it?

My team after i just complete 3rd gym:
Level 25 Combusken
Level 24 Prinplup
(and some hm slaves...)

anyway i like this hack alot, keep it up destinedjagold!

Well, sorry if I trouble you... It will stay like that until the final release, but I'll change Empoleon, since it's VERY disturbing to the eyes.

Thanks for playing my hack, btw...

Aden
January 7th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Look's interesting I'll look into downloading and playing this hack.

изм
January 7th, 2008, 05:18 AM
You can get the sprites from me DCG

You know i am a good spriter lol :D (brag)

ShineGreymΘn
January 7th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Did anyone know..?
In hide out,it say there is team magma o_O
And,http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_01.png
Lol
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_04.png
Rolf wallace -_-
Finding more glitch~:P

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks for these reports... ;)

- Edited -

I am currently Beta Testing, Bug Fixing, TIle Error fixing (yup! I found some tile errors), and rescripting the scripts to recycle some flags. That is all. Thanks~

jouruichi
January 7th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Hi! i'm new here and i just want to say that i love your hack!

I found a glitch in Polaris city.
If you ride your bike against the Pokemon Center from behind, your sprite is standing on the center.

I'm from Switzerland, thats why im not very good in english!
I wish you goodluck with this hack!

PS:The trainer card in my signatur is my current stat in your hack.

Evan
January 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
-Looks at destinedjagold's friend list- I feel so loved... hehe, :-P

Sky
January 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Hi there

Is it normally that the Pokedex goes up to number 187 no further and that the sprite of biuzel is Corpish in the team

Lady Berlitz
January 7th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Sky: I'm not sure about the PokéDex, but it's clear that the sprite of Buizel hasn't been changed yet... :P

Pokepal2007
January 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM
This Game is a really good i played the demo i did find it really hard because i couldn't find HM06 Rock Smash but it was in the pokemon center but the game is brilliant

Darkjagwar
January 7th, 2008, 02:18 PM
BUG OMG!!! when ur on Iron Path and ur mom calls u, strange stuff happens and u have to reset. i tried to get past it the same way as the Palkia glitch, but it keeps freezing. srsly wtf? any helpful wisdom?

Evan
January 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM
When the game is released, you should think about releasing a walkthrough, it isn't like normal games and some things should be explained.

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Hi! i'm new here and i just want to say that i love your hack!

I found a glitch in Polaris city.
If you ride your bike against the Pokemon Center from behind, your sprite is standing on the center.

I'm from Switzerland, thats why im not very good in english!
I wish you goodluck with this hack!

PS:The trainer card in my signatur is my current stat in your hack.

Thanks for this report, and perfect timing, for I am currently in POLARIS TOWN. :D

Hi there

Is it normally that the Pokedex goes up to number 187 no further and that the sprite of biuzel is Corpish in the team

I don't know what's the total number in the POKéDEX, but Buizel and the other D/P icons were not yet edited yet, but their stats are donely edited. ;)

BUG OMG!!! when ur on Iron Path and ur mom calls u, strange stuff happens and u have to reset. i tried to get past it the same way as the Palkia glitch, but it keeps freezing. srsly wtf? any helpful wisdom?

Already reported, however, you were the only one who had a restart problem... Hmm... Try patching it again on a clean ROM, but before doing so, enter inside a hous and there, save, and then patch it, for maybe it's caused by a patching problem... :\

When the game is released, you should think about releasing a walkthrough, it isn't like normal games and some things should be explained.

I'll be doing so if I find some time, or maybe someone can make a walkthrough. :P Thanks~ ;)

~*Pikafan*~
January 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I'll do the walkthrough if you want, destinedjagold. If there's any specific thing you want to see in it, just tell me.

+Sneasel™
January 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I don't see why people got so stuck in this game.
The only thing that i got stuck on was finding your rival, i thought i missed a part but it turns out i didn't.
It wasn't that hard to find where to go, it was fun finding out.
But still, pikafan might as well make one because so many people are getting confused.

Dark Loki
January 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I found Raikou in electric cave and it keep using roar on me causing it to run. I'm going nuts Trying to capture it.

evilduckclown
January 7th, 2008, 05:51 PM
i got to say the game has really turned out better than the first hack i played of this game. just wondering what pokemon did you use to replace with Palkia and Dialga?
anyway current team
-Torterra lv 100
-Empoleon lv 100
-Blaziken lv 100
-Salamence lv 80
-Lucario lv 86
-Lugia lv 90

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I'll do the walkthrough if you want, destinedjagold. If there's any specific thing you want to see in it, just tell me.

hey thanks. =)
send me a PM and I'll review it, k? =3

I don't see why people got so stuck in this game.
The only thing that i got stuck on was finding your rival, i thought i missed a part but it turns out i didn't.
It wasn't that hard to find where to go, it was fun finding out.
But still, pikafan might as well make one because so many people are getting confused.

yeah.., that's the main point why I made it so confusingly difficult to gain access to other areas in the game, so everyone can enjoy the true meaning of 'adventure'...

I found Raikou in electric cave and it keep using roar on me causing it to run. I'm going nuts Trying to capture it.

eheheh... sorry, but try and try until ya succeed. ;)

i got to say the game has really turned out better than the first hack i played of this game. just wondering what pokemon did you use to replace with Palkia and Dialga?
anyway current team
-Torterra lv 100
-Empoleon lv 100
-Blaziken lv 100
-Salamence lv 80
-Lucario lv 86
-Lugia lv 90

Torterra and Empoleon..? Where'd ya got the second D/P starter, for it may be a glitch...
Also, could ya send me a screeny of your team in the hall of fame..? I'm gonna post it in the first post, in my site and I will paste it in my scrapbook. Thanks~

Btw, I replaced Kangaskhan for Palkia and Rhydon for Dialga. =)
(are you gonna hack it so you can get both Palkia and Dialga..? :D)

Evan
January 7th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Hacking a hack... fun... fun... hehe.

Thrace
January 7th, 2008, 06:48 PM
This hack has progressed very far in such a short amount of time. It's very impressive how much you've managed to get done, this is turning out to be a great hack make sure you don't rush it ;)

destinedjagold
January 7th, 2008, 06:53 PM
This hack has progressed very far in such a short amount of time. It's very impressive how much you've managed to get done, this is turning out to be a great hack make sure you don't rush it ;)

eheheh.., well, I actually did it in a rush... :D

Hey, thanks. ;)

Dark Loki
January 7th, 2008, 07:40 PM
After I beat downpour town's gym where do I go?

TB Pro
January 7th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Hey!
DJG!
The hack rules...
Except for a couple of things...
The First...
About 4 towns feel too much like Ruby...
Maybe once you finish the rough draft...
You could go back and play with the beginning,
And Change it up some more!
Well just some suggestions!
BOL!

ShyRayq
January 7th, 2008, 08:51 PM
hmmmm
i know pokemon that were replaced by D/P pokemon
but i'm wandering what did you replace to make Cresselia?

Dark Loki
January 7th, 2008, 09:16 PM
What Do I do at the level 99 Dark Lugia fight?

~*Pikafan*~
January 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Destinedjagold, there's a problem with Dialga being Rhydon. You can evolve a Rhyhorn to get a Dialga. That's what my brother did. And he caught one too.

Still working on the walkthrough. Man, I gotta restart my game now.

And for the beginning, from the boy/girl choice to getting your starter, should I just start off AFTER you get your first pokemon?

ShyRayq
January 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM
it'll be funny like
Congratulatoins your rhyhorn evovled into Dialga
hahahaha

Darkjagwar
January 9th, 2008, 05:35 PM
@ destinedjagold
yea that didn;t work. i'm gonna have 2 restart w/ the new beta...:'( and i already had raikou. tisnf...

destinedjagold
January 9th, 2008, 08:28 PM
After I beat downpour town's gym where do I go?

Surf down from Monatami City. ;)

Hey!
DJG!
The hack rules...
Except for a couple of things...
The First...
About 4 towns feel too much like Ruby...
Maybe once you finish the rough draft...
You could go back and play with the beginning,
And Change it up some more!
Well just some suggestions!
BOL!

I'll be getting that in touch after I have put up all legendaries in the game. :)

hmmmm
i know pokemon that were replaced by D/P pokemon
but i'm wandering what did you replace to make Cresselia?

I....., forgot... o_O
:P Sorry, but I'm a VERY forgetful person. :D

What Do I do at the level 99 Dark Lugia fight?

Either defeat it (if you can :P lol, I'm so evil...) or just lose the battle.
Either way, it doesn't matter. ;)

Destinedjagold, there's a problem with Dialga being Rhydon. You can evolve a Rhyhorn to get a Dialga. That's what my brother did. And he caught one too.

Still working on the walkthrough. Man, I gotta restart my game now.

And for the beginning, from the boy/girl choice to getting your starter, should I just start off AFTER you get your first pokemon?

Where'd your brother caught a Rhyhorn, anyways? I never put up Rhyhorn in the game... Or maybe I forgot... o_O

~edited~
I just remembered that I have put them up in Victory Road... My bad. Sorry.., but thanks for this report! ;)
I'll be fixing it now.

it'll be funny like
Congratulatoins your rhyhorn evovled into Dialga
hahahaha

LOL :D

@ destinedjagold
yea that didn;t work. i'm gonna have 2 restart w/ the new beta...:'( and i already had raikou. tisnf...

Hmm..., well, good luck with that... :\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay pipz, hello and good day. I can't open pkmncommunity on the computer where I do the hack, and so I may not be able to keep in touch with you all...

But no matter, here are some few updates...

1. Added 2 legendary D/P PKMNs in the game and are catchable. They are ROTOM and HEATRAN. ;)
2. Remapped BUG FOREST a bit... :\
3. The COMBEE wildbattle script won't work no more...
4. Hm... I think that's all... :D

ShineGreymΘn
January 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Did some1 see this?xD
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_01-1.png
Police also play contests
LOL!

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 12:10 AM
hey! :D ANyone can join in contests, right..? :D

Thanks for this find. ;)

~~UPDATES~~
I just added Mewtwo, Cresselia and Shaymin's location in the game.
They won't be catchable until ya defeat or caught SHADOW LUGIA in DESTINY, though. ;)

Thanks and that is all. Expect a new video 'Legendary Locations 2' soon! :D

изм
January 10th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Hwy DJG

I restarted the game from start

are there problems in the warping of lost cave??

i can't find a way :(

ShineGreymΘn
January 10th, 2008, 12:43 AM
To TotoMud,
You should no go lost cave,you should go bug forest,and cut tree.And go new town.
I hope this is the answer to fix you problem.^^

gotron228
January 10th, 2008, 01:25 AM
hey I like the progress in ur hack I just rescued pecko lol im not that far becuase of the work on my hack lol

drean
January 10th, 2008, 01:32 AM
dude dis hack is awesome

but one question how do u get pass the entei in the cave?

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Hwy DJG

I restarted the game from start

are there problems in the warping of lost cave??

i can't find a way :(

you'll need HM Waterfall to get through there, however, there's nothing to see there except for 2 legendary PKMNs. ;)

dude dis hack is awesome

but one question how do u get pass the entei in the cave?

get HM Dive from Ash outside the cave there and then stop L.C. from reawakening Groudon. ;)

First, get them in Monatami from stealing the submarine, then surf down from Cinnabar and use dive. ;)

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM
What do i do after I beat blaine.

jouruichi
January 10th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Hey DJG! How do you like my self-made pokemon ruby destiny banner.
Am i allowed to do this?
Or do i need your permission?

the banner is in my signature.

~*Pikafan*~
January 10th, 2008, 12:17 PM
About the Combee script thing, maybe you accidentally set 2 flags or something. Anyways, I can't start on the walkthrough until the weekend or tomorrow, so it might take a while.

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 02:01 PM
awsome love it. next hack

thanks. ;)

What do i do after I beat blaine.

well, it depends. BLAINE is just an extra event, btw...
have ya tried stopping LC in Monatami from stealing the submarine..?

Hey DJG! How do you like my self-made pokemon ruby destiny banner.
Am i allowed to do this?
Or do i need your permission?

the banner is in my signature.

hey, it's lovely! :)
I will add it in the first post. Thans for the support. ;)

About the Combee script thing, maybe you accidentally set 2 flags or something. Anyways, I can't start on the walkthrough until the weekend or tomorrow, so it might take a while.

yeah, well, maybe, but I will rescript it again and see if it'll work this time. ;)
and you can do the walkthrough anyday, PF... No need to rush. ;) Thanks~

~~~ edited ~~~
by the way, here's the new video I said to show ya a day ago. ^^
It's the second preview of the Legendary Locations (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1m6Q4IM6-uw) for the upcoming Beta 4. Enjoy and thanks~

Evan
January 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Does Piloswine evolve into Mamoswine? And if so, how?

+Sneasel™
January 10th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I don't believe there are any d/p pokemon in this game.

Evan
January 10th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Have you been playing it? There are tons! Dialga, Palkia, Riolu, The D/P Starters and their evolutions...

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I did that and also beat them in there hideout where the master ball is. What do I do?

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Does Piloswine evolve into Mamoswine? And if so, how?

sadly, no... Hmm... Maybe... I'll think about it. ;)

I don't believe there are any d/p pokemon in this game.

well, okay... If ya say so... :\

Have you been playing it? There are tons! Dialga, Palkia, Riolu, The D/P Starters and their evolutions...

Thanks. ^^

I did that and also beat them in there hideout where the master ball is. What do I do?

nice!
then you'll need to go surfing South from Cinnabar Island and use Dive on the dark patches of water around there. ;)

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 03:15 PM
That's the problem... I don't have dive. Can you tell me how to get to the place it's located and where it is?

Evan
January 10th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I think that was posted... I remember reading it... Something like Ash gives it too you.

So... I've been busy and just got back to the hack today... stopping now... anyway, the Celibi thing was WEIRD!

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 03:24 PM
That's the problem... I don't have dive. Can you tell me how to get to the place it's located and where it is?

Toinks... :D
Well, have ya acquired the 7th Badge in Tabuli Town..?
You'll need that Badge so you can use DIVE, which is located in Lust Path.
Lust Path is located between Tabuli and Morient.
See the map in the Screenies in the first page. ;)

- edited -
tsk... Evan beat me! :D

Evan
January 10th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I'm like an expert on your hack. I know more than you! O.o And considering I know next to nothing about the hack, that's pretty good.

~*Pikafan*~
January 10th, 2008, 03:34 PM
The new video was awesome! Maybe you should have sidequests instead of them just being there. Also, if you need my help on anything, just ask :P

Still trying to work on the walkthrough.

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah I read the post with how to get dive but where is the cave with entei?

Also for help with getting the 7th badge Jagold.

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah I read the post with how to get dive but where is the cave with entei?

Also for help with getting the 7th badge Jagold.

okay... Go to RETAZO CITY, and then head West.
You should end up in Lust Path. Then in that path, head South and you'll end up in Pyre Path.
If you have already done the task in Mt. Pyre, then you'll be able to gain access in CYAN PATH, South from Pyre Path.
Go through the forest and after that, you'll be in tabuli Town where the 7th badge is located. ;)

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Sorry i made a mistake with my words. I already beat the gym. I want to know where the cave with entei is so I can get Dive.

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Sorry i made a mistake with my words. I already beat the gym. I want to know where the cave with entei is so I can get Dive.

that's okay~ :D
just head south in Tabuli. there are two exits in that town. ;)

just try and explore the place. :)

Soul.//Silver
January 10th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I have noticed about 2 glitches which I think might be caused by a patching problem.
When I used the stones in Royal Darkness's Base, there was weird text after they got healed, and also in Iron Path, there is more weird text after your mum calls you. But unlike the previous text I mentioned, this text just keeps on repeating.
I have attached a picture of the weird text after your mum calls you.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee226/jirachi2808/poke_ruby_eng_01.png

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM
yeah... those two glitches were already reported to me by both you all members here and my friends on freewebs... :\

I'll be fixing on that when I reach those two areas. Right now, I'm still around Pina Francia...

But thanks for the screeny. At least everyone will be aware of it. :D

wildarms001
January 10th, 2008, 04:34 PM
wow nice hack after how many months :D i recommend to improve sprites of some d/p pokemon and the title screen :D and hope you can evolve some pokemon d/p like snorunt - froslass, ralts - gallade :D tnx and more power to your hack... Iba tlga pinoy :D

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks for helping me Jagold. So i'm on my way to Marinet. I have to fight Entei now this will be my second legendary dog on my team. Uh It just used ... ROAR on me. Great It's Raikou all over again.

TB Pro
January 10th, 2008, 04:49 PM
wow nice hack after how many months :D i recommend to improve sprites of some d/p pokemon and the title screen :D and hope you can evolve some pokemon d/p like snorunt - froslass, ralts - gallade :D tnx and more power to your hack... Iba tlga pinoy :D

Ya....
I think so too!
I could do with some D/P pokemon!
Course,
You already have some...
But,
I'd like some of the weird evo ones...
And have them Evolve differently..
Ya know?
Well anyway,
Hack's great!
BOL!

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2008, 05:54 PM

I never thought you're from the philippines also. :D
And yes, Gallade is already in the game. ;)
Thanks~

Thanks for helping me Jagold. So i'm on my way to Marinet. I have to fight Entei now this will be my second legendary dog on my team. Uh It just used ... ROAR on me. Great It's Raikou all over again.

Sure thing! No problem! Glad to help. ;)
And ROAR will surely be an annoying defensive move. :P
Good luck. ;)

Ya....
I think so too!
I could do with some D/P pokemon!
Course,
You already have some...
But,
I'd like some of the weird evo ones...
And have them Evolve differently..
Ya know?
Well anyway,
Hack's great!
BOL!

I will be thinking about it, but right now, I'm only dealing with D/P legendaries. :)
Too difficult to locate the perfect palletes for them all. But oh well... :P
Thanks~

~~~ update ~~~
I have some minor but nice news.
STARAVIA, STARAPTOR, RIOLU and LUCARIO's cries have been edited now! Yay! :D Thanks for the help of.., whoops... xD
He/She doesn't want to be known, though... :\
Oh well...

He/She can't edit/change STARLY's cry though, for it would mess STARAVIA's cry... Oh well...
That is all. :D

Dark Loki
January 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks for helping me before DJG and I caught Entei as well as Regice, Groudon, Kyogre.
Also I found a wild Dialga in Victory road.

I beat the Elite four do you want me to send you a picture of my team?

Lover's Kite
January 10th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Well, Well, I must say this Hack has grown very much since I last saw. I wish you the best for this hack.

ShineGreymΘn
January 10th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Nice!I love the new legendaries ! :D:);)

ShyRayq
January 10th, 2008, 09:59 PM
this hack is cool
i know all the pokemon replaced by DP pokemon
anyway how do you make a spoiler cus i'm new here

gotron228
January 10th, 2008, 11:05 PM
well today is the day for me to continue this hack

destinedjagold
January 11th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Thanks for helping me before DJG and I caught Entei as well as Regice, Groudon, Kyogre.
Also I found a wild Dialga in Victory road.

I beat the Elite four do you want me to send you a picture of my team?

yes please! :D
I wanna have your screeny in the hall of fame! Thanks in advance and yeah, I already fixed that DIalga-in-Victory-Road glitch. :D

Well, Well, I must say this Hack has grown very much since I last saw. I wish you the best for this hack.

hey, thanks DP Master 92, or rather Forgotten Memory. :P

Nice!I love the new legendaries ! :D:);)

Thanks~
More to come soon!

this hack is cool
i know all the pokemon replaced by DP pokemon
anyway how do you make a spoiler cus i'm new here

thanks... and here's the code on how to do spoilers... ;)
[spoiler] your text here... [/spoiler
just place a ] on the last code of the spoiler. ;)

well today is the day for me to continue this hack

thanks!
And it's time for me to continue on this hack. :D

Dude0
January 11th, 2008, 02:42 AM
where do ya catch the d/p legends?

poring24
January 11th, 2008, 02:55 AM
where do i find mr briney? I just saved peeko.

destinedjagold
January 11th, 2008, 03:27 AM
where do ya catch the d/p legends?

uh... see the video. the only available D/P legendary in Beta 3 so far is Darkrai. :\

where do i find mr briney? I just saved peeko.

there are two entrances in Bug Forest south from Rentelbud. Use Rock Smash on the rock blocking your way. ;)

~~ edited ~~
Some D/P legendary cries are already edited now.
They are DARKRAI, CRESSELIA, SHAYMIN, DIALGA, PALKIA, and ROTOM.

That is all for now. Thanks~

Evan
January 11th, 2008, 05:19 AM
I didn't know Rotom was legendary...

destinedjagold
January 11th, 2008, 05:50 AM
I didn't know Rotom was legendary...

whoops. I just got informed that Rotom isn't a legendary, and for all this time, I thought Rotom was a legendary...

Oh well... Rotom does looks like a legendary.., and so I'll leave it as is. :D

By the way, Heatran's cry has been edited now pipz! :)

wildarms001
January 11th, 2008, 06:24 AM
well great news hopely we can catch all d/p legendary in your next beta :) keep up the good work dude :)

plasmapistol
January 11th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I just downloaded beta 3 and started it. I cant wait. Oh and I already found something you missed. After you visit that girl in your hometown and go back to her house and talk to her mom, her mom calls her MAY.

zel 2.0
January 11th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Well, I downloaded it and played it for a while. I'm impressed by the length of the game, and even though the beginning still has that "RS feel" as the game progresses it starts to feel more like a new game (although some maps really need to be editted more, as it's common knowledge, all the maps should be cleaned up and started being worked from scratch.

I spotted a few things, but I don't really feel like posting them, yeah, I'm not too helpful, but, meh... :P
I just wish you luck on fixing them.

By the way, I'm kinda confused by the main story (as much as the hero seems to be), but since that was the effect you wanted, I congratulate you, you've managed to confuse me ;P

On the aspect of tiles, everything's looking nice, I don't have any complains (just pay attention to the thing I said about maps, and it'll be perfect)

Well, keep it up. I still need to play it a bit more (I guess), but so far, it's very interesting.

jouruichi
January 11th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I beat the pokemon league!
Here is my Hall of Fame entry:

ShyRayq
January 11th, 2008, 01:29 PM
thanks destinedjagold now i can make spoilers thank you so much

anyway don't look in the spoiler
you just wasted second's of your life

~*Pikafan*~
January 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Don't use a spiler for now reason. It's pointless spam.

Anyways, still working on the walkthrough, I just got up to the town with the 2nd Badge. And that's awesome that you got the cries in.

TB Pro
January 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Yea!
I lovey this hack,
And as zel said,
The more you progress the more origonal it feels!
Well Bye peepz!
BOL!

PlatinumDawnFtw
January 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Hiya! I made a banner to support this hack! I've been supporting it since Beta 1!
Here it is!
http://i15.tinypic.com/81ixwnl.png
(IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/81ixwnl.png[/IMG]
Replace the ( at the beggining with a [.

destinedjagold
January 11th, 2008, 03:08 PM
well great news hopely we can catch all d/p legendary in your next beta :) keep up the good work dude :)

you will. I will be trying my best. ;)

I just downloaded beta 3 and started it. I cant wait. Oh and I already found something you missed. After you visit that girl in your hometown and go back to her house and talk to her mom, her mom calls her MAY.

Hmm... I'll be fixing that then. Thanks for the report. ;)
And enjoy the game. :)

Well, I downloaded it and played it for a while. I'm impressed by the length of the game, and even though the beginning still has that "RS feel" as the game progresses it starts to feel more like a new game (although some maps really need to be editted more, as it's common knowledge, all the maps should be cleaned up and started being worked from scratch.)

I spotted a few things, but I don't really feel like posting them, yeah, I'm not too helpful, but, meh... :P
I just wish you luck on fixing them.

By the way, I'm kinda confused by the main story (as much as the hero seems to be), but since that was the effect you wanted, I congratulate you, you've managed to confuse me ;P

On the aspect of tiles, everything's looking nice, I don't have any complains (just pay attention to the thing I said about maps, and it'll be perfect)

Well, keep it up. I still need to play it a bit more (I guess), but so far, it's very interesting.

Hey, thanks zel. That's really inspiring. :)
I will be remapping them when I'm done putting all legendary PKMN's in the game. :P

I beat the pokemon league!
Here is my Hall of Fame entry:

Hey, thanks! I will be putting this up on the first page and on my site.
Thanks~

thanks destinedjagold now i can make spoilers thank you so much

anyway don't look in the spoiler
you just wasted second's of your life

Ermm... Okay... Glad to help... :\

Don't use a spiler for now reason. It's pointless spam.

Anyways, still working on the walkthrough, I just got up to the town with the 2nd Badge. And that's awesome that you got the cries in.

Yeah, I should agree.., but oh well... No harm done. :P
And wow, nice. :)
Just don't push yourself to the limit, k? :D
And thanks~

Yea!
I lovey this hack,
And as zel said,
The more you progress the more origonal it feels!
Well Bye peepz!
BOL!

Thanks so much. ^^

Hiya! I made a banner to support this hack! I've been supporting it since Beta 1!

Hey, thanks. I already put it up on the first page.
Thanks. ;)

~~ update ~~
Okay guys, thanks for all the comments.
So far, I have put up Regirock and Registeel on the game. ;)
Both of them won't be catchable until you get the 8th Badge. ;)

Also, I've been thinking...
Since the cries have been edited, some POKéMON have been affected... For instance, TANGELA won't be able to be in the game, for it's cry is dead now. :\ And so are others...

I need comments if I should pull this one through, or just leave their cries like the old ones. Thanks~

TB Pro
January 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I'd pull it.
I'd rather hear the actual cries of D/P pokemon then having tangela.
But,
it's your choice!

Tyrantrum
January 11th, 2008, 03:19 PM
hey, the only legendaries i've caught/seen was celebi(obvious), raikou, entei, groudon, and kyogre.
Where do you find the others in beta 3.

destinedjagold
January 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I'd pull it.
I'd rather hear the actual cries of D/P pokemon then having tangela.
But,
it's your choice!

okay, thanks, but I need more time to think about it though... :\

hey, the only legendaries i've caught/seen was celebi(obvious), raikou, entei, groudon, and kyogre.
Where do you find the others in beta 3.

in beta 3..? Hmm...
Mew and Jirachi are in Tabuli Town, Ho-oh's cave is hidden in between RETAZO City and Cinnabar Isle... Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno are around Cinnabar. Suicune is in North Cave, and Darkrai and Regice are in the deep parts of Lost Cave. ;)