PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

~*Pikafan*~
January 31st, 2008, 03:46 PM
My B3 Snorunt turned into a B4 phione, now I'll never get a glalie or froslass

He edited that to put Phione and Manaphy in. You were suppost to start a new game. Besides, he didn't put Froslass in.

Edit: DJG beat me to it.

Edit 2: OMG 1000th reply in thread!

Har D Har
January 31st, 2008, 07:32 PM
Awesome game. Here is my Hall of Fame:
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3967/hofws0.png

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 04:50 AM
Hi pipz! :D
I have been given a sprite for the final event from Manaphirachi, or should I say, Benevolent Wings. :D

Oh, and Har D har.., I put it up on the first page now.., but was that in Beta 3 or 4..? :\
I can't tell... :D

Anyways, I wanna share to you all the special sprite I was talking about...
Here...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/ANGEALLEN-1.png
Oh and Nicolas, if ever you can finish the sprite or if you wish to quit on it, please notify me... :) And thanks so much.

Okay pipz, in the mean time, I'll look around the sprites in the ROM and see who can I replace for this fakemon(or custom-made pokemon)... :)

That is all. Thanks...

manutdrule
February 1st, 2008, 05:28 AM
whoa, that looks like some alternate evolution of dragonair DJG, altough its look incomplete without the face. Make it the most powerful dragon pokemon lol! Anyway, with regards to chaos' suggestion in his previous post (to increase the four move limit etc.), do u think it is possible to be implemented in the hack? If so it would be very much make this hack well-defined from the rest.

darkvoider
February 1st, 2008, 06:42 AM
Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.

Overall so far in your storyline 10/10
Thinking power 10/10
Introduction of D/P Pokes 7/10 Could see if you can get them looking a bit better

Also i recommend you might want to get a good spriter to create a perfect Shadow Lugia.

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the comments. :D
I can't extend the 4-move limit guys, for it is outta my league and why should I break tradition..? :)

Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there. ;)

~~~ UPDATES ~~~

I am done editing the D/P PKMN's EV Values... Now I will be proceeding with scripting the final event. ;)

Binary
February 1st, 2008, 08:38 AM
Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI

+Sneasel™
February 1st, 2008, 12:27 PM
Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI

Yeah, thats what i like about this hack. Its actually getting completed :)

Congratulations!
Not many people have actually finshed one (only one i know of is quartz)

I love this game so much, its fun, it has D/P pokemon, all legendaries are catchable, and a great storyline with dark lugia! I even love the fakemon, baby lugia!

chaoscreater
February 1st, 2008, 12:48 PM
Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.

are u kidding me, shadow lugia at lvl 15 is VERY easy to beat......it's not hard to train man.....and just save urself a masterball for shadow lugia, it's like the most easiest one to catch in the game if u save it for him, and u MUST otherwise it'll take even longer throwing watever balls at him.............i mean come on, i spent only 1.5 hrs i think and caught like 10 legendaries or more, either with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball.......so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.

to find fly hm, u have to beat Takashii, the bridge is where the weather institute is........just start from Green Valley and just keep going right and down.......u'll find it eventually, it's easy.

also, i found more bugs and a few questions:

1. There's a waterfall on the left to Down Pour Town, if u go up and inside the cave, u come out of the house at Snow Soft City......

2. The bug catcher outside the cave where Mewtwo is, is actually a girl swimmer........

3. Articuno is not in the ice isle after i got the 8th badge, but be4 i got it, it's there. This is the same problem in beta 3 i've had.

Questions:
1. so i thought after i get the 8th badge i can catch all the legendaries, or do i have to beat the elite 4 for some of them? If so, that's kinda weird and stupid, cuz i already caught like 10 or more, i don't get y some needs special permission to first beat the E4 and then fight them :(

2. where do u find Celebi, Palkia and the other DP legendary? (I haven't played D/P at all, well i got it on my PC and i can get it working on the emulator but i only play pkmn games on my fone, i have better things to play or to do on PC.......there isn't a DS emulator for fone though so i can't play them on fone either, but wat the heck.)

3. Currently, i have these legendaries, wat else are there that i'm missing, and the location? (I already saw the legendaries vids on youtube but cbf watching again, plus, some places i don't know where they are so i need more info cuz i'm lazy and cbf searching around)

Deoxys
Mew
Entei
Groudon
HO-OH
Moltres
Regiice
Zapdos
Raikou
Suicune
Azlef
Uxie
Regigigas (is this actually an original? I thought there's only 3 Regis)
Rayquazza

i know where Mewtwo, Articuno & Jiraichi is, except Articuno isn't in ice isle after i got the 8th badge and the other 2 i think i need to beat E4 first............so ya, fill me in for the other ones, and watching youtube video is just slow.

Ash--Ketchum
February 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM
Nice hack DJG i especially like the sprites and the addition of D/P pokemon. I also love the idea of catching a shadow Lugia, this is definetly going in the Hacks i support list on my signature

Darkjagwar
February 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM
i have but one problem.....in my past game i caught the lv 99 Dark Lugia because you could, and when I checked its stats it had an Attack of 40. I know you probably did this so that the lv 99 wouldnt completely rape everybody, but maybe making it level 60 there would be more logical? idk, lv99 is like "OMG DUDE!!!!!" but like yea....

chaoscreater
February 1st, 2008, 02:57 PM
that's y u need SKILLS to beat him.......lol or just run away, either way the game continues and u end up catching it anyway. Doesn't matter if u get owned by him.

Darkjagwar
February 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM
true....but thats liek MAD QUANTITIES OF EXP!!!!

Megiddo-san
February 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
I missed a couple of Dark Lugia events. Here is my hall of fame. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=ReignofLegends_02_01_2008_09_49_17_.jpg

I am trapped in Destiny.

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
chaos..,
some legendaries are catchable after the Shadow Lugia final event...

Also, Articuno works fine in my case... I guess it is the result of a bad ROM or patching or something related to it... :\

Also, there are...... *counts*... 37... There are 37 legendaries in the hack (excluding Baby Lugia...) + the only legendary PKMN in the Gento Region, Angeallen, which will be the final event of the game after catching of meeting up with all the legendaries...

And speaking of Angeallen (Eyn-ja-len), here's a video of it. :D
The Final Event (http://youtube.com/watch?v=YNl_Ttupbzc)

I am now currently fixing some bugs and then I will releas the 'pre-release version' later on... Thanks~

chaoscreater
February 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM
hmm well i tried 6 different Ruby roms, they all work fine, no glitch or any other bugs, just that i can't see Articuno there after the 8th badge........also, in Lost Cave, you can jump off the ledge where one of the guy is, but it's not a ledge, it's like a concrete wall. Sry i play on my fone so no screenshots...

Shwicked
February 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
The final event looks really awesome, DJG!
Also, what type(s) is Angeallen?

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 04:06 PM
Angeallen is both Dragon and Flying. It is the only legendary PKMN in the GENTO Region... It is considered to be the guardian of heaven, and watches over the planet from the sky. It also shares some rivalry with Rayquaza.

Angeallen will be the only PKMN in my hack with the base stats of 200, unlike SHADOW LUGIA that only has the base stats of 125, but it's Dark Beam can really hurt Angeallen badly though... ^^

Tyrantrum
February 1st, 2008, 04:17 PM
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.

hotketchup
February 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
the game looks awesomely awesome (:D) but i don't know how to open the .ips file :S

+Sneasel™
February 1st, 2008, 05:01 PM
the game looks awesomely awesome (:D) but i don't know how to open the .ips file :S

save it to your folder.
Then, double click it, and it will ask what file you want to patch.
Select your Ruby ROM.
Then play it.

thethethethe
February 1st, 2008, 06:05 PM
Suggestions:
Could u make it that the PKMNs have a longer skill/move list? Maybe like 8 or 10? It'll be pretty cool cuz that will really make ur hack VERY DIFFERENT from all the other ones, cuz someone mentioned a few pages be4 about it and i thought it was pretty good, or maybe you can hold 10 pkmns in ur party, otherwise having a HM slave is really annoying........it's kinda stupid how u have 4 moves only anyway........

Do you know how hard that would be to do???
Let me put it this way, if it were something that might be possible, do you thikn someone else would have done it already.

so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.

I noticed that too. So I looked at the encounter rate of Shadow Lugia, and it turns out, it's 00. Which basically means, you can only catch it with a Master Ball. That's why Ultraballs open at the first second. (That is unless, you used your Masterball on entei and when you battled Shadow Lugia, you opened up the memory viewer and changed the encounter rate to 256 just so you can catch it...:laugh: I cheat a little bit....)

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 06:25 PM
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.

I love the idea... Thanks.

Also, thethethethe, thanks for posting. And you cheated, ei? Eheheh... You're bad. jk. xD ;)

And to everyone, the pre-final release is readyy to be downloaded.

But you should somehow visit Regirock again for it's script didn't worked right... :\

ANGEALLEN will be waiting for you, the legendary PKMN of GENTO, the Guardian of Heaven...

ShyRayq
February 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

EDIT! how come i can't go into Angeallen's cave?
i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!

manutdrule
February 1st, 2008, 06:34 PM
Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there. ;)
;)

oh...im been trying to figure its typing, so its only weakness its bug moves...

pre-final release's here? cool, can't wait to get An-gea-llen! How do u come up with this name anyway?

hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!

lol djg help him plz. Anyway, is the world map edited already?

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 06:40 PM
oh...im been trying to figure its typing, so its only weakness its bug moves...

pre-final release's here? cool, can't wait to get An-gea-allen! How do u come up with this name anyway?

The story is while I was bored during the discussion in college, I looked through the window and imagined if PKMN were real, and then I saw the cloud made a starnge shape, and I came up with the idea...

Then our teacher was already in front of me quiet and staring at me... xD

And about the name... I just imagined Heaven and Angel, and it became ANGEAVEN, but while I was puttin it on paper, I kinda extended the 'v' a bit and turned like 2 small letter 'l'... And yeah, I liked ANGEALLEN more. :)

*adds new screenies*

manutdrule
February 1st, 2008, 06:45 PM
nice touch on the name djg. so are most of the bugs fixed? Is the world map of gento viewable now?

ShineGreymΘn
February 1st, 2008, 06:48 PM
Yes!Finally!Last pre-beta version!
Downloading~:D
Muahahaha,i am using cheatcode to get master ball!:PSo easy to catch legend pokemon!Muahahaha!

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM

If you have read my post clearly, then you should have been informed that you should visit Regirock first because it's flag wasn't done yet... Either battle it again or run away from it. ;)

Also, the world map, hmm... I'll think about it, though I have a higher chance not to edit it...

ShyRayq
February 1st, 2008, 06:54 PM
oh ok well time to go back to pina francia hahaha

manutdrule
February 1st, 2008, 06:57 PM
well i think its better to edit the map, it would be easier to have a in-game map to really figure out where to go, the current state is confusing as ur region is divided into many islands. but of course, bugs come first.

ShyRayq
February 1st, 2008, 07:19 PM
well NOW that i REALLY completed the game well all i have to say is CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR HACK! IT IS THE FIRST COMPLETED HACK I HAVE PLAYED WELL DONE DESTINEDJAGOLD! thank you for making a great hack!

chaoscreater
February 1st, 2008, 07:37 PM
wow.......a few days ago i downloaded 4.3, then 4.5 came out and now pre-final release came out.........great and fast work........

i have a problem tho, i caught dark lugia at lvl 70 with masterball rite, after that, i'm stuck in the cave. I moved around for 5 mins, and i really mean MOVE AROUND, i keep bumping all the edges and everywhere else but i can't get out, i did get out in beta 3 but not this one, and no it's not a bad rom because it was fine in beta 3, now i'm totally stuck, i did have a backup save but how do i get out now??

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 09:35 PM
have you made a double patch?

manutdrule
February 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
oh djg a bug: right in sun ford town, when u go into the one particular house on the left of the protangonist's one (not the rival's), u get transported to electric cave instead LOL.

darkvoider
February 1st, 2008, 11:09 PM
Yep thats a true bug.

Also i forget where Shaymin is. I found it before E4. But now ive beatin it and i wish to find it.

destinedjagold
February 1st, 2008, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the report... I will be editing it then and post a new version of the prefinal release. thanks. ;)

KennethThieu
February 1st, 2008, 11:58 PM
Yep thats a true bug.

Also i forget where Shaymin is. I found it before E4. But now ive beatin it and i wish to find it.

i believe its above veronica town;)

chaoscreater
February 1st, 2008, 11:59 PM
DJG, no it's a FRESH rom, tried 6 different ones....................and i'm pretty confident about my resources and warez-alike sites, so i don't think it's anything with the rom.........because this didn't happen in beta 3 and these are the only bugs i'm facing.........and no i didn't double patch.

manutdrule
February 2nd, 2008, 01:22 AM
hey chaos if u can't escape (dun have escape rope nor dig), then u have to resort to cheat (to get an escape rope). Otherwise, ur stuck there forever.

Spikeron
February 2nd, 2008, 03:04 AM
New Pokemon Angel look pretty
I want you add other Special Pokemon in game too

Zeikku™
February 2nd, 2008, 05:11 AM
this has come a long way dude, looks good, i remember when this was showcased and i had critisism for this, it looks amazing now, i wish you the best, if ya need more sprites i'll be happy to do some.. :D

darkvoider
February 2nd, 2008, 06:00 AM
I have found a bug

When your fighting Mesprit in the forest. And you go run and can't go forward. You go forward 1 tile and press A and the colors screw up and the game starts to screw up.

I think the map still makes Mesprit still there but you see you went Run. And i don't think you scripted it to leave the map completly.

I would also recommend you check it with the rest of the Legendary Trio

destinedjagold
February 2nd, 2008, 06:38 AM
Is that bug still in the prefinal release?
I already fixed that bug... :\

*goes check*

wildarms001
February 2nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
wow new special script :D and by the way i cant find munclax in your latest version did you delete it? and is there any another special pokemon script coming? goodluck and more power :D

+Sneasel™
February 2nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
I tried the code for all tms, but it didn't work.

Well, this is a hack, i'm not sure if codes still work, but if they do, make sure you typed in the master code + did teh right one for Ruby.

Also, i can't wait to see what special pokemon nicholas is going to make.

evilduckclown
February 2nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
DOES ANYBODY KNIW HOW TO GET REGISTEEL??

chaoscreater
February 2nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
hey chaos if u can't escape (dun have escape rope nor dig), then u have to resort to cheat (to get an escape rope). Otherwise, ur stuck there forever.

don't know y but i remember posting a reply and i don't see it, this happened the other day too...........well anyways, today i decided to spend some time fixing the mess on my PC, so i tried playing it on the VBA and same problem happened, i tried using a different IPS patcher including using the 6 fresh roms i have and and nothing worked. BTW, i started a new game in beta 4.5, i didn't continue from the older ones.............so ya i'm still stuck rite now and i have the latest pre-final patch, well i guess i'll drop this game for now and play something else on my fone i guess.

destinedjagold
February 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
DOES ANYBODY KNIW HOW TO GET REGISTEEL??

In ElectricCave, and please, for further questions, visit the Scrapbox and post your questions in the PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread. Thanks. ;)

don't know y but i remember posting a reply and i don't see it, this happened the other day too...........well anyways, today i decided to spend some time fixing the mess on my PC, so i tried playing it on the VBA and same problem happened, i tried using a different IPS patcher including using the 6 fresh roms i have and and nothing worked. BTW, i started a new game in beta 4.5, i didn't continue from the older ones.............so ya i'm still stuck rite now and i have the latest pre-final patch, well i guess i'll drop this game for now and play something else on my fone i guess.

I honetly think that you are the only one with those problems...
Well, no one around here reported those except you, I'm afraid...

Oh well.., it is your decision, and so I respect it!:D
Thanks for playing the hack anyways...

japanzb
February 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
In the Snow Soft City Gym's Accuracy Room the trainer uses Phione. You may want to change that.

destinedjagold
February 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
yeah.. I already know that, but the problem is, I don't know what's that trainer's name, so if ya don't mind, may I ask for that trainer's name? Thanks.

Megiddo-san
February 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Actually, I too am trapped. I stated this in my HOF picture post. I tried to make a warp didn't work. TM cheat didn't work either. Does anyone know the code for escape rope in bag?

Nytkoi
February 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
I never thought this would get that far, awesome job! donating ubar:

http://userbarmaker.com/temp_userbars_shack/481202001288.png

manutdrule
February 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
megiddo (and for anyone stuck or watsoever), the escape rope code:
Gameshark code (replaces first item in bag with escape rope): 90D007F8 9BA21F07

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 2nd, 2008, 07:19 PM
(Ontopic)I am having fun with the game Jagold. I am in the place with Old Rod(I forgot the name).
(Offtopic)Oh and I went to the Something Awful Forums.(The website Baro mentioned) and went to the Let's Play! section.
I saw that your hack was being played by someone named Zorak,the guy who played Pokemon Quartz,but he's
playing Beta 3 and not the current one you have.
I think Zorak is kinda cool,
and so are you Jagold.
Well that's all,bye!

~Areku-San
February 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Hey, do you watched Wah? Your hack was published, but your Beta nop, maybe, they have'nt Permission.
Hehe, do you give permission to Xiros?
I can to say her...
http://wah.studiopokemon.com/

manutdrule
February 2nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
(Ontopic)I am having fun with the game Jagold. I am in the place with Old Rod(I forgot the name).
(Offtopic)Oh and I went to the Something Awful Forums.(The website Baro mentioned) and went to the Let's Play! section.
I saw that your hack was being played by someone named Zorak,the guy who played Pokemon Quartz,but he's
playing Beta 3 and not the current one you have.
I think Zorak is kinda cool,
and so are you Jagold.
Well that's all,bye!

oh i've seen that forum post...it was quite harsh and critical, but humorous nonetheless (whats with all the "caress" part?)...

ZeroMarch
February 2nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
Excuse me can you tell me something?There is a house inside the bug forest right?And inside there got a TV.Do that TV related to the Rotom event like Diamond and Pearl version?If so how to activate it?

Spikeron
February 2nd, 2008, 10:51 PM
DJG I hope you add new Eevee Evo Leafia and Gracia in game
and you make Legend Pokemon Gento ingame without Angel

ZeroMarch
February 3rd, 2008, 12:15 AM
Yeah i beat it and what to do next??

destinedjagold
February 3rd, 2008, 02:58 AM
Hmm... Leafeon and Glaceon......

I'll think about it.., but it is a nice idea though, and so I am gonna find a way to make this happen. Thanks. ;)

destinedjagold
February 3rd, 2008, 06:29 AM
pachirisu.., thanks and please stop posting spammy posts...
Okay, in order...
1. Legendaries are obtainable either after getting the 8th badge and after finishing the Shadow Lugia event in Kanto. ;)
2. You mean Green Valley? Well, head to the cave called UnownCave... :\
3. No, don't double post... It will lead you to a glitchy ROM. Patch the pre-release with a new clean Ruby ROM. And you can continue your Beta 4 save state wish to play the pre-release without starting all over again......
4. Er... POKEMON Amplifier...

to NTHKP, thanks so much for a reply. Now I can get to work. Thanks~

Shwicked
February 3rd, 2008, 07:15 AM
How do I get through lost cave.I'm stuck....

After receiving the first BADGE, go directly to BUG FOREST and cut those small trees blocking your way. ;)

LOST CAVE is just an extra place where you can well, level your PKMN up? :D

I hope this answers your question.

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 07:17 AM
How do I get through lost cave.I'm stuck....

yeah, lost cave leads to nowhere, its not finished yet.

747Jason747
February 3rd, 2008, 07:20 AM
Im stuck after ive caught level 70 lugia what sould i do just kill it?

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 07:27 AM
Im stuck after ive caught level 70 lugia what sould i do just kill it?

why would you kill it, you already caught it?

747Jason747
February 3rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
i Tried to catch it but i can't get out afterwards.:(

Darkjagwar
February 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
yea that happened to me too. Make sure you have a poké with Dig and/or an escape rope. That's how I got out. Unless an event is supposed to happen with the ranger and everything? if DJG could post a video of what's supposed 2 happen after the lv 70 Shadow Lugia event, that would be nice. by the way, is its attack power supposed to be only 30? Is that so that it doesn't completely raep everything with Dark Beam?

one moar thing, i haven't played the pre-releases yet but i'll see if this happens, but in your hometown at the beginning of the game, there's the E-Reader guy's house. by some whacked out occurrence, going into his house warps you to electric cave where you have no pokés or pokéballs and therefore can not do anything, thus screwing you over.

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 09:18 AM
Djd, did you finish that new pokemon event?
I can't wait to see it!

hayvan999
February 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Hey djg i was just wondering. Can you add a game corner to the hack caz it would be really cool and then have some unique prizes that go with it.

747Jason747
February 3rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
Im still searching for the wild Chimchars and Turtwig anyone know where to find them cause i know where to ge piplup.

Darkjagwar
February 3rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
Im still searching for the wild Chimchars and Turtwig anyone know where to find them cause i know where to ge piplup.

okay. Slugma was replaced with Chimchar so you would search for where you would normally find Slugma....I'm not sure that's possible at the moment....

Chinchou was replaced with Piplup so if you dive near Retazo u can find wild Piplups.

i don't know what was replaced for Turtwig.....sorry.

February 3rd, 2008, 01:38 PM
looks really cool! good job on the palates...i wish i could do that lol

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
okay. Slugma was replaced with Chimchar so you would search for where you would normally find Slugma....I'm not sure that's possible at the moment....

Chinchou was replaced with Piplup so if you dive near Retazo u can find wild Piplups.

i don't know what was replaced for Turtwig.....sorry.

yeah, but it doesn't mean they are in the wild...i'm pretty sure he only wanted you to get 1.

destinedjagold
February 3rd, 2008, 01:52 PM
wow... so many posts... xD

Anyways, to whom it may concern...
1. Lost Cave is already finished though...
2. So there are many problems in the Shadow Lugia final event? After battling Shadow Lugia, walk up and you'll be warped out, or if this doesn't work, I'll try and fix it for a next release.
3. All starters will not be caught in the wild, hopefully, and if you do get onein the wild, please notify me. Thanks...
4. A game corner? Well, sure, okay... I might as well put the Trick house too... :)
5. The warping to Electric cave is known, but thanks anyways...

A few updates...
I have fixed some tle errors, text errors and warp errors lately, and have inserted both Glaceon and Leafeon in the game. ;)

Also, I will be planing on uploading a video about the shadow Lugia final event. :\

That is all. ;)

Megiddo-san
February 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
I have a video of Dark Lugia vs Dark Lugia. Tell me if you want to see it.

adamb241
February 3rd, 2008, 05:27 PM
I found a bug/glitch.

When in Francia Forest, at the end the last two team dark members. If you beat the first one then lose to the second one. When you go back the girl in the front wont battle you and when you try and leave the girl moves one space left and the guy moves one space back.

destinedjagold
February 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
that glitch is already in the first post under the bugs and glitches.

Also, yes, we would love to see it. :)

Megiddo-san
February 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Okay. I will have it up soon.

adamb241
February 3rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
that glitch is already in the first post under the bugs and glitches.

Also, yes, we would love to see it. :)

Oh sorry..... I will look at those now!

mewthree9000
February 3rd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Looks pretty awesome... I like.

destinedjagold
February 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Uh, yeah... Well, thanks... :\

Oh well... updates pipz! :)
I am, besides Pikafan, doing a walkthrough today if ever I get bored in hacking or even when I'm at my school's computer lab! :D

Also, here's a screeny of one of my updates...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_02-4.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-2.png

Notice that to achieve Leafeon and Glaceon, I need to have 2 kinds of Eevee's in the game, and so, tah dah~

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-3.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-4.png
Please forgive my spriting ability... <)

That will be all for today, I guess... Thanks. ;)

thethethethe
February 3rd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Uh, yeah... Well, thanks... :\

Oh well... updates pipz! :)
I am, besides Pikafan, doing a walkthrough today if ever I get bored in hacking or even when I'm at my school's computer lab! :D

Also, here's a screeny of one of my updates...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_02-4.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-2.png

Notice that to achieve Leafeon and Glaceon, I need to have 2 kinds of Eevee's in the game, and so, tah dah~

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-3.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-4.png
Please forgive my spriting ability... <)

That will be all for today, I guess... Thanks. ;)

Looks Great Destinedjagold. But Why don't you just make one male and one female? It might look a little better than the "EEVEE DP" Name.

manutdrule
February 3rd, 2008, 11:49 PM
leafeon and glaceon are in? Thats great djg! But what current existing pokemon would be replaced by them? I also agree with thethethethe that "eevee dp" looks kinda weird a name...eevee(male) and eevee(female) would do, with the symbol of the gender into the bracket, like the two nidorans, u know wat i mean...

Also how do u get either two from its respective eevee? Evolution or stone?

One more thing: i notice that for dp evolutions or pokemon, the dp moves they learn would not be able to exist in ruby...but they are not replaced by some move counterparts or have some funny replacements (finneon learn meditate!?). Kinda weird for lucario not be able to learn aura sphere or dialga to have roar of time...maybe replacing them with cross-chop and outrage respectively would be better?

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Oh, okay then... How about this? :\
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_02-5.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-5.png
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_04-3.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_03-4.png

<3

Nicolas
February 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Well, the Eevee Male evoles into Leafeon and the female evolves into a Glacion?
Anyways here's the sprites I've done:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa148/Nicolas110795/ge.png

And here's the explanation on what are these sprites so that you can understand these sprites:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa148/Nicolas110795/pointingsomethin.png

Hope ya like em! :P

(PLS DON'T STEAL and give credit if used in a hack or a sig...)

Edit:

Here's some more sprites...
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa148/Nicolas110795/Lux.png
Hope ya like'em

manutdrule
February 4th, 2008, 03:29 AM
nice sprites nicolas (i especially like the dustbin lol). Anyway should the double gender signs for the eevees in their names be gotten rid of (remove the colour one), its funny that there are two of them.

Tré
February 4th, 2008, 03:58 AM
very cool hack tryin the patch hope it works.... ;]

EDIT; XD yay it worked weee!!!!

747Jason747
February 4th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Hey Jagold I know this is kinda big favor to ask but can u add Electrivire or magmorter?

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Uhmm... I was really planning on adding them up, but unfortunately, the ROM has no mre room for big sprites like Magmortar and Electivire, plus, I never liked them... :\

Oh well... A few updates...
Thanks to Nicolas forthe new tiles, and I have inserted them all. :D
Here's a screen of the new 'heavenly' stairway to heaven .:D
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-6.png

Teh Baro
February 4th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Love the stairs, good idea and execution, except that you should invert the clouds so they don't look like upside-down clouds.

Kristian
February 4th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Nice, love the idea :p
If its gonna be an legend up there, it must be Arceus ;P
but im agree with Baro..you should insert cloud tiles, (insted of reflection on water or sumthing =b)
-greetz ;)

sonofpokemon
February 4th, 2008, 08:18 AM
hi im new here and i love u hack but i have a problem... i im cinnabar island and i dont know how i can continue... i need found hm dive?? if i need it where i can get it?? plz i need help ^^

thanks

747Jason747
February 4th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Anyone know where Iron path is?

Kristian
February 4th, 2008, 09:58 AM
hi im new here and i love u hack but i have a problem... i im cinnabar island and i dont know how i can continue... i need found hm dive?? if i need it where i can get it?? plz i need help ^^

thanks

Anyone know where Iron path is?

to both of you, there is an Ruby Destiny Help thread in the Scrap box section, so post your posts there.. If you post that here, it would be a spam

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 02:16 PM
One more thing: i notice that for dp evolutions or pokemon, the dp moves they learn would not be able to exist in ruby...but they are not replaced by some move counterparts or have some funny replacements (finneon learn meditate!?). Kinda weird for lucario not be able to learn aura sphere or dialga to have roar of time...maybe replacing them with cross-chop and outrage respectively would be better?

I don't how your Finneon learned Meditate since I don't put Meditate on FInneon's learnable moves during lvls...

Anyways, wish granted. ;)

Love the stairs, good idea and execution, except that you should invert the clouds so they don't look like upside-down clouds.

Oh... well.., okay... I guess that's a good idea.
Time to make a cloud tile! Wheeeeeeeeee! :P

Nice, love the idea :p
If its gonna be an legend up there, it must be Arceus ;P
but im agree with Baro..you should insert cloud tiles, (insted of reflection on water or sumthing =b)
-greetz ;)

Nope! :D
It's not Arceus. ^^

~Areku-San
February 4th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, hey, i love the event of Dark Lugia, but the sprite its so ugly, Sorry.
I did a Sprite for you, if you wanna insert, is your, take this gift. Please.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/34/lugiadjagoldkr4.png (http://imageshack.us)
Just give me credit :p
I hope you like it.

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I appreciate the help, really, I do.., however, I can no longer make new sprites fit it, but I'll try...

Anyways, here's a new 'cloud' tile for Angeallen's event... Hope ya like it though, since I did it in quite a hurry... Almost time for my class. :P
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-8.png

I'll also use this tiles for Ho-oh... :)

+Sneasel™
February 4th, 2008, 04:02 PM
i like it!
I wonder what the event is like!

So, why can't you use Lex's dark lugia sprite?
I think it looks great!

Megiddo-san
February 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Here it is. http://www.filefactory.com/file/d9e72a/
Ignore the "noise" in the background.
And... How do I get Cresselia to appear?

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I can't get it to open though, oh well...

Here, this i why I can no longer fit a new one...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/toobig.jpg

I tend to try not to repoint anything for it is one of the things that would mess the ROM up... I hope you all would understand, but I will try and make it fit.

+Sneasel™
February 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
yeah, i know what you mean!
Well, if it works, great!
If not, i'm fine with the old one!
The game is great, you don't have to worry!

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 07:44 PM
hey thanks.
I'll try my best to insert a new face of dark lugia...

The old one was really pretty ugly...

manutdrule
February 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Hey DJG some issues in the hack and i hope u can fix them:
-when exiting from Bike Path (the path below the bike track) into the Sand Path in the hack, the Sand Path starts to have a Sandstorm, which didn't happen when i visited here from other connecting paths a few times, as only the neighbouring desert would normally have this.

-A grunt in the Dark Woods (a female one near some berries i believe) have an umbreon, yet shouted "Crawdaunt, No!" when her umbreon was defeated lol.

-Nobody seem to have complain about this (maybe they knew beforehand to buy tons of repels or just love fighting wild pokemon), but the pokemon encounter rate in DarkWoods and RD Base is VERY HIGH. So much so that i only have to walk a few steps and i would meet a pokemon. Since the route is long (i have 10 repels and all run out before i barely cross the halfway pt of the route), its very irritating to only walk a bit and have a wild pokemon pop out then.

destinedjagold
February 5th, 2008, 01:11 AM
LOL about Dark Woods...:D Hmm... I think I'm gonna lessen the wild encounter rate then... :)

Hmm... yeah, I noticed those sandy thingies... I can't fix them, btw... Oh well...

And I'll look at that Umbreon girl. Thanks for the report. :) - edited=fixed...

-- edited --
elow pipz! Finally, a few updates...
well, very few, I'm afraid, but it's very satisfactory... Here...
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-9.png http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/reignlegends_01-10.png
Guess who uses both a PIDGEOT and LUCARIO... xD

These are just a few updates (and I gotta use the other event after the Angeallen event... ^^) Oh well... Expect these in the next pre-final version, or maybe even the final release...

That would be all. Thanks...

manutdrule
February 5th, 2008, 04:16 AM
well at least the dark lugia look much better now...angeallen back sprite to me look kinda funny though. Also, the lucario sprite, both front and back, could have been much improved IMO (the red eyes is weird and ostentatious from the back sprite), parts of lucario like its "headband" should have been black instead of blue...

adamb241
February 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
He look a lot better now. The old one just looked plain bad.

destinedjagold
February 5th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks, and thanks for Lex_14 for the sprite as well... Credits are edited in the first post. ^^

btw... to anyone who caught Angeallen, have you got some problems with the legendaries?
for some players can't make the other legends appear for them to catch... :\

adamb241
February 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I saw him but I failed to catch him. I'll go check out that probelm when I get the pokemon.

Darkjagwar
February 5th, 2008, 05:31 PM
yo. love the GSC Lugia revamp and recolor (or recolour if u prefer it spelled that way) though it does look a little small....well, anything's better than the XD image u used for the sprite. It looked so.....out of place....

OMG another Blitz battle??!?!??!!?!?! righteous...

now i hav 2 things:

1) u used Dodrio's spot for Angeallen. I recognize that cry and checked it w/ my Sapphire version. Is there something using Doduo's place and hav u already fixed the problem of pokés evolving into Legendaries (ie. Spoink into Darkrai and Rhyhorn into Dialga)?

2) is there a problem with Eevee? cuz unless you took out Nidoran(f) for it, which makes little sense, why is the little thingy after its name?

adamb241
February 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
yo. love the GSC Lugia revamp and recolor (or recolour if u prefer it spelled that way) though it does look a little small....well, anything's better than the XD image u used for the sprite. It looked so.....out of place....

OMG another Blitz battle??!?!??!!?!?! righteous...

now i hav 2 things:

1) u used Dodrio's spot for Angeallen. I recognize that cry and checked it w/ my Sapphire version. Is there something using Doduo's place and hav u already fixed the problem of pokés evolving into Legendaries (ie. Spoink into Darkrai and Rhyhorn into Dialga)?

2) is there a problem with Eevee? cuz unless you took out Nidoran(f) for it, which makes little sense, why is the little thingy after its name?

He did that so he could use two different eevee's for it's evolutions. He just renamed one. One turns in to the 5 original ones and the female one turns into leafion and glacion.

Commander_Latios
February 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
well, I must say, this certainly is an improvement over the last time.

a most interesting legendary, this... umm. dangit, i keep forgetting it's name. The new one, whatever it's called. it kinda looks a funny. not the bad kind of funny (unlike the old dark Lugia sprite. that was the bad kind of funny...) but more the wierd yet awesome kind of funny.... I'm rambling again, aren't i?

bugs to report? hmm.... i think most of them have been taken care of. I'm not sure if the dark isle of death thing is still in swing (you know, go back to the room where you finally get to catch dark lugia and get trapped there forever, or until you reload) but i'm afraid to try. On another note, it seems that problem I had with arceus's cave being blocked has been taken care of.

just a side note, not sure of this is a bug, but I am supposed to get into that cave with the new legendary thingy without phione? i got everything else but phione, yet it was mentioned in the conversation before the epic fight of epicness..... just a minor thing i thought i'd ask.

Darkjagwar
February 5th, 2008, 07:07 PM
When you catch Ho-oh, the dive spot is blocked, so unless you have teleport or fly, you're in trouble. There was also a problem with Mewtwo's place and another place warping to Snowsoft city...

EDIT: Moar glitches...

1) There are 2 Tamashiis in Sunford. One is in her room, the other is in the lab.

2) I can't find Birch...?

Check over that plz...

manutdrule
February 5th, 2008, 10:40 PM
More tile errors (in New Bark), quite minor but glaring:

the house left of Elm's
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1056/pokemonrubydestinypc3.png

"jimmy"'s house
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7521/pokemonrubydestiny2tr2.png
another one upstairs too

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 12:47 AM
well, I must say, this certainly is an improvement over the last time.

a most interesting legendary, this... umm. dangit, i keep forgetting it's name. The new one, whatever it's called. it kinda looks a funny. not the bad kind of funny (unlike the old dark Lugia sprite. that was the bad kind of funny...) but more the wierd yet awesome kind of funny.... I'm rambling again, aren't i?

bugs to report? hmm.... i think most of them have been taken care of. I'm not sure if the dark isle of death thing is still in swing (you know, go back to the room where you finally get to catch dark lugia and get trapped there forever, or until you reload) but i'm afraid to try. On another note, it seems that problem I had with arceus's cave being blocked has been taken care of.

just a side note, not sure of this is a bug, but I am supposed to get into that cave with the new legendary thingy without phione? i got everything else but phione, yet it was mentioned in the conversation before the epic fight of epicness..... just a minor thing i thought i'd ask.

for you to get phione.., after getting the Manaphy Egg, either go back down and it'll battle you, but if you instantly flew away to a town, then you have to go back to get Phione. :\

thank you for the comment, by the way... ^^

When you catch Ho-oh, the dive spot is blocked, so unless you have teleport or fly, you're in trouble. There was also a problem with Mewtwo's place and another place warping to Snowsoft city...

EDIT: Moar glitches...

1) There are 2 Tamashiis in Sunford. One is in her room, the other is in the lab.

2) I can't find Birch...?

Check over that plz...

I never had that problem with Ho-oh... Hmm...
Same goes for Mewtwo... What is the problem there? :\
And that cave warping to Snow Soft is fixed now. ^^

Also, I don't know why there are two rivals in one same town, maybe instant teleport? XD

Anyways, thanks for the report.

More tile errors (in New Bark), quite minor but glaring:

the house left of Elm's
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1056/pokemonrubydestinypc3.png

"jimmy"'s house
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7521/pokemonrubydestiny2tr2.png
another one upstairs too

oh~ forgot to post that in the bugs and glitches... thanks~

I can't fix those, however... :\

Oh well... No updates though, since I took a rest for a while. I was tired from both hacking and school.
Hopefully, there will be something for tomorrow. Thanks~

Xanza
February 6th, 2008, 02:11 AM
an unchanged text at heat path with camper ethan... he still talks about jagged pass...
btw GREAT hack.. started playing yesterday xD

in the sandstorm.. only the root fossil is reachable.. the claw is blocked by 2 stones and the root fossil

Night_Blue
February 6th, 2008, 02:33 AM
an unchanged text at heat path with camper ethan... he still talks about jagged pass...
btw GREAT hack.. started playing yesterday xD

in the sandstorm.. only the root fossil is reachable.. the claw is blocked by 2 stones and the root fossil

Its cause he replaced anorith for another pokemon and armaldo also

Kenneth Alog
February 6th, 2008, 02:51 AM
I can't save my progress? what is the problem i'm in the start i don't know what to do

+Sneasel™
February 6th, 2008, 03:40 AM
I can't save my progress? what is the problem i'm in the start i don't know what to do

go to emulater - savetype - 128K

Or press Shift + F1 to save and F1 to load.

Commander_Latios
February 6th, 2008, 04:49 AM
for you to get phione.., after getting the Manaphy Egg, either go back down and it'll battle you, but if you instantly flew away to a town, then you have to go back to get Phione. :\

thank you for the comment, by the way... ^^

I see... the real question was, am I supposed to be allowed entrance to Angeallen's cave if I haven't got my hands on phione yet? because i flew right to Rentelbud after getting manaphy and it let me walk right on in.... *slaps head* oh yes, i forgot one other detail.

No latios.

They let me in before i even SAW latios. I've got latias, but no latios. I just wondered whether it's supposed to let me in without them...

Tyrantrum
February 6th, 2008, 05:45 AM
The way you hid the legends is crazy!
It's driving me nuts just to find them!

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 05:59 AM
to Commander_Latios,
yes, you can. And you need Phione to get in the cave, I guess... :\

to shinypkmnfan13,
thanks. :D

Xanza
February 6th, 2008, 06:06 AM
well now i'm lost... T.T i can't find de 6th gym... i dunno wheres rose path nor do i know where selaro city is

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 06:10 AM
I answered your question in the scrapbox. ^^

Xanza
February 6th, 2008, 06:14 AM
thanks mate... your hack is really nice... but the gym leaders get easier and easier... (for me though) maybe it's because i get lost alot xD

Megiddo-san
February 6th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I cannot get Cresselia and Latias to appear.

Tyrantrum
February 6th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I found CRESSELIA, but i can't find S.F. Path where LATIAS is

Commander_Latios
February 6th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I found CRESSELIA, but i can't find S.F. Path where LATIAS is

go back to sun ford town and just walk out of town into the first path you ever came into.

Tyrantrum
February 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
go back to sun ford town and just walk out of town into the first path you ever came into.

Thanx!

Hey DJG, could you make a list of legends and what town/city they're near.
You don't have to if you don't want to.
Just wondering...
(I command you to make the list ~ *whips DJG*)

Darkjagwar
February 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Most of them are in the Legendary Locations video he posted. and DJG, sorry, that Mewtwo warp thing was from a previous beta. my B :P

Xanza
February 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
awrite.. i finished de league... now where is dark lugia? where am i supposed to go?

manutdrule
February 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
awrite.. i finished de league... now where is dark lugia? where am i supposed to go?

well go get all 38 (i think) legendaries in order to activate angeallen, athough im not sure whether u need all of them in order to do so...

Anyway DJG, shouldn't u give dark lugia levitate? cause its can fly after all... makes no sense that it would be hit by ground moves lol. and i think i know the reason why u remove heracross and rhydon from the game...

Xanza
February 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
well go get all 38 (i think) legendaries in order to activate angeallen, athough im not sure whether u need all of them in order to do so...

Anyway DJG, shouldn't u give dark lugia levitate? cause its can fly after all... makes no sense that it would be hit by ground moves lol. and i think i know the reason why u remove heracross and rhydon from the game...

no.. i can't get any of the sinnoh pokemon cause i haven't finish the dark lugia event at kanto.. i don't know where it is

Megiddo-san
February 6th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I have all the legendaries, but I can't get inside the cave.

Darkjagwar
February 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
let me show u there are only 38 legends in total:
1) Articuno 2) Zapdos 3) Moltres 4) Mewtwo 5) Mew 6) Raikou 7) Etntei 8) Suicune 9) Ho-oh 10) Lugia 11) Celebi 12) Latios 13) Latias 14) Regirock 15) Registeel 16) Regice 17) Groudon 18) Kyogre 19) Rayquaza 20) Jirachi 21) Deoxys 22) Uxie 23) Azelf 24) Mesprit 25) Cresselia 26) Darkrai 27) Heatran 28) Dialga 29) Palkia 30) Giratina 31) Phione 32) Manaphy 33) Regiggigas 34) Rotom 35) Shaymin 36) Arceus 37) Dark Lugia 38) Angeallen

pwnt.

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
actually, both of us are wrong... xD
there are only 37.., 35 official legendaries, and ROTOM is not one of them for it's no legendary.., 2 custom legendaries (Dark Lugia and Angeallen) ^^

updates, I fiished scripting 3 tiny little events, now I'm proceeding to scrit other mini scripts. ^^

That would be all. Thanks~

manutdrule
February 6th, 2008, 08:33 PM
DJG Moreeee issues....
-In selaro town i think, when u return the meteorite to prof cozmo, he still refers to "team magma" and "meteor falls" when thanking u.

-when entering leaf path there is no rain, but when u enter and exit the house with lots of wingulls inside, it start to rain?

-in green valley, the houses still have a pillar in their interior when they are now huts and not treehouses?

-since dark lugia can fly, shouldn't u give it levitate ability, for its weird that dark lugia can still be hit by ground moves?

-a weird tile problem of sorts that causes the tile the protangonist is facing and the one adjacent to it on the left to be unpassable (shown in pic in leaf path)? EDIT: Sorry, forget to put it in...
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/427/pokemonrubydestinyqu0.png
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1236/pokemonrubydestinyoj0.th.png (http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pokemonrubydestinyme1.png)

Megiddo-san
February 6th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I've noticed that there are passable borders. Examples: Blue Path
Veronica Town.

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 08:44 PM
DJG Moreeee issues....
-In selaro town i think, when u return the meteorite to prof cozmo, he still refers to "team magma" and "meteor falls" when thanking u.

-when entering leaf path there is no rain, but when u enter and exit the house with lots of wingulls inside, it start to rain?

-in green valley, the houses still have a pillar in their interior when they are now huts and not treehouses?

-since dark lugia can fly, shouldn't u give it levitate ability, for its weird that dark lugia can still be hit by ground moves?

-a weird tile problem of sorts that causes the tile the protangonist is facing and the one adjacent to it on the left to be unpassable (shown in pic in leaf path)?
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/427/pokemonrubydestinyqu0.png

[/URL]

in order...
1. oh yeah, I forgot to edit that, and I think that has been reported already... How forgetful of me. xD Thanks~
2. no idea why, but I'll check on that. thanks~
3. I already know that, and I don't plan on changing the tileset there, for I'm avoiding the unfixable tiles like the ones in the JOHTO Region. :\
4. LUGIA is Psychic and Flying, and has pressure, and so I just made Dark Lugia Dark and Psychic and with Pressure as it's ability.., but I might change it's ability, depending if it'll be okay.
5. ... I can't see the image...

Megiddo-san
February 6th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I also noticed that Banshee's side frame is weird.

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I thought I fixed that already... :/
Oh well... More fixing, I guess. xD
And thanks for the report.

manutdrule
February 6th, 2008, 08:52 PM
well i dont't think Pressure is such a good ability anyway... I been thinking all the time that Nintendo should have some special abilities just for legendaries...to MAKE them legendary.

oh yes, i rmb that in the water type gym, the u can get trapped if u go to the left or right to talk to the gym leader...those two wannabes would later move to cut u off and trap u there...maybe make the tiles either side of the gym leader unpassable (Change to 1 in advance map or something) to avoid this?

ShineGreymΘn
February 6th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Wierd report~
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_01-11.png

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_02-10.png
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_03-5.png
Thats all i find.. :D

Megiddo-san
February 6th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Never mind. I battled him before the remap. If you want, I can find all the HOENN references.

manutdrule
February 6th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Wierd report~
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_01-11.png

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_02-10.png
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_03-5.png
Thats all i find.. :D
that tile error kinda creepy lol:knockedou

destinedjagold
February 6th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Fixed them all! YAY! :D
Anyways, are there still bugs? :)

I think I'm gonna check on all maps, including their tiles and movement permissions...
Also, I have found a lot of movement errors in LEAF PATH, but they're fixed now. ^^

Oh well... The script I'm doing isn't working properly... Oh well.., still fixing it though. :)
No big, I guess... xD

That would be all.

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Fixed them all! YAY! :D
Anyways, are there still bugs? :)

I think I'm gonna check on all maps, including their tiles and movement permissions...
Also, I have found a lot of movement errors in LEAF PATH, but they're fixed now. ^^

Oh well... The script I'm doing isn't working properly... Oh well.., still fixing it though. :)
No big, I guess... xD

That would be all.

well... i'm finding lotsa bugs lol but alot have already been posted... heres one..
get on the ferry and go to monatomi or retazo.... it'll say.. slateport or lilicove
and the sign in cinnabar says mosdeep

destinedjagold
February 7th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Thanks. Missed that one. lol

Anyways, I might release a Final Release Version 1 by tomorrow (South-East Asian time)...

Thanks for this... :)

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Thanks. Missed that one. lol

Anyways, I might release a Final Release Version 1 by tomorrow (South-East Asian time)...

Thanks for this... :)

south east asian... that means... +8 right??
if it is.. same time xD

i'm gonna retrack to find more bugs xD
ohh did you fix the ancient cave one?

destinedjagold
February 7th, 2008, 03:52 AM
the walking through walls? Yeah, I did it and thanks.

Okie, need to be offline for a while. later pipz!

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 03:54 AM
the walking through walls? Yeah, I did it and thanks.

Okie, need to be offline for a while. later pipz!

lol... have fun with dinner.. (i think)

manutdrule
February 7th, 2008, 05:26 AM
DJG did u amend the water-type gym problem? The one where u can get trapped by the 2 gym wannabes if u talked to the "may clone" from the left or right. Would the world map be finally edited too?

TML? lol im n same region too (+8 GMT), fantastic! It would be compatible with saves from the pre-final release right?

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 05:36 AM
drat.. i went back into dark cave for no reason.. now i'm stuck there forever T.T
anyone can share some cheats for escape rope?

Off topic :yoo manutdrule... you're my neighbour xD haha

Edit : nvm i'm out of there

destinedjagold
February 7th, 2008, 05:59 AM
how did you got in Dark Cave anyways? It isn't accessable. :\

Also, yup, I already fixed those trapping wannabies. :D and the saved states from the pre-final is compatible with the final release which will be released by tomorrow... ;)

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 06:04 AM
oppssss sry not dark cave LOL...
destiny where s.lugia was.... cause i'm finding deoxys... forgot that town place.. ARGH... searching around... ohh and can you edit key item descriptions?

Da Man
February 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I do hope the world map gets editied cause its easy to get lost in this game :). And it be nice if the Honne dex gets replaced with the National dex.

Darkjagwar
February 7th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Wait, so dark forest isn't accessible after u beat it? crap...i has to get an absol...where else can u get one? and a murkrow....and w/e else there...noes!!

manutdrule
February 7th, 2008, 04:33 PM
if im not mistaken, gible can only be found there too...

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Is this hack good?

I reallt like it, when you get the manaphy egg when it hatches then can you press start?

destinedjagold
February 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM
GIBLE is found in Ancient Cave below DESTRAL City...

And don't press start after getting the Manaphy Egg.

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Can i press it after it hatchs?
Do i have a choice either to get the egg or not?
Is this a good game?

Darkjagwar
February 7th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I'd say it's pretty freakin' sweet.
The Egg hatches and then you get a lv 5 Manaphy transported your PC box. Then I pressed start.....and i was ok :P

Also, is Rentelbud Cave what you used for Sky Pillar? cause I wouldn't mind training in a place with all lv 50-60 pokés, and since Rentelbud Cave only has Angeallen in it, i'm kinda disappointed :( wild lv 60 Altarias are great to beat up :P

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 05:46 PM
murkrow can be found at the grass at the bottom of mt pyre...

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks for that Darkjagwar

Can i catch Raikou in the game?

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM
go to the electric place.. he's there... somewhere

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
So every pokemon is catchable? cool

this hack is very good ya know

PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎
PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips‎

which one is the real one?

and i am lost in lost cave can someone help me please

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 07:29 PM
So every pokemon is catchable? cool

this hack is very good ya know

PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎

which one is the real one?

and i am lost in lost cave can someone help me please

well since he put in d/p pokemon.. some pokemon had to be replaced...
pkmnrdrol final version is the latest...

lost cave is a place to go lvling... to continue the journey.. use cut on the tree at bug forest

ShineGreymΘn
February 7th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Wow..
Lol.. a ice type can learn fly lol...
See...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_02-11.png
Muahaha!

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hey after you beat the 2nd gym which way do yo go?Im in Rentlebud City
Is there any HMs i can find near here?(RentleBud)

manutdrule
February 7th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Wow..
Lol.. a ice type can learn fly lol...
See...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj278/lanjiao123456789/rubi_ing_02-11.png
Muahaha!

well the crobat is replaced with glaceon, the movesets is based on crobat lol...hey DJG u replace crobat? Another strong pokemon now gone, alone with favorites like heracross and scizor!:'(

hey knight, go to old man briney house. cut thru bug forest thru the entrance right in front of the lake in front of rentelbud. If correct u should activate a celebi event, who would take u thru time to witness something ...

anyway some misspellings spotted in trainers in unowncave...youngster dillion:"batle" and the twins Tia i think:"increible"

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Do you know where i can find Briney the one with wingull, i am having a hard time looking for him

manutdrule
February 7th, 2008, 08:22 PM
have u been to the cave where u fought the lone grunt holding peeko hostage? if so then u can go thru bug forest the OTHER entrance, where u have to rock smash to proceed

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Okay first i met Celebi and now its gone,

Which way do i go the celebi way or the hostage place way

manutdrule
February 7th, 2008, 08:31 PM
well celebi is suppose to led u into the future bug forest( with all the spooky woods and such) . just go all the way up from there to meet blitz and battle.

anyway knight go to help thread to post questions like these. It cleans the this hack thread.

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM
after the celebi event... when you're back to normal time go through the forest and you're done... new city awaits you xD

ohh and djg i noticed an english error with jirachi....

when you talk to the stone : "this stone has an unusual aura when i touch this stone" or something like that... shouldn't it be "this stone has an unusual aura when i touch it" ? sounds more right to me lol

Vegeta™
February 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Can you give me a link i cant seem to find it

Will i find ash here?

Xanza
February 7th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Can you give me a link i cant seem to find it

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123948&page=8

here you go... if you need any help ask there... i'll always be helping on the forums LOL...

djg.. the kanto game corner girl says mauville... and you haven't reply me whether you can edit item descriptions because the underground key says new mauville and map still says petalburg woods and such...
and still something wrong with the ferry system... go kanto harbor and talk to her... the places to choose are

"BORORA!!!???"
"Retazo"

destinedjagold
February 8th, 2008, 12:41 AM
thanks for the report.

Borora because RETAZO Island and BORORA Island. :\
I already explained this to a concerned poster...

wildarms001
February 8th, 2008, 01:06 AM
helow djg whats new in your final version? :D

destinedjagold
February 8th, 2008, 01:10 AM
oh, well, more bugs fixed, that's number 1... Secondly, 3 BLITZ's sidebattles... Third, The GAME CORNER and the TRICK House... Fourth, Crobat --> Glaceon, Quagsire --> Leafeon...

Thanks for asking though.., I forgot to mention the difference... xD

Xanza
February 8th, 2008, 01:20 AM
hey djg.. you noticed the game corner girl right? she still talks bout mauville... and reply me bout the item desc

outside ho-oh's destiny.. sign says hunter's house

Fendaril
February 8th, 2008, 03:42 AM
hey djg thanks for changing all the pokemon values now i have to get rare legends the legit way errr......

Olz.
February 8th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Found some busg in the sandstorm:

You can only obtain the root fossil (The other one is blocked)

Southern part of the sandstorm there are 2 tiles which are probably from regirocks old shrine.

Da Man
February 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Umm dude the pokemon thats in the claw fossil got replaced with a Sinnoh pokemon. Didn't you read the other pages?

Xanza
February 8th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Umm dude the pokemon thats in the claw fossil got replaced with a Shinno pokemon. Didn't you read the other pages?

umm dude, isn't it spelled Sinnoh?

Da Man
February 8th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Umm dude the pokemon thats in the claw fossil got replaced with a Sinnoh pokemon. Didn't you read the other pages?

Thats odd. It looks like the correct spelling :P
Oh BTW is the map correct yet or will you be doing that next jagold?

~*Pikafan*~
February 8th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Wow, so many updated DJG. I have some good news for you. I'm going to be continuing the walkthrough as of today because I fixed my computer! If you still need me to do it, then I'll be glad to :)

Xanza
February 8th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Wow, so many updated DJG. I have some good news for you. I'm going to be continuing the walkthrough as of today because I fixed my computer! If you still need me to do it, then I'll be glad to :)

that would be great pika.. xD.. till you're done i'll be helping in teh forum

GKS
February 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Nice game, I underestimated it because its name gave me a bad impression. It was much better than I expected.

adamb241
February 8th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry to sound rude but are you going to try and fix some of those bug/glitches?

Xanza
February 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Nice game, I underestimated it because its name gave me a bad impression. It was much better than I expected.

don't judge a book by it's cover LOL...

Sorry to sound rude but are you going to try and fix some of those bug/glitches?he is trying to fix them although some cannot be fix for it would ruin the entire game. lol

adamb241
February 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Then don't fix them. Some things need to be worked around, but don't ruin the hack for them.

Xanza
February 9th, 2008, 05:08 AM
hey jg can my hall of fame debut be on the hall of fame list?

Tré
February 9th, 2008, 05:22 AM
What Download is the Last and Final and Finished Release PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎ or

Lubricus
February 9th, 2008, 06:29 AM
What Download is the Last and Final and Finished Release PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎ or

The final version if my english as good as I think it is then pre means before the final when used. So use the Final Version

Xanza
February 9th, 2008, 07:13 AM

the final version is the latest but i don't think it's final yet

hi jg... is the x version done?

destinedjagold
February 9th, 2008, 07:19 AM
The final version is just Version 1 of it, and as I expected, there were bugs, and so, expect a Version 2...

I need to know more bugs. The Game Corner text errors were done. The Ho-oh and dive spots were fixed now...

And then I'll try to assign a new flag to Cresselia. That would be all...
Also, I don't think I'm gonna release an X version, Xanza...
I am already busy with my next hack. ^^

Thanks~

Xanza
February 9th, 2008, 07:21 AM
The final version is just Version 1 of it, and as I expected, there were bugs, and so, expect a Version 2...

I need to know more bugs. The Game Corner text errors were done. The Ho-oh and dive spots were fixed now...

And then I'll try to assign a new flag to Cresselia. That would be all...
Also, I don't think I'm gonna release an X version, Xanza...
I am already busy with my next hack. ^^

Thanks~

aww... no challenge.. me and mismaguis are gonna try to make a guide xD..
if i find more errors i'll report since i'm starting over

destinedjagold
February 9th, 2008, 07:24 AM
hey, thanks...
And thanks for understanding. :)

It will be useful to everyone if you can finish your guides. ^^

Xanza
February 9th, 2008, 07:26 AM
hey, thanks...
And thanks for understanding. :)

It will be useful to everyone if you can finish your guides. ^^

sure.. i'll start right now... lol.. starting new game right now. and it's like 11.26 pm here xD

err report from mismaguis : when getting your pokedex from birch he says hoenn

chaoscreater
February 9th, 2008, 01:10 PM
wow final release is out!! And FINALLY, this time i can actually get out the cave after the fight with Dark Lugia lvl 70........great work DJG, i look forward to ur new hack!!

+Sneasel™
February 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM
What does final release mean? does it mean the hack is finished or does it mean this is the final test version?

it means its the final release, its done :)
He may make 1 more bug fixed, if there is any bugs!

Love the hack Djd!
Keep it up!
I loved catching all the legendaries!!!

destinedjagold
February 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack. ^^

Xanza
February 9th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack. ^^

well the item descriptions is all i have to report...
and can i be a tester at your new hack? XD

jacklebott
February 9th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me:))
Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

Tyrantrum
February 10th, 2008, 01:17 AM
I caught the lv.70 DARK LUGIA at KANTO, but i can't exit the place.
plz help!

Xanza
February 10th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me:))
Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

well i'm in the process of making teh guide... it's in my siggie.. shadow lugia can be found in kanto region.. take the ship to kanto harbor head to vermillion... surf left and up

destinedjagold
February 10th, 2008, 02:35 AM
I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
Hmm... Just to be honest though...
I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary. :P

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.

Xanza
February 10th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
Hmm... Just to be honest though...
I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary. :P

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.

yeah me too.. no errors with the legendaries... well my walkthrough is up until sky path now

Nymphadora
February 10th, 2008, 06:03 AM
I have downloades de finalversion and i patched it to a ruby rom but if i start it it will keep a white screen
who can help me???

Olz.
February 10th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Ah, i've had this problem before mate. It's your rom. I can't give you one, because its against the rukes. But search for another one. Make sure its RUBY US Version

Megiddo-san
February 10th, 2008, 09:50 AM
In mine, Registeel and Latias disappear as well. My ANGEALLEN is level 71.

Fendaril
February 10th, 2008, 09:53 AM
yes but i have onl 2 badges.

erict
February 10th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Hey, can some1 please tell me what to do after I get Baby Lugia! I'm totally stuck

jacklebott
February 10th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs, also in Johto (top right house), Selaro town, whoo Rentelbud too, maybe I should stop listing them now
Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground
Mr. Briney eventually disappears off the face of the earth
Map tile error as leaving Johto (water turns to trees, and vice versa)

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? It also runs immediately

+Sneasel™
February 10th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hey, can some1 please tell me what to do after I get Baby Lugia! I'm totally stuck

Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs
Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? And it runs immediately

Don't double post!
YOu have to beat the 8th gym to catch the legendaries!

Tyrantrum
February 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I caught the lv.70 DARK LUGIA at KANTO, but i can't exit the place.
plz help!

Nevermind got out.
I think all i need are REGIROCK and REGISTEEL.

Isavéia
February 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I still can´t find Suicune (I´m stuck on north cave) and the masterball in Cinnabar isle :(

jacklebott
February 10th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Don't double post!
YOu have to beat the 8th gym to catch the legendaries!

What are you talking about? I didn't double post, and I know to beat all gyms

umaza
February 10th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Why is the Pokedex still messed up?
On regigigas its tropius's description, weight, height and footprint.

destinedjagold
February 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM
It's listed in the bugs and glitches in the first post.

It has not been edited yet. Please give time to read even the previous and the first posts of the thread. Thanks~

Fendaril
February 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM
may I be the second to ask if I can test out your new hack. It will be fun comparing adventure progress with Xanaz or w/e his name is.

Tyrantrum
February 10th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Can someone plz give me a hint where REGIROCK is?

Megiddo-san
February 10th, 2008, 04:48 PM
It's by a ninety degree angle in the interior of a large structure of rock. It rhymes with Grancia Dave.

adamb241
February 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I found some tile errors. They are in Ultima City. They are located in the leaf paths in the city.

Here is a picture of what I mean.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/adamb241/pokemon_ruby_e-1.png

Evan
February 10th, 2008, 07:55 PM
ya know... my name is in that page....

Eww... you used all ubers... what is that dragonair looking thing?

adamb241
February 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM

It is the last legendary pokemon in the game. Hardest to get. I don't know its name though.....

Tyrantrum
February 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
It's by a ninety degree angle in the interior of a large structure of rock. It rhymes with Grancia Dave.

Thanx dude, i'm pretty sure that's the last one :)

Xanza
February 10th, 2008, 09:49 PM

thats.. angeallen.. the last legendary you need to get

Fendaril
February 11th, 2008, 03:35 AM
that black spot in the middle of angeallen is ugly.

destinedjagold
February 11th, 2008, 04:01 AM
That's Angeallen's core, which is where it's 4 other wings are hidden. ^^

manutdrule
February 11th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Hey DJG just like to tell u how fantastic this hack has become and i have thoroughly enjoyed it (the dp pokemon, the legendaries etc.), and it has inspire me to learn more about pkmn hacking. O yes something to report, u can't seem to run or cycle in Pyre Path. Anyway, Thx lots DJG!

Django0
February 11th, 2008, 06:16 AM
does the final release mean its finished ? if so
Congratulations
*downloading*

Tyrantrum
February 11th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Yes, I caught ANGEALLEN ^^
I had an awesome time playing this.
I wish i was as good of a hacker as everyone else who made hacks!
Excellent hack DJG, good luck on rescue rangers.

plasmapistol
February 11th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I really how you did the Intro "DJG Presents" hehe thats cool.

Teddiursa™
February 11th, 2008, 11:02 AM
i've done this game and man....It was Ard this game was the hardest out of them all!

adamb241
February 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Yea I also noticed that you can't run near pyre path around the mountain.

destinedjagold
February 11th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Thank you so much for the comments. :)
Well, the final release is a version 1, and there will be a version 2, and that will be bug-fixed version. ^^

ALso, I meant that player's will not be able to run or cycle in Pyre Path because it can make them unable to do the Cherrygrove recsue quest if they cycle around. :\

adamb241
February 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thank you so much for the comments. :)
Well, the final release is a version 1, and there will be a version 2, and that will be bug-fixed version. ^^

ALso, I meant that player's will not be able to run or cycle in Pyre Path because it can make them unable to do the Cherrygrove recsue quest if they cycle around. :\

But dosen't the even start when you enter the cave to the mountain?

destinedjagold
February 11th, 2008, 02:08 PM
no, sadly...
The event starts outside the entrance. :D

Oh well... SInce there are no more bug reports, I think I'm gonna release Vesion 2 soon. ;)

*reads the bug reports*

adamb241
February 11th, 2008, 02:12 PM
One question, are you ever going to edit the pokedex info?

Evil 4 Life
February 11th, 2008, 02:54 PM
i feel very stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get dive? plz!!! btw this is an awesome hack 10/10!

Tyrantrum
February 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM
i feel very stupid 4 asking this but can some1 plz tell me where i can get dive? plz!!! btw this is an awesome hack 10/10!

head to TABULI TOWN and go down to the exit at the bottom left, go to the bottom of the next room and go left after that. you'll enter an overheated place, go left and you'll find a house next to a cave. go in the house and ASH will be there and he'll give you dive.
just in case, TABULI TOWN is south of PYRE PATH.
to get to TABULI TOWN, you have to do that LC or RD event in RETAZO CITY.
forgot which team.^^
hope i helped

wildarms001
February 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM
ei djg i have 1 question did you delete muchlax in the game? i cant see munclax in your lastest version :D gudluck to your nexthack :D

destinedjagold
February 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Munchlax is still in the game, but I forgot where I put it... Hmm... Maybe it's in Thin Forest or Rose Path... I don't know, but I'm sure Munchlax is in one of those 2 locations and thanks. ;)

wildarms001
February 11th, 2008, 07:36 PM
oic :D i guessd i didnt notice that coz ill using repel always :D anywiez congrtz to your hack coz you complete it and added new great events and gudluck to ur next hack hope we can play other d/p pokemon there :D

manutdrule
February 12th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Hey DJG why does Drifloon have compoundeyes as an ability? Its not a bug type anyway.

destinedjagold
February 12th, 2008, 01:11 AM
wenk, sorry about that... I forgot to edit it's ability. xD
Thanks for the report. ;)

Xanza
February 12th, 2008, 05:09 AM
jg you still haven't told me if i could be a tester at your new hack? can't wait to see what's in store for us

Tyrantrum
February 12th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Hey DJG are you going to edit the world map too?