PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Nicolas
February 12th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Hey DJG are you going to edit the world map too?

Well... I gave the map to DJG so I'll be a possibility...
anyways in what version will the D/P sprites I made be? just a question...

Happy HAcking!

manutdrule
February 13th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Hey DJG another bug: at sea path when u go down the 2nd diving spot form the start of the path from retazo (see pic 1), there would be a strange dive-up spot, a little yellow one, in the underwater to the right of the diving spot (see pic2), where u would dive up onto a cliff lol

Pic 1
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9927/pokemonrubydestinygh3.png

Pic 2
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2644/pokemonrubydestiny2zr5.png

Oh yeah one more thing, is this already fixed?
Pic 3
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6736/pokemonrubydestinyca2.png

destinedjagold
February 14th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I think I'm gonna rescript the D/P starter event to avoid the nicknaming glitch...

Anywho, version 2 is out...
The D/P pokedex entries aren't edited so far, I'm afraid, or maybe I won't be doing so... :\

Too excited to put my attention on my new hack 100%. So here's the version 2...
Please notify me for any bugs and glitches you all might find. And please notify me if there are bugs still that I forgot to fix (since I'm very forgetful)...

That would be all. Thanks pipz! ;)

tomen
February 14th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Nice hack!
Is there a weird guy that gives you a rare pokemon in EVERY island!? XD

destinedjagold
February 14th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Yup!
Starters from every generation.., Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh. ;)

driger369
February 14th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Finally! This hack looks almost complete. But it's so hard in the beginning with Treeko. Eh, no matter I'll blast through it. Great hack and good luck on your next one!

adamb241
February 14th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I found Treeko the easiest to play with. What Gyms are hard for you?

Tyrantrum
February 14th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Yup!

Is the guardian of hell in it?

February 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Is the guardian of hell in it?

Probibly....I don't know about this beta though. I havn't finished the game yet.

@DJG: You sure know how to make a game. :t066:

Kristian
February 14th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Probibly....I don't know about this beta though. I havn't finished the game yet.

@DJG: You sure know how to make a game. :t066:
No, i dont think Guardian of Hell is in it..Cuz i think Guardian of Hell and Guardian of Heaven will have something todo with DJG's new hack, am i right DJG? :p
and also since he is finish with the game -_-

adamb241
February 14th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Wait a new guardian!?!?! Where was I when this happened!

destinedjagold
February 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Angeallen is the only Guardian in Reign of Legends.

Devihell, the Guardian of Hell (and the other one) wll be in my next hack. Since my hack is finished now, I am already starting a new one. ;)

driger369
February 14th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I found Treeko the easiest to play with. What Gyms are hard for you?

The first one. His flying attacks destroyed me for a while, but I leveled up....It took forever, and finally I beat him. trouble is I'm breezing through the rest of the game. oh well i'll try to see if there are any bugs left. Great hack and I'm looking forward to the next one.

DJG - let me know if i can help in any way.

manutdrule
February 14th, 2008, 09:54 PM
erm, a guardian of hell? I think "sentinel" is more appropriate than "guardian" since its more imposing for something that guards Hell. Let me guess its typing... Dark/Flying, Dark/Dragon? lolz anway all the best for Rescue Rangers.

destinedjagold
February 15th, 2008, 05:35 AM
I will be leaving for a while though, 'cause of both computer and personal problems... This means, I'll be leaving Reign of Legends finished, and Rescue Rangers on hold. But I'll be back.

'Till then, farewell, for now. I'll be back soon... And I'll be visiting once in a while if I can... Thanks and I'm out...

изм
February 15th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Luck with your next hack ;)

plasmapistol
February 15th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Yes thanks a bunch for all you have done for the community.

R2THESHIZZLE
February 15th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I really need help getting to the 7th badge i cant find Rotazo city

adamb241
February 15th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Please use the help/faq page. There is a link posted om the first post.

tomen
February 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Yup!

Yeah...
i found out about two minutes after I asked XD

destinedjagold
February 15th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Yes thanks a bunch for all you have done for the community.

wow... O_O

I aint leaving PC, just can't make more time to visit here, that's all...
My computer caught a trojan virus and I am having some personal problems.., and both occured at the same day.

So it would be difficult for me. I am trying to recover Rescue Rangers before my computer will be sent to the shop...

Thanks for the support guys. ;)

GodSaurus
February 15th, 2008, 03:37 PM
This hack is really good.
You have a good idea, and it's very fun.
I love the new pokes too.

But the more important, is that you will be the second hacker succeding in the odissey of completing a hack. Unless you stop, wich I hope you don't.
You got my support.

P.S: Is Chatot in the game?

manutdrule
February 15th, 2008, 06:42 PM
well chatot not in the game, but ya, this is the 2nd complete proper GBA pokemon hack after quartz, and DJG should be proud. Dun let any obstacles stand in the way of ur next hack DJG , the community's supporting u!

adamb241
February 15th, 2008, 07:04 PM
^ Agreed 100% You made it far, go take care of your problems and they we will welcome you back warmly!

ShyRayq
February 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM
anyway what is different between version1 and version2 of the final release?

+Sneasel™
February 15th, 2008, 07:43 PM
anyway what is different between version1 and version2 of the final release?

version 2 has less bugs i'm pretty sure.

barca
February 15th, 2008, 09:59 PM
hi, I can't get jirachi to come out! I beat the pokemon league and caught dark lugia but still jirachi doesn't come out... and entei, does he only appear when he's blocking the way in the fire cave? I saved before facing him and he always escaped from battle so I kept on playing and now I'm afraid I won't be able to catch him, please tell me he shows up later on after that!
ho-oh - I have no idea how to get to where he is, I've watched videos on youtube and I have never seen that area before... same thing with cresselia... I also don't know where to catch latios... and correct me if I'm wrong but regirock, registeel, and regigigas haven't been put in the game yet right? same thing with giratina? and where can I find raikou? also, suicune, I now where he is, but the water's never high enough, what do I have to do?

lol, sorry I know it's a lot of questions but I really want to catch all the legendaries, thanks!

EDIT - I think I know where cresselia is supposed to be, but the area looks different than the video I saw, it's a lot smaller... and cresselia is not there, there's just an empty spot...

destinedjagold
February 16th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Hey guys... don't let me cry though... :\
Seriously, it's difficult to accept the truth... Sigh...

Oh well... The only thing that blocks my hacking time is this annoying trojan virus... Grrr...

But as long as I can continue, I will be okay, I hope... :\

Oh well... Actually (and I don't mean to brag... Not in the mood to hack right now, though...), I'm the third one who finished a hack... Coolboyman with his BROWN, Teh Baro with his Quartz, and I as next. :P

Thanks for the support guys! :)
And Cresselia.., hmm... are ya playing version 1 or 2..?

Mrchewy
February 16th, 2008, 03:15 AM
From looking at the thread, this hack seems somewhat... amateurish, if I may say so myself. The story is strange, the graphics are average and in general it seems like the game needs lots of polish. To me it just seems you threw in some D/P Pokémon, did a few tile changes and added a whack story. I mean, even the thread and banners seem very unprofessional, and it seems much more effort could be put into the game.

Sorry if I come across harsh, I'm just voicing my opinion. I wish you the best, of course ;) . Remember, don't rush through this game just to say you've "finished it". If you've completed it but it's of low quality, then not many people would want to play it.

destinedjagold
February 16th, 2008, 03:18 AM
nah~ No hard feelings. I do think that my hack is like that as well. ;)
Let's just say that Reign of Legends was my way to ee if I can really hack. ;)

Thatnks though, at least I'm not the only one who thinks my hack's noobish! :D Bwahahah!

Also, Rescue Rangers' thread will be up after a beta is done. So be prepared. :D ;)

Olz.
February 16th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Jagold, what is rescue rangers? Is it jst like an add on to the otehr one? Or a whole new story?

destinedjagold
February 16th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Well, it's another hack with new story and such...

Also, let us refrain from discussing Rescue Rangers, okies..?

Well, as I said, Reign of Legends is done! :D
Any bug reports then another Version to be released. xD

Enjoy the game pipz! ;)

barca
February 16th, 2008, 07:00 AM
ok, I downloaded version 2 and I got cresselia, but could I get some help with my other questions please?

adamb241
February 16th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Use the help thread. There is a link on the first post.

barca
February 16th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Use the help thread. There is a link on the first post.

There are 23 pages there.... I don't think it's gonna be easy to find the answers there...

Darkjagwar
February 16th, 2008, 08:51 AM
haha! i had 2 walk 4ever to do this but here 'tis!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/Darkjagwar/lugia-lv16.png

Da Man
February 16th, 2008, 02:15 PM
A new version is out already? I only just came back from my holiday and just gotten to Victory Road :P.

Is the in-game map fixed yet?

+Sneasel™
February 16th, 2008, 02:21 PM
A new version is out already? I only just came back from my holiday and just gotten to Victory Road :P.

Is the in-game map fixed yet?

he already released the final verson, lol!

Da Man
February 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I meant Version 2 of the final :\.

ZAPPERMASTER
February 16th, 2008, 02:42 PM
were do you get the beta 4 or 3 from.

I just defet the six guy now i don't know wear to go.

TB Pro
February 16th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Why would you want that if there is a Final release?

ZAPPERMASTER
February 16th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I don't know i, got the game from wack a hack

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 16th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I don't know i, got the game from wack a hack

Go to the first post for the final release,and it's the bottom link that says final release 2.

Epsilon
February 17th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Woah Dude! You finished right?
That's fantastic, the only other hack i know that's finished is quartz.
I absolutely love this hack, maybe a bit too much legendaries, :P
I like the last event the most, with all the legendaries.

10/10!

xhalotrialx
February 17th, 2008, 05:04 AM
great hack! I look forward to your next hack(the one with devihell) and i will be sure to play it.

Olz.
February 17th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Thats rescue Rangers :). Jagold said he'll start once he's fixed all the bugs in This hack ^^

Darkjagwar
February 17th, 2008, 12:22 PM
slight oddity:

The game had acted as though I had already caught Jirachi, Celebi, and Phione. I never was able to encounter them and i hadn't gotten a phione yet but the game still let me catch Arceus and Angeallen. I didn't have dex entries for them, but it let me do the final event anyway.

on the bright side, there wasn't a problem in encountering Cresselia :D

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 17th, 2008, 12:33 PM
There's an oddity i found in sand path.The sign mentions Route 111 and 112 from Hoenn saying you're in Route 111 and going east to Route 112.Also the Winstrate Family still have the same pokemon from Pokemon Ruby.

adamb241
February 17th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I think he is done fixing glitches in this game. I think he is moving onto his next hack.

destinedjagold
February 18th, 2008, 03:39 AM
thank you for the report... Hmm... I guess I'm gonna re-set their flags then. :\

I think that those legendaries' flags are being used in the ROM... :\
Oh well... thanks. :D

~Dai-kun~
February 18th, 2008, 02:21 PM
When I used the patch it said there was something wrong with the patch

Mr. X
February 18th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I had the same problem.

You need to open up the patcher program first then select the patch and rom.

Of corse thats how i got it to work using lips.

Anyway i think i found a glitch. I can't really remember but the guy that chases after
the grunt the stole some stuff in rentelbud... Isn't that supposed to happen after you beat the gym leader? (at least... thats how i think it was in r/s/e/)

destinedjagold
February 18th, 2008, 03:05 PM
yeah... i already noticed that, but that script is only activated once the player has the 1st badge. anyways, it will be like that because.., if you decide not to do that and just get the 2nd badge, then you can't see MR. BRINEY in his cottage, reverse the situation and you can't use ROCK SMASH without the RENTELBUD GYM. ;)

Har D Har
February 18th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Love the game. One problem, where's HM8? I can't find Dive. Please help.

Megiddo-san
February 18th, 2008, 05:26 PM
You should ask that kind of question in the help thread. Anyways...
Dive is in Silk Path, which is south-west of Tabuli Town.

~Dai-kun~
February 18th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I had the same problem.

You need to open up the patcher program first then select the patch and rom.

Of corse thats how i got it to work using lips.

Anyway i think i found a glitch. I can't really remember but the guy that chases after
the grunt the stole some stuff in rentelbud... Isn't that supposed to happen after you beat the gym leader? (at least... thats how i think it was in r/s/e/)
That didn't do anything! When I patch it the beggining of the game was green all i saw was the boxes!

~!Fuddmeyer!~
February 18th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Hiya jagold! I'm glad to see you've completed your hack! Did you know this is only the 2nd advanced generation Pokemon hack completed? You have quite an honor! Well right now I'm busy playing it. I need to catch Regigigas. C'ya!

Formerly PokéHackerOmega if you didn't read my sig.

destinedjagold
February 19th, 2008, 03:42 AM
thanks so much for posting here, my friend. :P

Anyways, I hope you are reading this, Zorak...
... I thank you for playing my hack and give time to make a walkthrough in the forum you are famed of, but please respect my privacy.

wildarms001
February 19th, 2008, 04:39 AM
ei djg i notice your final version 2 of your hack havnt bug congratz except some unfixeable tiles :D looking forward to your next hack :D

Mr. X
February 19th, 2008, 05:05 AM
That didn't do anything! When I patch it the beggining of the game was green all i saw was the boxes!

Are you sure you used the proper rom? and a unedited one? (Or one you haven't patched yet?)

Anyway check the save settings. Mess around with those. Try a diffrent emulator. (What emulator are you using?)

If none of these solve the problem then you either got a curropted patch or rom.
Try redownload the patch first then if you have no luck download the rom again. (Or download from a diffrent site)

cristaras
February 19th, 2008, 12:31 PM
man hi! I am new here.I want to download Pokemon Ruby Destiny.How??
pls pls tell me

~Dai-kun~
February 19th, 2008, 12:34 PM
One don't come here even if you are new don't ask how to download try asking someone via PM or checking some Hack Showcase rules or something..And the plz plz wasn't necessary

cristaras
February 19th, 2008, 12:37 PM
man hi! I am new here.I want to download Pokemon Ruby Destiny.How??
pls pls tell me
AAAAAAAA i try to download the rom.BUTTTTT.where i can download the roms

~Dai-kun~
February 19th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Can you stop like yelling and complaining here we can't tell you where to get roms you gotta find it on your own and what you download from here is a patch of ruby...Google a Ruby Rom

rj217
February 19th, 2008, 01:18 PM
can any1 tel me how to get to moirient town

Nytkoi
February 19th, 2008, 01:29 PM
There's a walkthrough. Look there.

rj217
February 19th, 2008, 01:42 PM
i checkd it and it said badgez 1-4

Mr. X
February 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Ja found a text glitch.

In the building were the diggers are (In wind path) one of them still uses his old r/s/e text reffering to the tunnel as Rusturf tunnel.

Also about the walkthrough.

I have finished the first 2 parts (Badge 1, and 2) and i am currently on the 3rd badge. By the end of the week i should be done wit hall the badges.

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 19th, 2008, 05:33 PM
thanks so much for posting here, my friend. :P

Anyways, I hope you are reading this, Zorak...
... I thank you for playing my hack and give time to make a walkthrough in the forum you are famed of, but please respect my privacy.

So you've found that website I told you about.:)
One question about Soft Snow Gym though.Why do five trainers use Sealeo?
Also Zorak if you're reading this I want to tell you that the Pokemon Quartz play you did was great as the Pokemon Gulpin,Kingdra,and Blaziken.I hope you know the final version was released even though there are glitches you can enter that Electric gym by the sea.

KIRA-DIABLO
February 19th, 2008, 10:07 PM
hey bro..is all 147 sinnoh pokemon available?

destinedjagold
February 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
no... please refer to the help thread (the link is in the first post) to see the available D/P PKMNs in the game. thanks...
also...

Version 3 is out...
Difference = Few text errors corrected... Region map (slightly) fixed (thanks to the new version of Advance Map)... ;)

xhalotrialx
February 20th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Thats rescue Rangers :). Jagold said he'll start once he's fixed all the bugs in This hack ^^hasn't he already finished?lol i wont bother downloading the new one with less bugs since i already "completed" ruby destiny

destinedjagold
February 20th, 2008, 01:41 AM
the hack is finished, lol... :P
But if therewill be more bug reports, then expect another version. :D

Also, I won't be bothering to edit the entries no more though... :\
But if I get bored, then I'll try to edit them. :P

Aw well, thanks pipz! :D

Spikeron
February 20th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I hope you add new evo old pokemon
Magma
Elebu
Togepi
all other

Xanza
February 20th, 2008, 04:38 AM
gawd i so want a devihel wahahhaa

destinedjagold
February 20th, 2008, 06:04 AM
eheheh... sorry, but Devihell won't be in Reign of Legends... <3
Now, There won't be a Magmortar, Togekiss and Elctivire in the game... 2 reasons...
1. There's no more room for them...
2. I don't like them... :P

Mitchman
February 20th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Yeah devihel would go better in rescue rangers only which why i say try hacking saphire for it
PS MOST KANTO EVOS SUCK LIKE HELL

Da Man
February 20th, 2008, 07:57 AM
no... please refer to the help thread (the link is in the first post) to see the available D/P PKMNs in the game. thanks...
also...

Version 3 is out...
Difference = Few text errors corrected... Region map (slightly) fixed (thanks to the new version of Advance Map)... ;)

You mean the map now shows the Gento region? That be great :)

adamb241
February 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Yeah devihel would go better in rescue rangers only which why i say try hacking saphire for it
PS MOST KANTO EVOS SUCK LIKE HELL

But the game looks beter in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

The release 3 files don't work.

nonemus
February 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM
U need to beef up the 4th Gen pokemon, their stats are all off.

swancin
February 20th, 2008, 11:16 AM
ok im not in any way adept in computers but this hack sounds good and my VBA wont play it any help would be appreciated

Virtual Chatot
February 20th, 2008, 11:19 AM
ok im not in any way adept in computers but this hack sounds good and my VBA wont play it any help would be appreciated
Are you sure you are using a Pokemon Ruby ROM USA?

adamb241
February 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I got the IPS file to work. No worries DJG.

swancin
February 20th, 2008, 12:02 PM
yea i load the rom and all that comes up is the basic ruby

destinedjagold
February 20th, 2008, 01:25 PM
I think you need to patch the IPS FIles to your Ruby U.S. ROM...:\
ANyways, thanks for the comments guys. ;)

ExMaikel
February 21st, 2008, 10:05 AM
looks nice.
but I can't download it !!!!!!
no matter which file I try to download, it opens DAP and download attechment.php
and when I open it in my computer it just dowloads the same file again !
help =(

soulhustler
February 21st, 2008, 12:39 PM
Is electivire and weavile in this?If so do they evolve just from leveling(sneasel and electabuzz)?

sorry if this has been answered ^^

Trigun266
February 21st, 2008, 03:40 PM
Do U think its posible by the next release u can activate and return the trading rooms for people??? plzzz think about ok if not possible that ok to!!!!!!!!! :) lol and whats the deal with that cave where a guy dont let u get in????????? can we get in there??? lol and pm if possible the answer... thx for everything:)

destinedjagold
February 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
the trading room won't be back, and in that cave, you have to get or meet all legendaries before you can gain access of going in there.

star22
February 22nd, 2008, 04:08 AM
Right now the hack is complete except from the map RIGHT???

Cynic Kaka
February 22nd, 2008, 04:23 AM
ok...um Jagold there's a glitch in the game...I wish I could just tape it...

In Ultima Cty, I go through forest to get there, but then I end up on some random square, and I tried talking to this one guy, but the game froze...

Ah, thanks youtube. I made the video of glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YoeQJbnco

Da Man
February 22nd, 2008, 04:53 AM
I don't think the area section of the Pokedex shows the right wild pokemon locations, and the map looks different from the one on the first page of this game's help topic.

I'm not complaining, just mentioning what could be bugs.
I really like this hack, it gives me a alternitive Ruby experince :).

destinedjagold
February 22nd, 2008, 06:01 AM
Furizaa...
I do not kow what have been the cause of that glitch, but maybe because of a patching error... I tried playing the ltest version and started a new game 3 times and played my saved state file 3 times and went to Ultima City in the same process as in the video, yet, glitch-free... So I think the patching error might have caused that... :\

Da Man...
Yeah, I noticed that one to...
Well, some said that it would be easier for them if the map is edited, and so there... :D

Cynic Kaka
February 22nd, 2008, 06:32 AM
Oh....

Did you use the some clean ruby rom you gave to me?

destinedjagold
February 22nd, 2008, 06:35 AM
Yup... the same one.
anyways, I forgot to include GREEN PATH in the map though... So I fixed it with the help of the new version of A-Map...

So, are there any bug reports?

Cynic Kaka
February 22nd, 2008, 06:38 AM
Should I re-download the patch?

Mitchman
February 22nd, 2008, 06:52 AM
Yeah i havent played this since beta 4 so can i ask this noob question are the d/p legendaries avalable as shinies in the final

Cynic Kaka
February 22nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
still glitched area

do I need to redownload the patcH??

star22
February 22nd, 2008, 11:08 AM
Can you please post or tell me where is the latest version with the right map please??

Da Man
February 22nd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Version 3 on front page star22.

elmasterx2
February 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
hey Destnedjagold You could put a better sprite of shadow lugia something more like the pokemon XD gale of darkness (Just an opinion)

Dogboy2709
February 22nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
Verison 3 Doesn't work.. I tried all the IPS Patching Programs i know, they all failed! I had everything correct. why doesn't it work??

Nicolas
February 22nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
as always, this is one of the best hacks i played, destinedjagold. you did a really good work with this one, but i still wonder when you will add devihell into the hack ^^.

Well, DJG will not put Devihell into this hack, he's gonna put Devihell into his other hack which is Pokemon Rescue Rangers...

Dogboy2709
February 22nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Dogboy22, have you tried to use the patch on a clean non-MUGS rom? i know that most hacks doesn't work on a MUGS rom of pokemon.

It's Dogboy2709.
And yes..the one i'm using is an non-mugs Rom.. however could the Rom Number be the Problem? As far as I know there are Two Differnt USA Ruby Roms: 0907 (The one i'm using) and 2006.

DJG, so far what i've played So far (Using Verison 2, of course) is AWESOME.
You are a great hacker!

Darkjagwar
February 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
hey Destnedjagold You could put a better sprite of shadow lugia something more like the pokemon XD gale of darkness (Just an opinion)

He originally used the actual XD Shadow Lugia as the sprite, but it looked out of place...and ugly...so he created the newer sprite.

ExMaikel
February 23rd, 2008, 08:29 AM
could you plz upload the game to another site?

Mr. X
February 23rd, 2008, 05:28 PM
You know in sand path were the entrance to the small grass patch in bike path is?

If you enter and then exit the sand from the sand storm will start even before you get to the area were it it supposed to.

If ya don't understand i'll try to get a movie of it up.

edit
I also found a movement permission error. I'll get a ss with it up in a bit (Gotta get through darkwoods...)

callum3769
February 24th, 2008, 01:34 AM
thanks heaps for this. it's fantastic

star22
February 24th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Well this is a perfect and excellent hack! But I think you should put the colliseum in at least one pokemon center! Now with the new gba emulators we can play vs with our friends and we can have a really good time! I think that if you put a colliseum your hack can be fully completed and we can enjoy more the 4th generation and all the legendaries!

Mitchman
February 24th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Yeahy well said star 22 end

destinedjagold
February 24th, 2008, 05:56 AM
like i said, the second floor of the center won't be coming back, since I used those for extra pkmn centres, e.g., the centre in Pina Francia... :\

But thanks for the comment. :D

wildarms001
February 24th, 2008, 06:10 AM
elow djg i found some glitches when i encounter evee in blue patch the sprites of evee is like missing no. and by the way how can i evee evolve to glaceon,leafeon and espeon? tnx :D

thanujan23
February 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM
How do u even ran da file????

Mr. X
February 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Found another movement permission glitch and a mapping glitch. Had another one as well but its not really important.

Here's a ss.

Also the grunts in the lc base (Before beating the ones at mt pyre) still refer to the team as team magma. (Botj of them say team magma)

Also i got a ss or that too.

They still refer to route 122 as well instead of the paths.

Edit
Found another text glitch.
in the town with the big pokemart (Relatzo i think) you rival (If playing as the male character) still has a part from the older speech. You rival says some things and then finnaly ways May: Your pokemon won't beat mine Jagold.

Edit 2

In morrent town after you beat trainer Concorde (in the gym) she says the leader is next when their is actully one more trainer to beat before the leader

EmoSD
February 24th, 2008, 12:27 PM
GUys, help, which version should I download? there are 3 choices on the first page, and I need a clean Ruby rom, can someone send me it or post me the link of the website? thnx in advance

Mr. X
February 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Its agenst the rules to ask for were to find roms. Its also agenst the rules to post links to roms, and to pm them.

Also download version 3. It has the most bugs fixed

adamb241
February 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM
How is your walkthrough coming? Need any more help?

atnine
February 24th, 2008, 02:21 PM
ok......i just got the fifth and now i dont know what do do where do i get surf???Please replay today

Mr. X
February 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM
In the house by the gym in snowsoft city

destinedjagold
February 24th, 2008, 03:27 PM
TCCX.., I will be checking those glitches. Thanks.., but what version are you using, anyways? :\
Thanks~

Mr. X
February 24th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Version 3 is the one im using.

I'll play through some more to find more but right now all we will most likely find is small mapping and text glitches.

Perhaps you can relese a new version per month with all bugs fixed that we locate during that month?

I'll get the screens of the sand path glitches and the other mapping glitch i found up as well.

edit here are the screens for the other errors i've found.

The one with the sand around is what happens when taking that entrance (that the sprite is under) and then comming back out again. The sand storm sticks around untill you
enter a diffrent area.

The other one is near raleso city. You can walk over the rocks.

destinedjagold
February 24th, 2008, 03:38 PM
okay thanks, but btw, what is that place in those water screenshots you have? :\

EmoSD
February 24th, 2008, 03:42 PM
TT_TT but every time I patch, I start playing, it's fine, but when I am suppose to get my starter Prof. Birch is not in the Grass field TT_TT

Mr. X
February 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Those screens are from sea path (From sky path to polaris town)

If you cant find it perhaps i should put a movie up of it?

Also to emo.

Enter your rivals house head upstairs and talk to rival. Then exit house and head up from the bright grass path. the kid blocking your way should let you pass now.

Edit - i've added screens for the errors i posted in my previous post.

EmoSD
February 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM
no, I meant after the kid let you go pass, Prf BIrch isn't there

lankan_warrior4
February 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM
This game is amazing!
Great Job
You should work for Nintendo:P

wildarms001
February 24th, 2008, 06:14 PM
ei djg here the pix what i said a glitches about evee

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7831/reignoflegendspixbz7.png

and how evee evolve to glaceon and leafeon tnx

destinedjagold
February 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM
oh my...
have you done a double patching?

wildarms001
February 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM
yeah i double patch it still the glitches goes crazy

destinedjagold
February 25th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Oh my... Don't do a double patch...
It can ruin everything...
Please use a new clean Ruby ROM in patching newer versions of the hack. Thanks...

Anyways, I just couldn't believe that I can no longer use my laptop for hacking...
My father's going to use it for his work... Oh well...

I guess I'm stuck with the computer which was meant to be for my two brothers... :\
Anyways, I have put up all path locations in the world map which I kinda didn't payed more attention when I released Version 3...
I fixed some text errors thanks to reports. ;)

Anyways, I just saw a Detective Conan Movie and it was really nice!
It made me inspired to hack even more! :P

Just to be honest though, I lost inspiration to hack, but good thing I'm back on track! :D
Rescue Rangers will be here soon.

Also, please continue the bug reports. Thanks~ ;)

wildarms001
February 25th, 2008, 05:12 AM
ok ill try to patch it on the new clean new rom :D

Da Man
February 25th, 2008, 05:45 AM
hey destinedjagold is it ok if you move the male Eevee to Blue path (or that route south of Polaris) where the Female one is?
Its not really good to only have access to 2 of its evolved forms this early in the game.
It would be nice to get a chance to get one of the other 5 evolved forms early in the game too.

Kroko_Boy
February 25th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Nice work! This game looks really good! I'm going to try it now :D

~Areku-San
February 25th, 2008, 11:04 AM
OMFG! A missigno xD.
Mmm, this Angealen is fakemon?
Is very cool!
Well, Djagold, good luck.
Im not played the final version.
But, is inserted my Dark Lugia?
o.O?
I hope yes :)
Hehe.
Good Luck!

+Sneasel™
February 25th, 2008, 12:29 PM
OMFG! A missigno xD.
Mmm, this Angealen is fakemon?
Is very cool!
Well, Djagold, good luck.
Im not played the final version.
But, is inserted my Dark Lugia?
o.O?
I hope yes :)
Hehe.
Good Luck!

Yeah, he did insert your Lugia, I caught it :) Its a very well done sprite!

Cynic Kaka
February 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Um, ****ld, It's still not working...

atnine
February 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM
how do i do ahything after i get the 4th badge

Luck
February 25th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Don't spam noob.
There should be a walkthrough somewhere in the site.
Great game DJG!
Shadow lugia took a while to catch.
and i started a new game and i got shiny treecko!

EmoSD
February 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I beat the game on the beta versions, so you can ask me for help, but I ccouldn't get all the legendaries, so I am replaying the final version, however, I can't find a clean Ruby rom, because almost all the ruby roms are double patched!!!!!

marwan38
February 25th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Ok.. can anyone please help me.. when i go up to a legendary and TALK to it.. it makes it sound and dissapears, if i go out away until i cant see it anymore then i go back its there again!! it happens with 3 legenadaries.. whats wrong :'(

adamb241
February 25th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Have you beaten the E4 and completed the dark Lugia even in kanto?

marwan38
February 25th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Nope.. o_o ohhh, i thought i could get them.. because i mean you can see them and everything..
destinedjagold should make it to see them only after the E4.. sorry heh.. anyways THANKS FOR THE GREAT HACK.. ITS THE BEST SO FAR! :D

EDIT: yeah.. i have 5 badges.. so where do i go to get my 6th? im running all around the place confused..

EDIT2: found a wierd bug.. when you go to the Johnto region from veronica town (surf) and you go in a house, when it asks you if you want to come in and you press no . you get teleported back to the BEGGINING town.. lol

destinedjagold
February 25th, 2008, 07:33 PM
If you gave time to read the first post, then you should have been informed that further questions should be posted in the question thread in the Scrapbox section thread.

Hence, I won't answer questions here...

wildarms001
February 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
elow djg yeah it works i patchd it on the new clean ruby roms tnx :D hope to see your new hack gudluck :D

destinedjagold
February 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks. You shocked me with your missingno. Eevee screenshot there bud! :D
Well, a few text fix is what I just did for today, until I receive new bug reports, I'll fix them up (if I can)... :D

Thanks~

kerniuskas
February 26th, 2008, 09:07 AM
where can i find mt.blaze????

azn_tomato
February 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Quick stupid question.
Which attached file should i be downloading? Like is Final Version 2 the newest? Or is Version 3 actually Final Version 3?

adamb241
February 26th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Download 3, it is the most bug fixed version.

elmasterx2
February 26th, 2008, 06:21 PM
He originally used the actual XD Shadow Lugia as the sprite, but it looked out of place...and ugly...so he created the newer sprite.

my opinion was the new sprite but whit the colors of the original shadow lugia
But the new sprite is perfect so as I said it's just an opinion

destinedjagold
February 27th, 2008, 05:54 AM
I can no longer put a new Shadow Lugia sprite though... The ROM won't accept it anymore, but thanks for liking the new Shadow Lugia sprite.

It was made by Lex. ^^

23usernamebob
February 27th, 2008, 04:00 PM
i have a question
everytime i see a legendary pk and i talk to it they do their cry and then disapear
can u help

destinedjagold
February 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
legendaries will be obtainable after getting the last badge, or after the Shadow Lugia final event. ;)

MsBroccoli
February 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked, but is the hack complete or is it still in BETA mode?

destinedjagold
February 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Hello there Book Caterpie!
It has been quite a while since I last saw you. :D
Yeah well.., it is complete, however, there are still bugs, and so, yeah... Kinda complete. :D

theprabh
February 28th, 2008, 02:05 PM
where is the master ball?

i cant catch shadow lugia its level 99!!!!!

Da Man
February 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Same place as it was in Honne (Team Aqua base) except its near Retazo town and not Lilycove. You know what I mean if you go there.

zel 2.0
February 29th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Hey, DJ. I just wanted to show up on your thread to once again congratulate you for being able to finish (although you know a hack's never finished, considering all the bugs around -_-) your project. Wishing you luck for whatever comes ahead (dont forget to get rid of original events next time >o<)

Keep hacking and having fun! ;)

destinedjagold
February 29th, 2008, 02:32 PM
where is the master ball?

i cant catch shadow lugia its level 99!!!!!

Same place as it was in Honne (Team Aqua base) except its near Retazo town and not Lilycove. You know what I mean if you go there.

And there's one in Cinnabar Island.

Hey, DJ. I just wanted to show up on your thread to once again congratulate you for being able to finish (although you know a hack's never finished, considering all the bugs around -_-) your project. Wishing you luck for whatever comes ahead (dont forget to get rid of original events next time >o<)

Keep hacking and having fun! ;)

Thanks zel. :D
Every post you make here really means a lot to me. :)
Anyways, yes, it is difficult to finish a hack :P, but I'm on it. :)

Also, yeah, I am removing all the in-game events in my next hack, so everything -hopefully- is fresh and is fun to play... :\ Oh well...

Again, thanks. ^^

Looking good! I like it alot :)

Thanks. =3

Thanks da man i have another question wheres the 7th gym leader not blaine

Again, all questions should be posted in the Help thread of Reign of Legends in the Scrapbox. And in there, you can see the answer to your question -I think-... ;)

theprabh
March 1st, 2008, 05:40 AM
thanks destinedjagold I'll do that

Har D Har
March 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
Great job! One (well two) things: Where can you find Latios and Heatran?

destinedjagold
March 1st, 2008, 09:19 PM
well HDH... firstly, all questions should be asked in the help thread of Ruby Destiny in the scrapbox...

well, anyways, latios is flying around gento after the PKMN league...
Heatran is in the cave where entei is. ;)

Har D Har
March 1st, 2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks...does anyone have a code for making Latios appear now?

Mitchman
March 2nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah djg hope you dont minf but i changed a map in my dload in rentlebude the cave north is half finished and I couldnt stand it

Crosell
March 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
LOl what is the final release in the download place?
Version or version 2 ?

adamb241
March 2nd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Get version 3, it has the most bug fixes.

aaronburnsyou
March 2nd, 2008, 06:54 PM
DJG, did you forget to teach Buneary how to learn Bounce?

destinedjagold
March 2nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
oh my... I guess I did... Let me check it out when I get home. ;)
Thanks~

I wonder if there's even a move 'Bounce' in Ruby... :\

manutdrule
March 2nd, 2008, 11:12 PM
yup there is...i think spoink/grumpig also learned that move. I like the new map in version 3 although they tend to display the locations wrongly lol.

xhax
March 3rd, 2008, 12:00 AM
Looks like a great hack i have a couple of questions though, Which version is the latest version of the game? Final Final2 or version three...
Secondly i patched my RUBY rom which is 0907_-_Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version__U_.zip
Everything worked fine and i got a starter and went on to the bug forest.. But i kept getting stuck in this patch of grass before i could get to the forest.. The other versions had different problems but it just wouldn't work.
I patched them with LIPS and it always said that the IPS patch seems to be truncated or misalinged, And when i played the game the above problems appeared.
IPSWIN just doesn't patch it and takes for ever.. Am i using the wrong rom or something?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

destinedjagold
March 3rd, 2008, 04:01 AM
I guess you need to acquire the same ROM I am using...
Is your Ruby ROM has the MUGS intro? That's what I'm using, btw...

Anyways, Buneary and Loppuny now has Bounce. Also, I put a KANTO Eevee in Borora Island. It's up to you to search for it if ya want it early. ^^

Also, for those who don't know, you can buy all stones in RETAZO City mart (the big building)...

I will be waiting for more bug reports. Until then, Reign of Legends will be as is while I continue with my team's new hack.

That would be all, thanks~

Da Man
March 3rd, 2008, 04:44 AM
Also, I put a KANTO Eevee in Borora Island. It's up to you to search for it if ya want it early. ^^

Aww sweet :D, thanks for accepting my request Jagold. Is this in Version 4 if there is one?

And good luck on your next hack, I'm with you all the way (waves a flag)

Super Wario 64
March 4th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I like this Ruby hack Very much. and when I Clear the Elite 4 and champion, I will take a pic of my hall of fame and show it to you.

Darkrai4Life
March 4th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Great Hack!!!!! I was looking for this very long!! (D/P pokemon in GBA) I came to this forum and i saw yours first :P So you rock!!

Super Wario 64
March 4th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I encountered a problem on it for me.
Whenever you see Tamashii after you ride on the bike path, after she says:
So... How about a battle?
It freezes for me. so... what's wrong?

star22
March 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I do not want to sound irritating but please hear me out! I have an idea that I think that most people will approve. Why not making a fourth glitchy version for those who have already beaten the game and caught all the legendaries, which will include the colliseum! As I mentioned before it is a really great and admirable hack so it is truly a pity if it does not include such an important feature as the colliseum. I hope that you will take into consideration our request! Thank you in advance!

Mitchman
March 11th, 2008, 10:05 AM
this sounds familliar somehow. You copy/pasted didnt you

xTempest
March 11th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I like this hack so much i decided to make one of those supporter userbar things..
Hope you guys like it :) (Its not that great i know)

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/The-Tempest/rubydestiny.gif

Direct Link: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/The-Tempest/rubydestiny.gif

Thanks

adamb241
March 11th, 2008, 01:48 PM
That is very good, I'm gonna add it to my sig right now.

xTempest
March 11th, 2008, 02:12 PM
That is very good, I'm gonna add it to my sig right now.

hehehe thanks so much :) Im glad you like it

manutdrule
March 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
this sounds familliar somehow. You copy/pasted didnt you

no he didn't. the crash a day ago saw some loss of data, so posts generated for the previous few days were deleted. In essence, we literally went back in time lol.

anyway djg heres some more text errors in the hack. Let the pics speak for themselves:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/759/pokemonrubydestiny3id8.png

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/107/pokemonrubydestiny2pc5.png

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2128/pokemonrubydestinyko9.png

and i think this pic got lost during the server crash:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3954/pokemonrubydestinygi3.png

also i spotted text errors from trainers in unowncave still unfixed (the first trainer in the cave ad the twins, tia i think)

destinedjagold
March 11th, 2008, 07:12 PM
are you playing Version 3..? If so, then I'll check on it. And the last screenshot you got there, I already fixed it. Thanks for these findings, btw. ;)

manutdrule
March 11th, 2008, 08:58 PM
yes all the screenshots were taken in version 3.

adamb241
March 12th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Here is a text error I found in version three;

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/adamb241/pokemon_ruby_e-2.png

star22
March 12th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Hey guys something weird happened! When I pressed z in front of the Poke center in Down pour city I obtained an item called ????????
What is it?

MudMast
March 12th, 2008, 10:59 AM
now i have 15 posts again

i found a messup

i recorded it and dunno what happened
here (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAoojtaikQ) is the link to the vid

xTempest
March 12th, 2008, 11:01 AM

i found a messup

i dont get it.... what seems to be the problem? The video looks fine to me...

the forum had to use a back up of last weeks forum.. so from a week ago to yesterday all posts were gone...

My Question,

I didnt know which one to download so i went with the Final release version, but i read the forums and saw i was suppose to use version 3 because it has the most bug fixes, so if i patch a ruby rom with the version 3, and use the save file from the final version, will there be any differences or?

thansk

MudMast
March 12th, 2008, 11:04 AM
i dont get it.... what seems to be the problem? The video looks fine to me...

the forum had to use a back up of last weeks forum.. so from a week ago to yesterday all posts were gone...

the problem was that the character wouldn't move around

i was pressing the arrows but the hero wouldnt move and i couldnt move any further than the border that i moved

i am using final version 3

xTempest
March 12th, 2008, 11:17 AM
the problem was that the character wouldn't move around

i was pressing the arrows but the hero wouldnt move and i couldnt move any further than the border that i moved

i am using final version 3

yea i thought that was the problem but you didn't explain what the problem really was.

Try turning off the game and turning it back on? Maybe :P

Or

Repatch the game to a different ruby rom?

adamb241
March 12th, 2008, 11:38 AM
No that is a major bug that DJG should fix, I guess no one ever relized it....Are you using version three?

xTempest
March 12th, 2008, 12:04 PM
No that is a major bug that DJG should fix, I guess no one ever relized it....Are you using version three?

oh my mistake, i guess i haven't gotten that far?

MudMast
March 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM
i am going to go to that route and see if it happens again

ill post if it does

destinedjagold
March 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM
yes all the screenshots were taken in version 3.

K... I'll check on it. Thanks~

Here is a text error I found in version three;

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/adamb241/pokemon_ruby_e-2.png

Erm.., could ya specify what 's the problem..?

Hey guys something weird happened! When I pressed z in front of the Poke center in Down pour city I obtained an item called ????????
What is it?

Hm... I thought I'd fix that annoying bug already... I'll check on it. Thanks!

i found a messup

Oh my...
That's in Lost Sea, right?
That glitch is caused by the Manaphy Egg. Since the Manaphy Egg event is just below the place, I guess you were within it's error range... I'll try and fix it, and thanks for the discovery. ;)

My Question,

I didnt know which one to download so i went with the Final release version, but i read the forums and saw i was suppose to use version 3 because it has the most bug fixes, so if i patch a ruby rom with the version 3, and use the save file from the final version, will there be any differences or?

thansk

Nope. You can use the same save states from previous final versions. ;)
Yet the latest for now, which is available for the public, is Version 3.., which hjas more bugs fixed. ;)

adamb241
March 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
It says Selardo Town used to have A sunny weather.....Shouldn't it be Sleardo town used to have sunny weather?

destinedjagold
March 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM
aha... It's spelled as SELARO ISLAND... :\

MudMast
March 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM
another thing happened

i got the manaphy egg and saved because i found out about the phione battle
but i was stuck surfing on the tile below the manaphy egg position, facing down

i could open start
but could not not walk

ok then, error range was it

i had this problem in my hack while making map

destinedjagold
March 12th, 2008, 02:03 PM
already known bug
Read the first post under the bugs and glitches section.

xTempest
March 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
another thing happened

i got the manaphy egg and saved because i found out about the phione battle
but i was stuck surfing on the tile below the manaphy egg position, facing down

i could open start
but could not not walk

ok then, error range was it

i had this problem in my hack while making map

3. Don't press START after you get MANAPHY's Egg!

...ouch

Mr. X
March 13th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Ja i've found script/text glitch.

Im not very sure about it since i had no reason to check it before but when i was looking for the prof in his lab, after beating the e4, your rival is their saying were can i find a electrike. I checked prof's house and found rival their too. And unless their is an underground passage from the lab to the house i think i would have gotten their before rival did.

destinedjagold
March 13th, 2008, 04:32 AM
thanks, but I already knew that glitch...
I don't know what had caused that, though...
Hm.., maybe there is a secret underground passage way. :D

ryan123456789019
March 13th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Hello I want to know which one would I download the finial one or the one with a 3.

Vegeta™
March 13th, 2008, 09:30 AM
i think the 3 is the latest one

Nismo6677
March 13th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Does anyone know where I get the Masterball?

xTempest
March 13th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know where I get the Masterball?

theres one in cinnabar island -> To the left of the pokemon center theres a trash can and you keep talking to it

and theres one in the Luminous Cenaries base

ssjshadi
March 13th, 2008, 01:42 PM
This hack is awesome but i need some help if anyone can give me some:

Ive beaten the second gym but I have no idea where to go now. Do I need to get rock smash? IF yes can someone please tell me where to get it.

Thank you!

destinedjagold
March 13th, 2008, 01:44 PM
rentelbud pokemon centre... -_-
there's a walkthrough in the scrapbox, btw... That should be able to help you...

adamb241
March 13th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I hope you are talking about mine XD!

JK, yes you can get it in there, then go into the bug forest.

FtG_Maverick
March 13th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Where do I go after I turn off the generator in the Electric Cave? I've told Alex that I've done it, but now I'm stuck, lol

Also, how to a battle/catch the Pokemon that have On-Screen sprites? They are usually in caves and stuff (I've seen a couple regis, two of these 'On-Screen Sprites' were in the Electric Cave)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

destinedjagold
March 13th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Version 3 is the latest...
I'll be releasing a new clean version by the end of March in South-East Asian time.

adamb241
March 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM
What do you mean by "clean"?

Tyrantrum
March 13th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I think he means completely bug free.

destinedjagold
March 13th, 2008, 07:28 PM
What do you mean by "clean"?

I think I need to rephrase my last post... :P
I meant was, a new version of Reign Of Legends with more bugs removed like those which were reported lately. :D

adamb241
March 13th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I see....You mean like text errors? I don't remember any "major" bug being reported......

manutdrule
March 13th, 2008, 08:10 PM
hmm wat about the manaphy bug?...and the world map doesn't look clean either (morient town is blocked, the "fly"map is very messy)

Da Man
March 14th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I think I need to rephrase my last post... :P
I meant was, a new version of Reign Of Legends with more bugs removed like those which were reported lately. :D

And the Eevee that will appear in Borora don't forget :cool:.

adamb241
March 14th, 2008, 12:25 PM
When you use the fly map, how come the old cities weren't removed, you can still see a "Ghost" image of the city. You also forgot to draw the connection routes.

destinedjagold
March 14th, 2008, 01:44 PM
hmm wat about the manaphy bug?...and the world map doesn't look clean either (morient town is blocked, the "fly"map is very messy)

I can't fix the manaphuy egg, though...
I guess it'll stay as is, for the time being...

And the Eevee that will appear in Borora don't forget :cool:.

Ah, yes! That one too! :P

When you use the fly map, how come the old cities weren't removed, you can still see a "Ghost" image of the city. You also forgot to draw the connection routes.

I think I need to know ASM, I think, to fix those...
And the routes, well.., I got lazy! :P

manutdrule
March 14th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Hey DJG im sending u my new HOF (via PM) plz dun forget to put it!

giantsquidie
March 15th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Where is the first place you can get pokeballs?

wolverfrog
March 15th, 2008, 03:57 AM
i'm a wee bit stuck.. i just beat kevin, got call from alex, did genertor thingy, went back to alex, went back to generator island, surfed up, et wallah, i was in the johto region but it was blocked...i;'m wonderin were i go next.

destinedjagold
March 15th, 2008, 03:59 AM
JOHTO was just.., an extra map..? :\
Anyways, that's not the place to go next...
After that event, go back to Selaro Island and go to Selaro Town and surf in the waters of ROSE PATH and you'll reach DOWNPOUR city. ;)

wolverfrog
March 15th, 2008, 08:05 AM
ok, thanks it's sorted now.
about the map..it would be a lot easier if it was sorted wouldn't it, so...
how about you use mastermindx's world map changer;it worked for zel, but, that was with a town map not a pokenav, hmm. oh well, i'm sure you'll sort it out.

i found this glitch here, not sure if its been posted before but..
view attached file

destinedjagold
March 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM
@wolverfrog...
you could just edit your post than making a double post... anyways, I'll check on that glitch. :D
Thanks for that report. ;)

Tony the Awesome
March 15th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I don't know if anyone said this bug yet, but
I had a male Turtwig, trained it to Lv16,then it evolved into a Lv13 Female Grotle.
Does this happen with some of the other pokemon too?

adamb241
March 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
When viewing Electrike in the pokedex, when you look at its area it doesn't say unknown but doesn't show the red stuff.....

Mitchman
March 15th, 2008, 10:59 PM
hmm never heard it before. Also djg are you making A sequel to ruby destiny called soul and spirit with keyrin. If you are then wow cant wait for that one

destinedjagold
March 15th, 2008, 11:03 PM
I don't know if anyone said this bug yet, but
I had a male Turtwig, trained it to Lv16,then it evolved into a Lv13 Female Grotle.
Does this happen with some of the other pokemon too?

I already know this one... Chimchar too, and Kirlia to Gallade...
It's a common bug, unfixable, as it seems...

When viewing Electrike in the pokedex, when you look at its area it doesn't say unknown but doesn't show the red stuff.....

Wenks... I'll check on that. :P
Thanks~

hmm never heard it before. Also djg are you making A sequel to ruby destiny called soul and spirit with keyrin. If you are then wow cant wait for that one

I really don't know though...
I haven't talked to Keyrin about that matter, but I gave him permission to make a sequel of Ruby Destiny... :\

Mitchman
March 15th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Cool cause you should see his sig for some of the attacks he is thinking about damn good is all I could say

Sanctuary
March 16th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Hay, DJG!
I came to check out your hack my friend! :3

I had a little bit of a play.. and so far I love it! The tiling is very good and its got good gameplay. :3

destinedjagold
March 16th, 2008, 12:53 AM
shocking... O_O
thanks for checking out my hack, Sanctuary! ^^

wolverfrog
March 16th, 2008, 04:37 AM
How is that a glitch exactly? o_o;
oh, i don't know...it may have something to do with him standing on the fence! or is that normal in pokemon games?(sarcasm)

digitelanimefan
March 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Hmm, nice hack! At first it seemed like it was just a retile of the game, but...after a while, the changes where so much that I really couldn't have told you where the bloody heck I was. xD

The only gripe I had was the in-game map, which was rather glitchy, making it hard to figure where I was, and where I needed to go. The map you provided in the help thread helps some, but still...

I also liked how I could find decent Pokemon early on, rather than having to go half way through the game before finding good Pokemon. :P

More4Life
March 16th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I also don't like that you can't find any higher level Pokemon early on....Everything is like LVL 2-15 until you get to the 4th badge....

Virtual Chatot
March 16th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I also don't like that you can't find any higher level Pokemon early on....Everything is like LVL 2-15 until you get to the 4th badge....

Its supposed to make you actually train your pokemon.

manutdrule
March 17th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Hey all, have problems finding legendaries in this hack? I've just created a guide on their locations which can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post3408762 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3408762#post3408762)

lovedou
March 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
i loved this hack, really *-*
just one thing bothers me, wheres dive? *sob*
i searched it everywhere from sun ford to tabuli, and nothing, i even did tha trick house challenges in my last attempt. i tried the help thread but i didnt saw the answer over there so im posting here cause its a little more, lets say, "popular" xD sorry about that...

oh, aaand. the map is too glitchy, i cant even fly to tabuli. or cinnabar, etc...

joeyfuse174
March 19th, 2008, 08:36 AM
does any body know where to go after u beat the water gym i am lost

adamb241
March 19th, 2008, 11:55 AM
You have to head over to bee woods... Go to Monatami city and surf south untill you find the woods.

More4Life
March 19th, 2008, 03:50 PM
In this next final version....Are you going to edit the Pokedex entries?

altemon
March 19th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I found this problem with the hack, while fighting R. Darkness in the forest.
The screen went all glitchy and the colors inverted when I was about to face the admin (on my second try).

manutdrule
March 20th, 2008, 12:22 AM
I found this problem with the hack, while fighting R. Darkness in the forest.
The screen went all glitchy and the colors inverted when I was about to face the admin (on my second try).

i think that bug was already known...u have to not lose to diark after beating shelly (see first post in thread for the bugs...)

kakarotto
March 20th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Can someone help me? Look I have w 2 badges, I help the man with bird "peeko" and now I don't know where is he. I don't know what to do now. HELP ME PLX:<. Sry for my english.

adamb241
March 20th, 2008, 06:21 AM
He is in the tunnel to the west of Rentelbud city.

kakarotto
March 20th, 2008, 08:10 AM
When I met him he was in the tunnel but EAST of Rantelbud City, There i helped him, and now I don't know where is he. adamb241 I don't see any tunnel on the west of Rantelbud City:/

adamb241
March 20th, 2008, 08:40 AM
.......Head east from Rentelbud City and go to WIND PATH....Keep going east until you get to Renica Tunnel......

destinedjagold
March 20th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I think he meant that he already rescued PEEKO.
ANyways, head to Sky Path and enter the second entrance of Bug FOrest and use Rock Smash on the rock blocking your way.

Anyways, please read the first post. Further questions are to be posted in the scrapbox and refer to adamb's walkthrough for reference. Sheesh kakarotto... You don't read much, do you?

kakarotto
March 20th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Yea, you right. Sorry now I know what to do, thanks for help. Btw. adamb your walkthrough.txt is so nice.

Ketiou
March 20th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Help
I cant get this hack to work and I have been trying so many times and I really want it to work too.
Every time I load it I just get a black white screen please could someone help me?

Hydro_Cannon2008
March 21st, 2008, 07:58 AM
This is a awesome hack... Fantastic. If an updated version is released, will there be more Sinnoh Pokemon available. The legendary's are pretty awesome if you ask me, presumably the last legend, the 'final event' one, that's surely not a real pokemon right? Fantastic hack!

Mitchman
March 21st, 2008, 08:01 AM
Don't think so and the next version will be the last with most bugs/glitches fixed

manutdrule
March 22nd, 2008, 04:00 AM
This is a awesome hack... Fantastic. If an updated version is released, will there be more Sinnoh Pokemon available. The legendary's are pretty awesome if you ask me, presumably the last legend, the 'final event' one, that's surely not a real pokemon right? Fantastic hack!

don't think there would be more dp pokemon...and the last legendary is djg's own creation.
BTW DJG are u still fixing bugs for this hack and about to release a really final version or solely focused on rescue rangers now?