PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

destinedjagold
March 22nd, 2008, 04:06 AM
I just rescripted the Shadow Lugia Final Event to fix the Cresselia, Mew and others who vanish away instantly...

Anyways, I need to know the other bugs and legendary PKMN who vanishes... :\
Thanks for your concern, though... :)

manutdrule
March 22nd, 2008, 04:17 AM
i can name a few...mew, jirachi and also palkia did not appear when supposed to...

destinedjagold
March 22nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
okay. thanks.
I'll rescript those then to make them appear.

Sarcastic Prince
March 22nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Hey, did you notice when Palkia in Fracia(Can't Spell the name, sorry.)Forest takes you to the past, Krona(Can't spell too.) says Lugia "Luigi" Sorry for my bad english.

Liquid Shadow
March 22nd, 2008, 06:25 AM
Best rom hack ever! I just got to the part when I got baby lugia and now I'm thinking what the hell is going on here?

Mitchman
March 22nd, 2008, 06:51 AM
Best rom hack ever! I just got to the part when I got baby lugia and now I'm thinking what the hell is going on here?
me too when I first played this and I accually stopped playing hacks

rsr13
March 22nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
nice hack ;)
I like it!

Gr. Rsr

ajg.dude
March 22nd, 2008, 02:24 PM
great hack, I cant wait to sit down and play, whenever i try something gets in the way.
The farthest i got was to rentelbud. :P

kakarotto
March 22nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Yea, This hack is amazing. This hack > real pokemon.

Liquid Shadow
March 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
How do i evolve baby lugia? like what lvl?

Tony the Awesome
March 22nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
How do i evolve baby lugia? like what lvl?

There is a help thread for this game in the scrapbox.
Anyways, Baby Lugia evolves by happiness

Liquid Shadow
March 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
There is a help thread for this game in the scrapbox.
Anyways, Baby Lugia evolves by happiness

Mmk thanks, but by happieness do you mean just raising it and like battle with it a lot or do you mean max out its beauty like milotic? Cuz if its something to do with pokeblocks then im screwed.. my baby lugia wont take anymore.

adamb241
March 22nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Well, what I did was load it up on vitamins and stuff like Proteins, Iron, Carbos or just battle with it. If you battle with it it should evolve around 36-44 if you use it a lot.

Cid
March 22nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Nice hack! And did you do this all by yourself? Wooow...

adamb241
March 22nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Nice hack! And did you do this all by yourself? Wooow...

With a lot of help and support!

destinedjagold
March 23rd, 2008, 01:16 AM
Hey, did you notice when Palkia in Fracia(Can't Spell the name, sorry.)Forest takes you to the past, Krona(Can't spell too.) says Lugia "Luigi" Sorry for my bad english.

here's the reason why Shadow Lugia was a Luigi. :D

He Destinedjagold. I enjoyed playing that. To be honest, when I played beta 1, I was dissapointed with it, but you've picked up on this one. I thought beta two was really good, and since I haven't played Ruby in a loonng time, that made it more enjoyable. I loved all the little extra events that were added to the Ruby Storyline. My only major *glitches* were the one involving Palkia and a battle with your rival which also frose the game(I think it was the one just below borora town, at the end of cycling road).

And if you want to know the team:
Swellow lvl 41
Charizard lvl 42
Blaziken lvl 44
Raikou lvl 50
(ANd HM pokemon;))Absol lvl 24
Baby Lugia lvl 15

And also, one last thing, may I ask, why Luigi?

Thank you, thethethethe. yeah, those glitches really hates my hack... T_T

But I'm glad you liked it. It really cheers me up when my hacking idols like my hack. :)

Anyways, about Luigi... Uh.., well... Could we put out that after they defeated it, they took care of it and gave it a nickname? :D

Actually, I really don't know... I just followed what my brain was telling me to write. :D

Also, is it done, thethethethe..? So I could proceed with my hack. ;) Thanks so much! :)

dizzums
March 23rd, 2008, 09:43 AM
WoW!
Seems like a great hack!

My only problem is that I dont know which ips I should download...
Help here?

EDITTO!!

Boku wa Baka desu, neee??
Sore wa "Version 3" desu ka, neee??

It is the Version 3 right?

manutdrule
March 24th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Hey djg i saw from the first post that there was 1000+ downloads for the first final version, people are still downloading the old one...i think that u should make it clearer that version 3 is the LATEST and not the original final version

destinedjagold
March 24th, 2008, 12:13 AM
maybe they just want to compare older versions from new ones...

Don't worry.., the month of march is almost done, and by the last day of march, I'll release a new (untested) version 4 of the hack...

aerowolf
March 24th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Version four? Sounds good. I had a glitch where it wouldn't work with virtual boy advance but the hack does work with No$GBA. (Get white screen of death with Virtual boy) But, the only problem with No$gba is that the steam/fog becomes complete so you can't see anything. Thankfully I've been able to navigate but it's been a chore. Also, Raikou, Registeel, and Shaymin dissapear on me. However, that might be because I haven't gotten all the gym badges or finished yet.

Shrike
March 24th, 2008, 10:12 AM
This is the first hack I ever played (on my phone) and I must say it was very enjoyable and addicting as a game like this should be.
Yesterday I defeated the elite four and now I stopped playing since I don't care about catching legendaries. I didn't use lugia through the game either, since it's overpowered:P. The things I liked best were the many towns and multiple islands. I also like being able to play with some D/P pokemon. Being able to catch larvitar, bagon and gible mid-game was cool too, although I suggest giving them each different locations.

The extra events added a lot to the overall amount of story within the game. Seeing that the badguys have some powerful pokemon was a pleasant suprise as well. Though catching or defeating dark lugia after the elite four could have been a bit more epic in my oppinion. Since I'm somewhat a perfectionist I hate to use TMs, so having a few extra thunderbolt or brick break TMs wouldn't hurt either.

Since I lose interest after the elite four, some trainers or even maybe an extra region with extra powerful trainers would be nice, because when my pokemon finally gain powerful moves (e.g. Tyranitars earthquake) end-game, they hardly can even use them since there aren't any strong opponents.

As a conclusion, it is a great game. There isn't anything really bad about it.

Thanks for making this awesome game, Destinedjagold!

Cheers, Shrike

Blac Haze
March 24th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Dude how do i evolve Haunter? Machoke? Onix? Scyther? And others that need trading

Dave-o-rama
March 24th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Man, this is the best hack I've ever played. I like how you used D/P Pokemon in it, but it felt a little weird for some reason. It's really addicting and it was hard to tear me away from it :)

Overall, great hack man. Keep it up!

manutdrule
March 25th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Dude how do i evolve Haunter? Machoke? Onix? Scyther? And others that need trading

i think all of them have been edited to evolve naturally by leveling. Scyther's evolution is replaced already though

adamb241
March 25th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Haunter evolves at some level or you can catch it during the Dark Lugia even in Johto.
Machoke evolves the same way. Onix and Scyther and Onix have had their evos replaced.

Blac Haze
March 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks mate.

Dude i cannot enter Jhoto, a police man dont allow me to enter, what do i do? how can i enter it?

And what is in that place?

destinedjagold
March 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Sorry, but the only Johto places you can go is New Bark Town and the routes there...

Blac Haze
March 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Some guy told me you can go in there, plus i havent played this game yet, im just getting ready.

So come on tell me bro.

Celibi23
March 25th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Question, when i go to download it says that I have to find it first, how do i do that

Sarcastic Prince
March 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
here's the reason why Shadow Lugia was a Luigi. :D

That's funny, but don't you know that the Real Luigi is Mario's younger brother?:\

Lukio
March 26th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I think i found a miss in the scripting or something.
First time i arrived to Retazo Town and i got to the cave north-east, and the grunt said "What? What? What do you want with TEAM MAGMA?"

I just thought... there isn't any team magma in this right? XD

MudMast
March 26th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I think i found a miss in the scripting or something.
First time i arrived to Retazo Town and i got to the cave north-east, and the grunt said "What? What? What do you want with TEAM MAGMA?"

I just thought... there isn't any team magma in this right? XD

its already been found.
few pages back by some1.

this is still my fave hack

More4Life
March 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hey DJG, I have a quick question, are you planning on adding anything else in the nest release that will make the game a bit longer? EX-events, pokemon ECT......

Thanks!

gabimongoloides
March 27th, 2008, 05:39 PM
yo ;D

think i found something...

when you evolve into torterra he passes to 34 lvl
instead of staying on 32 lvl and learning earthquake
;D

destinedjagold
March 27th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Hey DJG, I have a quick question, are you planning on adding anything else in the nest release that will make the game a bit longer? EX-events, pokemon ECT......

Thanks!

Oh, don't worry.
I'm planning to add a little tasty evnt. ;)
*mouth zipped* :P

yo ;D

think i found something...

when you evolve into torterra he passes to 34 lvl
instead of staying on 32 lvl and learning earthquake
;D

Yeah... I already knew that, and I couldn't fix that, so sorry about that though. I'll just change the level when Torterra learns Earthquake. ;)

aeronetic
March 28th, 2008, 03:20 AM
hello,
first i must say that it is an awsome hack!! i love it.

my questions are: where to get the 2 masterballs ??

and: when i come to legendary pokemon (like registeel/regirock raikou or others -->like in the electric cave) i want to fight them.. but the only thing they to is that the tex "Grrr..." appears and in the next second the pokemon disappears. cann some1 help me ??!!!

Shrike
March 28th, 2008, 07:08 AM
hello,
first i must say that it is an awsome hack!! i love it.

my questions are: where to get the 2 masterballs ??

and: when i come to legendary pokemon (like registeel/regirock raikou or others -->like in the electric cave) i want to fight them.. but the only thing they to is that the tex "Grrr..." appears and in the next second the pokemon disappears. cann some1 help me ??!!!

To answer your questions. You can get one masterball at the secret Luminous Cenaries hideout. After Luminous Cenaries took the submarine at Monetami City you can enter a cave at Retazo City if I remember correctly, where their hideout resides. The other masterball can be found in the ''speaking'' trash can on cinnabar island (East of Retazo City, need surf) by talking to it a couple of times.

Concerning the legendaries, different legendaries have different requirements. Before collecting 8 badges you can only catch a few legendaries like suicuine and ho-oh. For some you need to have defeated the elite four and others you need to have defeated shadow lugia on your last encounter with him.

Good luck, Cheers Shrike

aeronetic
March 28th, 2008, 09:28 AM
thx@ shrike! .. ive found the masterballs .. but i have caught dark lugia with a masterball , iam still able to catch all legendary pokemons?

thX

More4Life
March 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Is this "New Event" involve a new Pokemon or not???

aerowolf
March 28th, 2008, 08:46 PM
yeah, about the Torterra and Earthquake, I must say I was a little miffed about that because that's the whole reason I chose turtwig! Ah well, as long as it's fixed, eh? Overall, I've been very impressed with this hack so far

Shrike
March 29th, 2008, 06:02 AM
thx@ shrike! .. ive found the masterballs .. but i have caught dark lugia with a masterball , iam still able to catch all legendary pokemons?

thX

Yes you can, if you have all the badges, defeated the elite four and defeated or catched lugia in johto then you can catch all the legendaries, except for one, which is some kind of heaven pokemon that you can catch only when you've caught all the other legendaries.

Good luck, Shrike

DarkFear
March 29th, 2008, 03:35 PM
The legendary OW's look very nice and the hac was all done with a small crew.

Quality over quantity!

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Hi pipz! Tomorrow, in South_east asian time, will be the last day of March! :)
And ya know what that means! :D
Another annoyingly new version! :laugh:

Anyways, in the upcoming Version 4, there will be new PKMN locations inserted (I'll let adamb know the new PKMN locations in the hack for the walkthrogh) and a little new event after the Shadow Luga event. Here's a little screeny to spoil everything! :D

Good day and thanks pipz! :)

Sarcastic Prince
March 30th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Hi pipz! Tomorrow, in South_east asian time, will be the last day of March! :)
And ya know what that means! :D
Another annoyingly new version! :laugh:

Anyways, in the upcoming Version 4, there will be new PKMN locations inserted (I'll let adamb know the new PKMN locations in the hack for the walkthrogh) and a little new event after the Shadow Luga event. Here's a little screeny to spoil everything! :D

Good day and thanks pipz! :)

Wow you've finally fixed the region map? Cool!

Da Man
March 30th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Sweet now I can see where certian pokemon are :D.

Can't wait for the new event too.

wildarms001
March 30th, 2008, 05:35 AM
wow djg youre great adding some tasty event :D and whats new in the new version? :D

Cid
March 30th, 2008, 06:23 AM
I was wondering DJG, will Blitz disappear after the Shadow Lugia event (second to the last) or did you put him in some in-game location so you could battle his Lucario and Pidgeot again? (e.g. at some hometown of his)
Anyway, hope to se some brilliant improvements to the new version!

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 06:28 AM
yes. BLITZ has some little scenes after the Angeallen event, and not after the Shadow Lugia event. He'll have 3 little scenes, and after those, he's gone for good! x3
Also, I think BLITZ's little scenes are available in Version 3... :\

Cid
March 30th, 2008, 06:34 AM
yes. BLITZ has some little scenes after the Angeallen event, and not after the Shadow Lugia event. He'll have 3 little scenes, and after those, he's gone for good! x3
Also, I think BLITZ's little scenes are available in Version 3... :\
Oh ok... I guess I don't know because I still haven't got to the Angeallen event... Still catching some more legendaries I haven't caught... XD

adamb241
March 30th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Cool, your updating again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time.....Did you manage to fix the glitchyness with the world map?

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 07:10 AM
kinda...
it will still be as is though.
I don't know how to make the world map beautiful-looking, or to fix those 'ghost' locations if you will use FLY... :\

adamb241
March 30th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Thats o.k......but now I'm gonna have to start a new game and then get all the way back to where I was plus redo PKMN locations....No worries though....It will be fun...........
Good luck with the event.......

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 07:25 AM
sorry about that.
I hope you're not irritated or something... :\

The new events are only accessable after the Shadow Lugia event, so you don't need to start a new game...

anyways, one final screeny to spoil everything. ;)
take note... I haven't beta tested the new version yet... :\

Da Man
March 30th, 2008, 07:32 AM
From the screenshots on the last page the map looks good as it is. I hope the pokemon locations are correct in the pokedex.

SonicBlazePlatinum
March 30th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Cool.I can't wait until version 4 of the final release comes out.

Cid
March 30th, 2008, 07:51 AM
I was wondering, would version 3 save files work on version 4 or do I have to start all over again?

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 07:59 AM
it's up to you. :)
you can start a new game, or continue your current saved file. :)

I've added 1 shiny event in the hack though, witht he help of the Shiny Maker in the toolbox. Thanks to it's creator (I can't remember who >.< )...

Cid
March 30th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Wow, cool! I can't wait for the release! Will this be the final version? (I promise this is the last question I am going to ask to you today because I know that I really am getting annoying [am I?] sorry about that)

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 08:11 AM
depends if there will still be glitches.

kaobei
March 30th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Where is the 3 new shiny event?

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
well, I changed my mind though.
there will only be 1... since I can't get the other 2 working properly.

the shiny one will be in the earlier stage of the game. ;)

kaobei
March 30th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Is it before or after the steel gym?

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 08:18 AM
eh?
before the steel gym. :)

adamb241
March 30th, 2008, 08:21 AM
it's up to you. :)
you can start a new game, or continue your current saved file. :)

I've added 1 shiny event in the hack though, witht he help of the Shiny Maker in the toolbox. Thanks to it's creator (I can't remember who >.< )...

Well how long to you think it will be until you release your new patch? I will stop now so I can just make a fresh new start. Well have you added anything other than a new final event and the new PKMN locations?

Da Man
March 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM
eh?
before the steel gym. :)

I hope its a good pokemon, hopefully one that isn't from Sinnoh.

adamb241
March 30th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I don't get it...Is champion island just an island full of trainers?

Chrona
March 30th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Is it just me, or are the download links not there?

More4Life
March 30th, 2008, 12:56 PM
No they did disappear.....Wonder where too?

Chrona
March 30th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Aww...can someone send me the latest patch (This game is complete, right?) if possible? Just my luck, when I want to try a game out, the download is missing =p

boom100060
March 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM
where cani download this? It looks Gr8 !! :):):):)

More4Life
March 30th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I think you can go to his website.....I think there is a link in his profile.

Chrona
March 30th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Hmm...in one of the lasts posts he made on his own site, he said that he was planning to release a later beta this month. What else is there to do with the game?

destinedjagold
March 30th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Chrona, I deleted the patches to make way for Version 4...
It'll be available soon, very very VERY soon! :P

Chrona
March 30th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Ah, okay. Just wanted to make sure, didn't want to get an incomplete version within days (or hours? =O) of the new release

jeffrey222233
March 30th, 2008, 08:53 PM
nice hack man..keep up the good work^^

where can i download the ips file???

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 03:15 AM
I am sorry if I can't put a shiny pkmn encounter before the 3rd gym leader...

well, anyways, I'm about to release Version 4.
Please bear in mind that Version hasn't been beta tested yet...

Also, here's the screeny of the shiny pkmn encounter. thanks~
and also, please report bugs and glitches if you have found any. Thanks in advance.

wildarms001
March 31st, 2008, 03:55 AM
ei djg whats the diff of the new version to old version? is the sprite of lucario change? tnx more power

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 03:57 AM
wenks. I forgot to change Lucario! O.o
Sorry though, my bad... I'm really a forgetful person...

well, Version 4 has a huge amount of bug-fixes and Champion Island available after the Shadow Lugia event. Remapped some maps and added/changed PKMN locations (I also put a fire type PKMN in Sky Path so you can train it before facing Alastor, the steel type pkmn gym leader)... And a Shiny Horsea wild encounter...
And.., I think that's all... :\

wildarms001
March 31st, 2008, 04:01 AM
its ok i know your are very busy person :D well im glad theres new version of your hack hope next time you can change lucario sprites :D gudluck more power :D and where we can find champion island? tnx

Sarcastic Prince
March 31st, 2008, 05:02 AM
Version 4 doesn't work for me! I repatched a lot of times, but it still doesn't work.
Maybe because I patched on a patched Version 3...:(

Da Man
March 31st, 2008, 05:08 AM
Why, of all pokemon to have a shiny encounter with, did you choose a Horsea?
Not being rude, I'm just wondering.

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 05:36 AM
Honestly, I really don't know...
So I am sorry if I can't give you a decent answer to your question... :\

Mitchman
March 31st, 2008, 05:57 AM
It is the randomness of the shiny program right?

Da Man
March 31st, 2008, 06:31 AM
Found a glitch:
In Polaris town when you enter the house with the guy who gives you the Silk Scarf (the most southen house) you get teleported to a island thats impossible to get off without surf. You see what I mean when you get there.

Whats odd is that it never happened in previous versions.

Anyway I must be close to the shiny event since i'm not far from Selaro town (where the 3rd gym is).

adamb241
March 31st, 2008, 11:21 AM
Bugs!
1. Permission errors in S.F. Town.
2. A house in polaris town....the southern house warps you to the Island event after the PKMN league.

Jack of Bl♠des
March 31st, 2008, 02:05 PM
Yay, an updated Version. And now to delete my old savefile (which was only up to the fifth gym, so it's no big loss) and play this.

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 03:25 PM
Bugs!
1. Permission errors in S.F. Town.
2. A house in polaris town....the southern house warps you to the Island event after the PKMN league.

okay thanks...
I guess there will be another version of this hack again... :P

sorry for those bugs though. I'll fix them now.
and I won't add anymore pkmn locations just for you not to be confused, okies?

thanks pipz~

adamb241
March 31st, 2008, 03:28 PM
okay thanks...
I guess there will be another version of this hack again... :P

sorry for those bugs though. I'll fix them now.
and I won't add anymore pkmn locations just for you not to be confused, okies?

thanks pipz~

Go right ahead....I don't care! The more time you spend fixing this up the better! Well I won't get confused, I'll just go over every map you redo. It's your hack, do what you want with it.

Da Man
March 31st, 2008, 03:47 PM

Dude I just said that in my last post

Oh btw the Gym Leader in the 4th gym (in Borora town) is un-accessable so now i'm compleatly stuck.
Also Bulbasaur's cry has turned to static.

Oh can you make the Eevee on Bike Path just a bit more easy to find please? It took me almost a hour to find one with the right nature.

Chrona
March 31st, 2008, 03:50 PM
Wait, how long will it take you to "update" this version? Once again, don't wanna start an incomplete one with a new one almost up xD

Da Man
March 31st, 2008, 03:53 PM
Like I said it seems you can't go beyond Borora town in Version 4 cause of errors in the gym there.

Jagold i'm not complaining but I really think you should always beta-test before releasing your hacks for now on, I know your a excellent hacker and I respect that.

Caina
March 31st, 2008, 05:02 PM
He was just very busy and he has a lot of errands, so maybe today it's not a good idea to play the new version to all who wants to play it.

For now, I suggest stick with the other beta until I finish his another version...

And I'll report any bugz to my bro okay people?

Anyways,

Au Revoir...

Cid
March 31st, 2008, 07:03 PM
Anyway, I haven't found any bugs, but is it just me or am I playing the same game???

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 07:43 PM
I am deeply sorry to everyone here who waited so long for Version 4, which turned out to be a failure.

I have deleted Version 4 and put up Version 3 in the download section.
Those big glitches really made me depressed and I have come up to a decision and my decision is final, I will start again from scratch, remaking this hack of mine.
However, that doesn't mean Rescue Rangers will be closed or put on hold, nor will this thread be closed.
I will continue posting progress here.

The hack's base, I don't know, but there's a higher chance for me to do a FireRed one.
If ever I get bored hacking RR, I'll do ROL, and vice versa.

That would be all. Thanks guys and sorry.

In the positive side, doing the hack again from scratch means that I can have a higher chance to delete those annoying bugs and to fix those sprites.

adamb241
March 31st, 2008, 08:01 PM
.........It's great that you are starting a new hack "Remake" but are you going to make it similar? Are you planning on adding anything.....

Good luck with this....I will continue my walk through now that I know that there isn't going to be a version four.

~Ryukaa
March 31st, 2008, 08:03 PM
DJG!? You're starting again!? Ohh, good Luck!

Cid
March 31st, 2008, 08:05 PM
Aw... That's too bad... Anyway, it's still a nice hack and we still have (or some of us) the previous version... We enjoyed the game a lot and we appreciate you trying to improve it... I guess we had our hopes too high... Anyway, you're still a great hacker, DJG! (maybe that's why you have your own fanclub!)

Anyway, If you really plan on starting from scratch, Good Luck with it! I hope you will continue to make these brilliant hacks!

Edit: Also, don't delete your past version since its worth it anyway! =3

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM
thanks, and it will still look like Reign of Legends, even if it's gonna be a FireRed hack.

Anyways, I will add some little events as well.
Depends though. :)

zel 2.0
March 31st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Well... I guess it's not really true. It's just the right day for everyone to start saying their hacks have made "poof"

Am I right? Am I?

destinedjagold
March 31st, 2008, 08:57 PM
I guess you can say that zel.
But I won't be here for a while, I'll be back when this craziness is over.

Bye.

powermam
April 1st, 2008, 02:41 AM
why I find the lendary pokemons and them they disappear?

Da Man
April 1st, 2008, 06:04 AM
Well this is very unexpected.

I think you should stick with Ruby cause I prefer the pokemon sprites and music in that version, but Fire Red has the item pics so I can't give a good opinion on what game to hack.

Hope you do good on the remake Jagold and let luck be with you the whole way.

cLoud45
April 1st, 2008, 06:55 AM
what is exactly the ending of the hack?

aerowolf
April 1st, 2008, 07:10 AM
Wow, this is interesting...I look forward to the new version of the hack, because this truly was amazing. What you did with Ruby was about the same as putting Star Trek in Star Wars: Empire At War...NEARLY impossible (both game-wise and fan-sanity). But you did it well and I was impressed. Good job and keep it up. You actually made me like Ruby again (I hated some of the Sprites and especially the font style).

adamb241
April 1st, 2008, 10:54 AM
thanks, and it will still look like Reign of Legends, even if it's gonna be a FireRed hack.

Anyways, I will add some little events as well.
Depends though. :)

Are you going to keep the same Pokemon and item locations????
Other wise I'm gonna have to start over. Well if you don't atleast I can do everything in the beta that is currently released.

Super Wario 64
April 1st, 2008, 10:59 AM
OK. here is my Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends Hall of fame screenie in the attachment

I used:

Lugia, evolved from Baby Lugia
Ninetales
Swampert
Swellow
Rayquaza
and Manectric

And my in-game name is Wario.

And my character is male.

And it's all thanks to Lugia's Calm Mind/Flash Combo and Psychic/Waterfall

and my Lugia is level 50

thechampl
April 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
love this hack, keep up the good work!

adamb241
April 1st, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hey DJG not to rush you but do you have a time when you are going to start? Like estimated time from now......

destinedjagold
April 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I think maybe when Rescue Ranger's beta 2 will be done.
And to answer your previous question, yes, the same PKMN which are to be found in cities and routes will be the same, depends if I feel like adding some other pkmn to help the player progress more through the game.
also, i don't know if I'll keep the same items, though... :\

ksunwoo6
April 1st, 2008, 07:48 PM
I love it!! With all the new Shinnou Legendrys... and Fakemons as well!!

SW47
April 1st, 2008, 11:45 PM
THis is probably the best hack i've seen!

Cid
April 2nd, 2008, 12:44 AM
Hey, I've got an idea if you're going to start all over again in a Fire Red base... Maybe you can place Latios in a true in-game location! (Like most of the legendaries)... Also, maybe you can change the Pokemon you are going to replace with other ones (to avoid sex change and stuff like that)... But I was wondering how you'd do the Prof. Birch "running away from Poochyena" and the "starter pokemon selection bag screen"... Oh well, keep up the good work!

destinedjagold
April 2nd, 2008, 01:25 AM
don't worry, the professor running around will be easy to script. :P
And I'll try to keep those in mind. ;)

Sarcastic Prince
April 2nd, 2008, 03:48 AM
And the 'L.C boss using Blue Orb script' , will you keep it? Also, 'walking in Cave Of Orgin Groundon stomping the ground script' , will you keep it?

Hydro_Cannon2008
April 2nd, 2008, 04:17 AM
Not to make anyone feel stupid or anything, but with that version 4 patch, you do know there is a very SIMPLE solution to being able to face the 4th gym leader...

Use the Walk Through Walls code. Not that i encourage cheating lol, but it worked for me. I've done the Pokemon League now anyway, so version 4 does work for me. I do have to say tho... i er visited that South Island thing with the WTW code and erm good bloody god are the PKMN at high levels!!

I think it's a great hack anyway!

boom100060
April 2nd, 2008, 04:57 AM
Can someone help me? I need to play this game! I just need! But im so useless to understand what should i do to play it, so if you can anyone of you please send me a file in that will contain the ruby rom and the patch, so they will be ready to be played when i open the emulator. PLEASE!

Da Man
April 2nd, 2008, 05:56 AM
Not to make anyone feel stupid or anything, but with that version 4 patch, you do know there is a very SIMPLE solution to being able to face the 4th gym leader...

Use the Walk Through Walls code. Not that i encourage cheating lol, but it worked for me. I've done the Pokemon League now anyway, so version 4 does work for me. I do have to say tho... i er visited that South Island thing with the WTW code and erm good bloody god are the PKMN at high levels!!

I think it's a great hack anyway!

Would you care to show us the code?
If not pm me it please.
I haven't deleted Version 4 from my PC yet just in case.

Anyway are you gonna use music from Ruby or Fire Red jagold?
Shiny Gold had the trainer battle music from Ruby even though its a Fire Red hack

More4Life
April 2nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Are you going to keep the ruby professor event or try and change it up a bit?

Da Man
April 2nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
don't worry, the professor running around will be easy to script. :P

Does that give you a clue More4Life?

anaccountiwillneveruse
April 2nd, 2008, 01:15 PM
I need to know where the actual gba file is thanks

thechampl
April 2nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
sorry....cant talk about rom files

Hydro_Cannon2008
April 2nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
Erm i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post this or not here (i'm a noob so apologies mods!) but basically if anyone still has the Version 4 beta & happens to get stuck at the 4th gym.

Simply find the Pokemon Ruby gameshark cheats somewhere... won't say where lol google it or something if necessary. Use the walk through walls code, the Ruby cheats will work as it's a Ruby hack. But like i said cheating isn't encouraged lol, but in the case of Beta 4 of Ruby Destiny, if you have problems, then use the walk through walls ruby code & voila, you can face the 4th gym leader but you'll have to put up with the background.

Personally i don't mind the odd glitch or error. I think the hack's awesome & credit to Jagold (ithink) for making it.

destinedjagold
April 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Are you going to keep the ruby professor event or try and change it up a bit?

the professor, yes, but a bit different. :)
I still haven't started making a plot though. :\

I need to know where the actual gba file is thanks

Google a ROM and apply the patch to the ROM.
Use Lunar IPS patcher or LIPS to patch the patched file.

adamb241
April 2nd, 2008, 03:25 PM
I though you were going to kinda stick to the "same" or similar story line? Well anyways I bet it will still be on of the best hacks of all time.

Carlos74756
April 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
This has probaly been answered already, but is there something wrong with the download?
It wont run on my emulator.

thethethethe
April 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
What??? I was just coming through for a look. I haven't really been watching this thread lately. So you're restarting in Fire Red? So are you going to keep the same storyline or make changes here and there?
Well, I guess all I can say is Good Luck, and if you finish the Fire Red Version, would that mean you finished two hacks? :P

destinedjagold
April 2nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
This has probaly been answered already, but is there something wrong with the download?
It wont run on my emulator.

*sigh*... :(
pardon me miss, but I JUST answered the same question EARLIER today.

@thethethethe...
yeah well... I decided to fix the bugs before I start again with a FireRed ROM.
but if I satrt again, then I don't know, maybe I'll do the same scripts as what it was, or do other things which will relate to RoL. :classic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways, I'll try and fix those two main bugs in Version 4, but if I can't, then I'll probably be starting all over again. Oh well... :)

That would be all, and a question to all those who played V4 with the WTW code, have you spotted other bugs?

Thanks~

Cid
April 2nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Sooo... I guess you'll start to work on ROL after releasing the RR Beta 2... I was just wondering, won't it be a bother to make two games at the same time (ROL and RR)? I just hope that none of these games will get delayed or go on a hiatus... Anyway, about the question you asked about the people who used the WTW code, I used it too and I didn't find any bugs... (maybe I didn't notice some, not sure)

aerowolf
April 2nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Huh...this is interesting...in version three I have two Dark Lugias... I used Masterballs on both of them (level 99 and 70) (yeah, I got lazy since no one else will ever battle against me). It made for some pretty entertaining situations...

Ranger: "We've almost pinpointed Dark Lugia's whereabouts!"
Me:Really?
Ranger: "We've pinpointed the location to Kanto!"
Me: What the heck? He's in my freaking party!!

Took me awhile to realize that you weren't supposed to catch him at the level 99 stage ^^;; ah well, I'll see which has better stats and use it *grin*

lolli21
April 3rd, 2008, 02:53 AM
Thanks man. cool hack! heh! youre so good! thnks

chrisprocter01
April 3rd, 2008, 05:18 AM
Destinedajagold in the new version will you include more sinnioh region pokemon? like mamoswine, i found it so dificult in D/p to get a swinub i gave in, and now in this i've had one since the start, and only just realised he won't evolve that far *cries*

sorry if you've been asked before, i got bored by page 24 of "i found a bug" and "where is...." etc
cheers Chris

Da Man
April 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
God hope there will be no more D/P pokemon. I don't want anymore of the first 386 pokemon replaced.

anaccountiwillneveruse
April 3rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
i was wondering if you could be anymore specific in the steps i'm not comp savi sorry but thanks

Jack of Bl♠des
April 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
God hope there will be no more D/P pokemon. I don't want anymore of the first 386 pokemon replaced.

Same here. It took me a second to realize Heracross (one of, if not my most favorite fighting types) was replaced by Munchlax. But I guess Riolu was a pretty decent exchange for an early fighter.

jeffrey222233
April 3rd, 2008, 08:57 PM
how can i go to morient town?

Cid
April 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
how can i go to morient town?
Erm, this is the wrong thread... If you have questions, it's advisable to ask them here (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123948)... Anyway, I'll still answer it. Head to Tabuli Town and go to the area where the puddle of water is. Head south and south until you reach Silk Path, and there should be a cave there. Enter through it (though Entei is there if it is your first time entering it) and you'll end up in Morient Town...

jeffrey222233
April 4th, 2008, 01:09 AM
yeah thats is my first time entie blocking the way to get on morient town..how can i get to morient town?there any road or path to get there.?

Cid
April 4th, 2008, 08:05 PM
yeah thats is my first time entie blocking the way to get on morient town..how can i get to morient town?there any road or path to get there.?

As I said, Just search for it here (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123948).

Super Wario 64
April 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I think that the Hall of Fame pic i posted is that my version is Version 3 like in the download section i think it's it

Jamachi
April 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Hey Destinedjagold i'll help you make the kanto region bigger....
I'ts just too small

i shall support you in this

Ninja Caterpie
April 5th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Um. If I didnt read all 66 pages so...
The pictures and all are glitchy and as soon as I walk out of the truck everytinhg goes BLACK!

Superjub
April 5th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Are you sure you are using a clean ruby rom?
It work's fine for me... :\

Testrum
April 5th, 2008, 11:32 AM
This currently my favorite hack, awesome job!

romanwhiz
April 5th, 2008, 07:33 PM
This really looks good, nice job destinedjagold
:D

Azumi
April 6th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Well, the overview is nice, but why go to SOOOO far to get to your rival?
You need to WALK back to Sun Ford, then back to Lustor. So long!

Maybe you should change this in your latest Beta. (very difficult but less time)

Testrum
April 6th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Well, the overview is nice, but why go to SOOOO far to get to your rival?
You need to WALK back to Sun Ford, then back to Lustor. So long!

Maybe you should change this in your latest Beta. (very difficult but less time)
I do have to agree that the walk is a little long..

Pokemaster091
April 6th, 2008, 12:16 PM
somebody please help me the game is not working please this is ergent!!!!!!!!

Pokemaster091
April 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM
this is driving me nuts whenever i ectract the ruby rom all it does is give me the .gba file and not the folder like the instructions say

aerowolf
April 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Hey Pokemaster, there's a help forum for things like this. Although, if you really want help, it would be best to describe the steps you've gone through. Details help a lot. Also, if you look through the threads, there are many people who've had the same problem. I'm sorry, but that's the best I can give you considering this isn't there aren't many details to go on.

Pokemaster091
April 6th, 2008, 06:59 PM
the step say's that you extract the pokemon rom and then take the patch and put it into the extracted folder but there's one problem right there it doesn't extract into a folder it just extracts the rom and when i have to copy the name to the patch i don't get that ether that's it

destinedjagold
April 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Version 4 is out, again...
I fixed the 3 main bugs in the hack...

that would be all. thanks and please report any bugs you might find.

Nalesnik
April 7th, 2008, 01:12 AM
the step say's that you extract the pokemon rom and then take the patch and put it into the extracted folder but there's one problem right there it doesn't extract into a folder it just extracts the rom and when i have to copy the name to the patch i don't get that ether that's it

k,

1) first make sure u have a CLEAN pokemon ruby rom (I can't tell u how to get one)
2) if the rom came packed in a zip file or whatever, then just extract it.
3) put the rom (it should be a .gba file) into a folder (just make a new one to avoid confusinon)
4) Then put the patch (the .ips file u got from here) and put it in the same folder
5) rename the patch file (it should be call version 4) to whatever the file name of the rom is. SO far ex. if the rom (the .gba file) is named Pokemon Ruby, then rename the patch file (the .ips file) to Pokemon Ruby.
Remeber they should be in the same folder
6) load the rom in an amulator and it should work.

oh PS: u should ask this in the appropraite help thread next time. good day, sir/madam

btw, great hack, I play it on my PSP :P, can't wait to play version 4

aerowolf
April 7th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Version 4? Ya mean I gotta start over again! Bah! Nah, just kidding, that's fine. I got fed up after the game crashed while looking for Latios... (I was cheating so I could track him...didn't work out so well) I had gotten about 8 Legendaries between the save and when it crashed...shows me to not save *sigh*

Da Man
April 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Version 4 is out, again...
I fixed the 3 main bugs in the hack...

that would be all. thanks and please report any bugs you might find.

I take it that the 3 bugs fixed are these ones:

1. The house with the Silk Scarf in Polaris teleports you to a island

2. Borora Town's gym leader can't be accessed

3. Err to be honest I don't know about the 3rd bug :cheeky: but I trust that its gone now anyway. I guess its the sandstorm bug near Borora Town.

adamb241
April 7th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Now that version two of Rescue Rangers is out....Do you think you will start working on the "Advanced" version of ROL? You know I mean with a Fire Red rom.....I was thinking...If you were maybe going to change a bunch of things in this "Advanced" version....I will wait till betas are out then start my new Walk through, making progress beta by beta. I would love for you to start up on this again...yet again it is your choice not mine.

wildarms001
April 7th, 2008, 05:38 PM
djg - im happy you fixed 3 major bugs in ver 4 :D

adamb - i guessd its not better idea to remake another this hack coz this game is already awesome :D lets leave it as in :D

adamb241
April 7th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I am deeply sorry to everyone here who waited so long for Version 4, which turned out to be a failure.

I have deleted Version 4 and put up Version 3 in the download section.
Those big glitches really made me depressed and I have come up to a decision and my decision is final, I will start again from scratch, remaking this hack of mine.
However, that doesn't mean Rescue Rangers will be closed or put on hold, nor will this thread be closed.
I will continue posting progress here.

The hack's base, I don't know, but there's a higher chance for me to do a FireRed one.
If ever I get bored hacking RR, I'll do ROL, and vice versa.

That would be all. Thanks guys and sorry.

In the positive side, doing the hack again from scratch means that I can have a higher chance to delete those annoying bugs and to fix those sprites.

He said that he would maybe start up again when he gets bored...He also said maybe after he finishes RR beta two (Released Today) he would maybe start up again.

destinedjagold
April 7th, 2008, 07:13 PM
I ain't used to hack with FireRed though...
Anyways, I clearly said that if I can't fix those bugs, I'll hack with FireRed, but since I kinda er, fixed them, then there's no need for me to make another remake of this remake... :\

Oh well... It would be a burden hacking two hacks at the same time! :D

Cid
April 7th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Anyways, I clearly said that if I can't fix those bugs, I'll hack with FireRed, but since I kinda er, fixed them, then there's no need for me to make another remake of this remake... :\

Oh well... It would be a burder hacking two hacks at the same time! :D
Yeah, anyway, we all know that making remakes is hard work... Especially in another rom base... Better off with Ruby since the events in ROL is the same with Ruby events since he already fixed the bugs... Anyway, this is one of the best hacks out there, DJG, and you should be proud of it! :)

jigzpokemonhacker
April 8th, 2008, 03:34 AM
i found a bug in LC hideout
the two guards at the entrance they say TEAM MAGMA
they say it if you dont let talk capt stern

and i battle lvl 99 dark lugia in the RANGER tranport me in johto
i use master ball because i edit the mart
^_^

Nicolas
April 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
i found a bug in LC hideout
the two guards at the entrance they say TEAM MAGMA
they say it if you dont let talk capt stern

and i battle lvl 99 dark lugia in the RANGER tranport me in johto
i use master ball because i edit the mart
^_^

ummmm... i think this has been said before...

~and you edited the mart?!~
~tot '0'~

~Rene~
April 8th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I played this Pokemon hack game before. And good luck with it. Can you add me in the list, destinedjagold? Because I beat the Champion and went to the Hall of Fame.

~Rene~ :t025:

adamb241
April 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM

Oh well... It would be a burder hacking two hacks at the same time! :D

Oh....O.k. I guess I misunderstood you.....

suchintan
April 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM
muahaha im back >_<

anyways..good to see progress on this hack

wildarms001
April 9th, 2008, 07:49 AM
ei djg plz chnge the sprites of lucario in your next version plz :D and gudluck to your rescue ranger hack :D

ichi
April 10th, 2008, 06:00 AM
where's the seventh badge??

destinedjagold
April 10th, 2008, 06:12 AM
ever heard of "reading the first page"?

Here's the link (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123948).

asteriosgr
April 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM
i need to know where mewtwo and suicune is....thats the ones that i cant find and iam going insane.......btw you hack is the best!!!!!

jaes84
April 10th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Cant play this always comes white screen and have tried changing flash memory to 128

Minun200
April 11th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Cant play this always comes white screen and have tried changing flash memory to 128

I think there is something wrong with your rom...

Anyway, loving the game! This may be a bit harsh, but... The Dark Lugia picture... It's just the Pokemon Gold Shiny Lugia... Why don't you try making it look like the one from Gale Of Darkness? I might try and make one if you like and give it to you to use?

Cid
April 11th, 2008, 06:54 AM

Maybe you patched incorrectly... Or maybe your Ruby rom doesn't work coz it worked fine for me (sorry I cannot give out working Ruby rom links...)

nadun
April 12th, 2008, 12:11 AM
where do I get the patching program? shoud I do it the same way as shiny gold

tazz4o
April 12th, 2008, 01:29 AM
yo dude in which version do i have to patch it?

rakker123
April 12th, 2008, 01:51 AM
HI ALL im NL and i want to download pokemonruby for the visual boy but i want to see pokemons from pokemon diamond or pearl can anyone tell me where to download and how it works ..

destinedjagold
April 12th, 2008, 04:41 AM
I decided to make Reign of Legends complete.
If ever there will still be bugs, I may no longer be fixing them.
I just deleted all the files related to RoL, to save memory in my computer...

That would be all.., and to all those questions, I just had one thing to say... READ THE FIRST POST...

Superjub
April 12th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Oh :(
So this is the complete version?
I guess you'll have more time to work on ROL:RR so yeah, theres a possitive side.
Anyway, good luck with RR ;):t257:

wildarms001
April 12th, 2008, 05:35 AM
congrts again djg :D well looking forward to your next complete hack games Rescue ranger :D

Jamachi
April 12th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I like it I got:
dark lugia(caught lv99)
celebi(lv 30)
cresselia(lv60)
Mewtwo(lv70)
dialga(lv50)
Darkrai(lv40)
manaphy(Lv30)
latias(lv40 or 60)
Latios(lv40)
arceus(lv70)
:):(:D

Vegeta™
April 12th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Version 3.ips‎
Version 4.ips

What is the difference?

Can we finally goto to the jotho region?

Tyrantrum
April 12th, 2008, 11:23 AM
version 4 is final version #4.
It is the latest one with the least bugs.

Vegeta™
April 12th, 2008, 11:32 AM
there's a bug in version4

Tyrantrum
April 12th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I know it still has bugs!
I said it has the least bugs, but it's the last version he's making!
Next time go to the Ruby Destiny Help thread in the scrapbox!

driveb
April 12th, 2008, 09:39 PM
hi all can anyone tell me if haunter can evolve into gengar in this version?

manutdrule
April 12th, 2008, 09:48 PM
of course, and so are others like kadabra and machoke that previously evolves by trading. They now evolve by leveling up now.

anyway djg, all the best in ur future endeavours!

tazz4o
April 13th, 2008, 09:43 AM
look can someone help me i downloaded atleast 10 versions of ruby i patched them all but it keeps beeing a white sreen?

cloudstrife
April 13th, 2008, 10:35 AM
is it possible to put a sav file of version 3 (final) on version four (final) and continue it?
EDIT: I just patched it on. it seems to work... but i still cant fly to some of the places. is that uppossed to happen?
How do you get to cinnibar island? ...i forgot

yarax
April 13th, 2008, 04:34 PM
PLZ ..PLZ ..PLZ HOW CAN I DOWNLOADED IT ...I DONT KNOW I PUT IS VERSION 3 OR 4 BUT THEN..... PLZ HELP ME

aaronburnsyou
April 13th, 2008, 08:36 PM
DJG, I know you decided to stop adding to the hack, but does that also mean that you'll stop adding screenshots to the Hall of Fame section of the first post? I think mine may stand out from the others. It was quite a task (especially given that it was my first time playing through the game), but it was fun to do.

Nicolas
April 13th, 2008, 10:45 PM
DJG, I know you decided to stop adding to the hack, but does that also mean that you'll stop adding screenshots to the Hall of Fame section of the first post? I think mine may stand out from the others. It was quite a task (especially given that it was my first time playing through the game), but it was fun to do.

So you made your Pokes not evolve?

destinedjagold
April 13th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I will still be adding hall of fame images.

anyways, nice party of pokes. :)

bazzaroony
April 14th, 2008, 01:24 AM
this is a fab game plus i like some of the pokemon u made

~Rene~
April 14th, 2008, 02:38 AM
I forgot to tell you my team in this hack game, destinedjagold. They are Blaziken, Groudon, Kyogre, Venusaur, Ampharos and Pidgeotto.

destinedjagold
April 14th, 2008, 02:59 AM
@ bazzaroony...
Thank you. :)

@ ~Rene~
nice. :)
once you finished the league, leave a screeny here so I can put it up in the first post, okies? :)

~Rene~
April 14th, 2008, 04:33 AM
@ bazzaroony...
Thank you. :)

@ ~Rene~
nice. :)
once you finished the league, leave a screeny here so I can put it up in the first post, okies? :)
Thanks and okay, I know. How do I put a screeny of the Hall of Fame in your hack Pokemon game?

destinedjagold
April 14th, 2008, 04:45 AM
hm...
you could just press F12 after you won in the League...

~Rene~
April 14th, 2008, 05:00 AM
hm...
you could just press F12 after you won in the League...
Okay, I get it now. Thanks for telling me, destinedjagold. Here's the screeny of my win in the Pokemon League:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/May_Eevee/PokemonRubyDestiny-ReignofLegendsgb.png?t=1208178055

Bassoldier
April 14th, 2008, 01:07 PM
What's teh best way to catch Entei without using a master ball, I've tried at least 30 times already :(

darkmario
April 14th, 2008, 01:48 PM
What's teh best way to catch Entei without using a master ball, I've tried at least 30 times already :(
my trick(i have cought him) save before the fight.Make him with only a little little hp,then save. Try a ultra ball,if it dont work,restart use a ball...after like 100 times restarting,youll get him(and only cost u 1 ball)

i also have a question,unanswered in the help tread,i have done the morient town gym(i now have all the 8 badge,and have waterfall,and i have seen the kyogre cut scene with the blue orb) what i do now? please answer

Bassoldier
April 14th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I got him with a great ball :O

darkmario
April 14th, 2008, 07:02 PM
i have finish the leage,but i cant post the pic,so go by yourself:

hall of fame:

img175.imageshack.us/img175/3245/halloffamezw4.png

Adammac
April 15th, 2008, 05:29 AM
I found glitch, when I battled with trainer (leader in Monatami City), he has got Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur's cry is wrong.

Da Man
April 15th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I found glitch, when I battled with trainer (leader in Monatami City), he has got Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur's cry is wrong.

Already mentioned a few pages ago. Didn't that get fixed in the new version 4?

Cartmic
April 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Hi there, I have been very dismisive of GBA hacks(though I have to admit Ruby is my favorite game), which was ingnorant and rude of me, sorry for that.
So I took a play of your Reign of Legends hack, and I have to say it is very good. Im having trouble catching pokemon at the minute though, as my Combusken is at level 18 and iv just defeated the first gym leader, so he just keeps defeating every Pokemon he encounters, if you are ever going to do any slight updates in the future I sugest putting the level 3 pokemon up to at least level 6.

Regards,
Cartmic.

Bankai Naruto
April 15th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Very Nice Game.....I Just Started it and I like it all ready!Keep up the good work!

darkmario
April 15th, 2008, 07:07 PM
just a question,i have all the legendaries except azelf,who i didnt catch at the time i saw him.Is there a way to see him again,or do i need to restart all the game because of that it is said i need all the legendaries to see the final event!

manutdrule
April 16th, 2008, 04:53 AM
oops...u suppose to catch it when u saw azelf as there no more other chance to catch it...

em370
April 16th, 2008, 03:57 PM
im new to hacks but i want to know how to play it. i already tride to downlaod from the link to the website on the first page.

adamb241
April 16th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Since I'm really getting fed up with all of these questions about how to play the game here are the steps...PLEASE DON'T ASK ANYMORE....Thanks....

1. Get a clean ruby ROM
2. Download a version of the game
3. Apply the IPS patch to the clean ruby ROM
4. Run the game using one of the many GBA emulations

manutdrule
April 17th, 2008, 01:34 AM
i think most people have problem with step 3. They should download Lunar ips program here to simply apply the ips patch to the clean rom. Here's a link: http://www.romhacking.net/?page=utilities&title=Lunar%20IPS

aeronetic
April 17th, 2008, 03:34 AM
hi, can some1 say me where i find mesprit and rotom ?.. and are there latias and latios to catch or only 1 one them ?

thx

manutdrule
April 17th, 2008, 04:35 AM
see my siggy for a link on finding legendaries. Anyway, latios is the only legendary not necessary needed to activate the angeallen event...so i heard anyway.

Cartmic
April 17th, 2008, 05:29 AM
i think most people have problem with step 3. They should download Lunar ips program here to simply apply the ips patch to the clean rom. Here's a link: http://www.romhacking.net/?page=utilities&title=Lunar%20IPS

Or you could go all DOSy and use good old snestool. :P

Da Man
April 17th, 2008, 08:21 AM
4. Run the game using one of the many GBA emulations

Best one for me is Visual Boy Advance. I suggest you use it too. It not only plays GBA games but also GBC games. Can't seem to get GB games working though unless its just me.

EpiC
April 17th, 2008, 09:04 AM
quik question (sorry if asked b4 or in som guide)
does it matter if the lv99 dark lugia hands u ur ass on a plate or can u just play on?
i cant find the 7th gym on retazo city, unless thats the wrong city...

the lomp
April 17th, 2008, 02:38 PM
i dont know where the 4th gym is and i dont knoqw how to get there either can sum1 help me? and when do i start getting legendaries??? plz reply

TheCrazyMonk
April 17th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Well, I had played through Version 3 mostly, and then I saw Version 4 all laid out here? Ah well, Ver nice hack! I've already got a shiny Starly and a shiny Cherrim!

adamb241
April 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM
quik question (sorry if asked b4 or in som guide)
does it matter if the lv99 dark lugia hands u ur ass on a plate or can u just play on?
i cant find the 7th gym on retazo city, unless thats the wrong city...

Well, it doesn't matter if you lose to the LV. 99 Dark Lugia...The script is set to end if you win or if you lose. The seventh Gym is in Trobuli Town....South of Pyre Path..(Place where Lv. 99 Lgia event starts.

i dont know where the 4th gym is and i dont knoqw how to get there either can sum1 help me? and when do i start getting legendaries??? plz reply

The fourth Gym is after the bike path....if you played R/S/E it is the same exact town. (From Monatmai City head north to Bike Path).

Adammac
April 18th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ft0U-zZJqSo

Sarcastic Prince
April 18th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ft0U-zZJqSo

Sorry, Adammac. But that glitch doesn't happen to me.

the lomp
April 18th, 2008, 11:55 AM
how do i get to the 4th gym??? and where is it and wat do i need to get there

nadun
April 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM
well i caught (shadow)Dark Lugia with a master ball at lv.99 but his attack sucks. It's somewhere around 40. But the game rockz. Where do you get the last gym. But this is very annoying, I can't fly to tabuli and when you get to ash's house I think it's the silk path there is something shiny inside a tree And on the window. And how can you get to Morient.

Rikardo91
April 19th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Where can i get the Super Rod in this game?
Oh.., and by the way... this game rocks. Thanks Destinedjagold as well all the others that made this hack come to life.

Adammac
April 20th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Nice bug, man XD

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/Adammac2006/lol.png

flimz
April 20th, 2008, 07:22 AM
OK. I feel a bit retarded right now...I download the patch (i tried v3 + v4), i patch it to a clean ruby using ipsXP (i also tried lunar). when i run the patched rom it's very corrupted. The first scene (in the truck) is totally distorted and purple, this happens in v3 +v4. At first i thought the ruby must have been corrupted so i ran it without the patch, it was fine. I would post screens but i have to have 15 posts or more to post URLs. Ive done this before and this is the first problem ive had getting a rom hack to work. If anyone knows what i did wrong and could tell me, it would much appreciated :-).

Nikkie.
April 20th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Nothing to say but....WOW!
better start Playin!

GodAlmighty
April 20th, 2008, 10:40 PM
i just beat the lightning gym leader. i have the 1st and 3rd badges. im supposed to go to briney but i cant freakin get to him. how do i do it?

totodile_1863
April 21st, 2008, 01:37 AM
Nice Hack! The best... I also hope Nintendo would make a Pokemon GBA game with sinnoh Pokemon...

tiger4544
April 21st, 2008, 09:21 AM
where do i get the HM Fly, and what is the 6h gym?

Adammac
April 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
where do i get the HM Fly, and what is the 6h gym?

Q: Where's the 6th Gym? I can't find it!
A: Head back to Selaro Town and surf east in Rose Path and you'll end up in DownPour City where the 6th Gym is.

Q: Where's HM Fly?
A: After you finished the event in the Weather Institute, defeat your rival.

OK, you can search... Did you know where's Weather Institute? No? It's on RETAZO ISLAND. Wkere is it? Go to Monatami, go down, and surf, you will find bug forest, go in.

tiger4544
April 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM
ok, i actually figure that out, thnx. Also, where can i find the TM for Flamethrower, and good fighting moves, cause my infernape needs good fighting moves.

tiger4544
April 21st, 2008, 05:53 PM
do i have to evolve Baby Lugia? Cause i wanna to keep him as a baby, but i don't know if it will jerpordize the game, and not let me to the final event.

Adammac
April 22nd, 2008, 02:02 AM
Hey, I have an idea. Maybe you change the legends' Catch Rate? In hack it's lots of legends, but catching legends it's not easy.

destinedjagold
April 22nd, 2008, 02:14 AM
@ in general... 'cause I can't multiquote and I dunno why... :\
1. Any bug findings, I won't be fixing them anymore... I'm a bit worried to everyone who plays the game, and then another version appears... I hate to hear their frustrated posts... Also, I'm now busy with Rescue Rangers and so those bugs will be left in RoL's final version... :\

2. The legendaries' catching rates were already edited, as well as their EV's together with the D/P Pokes in the game. ;)

3. Further questions, please post it in the help thread.

4. A walkthrough by adamb is available for those who are lost in the game.

5. There's a FAQ in the help thread, so hopefully, refrain from asking same questions over and over again.

6. ROM's are not allowed to be distributed here... Google it. Also, there's a thread around on how to apply the patch...

7. Baby Lugia won't ruin the game, so if you wanna keep it as is, it's fine. ;)

unzo
April 23rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
Hey DJG i really love this game :) i got my 7 badge and i have done the seafloor event i think, (i have beaten everybody and the blue orbs has been used against groudon) But entei is still there i cant pass ? do you know why :) could you explain step by step what i gotta do ? :) and thanks for that awesome game :D

kelkel123
April 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
this game is the best i luv
WOO HOO

wildarms001
April 23rd, 2008, 07:04 PM
DJG i suggest you must closed this treads to prevent spam and also to all who got question go to help thread of ROL not here :D

simplynaruto
April 24th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah seriously I love it and all but this getting spammy. Close it and put the links in the rescue ranger thread.

monzy77
April 24th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Hey, I really need some help, i'm confused and tipsy.

Anyway.

Okay, I caught Dark Lugia, And I've done the MT.Pyre thing,
I've seen the Submarine get stolen, I found the base, and the Submarine went away.

Does that now mean I can go to the 7th Gym, or will I get screwed over?

Thanks,

Also, where is the 7th gym?

monzy77
April 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Also!

It says the Submarine is Under some Sea Cavern!

Were is that place, and were is Dive.

D:

Thank you!

jay26
April 24th, 2008, 03:34 AM
how do u download the game help please asap
thanks

I can haz haxburgrz?
April 24th, 2008, 04:21 AM
omgwtfholycrud CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! oh sorry for that i'm just a little annoyed my thread hasnt been approved yet.... *faints* *gets up again* but seriously HELP THREAD ppl.... and good luck with rr, even tho i wont play it

destinedjagold
April 24th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Hm.., well, alright.
I guess it's better if this thread's close, since I won't be making updates here though... :\

*requests a mod through PM*