• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird habits?

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
Anyone got any weird habits to share?
Here's a few of mine
1. I sleep nude
2. I bite my nails
3. I never talk, I shout

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
I have many weird habits:

1. Biting my fingernails and toenails
2. Randomly making fun of, quoting , and captioning manga when I read it
3. Going to Wikipedia every day and always looking up weird stuff, like notebooks or scabs

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I have the strangest habit of constantly touching my nose O___o I also fidget with anyone I am holding, and when I drink something I always forget to throw the container out o__o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I wouldn't call it weird. To each his own, I guess. :P

Um, that said, I guess I bite my nails. I stopped for a bit but sometimes I do it all over again. That's kind of a normal habit though. XD

I also pick at scabs. D:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
-Biting my nails, and picking at them.
-Speaking to softly sometimes.
-Eat to fast.
-Procrastination.

So you see, I have a few bad habits as well ;_<.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I have this thing where if I get nervous I start playing with my hair or I keep fixing my shirt and stuff. It really gets annoying, especially when I realize that I'm doing it =P

Another bad habbit would probably be procrastination like most people. I can be very lazy at times.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
I chew on my lips a lot these days. First It was just when I was bored but it seems to get more constant everyday.

I relate random things to a peticular subject too much. It causes people to pause and think, it really ruins a conversation flow.

Rinji

srsly.
Years
I crinkle and completely tear up any paper or paper like material in my pocket. I've almost done this to money a few times o_o

I have Trichtillomania, meaning, I pull out my hair without realizing it when I'm stressed out or very relaxed. I've gotten small bald spots on my head from it before.

According to my friends, my laugh is quite maniacal 0__o

I talk too loudly.

I pick at my fingernails, sometimes causing them to bleed.

I chew the ends of my hair when it's long enough >_<

I have OCD, you can only imagine all the weird, pointless little habits I have XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Another habit I will not and can not break, is always having two way conversations with myself. I will do it online and off, and people always ask me, "who are you talking too?" and I'll either say "Myelf" or "My book/videogame/etc.

Back