PDA

View Full Version : What Trainer Are You

GrandTheft
August 23rd, 2007, 09:24 AM
What type of trainer are you
Maybe you like Dragons
Or Like the Dark Criminal Like Pokemon
Even Just Normal Non-Evovled Pokemon

I Myself Class myself as a Pokemon Breeder-In Every Game i will go Past About 40-90 Eggs
Also Team Rocket Like because i want the powerful pokemon i look for good stats when my eggs hactch

Shadow Piloswine
August 23rd, 2007, 04:24 PM
I'm a Dark/Loner trainer. Like Cubone and Houndour

Azonic
August 23rd, 2007, 04:49 PM
I'm an emo trainer. Does that count?

I would train Water and Dark types the most. Sharpedo.

GrayLuna
August 23rd, 2007, 04:55 PM
???? i don't know what kinda of trainer i would be i like to train all types really but my favorites are dragons/dark/and Fire (well i like allot of fire Pokemon so i guess i like fire types)

Shiraishi
August 23rd, 2007, 04:56 PM
I <3 water types. Milotic, Swampert, Starmie are mah favs. So..I'm Crasher Wake's replacement :o

Sweet Candace
August 23rd, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm a person who likes to use evo's and non-evo's like Pikachu and Pachirisu

Anti
August 23rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
I train my favs. Kingdra, Steelix, Scizor, Umbreon, and the king, Croconaw! I don't train boring OU pokemon. Unless I like 'em. I sure would be the trainer that kills Ash in a battle. He kinda sucks...

Shiraishi
August 23rd, 2007, 05:19 PM
I wanted Shirona to fight Satoshi after Shinji >:3 I hate em both. How come no1 said Champion yet? ._.

Ausaudriel
August 23rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
I'm just a mis-match of everything and anything. XD Basically just my favorite Pokemon. >_>

I'm really not into the whole competitive battling scene. :x

Manaphy1128
August 23rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Well maybe...

Let's think here. I don't really have an image...well, I pretty much only use my starter pokemon...

Is there a name for that?

By the by, there all Fire-type, but I don't .like the fire type in general.

Waffle-San
August 23rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
I'd probabley be best described as a Ice, Eevee, starter or Dragon trainer.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
August 23rd, 2007, 08:09 PM
I like the lizard starters in paticular.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
I'd like to be Crasher Wake's apprentice. Not only do I love the water type, but I like his appearance. He look's like a wrstler to me, and that's cool! If not that, I'd be the Gothic trainer, with dark types galore!

Gold Tom
August 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
I'm a Breeding Purist. I always breed my Pokemon. If there was a game dedicated to Breeding I'd pay up to $150 for it.

MegaTailzChao
August 23rd, 2007, 10:42 PM
I'd probably be a Youngster.

I generally like to use the cute, yet weak Pokemon. Sure it always comes and bites me in the butt later but I really don't care. Plus I like shorts. :3

Ausaudriel
August 23rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
I'd probably be a Youngster.

I generally like to use the cute, yet weak Pokemon. Sure it always comes and bites me in the butt later but I really don't care. Plus I like shorts. :3
xD That made me crack up. That's awesome. :3

If I were classified into a trainer from the games, I'd probably be.. hmm.. well, ideally I'd say a Cool Trainer, but in reality I have no idea. XD

R.A.M.
August 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Elegant, sophisticated pokemons are my favorites, because of this my in-game team consits of Gallade, Milotic, Gardevoir, Glaceon, Beautifly and Rapidash.

Me2UJus4Free
August 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I have a well balanced team made up of two Sweepers, a Starter, a F.E.A.R, Sustainer,and a Trapper. I guess I'm Cool Trainer.

BassFace
August 24th, 2007, 06:16 PM
If I was a trainer type, I'd probably be the female version of a Kindler. Fire and Water types usually dominate my Pokemon party. My starter is always a Fire or Water type Pokemon, as well.

Vanilla Kitsune
August 24th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I'd be a cool trainer. :3 Maybe a school girl/lass. I'd just train my favorites. No certain type.

Tangerine Fox
August 24th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Not sure...Maybe a Cool Trainer or a more varied-type using Battle Girl. Or maybe even a hunter. I really don't know. I don't exclusively use any one type. |D

Anti
August 24th, 2007, 08:04 PM
If I had to choose a type, it would be water b/c of Kingdra and Croconaw. Maybe a swimmer or fisher or something.

Kyaru-san
August 25th, 2007, 01:45 AM
same here
I am much of Electric trainer
Raichu, Raikou, Zapdos, Jolteon
But I will be Lt. Surge lol

Willbey
August 25th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I can be one of the eilte 4's, i will have flygon, Manchamp, Arrron, Magneton, Lanturn and Donphan.

Just Darth
August 25th, 2007, 11:13 AM
if i were a trainer type I would be a team magma member as I love fire type

Random
August 25th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Idk what type of trainer i would be, but i would be using starters, ghost, dragon, and poison pokemon.

Lone--Wanderer
August 25th, 2007, 03:27 PM
I only train Pokemon I can imagine a complex personality for. As in, I've listed their fears, motivations, likes, dislikes...everything, somewhere on my USB drive that is a third of my life. Currently, my team / entire collection of Pokemon consists of Cloyster, Metagross, Drifblim, Bronzong, Electrode, Absol, Delcatty, Tropius, Ampharos and Altaria.

...Also, all of my Pokemon are either Genderless or Male. None of them struck me as female in any way.

Scytheteen
August 25th, 2007, 05:30 PM
i'm a bug catcher (as you can tell)

Momoko
August 25th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Im a fire dragon type and i usually have the awesome team of: Salamance-lv97,Charizard-lv100,Dragonite-lv90,Dialga-lv99,Gyarados-lv100(sucks)and my best pokemon....dum dum dum dum...*drumroll*...Salamance-lv100 with thunderbolt,hydro pump,earthquake,flamethrower!

Smarties-chan
August 25th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Going by the trainer classes in the games, I'd be a bug catcher or black belt. I just like most Bug and Fighting types. x3

Kotowari
August 26th, 2007, 02:15 AM
I don't know what kind of trainer I would be, probably a cooltrainer.
But I want a Typhlosion, a Flygon, a Manectric and other pokemon. I'd train my Pokemon in a balanced way (but only those six xD)

MV
August 26th, 2007, 01:04 PM
dragon/fire combined with psy pokemons

ピクシー
August 27th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I'd be a baby Pokemon trainer if I could, eg: Cleffa, Phanpy, Igglybuff etc. But since I can't beat the game with those I'm generally a flying type fan.

pikachu90
August 27th, 2007, 03:05 AM
I'd proboly be a swimmer cause I use water most of the time.I use other types to. I imagine myself as a swimmer though.

Scarlet Weather
August 27th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Me? I like Pokemon with personality more then anything else. Pokemon that just seem to, I don't know, jump out at me. Charizard, Zangoose, Pikachu.... my list goes on. Usually I like kind Pokemon that are tough, but don't look overly beastlike. (In other words, I like Zangoose and Charizard but not Spiritomb, Gengar, Kabutops, Tyranitar....) If you're wondering why I class Pikachu as tough-looking, I urge you to imagine Ritchie's Pikachu smirking. If that isn't a tough-guy face, I don't know what is.

And if any of you others have a problem, I'm sure Char here will be happy to eat you alive.

Char: *cracks claws*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 27th, 2007, 05:39 AM
I'm a Ghost and or a Poison type Trainer because I love Ghost and most of the Poison types are Purple and Purple is my favorite color

:t354:TG

Apathetic_Yen
August 29th, 2007, 12:38 AM
I would be a Psychic/Steel/Electric type trainer/breeder/collector.

DarkGreg
August 29th, 2007, 03:53 AM
I'd be an athlete/swimmer because I mostly like water type Pokemon.

~Swish~
August 29th, 2007, 07:06 AM
I don't class myself as a particular trainer. I want to become one of the best Pokemon trainers around with powerful Pokemon, but at the same time I want to do it with the Pokemon I like, not the ones regarded as most powerful and popular choices such as Tyranitar. Though I still do pick powerful Pokemon as well.

star6phoenix9
August 29th, 2007, 07:23 AM
I'm an emo trainer. Does that count?

I would train Water and Dark types the most. Sharpedo.

You and me both, mate. Well, as far as the dark and water type teams go...

Lady Nicole
September 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM
If I were any trainer I'd probably be a pokemon breeder, as I do an awful lot of breeding pokemon.
I generally like to train my favourite pokemon, though.

Kane
September 6th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I try to keep a most balanced team as possible, i also try to use pokémon that other people wouldn't.

Most recently I've been using alot of ground and bug types.

J-Rad
September 6th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Breeder/Ace trainer. I breed a lot for the benifit for powerful pokemon and giving people a good fight.

SpiderPig
September 6th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I'm a major OU user, OU's are cool 8D

Marauding Master
September 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
I'll classify myself as good looking trainer.