PDA

View Full Version : Heated and Shocking Secrets....?

Chibaymega12
August 23rd, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.

Ichida
August 23rd, 2007, 06:33 PM
*shakes fist at Serebii* We're not sure yet...

~Mithos~
August 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
well somebody on the wireless trade forums said he did, but he got banned I believe.

anyways whenever we do, i'll be one happy camper.

akatsuki9
August 24th, 2007, 12:58 PM
wat passwords
can u chatch the other legi with this or somthing???

~Mithos~
August 24th, 2007, 01:13 PM
no they give you electivire and magmortar from PBR... no legi's whatever those are.

Chibaymega12
August 24th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I believe the guys at serebii know, they just want to hold the suspence and get more views on there site, that's all

anyways, no one has any leads? I'm dissapointed, xD

~Mithos~
August 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM
they aren't allowed to release it until nintendo does.

Seaphron
August 24th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please psaid that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please p

Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.

Chibaymega12
August 24th, 2007, 06:59 PM
so, er, what was his point, like a care, seeing as he got booted

~Mithos~
August 24th, 2007, 07:04 PM
his original message was HIGHLY EXPLICIT. thats why he got booted...

anyways just wait for serebii to release it.

Chibaymega12
August 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
i guess, so, well, was he critisizing me or some thing? Did you see it?

~Mithos~
August 24th, 2007, 07:11 PM
it was a yo moma joke... in a very inapropriate manner.

anyways, lets get back on topic.

Chibaymega12
August 24th, 2007, 07:14 PM
right, well, do YOU have any ideas, it's supposed to be like a saying or somthing

~Mithos~
August 24th, 2007, 07:19 PM
it's a ##@#-@@##-#@##-@@@# code with #=numbers and @=letters

just like manaphy's code

or you could just try: "Give me Electivire/Magmortar"

Ichida
August 26th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Damn, I knew it'd be another alphanumeric jumble. Arrgh...

Always and Never
August 27th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I can picture people who obsess over this having seizures or something because they can't figure it out.

Ichida
August 28th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Crap. That means I have to do those incredibly retarded contests and play that damned capture the flag game. >.<

Always and Never
August 28th, 2007, 10:49 PM
that's not really serebii. Notice the space after the name.

He would be arrested or something if he truly did release it.

Chibaymega12
August 30th, 2007, 06:11 PM
it's fake i think
someone please prove it right or wrong
i don't think you need the black card just to get a couple of pokemon, be realistic people

Always and Never
August 30th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Why would you need to collect Electivire and Magmortar to get Electivire and Magmortar?

It's not serebii. Disregard the post.

Chibaymega12
September 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
exactly what i was thinking

Darkblade
September 1st, 2007, 05:26 PM
to get the shocking and heated mystery gift, you must get the black card in pokemon diamond/pearl (without cheating) and copy the pokemon to PBR. The secret to the battle phrase is --Heated Mystery Gift-- the code is Magby and Magmar. --Shocking mystery gift-- Elekid and Electabuzz.. Copy this down quick, i'm taking the risk of getting fired for this!

Serebii.net TM

Whats the Black Card? How do you get it? (Noob question)

BusterX27
September 1st, 2007, 07:24 PM
I think you get the black card by getting 100 consecutive wins in Battle Tower

Darkblade
September 1st, 2007, 07:52 PM
Sounds fun, how long will that take?

Tri-Force X
September 1st, 2007, 08:09 PM
Some kid on Nintendo posted pics of a supposedavly legit one but it wasnt and as for the codes. I don't know them, only serebii and nintendo does.

Always and Never
September 1st, 2007, 09:41 PM
Sounds fun, how long will that take?

You get the black card by completing your pokedex, getting master rank in all contests, 100 wins, talk to 100 people in the underground, and beat the elite four.

And that isn't how you get it. So don't waste your time.

Darkblade
September 2nd, 2007, 12:48 AM
You get the black card by completing your pokedex, getting master rank in all contests, 100 wins, talk to 100 people in the underground, and beat the elite four.

Is that how you get it, or not? I underlined some words you may want to take a second look at. Plus, when you say complete pokedex, do you mean catch or see them all, and is it only sinnoh or the whole national?

Dogod
September 2nd, 2007, 06:50 AM

Is that how you get it, or not? I underlined some words you may want to take a second look at. Plus, when you say complete pokedex, do you mean catch or see them all, and is it only sinnoh or the whole national?

That is how you get it, but because it's impossible to complete your pokedex without cheating because of arceus, that's impossible.
100 wins is at the battle tower, I think, and talk to 100 people is actually capture 50 flags.

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 08:00 AM
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IT. NOTICE HOW THE MODERATORS DELETED THE POST. THAT'S NOT SEREBII, THAT'S AN IMPOSTER.

Chibaymega12
September 2nd, 2007, 10:00 AM
mmm kay, cummon scyther, calm down

okay, yeah, that isn't how you get it, it's impossible to complete your pokedex right now, plus, nintendo WILL NOT make you beat then ENTIRE game just to get a couple of mediocre pokemon, or anything for that matter

also, the whole point of them is to let the people who may not have lg or fr have the pokemon, use common sense people

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 10:12 AM
Did anyone actually try using those codes suggested by the impostor? Even without getting the black card, it's worth trying.

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 10:43 AM
Why? It's a waste of time, and it's not worth it in the end.

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
It takes five minutes, and at least you'd be sure. I'd have tried it myself if I wasn't out of town.

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
But, the contests. I know you wouldn't be able to stand that. PBR doesn't take notice if you have a black star trainer card at all, so why would you need one? And why would the code be "Magby and Magmar."

It's just not real, and it's obvious.

Chibaymega12
September 2nd, 2007, 11:43 AM
exactly

it'll prolly end up being something like "Are you ready for a Shocking/Heated battle?"

~Mithos~
September 2nd, 2007, 01:41 PM
*goes off to try the both of them*

none of the ones so far did anything.

Lugia58
September 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Wow, this will take forever. Time to start putting in random garbage!

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, but that seriously bugged me. I hate jerks that think it is funny to get everybody's hopes up just so that they can feel bad in the end. Believe me, Serebii won't release it until Nintendo releases it... That's the rules of copyright or whatever I'm thinking.

The code will have nothing to do with the Trainer Card on Pokemon Diamond. I mean, what about the people who play PBR without a DS pokemon game? Though, I don't see why they would need it in the first place. It will be a bunch of random letters and numbers, just like the Manaphy code. That way Nintendo can assure that our hearts must long for it. Stupid Nintendo >.<

Dogod
September 2nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IT. NOTICE HOW THE MODERATORS DELETED THE POST. THAT'S NOT SEREBII, THAT'S AN IMPOSTER.

I meant that is how you get the black trainer card. I thought that was what you were talking about, sorry.

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
The black card is determined when you have all five stars.

A star is achieved when you beat the elite four.
A star is achieved when you steal 100 flags in the underground.
A star is achieved when you beat 100 trainers in the underground.
A star is achieved when you win all master rank contests.
A star is achieved when you complete your national dex. [Catching.][and not by Action Replay.]

Chibaymega12
September 3rd, 2007, 06:31 AM
well, i'm sure someone will beat serebii to the punch, there are a lot of geneiouses out there, probably looking for the code, even look at the disks internal code to find it, someone will get there

Ichida
September 3rd, 2007, 09:19 AM
Well, at least we're 100% sure it's fake now. Like I said, it was worth trying. I wasn't getting my hopes up, but any lead is worth investigating.

Always and Never
September 3rd, 2007, 10:54 AM
I tried looking at my PBR disc in my computer but all it does is freeze it. >.<

Dogod
September 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
The black card is determined when you have all five stars.

A star is achieved when you beat the elite four.
A star is achieved when you steal 100 flags in the underground.
A star is achieved when you beat 100 trainers in the underground.
A star is achieved when you win all master rank contests.
A star is achieved when you complete your national dex. [Catching.][and not by Action Replay.]

It's 50 flags in the underground, and 100 trainers in battle tower.
And using the Action Replay to catch all 493 pokemon does work, my cousin did it.

Pivot
September 3rd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Hmmm. Has anyone considered getting the ROM (ISO?) of the PBR disc and just searching for the secret? The Wii discs are supposed to be very similar in structure to the GCN discs, after all.

Ichida
September 4th, 2007, 08:19 AM
That's a possible solution. Unfortunately I'm not a coding expert and I don't know any. Anyone else going to try that?

Always and Never
September 4th, 2007, 05:32 PM
It's 50 flags in the underground, and 100 trainers in battle tower.
And using the Action Replay to catch all 493 pokemon does work, my cousin did it.

You don't realize I knew that? I'm just saying there's no point in playing unless you complete your own pokedex legitly.

Bishopk
September 4th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Hmmm. Has anyone considered getting the ROM (ISO?) of the PBR disc and just searching for the secret? The Wii discs are supposed to be very similar in structure to the GCN discs, after all.

I did, but it isn't structured like a DVD, so the program couldn't rip the ISO. I'll take a look through the folders on the disc some time.

Dogod
September 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
there's no point in playing unless you complete your own pokedex legitly.

The only reason I would cheat would be to get revenge if someone used a super-powerful pokemon that they cheated in on me. Then I would release the pokemon that I cheat in after the revenge.

EDIT: and I wouldn't cheat in a pokemon that I don't have a pokedex entry of.

Ichida
September 5th, 2007, 08:54 AM
If you're going to use illegal Pokemon to get revenge, how are you any better than the original user of illegal Pokemon? <.<;

Dogod
September 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
If you're going to use illegal Pokemon to get revenge, how are you any better than the original user of illegal Pokemon? <.<;

Because that's the only reason I use them, then I get rid of them. The original illegal user used them to beat me at pokemon then start shouting to everyone how bad I am at the game, then, as if that weren't enough, they use them for the pokedex data and to boast about they have a pokemon that's impossible to get (that actually happened to me. Someone used a level 100 arceus with perfect stats to destroy my entire ev trained team of level 100s, then started screaming in public how bad I was and how he went to an unannounced event in July to get the arceus. That's when I get revenge. I hacked in a level 100 bidoof with the same moves the arceus had and wonderguard. Then, after I challenged him to a rematch and beat his arceus, I boasted about how bad he was. Then I released the bidoof.)

Ichida
September 5th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah, that sooo excuses you from using them at all... Try being the bigger player and not lowering to their level.

Chibaymega12
September 5th, 2007, 04:59 PM
okay guys, don't get too off topic

about looking at the ISO, thats not a bad idea, i'm not good at looking at that kind of stuff, of course, i have looked at some with my dad to figure out how to get several games on one disk

Supakitsune
September 7th, 2007, 10:14 AM
GameCube and Wii discs spin in the disc drive of their system in the opposite direction that a normal CD or DVD spins in a plain disc drive. On top of that, Wii discs are encrypted, and the discs that have been ripped to ISO format aren't openable in any disc-reading program.

So, that idea's shot. Sorry. :(

Ooka
September 10th, 2007, 02:38 PM
I think I still might work with the wii disk and see what I find. I am good at this kind of thing after all.

Bishopk
September 10th, 2007, 03:07 PM
No files show up, it's the way the disc spins (apparently)

Ooka
September 10th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Did you try flipping the disk? or even the disk drive?. Cd's do read on bot sides sometimes.

Midnight Beat
September 11th, 2007, 04:36 AM
I thought Serebii opened up the games to get all the info, how else would they have the codes?

Bishopk
September 11th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Nintendo told them. Nintendo loves the Serebii.
(they've got industry insiders.)

Always and Never
September 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
How the hell do you get to know Nintendo? IM some japanese guy and he just happens to be the creator of pokemon? O.o

Midnight Beat
September 11th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Nintendo told them. Nintendo loves the Serebii.
(they've got industry insiders.)

Really? I thought they just cracked open the games and took a look at the programming.

Bishopk
September 11th, 2007, 04:46 PM
How the hell do you get to know Nintendo? IM some japanese guy and he just happens to be the creator of pokemon? O.o

Hey man, here's 8000 yen, just gimme the next pokemon names, that's all. Nobody's gonna get in trouble or nothing if you show me the Zigzagoon evo...

Always and Never
September 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Hey man, here's 8000 yen, just gimme the next pokemon names, that's all. Nobody's gonna get in trouble or nothing if you show me the Zigzagoon evo...

HA HA. I want to bribe Nintendo. Although 8,000 Zenie would seem like pennies to their multi-billion corporation.

Stupid people with more money >.<

Bishopk
September 11th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Make it like, a million of some new, online currency.
"Heyyy, I'm startin an ebay competitor, I can give you 1 mil in credits"

Always and Never
September 11th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Scamming Nintendo would put you in a straight line into prison.

Stupid Nintendo with more rights >.<

Ichida
September 11th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Same way I got to know Bandai. *is an enemy arena PC in .hack//G.U. Vol. 3*

.Brendan
September 12th, 2007, 11:23 AM
*Lousy Serebii*
But hey im not going to start pestering them

Please Please Give us it *Knees Down* Preety please

Ooka
September 12th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, just like PPN has contact with Nintendo, I believe they said that Nintendo was even going to fund their little competition they are having.

Chibaymega12
September 12th, 2007, 06:56 PM
GameCube and Wii discs spin in the disc drive of their system in the opposite direction that a normal CD or DVD spins in a plain disc drive. On top of that, Wii discs are encrypted, and the discs that have been ripped to ISO format aren't openable in any disc-reading program.

So, that idea's shot. Sorry. :(

it's still possible, like i said, there are TONS of geniouses out there, and think about how simple it would be (for them) to just reverse the mechanism that turns the disk, letting it read the disk. Some one could actaully make a program to made the disk turn in the opposite direction and then read it, then give disks incryption, from there, i'd expect it'd be pretty simple, send it off to a disk correctional facility and have them inscribe new codes into the disk, and send it back to you, my dad works in computers, when i read your post, i asked him about it.

Pivot
September 13th, 2007, 04:31 PM
The GameCube ISOs were ripped and distributed, and the same with the Wii discs. I assume that someone has managed to figure this out. Now, I'm not sure on the whole legality aspect, but morally I don't have any problems with obtaining an ISO someone else ripped of a game that I own.

wrath
September 13th, 2007, 08:18 PM
as far as i know the only thing special about them is that electivire is supposed to know ice punch

Always and Never
September 15th, 2007, 10:02 AM
as far as i know the only thing special about them is that electivire is supposed to know ice punch

That's wrong >: The great thing about them is they're ready to be trained immediately, and saves the time.

Chibaymega12
September 15th, 2007, 01:21 PM
i read somewhere that the stats are ripped, making them much more powerful than regular non ev trained pokemon

Always and Never
September 15th, 2007, 02:36 PM
They're not, so you heard wrong.

Bishopk
September 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I was going to write a horrible, flaming post earlier @Chibay, but then I remembered I'm a nice person. And that I wouldn't have meant it anyways.

Chibaymega12
September 16th, 2007, 08:00 AM
They're not, so you heard wrong.

i expected that, seeing as i read it off of one of those ign forums, not very reliable

@bishop, what was it going to be, what did i say wrong? lol

Bishopk
September 16th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Something like, that's a silly idea. Who told you that, a baboon?
But then I realized that anyone could make that mistake, and it wouldn't help anything.