View Full Version : KingOfClub's Sprite Gallery

August 24th, 2007, 8:19 AM
Alright, well this is my debut gallery on PokeCommunity. I hope you like them. ALL of these can be used publicly, IF YOU GIVE CREDIT TO KINGOFCLUBS! Ok good :P. I will update regularly, but I will never do more than a double post, so please comment. The newer ones use D/P sprites, the older ones don't. I'M ONLY POSTING 20 IMAGES PER POST MAX!!!!
For conveniance, heres all of the sprites throughout this thread (Except recolours) posted together. If you want to use them, scroll down to the individual images.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x13/KingOfClubs1/th_Ray-Ray-1.png (http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x13/KingOfClubs1/Ray-Ray-1.png)http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x13/KingOfClubs1/th_DewgongPurple.jpg (http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x13/KingOfClubs1/DewgongPurple.jpg)

August 24th, 2007, 9:01 AM
Heh, I like the Pellibag, looks like some sort of 80s throwback with that hair.

August 25th, 2007, 6:42 AM
Let's see...
Nice, very nice. I can't see any mistakes here. Of eeveelutions fusions, I like Jolt-Flare the most. Mix of Scizzor and Arbok looks also great. Feralipedo - better not annoy it... ^_~ And red Rayquaza - now looks like FIRE/STEEL type (shiny Ho-Oh's palette, I guess?)
Keep it up.

August 26th, 2007, 3:52 PM
Rayquazza looks freaking awsome ^_^ I wish the shiny looked like that, and notthat boring black thing

August 26th, 2007, 8:32 PM
Hey thanks guys! Well, you should be happy to know that I'm back from vacation, so I will be posting some more :). And BTW, the Rayquaza is named Ray-Ray, and it's regular Ho-Oh Pallete.

August 27th, 2007, 6:39 PM
Nice sprites kingofclubs your probably better than me.

Could you also make Overworlds?

August 27th, 2007, 7:41 PM
Thanks, sounds like you guys like them! I'm editing in more as I go:

August 28th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Very good job KingOfClubs, I like most of them.

My favourites are Umbredude, Poochitar, Feralizard, Charistoise, Scizbok and Feralipedo

How do you make these man?

August 28th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Lol Finally another post. And I work pixel by pixel. Plus, I try to do extremely hard things. I tell my little sister who hasn't played pokemon, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 493, and then mix them. Thats how the slugmel and floatking happened. Thanks :).

August 28th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Here's a pointer. Fill in the black spots and It'll look cooler.

August 28th, 2007, 1:53 PM
Ok here's a challenge. Try fusing the 3 Regis together, or the 3 legendary dogs or birds... that would looks awesome

If you can't don't worry
Amachi says: try not to make comments that sound like requests k? Just focus on giving c+c

All of the ones in Post #7 are absolutely brilliant, very well done

August 29th, 2007, 1:14 PM
Cool the Geodude's funny. I like the Electabuzz thing as well! The absol with wings is so COOL!

peabobo's sexy legs
August 29th, 2007, 3:09 PM
Let up on the copy pasting, it makes my eyes bleed.

August 29th, 2007, 3:28 PM
Let up on the harsh comments Purfugly, or you're going to get a warning k? When commenting, be more constructive.

Edit: on second thoughts, I'm gonna give you a warning for this.

August 29th, 2007, 3:40 PM
Thanks Amachi, and BTW, I didn't even copy and paste into this thread. I use an [img] code. And to anyone else who's eyes start bleeding from looking at these, go make you own and stare at them.

Always and Never
August 29th, 2007, 6:05 PM
I'm sorry, but if I saw the Mewtwo Ponyta thing, I'd kill it. It seriously creeps me out to death.

August 29th, 2007, 7:21 PM
lol as would I. It was a request, but i figured I'd throw it in.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 30th, 2007, 11:31 AM
these are really good the coloring and shading. My favorites are Floatzel/Seaking fusion, Misdreavus/Delibird fusion and Scizor/Arbok fusion

August 30th, 2007, 1:34 PM
Thanks! I find that lots of people like the umbradude. It took my like 5 minutes :P... The rayquaza took like half an hour though.

September 1st, 2007, 7:01 AM
Heres some more (Sorry for double post):
Love this guy!
Just a trainer recolour

peabobo's sexy legs
September 1st, 2007, 7:37 AM
Let up on the harsh comments Purfugly, or you're going to get a warning k? When commenting, be more constructive.

Edit: on second thoughts, I'm gonna give you a warning for this.

Um.. excuse me? I thought telling someone how to improve was constructive. Maybe you should get a better grasp on things like this before you start handing out random warnings to people. ;D

Thanks Amachi, and BTW, I didn't even copy and paste into this thread. I use an [img] code. And to anyone else who's eyes start bleeding from looking at these, go make you own and stare at them.

-_- I was referring to how your fusions look like two separate Pokemon instead of an actual fusion of the Pokemon.

Oh no, some negative feedback comes along and.... it's all the sudden known as flaming! No. There will be people who don't like your works, and you'll just have to deal with it.

September 1st, 2007, 7:44 AM
Here's some examples of construction critisism the mods probably agree: I like Your ideas, you just need to work on the actual combination of the sprites.

Now here's Flaming: Your work makes my eyes bleed.

You may have heard that one before^^

peabobo's sexy legs
September 1st, 2007, 7:48 AM
Ha, I'm glad I can actually look at posts and extract the information from them, unlike you.
I said the constant copy pasting made my eyes bleed, not the sprites.

September 1st, 2007, 7:59 AM
Gah, I don't want this to become a fight. I was just saying, it was on the rude side, thats why you got a warning.

peabobo's sexy legs
September 1st, 2007, 8:07 AM
Um.. no. I got a warning because I posted in a section where the moderation has to rub its queerness all over the place.

September 1st, 2007, 8:10 AM
Woah... Mods...I think he just insulted you...

peabobo's sexy legs
September 1st, 2007, 8:11 AM
Once again, I insulted the moderation, not the mods. ;D
I think they're nice people, but the show of moderation in this thread isn't speaking in a positive way for the moderation of this section.

September 1st, 2007, 8:16 AM
Purfugly, keep your comments to yourself. No one wants to hear you mod-bash.

Anyway, KingofClubs, your fusions are nice. The only one I have a problem with is the Rattata+Geodude. It basically looks like you just pasted the head on the Rattata's body. Try adding a shadow under its head.

Your recolors are good, to. The difference between color tones in the pallettes you chose couldn't have been better.

September 1st, 2007, 8:18 AM
Please, if you have complaints about the staff or the moderation, PM it to them, you're going off-topic. And never say something like "rub it's queerness" again, that's just not right. There are better ways of saying things.

September 1st, 2007, 10:22 AM
Lol finally. And thanks guys. BTW, it's a geodude on an umbreon's body.

Monkey In Rehab
September 3rd, 2007, 8:15 AM
I love your quilfish/Ursaring splice. Its just pure perfection.

September 3rd, 2007, 3:31 PM
i dont want to bust your chops for stealing half of them from other forums but the ones that you made are good.

September 3rd, 2007, 4:41 PM
what? I didn't steal ANY work. If it is the same design, It a complete accident. I have posted on Serebii beofre, but thats it... Can you give me a link to the site I "stole from".

September 8th, 2007, 8:50 PM
ok... pokemoncrater.com/forums i think thats it. that sizor/arbok was stolen, and i think a few others were as well. just register...if you haventbeen there b4...and you will c it around. i kinda like the forums ovr there more, but all of the accounts that were made in june (mine) are suspended due to a server crash until 9/13. but regardless, the forums are a bit looser then here, and i like it to tell the truth, but they get mad wen they get there stuff stolen...so dont get any ideas!