PDA

View Full Version : Misadventures in Hogwarts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

G-LANCE
October 6th, 2003, 03:16 AM
okay, if anyone actually reads harry potter than you might be interested in this rp. if you looked at the title, or the last sentence, it's about harry potter. the plot is that this is an alternate reality to harry potter's world, there's still hogwarts and everything, but a new villain. this new villain will be revealed later, although there will be hints about it (however faint they may be). for those in my pkmn rp, you know how i operate, for those who don't...don't try and break the rules and try to be as active as you can, check it every other day at a minimum, i don't like people who join an rp and decide not to start posting at all. so DEDICATED PEOPLE ONLY!

please state the following info;

Name:
Description:

no need for age because you'll all be 1st years and you'll be sorted based on your character's description. hope some people join!n_n

Jinona
October 19th, 2003, 05:00 PM
no need for age because you'll all be 1st years and you'll be sorted based on your character's description. hope some people join!n_n[/QUOTE]

name: Teria Mitchellantics
I hope you wanted what she looks like too cause your gona get that too.
description:she's pretty darn tall for her age she always wears her hair in a ponytail she has green eyes and loves anything about or on computers even though she's a full blooded witch she is very disliked by the popular crowd and all of her friends are the underdogs at school she is also a pretty good seeker.

this is me as a witch under a different name.
Go Griffendor!!!

Haruka
October 19th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Name:Alyssa Whitney

Description: Uhhhh.. see profile. :D

Geometric-sama
November 13th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Name: Amara Elrin.
Description: She has short black curly hair (not quite an Afro), brown eyes and glasses. She's a tomboy who loves computers and reading. She's also very smart. She doesn't like people who are insincere or mean, and she's always willing to try something new. She likes flying and Quidditch, and she's not too bad at the game. She doesn't have a favourite position, though she's not a very good Keeper because she is not very tall. Her favourite subject is Defence Against the Dark Arts. Before she got a letter about Hogwarts (she is Muggle-born) she always pretended to be a Jedi Knight. She was very excited about going to Hogwarts because she loves the idea of magic. Amara listens to a lot of rock music, especially the hard rock.

Is that detailed enough? I can post more if you like.

Amy-chan
April 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Name:Crystal Sallis
Description: Brave,Smart,Tall,Shy,Hopes to someday be an environmental biologist(that should say a lot.),Long Black Hair

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Name: Joshua (Or Batesy)
Description: Wants to play Quidditch, really wants to be a Seeker, likes Chocolate Frogs, likes Owls as pets, If found some Galleons, would want to save it, is tall, brave, has brown hair, blue eyes, brave, hopes to be an Auroa (Or however you spell it).

Ytnim
April 18th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Name: Daniel Hunter (or Danny)
Decription: Is really smart I mean really, really smart but is the laziest bum you will ever find. Really messy black hair, brown eyes, err wears hogwarts robes? (comes from a wizarding family).

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Name: Kiriko Cloud (Hey, pretty much anything can be used as a last name! XD)
Description: 5' 4", shoulder length blonde hair, wears a grey tanktop and blue jeans under her robes, has blue eyes, is very creative, a little strange, and is a halfblood. Her pet is a black and white kitten named Boots.
She's in Ravenclaw.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 11:44 AM
KEWL!ME HP FAN!ME WANNA JOIN!^^;

Name: Terra Lanes
Description: (I love doing this part!Beware, it's long, but accurate!:P)
Hieght: Tall, not really tall though, about 4' 90"
Eyes: Dark lavender colored
Hair: Long wavy 'Dirty' blonde :P
Pet: A female 'Snowy' owl, called Drift
Clothes under the robes: Tanktop, skirt, etc.

A young girl who struggles with her life and tries to fit in.(has no friends at first when comes to Hogwarts)Chosen to be in Slytherin, only because she has great, sly wits, and though is a parseltounge, she has a good, strong, relationship with the rest of the houses, earning her a bad name with the other Slytherins-an outcast of her own house.She is considered the 'black sheep' of the Slytherin house(meaning she is nice n' good!:D).She is pureblooded, with a bit of Siren blood earned from her ancestors.The girl has a relaxed nature, but beware, if you dare threaten her friends or 'allies', you're in for a tough time and cold looks.She's a fair student who usally gets good grades.
Fav subjects: D.A.D.A, Transfigeration, Charms, Potions

There!:P

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 11:56 AM
((eeee! What A Cute Avatar!!! ^______^))

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 11:58 AM
((THANKIES for the compliment!^.^))
When will we start the RP?
Hello?
--a couple hours later...
Okay, is this RP dead?
???
;_;

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 04:35 PM
((Yeah, I wanna start, too...I don't think G-LANCE is on anymore cuz his/her profile says that he/she hasn't been on since December 19th... Maybe I'll start it...))
Kiri sat on a rock next to the lake doing her homework by moonlight. Her kitten, Boots, slept at her feet. The howls of werewolves echoed through the Forbidden forest, and could be heard throughout the grounds. But Kiri was not afraid. She knew that they were far too deep in the woods to even smell her.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Aah...the first day at Hogwarts...Already, I don't belong..." Terra murmered as she strolled by the lake, across the grounds.She had completed her homework, and was taking a little walk."An outcast in my house...just because I wanted to talk to a Gryfinndor...every house is a bit suspicious..." she sighed.

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Kiri looked up and watched Terra walking by. She also noticed something small and furry walk out of the woods.
A little afraid that it might be a werewolf pup, she decided to go and finish her homework in the dormatory. The small fuzzy creature ran toward her, yipping happily. Kiri began running for the school, but was knocked down by the creature.
((I've gotta go eat dinner...I might come back on in a few hours.))

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
She walked along, her Slytherin crested cloak rustling in the breeze.Wait.A...person...sitting...no...She's probally someone who doesn't trust me.But...I gotta take a chance....here goes nothing! she walked over to the figure.

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Can I join?

Name: Berii Asakura
Description: She has shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, she's almost 5'1. She wears a white tank top and a gray mini skirt under her robe.
Personality: She is brave and daring, cheerful, energetic, carefree, kind-hearted, innocent, quite clever but can sometimes be naive.

Extra notes:
Her pet is a snowy owl named Anna.
Her parents are muggles.

ScArLetSkye
April 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Okay!:)
---
"Hi....I'm uh....Terra..." the girl said, looking at her feet nervously.Then realizing the person wasn't there, she spun around.The stranger was being attacked! "Huh...I'm coming!" she shouted, and whipped out her wand, runing torwards the figure.

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Berii was looking at the the window of the train. Berii still couldn't believe that she was going to Hogwarts. She had heard about Hogwarts from her uncle, her uncle told her about the letter, the houses and all sorts of stuff but she never thought that she'll get a letter. When got a letter she was so happy she couldn't stop thinking about it.

[Flashback]
Berii was eating breakfast. "Berii, honey, can you check if there's mail?" Berii heard her mother say. She stood up and checked their mailbox. "Bill, bill, junk, bill..." Berii said, looking at the letters. "Hey what's this?" Berii asked herself, looking at the last letter. She looked at the letter and saw that it was for her. She opened letter then read it. After reading it she jumped up and down, ran to her mother and hugged her. Her mother smiled, she knew that the letter was for Berii and she knew it was from Hogwarts.

"We'll buy all the things you need tommorow, okay?" Her mother asked.

"Okay! But how did you know that it was from Hogwarts?" Berii asked looking at her mother curiously.

Her mother shrugged.

Berii nodded, smiled and went up her room. Reading the letter all over again.

[End of Flashback]

Berii smiled as she thought of how she got the letter, how her mother was very supportive and all things they did before going to the train. After a few minutes of thinking Berii was now sleeping peacefully.

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
The creature backed away, wimpering. It's tail between it's legs. Kiri had been right it was a werewolf pup! Thankfully, she had no bites, but was covered in scratches. The pitiful little creature walked back toward the two girls. It seemed friendly, which was extremely strange fore a were wolf. Kiri got her wand out, just in case it might attack again. Kiri held out her hand, to see what the pup would do. It just licked her hand. Kiri noticed something. The puppy was wearing a tiny torn dress.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Josh was doing his homework in Gryffindor Dorm. He had just finished the Transfiguration Homework Professor McGonnagal gace him.
Now he sat back and relaxed...

Amy-chan
April 19th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Crystal was reading a book about dolphins on the train. "Interesting," she whispered to herself. A girl passing by sneered. "You should be reading books about magic, not dolphins. What a dork!" she exclaimed. Crystal ignored her, pretending like she didn't hear. She was used to this treatment by now. The girl walked away, muttering "Nerd..."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Name: Kite Nathaniel
Description: Studious but rebellious, with a cunning mind, and green hair. He's tall, but thin, and has sparkling emerald eyes. He seems a lock to go to Slytherin, but you never know where he's going with his brains and all...

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Wha?" Terra gasped as she saw the pup licking the girl's hand.Terra gasped, and nearly dropped her wand.She shoved her wand back into her robes and stared."Isn't that....a werewolf pup.....um...?"

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"I think so..." Kiri replied. "This is too weird..." She lifted her hand and stroked the pup's head. It didn't bite.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"So, erm, what's your name?" hoping that the girl wouldn't give her a cold shoulder because she was in Slytherin, Terra asked the student crouched on the ground.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"I'm Kiri." She replied. She picked the pup up.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"I'm Terra, nice to meet you.I know I'm in Slytherin..." she said, looking at her crest. "...and all, but trust me-" she broke off her sentence, staring at the ground.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Kite walked around the area in his Slytherin robes, and much to his surprise, found two girls crowding over what appeared to be a werewolf pup. He was curious, so he got closer.
"Is that a... werewolf pup!?" He asked daringly.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"That's fine." Kiri said, "I just do'nt understand what's with this little pup." She continued, smiling and stroking the pup's head.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"AH!Oh sorry, yeah.Please, don't tell.It's friendly." Terra blushed and said in response.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Well, I don't see why it's not biting your hand off or something..."
He got closer to the pup, quite interested in it.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Guess it's tame.Hey, I haven't seen you around the dormitory.What's your name?" Terra replied while stroking the pup's soft head.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"What should we do with it?" Kiri asked. "The sun is coming up soon."

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:37 PM
While waiting for an awnser from the Slytherin boy, Terra said "I don't know......we could try hiding it somewere, or releasing it into the forest...hmm..." she said, tilting her head in thought.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"I'm Kite. Kite Nathaniel."

OOC: By the way, kudos on the banner, Scarlet! Did you make it?

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Maybe we should release it...Or maybe extend it's time as a werewolf a little while somehow..It's too cute!"

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"I admit, it does have quite a charm, but Professor Snape's coming! Quick, hide it!"

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Terra Lanes, and yeah, it's cute!." she replied quickly."Uh oh..." she quietly whipered as Prof. Snape appeared."RUN!" she whipered."Or, we'll get detention!" with that, she melted into the darkness of the woods.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Hello, Mr. Nathaniel." Snape said drearily.
"Professor Snape... I..."
"Hmm. As much as I hate doing this, 20 points from Slytherin. Now what are you hiding..."

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:49 PM
((Going into first person mode. Much esasier.))
I grabbed the puppy and ran into the woods with Terra.

ScArLetSkye
From her hiding place, Terra shivered.The he hadn't gotten out of sight in time!

Mari
Once the train stopped Berii ran outside and lined up with the others. They were taken into a boat, where they saw many scenes. "Wow!" Berii thought. They stopped in front of a large castle, as Berii called it.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Kiri!" Terra whispered softly into the darkness."Are you there?"

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Shoot..." I uttered, running after Kiri and Terra. Snape just scoffed and walked away...

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I held the pup's muzzle shut, and walked toward another area where we could go back to the castle without being seen.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:53 PM
1 person mode!:D
--
"Hello?"

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"I'm here!" I wispered, "We can go back to the castle this way without getting caught."

Mari
April 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
After a few minutes, they were all called inside. Before they can enter a woman blocked their way.

"Please behave first years." The woman said, before getting out of the way.

Everyone that came from the train was now inside a huge room.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
(FPM!)
I quickly and silently followed my new companions, somewhat angry none of them were caught. I frowned and winced as I received some minor scratches from the tree branches...

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Okay!" I quickly follow Kiri, dodging trees and jumping over huge roots.At last, we came to a clearing."Whew!" I breathed, thankful that we weren't caught....yet. I turned to the spluttering boy behind us."I'm really sorry..." I stammered.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Well, the joke's on him, though. Slytherin has no points to take away! What an idiot..."

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
We were right next to the castle. found and open window an climbed in.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Hah!" I smirked as we climbed."By the way, Kiri, what house are you in?" I hadn't seen her crest yet.I jumped to the floor.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Suddenly Snape appeared in front of me again.
"Mr. Nathaniel. Stop, all of you!"
He pointed to Kiri and Terra.
"What's your little secret, children?"

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"Ravenclaw." I replied, jumping onto the floor. ((I just now added the house to her profile.))
I noticed Snape. "Uum...Were not hiding anything!" I said.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Oh!"
No.The Prof again!I froze in my spot.I didn't know what to say.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"I said, nothing!" The pup tripped, making it bark.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"She....was going to the edge of the woods sir.To see what plants there were to study!" I lied quickly in the defence of my new friend.I heard a tiny bark."Um..."

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Uh huh. And what is that?" Snape pointed to the pup and took it in his hands.
"Appears to be a werewolf pup. You were in the forest! You best pack your bags, because your stay at Hogwarts ends very soon!"

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"No! We weren't in the forest! it came out and...""

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Bu...but...yes, it came out sir!" I stammered.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
The pup dug it's claws into Snape's hand, and leapt out.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I widened my eyes.Uh oh...

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"A likely story," stated Snape. "We'll have to kill this pup now... it's a danger to our school."
I took a very bold leap.
"You won't kill it."
Snape seemed astonished.
"You dare defy me?"
"I dare."
"I wasn't going to expel you, Kite, but now I am."

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
It barred it's teeth and growled, afraid.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Wow, Kite is brave! "Yes, it's harmless!It's baring it's teeth, because it's scared, that's all! It's harmless!" I cried.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:12 PM
It turned and ran as the sun showed above the hills in the distance.

Mari
April 19th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"We will start our feast after the first years are sorted...And when all our students are here." Berii heard an old man say. All the 1st years wondered what he meant by "When all our students are here." Dumbledore was looking at the tables and waited patiently for the missing students.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Um, well Proffesor, we have to get to the feast!We've already been sorted, but the late train((Sorry, I'm making the 2 trains up!)) hasn't!" I said, dragging my friends with me into the great hall.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"There, it's gone. Now it can't be a danger to anyone!" I said, then followed Terra to the great hall.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I dragged the two into the Hall."Okay, we have to sit at our separate tables!Bye Kiri!" I said, quickly finding Kite and me a empty space at the Slytherin table.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I sat down at the Ravenclaw table, and watched as first years were sorted.

Blaine
April 19th, 2004, 05:20 PM
OOC: Does anyone mind if I join?

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
(NO!Not at all!^^)
I sat down, waiting for the other 1st years to get sorted.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
After the sorting, I went up to the Ravenclaw girls' dormatory to go to bed. There was an owl asleep on my bed, a broomstick next to it. The broomstick was from my mother. I shooed the owl away, and laid down.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
The sorting was over.
I was content, and full.
Sleepily, I trudged up to the dorm, said the password; nimbuss torenta, and entered.Then, I went up to the girls section.

I flopped onto my bed."Drift!" I called.My snowy owl came fluttering torwards me."Good girl!" I cooed.The owl cooed back as I patted her beak.I had her for 2 days- already, she was friendly.I sighed, looked out at the window and wondered what Kite and Kiri were doing.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I was reading my textbook, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. When I set my book on my side table, I noticed what looked like a small person sitting in a corner. I ignored it and went to sleep.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I lazily looked at my bedside table.My favorite book, 'Quidditch Through the Ages' was lieng on it, along with a dozen other books.I loved to read.On the table as well, was a picture of my mother and father...I'm so bored!AH!I suddenly stood up, leaped out of bed, and hurried to the common room, wanting to see if Kite had come back yet.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I woke up at about at about six a.m. Got dressed, and went into the common room.

Blaine
April 19th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: Here's my desc.

Name: Aerin Mindelove
Description: Tall and graceful, this young beauty stands at a 5'7" despite her age of eleven. She has bright blue eyes and light brown hair that falls just near her shoulders. It is usually held back by a clip, leaving her wispy bangs to shadow her eyes. Coming from a pureblood family she's naturally a little proud of her heritage though still has several muggleborn friends. Her only immediate family is an older brother Joren, her parents both murdered by Death Eaters.

"Hufflepuff..." Breathed the young girl as she walked up the stairwells, following Prefects, to their dormitories. It was a dream come true... Almost. Both of her parents were Hufflepuffs... No... Just her mum, her father being in Gryffindor, though nonetheless... It was an honor. Aerin recalled the words of the Sorting Hat...

Well now, smart brain you have... A quick wit... Quite a talent for quidditch... Sure you don't want Gryffindor?

Aerin shook her head.

Well then, Hufflepuff it is!

By now the large group stood before the portrait and the Prefects were whispering the password.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Dang, he isn't there...
---
The next day, I woke up heavy eyelids.I groaned and pried them open and sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes.I groaned again, stumbled out of bed, and went to get dressed.

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
While there, I noticed the young girl who had been in the dormatory the night before, staring out the window. "Excuse me? What are you doing here, little girl..?" I asked. I noticed she was wearing a dress... it looked so familiar...

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 06:09 PM
After I had dressed, I quickly scribbled a note on a piece of parchment.It read:
Dear Kiri,
What happened to the w.?
Did you find it?
Sorry to be bothering you at this hour,
Terra
After finishing it, I tied the parchment to Drift's right leg."Send this to Kiri, Ravenclaw, okay?"
She hooted and flew out the open window, which bursts of light were issuing from.I smiled, and headed downstairs to the common room.

--

((Bye guys!C ya tommorow!It was most fun!^^))

Pluslechu
April 19th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I looked toward the common room's portrait hole. The portrait was torn apart and covered in clawmarks. I left the girl, and went to breakfast.

ScArLetSkye
April 19th, 2004, 06:19 PM
((Wait!I minute for another post!^___^))
Stepping out of the hidden wall, I walked down to brekfast.On the way down, a strange silvery thing attacked me."Oi, a new wee firstie student!Wee!" it screeched, it's hands waving madly around.I ducked, and kept at it, until someone stopped me."A bit of trouble with Peeves, eh?" a tall Slytherin boy asked me.I nodded.He replied breezily "Watch your back.He plays random tricks on the unaware." he nodded and strode away.Peeves giggled madly and swooped out of sight.Still shocked by the attacks, I shakily continued walking to the Great Hall.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I was eating breakfast. Suddenly, a pen was put in the back of my back. Man, I was in such pain.
"OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. They didn't see Peeves or the pen. I heard things like "What a wierdo!" and "Does he want attention or something?"
I got up and took a secret passage i knew to get to the hospital wing.

Mari
April 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Berii just woke up from her best dream yet. Her dream was what happened last night, when she got sorted.
"Hmmm...You're not very easy. You are brave, and as I can see you'll do well in quidditch, But you are loyal and quite clever. Hmmm...very hard indeed, Let see...How about Gryffindor!"

"Where am I now?" She asked herself. She had been walking for hours, her legs couldn't take it anymore she was about to give up when Berii saw a huge door. "Finally!" She thought as she went inside.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I woke up from a sleep I was in. I was still in the hospital wing. But my back was better.

"Your awake!" Said Madam Pomfrey. "Now get to Quidditch practice!"
I got up and went.

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Amara leaned against the wall of the Gryffindor common room, half-hidden by the shadows. Looking around a bit shyly, she noticed that all the other first-years had already broken up into friendship groups. She was left out as usual. It had been the same at her primary school. Amara shrugged, and plugged in her Discman, listening to some Simple Plan music.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
After Quidditch practice I walked back to the Dorm. I saw a girl take out a discman.
I walked up to her. "Ummmm... You can't use electronics here," I told her. "By the way, my name is Josh. But my friends call me Batesy!"

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Amara blinked, looking at the boy who had just walked up to her. "I was wondering why there seemed to be some weird interference," she said. "Does that mean I have to survive seven years without Good Charlotte? By the way, my name is Amara. It's nice to meet you, Josh."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"Well until you get expelled or go away for the holidays," I said. "Want a game of Wizard Chess?" I asked.

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Berii went to the Great Hall and ate her breakfast. She saw almost all of the people in her table have friends even the first years. She sighed and continued eating.

Blaine
April 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Aerin awoke the next morning to a bright sun peeking through the gold and silver curtains. Sighing she dressed in the uniform that lay over a chair beside her bed.

The Quidditch tryouts are today... But first years can't be on a team... Maybe... Maybe if they could see my talent...

She shook her head.

No pessemistic thoughts today, Mindelove!

Finally confident, the Hufflepuff girl walked down the corridors into the Great Hall. The young girl was just a tad confused at where her table was though...

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 12:51 PM
OOC: Uh, okay...

IC: After the sorting, I was absolutely shocked. I was a lock for Slytherin, but the hat said I'd be better in Gryffindor. I didn't care, because I wanted to go along with everyone else. So I did end up in Slytherin against the hat's wishes...
I went to the Slytherin dormitory feeling quite tired. Something light brown followed me as I walked to my bed, and I couldn't bear to tell what it was...
Anyway, many of the Slytherins were appalled that a Mudblood got into their house... and that Mudblood was me. I was ashamed to admit it, but I couldn't help but be honest. Of course, I wasn't honest about everything in my family's history...

Amy-chan
April 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
At last the train arrived at Hogwarts!!!! I thought we'd never make it! How could a magical train get a flat tire? Oh well.The hat thought at first that I needed to go to Ravenclaw, but then changed its mind and said Griffindor.I was now lying on my bed in the dorm and looking out the window when I saw a small gray pup dissapear into the trees. Hmm..... what was that?

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Snitch! Here, boy!"
Snitch, my pet owl, flew wildly in his cage. I laughed wholeheartedly.
"Snitch, you rotten owl!"
He just hooted. As it turns out, the brown thing was Snitch in his cage... but something gray sat near me now. No, it wasn't that pup, or an owl...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM
After brekfast, I quickly stood up, went up the giant revolving staircases, past a portrait of 'Benlet the Barmy' ((I made that up too!:D)) and walked to the hidden wall.Tapping a special brick and saying the password, I stumbled into the Slytherin common room.After a few glances, I noticed that Kite was up as well."Hey Kite!Nice owl!" I waved to him and then went over to the boy.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"I named old Snitch here after the little golden ball in Quidditch. Isn't he something else?"
The gray thing at my feet waved around. It was clearly in view, so I didn't doubt Terra would see it...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"Cool!And..um? What's that?" I knelt down to see what the 'thing' was.It stared at me."It's not a....?" I gawked as the thing scuttered out of view behind an armchair.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"No, it's not a rat. But what were you going to say?"
I smiled deftly, hoping she wouldn't guess my secret...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"But....oh never mind." I felt color rising to my cheeks."I'll tell you later.Also: Are....you okay? You seem a bit down, like the other Slytherins rejected you as well...?" I said, hoping I didn't sound stupid.

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 04:00 PM
After eating breakfast, Berii went out for a walk. She was thinking deeply about things. "I wonder what my first class is..." She thought. She decided to back in the Gryffindor common room so she could relax for a while.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
I looked at my feet.I bet he was staring now.Who wouldn't at such a weird question?

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Well, actually, they did. I'm probably the first and only muggle-born to ever be in Slytherin..."

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 04:08 PM
She was, again, walking for hours. She got lost again. She did find one door but she saw Slytherins going inside. She sighed and sat down at chair she saw near the Slytherin common room, and waited for anyone to come so she ask how to get to the Gryffindor common room.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I looked up and placed a hand on his shoulder."Don't worry.I have a bit of Siren in me, so I'm not wholely pure-blooded anyways- as if it matters!Well, at least I have a fellow 'black sheep' of Slytherin friend, so we can tough it out, I know it." I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Truth is, my dad's a werewolf. He had a brother who was a wizard. They went to the forest and my dad was afflicted with lycanthropy. My mom loved my dad all the same, though. And that 'thing' you saw was a tail. I always have it, for some reason this keeps me from transforming on full moons..."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
A tail! "Wow..." I gasped, then I grinned. "Oh, place me in, or near an ocean, or lake, then, next thing you know, I have a scailly fish tail!But it's not too safe considering the reputation some Sirens have...." I shuddered.Then, seeing my hand was still on his shoulder, I quickly took it off.Luckily, embarassed as I was, I didn't blush.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Don't worry about the hand. It's quite all right. You're a lot kinder than even my parents would be..."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Shocked, my mind went blank as I heard those words.Gah, I couldn't think of anything to say to that!I looked at Kite questiongly."Well, shouldn't we be going to our classes? I came up here to get my bag..." I stuttered.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Right. By the way, the only reason I'm in Slytherin is under Snape's request. Odd as it may seem, it's true..."
I gathered my school materials and walked out of the dormitory, hoping Terra would follow.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I also went up to gather my things, and returned to the common room.Then, I stepped out of the passage into the hall, were Kite was standing."Right then, what's our first class?I didn't get the schedule yet." I asked as I slung a strap of my bag over my shoulder.

Amy-chan
April 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Crystal decided to take a walk around the grounds. Wha...? There goes the gray thing again!!! Aware of the rules, but too curious about the gray thing, I /Crystal run(s) into the Forbidden Forest after the gray thing.*sighs and wishes she had a friend who would do things like this with her* At least then I wouldn't be in detention alone when they found me...

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Potions. With Snape. And since he know's I'm half werewolf, he'll be on me like a bee on honey... I was born in the U.S., but my family moved to England when I was 10 1/2, to be closer to Hogwarts. Where are you from?"

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
At last somebody told her where to go but she looked at the time. She hurried back and took all the things she need for her classes.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I shuddered again."Yeah...Me? Same place.But I moved here, to England, when I was six." I smiled at Kite as we started walking down the corrider.

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM
When she got her things she ran outside and ran to the corridor. She went past the Slytherin common room. She didn't know where to go so she kept on running...until she hit a girl with dirty blonde hair and fell. "Sorry!" Berii said, standing up.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Funny I'd finally meet someone who didn't freak out over my tail... I have to wear robes all the time and I tell them it's a rat that follows me..."
I smiled as I looked at Terra, then at our destination.
"Here we are... Potions."
I walked in, and many of the students were pointing at me and laughing. A part of me just wanted to strangle them one by one... then again, that would just get me killed.
"Mr. Nathaniel. Our werewolf Mudblood. Stunning combination, isn't it? Take your seat in the back, and shut up. You're going to be ignored by me and like it. Understood?"
I nodded obediently, and sat down in the back. Snape told Terra to take her seat.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I smiled back.
I had just turned my head to look at a broomstick someone was carrieng when "Ah!" something crashed into me, and I fell to the floor, my dirty blonde hair in my eyes, my cheek slammed against the floor.Sitting up, and rubbing my cheek, I heard a voice."Sorry!" I reached over to pull my bag over.I stood up, and hoisted the bag onto my shoulder again."It's okay, really, it is." I said as I looked at the girl.

"Sorry!Gotta go!Bye!" I hurried after Kite.

Snape smirked at us."Sit." I obeyed, watching Kite out of the corner of my eye.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Snape smiled at me.
"10 Points from Slytherin, Mr. Nathaniel."
I looked awestruck.
"For what!!?"
"For being a Mudblood, dummy."
The class giggled. Dumbledore would not take this kindly...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Most class except me and of course, Kite giggled.What is so funny about that?Geez. I angrily thought in my mind as I took out my books, ink and quill, laying them on the desk carefully.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Additionally, Terra, 25 Points from Slytherin for inappropriate thoughts. And 20 more for being nice to the wolf boy. Would you like me to nullify all Slytherin points for 3 months? I can, you know..."
Snape chuckled as he said this...

OOC: Odd Snape would take points from his own house... but oh well!

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
((AH!Snape can read MINDS?O_O))
Not thinking anymore, I just sat there, ready.

Blaine
April 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
As soon as young Aerin had entered the Great Hall, students began to move in hordes toward the large doors. She was pushed out and shook her head, moving swiftly to her first class, Charms. When she walked into the classroom, Professor Flitwick immediately asked her is she'd take a letter to Snape. Aerin nodded and made her way down to the dungeons. Loudly rapping on Professor Snape's class door, the young one awaited for it to be opened as she clutched the parchment in her hands.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: No, Snape's just being his jerky self. No mind reading, he just guessed there.

IC: Snape continued his ranting, taking away point after point from Slytherin. Be it my eyes, hair, tail, whatever, he found something to pick on me about. Then Professor McGonagall entered.
"As of now Kite Nathaniel is in Gryffindor. I don't see how Snape got him in, but I'm getting him out." She said.
She walked over to me and handed me new Gryffindor robes. I took off the Slytherin robes and put on my new Gryffindor ones. I shuddered, knowing I wouldn't be with Terra as much anymore.
Snape simply smiled.
"Then all those points will go from Gryffindor." he commented.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
OOC:Oh.^^;
In my head, I sighed.Why?Well, he deserves it.A nasty voice suddenly popped into in my head, and said You're in because you are sly and clever......the sorting hat thought it'd be best, like your father, who was in Slytherin, unlike your Gryfindor mother.But it made a mistake!No....see, I don't think you shou-BE QUIET! I shuddered.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Terra, is there a problem? Then 10 points from Gryffindor. Now shut your mouth and keep it that way. Same for you, Nathaniel. Shut up or get detention."
I shuddered. Why was Snape being so mean?

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
What?Gryfindor? I pushed the thought aside for a moment as Snape cleared his throaght."Now class..." he said in his oily voice."We will be making a basic potion today..."

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"... and it's called 'Make Gryffindor Lose the House Cup.'"
Everyone outside of Gryffindor howled in laughter, Terra excluded, I assumed.
"Just kidding. Now, who can tell me the ingredients to a Wiggenweld Potion? And raise your hands or I'll deduct points from Gryffindor."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I raised my hand.Snape breezily nodded.
OOC:I'm making it up.
"Essence of Murtlap, a strand of Gillyweed and a Pheonix feather?" Snape sighed."Unforchantly, you are correct, Miss Lanes.Five points.Now you wolfie!" he pointed to Kite.I put my hand down.

Minunchu
April 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Kiana, a pureblood was so emberrased as she made it to her class late. She is usually teachers pet. All the boys think she is attractive, although she trys to stay with Kiri, her best friend, they still gossip. She always thinks, beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse....beauty is a curse.... As she walked into Potions, she happened to be whistled at by boys in the class. Trying to egnore them, she thought WHY AM I SO PRETTY!? ((((I hope you guys don't mind if i join))))

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
OOC: These are the correct ones... read the first book if you don't believe me.
"Wiggentree bark, dittany, moly, and Flobberworm mucus?"
Snape nodded.
"Miss Lanes, I meant 5 points from your house, not to it. Wolf boy happened to get it right, not you. So 20 points from Gryffindor for the right answer, Wolfie."

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Amara looked at Josh. "Wizard chess?" she asked. "I haven't played that. Is it the same as ordinary chess? But I have to warn you, I'm a really bad chess player, I spent two years in chess club at primary school and only ever won one game."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Hm... Terra concentrated, as the class droned by, she got a couple right, a few wrong...

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
By the end of the class, Kite had gone 5 for 5 on questions.
"Very good, Mr. Nathaniel. 10 points times 5 questions equals 50 points. So 50 points from Gryffindor for your answers." Snape grinned roguishly.
I simply stared at Snape, in disbelief I was losing points.
"Class is dismissed."
And I walked out of Potions class, and began to show signs of crying...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"Kite..." I walked out with the boy."It's okay....look I think we have Charms next...good!I've been pratcing all summer with my mother!" I exclaimed, trying to cheer him up.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"I hope that dragon gets fired."
And as I walked through the halls, everyone I passed pointed and laughed. Chants of "Wolf Boy" echoed throughout the halls. I couldn't believe that the esteemed Hogwarts had students this unaccepting of a single student...
"It's too late to cheer me up. And no matter how well I do in Snape's class, he'll fail me for sure. Maybe I should live in the forest like the werewolf I am or something..."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Please!He'll fail me too,....c'mon stay!" I yelled at a couple of students who were teasing Kite, they backed away."Okay!Here we are!" I said as we came to another classroom.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: I am in bad mood right now. I missed a AAA by a single Good on DDR. But whatever.

IC: "All right. I suppose I'll stay, but only until I'm driven out by a mob."
I smiled faintly, hoping the next professor would have any bit of kindness in their heart...

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:21 PM
OOC:Oh.
"Welcome!" sqeaked a tiny man that was perched apon a pile of books."I am Proffesor Flitwick! Welcome children!" I nudged my friend."He seems nice...." I whispered to Kite.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:23 PM
OOC: It's okay. The older mixes are tougher anyway ^^

IC: "Fine, but if he calls me 'Wolf Boy' I'm leaving."
I took my seat and awaited the professor's instructions.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Now, class..." started Proffesor Flitwick as everyone was seated."Keep in mind that you will be kind to your classmates!" several Slytherins groaned at this."Serves them right!" I whispered to Kite."Now, let us begin!"

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Professor?" A Slytherin called out with her hand raised.
Flitwick nodded to her.
"Is there a charm that gets rid of werewolves? I really hate seeing that green-haired kid with the tail..."
The band of Slytherins laughed in unison.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Now now!" sqeaked Prof. Flitwick.
"Oh be quiet!" I whispered fiercly to the girl.She laughed, then immeandently became quiet.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:41 PM
The Slytherins usually sat together, but one Slytherin other than Terra was alone. She began giggling. She began the 'Wolf Boy' chant again.
"Quiet! No making fun of the wolf boy!" Flitwick demanded.
I was furious by now.
"I'm out of here. Later, Professor Dipstick."
No sooner had I gotten out into the hall did I bump into McGonagall.
"Kite Nathaniel?" she asked.
"That's my name. And before you speak, if you even call me 'Wolf Boy' once, I'll... never mind."
The kindly professor seemed worried about me.
"Kite, what's wrong? They're teasing you for your tail again?"
I nodded.
"Who?"
"Who do you think?"
"Oh."
"If you need me, I'll be sitting in class. You know who I am: just look for the tail and the target of finger-pointing."
I sat down in my seat. As I sat down, a Slytherin asked me when I last howled at the moon. I pushed her sideways, making her fall flat on the floor.

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Go Kite!" I cheered as he came back, and pushed that stupid Sytherin girl.At least class was almost over now.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Class ended, and it was time for lunch. The girl I pushed down came up behind me and stomped on my tail. I yelped in pain, and everyone around me laughed.
"What a freak..."
"Stupid wolf..."
"Loser..."
"Mudblood..."
The comments were really hurting me. A few people even imitated me howling at the moon. I tried to act like I was unaffected, but I couldn't. I led Terra to a private spot, and whimpered.
"It's no use. I told you I'm better off in the forest. Thanks for helping, but a half-werewolf will never make it in Hogwarts. And besides, that tail stomping hurt!"

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"But..." My eyes filled with tears.I tried to hide them.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"I'll stay, all right? But I want you to promise me something. You're going to have to find one teacher who doesn't call me 'Wolf Boy' during class. And Professor McGonagall doesn't count."

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I bit my lip."I'll try." I promised."What is next on the schedule?" I said, ignoring a giggling Slythrin girl's rude comment.

Plasma
April 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Transfiguration. With McGonagall. I suppose she's the nicest adult here besides Dumbledore..."

OOC: Good night! I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm back on!

ScArLetSkye
April 20th, 2004, 07:01 PM
OOC:Kay!Bye!(I might not be on 'till 3:00 or 4:00, 'cause I have tennis tommorow I think.)
"COOL!" I burst out."LET'S GO, LET'S GO!" I sqealed.I took Kite by the arm, and dragged him along to the next class.

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Berii had finish eating her lunch and went to her next class. She looked at her schedule. "Transfiguration?" She asked herself. She found the where the class were and saw Slytherins and Gryffindors enter. In all of Berii's class, their were only Gryffindors, she was a bit shocked but found it a little interesting having classes with other houses.

Pluslechu
April 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I sat in transfiguration, fidling with my wand as I waited for Prof. McGonagal and the other students. I was early, as transfiguration was my best and favorite class.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I went into Transfiguration Class. I sat next to a girl fiddling with her wand.
"Hi!" I said. "I'm Joshua Bates. But my friends call me Batesy. And I'm in Grffindor."

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"Ah!" Berii said as she went in the room. There were only a few students inside. She grinned. "At last I didn't get lost." She said to herself, sitting down.

Pluslechu
April 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"Oh, hi! I'm Kiri." I replied. "I'm in Ravenclaw."

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Berii looked at the other students inside the room, all of them were having fun. She sighed and looked at her watch.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"OK!" I said. "What is with the other houses? They just avoid everyone in other houses!"

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Berii heard the boy's comment. It was true almost all the students ignore anyone who's not in the same house as them.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I turn to the other girl.
"Hi!" I said. "I'm Joshua Bates. Gryffindor House!"

Mari
April 20th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"Hi Joshua, I'm Berii Asakura." She said smiling. "I'm in Gryffindor too." She added.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 10:40 PM
"Just call me Batesy!" I said.
I was pretty bored waiting for McGonnagal. The only thing alive at her desk was a cat.
Alot of people were talking. If Mcgonnagal heard this she would be angry.
"SILENCE!" Yelled a voice. It came from McGonnagal. But there was no cat.
"Where is the cat?" I asked.
"I am the cat!" She said sternly. "We will learn about that in todays leasson!"

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
[JA is back...]

Amara was sitting, bored, at a desk in the corner of the classroom, half-asleep. She jumped, noticing a teacher at the desk. Surely she hadn't been there before?

[JA must go home now. She will be back sometime tomorrow, hopefully... or the next day.]

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"Today's lesson is about Animagi (That's what animal transformation is called isn't it?)!" Professor McGonnagal announced.
She began telling us about the transformations. How the markings are similer to the traits of people.

Ytnim
April 21st, 2004, 04:28 AM
OOC: I'm just saying this but you know plasma the kids wouldn't be teasing you. They'd be so sh!t scared of you that they'd tell their parents to get you expelled. They wouldn't be teasing you in case you decided to bite them.

IC: I had been put in Gryffindor. The sorting hat told me his secret. He actually ramdomly picks people for each house, making sure no house had more students than an other. I was sitting at the back of the class, sleeping. I have a strange magic ability to sense when people were nearby and be alerted to it. That means waking up if I'm sleeping.

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 06:00 AM
I watched as the Professor explained animagi. It sounded cool!

Jesus Freak Josh
April 21st, 2004, 12:47 PM
When Professor McGonnagal finished she gave some homework.
"For this weeks homework you have to find out who and when started Anamagi!" She said. "No if, ands, or buts!"

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: I'm just saying this but you know plasma the kids wouldn't be teasing you. They'd be so sh!t scared of you that they'd tell their parents to get you expelled. They wouldn't be teasing you in case you decided to bite them.

IC: I had been put in Gryffindor. The sorting hat told me his secret. He actually ramdomly picks people for each house, making sure no house had more students than an other. I was sitting at the back of the class, sleeping. I have a strange magic ability to sense when people were nearby and be alerted to it. That means waking up if I'm sleeping.

OOC: Hey! You know there's no avoiding censors here!

IC: I kept quiet all of Transfigurations class. I couldn't stand to hear about Animagi. I'm guessing that's what they thought I was: an Animagi who got stuck midway through transformation.

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 02:41 PM
I put the work in a folder I carried around. After class, I asked Kite what the grey thing by his feet was.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM
"If you must know, it's a tail. I'm half werewolf, and somehow everyone thinks I'm an Animagi that got stuck midway through transformation..."

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Really? Cool..." I said. I thought werewolves were facinating, myself.
((Cool siggy, btw XD Funny.))

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 02:51 PM
Berii heard a boy talking about his tail. "Wow! That's so cool." Berii thought, staring at his tail.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Glad you think so. Everyone else thinks I'm a total freak... except Terra. So what house are you in? I never got to ask."

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Oh, I'm in Ravenclaw. And I don't think your a freak at all-I mean, it's jst a tail. Keep it held up with a belt, and no one will notice." I said, pulling my robes aside. there was a white tail held up against my back. "I've got the same problem. My mother was a werewolf. Heh, what a coincidence."

Amy-chan
April 21st, 2004, 02:58 PM
*still wishes she had a friend who cared whether or not she got lost in a dark, dangerous forest* Crystal hated to admit it, but deep inside she knew: she was lost, and no one, not even a teacher, was looking for her. She could've cried if she hadn't seen it. It was the gray thing! Once it was close enough, she realized it was a wolflike puppy, getting closer every second. "You're so cute!!!" Crystal said, picking up the pup. The cute bundle of fur licked her face. Then Crystal noticed something. The puppy was wearing a small torn dress.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Well...at least not all students her are mean." Berii said to herself, now looking at her teacher.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:10 PM
"So, uh, what's your name? I'm Kite, but I never got properly introduced, I don't believe."

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 03:11 PM
((I added somrthing to my last post.)) "I'm Kiri." I said.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
"Wow. So you're half werewolf too. You know, it's not so bad when you have someone else with a common problem. Terra will be happy when I tell her I'm staying!"

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Yes. Well, enough of that, I've got to go to my next class, Herbology."

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Herbology? Actually, that's my next class also..." I said, pulling out my schedule.

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 03:20 PM
Sorry I dropped in like this, but I wanted to see how this would go, cause I thought I was the only into Harry Potter. But I guess I was wrong, and it's doing pretty well. I guess the point I'm trying to get to is.............................can I join? Or is it too late?

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: Feel free pal! I must say that has to be the cutest little avatar I've seen. And to think I made it for you...

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Sorry, but I can't help overhearing, Your going to Herbology next right? I was wondering if you know where it is." Berii said.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
"I believe we have to go out of the building to the greenhouse. Follow me."
I led Berii outside to a greenhouse.
"Here it is. Let's go in; you don't want to be late..."

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
I must say that has to be the cutest little avatar I've seen. And to think I made it for you...

((Made with a lovely Suta-Raito image! X3))

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: By the way, is Kiri going to follow me and Berii to Herbology or does she have a different class?

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
"Hey!Wait up K!" I yelled as I made my way over to Kite."Herbology, right?" I noticed the girl who had knocked me over earlier in the morning."Hi!Remember me?"

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 03:36 PM
I walked into the greenhouse and found a seat.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:37 PM
"Guess what, Terra? You know Kiri, right? Well, turns out she's half werewolf too. Now that I'm not the only one with a tail, I'm staying! Things'll be just fine."
I unconsciously gave Terra a little kiss on the cheek. I was shocked when I realized what I did.
"Oh, my god! Did I just do that??"

Mari
Berii nodded. "I'm really sorry about what I did this morning." She said. "You're in Herbology too?" She asked.

ScArLetSkye
I blushed.
It did feel kinda nice though...
"Uh huh!" I nodded quickly, still red."I am!And um, it's okay.Really."

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 03:40 PM
Berii laughed silently when Terra blushed. "I think I'm gonna like it here after all." Berii thought, grinning.

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Soo..." I said, reddening madly, trying not to look at anything else."We um, didn't really get to interduce ourselves, you know, after the whole accident.I'm Terra, Kite probally already told you that."

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 03:48 PM
Berii laughed a little louder, seeing her face get redder. "I'm Berii, Nice to meet you Terra." She said.

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Cool name!So, what house are you in, Berii?" I replied, trying to hide my blush.It didn't work.

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Name: Johann Sebastian Bache (Not related to the composer!)

Description: Light-hearted, and loves adventures. Often strays away from work, to go on andventures, but none the less a very fine student, and his parents have high hopes for him. He wears faded blue jeans and a black muscle shirt when he isn't doing school work and just relaxing.

I hope that will do. So now what do I do? Do I just put myself in a house and begin?

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC:Yup.Put yerself in a house and begin, mate!:P
I looked at the ground; embarresed.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Thanks. I'm in Gryffindor, and you?" Berii asked.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Terra, I'm really sorry about that... it was an impulse."
I sat in my seat as Professor Sprout entered the greenhouse.

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
I made a face."Slytherin.Don't judge me by my house, okay? I'm pretty much rejected there." I sighed."The Sorting Hat thought I should go into Slither-in because:A-My dad went there.B-It thinks I'm clever and sly.No other reasons." we went into the greenhouse."Kite, it's okay." I said, growing embarresed.Ooh, what do we have here?Crushie-crush-crush....The nasty voice again.Be quiet!

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
"If you didn't want to be in Slytherin, what house did you want to be in?" She asked, walking inside the room.

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM
"I thought I was going to be in Gryfindor...the Sorting Hat didn't think I should have." I said, sort of sadly as I took my seat.Crushie crush...
BE QUIET!

Blaine
April 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM
Aerin sat on the bank of the mammoth lake, her eyes skimming the water. It had been an entire day and she hadn't met anyone in Hufflepuff nor talked to anyone other than her professors. It was pitiful... She hated Hogwarts and six more years of the school was going to kill the beauty...

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 04:03 PM
I walked into hogwarts as I went into the Great Hall. There I sat under the sorting hat and it roared out, "RAVENCLAW!" I jumped with surprised as one of the 4th year students led me up the stairs to the dorm. I unpacked my stuff and went to my first class. At Professor Snapes door, "This must be my first class." I said as I opened the door.

Snape roared, "YOU ARE LATE! Take your seat, and let me get back to teaching the class."

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: Blaine... what does "Mamotte ageru..." mean? Just curious...

IC: Professor Sprout urged us to take our seats. A Slytherin girl reached behind me and gave my tail a hard yank. I screamed sharply, and the class began to laugh...

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
Berii noticed the slight change of Terra's voice "Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." She said softly.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
The Slytherin girl raised her hand.
"Professor Sprout, is there a plant that kills green-haired freaks? This dude's really starting to bug me."
The band of Slytherins laughed behind me.

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Stop it!" I said to the girl who had pulled Kite's tail. "I'm the same way, and you don't see anyone picking on me!" I said, leting my tail hang beneath my robes.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Like you're one to talk? I know you're a wolf freak too..."
Again, giggles came from the Slytherins.
"You two would make a good couple. Until you go berserk and kill each other on a full moon."
More giggles emanated, and then the girl walked around and pulled Kiri's tail.
"You get the same as your boyfriend."

Blaine
April 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC:Mamotte ageru means "I will protect you".

IC: She was cutting classes, but the pureblood didn't care. Hufflepuffs were supposed to freak over their classes... Why was she so weird? Aerin shook her head, falling into the cool, dewy grass, surely staining her crisp uniform. Tugging at her tie, she lossened the awful contraption and listened to the squid splash around.

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Err, I know this is probably too late, but can I join ^^'''?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
(Go ahead! ^_^)
After class I went outside to do homework, and watch the sunset.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 04:27 PM
Berii saw what the other Slytherins did, she couldn't fight back since she didn't know any spells. So instead of fighting she ran to Kiri and Kite and stood in front of them. "Hey stop that." She said to the girl.

When Professor Sprout finally saw what they were doing, she told everybody to sit down.

When the class was over Berii ran outside and sat down on the grass.

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
Berii saw what the other Slytherins did, she couldn't fight back since she didn't know any spells. So instead of fighting she ran to Kiri and Kite and stood in front of them. "Hey stop that." She said to the girl.
((Uh...class is over...))

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 04:39 PM
Name: Zeth Dracosta
Description: Zeth is an averagely tall teen, about 5'8. He has light gray hair, down to his shoulders. He is not one to talk a lot, and he is always practicing his magic. He belongs to Gryffindor, and is not well known with everyone else, but if anyone got to know him, they would surely be in for a surprise.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:46 PM
After class I went to find Kiri.
"Sorry about Herbology... actually the only reason I'm in Gryffindor is because McGonagall refused to let me stay in Slytherin."

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 04:48 PM
"I can see why." I replied.

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: Good night! See you tomorrow.

IC: "She said the last thing she would let happen is to let a child like me eaten up by the Slytherins' darkness."

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
For some reason, I felt a bit jealous when the Slytherin said that.But I shook it off and yeled "SHUT UP!" at the jeering crowd.Most quieted when I yelled that and then a boy commented "Ooh, jealous aren't you!?" a girl also yelled back "FREAK!You like, actually, like wolf boy, and wolf girl.FREAK!" The comments stung but I didn't care...

Class was over.I walked out by myself, tears filing my eyes.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 04:57 PM
Berii was about to go to the Gryffindor common room when she saw Terra. "Terra...What's wrong? Berii asked.

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Nothing." I whispered.I started to head torward the Slytherin house, a corrider down to the left.Tears sprang to my eyes.Because of...One, she was mean to Kite and that other girl, two...I....felt....jealous?Do I possibly have a...a a crush on him?It explains my jealousy.I DO! I yelled in my mind.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 05:04 PM
Berii's sighed as she walk to the Gryffindor common room. She knew why Terra was sad. "I'm sorry Terra..." She thought as she went inside the the common room.

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Zeth was watching the girl take the insults, but he could hardly stand it anymore. He toyed with his wand, wondering if he should or should not spread some discipline around the area. He decided to wait a little longer, and see how things would turn out

ScArLetSkye
April 21st, 2004, 05:08 PM
I was confused.As I entered the common room, rude comments were flung at me."SO WHAT!" I replied each time, as I climbed the stairs to the girl's dorm.There, I flung myself onto my bed, and sniffed.A single tear slid out of my eye.

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 05:29 PM
I got up and walked toward the school. In the dormatory, I put my pyjamas on. I looked at my tail. Why had I told anyone about it in the first place? Oh well. At least it made Kite feel a bit better. I looked at the broomstick lying on my bed. Maybe I could take it for a spin around the uiddich field to calm my nerves.

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM
Zeth took off on his Firebolt, just to fly around the Quidditch field. He never tried out fo rht eteam, not yet anyways. He just loved to fly around on his broom, and let all his troubles fly away

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
I opened a window and went outside on my broomstick. (let's say it's a Firebolt :P) I closed the window behind me and went to the quiddich feild. I noticed someone there.

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 05:59 PM
As his eyes got accustomed to the dark, he saw a lone figure, flying in the wind. He thought he was the only one that could be out right now, with all of the homework and studying to be done. He had no idea who it was, but he was interested on who it was

Pluslechu
April 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
I moved closer,wondering who this other person was.

DragonTrainer
April 21st, 2004, 06:18 PM
Curiosly, and cautiosly, he moved towards whoever the person was. When he was withing hearing range, he called out, "Who are you, and why are you out at such a time?"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
OOC: Can you give me a chance to post? Also I am going to e gone in 2 Hours so I won't be on as often for these 3 days.

BIC:
I walked over to a boy who was calling out to someone.

Geometric-sama
April 21st, 2004, 07:51 PM
OOC: Hey, I'm back! But only for the next ten minutes. I'm not on very often, max of an hour a day - so I miss a lot of the RP action.

IC: Amara couldn't sleep, for some reason. Standing up, she walked over to the window and looked out. There were some people outside! She hoped they weren't criminals.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 08:29 PM
Berii looked at her things. "Ah! There it is." She was hiding a broom under her bed. She went near the window, and stood on the broom. Being as careless as she is she tried some stunts she did when she was at home. She was enjoying it, but she got tired soon and went back inside the room. "I hope no one saw me..." was all Berii could think of while going to sleep.

Ytnim
April 22nd, 2004, 12:00 AM
I was in the Gryffindor common room doing my homework. Just thought I'd tell you guys, my version of homework is thinking of excuses of why I didn't do homework. Then a round black thing came pelting at my head. I dodged it and it stopped in mid-air. It landed in the mantle piece. Now it could be seen as a black owl. "Hey bludger!" (I named him bludger because he is black and is always trying to hurt me and I'm a a real lazy person) "What you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in the owlery?" The bird either didn't here me or didn't care, it just sat there. I went to my dormitory, which was empty, and started to practise some useful magic. My hands glowed red then shot fire balls from my fingers. They went everywhere, but then stopped and all homed in on a vase. The vase was hit by 10 small balls of fire and exploded. Then my hands glowed white and a ball of white magic collected all the pieces of the vase and rebuilt the vase but it still had the cracks in it. Then the whole vase glowed the same colour of my hands and became fully fixed, cracks and all gone. A smile crept along my face. I was going to try floating tonight as well but I was tired so I go into bed and layed down, staring at the ceiling.

Blaine
April 22nd, 2004, 04:20 AM
Aerin stepped into her domitory, looking longingly out the window. There were witches and wizards out on the field... At this time of day? So odd... But being the curious one she was, the young beauty climbed out of her window and onto the roof, sitting down on the shingles, watching them all.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 12:07 PM
I walked down to the Quidditch field, with Snitch on my shoulder. I didn't really care that he wasn't in the owlery...
I came across Kiri and waved hello. I also saw a new person with her.

DragonTrainer
April 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Zeth felt uneasy around these people. He had no idea who they were, and they probably didn't know who he himself was. But he tried not to let it bother him, and took off to fly around the castle.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
OCC: Can I join this RP if its not to late? I dont mind if its to late. But it looks like a lot of fun!

Blaine
April 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
The young girl leaned back against the protruding roof, watching the stars twinkle. She sighed, breathing in the crisp night air.

DragonTrainer
April 22nd, 2004, 02:03 PM
As Zeth was reaching high altitudes, he saw a lone figure sitting on the roof. He was curious as to who the stranger was, so he flew a little closer, but as he was about to land, he fell off the broom and crash landed right by the stranger.

Mari
April 22nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
While Berii was trying to sleep, she heard a sound coming from the roof. She took her broom out and quietly, she went to the place where the sound came from and watched what was happening.

Plasma
April 22nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Snitch hooted peacefully as I walked around the field. I wanted to show Terra something but she wasn't around...

Mari
April 22nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
Berii was waiting for the person she was watching to move when she heard a sound. "Anna...Be quiet." Berii whispered. She was afraid of getting caught, she jumped to her broom and went down to the field.

Geometric-sama
April 22nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
OOC: Legendary_pokegirl, come right in! XD

IC: Amara couldn't stand just staying in the dormitory any longer. Grabbing her jacket, she quietly tiptoed down the stairs, hiding in the shadows, and headed towards the Quidditch field.

ScArLetSkye
April 22nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
I sobbed into my pillow, not bothering to close the window.A girl walked by me."Gee, what a freak." she muttered and went downstairs.I know this isn't a big issue.BUT WHY DO I FEEL SO CONFUSED???

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 22nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
OCC: Okay I guess I will then!

Name: Karli
Description: She is kind, and good at magic. She is new at Hogwarts. She is in Gryffindor, and she has a Snowy owl named Feather Duster, but you can just call her feather.

Mari
April 22nd, 2004, 03:46 PM
Berii was walking silently in the field. She was holding her broom in her right hand, and Anna was on her left shoulder. Anna kept on hooting softly in her ear. "What is it Anna?" Berii asked, her voice barely audible. Anna hooted again.