PDA

View Full Version : Which Legendary do you despise the most?

Tutwiglup
August 25th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Which out of all the legendarys do u dilike the most be it because of poor stats, stupid appearence or anything else

Zorua
August 25th, 2007, 09:59 AM
This belongs in pokemon general

~Moved

Sweet Candace
August 25th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Mewtwo, I don't like how it looks

Myoko-chan
August 25th, 2007, 10:09 AM
The regis, they make me puke.
I mean...they're like robots or something

spyroflameX
August 25th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Regigigas. How can three elements make a normal type?! What's up with that? Also, a pokemon that pulled continents with ropes... Wth? Who uses ropes? Just use your bare arms.

Concorde
August 25th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Agreed, Regis are the worst. And these little buttons on them...are they their eyes? OMG ._. Also I don't like three pixies, they are just sorta Mew copies imo...

pokenutjob
August 25th, 2007, 10:34 AM
moltress! and regis are pretty awful but moltress has totake the win for this. its like a shaved chicken on fire

Chibaymega12
August 25th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Heatran, yeah, it looks like a piece of crap, and the mixture of the two types is crap

Just Darth
August 25th, 2007, 11:09 AM
the fire chicken! well moltres and the pink furball.

Anti
August 25th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Darkrai and Arceus. Mewtwo pwns! Darkrai is a poser IMO, and Arceus is a Mew copy. I like the older pokes better.

Dr.Stiles
August 25th, 2007, 11:24 AM
hmmmm...i dont like any of the regis including regigigas and i dont like dialga either thats why i got pearl :D

Random
August 25th, 2007, 12:11 PM
I say the regis for ugliness, but more then that, Regigigas, wth is with this guy, bushes on the top and for feet, just weird.

sandcrawler
August 25th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Arceus is a giraffe or something, right? There we go.

Based on appearance: Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, Regigigas, Regis, Jirachi, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Darkrai...

Anti
August 25th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Arceus is a giraffe or something, right? There we go.

Based on appearance: Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, Regigigas, Regis, Jirachi, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Darkrai...

Notice all of those are in or after ruby and sapphire. The old legendaries were more legendary IMO.

Gold Tom
August 25th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Mewtwo, he was all deus ex machina whenever someone used him in battle.

Argento
August 25th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I'm not a big fan of Shaymin. Should be a regular Pokemon, not a legendary. Or Jirachi. Or Celebi.

Eos Aduro
August 25th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Im not a big fan of Groudon. It needs Fire Type, not just ground.

AztecSunshine
August 25th, 2007, 07:15 PM
mewtwo,arceus,and heatran those things look crap, and who says arceus is a arceus stole mewtwo's part mewtwo stole mew's part mew is cute, how would a clone of the cutest legendery look like this ugly thing?

The Fallen
August 25th, 2007, 09:53 PM
To be honest the 4th generation is a slap in the face to the past legendaries; excluding the three dragons, Arceus and the trio. All others don't really deserve to have legendary in their name. I'm still confused as to why they chose to have so many.

The regi's are also pretty bad.

Apathetic_Yen
August 25th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Jirachi, Shaymin, Heatran, and, I think that's it for me.

Allen K.
August 26th, 2007, 02:38 AM
The 3 ovni are not cool at all.
They're just useless ! xD

Smarties-chan
August 26th, 2007, 02:48 AM
The regis. Those things are just random lumps of ice, rock and steel. That's so creative. <.<

mewtwo,arceus,and heatran those things look crap, and who says arceus is a arceus stole mewtwo's part mewtwo stole mew's part mew is cute, how would a clone of the cutest legendery look like this ugly thing?
Because it was enhanced with human DNA, giving it a more human-ish look.

Willbey
August 26th, 2007, 09:59 AM
regigigas looks weird, and i don't know why there is a big round thing on Arceus's body. It looks weird.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
August 26th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Regis. Definitly. They just look like a pile of rock to me o_o
[where'stheinspiration?]

oh & I agree with ~Yanmega~. It's a big shame that Mewto is Mew's clone xD

Zulen
August 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I really like Regigigas' character design. Very original and intimidating. Unfortunately, I have no need for a Normal type, and with his ability, it really hurts his priority to other legendaries. I wish he was better, but for the most part, I find he just sucks (comparatively to the amount of work you have to do to acquire one).

I'd have to go with Shaymin and Jirachi. How these weaklings wormed their way into the Legendaries is beyond me.

Ichikool
August 26th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Arceus... it's dumb to have a God of Pokemon yet. x.x
Why can't real God be the God of Pokemon?

EDIT: Maybe mewtwo also.

MV
August 26th, 2007, 01:06 PM
zapdos, electrics are pretty useless..

spam
August 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Regis: They look ugly and they're very weak.
Mespirit/Azelf: two other legendaries that look very ugly, but I'm not sure if they're weak though.
Shaymin: Why is he a legendary? He's not even that strong. I'll have to give him credit for his cool Japanese name though.
Cresselia: Another useless legendary that wil just go into my PC and never really be used unless I want to train it.
Manaphy: Gross... I seriously hate its look. It also seems weak compared to the other cute legendaries.
Heatran looks terrible despite his strength. His head looks fine, but the rest of him needs a makeover. He's still pretty cool though.
Arceus looks alright. I guess... But Mewtwo looks awesome.

PS: The regis are robots.

Inept Prodigy
August 26th, 2007, 10:54 PM
The regis, they all look so weird. Heatran, it's type isn't very good and I don't like the way it looks.

ピクシー
August 27th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Mewtwo. In my opinion he's too generic, typical 'bad background-turned-evil-then-turn-good' character. and his hands look stupid too. In my opinion.

Lo-chan
August 27th, 2007, 04:11 AM
I hate the Regi's -_- They are completly pointless in my opinion... And they are very weak D=

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 27th, 2007, 05:42 AM
lets see all of the Psychic legendaries Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Mespirt, Uxie, Azlef, etc. and the regis

:t354:TG

Inept Prodigy
August 27th, 2007, 02:27 PM
lets see all of the Psychic legendaries Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Mespirt, Uxie, Azlef, etc. and the regis

Lugia is a Psychic type too.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 27th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, but Lugia wa actually good. Th ones I don' like are Deoxys, becaues gamefreak had to go all "Let's give it insane strength" on me, Arceus, because everyones doodooing on themselves for one, and palkia, because it looks dumb, hence my Diamind version...

Me2UJus4Free
August 27th, 2007, 11:47 PM
All of the Gen 4 Legendaries. It's like a big slap in the face. And Deoxys.

AztecSunshine
August 28th, 2007, 02:24 AM
the regis are defensive legenderies, and they are NOT weak, they are great walls and tanks, they look great, there types are awesome! unlike the legendery birds/dogs/pixies so for who ever said the regis suck, look at them first,use them,than talk

Power Ram
August 28th, 2007, 04:20 AM

yeah i know wot you mean. its like there actions are so monotone or something of a similar intent. its really annoying.

AztecSunshine
August 28th, 2007, 04:31 AM
I hate the Regi's -_- They are completly pointless in my opinion... And they are very weak D=

pointless? how are they pointless? and they are NOT weak just check there defense it's HUGE for the weakest legenderies.

Always and Never
August 28th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah, but they're disgusting looking. I mean, they seriously make me want to gag.

BassFace
August 28th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I don't care much for any of the horribly overpowered legendaries with excessively high base stats.

As for the Regis, I kind of like them because of their great defensive stats. Though they're not my personal favourite Pokemon, I would definitely train them, because I tend to favor defense over attack in my Pokemon team.

robbman14
August 28th, 2007, 06:20 PM
The regis, Moltres, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Deoxys, Sinnoh legendary trio, and Palkia. Raikou and Lugia were my favorites.

KingOfClubs
August 28th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Uh. Palkia. It's like a pink dinosaur! And everyone knows diamonds own pearls :P...

The Overlord
August 28th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Uxie maybe, but I don't really despise any Pokemon.

MegaTailzChao
August 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I dislike all of the legendaries in Diamond/Pearl. I don't HATE them, they're just...Uncool.

Except Arceus. I REALLY dislike Arceus. Almost close to hating him.

I mean come on, he's barely a god! You can catch him then enter him into contests in pretty pink ribbons and make him dance for an audience! I;m not sure that's very god-like. Also his base stats are retarded.

Me2UJus4Free
August 28th, 2007, 11:32 PM
I mean come on, he's barely a god! You can catch him then enter him into contests in pretty pink ribbons and make him dance for an audience! I;m not sure that's very god-like. Also his base stats are retarded.

That's blasphemes. not what you said, but entering a god into a Pokemon contest and making it dance. Nintendo really do not think this through. I'm sure many people would be offended by the thought of deity dancing in a contest.

~Swish~
August 28th, 2007, 11:32 PM
I think the amount of legendaries in the game now has spoilt the legendary Pokemon novelty now. I agree that some Pokemon shouldn't be regarded as legends that are, for example Shaymin, Manaphy etc.

The first 2 generation legendaries are the only ones I have respect for, especially the 5 birds, Art, Zap, Mol as well as Lugia and Ho-oh.

Inept Prodigy
August 29th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Yeah, but Lugia wa actually good. Th ones I don' like are Deoxys, becaues gamefreak had to go all "Let's give it insane strength" on me, Arceus, because everyones doodooing on themselves for one, and palkia, because it looks dumb, hence my Diamind version...

Yeah, I like Lugia too. Just saying it's a legendary too.

Vindog223
August 29th, 2007, 01:07 AM
I say the regis they are sooooooooo ugly.

DarkGreg
August 29th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Heatran, it's soooo ugly and it's not that good in battles.

Dymin
August 29th, 2007, 04:32 AM
I don't like Celebi that much, I remember when I was re-watching PKMN4Ever and how Celebi is like dead kind of, my older bro pointed out that it looked like an alien and I couldn't stop laughing and the English translation made it so much more funnier.

SilverPlatinum
August 29th, 2007, 04:59 AM
reis are so crap. also palkia is rubbish too

ScizorRacer12
August 29th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Well for Me. I think all lendaries make you feel like your powerful. Well they don't. Yes folks you heard me they don't. Expect for the Reges. They are beastly. Also Palkia is rubish. Almost 50% of the GTS trading is like, they demand Palika. I mean come on.If you need to get rid of a lendary do it.

Hip-And-Happenin
August 29th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Heatran, yeah, it looks like a piece of crap, and the mixture of the two types is crap

Booo! Heatran is the one legendary I think is really cool. :cool:
I hate all other legendaries, but probably Darkrai the most.

Aegis
August 29th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't say I despise any of the legendaries, but Mewtwo is the one I like the least. I just don't care for it that much, looks and all.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 29th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Lugia is a Psychic type too.

I know thats why I put etc. meaning I dont want to list them all because there are too many. I also forgot to list Jirachi and Deoxys see exactly

Espeon Master
August 29th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Deoxys, Manaphy, The trio from Sinnoh (uxie, mespirit, and azelf), and Arceus. All horrible

Inept Prodigy
August 29th, 2007, 02:23 PM
I know thats why I put etc. meaning I dont want to list them all because there are too many. I also forgot to list Jirachi and Deoxys see exactly

Ah, I guess I didn't notice that etc you put, my bad.

PokeRandom
August 29th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not a big fan of Shaymin or Phione/Manaphy.

brotlov
August 29th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I don't like Heatran, Giratina or the Regis, they just look.............bleh

Charizard-lord
September 1st, 2007, 01:38 AM
I think Shaymin looks a bit crappy, also the newest trio are blatant copies of Mew.

ScizorRacer12
September 1st, 2007, 03:25 AM
My friend says Mew, But I think he joking(He is not joking). So what've the person in front of me said.

Azonic
September 1st, 2007, 04:21 AM
This is an easy one, Arceus. They're pushing its stats to the limit. Pokemon with too much power take all the fun out of the game. I hate it.

palkia lover
September 1st, 2007, 04:31 AM
regis exept regigigas and steel

Blayze
September 1st, 2007, 04:10 PM

I agree. They are rather barftastic...

Mewtwo42
September 1st, 2007, 08:52 PM
I hate all the Regis, cuz the Legenderies are getting WAAAAAAY out of hand, and the Regis are the best example of why. They SUCK. They are weaker than most non legendaries. They just seem to be there to be there. For no reason at all.

AztecSunshine
September 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM
I hate all the Regis, cuz the Legenderies are getting WAAAAAAY out of hand, and the Regis are the best example of why. They SUCK. They are weaker than most non legendaries. They just seem to be there to be there. For no reason at all.

i don't think they are weaker, regice has 100 defense and 200 sp defense, regirock with 200 defense and 100 sp defense, steel with 150 in both defenses, they all have acceptable hp, rock has 100 attk, ice has 100 sp attk, steel has 75 in both attks, i think those are very good for the weakest legenderies, ppl who say they suck and all, it's just most of them never battled with them, i had steel on my old team and it was the best tank ever, his typing is good to.

MUSION
September 2nd, 2007, 02:34 PM
Mew and Manaphy.

Unlike most of the dudes here (except ~Yanmega~), I think the Regi's are pretty cool.

kydl
September 2nd, 2007, 02:36 PM
Mewtwo has to be the worse in my opinion >.<

palkia lover
September 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
also the three lake pokemon SUCK!

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 2nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
Arceus pisses me off. He is way to over powered, and, like Penguinpal6 said, over powered pokemon are no fun.

Hawks
September 3rd, 2007, 02:46 AM
Jirachi (or how ever u spell it :P) it looks like a sprout and I hate sprouts :cross-eye

Charaxes
September 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Mewtwo and its EM0-tastic approach to life. The long monologues, the proses, go write a book, Mewtwo, and depress people that way, instead of hogging airtime.

But since people are talking about it, don't care for Arceus. Why make the super-God of Pokemon now, unless you're ready to end it. Or at least, for the fifth generation or something. Bah.

The Infinite Devil Machine
September 5th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Raikou. It's not that amazing and it's fugly. Yet noone has it!

SheiK
September 5th, 2007, 09:17 PM
The Regis are ugly. Just plain ugly.

And the Dialga from Diamond. It's like an armored poser horse. Not intimidating at all. Like lamb.

dragon 122
September 5th, 2007, 10:09 PM
i like the regis a bit
but i totaly dislike regigas 1.it doesnt look like a regi
2.his/her abilitie(its so damn weak it halves his power)

nekolexis
September 6th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I don't really like Deoxys based on it's appearance.

Although, Why was Arceus the 'God' pokemon when Mew is top of the family tree? o_O"

Scorp Con
September 6th, 2007, 03:33 AM
I like Groudon,Mewtwo,Deoxys and Rayquaza;)

J-Rad
September 6th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I've always hated arues since I first saw it. I mean c'mon a base 120 in all stats and it can be any type. It's just gay I don't think they should ever release it in the US.

All of the regis (including regiggigas) Just suck out loud.

Dead Pool Avenged
September 6th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Mewtwo and Celebi look gay in my eyes.

~Dai-kun~
September 7th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Tune it down with the gay stuff...I really hate Phione. It really is a dissapointment and has no apparent reason to be a legendary except it has a relation(Slight)with Manaphy. BTW Dragonzilla think about it it's a dang god..a god pokemon..C'mon but that doesn't mean it can't be beat.

Jubilation
September 7th, 2007, 06:35 AM
I dislike every legendary, mainly becasue Ash like has a movie with every one of them and I hate Ash

~Dai-kun~
September 7th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Ash is not that bad you just ignore him and replace with your favorite non-Pokemon anime character put Ash in your silence buble and imagine the voice of your fave anime character and your safe from the annoying not Satoshi-ness of Ash.

Incinermyn
September 7th, 2007, 12:21 PM
The legendaries I absolutely loathe are Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and all of the other super-legendaries you can only get in a special event! They're cheap! I hate it when people brag on other forums about how great they are when they aren't. Man, I hate them.

Marauding Master
September 7th, 2007, 03:49 PM
All the legendaries after GSC. Except Rayquaza.