PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Skymin
August 25th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Rescue PC members by using their codes. Try to strive to be the coolest team ever!
The PMD2 thread can be found HERE (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135038)
------------------------------------------

Please use the following template (with ♀ and ♂):
Team Name:
Dungeon and Floor:
Code:
Reward: (If you're willing to give one.)

-----------------------------------------

VERY IMPORTANT
RULES

1. Follow all PokéCommunity Rules.
2. Absolutely NO SPAMMING. That was the reason the last one was closed.
3. No posts with something like "oh i need savin" without the code. You don't need to ask.
4. Do not put fake codes out to confuse and put more work for the rescuers. That's just mean.
5. Do not put posts asking for the location of pokémon or items. You could google it, check www.Serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net/), ask someone who seems to know VIA PM or ask the Moderator, Aegis.
6. Please do not post about Wondermail Generators and such. You can find information about them on the "DS Pokemon Games" Board.
7. If you have been rescued, please use strikeout or delete the code in the post and replace with HAVE BEEN SAVED. This is not really a full-on-rule, just something so we all don't get confused.
8. Please do not post rescues here if you are going to get a personal friend to do it. It wastes rescuers time and makes everything too confusing. And it's frustrating when you do rescue the person and find out your work has been wasted.
9. If you state that you are giving away a particular reward, please do not change it at the last minute, or lie about it. That's just mean.
10. Do NOT use Decodifiers, A-OK Mail Generators and other programs that make A-OK Mails. This thread is for saving by REAL people, not by computers.
11. If you break any of these rules, a X will be put against your name. If you get 3 Xs, you will be put on the Wall Of Shame and be banned from here for period of time (as much time as I see fit). If you keep doing it, I'll arrange something with the Mods.

If there are any mistakes on this post, please PM me.

Sweet Candace
August 26th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I'll be a Rescuer !

Team Hydrobolt's the name !

Pokemon: Pikachu (Lv. 74), Ho-OH (Lv. 50) and Dawn the Altaria (Lv. 36)
Have unlocked all dungeons up to Silver Trench and Western Cave

Skymin
August 26th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks, you'll be added now. Hopefully, we can get more members than last time. :3

Sweet Candace
August 26th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah, this seems a lot more organized than last time

Pokefan2008
August 27th, 2007, 04:11 AM
I'll be a Rescuer !

the team name is team dx!

Pokemon: Daljit the blaziken (Lv. 98),Michael the Ho-OH (Lv.75 ) and Michael the feraligater (Lv. 82)
Have unlocked all dungeons

brotlov
August 27th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I'd like to be a rescuer, here's my info:

Team Name. team Pizza
Main Pokemon. Blastoise lv 50, Charizard Lv 44
Dungeons that you can / cannot do. I can do all dungeons before the first half of game-exept sky tower, and i can also do the dog fields, i will not do lv 1 dungeons

Sweet Candace
August 27th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Oh ! Maddy can you updated, that I cannot and WILL not do Level 1 dungeons !

Skymin
August 27th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Allright. It's been updated. Remember, rescuers can get help from other rescuers if they are defeated in a dungeon.

I hope someone comes soon... We need some rescues :3

EDIT: We have a rescue! By me :3

Team Elemental with Pikachu
6P??8 2RTWF1?? CCR?H
!W??? ??P+M?8? -H?J6
??T?H ♀♀4?2H?? C0T♂♀
Grand Sea
N/A, although I can tell you it's a fairly low number. I have Dive with me though. I don't want to lose it.
A

Sweet Candace
August 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I'll save you Maddy, let me fire up my SP and I'll save you

Sorry for the double post, but I saved you Maddy, with Pika and my Diver, Quilifish

A-OK Password:
6P?H8 2P8WF1?? MCR?H
!WM?! ??R+M?85 -H?J6
?QT?H FF4?2H5? C0TMF

Bolded F-Female sign
Bolded M-Male sign

fredlocks
August 28th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Maddy, I'll be a Rescuer :D I'll get back to you with my team.

Yippeeeeee... lol

TEAM NAME: Savers?????? <-- I can't remember... lol
What else was it... POKEMON IN TEAM: <-- Doesn't that change from time to time??????? - Well in any case Swampert - LVL 70 or something and Typhlosion - LVL 50 or something lol, I can't remember anything today, but that's okay, you'll forgive me...... won't you, you will....??????????

Skymin
August 28th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Get me the details later then, Aidan.

Thanks, Dawnfanboy. I'll make you the top saver now. And I'll see if I have anything good to give you in the Thank-You mail, for a prize. Or, I could draw you something, sprite you something... make a banner or whatever. You choose.

If you doubt my drawing, I drew my Theme, and go to www.dragon-ryder.deviantart.com (http://www.dragon-ryder.deviantart.com) to see other stuff.

fredlocks
August 29th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Okay:
Team Name: Help Me!!! <-- (with the three exclamation marks)
Swampert - LVL 73
Typhlosion - LVL 43
Dungeon's I can't do - The Dungeon's that make you start at LVL 1..., and Sky Tower as I don't have fly lol

ProtrainerEon
August 29th, 2007, 01:55 AM
HELP.

O P 7 T ! R O 4 9 1 ? ?6 9 P ? 2
K X ? ? ? ? P ? 1 N ? ! ? 9 Q N P Q
? ? X ? T T J + T 4 Q ? ? (male) H 5 X (female)

Dungeon: Southern Cavern (A Rank)

B26F

I was told this is one letter short. That true?

fredlocks
August 29th, 2007, 02:23 AM
okay I'm rescuing you... YAY printing out code...

Sweet Candace
August 29th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hey, Maddy, mind creating me a Dawn avatar, thanks !

Skymin
August 29th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Uh... Dawnfanboy. The A-ok mail is wrong. I've doubled and tripled checked it. I'll let you keep your status, just as long as you get the correct A-OK mail, ASAP please.

fredlocks
August 29th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Uh... ProTrainerEon, It is true I could do it because it was one letter short... sorry :D

and Maddy, you know how there is one and yellow letters in the passwords... make it so that the white ones are in bold and the yellow ones in italics???

Cheers ~Aidan

Sweet Candace
August 29th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Okay, I'll get it eventually (Don't give me the password via Game Link Cab;e) just give me the password

Skymin
August 29th, 2007, 02:09 PM
What? What password? .____.
All passwords that were submitted are above.

brotlov
August 29th, 2007, 02:23 PM
HELP.

O P 7 T ! R O 4 9 1 ? ?6 9 P ? 2
K X ? ? ? ? P ? 1 N ? ! ? 9 Q N P Q
? ? X ? T T J + T 4 Q ? ? (male) H 5 X (female)

Dungeon: Southern Cavern (A Rank)

B26F

I was told this is one letter short. That true?

yeah, it's short by 1 letter, sorry

Sweet Candace
August 29th, 2007, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry, I don't know why, I'll try sending you it again. Hold on.....

NEW A-OK PASSWORD:
6P?H8 2P8WF1?7 MCR?H
!WM?! ??R+M?85 -H?J6
?QT?H FF4?2H5? C0TMF

Bolded F-Female Sign
Bolded M-Male Sign

I hope this helps....

Skymin
August 30th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Excellent. The code works. Thanks very much. I'll get to that avatar ASAP

Thank-You Mail -

6PFH8 2P0WF1?7 4CR?H
!WM?! ??R+M?85 -H?J6
JQT?H ♀♀4?2H54 C0T♀♂

ShinyMew
September 3rd, 2007, 06:17 AM
Team Moonlight
S4??40RS(malesign)6!??P5N?(femalesign)
HW????PS(malesign)H?...?8!FJ5
??Y?...8QXX4F??YMR......
Buried Relic
90 something (can't remember)
A? B? Can't Tell

Hey after I'm rescued can I be a rescue team?
Team Moonlight
Leader(sometimes)Inky the Umbreon lvl.40
Co-leader(mostly)Twylight the Articuno lvl.55
Whatevers after Co-leader(mostly)Ini the Dragonair lvl.31?
Dungeons that you can / cannot do all dungeons below Buried Relic except Waterfall Pond and Sky Pillar. That means no level 1 dungeons (not like there are any :P)
GOLD RANK

Pokefan2008
September 3rd, 2007, 06:41 AM
sorry dudes ,but my jelous cousin deleted my save data so im back to the beginning,thinking that i would trade with that game,but she found out that i was trading with pearl,so........

fredlocks
September 3rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Hey ShinyMew, I'll save you! Are you in any rush to be saved, because I'll be about half an hour to an hour maximum.

Cheers ~Aidan

ShinyMew
September 3rd, 2007, 10:28 PM
I would like to be saved before tomorrow xD
Edit: Before the tomorrow in England o_o I just woke up
Nvm I was rescued by my cousin ^_^

fredlocks
September 3rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
Oh, because I'm there... (soon, few more floors to go...), but shouldn't I get something?

Maddy, what do you say???

Skymin
September 4th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Not really, because you didn't save the person.... You can just delete the Mail. Sorry 'bout that. If you can sort something out with the person (via PM) then go ahead.

Pokefan2008
September 4th, 2007, 12:44 PM
when i beat the game ,can i join?

Souless
September 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
want to join

TEAM ELITE
Blaziken Lv 86(leader) Swampert Lv 85 and Sceptile Lv 86
All dungeons, except level 1 dungeons

if you want me to save you, post here and i will:D

fredlocks
September 4th, 2007, 09:25 PM
My swampert is now on level 93 YAY 8D just wanted to update that :o

an maddy you should add a rescue point to me :D, because I saved you today and it should count... lol see you on MSN later :D 8D :o

and also you should be able to join even if you can't do every dungeon, just name the dungeon's you can do :D

Cheers ~Aidan

Skymin
September 4th, 2007, 11:21 PM
when i beat the game ,can i join?
You have already joined! And you can join at any point.

want to join

TEAM ELITE
Blaziken Lv 86(leader) Swampert Lv 85 and Sceptile Lv 86
All dungeons, except level 1 dungeons

if you want me to save you, post here and i will confirm when i can
Sure, I'll add you once I finish this :3

My swampert is now on level 93 YAY 8D just wanted to update that :o

an maddy you should add a rescue point to me :D, because I saved you today and it should count... lol see you on MSN later :D 8D :o

and also you should be able to join even if you can't do every dungeon, just name the dungeon's you can do :D

Cheers ~Aidan
Mmkay, I'll update you now. And, no, you don't get a rescue point for saving me at school. It only counts for here.

fredlocks
September 5th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Bite Me!!, that's not very fair I still saved you weather it was at school or not. I deserve a rescue point!!! :( *starts crying and runs into the corner* lol...

ShinyMew
September 5th, 2007, 06:57 AM
lol I died again :P I should stop going into solar cave on my own while looking for hms o_o
Team Name: Ya know :P
Code:
S7??8 0R...♂6!?? 9♀H?♀
HW??? ?P4!0?1? 8♂FJ5
??Y?... M9XX4F?? RMR......
Dungeon: Solar Cave
Floor: B13F
Difficulty: A :o
Reward: Fire stone I don't need it

Oh, because I'm there... (soon, few more floors to go...), but shouldn't I get something?

Maddy, what do you say???
okaay I give you a sun stone ^_^

Pokefan2008
September 5th, 2007, 12:09 PM
dude,i cant rescue anyone if even i must be rescued,my game got erased remember?

Souless
September 5th, 2007, 01:40 PM
lol I died again :P I should stop going into solar cave on my own while looking for hms o_o
Code:
S7??8 0R...♂6!?? 9♀H?♀
HW??? ?P4!0?1? 8♂FJ5

I can do it, I joined yesterday and my counter is 0 and I want it to go up go up:)

tell me if you need the help so i can send you the A-OK mail

Skymin
September 5th, 2007, 02:04 PM
I can do it, I joined yesterday and my counter is 0 and I want it to go up go up:)

tell me if you need the help so i can send you the A-OK mail
Pretty sure he wants help. You don't have to ask, rescue away!

dude,i cant rescue anyone if even i must be rescued,my game got erased remember?
Oh, right. Sorry, uh. You're now deleted off the rescuers team until you can get your team back. Although, you can become a rescuer whenever you want.

Code:
S7??8 0R...♂6!?? 9♀H?♀
HW??? ?P4!0?1? 8♂FJ5
Alrighty. You're now added onto the saving list!

Pokefan2008
September 5th, 2007, 02:09 PM
okay,how many floors does mt. tunder have?what lvel am i suposed to be?im level 16

Souless
September 5th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Pretty sure he wants help. You don't have to ask, rescue away!

okay, i wont ask the next time

err... you mentioned a list of teams that need rescue, so I just go there and search for someone, do the rescue and then PM he/she and give the code for A-OK mail, after that he/she gives me a Thank-You mail and then I got 1up in my counter, am I rigth?

fredlocks
September 5th, 2007, 08:21 PM
okaay I give you a sun stone ^_^

Thanks, but how am I meant to get this?? As I've never received an item for nothing unless it via wireless and the person is standing right next to me 8D lol -.-'

MADDY HERE THIS IS MY SIG VVV <-- = look below can you do anything to spiffy it up??????????? >*.*<

NOW I NEED RESCUING HELP ME!!!!

T??6F YR+??3?? ...0p?(f)
26??? ?FP0-?F? 849J5
??S?T 2S+XQ5?? 8XRRN

ShinyMew
September 7th, 2007, 10:10 AM
thank you mail? eh, they should have passwords for trade items D:
i still need rescuing! I wish when you died or gave up you didn't lose tms/hms.

Skymin
September 7th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks, but how am I meant to get this?? As I've never received an item for nothing unless it via wireless and the person is standing right next to me 8D lol -.-'

MADDY HERE THIS IS MY SIG VVV <-- = look below can you do anything to spiffy it up??????????? >*.*<

NOW I NEED RESCUING HELP ME!!!!

T??6F YR+??3?? ...0p?(f)
26??? ?FP0-?F? 849J5
??S?T 2S+XQ5?? 8XRRN
I can make a banner later, something way smaller. And you can spiffy up your Signature. Also... Don't get offtopic.

thank you mail? eh, they should have passwords for trade items D:
i still need rescuing! I wish when you died or gave up you didn't lose tms/hms.
Didn't Souless rescue you? Souless, maybe it could be possible to post the A-OK mails here, thanks. Do you send them via PM?

Pokefan2008
September 7th, 2007, 03:12 PM
if i lose in a dungeon,how do i find out the code for it,and what happens if i get rescued,all my items are saved?

fredlocks
September 7th, 2007, 04:41 PM
when you die in a dungeon it asks you if you would like to call for distress you answer yes and it will quicksave your game and take you back to the start screen when at the start screen select Get Help and then select Send SOS Mail then it will ask you weather you would like it sent via wireless or password choose password as you are not giving it to a person next to you it will show the password and if it's the right one it should be 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white new line 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white new line 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white. Then you post it on here :D :D :D...

Cheers ~Aidan

[QUOTE=Maddy;2859436]I can make a banner later, something way smaller. And you can spiffy up your Signature. Also... Don't get offtopic.

I didn't go off topic what do you mean way smaller it's fine the size it is now

Pokefan2008
September 7th, 2007, 04:49 PM
thanx and i think he meant nothing else will fit,and whats the point of rescuing,your items are saved?

Skymin
September 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I can make a banner later, something way smaller. And you can spiffy up your Signature. Also... Don't get offtopic.

I didn't go off topic what do you mean way smaller it's fine the size it is now
I thought you meant it as a banner for this. And, you did go offtopic. This is for rescuing, not for someone to make you a banner.

thanx and i think he meant nothing else will fit,and whats the point of rescuing,your items are saved?
Items are saved, and say if you are on level 72 on a 100 floor dungeon, you don't want to start over.

fredlocks
September 7th, 2007, 06:26 PM
my whole post was not offtopic i had my SOS password in it aswell so it's not entirely offtopic this is now getting into an offtopic disscusion... so let's end it now... :D

I need saving again...
xp?n7 hrs(m)42?? !?h?4
hw??? rm4kn??? --!h5
??sn... t?!x5k?? 84q(f)...

ShinyMew
September 8th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Soulless rescued me yaay ty! Ok I will attempt to rescue fredlocks
edit: oh yah I forgot I will give thank-you mail to Soulless in a sec
S73P8 0PX(m)6!?8 H(f)H?(f)
HWT?5 ?P5!0?1F 8(m)FJ5
KTY?... M9XX4F64 RMR......
Key:
(f)=female sign
(m)=male sign
...=eclipsise thingy

my whole post was not offtopic i had my SOS password in it aswell so it's not entirely offtopic this is now getting into an offtopic disscusion... so let's end it now... :D

I need saving again...
xp?n7 hrs(m)42?? !?h?4
hw??? rm4kn??? --!h5
??sn... t?!x5k?? 84q(f)...
the sos mail is wrong...D:
that is wierd o_o Soulless' first A-OK mail was wrong...why?!

The Blue Rose
September 8th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Remember me? Still here!

Team:Twilight
Leader: Vapor The Lv71 Blastoise
Partner:Tre The Lv49 Sceptile
Alternate Partner(For 99 Floor Dungeons):Lv53 Articuno
Dungeons I can do:I'll try anything, But Level One dungeons are a maybe.

Souless
September 8th, 2007, 02:06 PM
here's your A-OK mail password:

XP?97 HP9♂42?H J?H?4
HW8?Q RM5KN??? --!H5
?+SN... T?!X5K!? 84Q♀...

I hope it's correct, the other day i sent a wrong password to someone else:D

Soulless rescued me yaay ty! Ok I will attempt to rescue fredlocks
edit: oh yah I forgot I will give thank-you mail to Soulless in a sec
S73P8 0PX(m)6!?8 H(f)H?(f)
HWT?5 ?P5!0?1F 8(m)FJ5
KTY?... M9XX4F64 RMR......
Key:
(f)=female sign
(m)=male sign
...=eclipsise thingy

ShinyMew... I think your Thank-You mail is wrong, I triple checked it

fredlocks
September 8th, 2007, 02:40 PM
never mind me I don't need saving anymore :D sorry for the inconvenience...

Skymin
September 8th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Okay. First Page is edited. :3

Souless, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

EDIT:

I made 3 new UserBars. They will be showcased on the front page and here.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Water.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Grass.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Fire.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)

fredlocks
September 8th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Okay. First Page is edited. :3

Souless, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

EDIT:

I made 3 new UserBars. They will be showcased on the front page and here.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Water.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Grass.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/MDCHV2Fire.png (http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=103363)

OFFTOPIC--> Maddy, why don't you put them in an animated gif... <--OFFTOPIC

Skymin
September 9th, 2007, 02:25 AM
... Why? It doesn't need to be animated, yet.

Souless
September 9th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I will do Wish Cave and Joyous Tower from now and on

I noticed no rescuer goes to those dungeons and anyone stuck in there will lose items and money... well Team Elite will be the first team to go there:D

but please don't send messages like "have I been rescued?" since it will take me several days (1-3) to do those rescue jobs.

another thing (maybe offtopic), take a Escape Orb to level 1 dungeons, when the things are getting harder and you think you are gonna lose, use it, if you loose and I rescue you, use it inmediatly when you resume your adventure, it is not so important to finish the dungeon, it's more important to conserve your items, money and (if you have them) recruited pokemon.

Alomost forgot about this:P

I won something yay!!! i would like a drawing of umbreon and espeon, looking at the moon:P i found an image that could work, but since i can't post URL's i will send it to you via PM later OK?

Skymin
September 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Good advice, Souless. Although, if people did take Escape Orbs where they went, we'd be out of business X_X.

I'll fix up your thing later. I'm kinda beat now and really busy. :3 Tomorrow maybe. Or, you could add me on MSN and give me the link there. Although, I'd rather be original, and not copy anything, and try it myself :3

AztecSunshine
September 13th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Team Name:CrystleSea
Code (with ♀ and ♂):
?Y?7S 3RT♂-??? ♂K7?4
?W??? ?1P-+?M? ?S6J?
??X?9 PS??♀C?? -Y5...?
Dungeon: sky tower
Floor: 24F
Difficulty: B
please save me ASAP!

ShinyMew
September 13th, 2007, 09:54 AM
I'll save you Yanmega! I have a hm fly from a strange wonder mail @_@ Team Moonlight to the rescue! Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)
Edit: LOL a Mudkip caled Pat. Well, I suppose it's ok compared to mine. My leader is called Inky xD
Finished! That was easy o_o
A-OK Mail:
?Y?8S 3P6(M)-??8 RK7?4
?WT?5 ?1R-+?MF?S6J?
?TX?9 PS??(F)C6? -Y5...?

AztecSunshine
September 14th, 2007, 02:56 AM
I'll save you Yanmega! I have a hm fly from a strange wonder mail @_@ Team Moonlight to the rescue! Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)
Edit: LOL a Mudkip caled Pat. Well, I suppose it's ok compared to mine. My leader is called Inky xD
Finished! That was easy o_o
A-OK Mail:
?Y?8S 3P6(M)-??8 RK7?4
?WT?5 ?1R-+?MF?S6J?
?TX?9 PS??(F)C6? -Y5...?

sorry, but i got saved by my friend yesterday, and Pat is just a name i like, i was going to name it swamp, >.>

fredlocks
September 14th, 2007, 01:56 PM
really if you post that you need saving here don't go off and ask someone else unless no-one offeres to help and if that happens then you say it's okay someone else saved me because no one here offered to help

Sweet Candace
September 14th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Maddy can you edit the first page since I'm back and can I have that Dawn avatar I requested on Page 1 ?

Skymin
September 14th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Sure I finished it ages ago, and I was waiting for you to get back :3

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/anmi.gif

And I'll edit the first page. I'm trying to working on yours, Souless. X_X Umbreon is hard, but I've done it before. Espeon is easier :3

Souless
September 14th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Good advice, Souless. Although, if people did take Escape Orbs where they went, we'd be out of business X_X.

Yeah, you’re right, but in level 1 dungeons I always take a Escape Orb to save my team before it gets beated up.

Would you please add that my team at Wish Cave and Joyous Tower will be Venusaur, Ivisaur and Bulbasaur, and that my official team has reached level 90?

really if you post that you need saving here don't go off and ask someone else unless no-one offeres to help and if that happens then you say it's okay someone else saved me because no one here offered to help

That should be a rule, it would get confusing if people ask for rescue in different parts…

Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)

Never mind, I don’t need and item to get thanked anyway, especially after I got a mission with a Trap Scarf as a reward ^^

Skymin
September 14th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Mmkay. I shall edit it ASAP.
Also, I made your awesome Userbar your picture thing. It looks better than the other larger one.

Souless. I finished your picture :3

Here it is, I hope you like :

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/UmbreonEspeoncopy.png

ShinyMew
September 14th, 2007, 10:55 PM
offtopic-hey can someone tell me when you can recruit a Pikachui/Jolteon/Flareon? Is it after the Mirage Pokemon Quest or something because I'm having trouble beating Ho-Oh.-offtopic

Sweet Candace
September 15th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Maddy, can you make me a userbar with a Pikachu, Ho-Oh and Altaria and it should say Team Hydrobolt

That's an good idea, every rescue team should get a userbar ! Is that a good idea

Gumball Watterson
September 15th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Made a new game and i got Crapped badly :(

Team Name:Kaynaros
Code:

64??6+RFW4(FEMALE)??534XM
MW???...PFP!?X?-97P5
??X+9HX8S(MALE)W???32CX

Dungeon:Mt. Steel
Floor:3F
Difficulty:E
Rescued

Pokefan2008
September 15th, 2007, 09:40 AM
team dx will save you!

forgt it i think the password is incorrect

pokefan2007:t149:

Gumball Watterson
September 15th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Sorry it's not CX it's CC

64??6+RFW4(FEMALE)??534XM
MW???...PFP!?X?-97P5
??X+9HX8S(MALE)W???32CC

Pokefan2008
September 15th, 2007, 11:45 AM
in that case team dx eill help you!

the pass words correct!

rescued!

password for a-okay mail:

64?16__+P6W4(F)?5234XM
MW9?(F)_...POP!?XW-97P5
?RX+9HX8S(M)W5??32CC

f=female
m=male

Gumball Watterson
September 15th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Thank you pkfn. by the way, i'll join this thread later once i get stronger.

Pokefan2008
September 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM
did you get an a-oky mail?

waveguidebuizel
September 16th, 2007, 06:23 PM
It's been so long since I've played my Red Rescue Team! That's because I've been stuck in Wish Cave forever! But I finally found some rescuers here! Yay ^-^! Anyways, here's my information:

Team Name: Wanimori
Code:
R4?7XNYS♂H???M1N?H
?W????HF81?+??60H?
??T?JKR??♂H??♂45FN
Dungeon: Wish Cave
Floor: B28
Difficulty: A

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Souless
September 16th, 2007, 08:18 PM
It's been so long since I've played my Red Rescue Team! That's because I've been stuck in Wish Cave forever! But I finally found some rescuers here! Yay ^-^! Anyways, here's my information:

Code:
R4?7XNYS♂H???M1N?H
?W????HF81?+??60H?
??T?JKR??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B28

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Yay, my First Wish Cave mission ^^

Will take on this job, and hopefully I will post an A-OK mail tomorrow, just wait until Team Elite comes to the rescue!!!

And after being rescued try to level up a bit if you want to finish that dungeon :]

just finished!!!

here's your A-OK Mail:

R4?8X NX9♂H??H T1N?H
?W8?Q ?H081?+? ?6OH?
?+T?J KR??♂H!? ♂45FN

Tell me if I typed it wrong, i do mistakes often X_X

Oh, and Maddy, i said Wish cave and joyous tower, purity forest is to hard for me X_X just change it to "All Dungeons, except Purity Forest" please =]

Skymin
September 18th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Edited! Thanks Souless. Did you like your prize?

pokefan2007, it be really helpful if you reposted your applicated post, thanks! You are also able for a prize, since you saved that dude before Souless became the top rescuer again :3. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

I just read your thing, DawnFanBoy. A userbar for each member is a tough job, but I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda busy already Z_Z I hope you liked your prize. Does it need to be altered at all?

waveguidebuizel
September 18th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Thank you so much, Souless!!! It worked perfectly! Do you want a certain item with the Thank You mail?

Forci Stikane
September 18th, 2007, 05:35 PM
...Wow, this really brings back memories. How long has it been...?

Anyway, how about I join up as a Rescuer once again?

Team Elementra
Team Leader: Mewtwo
Team Members: Whoever I feel like bringing (Raichu, Lati@s, Kyogre, etc)
Dungeons available: ALL

Souless
September 18th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Thank you so much, Souless!!! It worked perfectly! Do you want a certain item with the Thank You mail?

(>o_o)> Do you have a Blue or Ground gummi? Any of those two would be okay, I have trouble finding them :P

Edited! Thanks Souless. Did you like your prize?

I just read your thing, DawnFanBoy. A userbar for each member is a tough job, but I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda busy already Z_Z I hope you liked your prize. Does it need to be altered at all?

Yeah, I liked it, thanks :)

And thanks too for changing my old team picture for the animated userbar of my team, I did it just to be in my sig and never thought of any other use, and some time after I founded it at the first page I was like o_o and said to myself “It looks much better”

And I can help with the “Userbar for each rescuer” thing, I’m trying to do another one for my secondary team and don’t mind to have something to entertain myself, so anyone who wants one for it’s Team could PM me okay? <(o_o<)

Skymin
September 19th, 2007, 01:29 AM
...Wow, this really brings back memories. How long has it been...?

Anyway, how about I join up as a Rescuer once again?

Team Elementra
Team Leader: Mewtwo
Team Members: Whoever I feel like bringing (Raichu, Lati@s, Kyogre, etc)
Dungeons available: ALL

Added. You stole my name, sorta :0 NOWAI lmao. Kidding :3

Yeah, I liked it, thanks :)

And thanks too for changing my old team picture for the animated userbar of my team, I did it just to be in my sig and never thought of any other use, and some time after I founded it at the first page I was like o_o and said to myself “It looks much better”

And I can help with the “Userbar for each rescuer” thing, I’m trying to do another one for my secondary team and don’t mind to have something to entertain myself, so anyone who wants one for it’s Team could PM me okay? <(o_o<)

Great :3

S'ok. I thought it looked better too. Plus, the other picture was massive, and kinda of annoying.

Sure. That would be great. I've only got Photoshop Elements 3.0 to work with, and it doesn't do borders around the text. If you know how to do that, it would be great if you told me, but otherwise, I have to border it myself. It's long and difficult and really annoying x_x

Forci Stikane
September 19th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Added. You stole my name, sorta :0 NOWAI lmao. Kidding :3

>.> I came up with that name on my own when I first got it, and I posted such all the way back in last fall. For all I know, you stole my name. XD

By the way, I actually wanted my team written in the first post in red. >.<

Sweet Candace
September 19th, 2007, 03:28 PM
My name is just a fusion of Hydro Pump and Thunderbolt, since I started with Squirtle and those are the two moves I like using (Team Name: Hydrobolt)

Gumball Watterson
September 19th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Got my butt kicked in silent chasm

Password:
64??p+rso4(f)??pr4xm
m!???...p4(m)4?h?-xnp5
??x+9k+8s(m)w??m32cc

Team Kaynaros

Once i rock that joint then i 'll join then

^VAdvancedK9V^:t160:

Sweet Candace
September 19th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I will do ! Team Hydrobolt on the way ! Sit tight and you'll be rescued in no time !

A-OK Mail coming your way ! That dungeon was easy for my Pikachu, rign up another point, Maddy, can you make the userbar for me know as my prize ?

A-OK Mail:
64?,P +PR04F?7 NR4XM
M!M?! (...)P5M4?H5 -XNP5
?0X+9 +8SMW5? M32CC

Bolded F--Female Sign
Bolded M--Male Sign

Gumball Watterson
September 19th, 2007, 06:04 PM
The code is wrong, first line is one letter short

waveguidebuizel
September 19th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Here's the Thank You Mail, Souless!

R418XNXY♂H??HF1N?H
?W8?Q?H081?+??60H?
...+T?JKR??♂H!4♂45FN

And umm.... this is kind of embarassing, but I died again... 2 floors later! Hehe...

Code:
R♀?7YNYY♂H???+QN?H
?W????PFNJ?+??8FH?
??T?J♀R??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B30

Again, Thanks in advance! ^-^

Souless
September 19th, 2007, 08:36 PM

R418XNXY♂H??HF1N?H
?W8?Q?H081?+??60H?
...+T?JKR??♂H!4♂45FN

And umm.... this is kind of embarassing, but I died again... 2 floors later! Hehe...

Code:
R♀?7YNYY♂H???+QN?H
?W????PFNJ?+??8FH?
??T?J♀R??♂H??♂45FN

OK, I will try to rescue you again :P

Will tell you something, at floor 30 pokemon are at level 13-14, at the end of the dungeon they will be at level 28-31, and Jirachi is at level 40 or 45, I don't quite remember, so, if you want to continue try to level up a bit, if not, use a Escape Orb and save your items and money, each time it will get harder to rescue you :t167:

Skymin
September 19th, 2007, 09:59 PM
>.> I came up with that name on my own when I first got it, and I posted such all the way back in last fall. For all I know, you stole my name. XD

By the way, I actually wanted my team written in the first post in red. >.<

Bwahhh! Will do. And done.

I will do ! Team Hydrobolt on the way ! Sit tight and you'll be rescued in no time !

A-OK Mail coming your way ! That dungeon was easy for my Pikachu, rign up another point, Maddy, can you make the userbar for me know as my prize ?

A-OK Mail:
64?,P +PR04F?7 NR4XM
M!M?! (...)P5M4?H5 -XNP5
?0X+9 +8SMW5? M32CC

Bolded F--Female Sign
Bolded M--Male Sign

Sure. I'll get to that right away :3 Although, the animation will have to hold if you want a userbar like Souless', I can't do that... X_X

EDIT: Actually, you're probably already getting one, since I think me and Souless are going to be making all members one. So I'm happy for you to choose something else.

OK, I will try to rescue you again :P

Will tell you something, at floor 30 pokemon are at level 13-14, at the end of the dungeon they will be at level 28-31, and Jirachi is at level 40 or 45, I don't quite remember, so, if you want to continue try to level up a bit, if not, use a Escape Orb and save your items and money, each time it will get harder to rescue you :t167:

You used my picture in your ava ! =D *squee* It be really nice if you would put "Avatar drawn by Maddy" in your sig or something.

ShinyMew
September 20th, 2007, 08:33 AM
hallo everyone. haven't been on in ages :P neither have I been playing PMD. since all the peoples that needs rescuing looks like they are alreadys being rescued, i'll sit here and do nothing o_o

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I don't know what I want, since I want a userbar, but you said I will bhe getting one

AK9, that comma should be an H, okay ?

Forci Stikane
September 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM

R418XNXY♂H??HF1N?H
?W8?Q?H081?+??60H?
...+T?JKR??♂H!4♂45FN

Code:
R♀?7YNYY♂H???+QN?H
?W????PFNJ?+??8FH?
??T?J♀R??♂H??♂45FN

Well, nobody else's gotten to you yet, so I will!

......I could see you, but I got killed by a swarm...

Stupid Scary Face >.<. I'll try again.

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Use a Pokemon like Metagross/Torkoal to counter Scary Face. It won't do any effect to that Pokemon

Forci Stikane
September 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Use a Pokemon like Metagross/Torkoal to counter Scary Face. It won't do any effect to that Pokemon

Yeah, well, my Leader isn't either one of those, and that's the one who got hit. @_@

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Just get a Pokemon (like Pikachu) that can learn a move that strikes all the enemy Pokemon around the user (like Thunderbolt)

Forci Stikane
September 20th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Just get a Pokemon (like Pikachu) that can learn a move that strikes all the enemy Pokemon around the user (like Thunderbolt)

>.< Let's just say that was covered...

Mwahahahah...but I got my revenge......

A-Ok Mail:

R(F)?!Y NX9(M)H??W OQN?H
?W0?... ?P0NJ?+N ?8FH?
?!T?J (F)R??(M)H2? (M)45FN

(M) = male symbol
(F) = female symbol

ShinyMew
September 20th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Well, nobody else's gotten to you yet, so I will!

......I could see you, but I got killed by a swarm...

Stupid Scary Face >.<. I'll try again.
THAT is why I have Articuno. Hopefully you didn't get rid of Powder Snow. It's perfect for monster houses ^_^ because it's range is all pokemons in room.

Forci Stikane
September 21st, 2007, 10:07 AM
THAT is why I have Articuno. Hopefully you didn't get rid of Powder Snow. It's perfect for monster houses ^_^ because it's range is all pokemons in room.

I prefer Earthquake. Of course, it doesn't matter if your Leader gets so slowed down that you can't make a move by the time you're dead X_X...

However, that's a moot point. I already finished the rescue. Now, waveguidebuizel just has to send back the Thank-You Mail...

Skymin
September 21st, 2007, 10:08 PM
Fufu. Guess what, ya'll? I have a rescue. I died at Floor 27 or so in Fiery Field. X_X

00??T 2RYWF1?? SCH?2
KW??? ?HFH2?-? 9JNPQ
??X?H T3+T4H?? ♂05♂♀

Eh. I want to start a new game. Thanks anyways.

ShinyMew
September 22nd, 2007, 12:22 AM
Fufu. Guess what, ya'll? I have a rescue. I died at Floor 27 or so in Fiery Field. X_X

00??T 2RYWF1?? SCH?2
KW??? ?HFH?-? 9JNPQ
??X?H T3+T4H?? ♂05♂♀
YAY! Team Moonlight's back in buisness!
*gets her DS*
Edit: Maddy that SOS Mail is wrong D:

Skymin
September 22nd, 2007, 04:04 AM
Mmkay. I'll see what I can do.

... It's right, I'm pretty sure. Did you double check it?

ShinyMew
September 22nd, 2007, 06:00 AM
Mmkay. I'll see what I can do.

... It's right, I'm pretty sure. Did you double check it?

Yush because the middle of the second line is 7 instead of 8

Gumball Watterson
September 22nd, 2007, 06:01 AM
Dawnfanboy STILL hasn't given me the correct password, beacause of that, unfortunatly, i'll have to be rescued again

Password:
64??p+rso4(f)??pr4xm
m!???...p4(m)4?h?-xnp5
??x+9k+8s(m)w??m32cc

Team Kaynaros

DFB is giving me the password now, I'll join this thread sometime today

Sweet Candace
September 22nd, 2007, 06:05 AM
I'll give it to you, been incredibly busy, sorry, I'll give it to you again

shinygold fan
September 22nd, 2007, 03:52 PM
could someone please resuce me. password is

P-??P(...)RFW04??R05?7
?W????43QW?X??2HJ
??0?70C??2-??1955+

in magma cavern
thank you
please send a-ok message by pm

Pokefan2008
September 22nd, 2007, 04:18 PM
ill rescue you!

edit:your missing one letter
pokefan2007:t149: type 10/1337 for week i can ony type that much

Skymin
September 22nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
I'm gonna start a new game, ya'll. Which means more rescues are going to be coming from me :3 Yeyz.
shinygold fan will be added to the saving list and Team Elemental shall be taken off.

A new feature! Now, in your "Rescue Me" apps, "Reward" wil be added to the template. In each member's profile on the first page, "Item Wanted" will be added. Much appreciated if all you who have already been confirmed in your application, please update the profile by either editing your previous application post and posting here to confirm or just post to confirm here.

Thanks!

ShinyMew
September 23rd, 2007, 02:31 AM
I'm gonna start a new game, ya'll. Which means more rescues are going to be coming from me :3 Yeyz.
shinygold fan will be added to the saving list and Team Elemental shall be taken off.

A new feature! Now, in your "Rescue Me" apps, "Reward" wil be added to the template. In each member's profile on the first page, "Item Wanted" will be added. Much appreciated if all you who have already been confirmed in your application, please update the profile by either editing your previous application post and posting here to confirm or just post to confirm here.

Thanks!

Uh ok.
Item Wanted: Something to kill Ho-Oh? xD how about a Key

shinygold fan
September 23rd, 2007, 11:21 AM
ill rescue you!

edit:your missing one letter
pokefan2007:t149: type 10/1337 for week i can ony type that much

sorry bout that(my backlight for my gameboy is dead)

anyway the code is:
P-??P(...)RFW04??R05?7
?W????43QW?X??2HJ?
??0?70C??2-??1995+

And for those who care i found my gameboy the other day(still haven't found leafgreen though)

Souless
September 23rd, 2007, 01:28 PM
I think is better if I repost my team :P

Team Elite
Blaziken Lv 100 Swampert Lv 100 and Sceptile Lv 100
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venasaur for Level 1 Dungeons.
All dungeons but Purity Forest.
Item Wanted: Blue Gummi

Yeah, my team has reached Level 100 ^^

And I'm working on Dawnfanboy Userbar, but I can´t make it animated, my Gif animator crashed and I don't know why x_x

And I put in my sig the avatar thing ^^

Pokefan2008
September 23rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
it still dosent work,is this a joke?

Pokefan2007:t149:

brotlov
September 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
time to re-post then

Team Pizza.
Blastoise (50) and Charizard (44)
Dungeons before finish of first half of the game plus the "Dog" Fields except Sky Tower and Level 1 Dungeons.
Item Wanted: Key, Fly
RESCUE COUNT: (0)

Pokefan2008
September 23rd, 2007, 03:43 PM
who,me,repost?what?

Gumball Watterson
September 23rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry y'all, i went to S. Padre isle and i accidentally got in a pool with my cellphone and my mom confiscated my DS for a month :(. Unless i find my Red RT and my NGC GB player, i won't be active in this thread. :disappoin

By the way, i don't understand what you're trying to say PKFan. please speak more clearly and less gibberish

Tah tah for now.(the month :disappoin)

^VAdvancedK9V^

Pokefan2008
September 23rd, 2007, 04:30 PM
dude,my a-okay mail was correct

shinygold fan
September 23rd, 2007, 04:46 PM
no its not a joke. i wonder why it wont work.

anyway ill try once more:

P-??P(...)RFW04??R05?7
?W????43QW?X??2HJ?
??0?70C??2-??1955+

That should be it

brotlov
September 23rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
no its not a joke. i wonder why it wont work.

anyway ill try once more:

P-??P(...)RFW04??R05?7
?W????43QW?X??2HJ?
??0?70C??2-??1955+

That should be it

I've got it, i'll be rescuing you shortly

shinygold fan
September 23rd, 2007, 05:02 PM
thank you

as a reward i will give you whatever i can spare

brotlov
September 23rd, 2007, 05:05 PM
A-OK Mail:

P-?1P(...)PRW04?N05?7
?W0?!?4QQW?XP?2HJ?
?40?70C??2-5?1955+

and as for the reward, no thanks, 80 Rescue Points is fine for me

shinygold fan
September 23rd, 2007, 05:20 PM
ok thanks for the help brotlov

EDIT:i think you missed a letter if possible could u repost?

brotlov
September 23rd, 2007, 06:54 PM
ok thanks for the help brotlov

EDIT:i think you missed a letter if possible could u repost?

did i? i'll re-post it anyway:
P - ? 1 P (...) P R W 0 4 ? W N 0 5 ? 7
? W 0 ? ! ? 4 Q Q W ? X P ? 2 H J ?
? 4 0 ? 7 O C ? ? 2 - 5 ? 1 9 5 5 +

That should be right

shinygold fan
September 23rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
i counted it and it should be right ill edit after i check

EDIT:it worked thx

brotlov
September 23rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
Ok, i missed the W in the first Row last time, so it should be fine

waveguidebuizel
September 23rd, 2007, 11:43 PM
I'm sorry Ichaste, I haven't been on in awhile! What item do you want with the Thank-You Mail?

ShinyMew
September 24th, 2007, 07:27 AM
hai everyone. week days now, i hate school >_<
gets in the way of me hacking my emerald.
*will put it in the hacks showcase when she gets enough screenshots*
i havnt played PMD for a while if you dont want to count me getting killed by Ho-Oh >_<

Forci Stikane
September 24th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry Ichaste, I haven't been on in awhile! What item do you want with the Thank-You Mail?

Honestly, I don't really care. Joy Seeds would be nice, but are not necessary.

(That goes for what you were asking, too, Maddy.)

shinygold fan
September 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
well im in need of help again this time on floor 23

password is:
PN??(...)(...)RTW04??QW5?7
?W?????3+-?X??0JJ?
??0?7-C??2-??1955+

brotlov
September 24th, 2007, 05:47 PM
well im in need of help again this time on floor 23

password is:
PN??(...)(...)RTW04??QW5?7
?W?????3+-?X??0JJ?
??0?7-C??2-??1955+

Same dungeon?
No problem, i'll get ther now

shinygold fan
September 24th, 2007, 06:04 PM
wow. once u rescue me you'll be a top saver

brotlov
September 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
yeah, i know, well here it is:
A-OK Mail:
P N ? 1 (...) (...) P 7 W 0 4 ? W (FEMALE SIGN) W 5 ? 7
? W 0 ? ! ? ? Q + - ? X P ? O J J ?
? 4 0 ? 7 - C ? ? 2 - 5 ? 1 9 5 5 +

That should be it

fredlocks
September 24th, 2007, 06:40 PM
hey we've made it past 2000 views xD celebrates, I need help, but my ds is flat and i couldn't be bothered to get it

brotlov
September 24th, 2007, 06:41 PM
hey we've made it past 2000 views xD celebrates, I need help, but my ds is flat and i couldn't be bothered to get it

where are you stuck, i'll help you

Skymin
September 24th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Congrats, Brotlov, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or something else I might be able to do that you can think of.

brotlov
September 24th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Congrats, Brotlov, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or something else I might be able to do that you can think of.

Cool, i'll send you details VIA PM

Doomette
September 25th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Um. Help, please?

Dungeon: Northern Range
Floor: 23
Reward: ...oh god. It's not like I have much right now... a key? Anyone want that?

Code:

03?7(...) 2RF(M)M??? ?HC?K
?W??? ?FHHY?H? ?!0J?
??X?+ Y???!W?? 4N0-N

(I've made the yellow digits bold, so it's easier to understand. Oh, and in the first line, in the middle of the bold? That's a male symbol followed by an 'M', it's not a typo :D)

Thanks in advance :D

shinygold fan
September 25th, 2007, 08:20 AM
well i died AGAIN anyway password is:

P3??S(...)R+?04??3SM?7
?F????4PQK?8??3HJ?
??0?7R3??2-??!955+

On a side note: happy birthday to me happy birthday to me. :)

ShinyMew
September 25th, 2007, 09:27 AM
well i died AGAIN anyway password is:

P3??S(...)R+?04??3SM?7
?F????4PQK?8??3HJ?
??0?7R3??2-??!955+

On a side note: happy birthday to me happy birthday to me. :)
HOLY COW SHINYGOLD FAN! how many rescue chances do ya hav left? I'll do it xD
Edit: WOW lotsa question marks.
and happy b-day to ya ;) i wish...that you get mystery dungeon 2 game ;)
Edit 2: OKAAY! Done :D
P3?PS (...)PB?04?8 NSM?7
?FT?5 ?4RQK?8F ?3HJ?
?T0?7 R3??2-6? !955+
Hope dat helped ;)

shinygold fan
September 25th, 2007, 10:09 AM
thank you and is lvl 30 too early for sky pillar?

EDIT: i think you messed up on the code i cant put a B in

brotlov
September 25th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Um. Help, please?

Dungeon: Northern Range
Floor: 23
Reward: ...oh god. It's not like I have much right now... a key? Anyone want that?

Code:

03?7(...) 2RF(M)M??? ?HC?K
?W??? ?FHHY?H? ?!0J?
??X?+ Y???!W?? 4N0-N

(I've made the yellow digits bold, so it's easier to understand. Oh, and in the first line, in the middle of the bold? That's a male symbol followed by an 'M', it's not a typo :D)

Thanks in advance :D

i'll be right there, and a key would be nice

EDIT: A-Ok Mail:

0 3 ? ! (...) 2 P P (M) M ? ? W (M) H C ? K
? W 0 ? ! ? F J H Y ? H P ? ! 0 J ?
? 4 X ? + Y ? ? ? ! W 5 ? 4 N 0 - N

Now that should be ok, and the "(M)" signs are male signs by the way
And how do i receive the reward?
I'm new at this

shinygold fan
September 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
if i remeber it right he would send you a thank you card with a item

ShinyMew
September 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
What? Are you sure?! *checks it*
HOLY COW xDDDD
its an 8 sorry its the writing. it looks like a B and stuff x_x
all the Bs are supposed to be 8s

I'm new at this
for rescuing someone u get 2 rewards.
1 from the pelipper post office and
1 from the person you rescued, in the form as thank you mail.
the person can send a thank you mail password and you type it in your DS. its in Go Rescue>Recieve Thank-you Mail I thinks. If you want you can recieve it at the second desk in the pelipper post office.

brotlov
September 25th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Ok, thanks for the info guys

ShinyMew
September 25th, 2007, 10:13 PM
thank you and is lvl 30 too early for sky pillar?

EDIT: i think you messed up on the code i cant put a B in
if you mean sky tower i think maybe. because i did the rayquaza questy thingy at lvl 37 o_o right now im lvl 49 or somthing because umbreon lvls up sloowwly. if you mean sky pillar DEFINANTLY YES!

no problemo

Doomette
September 26th, 2007, 02:47 AM

I'm new at this

Thank you so much :D

Here's the Thank You mail (and the key is attached):
03S!(...) 2PS(M)M??W 7HC?K
?W0?! ?FJHY?HP ?!0J?
Y4X?+ Y???!W54 4N0-N

EDIT:

Oh god, how embarrassing. Anyone feel like saving me again?

Dungeon: Pitfall Valley
Floor: 18

Code:
06?70 2RFWM??? MJN?K
?W??? ?14C-?S? ?RFJ?
??X?+ 0T??!W?? -NO-N

ShinyMew
September 26th, 2007, 06:35 AM
x_x sorry Doomette. I would, but I haven't got Pitfall Valley.
Edit: Reminds me. Maddy, in the dungeons I can do, can you add Sky Tower, Fiery Field, Lightning Field and the other field (cant remember what its called) and Mount. Faraway and Buried Relic and Stormy Sea and Waterfall Pond?

Souless
September 26th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Thank you so much :D

Here's the Thank You mail (and the key is attached):
03S!(...) 2PS(M)M??W 7HC?K
?W0?! ?FJHY?HP ?!0J?
Y4X?+ Y???!W54 4N0-N

EDIT:

Code:
06?70 2RFWM??? MJN?K
?W??? ?14C-?S? ?RFJ?
??X?+ 0T??!W?? -NO-N

Team Elite will save you, just need to print out code ^^

shinygold fan
September 26th, 2007, 08:17 AM
well im still waiting for the right password

and i mean the tower with raquaza

Souless
September 26th, 2007, 09:20 AM
EDIT:

Code:
06?70 2RFWM??? MJN?K
?W??? ?14C-?S? ?RFJ?
??X?+ 0T??!W?? -NO-N

Ready, here's your A-OK mail:

06?80 2PNWM??H TJN?K
?W8?Q ?15C-?S? ?RFJ?
?+X?+ 0T??!W!? -N0-N

Hope this help you O.o

You have a Blaziken ^^ me too :P

And about the Thank-you mail... do you have a Blue Gummi? I'm currently searching for those, I have trouble finding them x_x

well im still waiting for the right password

and i mean the tower with raquaza

Yeah, you were rescued by ShinyMew right? She posted that all the Bs should be 8s lol, that's funny, hope that helps :D

And Dawnfanboy was banned again... and just before I finished it's userbar... I will post it anyway :P :

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/userbar511723nz5.gif

Oh, and I have started a Userbar Shop, you can ask for one for your team there, click below :)

(>o_o)> <--- This is a Kirby, he says "Click below" XD
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/Usbar.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2927921")

that's all, Nos vemos

shinygold fan
September 26th, 2007, 12:01 PM
thanks for the info on the B's

brotlov
September 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
hey maddy, can you up-date the first saying that i can now do all dungeons before first half of game?
and for my item wants, may you please change it to green gummies?

Skymin
September 26th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Sure. Will do now. First page has also been updated, and Souless is entitled to a prize :3 And thanks for making that UserBar for DawnFanBoy. What program do you use to animate it?

EDIT:

Brotlov, I've finished your banner. If you think it needs some tinkering, please tell me.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/Brotlovcopy.png

B_button_member
September 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Team Gold Hero,Great canyon,11th floor
Password:+X?NRYRSJ5!??P (female sign)4?H?Q????132N?3??3XH???T?X-4??1+???Y2H (The thing with the three dots in a line) and thats it!Please come and rescue me!

If it didnt work then its the male sign instead of the femal sign.....I get confused with them!PLEASE RESCUE ME!

waveguidebuizel
September 26th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry again for the delay, Ichaste. Here's the Thank-You Mail:

R♀F!YNX+♂H??WPQN?H
?W0?...?P0NJ?+N?8FH?
0!T?J♀R??♂H24♂45FN

Thanks so much!

EDIT: You'll probably hate me for this, but I died again... on Floor 40 of Wish Cave... sorry:(

Code:
R3?7HNYY♂H???S1N?H
?W????PF-H?+??HFH?
??T?J8R??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B40
Difficulty: S
Reward: Whatever I can give

Doomette
September 26th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Ready, here's your A-OK mail:

06?80 2PNWM??H TJN?K
?W8?Q ?15C-?S? ?RFJ?
?+X?+ 0T??!W!? -N0-N

Hope this help you O.o

You have a Blaziken ^^ me too :P

And about the Thank-you mail... do you have a Blue Gummi? I'm currently searching for those, I have trouble finding them x_x

Thank-you mail (with Blue Gummi):

06?80 2P0WM??H 1JN?K
?W8?Q ?15C-?S? ?RFJ?
(...)+X?+ 0T??!W!4 -N0-N

ShinyMew
September 27th, 2007, 09:40 AM
ok B Button. I'll rescue ya.
Edit:
A-OK Mail:
+X?9R YP9J5!?8 (...)(F)4?H
?QT?5 ?1Q2N?3F ?3XH?
?TT?X -4??1+6? ?Y2H(...)
(F)= female sign
(...)= three dot sign

Souless
September 27th, 2007, 12:08 PM
EDIT: You'll probably hate me for this, but I died again... on Floor 40 of Wish Cave... sorry:(

Code:
R3?7HNYY♂H???S1N?H
?W????PF-H?+??HFH?
??T?J8R??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B40

No, nobody dislikes you *sharpening up my axe*, rescuers are here to help ^^

I'm going to rescue you, but I have some homework and I need to finish it first >_<, but I will rescue you before tomorrow so just wait o.O

Oh, and I want a Blue Gummi, I need it :P

ShinyMew
September 29th, 2007, 02:16 PM
AM I THE ONLY ACTIVE PERSON HERE?! its been 2 days since someone posted i think.

Skymin
September 29th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I do have a rescue to post, but I can't find my DS at the moment (I just have to look through the mess that is my room), so stay tuned.

ShinyMew
September 29th, 2007, 11:06 PM
yay! someone's alive here! i keep my DS on my desk or in the living room. yuo should do that too xD

Pokekid1995
September 30th, 2007, 08:26 AM
i need help code is
r p ? 7 (...) 1 r o 3 6 ??? 8 x m ? h
????? ?4pQ5?!? ?s8r?
??s?5 92??65?? myr4n

pm me wen im rescued

Souless
September 30th, 2007, 12:27 PM
It look like "tomorrow" means for me "3 days from now", but anyway, here's you A-OK Mail:

R3?8H NX7♂H??H 91N?H
?W8?Q ?P0-H?+? ?HFH?
?+T?J 8R??♂H!? ♂45FN

i need help code is
????? ?4pQ5?!? ?s8r?
??s?5 92??65?? myr4n

pm me wen im rescued

I will save you, but where I'm going to do the rescue o.O you have to tell me where... *writing code on GBA* so Sky Tower is the place, no problem, I will be there soon ^^

Pikasaur
September 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Can I join?

Team: Pokerangers
Main Pokemon: Swampert lv100,Charazard lv70

Can go to any dungeon

Item Wanted: Joy Seed or Metal Coat(can work for less).

Souless
September 30th, 2007, 01:28 PM
i need help code is
????? ?4pQ5?!? ?s8r?
??s?5 92??65?? myr4n

pm me wen im rescued

Here is it:

RP?8(...) 1PP36??H 6XM?H
??8?Q ?4RQ5?!? ?58R?
?+S?5 92??65!? MYR4N

I sent a PM, but I will post the code here anyway o_o

Hope that helps.

Pokekid1995
September 30th, 2007, 01:54 PM
it wont work i need a new code

waveguidebuizel
September 30th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Ahhhh, thanks again, Souless. I was just a bit careless last time... Well, here's the Thank-You Mail:
R3?8HNXF♂H??HM1N?H
?W8?Q?P0-H?+??HFH?
...+T?J8R??♂H!4♂45FN

Pokekid1995
September 30th, 2007, 03:01 PM
can someone re rescue me and get me a new code ill give a joy seed for a reward

Souless
September 30th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, you're right, this is the one I posted:

RP?8(...) 1PP36??H 6XM?H
??8?Q ?4RQ5?!? ?58R?
?+S?5 92??65!? MYR4N

That 5 should be an S

So this one would be correct:

RP?8(...) 1PP36??H 6XM?H
??8?Q ?4RQ5?!? ?S8R?
?+S?5 92??65!? MYR4N

Sorry for the mistake, If this one is correct I would prefer a Blue gummi over a Joy seed

Pokekid1995
September 30th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Thank u mail

rp?8(...) 1p+36??h sxm?h
??8?Q ?4rQ5?!? ?s8r?
(...)+s?5 92??65!4 myr4n

waveguidebuizel
September 30th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Okay, you must really be tired of me by now... I died again. I didn't know I was slowed, and then BAM! Two attacks with Future Sight... I really should be more careful... :(

Well, here's the info.

Code:
RJ?7KNY...♂H???RTN?H
?W????PF+K?+??!FH?
??T?J2R??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B46

When I finally get out of this blasted place, I think I'll become a rescuer. :)

ShinyMew
September 30th, 2007, 09:58 PM
O_O waveguidebuizel you must have, like ZERO chances left i wish i could help you but i don't have wish cave :(

Skymin
September 30th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Don't you get 99 chances on a Level 1 Dungeon? Don't worry, I'm sure Souless will save you again, or someone else who does Wish Cave.

waveguidebuizel
September 30th, 2007, 11:02 PM
O_O waveguidebuizel you must have, like ZERO chances left i wish i could help you but i don't have wish cave :(

No, I think I have like 26 chances left. I think it starts with 30. This is my first time in a level 1 dungeon, too. But it's kind of fun, though! Maybe I'll try to rescue people stuck in these too...

meow0258
October 1st, 2007, 12:10 PM
does anyone have a wonder mail generater please

Pokefan2008
October 1st, 2007, 12:13 PM
goggle it,you have to download it

Pikasaur
October 1st, 2007, 12:34 PM
So,can't I join? I posted earlier.

Souless
October 1st, 2007, 01:17 PM
Okay, you must really be tired of me by now... I died again. I didn't know I was slowed, and then BAM! Two attacks with Future Sight... I really should be more careful... :(

Well, here's the info.

Code:
RJ?7KNY...♂H???RTN?H
?W????PF+K?+??!FH?
??T?J2R??♂H??♂45FN

When I finally get out of this blasted place, I think I'll become a rescuer. :)

You died again O.O ... well... I think I will have to rescue you again, but there are two problems, first, I have too much homework (and my teachers don't understand that I will devore their souls if they give me more >_<), and second I'm writing this instead of doing it o.O so you will have to wait a few days

Don't you have an Escape orb? you can use one to get out of there...

Which level are you? maybe you're on a low level for the floor in you are... just look at this list:

Lv 10 Golbat
Lv 30 Kadabra
Lv 14 Ariados
Lv 14 Nincada
Lv 16 Bagon

Those are the pokemon that appear on floor 46, so...

waveguidebuizel
October 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM
It's okay. Take your time. I'm busy with homework too. And Level 30 Kadabra! No wonder they take so long to beat. I'm running out of Gravelerocks too... I don't any Escape Orbs with me... :( Shouldn't have thrown it out a long time ago.

meow0258
October 1st, 2007, 06:42 PM
are you dead i'll save you

waveguidebuizel
October 1st, 2007, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I died, but it's in Wish Cave. If you're willing to do it, the code was given earlier. ^-^

meow0258
October 1st, 2007, 07:07 PM
i'll do it just please write it again no reward needed

waveguidebuizel
October 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Really? Wow, thanks! Here's the info again, then.

Code:
RJ?7KNY...♂H???RTN?H
?W????PF+K?+??!FH?
??T?J2R??♂H??♂45FN

meow0258
October 1st, 2007, 07:19 PM
RJ?MK NX?#H??X TTN?H
?W7?! ?P0+K?+7 ?!FH?
?HT?J 2R??#H5? #45FN
# means ♂

Souless
October 1st, 2007, 07:41 PM
meow0258 DOESN'T do rescues on her own, he uses a decodifier, you input a SOS mail and the decodifier gives you a "valid" A-OK mail, i have proof here:

RJ?MK NX?#H??X TTN?H
?W7?! ?P0+K?+7 ?!FH?
?HT?J 2R??#H5? #45FN
# means ♂

how could he do a rescue so quick? that's IMPOSSIBLE, besides from that the decodifier uses # instead of ♂ and % instead of ♀

post you sos and i will save you no matter what if i am online it will be done in less then 5 minutes any floor any dungeon no reward wanted post your sos passwords here from mystery dungeon

not even at Tiny Woods a rescue can be done so fast, now imagine Wish Cave, just go look at meow0258 profile, look at the section "find al posts by "User" and you will find that he ask in two places for a Wonder Mail generator, and in the same place you can find a SOS mail decodifier.

I don't have nothing against you meow0258, but you shouldn't spoil the good rescuers job, also it has non-sense if you give away a code without working...

~Other Proof~

he doesn't need a reward cuz he wouldn't be able to get it

EDIT

forget about this, he said that he is going to join this thread, and that he will not use the codifier I mentioned earlier

waveguidebuizel
October 1st, 2007, 08:35 PM
Um, thank you meow0258. But honestly, I don't use the Wonder Mail generator. I mean no offense from this, but I would rather be rescued the old-fashioned way. I do appreciate that you took your time to help me though, so I am grateful for that.
It was really difficult for me to write this...

Pokefan2008
October 2nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
ill do it!thill be esay!

poke-poke

Skymin
October 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
So,can't I goin? I posted earlier.

You have joined, I posted your app on the first page. Please pay more attention to the first post. I put a lot of effort into that X_X

RJ?MK NX?#H??X TTN?H
?W7?! ?P0+K?+7 ?!FH?
?HT?J 2R??#H5? #45FN
# means ♂

I need to add another rule. It is AGAINST THE RULES TO USE A DECODEIFIER. Do NOT use it again, or I will have to be forced to make a "Hall of Shame". And I have added your application. Do everything HONESTLY this time.

I guess I will also make a new system. If someone does something against the rules, a X is put next to their name. 3 Xs and they are put on the wall of shame.

Meow0258, I will not put a X next to your name, since you didn't know it was against the rules.

meow0258
October 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
thanks oh and how would you know if someone used a decoder thing?

Skymin
October 2nd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Like Souless said, it's the amount of time it took you. Plus, the % and # is used on it too.

And I think if a Team would put in the code, then the Pelipper Post Office would say "You were rescued by Team "..." . I think.

meow0258
October 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
i'll try okay and you got my messege

waveguidebuizel
October 2nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
Okay, I died. Darn Sonicboom... Don't worry though, I'll leave once I deliver my Shock Wave on Floor 58. I'm slowly and surely getting through this...

Code:
R...?72NYT♂H???R...C?H
?W????HFKP?+??Q0H?
??T?J0R??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B51

Souless
October 2nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
Okay, I died. Darn Sonicboom... Don't worry though, I'll leave once I deliver my Shock Wave on Floor 58. I'm slowly and surely getting through this...

Code:
R...?72NYT♂H???R...C?H
?W????HFKP?+??Q0H?
??T?J0R??♂H??♂45FN

Oh, I will save you this time, and hopefully you will finish your mission ^^

I will start tomorrow, so you just wait!!!

ShinyMew
October 2nd, 2007, 09:49 PM
AWWWW! i just missed all the rescue missions! *wishes very badly she had wish cave*

meow0258
October 2nd, 2007, 10:59 PM
what you don't have wish cave

sameerb5
October 3rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
hey guys,
i have charmander as a starting pokemon, want to evolve it ....i have reached lv 30 and still yet it has not evolved yet.. hoe do u evolve it...

how do u find lucky tower!!

wich level is it possible to catch legenadry pokemon!!

thanxs sameer

meow0258
October 3rd, 2007, 02:50 PM
does anyone even need rescuing

Skymin
October 3rd, 2007, 04:49 PM
Hey, Souless. It still says in your signature that I made your avatar D:

You might need to change that.

hey guys,
i have charmander as a starting pokemon, want to evolve it ....i have reached lv 30 and still yet it has not evolved yet.. hoe do u evolve it...

how do u find lucky tower!!

wich level is it possible to catch legenadry pokemon!!

thanxs sameer

This thread is not for asking questions, although, I will answer them anyways. Please read the rules.

Have you finished the first half of the game? You cannot evolve until then. If you have, go the the cave in Whishcash's Lake alone and evolve there.

Lucky Tower? There's a list on Serebii, and there's no Lucky Tower.

You can find out how to obtain the Legendaries by clicking here (http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/legendary.shtml).

So, please, keep your questions to a different thread.

does anyone even need rescuing

Please don't ask that. That's spam. If someone needs rescuing, they'll ask.

Waveguidebuisel needs rescuing, from Wish Cave.

meow0258
October 3rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
don't you wish you could get some sort of plug and attach it to your nintendo and get the a-ok mail just loaded on so you didn't have to type the password all the time

ShinyMew
October 3rd, 2007, 09:45 PM
o_o Maddy renamed this to Mystery Dungeon Rescue. How freaky xD oh btw I recently recruited Kyogre! And now I'm Platinum Rank :)

Souless
October 4th, 2007, 01:59 PM
sorry waveguidebuizel, i went to save you, but i got killed by a Monster House, just a few steps away from you, and I lost 2 0f 3 parts of my "lvl 1 dungeons gear", yeah, i lost Google Specs and Tight Belt, just my Trap Scarf survived =[

I hope someone else gives it a try, cause I don't want to go there again =( sorry, this goes beyond my powers

waveguidebuizel
October 4th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Awww... okay then. You lose items during rescue? Ouch! I'm so sorry for making you do so much! :(

brotlov
October 5th, 2007, 03:00 AM
well, i need to re-post:

Team Pizza
Blastoise (93) and Charizard (78)

All dungeons Exept for Lv 1 Dungeons

Item Wanted: Friend Ribbon.

RESCUE COUNT: (3)

oh and maddy, thanks for the banner, but it's just a bit too small, i'll send you details VIA PM

Speed Demon
October 5th, 2007, 03:03 AM
hello people my team in blue is Team ShadowWave i am lucario rank and i have more money than i need. i am a lv 90+ pikachu and my partner is charizard, if anyone needs help let me know i'll be glad to rescue people. ^_-

Forci Stikane
October 5th, 2007, 07:50 AM

Code:
R...?72NYT♂H???R...C?H
?W????HFKP?+??Q0H?
??T?J0R??♂H??♂45FN

...AGAIN?? Geez.........

...Alright, I'll save you again.

And, done! Here you go:

R...?!2 NXR(M)H??W S...C?H
?W0?(F) ?H0KP?+N ?Q0H?
?!T?J 0R??(M)H2? (M)45FN

J-Rad
October 5th, 2007, 01:54 PM
umm I'm good a dungeosn can I be a rescuer??? if so this is my team an dwhat I can do...

Team Fire
Flame the lvl 45 typhlosion
Flamebustr the lvl 41 Charizard
Blastiose lvl 41, but am also training a marstomp to replace

I can do any dungeons b4 northwind feild...

I want a Tm for solarbeam

color red

my team is also a platinuim rank even w/ the low lvls

Skymin
October 5th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Okay, all is edited. A new system has been added also. "Ranks" are now on the member's applications. All members please post your ranks, thanks.

brotlov
October 5th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Right now, i'm Platinum rank
oh and you missed my post:
Team Pizza
Blastoise (93) and Charizard (78)

All dungeons Exept for Lv 1 Dungeons

Item Wanted: Nothing right now.

and thanks for the banner btw

Skymin
October 5th, 2007, 07:13 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/Untitled-2-1.png

I made it smaller, just as you asked. I edited the first post (again X_X)

Souless
October 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
oh, ok, then two things to update, I'm Lucario Rank and could you change my Item Wanted to Blue and Sky Gummies (is that a plural?) thanks =]

meow0258
October 5th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Lucario Rank okay oh i sent you a private messege to

ShinyMew
October 5th, 2007, 10:00 PM
im platinum rank. and im changing item wanted from key to key & any gummi xD
edit: oh yeah and thanks to a ditto that i killed (xD) Inky is now lvl 50! Yay! And Inky has 10 IQ (highest)
grrrr. Kyogre was killed in a monster house when I tried to get to mount faraway and kill Ho-Oh. Maybe I should level him up first...
oh yeah people I just got mystery dungeon red on emu so i might be needing to be rescued.

waveguidebuizel
October 6th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks, Ichaste. I hope I won't die anymore, but I expect to one or two more times. Well, here's the Thank-You Mail:

R...F!2NXF♂H??W9...C?H
?W0?♀?H0KP?+N?Q0H?
0!T?J0R??♂H24♂45FN

EDIT: Well, I died, as expected. Sonic Booms in corridors are cheap... I'm really sorry... :( And I just sent my last Joy Seed...

Code:
RJ?7!NYX♂H???30C?H
?W????HF3Q?+??90H?
??T?JWR??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B53

Just 3 more floors, but I have a feeling that getting to my client would be...

Forci Stikane
October 6th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Ichaste. I hope I won't die anymore, but I expect to one or two more times. Well, here's the Thank-You Mail:

R...F!2NXF♂H??W9...C?H
?W0?♀?H0KP?+N?Q0H?
0!T?J0R??♂H24♂45FN

EDIT: Well, I died, as expected. Sonic Booms in corridors are cheap... I'm really sorry... :( And I just sent my last Joy Seed...

Code:
RJ?7!NYX♂H???30C?H
?W????HF3Q?+??90H?
??T?JWR??♂H??♂45FN
Floor: B53

Just 3 more floors, but I have a feeling that getting to my client would be...

:surprised: AGAIN!!?????? :knockedou

......:D I'll save you again. I honestly don't care at all about the item, anyway.

Done! Here ya go:

RJ?!! NX9(M)H??W N0C?H
?W0?(F) ?H03Q?+N ?90H?
?!T?J WR??(M)H2? (M)45FN

Now don't go and die again, alright?? :D

waveguidebuizel
October 6th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks so much Ichaste! I'll try not to die again. Here's the Thank-You Mail:

RJ?!!NXY♂H??WY0C?H
?W0?♀?H03Q?+N?90H?
S!T?JWR??♂H24♂45FN

Forci Stikane
October 6th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks so much Ichaste! I'll try not to die again.

Well, I sincerely hope that you don't. :)

Anyway, while I'm here...*checks through last few pages* ...Nope, everybody seems to be taken care of. Alright, then!

Rescue count: 3

waveguidebuizel
October 6th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Okay, I'm back...

But this time, I'll become a rescuer! Thanks to all of you who have helped me get through the dreaded Wish Cave (or half of it, at least).

So, here's my application:

Team Wanimori.
Totodile (88), Treecko (82), and one more of many
Any dungeon, except Unown Relic, Grand Sea, Far-off Sea, Silver Trench, and Meteor Cave.
Item Wanted: Any Gummi
Color: Medium Turquoise

Thanks! ^-^

ShinyMew
October 7th, 2007, 03:00 AM
OH SNAP! ....
I hate Grand Sea.
SOS Mail:
2!??(...) 0RS(M)6??? -WR?K
?W??? ?-P0R?S? ??CP?
??T?(...) 49??RF?? JMT(...)N
Dungeon: Grand Sea
Floor: B22F
Reward: Uhhh...I'll check my private stores? (I have lots of orbs)

Pikasaur
October 7th, 2007, 04:59 AM
OH SNAP! ....
I hate Grand Sea.
SOS Mail:
2!??(...) 0RS(M)6??? -WR?K
?W??? ?-P0R?S? ??CP?
??T?(...) 49??RF?? JMT(...)N
Dungeon: Grand Sea
Floor: B22F
Reward: Uhhh...I'll check my private stores? (I have lots of orbs)

Okay,I'll save you quickly.

The password is

2!?P(...)0P8(M)6??(F)+WR?K
?WS?5?-ROR?SH??CP?
?CT?(...)49??RF4?JMT(...)N

You can give me any orb or gummy since I got a Deepsea Scale and I went up to Diamond Rank.

Rescue count:1

J-Rad
October 16th, 2007, 02:50 PM
yeah my marshtomb evolved!!!!:) so u can change blastiose to swampert now, lvl 36

Hyperpanda
October 16th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I need rescuing!

Team:http://i21.tinypic.com/102usy0.png(Team Sinder)
Leader:Cyndaquil (Shiko)
Partner:Chikorita
3rd member:Absol
Place:Sky Tower
Floor:20F

Please save me!

*NOTE*I might not be able to get on at your schedueled time,because i cant find my mystery dungeon.when i do,ill pm the person willing to rescue me.

Souless
October 16th, 2007, 05:37 PM
oh, okay, I wil save you pandaboy52 :)

when you get the code just post it and I will get to it quickly

*At least, PC is back, hi to everyone o_o*

Hyperpanda
October 16th, 2007, 06:00 PM
oh, okay, I wil save you pandaboy52 :)

when you get the code just post it and I will get to it quickly

*At least, PC is back, hi to everyone o_o*

Got it!

...6?6+3RT(MALE)R(FEMALE)??9S7?H
?W????HPK7?+??J8R?
??T?RN5??(FEMALE)J??01R1(FEMALE)

Souless
October 16th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Done!

A-OK Mail:

...6?R+ 3P?♂R♀?H 7S7?H
?W8?Q ?HRK7?+? ?J8R?
?+T?R N5??♀J!? 01R1♀

It was easy, and i got like 5 Sky gummies *lucky me XD*

tell me if I typed wrong something :P

*Yeah, we have more than 4000 views :)*

Hyperpanda
October 16th, 2007, 06:58 PM
thx!im recieving it now!man,sky tower is annoying...

*edit*
case in point:MY PARTNER JUST DIED AND I NEED RESCUING AGAIN!?grr...

code:
...5?6...3RX(MALE)R(FEMALE)???PM?H
?W????PPF8?+??R8R?
??T?R-5??(FEMALE)J??01R1(FEMALE)
Grrrrrrrrrr..........

*sigh...*Floor 23F

*BABBLES LIKE AN IDIOT*WHAT'S A VENOMOTH DOING IN A TOWER IN THE SKY ANYWAY???????????

Souless
October 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM
okay, I will save you again :P

hey, Venomoths don't follow the logic or phisyc laws, thats the reason XD

*turning on GBA*

Gotta Go

Hyperpanda
October 16th, 2007, 07:44 PM
aw man...i neeeed rescued!

ShinyMew
October 16th, 2007, 09:56 PM
2 things to say:
1. Thanks Pikasaur! I hardly use my orbs, just name da one you want ^_^
2. I'll save yuo pandaboy52! If I can before school xD
Edit: oh wow! I saved you in an hour (about)!
A-OK Mail:
(...)5?R(...) 3P6(M)R(F)?8 9PM?H
?WT?5 ?PRF8?+F ?R8R?
?TT?R -5??(F)J6? 01R1(F)

~Ray-Mantine~
October 17th, 2007, 06:46 AM
I want to be a Rescuer:

Team Name:Crystel Sea
Main Pokemon: LV68 Swampert(Pat), lv25 Mantine (don't let the lv. fool you, he can beat rayquaza all by his own,i gave him so many gummies)
Dungeons that you can / cannot do:all execpt Meteor cave and all lv1 dungeons
Item Wanted:Sky and Blue gummies
And if you're feeling creative, the colour of your team (when showed on this post):this and this

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 06:59 AM
I GOT KILLED AGAIN 1 FREAKIN FLOOR LATER?!?!?!24F,to be exact.

(...)(...)?6S3R(...)(M)R(F)??HY7?H
?W????PP74?+??Q8R?
??T?95??(F)J??01R1(F)

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I will do this, briefly

And I rescued you last time, but I didn't post the code :(

well, no problem, I wil get to it :P

Oh, yeah, I have a secondary team ^^ They are Ledian (Leader) Ariados (Co-leader) and Forretress (Explorer)

~Edit~

the code is wrong, you missed one letter

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 10:35 AM
I will do this, briefly

And I rescued you last time, but I didn't post the code :(

well, no problem, I wil get to it :P

Oh, yeah, I have a secondary team ^^ They are Ledian (Leader) Ariados (Co-leader) and Forretress (Explorer)

~Edit~

the code is wrong, you missed one letter

ok,ill check it and fix it!

~code~

(...)(...)?6S3R(...)(M)R(F)?HY7?H
?W????PP74?+??Q8R?
??T?R95??(F)J??01R1(F)

o,and shinymew rescued me the 2nd time.

Pikasaur
October 17th, 2007, 12:16 PM
2 things to say:
1. Thanks Pikasaur! I hardly use my orbs, just name da one you want ^_^
2. I'll save yuo pandaboy52! If I can before school xD
Edit: oh wow! I saved you in an hour (about)!
A-OK Mail:
(...)5?R(...) 3P6(M)R(F)?8 9PM?H
?WT?5 ?PRF8?+F ?R8R?
?TT?R -5??(F)J6? 01R1(F)

Okay,I'll want a Trawl Orb since they are my favorite.

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 01:04 PM
ok,ill check it and fix it!

~code~

(...)(...)?6S3R(...)(M)R(F)?HY7?H
?W????PP74?+??Q8R?
??T?R95??(F)J??01R1(F)

o,and shinymew rescued me the 2nd time.

yeah, she rescued you too, and posted the A-OK Mail before me

Ok, I will rescue you soon *turning on GBA* I'm on it

brotlov
October 17th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Man this is embarrassing, i got killed on 36F of Wish Cave

Code:
M 5 ? 7 M 9 Y (...) ♂ 8 ♀ ? ? ♀ P N ♀ H
- W ? ? ? Y 4 F 2 0 ? P ? 8 + 8 P J
? ? S C S Y 5 + S R H ? ? ? 2 R + (...)

Reward: i don't know, a green or grass gummi, lol. Just ask

CristWii
October 17th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Help! I'm a newbie and lost at Mt. Thunder...
Team: Pokémon
PM?6N
ORF5C1??
+W??3
!????
SHH···X?3?
KH8HR
??TN(male)
4X7T(female)T??
JO2H···

Floor: I think 6 or 7
Difficulty: D
Reward: Well....just ask. Not something too big, I'm just starting.(I don't have much good things...)

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Help! I'm a newbie and lost at Mt. Thunder...
PM?6N
ORF5C1??
+W??3
!????
SHH···X?3?
KH8HR
??TN(male)
4X7T(female)T??
JO2H···

Floor: I think 6 or 7
Difficulty: D
Reward: Well....just ask. Not something too big, I'm just starting.(I don't have much good things...)

Ok, Im going to rescue you ASAP

CristWii
October 17th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Are you done? How does this whole thing work? Do you see my Pokemon in the Dungeon?

Kevin417
October 17th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone I Give MY friend Pokemon Mystery Dungeon For Free

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Done!!!

~A-OK Mail~

PM?RN 0PN5C1?H RW??3
!?8?Q SHJ...X?3? KH8HR
?+TN♂ 4X7T♀T!? J02H...

hope that helps CristWii

About the reward, do you have a Blue Gummi? I need those, if you dont have one then any gummi would be okay

CristWii
October 17th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Done!!!

~A-OK Mail~

PM?RN 0PN5C1?H RW??3
!?8?Q SHJ...X?3? KH8HR
?+TN♂ 4X7T♀T!? J02H...

hope that helps CristWii

About the reward, do you have a Blue Gummi? I need those, if you dont have one then any gummi would be okay

I've got White an' Yellow Gummi... *sends Yellow Gummi*
PMFRN OP+5C1?H
?W??3 !?8?Q
SHJ···X?3? KH8HR
···+TN(male) 4X7T(female)T!4 JO2H···

Thanks! :D

Kevin417
October 17th, 2007, 03:09 PM
What LMAO MEans?????????????????????????????????

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 04:37 PM
What LMAO MEans?????????????????????????????????

laugh my @$$ off.mods,just answering a question.

CristWii
October 17th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Can anyone rescue me?
PM?67 OR+(male)C1?? M8??3
!W??? SP37R?X? K+9HR
??TN(female) Q97T(female)T?? MO2H···
Great Canyon
Floor 4
Difficulty: C
Reward: I'll tell you what I got when you rescue me...(I can't check my Items...)

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Can anyone rescue me?
PM?67 OR+(male)C1?? M8??3
!W??? SP37R?X? K+9HR
??TN(female) Q97T(female)T?? MO2H···
Great Canyon
Floor 4
Difficulty: C
Reward: I'll tell you what I got when you rescue me...(I can't check my Items...)

i would,but im still awaiting rescue!wen imrescued,ill help u if u arent already.

CristWii
October 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Can you rescue me again, Souless? I have 4 Orbs and a Clear Gummi...I think.

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Ok, im going to rescue you both, first pandaboy52, and after him CristWii

I'm wondering what happened to the other rescuers? It's just to much work for me x_x

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 06:33 PM
hey souless,ill take care of cristwii.lol u need a break.just chill.idc if i have to start over sky tower it doesnt rly matter.

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 06:36 PM
oh, okay, then I rescue you and then you rescue CristWii, that would be okay, what do you think?

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 06:42 PM
no i mean,you dont bother rescuing me,and i rescue cristwii.sound good?(it would take me 4ever to beat rayquaza @ top)i still have 2 find my mystery dungeon,though.i keep losing the damn thing...

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 06:48 PM
that's okay, sorry, usually if a rescuer can't do a job then another does it, but I don't know what happened to them

I hope they come back soon, we need more than one rescuer x_x

but I wouldn't mind rescue you, actually I am at floor 10 of sky tower

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM
that's okay, sorry, usually if a rescuer can't do a job then another does it, but I don't know what happened to them

I hope they come back soon, we need more than one rescuer x_x

but I wouldn't mind rescue you, actually I am at floor 10 of sky tower

ok,u rescue me 1st,but i have to beat rayquaza at top floor.how many damn floors are there??????28?!?!?!?!?!:( well,@ least im at 24.

Souless
October 17th, 2007, 06:53 PM
25 to the middle, then a save point and after that 9 floors 'till rayquaza, I can save you and when you reach the save point just go back to your team base or if you have an Escape Orb you can use it after I rescue you

Hyperpanda
October 17th, 2007, 06:54 PM
sounds good.i think i have an escape orb.does give up still let u resume from save point?