PDA

View Full Version : Associate yourself with an anime character

Blaziken
October 6th, 2003, 10:22 AM
So, what kind of anime character would you be? I'd be Marik, from Yu-Gi-Oh!. I do have that evil side and am determined to get what I want. I also have hair like Marik's! http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Kayleigh
October 6th, 2003, 10:39 AM
I think I'm most like either May or Kay, from Pokmon. (Gah! I'm not really trying to rhyme... >_>) I'm shy, and most everyone says I have a sweet personality. ^_^;
Others would be Kagome, from Inu-Yasha, and Nurse Joy on Pokmon.

Timbjerr
October 6th, 2003, 04:57 PM
I will describe myself kinda like Joey from Yu-gi-oh because I am determined to one goal and set my heart to it...I also learn quickly like he does (I think I placed top 4 in the very first Pokemon TCG tournement I ever entered...)

I am, however, considerably shyer than Joey...I have a side that kinda reminds me of Masato from Pokmon, becuase he is smart and little :P

John Denver
October 7th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Sonoske from rurouni kenshin....without a doubt I'd be him...

he's so cool :D :D :D

BOO ya!

G-LANCE
October 7th, 2003, 03:57 AM
people always call me red hair cuz i died my hair black/red so i think lance...who didn't see that coming... :confused:

Cherrim
October 7th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Bakura Ryou from Yuugiou... with his yami taken into consideration.

I'm generally a really nice person and I almost always seem that way on the outside. However, I also like stuff like death, blood, etc. o_O; I have that evil streak which only my friends know about. So... yeah. XD

orange*berry
October 9th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura. n.n()Every CCS quiz Iv taken seems to think so. n.n- *giggle* I'm a bit strange, but I love singing, drawing, playing with my electronic toys, and friendship means more to me than anything. n.n-
That's me. Hohohoho~

Keitaro
October 9th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Keitaro from Love Hina his goals are far but he never quits, he daydreams alot and tries his best. He's an average nice, guy who helps and support others and is clumsy and he likes to have fun. He is nervous around girls too but is serious about his feelings. Which is so like me and more then I've seen out of any other anim character relating to myself. My buddies seem to agree but all they want is me to get hit x.x

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Ummm... I'd have to go with.. uh.. Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh! She's pretty cool and likes working alone. Also Joey! I also have a huge crush on him!! ^.^ Joey and Mai make such a kawaii couple!!!! :)

*dies cus of cuteness*

~CaRtOON

Jinona
October 12th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I realy don't know, but I think I'm kind of like both Yugi and Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh. I am realy nice and kind of sweet sometimes like Yugi but there are some times when I can get pretty dark like Yami Yugi. But most of the time, especialy when I'm angry ir riled up about some thing, my friends say I have the heart of a dragon.

Kuragari
October 13th, 2003, 06:28 AM
Seta-san from Love Hina. He's a good fighter, gets to go around the world on archaeological digs. He's funny. Plus he's such a frickin cool driver. xD

Mifuui
October 16th, 2003, 08:35 AM
When I am with my friends I am very much like Mutsumi from Love Hina.
I'm very bad at studying,I am very clumsy,I like to help people,I'm not thinking so much about myself
(like whats best for me.I more think of whats best for my friends) and I am really that childish and stupid sometimes^^;;

But when I am with strangers I act like Laura/Ryoko's friend from Hamutaro...I forgot her name! O.x; And I call myself a Hamutaro fan! *sob*
Anyway.I am really shy,polite and I love to draw.Just like her.^w^

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Hmm, some people don't know their favorite character to the one their most like....so sad...before I said I was just like Sonoske...fraid I can;t say that I am anymore...

I'd be like that one dude on Inuyasha with the Wind Tunnel hand...yep, I only saw one episode and I instantly knew that I was just like him...:D :D

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
November 3rd, 2003, 08:06 AM
Ya know, I just realised that I'm a lot like Chihiro on Spirited Away. After I watched that movie one time I knew! We're both huge klutzes. :P

Greed
November 3rd, 2003, 10:40 AM
I'll have to say I am like Jonouchi/Joey from Yugioh. Why? Uhh.. I guess cus we both really care for our younger sibling ^^;; We both are bullies, but nice at the same time. And......... we're rebels? O.o;; I guess that's it. Oh, and we both dislike Kaiba XD

*Kaiba kills CaRtOON*

~CaRtOON

Blaine
November 5th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Er...Bellandy from Ah My Goddess for me? Heh, noooo... I'd probably be -thinks- Hikaru from Rayearth. I'm very sweet amd ambitious. But there's no way I'm short!

Spyke
November 5th, 2003, 03:33 PM
either Itchero from kikaider(stuck up,obnoctious)
or Seto kaiba from yugioh(stuck up,snobby)

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 5th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Sayuri no Hoshi = Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh with dark brown hair. Period.

unhappy pineapple
November 13th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!
Suu from Love Hina
Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo!

Do you see the similarities?

And, for good measure... Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon.

Lokhlan
November 14th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Vash? *ponders* Yeah, I'm a Vash. "Love & Peace!! Love & Peace!!" .|/

Miyu-chan
November 14th, 2003, 10:19 PM
I think I'm most like either May or Kay, from Pokmon. (Gah! I'm not really trying to rhyme... >_>) I'm shy, and most everyone says I have a sweet personality. ^_^;
Others would be Kagome, from Inu-Yasha, and Nurse Joy on Pokmon.
You also remind me of Tohru. n_n As for me? Hmmm... Geez, this is hard. XD; Maybe Kagome from Inuyasha, but slightly shyer. XD;

oni flygon
November 14th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi. I'm not serious sometimes, but inside, I'm a totally different guy. No-da!

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 07:13 AM
i think i'm tyson from beylad! i always want to win! but mostly i think i'm yugi moto!

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 09:29 AM
You also remind me of Tohru. n_n As for me? Hmmm... Geez, this is hard. XD; Maybe Kagome from Inuyasha, but slightly shyer. XD;
Lol, really? Well I am a lot like her come to think of it! ^_^ And Whitney from Pokmon! I just watched the episodes with her in them, and knew right away that she's my animated clone. O_o Except.. My voice isn't as strong as hers. Mine is more quiet and shy, but still sweet. And we're both klutzes. XP I think that you are a lot like Kagome, Miyu-chan! You're really nice to everyone, and I haven't ever seen you mad before, lol. =P

DigiMaster12
November 15th, 2003, 10:30 AM
[/FONT][PHP][QUOTE][FONT=Arial]what zzup people? how ya doing I am doing fine u?

Kairi
November 15th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Kagome sure can get mad at Inuyasha though. Especially when Inuyasha gets mad at Kouga. ^_^;

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 01:44 PM
Lol, true. I wonder how Miyu-chan handles situations like that. XD

And DigiMaster12, that post you just made was a little spammy. o.o;

Miyu-chan
November 15th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Kagome sure can get mad at Inuyasha though. Especially when Inuyasha gets mad at Kouga. ^_^;Hey, Who won't get mad if the person she likes but won't admit the he likes her is jealous about someone elso that she doesn't like but he likes her? I undersand her compleatly. *nod nod* :P

Lol, true. I wonder how Miyu-chan handles situations like that. XDHmmm... Then we'll have to see who my boyfriend is. ;P

Lokhlan
November 17th, 2003, 06:58 AM
I've noticed I act just like Inuyasha around certain girls. :paranoid:

inferno
November 19th, 2003, 12:39 PM
a think i look moste like Gogeta or lance because i have long red/blond hair.
And i'm realy stuborn, and easily make fight's.

(I also s*ck at grammer so sorry if there are any mistakes/errors)

Missingno Baby
November 27th, 2003, 05:14 AM
A heck of alotta people call me Izumi Oirimoto (Digimon Frontier)
cause I look just like her.

CyberRaichu
November 28th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Myotismon is my role model but clonewise I'd guess James(Team rocket) an absolute Moron

Roxas
November 28th, 2003, 09:46 AM
I am most like Haruko from FLCL aka Furi Kuri aka Fooly Cooly :D . I'm like here cause i dont realy care what i do or what happens around me.i am mysteriouse and stuff. of sometimes i am like Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin cause i sometimes care about people around me. and try to protect the people i love. :P. and i also have a dark side (my hittokiri side). I become the manslayer (but i dont kill anyone) that kenshin sometime becomes in the anime.

Hikaru's Twin
December 1st, 2003, 04:47 AM
I'd probably say that i'm most like Hikaru from "Nadesico" especially by looks, hence the name, or that's what everyone tells me, but then again everyone (at school mainly) seems to tell me that i look exactly like my History teacher >>; if it's not Hikaru's Twin, they're calling me Mrs. Christie's Twin o_o;
Anyways let's not get too off topic, i can also associate with Hikaru's personality, i tend to act weird a lot--maybe that's because, i am weird. There's also Misty from "Pokemon" and Sakura "Cardcaptors" whom i can associate with personality-wise...

Tweak
December 1st, 2003, 03:22 PM
:P i'm lazy and don't care about crap so i think i'm like yoh from shaman king. if i had to pick a pokemon character i'd be most like psyduck. :P

Fallen Angel
December 2nd, 2003, 06:23 PM
Hmm.... I think I am a mix of Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh, Naru and Suu from Love Hina and Haruka/May from PKMN.

ocean
December 29th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Clef Magic Night Rayearth blaa blaa blaa blaa

Sakuyamon
December 31st, 2003, 02:38 AM
Im a very mixed person but here is four anime/manga persons I can identify myself with...

Shinishi kudo from "Detective Conan": smarter than the most in my near (especially my family-_-;; ), recoursefull and at times alittle goofy...

Takato from "Digimon":creative, kind, alittle easy to cry(mostly only at sertain events like deaths), and a strong will to save others.

Mew Ichigo from "Tokyo mew mew": friendly and nice, good at fights(mostly digimon and P okemon fights, I dont get to fight with anyone..., but who cares?! a fight is a fight), and Im a leader (I truly am, my friends wanted me to be their leader and they still wants that...), Im also alittle clumsy but not to much...

Kenta from " P okemon " ( the crystal speciall episode): hot tempered, stubborn,adventureous, heading right into things with little thought...just the sence of whats the right thing to do...

PichuSecretBase
December 31st, 2003, 04:41 AM
I ish Shugo from .hack
or Satoshi from ******* ^_^

100marios
January 23rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
Honestly, I think I'm a lot like Ash from Pokemon. Ash is always asking Brock or Misty, "what does that mean?" or "I've never heard of that before..." and I'm a lot like that hehe. We both are a little clumsy too, but love to battle and take on challenges.....plus my mom is a lot like Ash's mom hehe.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 23rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Ahh, i can hear it in the mornings...

"100mar (or whatever your real name is), dong 4get to change your you-know-whats!" :laugh:

I think im a little like brock from pokemon. Is wise and is a good friend, but is girl crazy. Not quite as crazy as brock, but pritty girl crazy.

*sees a picture of nurse joy on PC*

scuz me...

Blaine
January 23rd, 2004, 10:37 PM
I'd have to say I'm Mint for Tokyo Mew Mew... I'm pretty passive... but then you've got my weird humor so I'd have to be... -racks her brain- Ack! I don't know... I'm like Bellandy from Ah! Megami-sama! cos I'm calm and serene but oy...I dunno...

orange*berry
January 24th, 2004, 05:21 AM
I'd have to say I'm Mint for Tokyo Mew Mew... I'm pretty passive... but then you've got my weird humor so I'd have to be... -racks her brain- Ack! I don't know... I'm like Bellandy from Ah! Megami-sama! cos I'm calm and serene but oy...I dunno...

Hey! I'm alot like Mint too. n.n() I didn't really consider that before...() I have a friend who acts like Pudding, so we like to call her monkey. n.n()

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I'm also a lot like Bianca from Pokemon Heroes. ^_^ She loves drawing and is an artist like me, plus she's really nice.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I'm like Shinji, mountain of issues.

J/K

100marios
January 29th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Ahh, i can hear it in the mornings...

"100mar (or whatever your real name is), dong 4get to change your you-know-whats!" :laugh:

I think im a little like brock from pokemon. Is wise and is a good friend, but is girl crazy. Not quite as crazy as brock, but pritty girl crazy.

*sees a picture of nurse joy on PC*

scuz me...
Huh?....no!!
.......well not all the time hehe.....just kidding!
I know enough to do that hehe.

Sankari
January 29th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I'm not like any anime characters, but if Japanese videogames aren't considered animes, than I'm going to go insane.
I'm rather like Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. "She's not the talkative type," as Yuna says, and neither am I. She has a sword...Yeah...I'm definitely Paine...

Rifted
January 29th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I don't count videogames as anime. :o *gets shot*

Anyways, even though I haven't watched a lot of anime, I think I'm sort of like Kaname from Full Metal Panic. She can be bossy and loud at times and likes to hit on guys (literally...like over the head with a giant fan)...but she can be intelligent, responsible, quick-thinking, sensitive, and all that jazz. ^^;

Sankari
February 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Come to think of it, my favorite anime' character to be would be Sheba.

The Overlord
February 1st, 2004, 11:23 PM
I really dont know what anime charactor i act like but i would like to be Sephiroth the person in my avatar he is the final boss in finalfantasy7.

Neo_kid
March 29th, 2004, 08:08 PM
i think im kinda like yami marik...
*phycotic grin*

Kairi
March 29th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Err, this topic is quite old. Please make a new one if you wish to continue discussion. ^_^;