PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I'm new. Where's my welcome party?

SetsuntaMew
October 6th, 2003, 1:50 PM
Just kidding, I don't need a giant welcome party or anything ^_^ I also post on pokemasters and serebii.net, maybe someone might know me from one of those places (except that I'm new there too ^_^). Also, if you go here (http://pub26.ezboard.com/bteamrocketheadquaterss) I'm a big poster. At all of these places I'm SetsuntaMew, so if anyone feels like it, say hi to me anywhere!

I'm a die-hard Rocket, Neo, Gym, Nyachu, and Piketshipper, and don't try to convince me otherwise. I'm very stubborn ^_^

I have a webpage. It is in my siggy. Check it out and I will love you forever.

My name is Killian. I have two cats and a fish. I have a laptop that I love very much and, um, ya know what, I can't think of anything else to say. Yeah.

22sa
October 6th, 2003, 4:38 PM
Just kidding, I don't need a giant welcome party or anything ^_^ I also post on pokemasters and serebii.net, maybe someone might know me from one of those places (except that I'm new there too ^_^). Also, if you go here (http://pub26.ezboard.com/bteamrocketheadquaterss) I'm a big poster. At all of these places I'm SetsuntaMew, so if anyone feels like it, say hi to me anywhere!

I'm a die-hard Rocket, Neo, Gym, Nyachu, and Piketshipper, and don't try to convince me otherwise. I'm very stubborn ^_^

I have a webpage. It is in my siggy. Check it out and I will love you forever.

My name is Killian. I have two cats and a fish. I have a laptop that I love very much and, um, ya know what, I can't think of anything else to say. Yeah.
Nope, don't know you. ^^ Hi SetsuntaMew

Kairi
October 6th, 2003, 4:47 PM
Hi, welcome to the Pokmon Community. Just to let you know, we prefer if you don't link to message boards, unless it is in your signature. Thanks.

SetsuntaMew
October 7th, 2003, 7:39 PM
Hi, welcome to the Pokmon Community. Just to let you know, we prefer if you don't link to message boards, unless it is in your signature. Thanks.

Sorry, didn't know ^^;; I'm still a bit new to message boards everywhere.

Sturm
October 7th, 2003, 8:55 PM
Another newbie...welcome...ha ha ha ha ha...

MoonLight
October 8th, 2003, 8:12 AM
Hey There SetsuntaMew Welcome to PC !! Im MoonLight Nice to meet ya i know you'll have a Great Time here!!!

Dizzy
October 8th, 2003, 10:51 AM
HI , Welcome to PC , Would you liek to be enrolled in the house program???

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 5:20 AM
Welcome to pc Setsuntamew!Hope you have a fun time, and nice to meet you!