PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon can you imitate?

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 11th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Can you do a imitation of any Pokemon? (Their voice ect.)
List your impressions here! =D

Impressions i can do -

Togetic
Togepi (My best two impressions, i can do Togetic in Japanese aswell. I love imitating Togepi cause i sound quite like Misty's!)
Bulbasaur
Butterfree
Mew
Torchick
Taillow
Bayleef
Jigglypuff
Celebii

AngelWolfie
June 11th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Togepi, Treeko, Taillow, mew, pikachu, raichu, pidgeotto, torchic, oddish, gloom, latias, charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, marill, azurill, azumarill, goldeen, pidgey, celebi, jigglypuff, wigglytuff, eevee, umbreon, espeon, jolteon, flareon, and Ash. (yeah, Ash isn't a pokemon, but I can do a great Ash impression if I have a cold ^^;; )
Call me the girl of um...*counts* 29 voices, ja!

Eliana
June 11th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Hmmm lol
Pikachu
Squirtle
Totodile
bulbasaur
jigglypuff
charmander
chikorita
cyndaquil
togepi
diglet
bayleaf
goldeen
mew
magnemite
magneton
clefairy
magikarp
staryu
unown
vileploom
oddish
scyther
abra
golbat
marril
ummmmm lol i cant think of the rest right now

Chairman Kaga
June 11th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Before I got such a deep voice, years ago I could do just about every pokemon there was. Now, I can barely do any, those being things like Bulbasaur, Paras, Charmeleon, Smeargle, Grimer, Muk, and a few others. I also do a halfways-good James :P

Eliana
June 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
*sigh* same here. i cando all those now, but cuz my voice sounds different they arent as good but i still can :)

Fox_Die
June 11th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I used to be able to do a really good mew impression, but now I can only do stuff like Onix and Snorlax,

jynx
June 11th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I can imitate Mr. Mime (jap ver TV), Pikachu(TV), Haunter(usa ver TV), Gastly (usa ver TV), Jynx (ATV Cantonese ver TV), Jynx (TVB Cantonese ver TV), Gastly(GB Crystal), Vulpix(jp ver TV), Mr. Mime (ATV jap ver TV)

I think that's all :P

Scyther5
June 11th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I feel bad saying this, but the only pokemon I can do, Is F*ckachu -_-. A stupid video some one made with it in it. I'm not proud of this, but you asked.

jynx
June 11th, 2004, 10:46 AM
XDDD I hate Pikachu...so the name is very funny to me! XDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~

How does Jynx sound like in USA version? Never heard of! (I think its banned :P)
I can't imitate Jynx's Japanese voice, it changes everytime!! Silly people!

John Denver
June 11th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I have the amazing vocal ability to go from low bass to high soprano on a whim...lucky me

yeah...I can do every pokemon voice...they're all pretty generic so it's not that hard...

rar!

jynx
June 11th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Every Pokemon!? o_O|||
Superb!
I can never get to that standard.

Porygon
June 11th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I have the amazing vocal ability to go from low bass to high soprano on a whim...lucky me

yeah...I can do every pokemon voice...they're all pretty generic so it's not that hard...

rar!
I'd like to hear you get every "groan and roar" Pokmon's voices perfect off the top of your head XD

Anyway, I can do umm
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium [the secret is to hold your nose XD]
Cyndaquil
Totodile [one of the trickier ones, unless you're naturally frogvoiced]
Torchic
Combusken [A bit rusty though, I don't rememebr it too well]
Blaziken
Mudkip
Marshtomp [same secret to Meganium, lol]
Swampert
Treecko
Magnemite
Magneton
Meowth
Pikachu [duh]
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Seviper [not perfectly, I wish I could cool voice]
Ekans
Arbok
Koffing
Weezing [If I smoked, that's all I'd be able to do, lol]
Psyduck [I do a pretty good Psiyiyi]
Wurmple
Silcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Scyther
Grimer
Muk
Geodud [lol]
Magikarp
Mantine
Venomoth
And I can bark like a Dragonite XD

I can do others, but I'm dazed from sitting in front of the computer for too long, so I can't quite remember all 386 Pokmon in order to remember the ones I can do

Eliana
June 11th, 2004, 12:18 PM
well, considering i can imitate my neighbor and the librarian (this is extremely hard to do o_0 lol) i could probably do all of em to BUT the weather outside is really yucky for voices

lil' jose
June 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I can do Jigglypuff perfect. I will put my imitation now.

Porygon
June 11th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Oh, yeah, I can also do a pretty good impression of a Hariyama doing an Arm Thrust XD

Greed
June 11th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I can imitate Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Dragonite (aroo?), Togepi, and.. err.. Vileplume's! XD I'm not good at voices! X3;;

*dies*

jynx
June 12th, 2004, 02:21 AM
I can only say...that I watch the TV too little.

I only have heard a few voices! XD

Evil Togepi
June 12th, 2004, 06:19 AM
I can do Squirtle pretty well aswell as Togepi, Togetic (*Japanese*), Torchic, Pikachu and probably plenty of others XD Those are the main ones I tend to imatate though

Eliana
June 13th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah Jynx. thats the prob for me. I dont know a lot of the voices. and Lol I CAN ALSO do jigglypuffs song very well

Kairi
June 13th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I can do some of the Stadium calls like Murkrow, Sudowoodo, and Skarmory, butno anim calls really. My friend does a perfect Teddiursa which I tease her about. XD;

Bhati
June 13th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I don't watch the series enough to know the voices of Pokemon...

Hinoshi-chan
June 14th, 2004, 12:34 AM
I can only do the anime charaters voices XDD
Ok here we Go
Pikachu ( like to easy )
Pichu
Marill
Kasumi/misty
James
Jessie
Dragonighte
Mew
eevee
May
Jigglypuff

My voice can go many ways, so I can do loads, I can do a houndour well XD

Flaming Torchic
June 14th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Well, I remember when I had a higher pitched voice, I could do a pretty good Pikachu. =X But now, I think that only one that I am good at is a Makuhita's voice (anime). Some days if I forget how he sounds somewhat, I can't do it very well, but when I can remember it, I sound pretty much identical to the anime Makuhita, if I say so myself. =P Unfortunately, a lot of the pokemon have higher pitched voices, so I can't do any others because most of their voices are just too high pitched. =\ Ah well..

Kayleigh
June 20th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Since we now have a new rule on putting polls relating to something with its own forum in that forum, I'm going to move this to Pokemon General. ^_^; (I think that it should go there. *shrugs* It might belong in the TV Shows and Movies section.)

*moved*

Legendary_Pokegirl
June 20th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I can do a good imatation of Pikachu and Raichu. And there are lots others, but I wont name them.

Gardevior Girl
June 22nd, 2004, 02:27 AM
I can do Ralts, Pikachu,Zubat,and....I can also do some people!

bns560
June 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
I can only imitate Mew ^^;

rm2kdude
June 23rd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Well for me its pikachu but thats it.

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 01:36 AM
I can imitimata raichu, umbreaon, murkrow, and caterpie.

Cyndaquil
June 23rd, 2004, 01:38 AM
I have'nt try, but I think I can imitate Mew at least. (And Mewto! :P)

Jirachi
June 24th, 2004, 02:50 AM
I can imitate ALL of the Pokemon.
At least the ones that have made it to the TV show. ^_^'

The Psychic Psycho
June 24th, 2004, 03:37 AM
uh i havent even tried, nor do i want to, people who are actually proud to imatate them are way to absessed with pokemon (excluding the people who do it for pay). dont get me wrong pokemon is awsome, but dont you think we are passing into the kinda "Strange" catagory?

<please dont yell at me, im just stating my opinion>

jynx
June 24th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Ralts? You mean Gameboy?

Or...Has Ralts been on TV? XD
*Been hit by all members on the head*

Pincushion
June 25th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Hmm not many probley Jiggly puffs song, and Picachu!

Chiyo
June 27th, 2004, 03:38 AM

I can do some people too:
Ash
Misty
James
Jessie
Prof. Elm (believe me, it's hard to a person like that (a blabberer))
Geovannii (how can you spell that?!?!)
Pokemon:
Treeko (of course.)

Eliana
June 27th, 2004, 04:56 AM
well i can do quiet a lot....o_0 i just watched a buch of eppys....wow my talent has just skyrocketed.....chansey! lol!

Shana
June 27th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I can imitate Pikachu, Ditto, Charmander, Seal, Blaziken, Squirtle, Raichu, Marill, and Houndoom.

+el_pal
June 27th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I can imitate Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle (somehow) and mew! I have no idea how to imitate Ash for some apparent reason ^^; but I can with May or misty!

yoshi1001
June 27th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I can do a pretty good Murkrow impression (if I can avoid laughing). Also the Gastly line and Abra line.

pokeknight
June 28th, 2004, 05:34 AM
I know that if i try i can copy all of the pokemon's sound!!