View Full Version : Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Pages : 1 [2]

January 8th, 2005, 7:59 PM
Thanks. And I asked Cool Cr@cker about the whole "changing-the-hack-from Crystal-to-Gold/Silver" thing, and it looks like I've got to reedit the maps in the Gold ROM to match the ones that I used in Millenium so far. At this rate, the next beta will most likely come out in March-April.

Cool Cr@cker
January 16th, 2005, 3:51 AM
All the Best .. Since G/S & Crys are a bit similar you can do it.

January 16th, 2005, 2:23 PM
Ok, but there's a problem for the tilesets in GoldMap. A few maps looked all messed up, such as the Ecruteak Gym and the Ice Path. Is there a way to fix this? And the block editor isn't good because for the Ice Path, it doesn't show an ice cave tileset.

January 16th, 2005, 3:28 PM
Sorry GLL, I never got the hack, I forgot, but if you E-Mail me the hack I can get to work on text after I find a Gold Table file.

January 16th, 2005, 5:49 PM
Welcome back, DarkLink! :) I guess I'll send you the new Gold ROM that's being hacked. Might take a while, though.

January 17th, 2005, 2:06 PM
I will take Blackhorn Gym. May not be spelled right. And I will stick with Dragon Types.

Dragonair Lv 42
Kingdra Lv 42
Charizard Lv 42

Dragonair: Dragon Rage, Slam, Surf, Thunder Wave
Kingdra: Surf HM, Ice Beam TM, Hyper Beam TM, Smokescrean
Charizard: Flamethrower, Iron Tail TM, Earthquake TM, Wing Attack

Moves can change.

Curses. You stole my plan!

Anyway, if there's still room (I haven't checked your whole forum), I would like to be a Dragon Master in the Elite Four or a Gym Leader. I can provide you with 2 versions of my Character Sprite.

Sounds like a great game. Tell me when you make it.

January 17th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Sorry, Aarikku, but all GymLeaders and Elite Four members have been taken. Thanks anyway. BTW, welcome to PC! :)

February 5th, 2005, 1:39 PM
Sorry for double-posting, but I'm finally done editing the maps in my Gold ROM, along with a few other tidbits. Now, should I send it to the old beta testers?

February 5th, 2005, 3:15 PM
I would like to beta test for u. my email is [email protected]

February 9th, 2005, 4:45 PM
where can i downoad this hack???

February 11th, 2005, 3:40 PM
Look in pages 7-10 for the zip. Of course, that one's for Crystal. You can also check in the "Finished Hacks" thread.

March 12th, 2005, 7:00 PM
I had to revive this thread by posting again, so sorry. Anyway, I think I'll pause this for a while so I can work on my G/S remake on RM2K3, at least till I release the next demo, and then I'll get back to this. Man, and yesterday, I was doing some trainer changes on the Gold ROM in Translhextion, but I didn't get to save it because it "encountered a problem", so now I have to do it again, at least from Rt. 13 in Kanto. So I'll probably get back to this sometime next month. In the meantime, help me out by posting in the forums and my "Hey! New Gold Remake Here!" thread in the Game Development forum here.

March 24th, 2005, 6:03 PM
Hm... would it be possible to put me in as some random Trainer who happens to be powerful?

Oh wait. Is this thing done already?

Whatever. Cya.

March 27th, 2005, 6:18 PM
ill take ash's place

pokemon type:various

pkmn#1 level 80:sizor moves:metal calw,steel wing,double team,mirrir coat

pkmn#2 level 81:tyranitar moves:hyper beam,fire blast,dynamic punch,fire punch item hold:focus band

pkmn#3 level 84:electrode moves:mirrir coat,zap cannon,explosion,thunder wave

pkmn#4 level 83:gyrados:hydro pump,hyper beam,surf,thunder

pkmn#5 level 81:nidoqueen:fissure,dynamic punch,blizzard,baton pass

pkmn#6 level 86:primape:zap cannon,dynamic punch,mega kick,dig

May 7th, 2005, 5:30 PM
DarkLink, are you still around? I can email you the ROM so you can edit the trainers by hex. And guys, ALL the positions have been filled.

May 8th, 2005, 8:04 PM
great hack, this deserves a sticky... wasn't this already stickied once?

August 10th, 2005, 1:15 AM
cant download da beta..blank screen shows

Mr Snrub
September 26th, 2005, 5:51 PM
Hey! Can I be a gym Leader? Well heres's my stuff:

Name: Jake
Type o' Pokemon: Fire
Replacing: Falkner (violet)
Sprite: Any will do
Pokemon: Houndour (Lv 8) , Houndour (Lv 9)
Moves: Ember, Growl

Thanks matey and hope the game goes well! It sounds awesome! Post a downlaod link when ure done okay? Cheers! :chinese:

Mr Snrub
September 26th, 2005, 5:54 PM
btw i wanna make a hack, i jsut dont know how! does anyone know any websites that give a step by step tutorial to making pokemon hacks? o and btw i hope nintendo make a remake of gold and silver... they had the sickesst pokemon

September 26th, 2005, 6:54 PM
Okay that was SPAM, you are not suppose to double post and revive threads over month old. *reports*

September 26th, 2005, 7:00 PM
Threads die after 2 months. The Hack makers, and only the Hack makers, are allowed to revive their threads in a 1 year period. Otherwise, posters have a 2 month period to discuss a hack.

But still, you're not allowed to double post sweetie.

September 26th, 2005, 7:05 PM
Oh alright, i counted the monthes wrong, I did not see SSJman's post, so I thought the last one was in May. Sorry, but stiil, don't double post and I thought you weren't allowed to ask for help although, I will help if you need any.
On topic: This hack is really good.

Stephen,Pokemon Master
October 20th, 2005, 2:16 PM
Thank God this isn't dead yet.....anyway,good hack.

December 3rd, 2005, 3:09 AM
GymLeaderLance99 please continue.

December 3rd, 2005, 3:14 AM
oh my god

Please dont revive more than 1 month thread

December 3rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Threads die after 2 months. The Hack makers, and only the Hack makers, are allowed to revive their threads in a 1 year period. Otherwise, posters have a 2 month period to discuss a hack.

But still, you're not allowed to double post sweetie.
I believe this post is necessary again. :P

Technically this thread isn't dead but I wouldn't be surprised if work on this hack has been halted.

December 6th, 2005, 1:26 PM
Yeah, I paused this hack so I could work on my Gold Remake on RM2K3, which I'm sure most of you have heard about. ;) Anyway, once my computer gets fixed and I release the next demo for it, I'll see if I can resume working on this for a while. Don't worry-- I intend to finish this hack.

January 25th, 2006, 8:02 AM
I've never seen hacking before =P I know I'm new...but I would like to be in it!

Gym Leader Name-->Calda
Gym leader of where-->I'll take Viridian ^_^

Right now I'm revsiing my form so I'll post the rest later! n_n

January 25th, 2006, 9:16 AM
^Sorry, but I already have all the Gym Leader spots filled. I'm still working on my Gold Remake, so this hack may be resumed in a few weeks.

January 27th, 2006, 1:17 PM
I would be ruff the champion
Articuno lv 93
porygon 2 lv90
alakazam lv 88
omastar lv 86
Mew lv 91

January 27th, 2006, 1:51 PM
*sighs* Pencilbuddy, please save me time by reading the post above yours. Also, don't double-post. Use the edit button.*sighs again*

February 1st, 2006, 11:03 AM
ash name:kao
pokemon in order first to last
mewtwo dun dun dun:lvl100

February 1st, 2006, 1:29 PM
*sighs* Honestly, this is just getting annoying. pokeboy06, I understand you're new to PC, and I welcome you :), but please try to read the posts from before. Maybe I should make it clearer.

*sighs again*

February 2nd, 2006, 4:49 AM
can i have a link directing me so that i can download this hack because i can't find it anywhere

February 2nd, 2006, 2:47 PM
Check the finished demo archive thread. Of course, that's the one for Crystal.