View Full Version : Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Pages : [1] 2

June 11th, 2004, 5:47 PM
Hello. This is my first time making a hack, and if any of you know where I can find find some FAQs and tools, post here. Anyway, in this hack(of Pokemon Crystal) there will be 16 gym leaders and the Elite Four+Champion just like in the original, and I'm the champion. If you would like to be a gym leader or Elite Four member, post the GL/EF you're replacing, your trainer name, your pokemon, and the pokemon of your underlings depending on which gym you're in.

June 11th, 2004, 6:35 PM
I will be Clair and my pokemon type is Water/Grass...info soon

June 12th, 2004, 1:38 AM
my site has a map and a changing gym leaders and trainers tool on it see pokemon element thread for them more copming soon anyway i would like to be replacing Elite four Bruno. I would like these stats if i am allowed:

Pokemon:Magby,Pichu,Cleffa,Igglybuff and Elekid
The levels will be in this order: 60,59,58,59,61

Ty babby pokemon forever.

June 12th, 2004, 1:56 AM
i will be one of the elite 4 details on trainer card in sig

you can get rid of lugia if you want

and i wand black hair with blond tips and a cowlick :P coz that sound coool

and levels
50,57,59,60,59,58 remember lugia dosnt have to be there up to you

you can also evolve some of the pokemon in my trainer card if you want :P

June 12th, 2004, 2:41 AM
Wait I decide to change it to Elite 4s...

The dude
June 12th, 2004, 3:36 AM
i have a tools and docs at avhacks.b0x.com

June 12th, 2004, 4:33 AM
I will be Will

Dver Type Dark/Water

Haunter lv.49
Umbreon lv. 51
Politoed lv. 53
Politoed Lv. 54
Murkrow lv. 55
Poliwhrath lv.57

June 12th, 2004, 6:19 AM
I wanna be in!
Gym Leader: Jeremie *replaces Whitney*
Sprite: Whitney with purple palette unless you can edit the trainer sprites.
Pokmon: Chansey LVL: *you choose*
Blissey LVL: *you choose*
Badge: Same Badge

Before Battle Text: Hi, I'm JEREMIE, leader of the *town's name* GYM! You wanna challenge me? OK! I'm cute but it doesn't mean I'm not tough!

Lost Battle Text: What? I lost? But...sob...

After: You big meanie! You're still a kid, don't be so rough! Whaaaaaa!!!

Friend: You made JEREMIE cry, don't worry, she always crys after she looses.

After after: Oh your badge! Here you go! Now you can use STRENGH outside a battle. And take this too. This TM is attract! Makes your foe's Pokmon fall in love with you.

Final: If you go to Johto, tell WHITNEY and her boyfriend JEREMY, I said hi! Good bye, and good luck on your journy to be a Pokmon Master!

Hmm, ya might have to repoint. :P Sorry if it's too long and specfic, but that's how I am. ^_^;;;

June 12th, 2004, 6:23 AM
I will be
Name: DoubleA
Pokemon:Electricbuzz 20 Magninite 17 Magnimite 17
Moves:Electricbuzz;Thunderpunch,Tackle,Quick Attack
Magnimite:Thunderwave,Thundershock,Iron Defense
Magnimite:Thunderbolt,iron defense, spark

June 12th, 2004, 6:48 AM
I will take Blackhorn Gym. May not be spelled right. And I will stick with Dragon Types.

Dragonair Lv 42
Kingdra Lv 42
Charizard Lv 42

Dragonair: Dragon Rage, Slam, Surf, Thunder Wave
Kingdra: Surf HM, Ice Beam TM, Hyper Beam TM, Smokescrean
Charizard: Flamethrower, Iron Tail TM, Earthquake TM, Wing Attack

Moves can change.

June 12th, 2004, 8:30 AM
ywa qth the tools of couse they can but on some trainers nearly all trainers they can't only pokemonma dn moves are automatic.

June 12th, 2004, 3:53 PM
Okay. Latias10, your Charizard can't have the tm for Aerial Ace since it is a R/S move and this hack is based on Crystal. Therefore, you can't have that Shelgon. Firemaker, who are you replacing? Jason and blitzballchamp, which Elite Four are you replacing? Dver, you can only have 5 pokes if you're an EF. All levels will be the same for gym leaders and Elite Fours. Also, remember to post the pokes of your underlings depending on the GL you are. Falkner in Violet, Bugsy in Azalea, Whitney in Goldenrod, Morty in Ecruteak, Chuck in Cianwood, Pryce in Mahogany, Clair in Blackthorn, Lt Surge in Vermilion, Sabrina in Saffron, Brock in Pewter, Misty in Cerulean, Janine in Fuchsia, and Erika in Celadon have underlings. As for everyone else, thanx :D and any other people who want to be a gym leader or EF hurry as I will only take the first 16 gym leaders and first 4 elites. Whitney, Clair, Will, and Bruno have been replaced. Also, if anyone wants to help with sprites and such, post here.

June 12th, 2004, 4:08 PM
I can be part of like your map man and i can do all this trainer info for you if you wish 8does his pikachu salute like shown on pokemon channmel*

June 12th, 2004, 4:12 PM
Fine with me, Philbro. I can use the help on account of I don't know how to hack much yet.

June 12th, 2004, 4:15 PM
well you need tools why not go here my site really my hack one but it has some good tools for it www.freewebs.com/philbro and get the 2 tools from it its for the map and the trainer edit tool. Its kinda good. Its how i was able to release beta version 1 of my elelment one.

KoBRe LaiR
June 12th, 2004, 4:19 PM
I want to be part of this game!

Name: Reesee
Gym Replacing: Mahogany Town
Gym Type: Dark
Lv.28 Sneasel [male]
Shadow Ball - Faint Attack - Protect - Crunch
Lv. 30 Misdrevaous [female]
Shadowball - Psych-up - Psywave - Recover
Lv. 32 Umbreon [male]
Moonlight - Extremespeed - Shadowball - Faint Attack
Badge: Shadow Badge

June 12th, 2004, 4:23 PM
hey avenger you have 5 trainers i think what about thwm.

KoBRe LaiR
June 12th, 2004, 4:27 PM
Originally Posted by Philbro
hey avenger you have 5 trainers i think what about thwm.

What do you mean?

June 12th, 2004, 4:30 PM
The gym you have consists in you and five other trainers you have called roxxane ronland clarrisa brad and dougles so you need to do stats for them. Just say dark pojkemon. Need more help on it just ask.

June 12th, 2004, 6:29 PM
I am replaicing LT Surge.

June 12th, 2004, 7:03 PM
Okay, Firemaker. However, two things: 1- Your Magnemite knows Iron Defense, which is a R/S move so you'll have to replace it, and 2- Lt. Surge has 5 pokemon so if you want to add pokemon, go ahead, and if you're staying the same, post a reply saying so. And DarkAvengerCobra, Philbro is right- five trainers plus yourself as the GL are in this gym, so you'll have to make teams for them, as Philbro said. And unless there's a tool to change the badges, it'll have to stay the same. Also, does anyone have a text editor and wild pokemon modifier for Pokemon Crystal?

June 12th, 2004, 7:40 PM
I will be 4thh
Blitz 3rd...

June 13th, 2004, 7:26 AM
I'd take Brock's Blace, my name would be Trevor, my gym would youse pokemon that you find in the moutains and Caves. Also if you can change it my TM is Earthquake
My pokemon would be:
Nidoking: Earhtquake, Focus Energy, Horn Drill, Return
Nidoqueen: Body SLam, Growl, Mega Punch, Return
Onix: Rock Slide, Screech, Iron Tail, Dig
Rhydon: Earthquake, Strength, Screech, Dynamic Punch
Crobat: Fly, Swager, Wing Attack, Giga Drain
Pupitar: Rock Slide, Swager, Hiden Power, Dig

Hicker Jack
Machamp: Dynamic Punch, Focus Energy, Cross Chop, Thunder Punch
Ursaring: Slash, Rest, Snore, Return
Clefable: Metrenome, Hyper Beam, Flash, Thunder

June 13th, 2004, 9:33 AM
oh the map has it for you the wild area go to the end option and it hzs it for you its quite handy you know. anyways if you need help with the how many trainers there are just ask. If you want people i can make your trainers if you want. It will be pips. Oh plus i can enable you to have 4 moves aswell if you want them.

June 13th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Sorry, BlitzBallChamp. Bruno, the third EF has been replaced so you'll have to choose to be Koga, the second EF. Or you could be a Gym Leader.

Here's a gym list and EF list to help you choose(for everyone)

Violet Gym-None
Azalea Gym#2-None
Goldenrod Gym#3-PIKA2
Ecruteak Gym#4- TreeckoFan12
Cianwood Gym#5- None
Olivine Gym#6- None
Mahogany Gym#7- DarkAvengerCobra
Blackthorn Gym#8- Latias10
Elite Four Will- Dver
Elite Four Koga- None
Elite Four Bruno- Philbro
Elite Four Karen- Jason
Champion Lance- Me
Viridian Gym- None
Pewter Gym- KJY2J
Cerulean Gym- Jennifer
Vermilion Gym- Firemaker
Celadon Gym- None
Fushcia Gym- None
Saffron Gym- None
Cinnabar Gym- None
Ash- None

I'll need the positions filled so if you want to join, post here.

June 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Have you got this info on a rom yet if not i will put all the trainer data on one and apsss it you over.

Treecko Fan 12
June 13th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Can I be Ecruteak leader.
Name: Alex
Ivysaur Lv 28
Bayleef Lv 28
Vileplume LV 29
Victreebel Lv 29

June 13th, 2004, 1:02 PM
ok if allowed remember you have 4 trainers to fill in ok.

June 13th, 2004, 1:17 PM
With the trainer editor, I'm working on getting the info of the trainers on the rom. And TreeckoFan12, Philbro is right- there are four sages as your underlings so you'll have to post their pokemon.

June 13th, 2004, 1:20 PM
I edited my last post. Should I have one more pokmon? Mabey a Level 45 pokemon? I don't know. Tell me if I should have one more pokemon and how many trianers I have. I will fill out trainers. And how many pokemon should each trainer have? Wow alot of questions. I am the Blackhorn gym leader.

June 13th, 2004, 1:24 PM
Lovly i got a few mroe tolos to add to my site now yay. There is a stat editor and a starter editor hoqw good is that.

June 13th, 2004, 1:44 PM
Okay... Anyway, Latias10, 1- since Clair has four pokemon, you can have another poke on your team, and 2- you have 5 underlings. The order of the amount of pokes they have is- 3, 2, 1, 1, 2.

June 13th, 2004, 1:54 PM
Ok good thats that done i hope this hack can release a trainer beta anyways. Its good to release them kind of thigns.

June 13th, 2004, 1:57 PM
how do I get the info. on my rom?

June 13th, 2004, 2:00 PM
Well the info you need tools ok. I have four cystal tools on my site www.freewebs.com/philbro so go have a go at them.

June 13th, 2004, 2:09 PM
well you can't really change him joe i am sorry we can't do that unless we get a text editor adn do it but they never realesed one for crystal. Anyways why not be a gym elader instead.

June 13th, 2004, 2:28 PM
is there any speacil wires I use?

June 13th, 2004, 2:31 PM
There are no wires you need a rom and some tools that all find a crystal rom to use tools

June 13th, 2004, 2:42 PM
thanks for everything, but how do I play the rom?

June 13th, 2004, 2:47 PM
Get a emulater from lets say www.bestromsites.com/checkpoint and get one called visuel boy advance annd play it on there.

June 13th, 2004, 3:02 PM
it's a .rar file, what program should I open it up in.

June 13th, 2004, 3:08 PM
My new pokemon: Dragonair Lv 45 Ice Beam TM, Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Iron Tail TM

My Trainers

Trainer 1:
Dratini Lv 38 Agility, Twister, Slam, Thunder Wave
Charmeleon Lv 36 Smokescrean, Flamethrower, Rage, Scary Face
Seadra Lv 38 Smokescrean, Ice Beam TM, Water Gun, Twister

Trainer 2:
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Smokescrean, Scary Face
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Iron Tail, Rage

Trainer 3:
Gyarados Lv 40 Hydro Pump, Trash, Dragon Rage, Leer

Trainer 4:
Kingdra Lv 38 Surf, Leer, Smokescren, Hindden Power Electric TM

Trainer 5:
Gyarados Lv 37 Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Icebeam TM, Earthquake TM
Charzard Lv 36 Steel Wing TM, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Hidden Power Dragon TM

Some of these move sets are dull. There is not many Dragon Pokemon out there.

June 13th, 2004, 3:12 PM
it's a .rar file, what program should I open it up in.

June 13th, 2004, 3:13 PM
Ok listen no visuel boy advanc is a rar file you got the wrong one go back and get the write one.

June 13th, 2004, 3:19 PM
Oh, I found it. Thank you so much. See I had the very last one on page 3. Thanks for being so patient with me.

June 13th, 2004, 3:46 PM
its ok have fun with it and if you want make a hack with it.

June 13th, 2004, 4:17 PM
I just wanted to add one more thing, you are so awesome. Do you see my sig? Do you see were it says "Lightning is extreamly Cool"? Can I add "Philbro is extreamly Cool", because it is true. Every thing works! This is so awesome. Oh, I had one more question, can you play almost any game for gameboy advance, on that gameboy/pc?

June 13th, 2004, 4:34 PM
My new pokemon: Dragonair Lv 45 Ice Beam TM, Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Iron Tail TM

My Trainers

Trainer 1:
Dratini Lv 38 Agility, Twister, Slam, Thunder Wave
Charmeleon Lv 36 Smokescrean, Flamethrower, Rage, Scary Face
Seadra Lv 38 Smokescrean, Ice Beam TM, Water Gun, Twister

Trainer 2:
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Smokescrean, Scary Face
Charmander Lv 40 Flamethrower, Slash, Iron Tail, Rage

Trainer 3:
Gyarados Lv 40 Hydro Pump, Trash, Dragon Rage, Leer

Trainer 4:
Kingdra Lv 38 Surf, Leer, Smokescren, Hindden Power Electric TM

Trainer 5:
Gyarados Lv 37 Flamethrower TM, Thunderbolt TM, Icebeam TM, Earthquake TM
Charzard Lv 36 Steel Wing TM, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Hidden Power Dragon TM

Some of these move sets are dull. There is not many Dragon Pokemon out there.

Unfortunately, the trainer editor I have won't let me change the moves of the underlings' pokemon so if anyone has one that can and a Crystal text editor, post here.

June 14th, 2004, 8:32 AM
sure you can add philbro is extremly cool if you want i do not mind and that is true Laitous i know its a bomber i am trying to get a updated version. It will autom atiicly do the moves for it for you. Please post for your gym requests to be taken.

June 14th, 2004, 10:03 AM
PIKA2, do you want the gym to be redone? If so, let me know, 'cause I'm working on the maps now. Screenshots are coming soon.

June 14th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Cool good luck with all the maps.

June 15th, 2004, 9:39 AM
Sure, just remix the map. And my trainers, uhh, let me post them later. :P

June 15th, 2004, 10:19 AM
All right then. Also, has a text editor been released for Crystal version? If so, please let me know where to find it along with an FAQ for it. I still have many positions for the gym leaders so if you want to join, let me know.

June 15th, 2004, 1:21 PM
cool no i do not think they hacve ask in teh rom relation thing and see if it has.

June 16th, 2004, 9:25 AM

hehe... so yeah, look into Transhexlation and a Table File for Crystal...

June 16th, 2004, 9:45 AM
js13, be nice. People have to start somewhere. But yes, use a hex editor, it's a little easier. Also Crystal's table file is exactly the same as Gold/Silver/Red/Blue. Anyway, if you need a little help, feel free to AIM me, I'm glad to help. ^_^

June 16th, 2004, 1:24 PM
Where can I find a hex editor, and js13 don't start talking to ME, about getting the "link" "handed" to me! That is basically what this whole site is for!!!

June 16th, 2004, 1:51 PM
well anyways a google search can help or a hacking dite aswel.

June 16th, 2004, 1:55 PM
I'm to lazy, but since you said so, then I'll look. Just know that if any one else had said it, I wouldn't, because you, and lightning have been the biggest help to me, and have naver steered me wrong.

I foun this site, maybe you should take a look. http://www.zophar.net/utilities/hexutil.html Oh and this is for anyone looking for a hex editor.

Which one should I use?

June 16th, 2004, 3:15 PM
hm you choose to the one you like or sounds more better. Any will do.

June 16th, 2004, 3:44 PM
I have no Idea which one sounds better, I'm completly new at this, and I don't even know how to use them. Can you nhelp me?

June 17th, 2004, 9:21 AM
sure the best one to me is the top one myself.

June 17th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Translhextion is good too! Either way, a hexeditor allows you too do a lot of things that most tools don't let you do. ^_^

June 17th, 2004, 11:23 AM
How do I use it?
Does any one know where I could go to learn?

June 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM
tehre shoul;d be a faq with it if not i am sure we can help you out.

June 17th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Is there a speacil language to know, just tell me that, so I can learn it.

June 17th, 2004, 3:50 PM
Is English alright? :p Here's a great doc. that can help you edit Pokmon R/B/Y/G/S/C with a hex editor. ^_^Here ya go! (http://www.zophar.net/tech/files/gmg2hpgr2c.txt)

June 17th, 2004, 3:59 PM
it didn't work, the link is broken.

June 18th, 2004, 7:13 AM
we're getting off topic here... this is about a hack, remember? carry on this conversation in ROM-Related Applications/Documents Request and Discussion (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=3192) not here.
hack looks pretty cool... keep it up.

June 18th, 2004, 12:21 PM

I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

June 18th, 2004, 2:17 PM
Ok anyways i am sure that we shall be taking about the hack aswell as and a moderator is also talikng here aswell.

June 18th, 2004, 2:19 PM
Philbro; will you join my club? You seem to be very cool.

June 18th, 2004, 2:24 PM
Okay, here are the screenshots I promised. I'm working on the rest.

June 21st, 2004, 9:13 PM
when did you say say your hack will be done?

June 22nd, 2004, 6:08 AM
them screens are cool welldone keep the good work up

June 22nd, 2004, 9:29 AM
when did you say say your hack will be done?

Okay. Skds1433, I'm still working on the maps, so I'll release a beta when I'm ready. And everyone, there are still gym leader spots open so if you want to be one, let me know along with the teams of yourself and your underlings if any, and what gym leader you'll be replacing.

June 22nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Can I be one? I don't care who I replace, and can I have just a Mew in my team, but a really high level. Oh and, if skds1433 is a lame name, then can you put frosty, because that is what everyone calls me IRL,

June 22nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
Dude, i have to ask u one question...how do u add extra people to the areas??others are welcome to answer my question

June 22nd, 2004, 12:47 PM
I need an answer to that too.

June 23rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
Okay, skds1433- since you want a high level Mew on your team, how about replacing Blue at Viridian Gym? Also, he has 5 other pokemon on his team so you can either post what other pokes you want to use, or I'll make it so his other pokes will be 5 pokemon from his Champion team in Yellow version. And as for that adding-extra-people-to-the-areas question, I'll need an answer, too.

June 23rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
well can I be an eliete4, or the champion?

June 23rd, 2004, 2:55 PM
Sorry, skds1433, but the elites have been replaced and I'm the champion.
Why not replace Blue(aka Gary) at the Viridian Gym? He has high level pokemon in his team. Speaking of which, if you choose this gym, you'll need to either post the other five team members(you mentioned that you wanted a Mew) or I'll make it so that the other five members will be from his Champion team in Yellow version.

Now, here's a list of the gyms, how many underlings they have, how many pokemon they each have(in this order- ex. 2 under. have two each=2'2), who has replaced the gym leader, how many pokemon the GL has.

Violet- 2, 1'2, legolover64, 2
Azalea- 4, 2'2'3'1, houndoomofdarkness, 3
Goldenrod- 4, 3'2'1'3, PIKA2, 2
Ecruteak- 4, 5'2'1'3, TreeckoFan12, 4
Olivine- None, Shinin, 3
Cianwood- 4, 1'1'2'3, DarkLink, 2
Mahogany- 5, 1'3'1'2'3, DarkAvengerCobra, 3
Blackthorn- 5, 3'2'1'1'2, Latias10, 4
Elite Four Will- Dver, 5
Elite Four Koga- probably blitzballchamp, 5
Elite Four Bruno- Philbro
Elite Four Karen- Jason
Champion Lance- Myself, 6
Pewter- 1, 1, KJY2J, 5
Cerulean- 3, 2'3'1, Jennifer(My sister), 5
Vermilion- 3, 4'4'2, Firemaker, 5 *Firemaker, you have to add 2 more pokemon, and what moves are you adding?*
Celadon- 4, 2'1'3'3, Wy Wynaut, 4
Saffron- 4, 2'3'2'1, Flygon Master, 3
Fushcia- 4, 3'1'1'3, Gold Raikou, 5
Cinnabar- None, brendan2004, 3
Viridian-None, skds1433, 6
Ash- Luis(My classmate), 6

There you have it. If you want to be one of these gym leaders, please post here along with the pokemon that you and your underlings will have.

June 23rd, 2004, 3:04 PM
I'll take Viridian, and my whole team is; Mew, Mewtwo, Dragonair, Zapidos, Articuno, and Molotress, all at a high level.

June 23rd, 2004, 3:14 PM
All right then, skds1433. Do you want them to know the moves they'd normally know at that level, or do you want them to know moves that you want them to know? Let me know ASAP

June 23rd, 2004, 3:19 PM
I don't care, just make em cool.

June 23rd, 2004, 6:05 PM
Hey Can I Be The Azalea Gym Leader.
Here Are The Pokemon I Want.

June 23rd, 2004, 8:03 PM

Magcargo Lv. 33
Arcanine Lv. 37
Ninetales Lv. 35
Typhlosion Lv. 36
Charizard Lv. 39

Movesets Coming Soon!

June 23rd, 2004, 8:04 PM

Magcargo Lv. 33
Arcanine Lv. 37
Ninetales Lv. 35
Typhlosion Lv. 36
Charizard Lv. 39

Movesets Coming Soon!
I wonder if he likes fire pokemon

June 24th, 2004, 11:25 AM
i think he does lol he must love fire

June 24th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I just updated my gym list. I'm still waiting to hear from blitzballchamp about EF Koga. houndoomofdarkness and Gold Raikou, remember that you have a certain number of underlings so you'll have to post their teams. Look at the gym list to check how many underlings you have and the order of the pokemon on their teams.

June 24th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Gym Leader Lance What Are (underlings)?

June 24th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Gym Leader Lance What Are (underlings)?
Underlings are those trainers in gyms that you fight right before the gym leaders. For instance, the Violet gym leader has two underlings- those two bird trainers.

June 24th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Yeah get with the program!!! J/K
Can you all do me a big favor? Look at my si, do you see a logo, or a red x?

June 24th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Oh can't wait for a betta coming out yes i wanna know now lol so fun.

June 24th, 2004, 1:12 PM
I'll probably release a beta next month. I want to pass the rom I'm working on to someone who's an expert(so to speak) at hacking the text in the game. If any of you know how to do this, let me know.

June 24th, 2004, 3:27 PM

June 24th, 2004, 3:37 PM
houndoomofdarkness, torchic and torkoal are Ruby/Sapphire pokemon and if you all recall, this is a hack of Pokemon Crystal. You'll have to fix that. :chu:

June 24th, 2004, 3:41 PM
just put charmeleon and magmar instead.

June 24th, 2004, 5:42 PM
Yes Replace Them With Charmeleon And Magmar

June 24th, 2004, 9:44 PM
LOL, I'm phycic, ain't I? LOL.

June 25th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Okay... Anyway, here's how the trainers on the trainer's card would look like. houndoomofdarkness, do you want Bugsy's battle sprite to be changed? Same goes for Gold Raikou and the Janine battle sprite. I also added Clair's new sprite. Latias10, if you want this to be changed, let me know ASAP.

EDIT- I forgot- the reason some of the sprites on the trainer's card are not changed is because 1) the gym has not been claimed, or 2)the new owner of the gym hasn't asked for a change.

June 26th, 2004, 3:21 AM
Anyways those sprites are good.

June 26th, 2004, 3:22 AM
Yeah, their good. Better than mine.

June 27th, 2004, 4:33 AM
gym Cinnabar

name blaze

dragonnite lv:89

attacks: dragon breathe,dragon rage,fire punch,lighting

if thers more you can choose and i want dragon types plz thanks :dead: death to me

June 27th, 2004, 4:35 AM
having a Lv89 Dragonite in a fire gym is pretty dumb. and the attack is thunder, not lightning.

are there any open spots?

June 27th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Shinin, for open gym spots, look on page four of this thread, and brendan2004, 1- the cinnabar gym leader has three pokemon on his team, so you'd add 2 more, so since you want dragons, how about Dratini, and Dragonair, and 2- you can't have a lv.89 Dragonite, it'll probably be around lv.50.

EDIT- Also, if you can edit the trainer's card using the sprites in this thread, let me know.

EDIT2- Here's what I need people to help with.

Hex Editor(s)*includes text editing using hex*
World Map Editor(s)
Sprites Editor(s)
Mart Editor(s)
I'll probably post more later. Anyway, if you can help, PM me ASAP.

Here's the wanted storyline- You are a trainer in the Kahtoen region. Team Maquet wants to get their filthy hands on all the legendary pokemon(r/b/y/g/s/c). Your objective is to collect the eight badges from the gyms in Kahtoen to qualify for the Kahtoen League, and stop Team Maquet along the way. After you beat the KL, you venture off into the new region, which shall be called Jokaho, to collect the badges there to take on the ultimate trainer at Mt. Chivalry called Steven for the title of ultimate trainer. Eventually, you meet Celebi at the "Tin Tower" in "Ecruteak City". I'll also make it so that all the trainers in Kahtoen to have only Kanto pokemon(except for rival, and Team Rocket). You'll only be able to catch Kanto pokemon in Kahtoen, and Johto pokes in Jokaho(all the trainers there will have Johto pokes as well.)
Starters- So far, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
Features- If someone can hack this, two-on-two battles *more coming later*

If you have any opinions about what you'd like to see in this, post here. And remember that there are still gym openings available. Look at page four for details.

June 29th, 2004, 1:44 PM
can i be Olivine?

my pkmn (u can choose the levels):

-Swords Dance
-Metal Claw
-Rock Throw
-Steel Wing
-Drill Peck

June 30th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Okay, Shinin, I'll update the gym list. By the way, is everyone else still around? I haven't heard from you guys in a while.

June 30th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I-I-I-IIIIIIIIIII'm here. H-h-h-hhhhhhhhhave you been bisy. W-w-w-wwwwwwwhen will it be done (demo)?

June 30th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Like I posted before, I'll probably release a beta next month. Glad to know you're still around, skds1433.

EDIT- Here are all the city screens from Violet up to Olivine. I'd put up some up, but I noticed I can only put up to 5 files :disappoin. Oh well, I'll put up more later.

July 5th, 2004, 3:29 PM
Ok I'll get rid of Crobat, but if you could catch it you would most likely be able to catch it in caves

July 5th, 2004, 4:03 PM
Okay, I'll update the list. And yeah, you'd probably be able to catch it in caves. After all, you'd find Zubat and Golbat there:). I wonder where the others are:(.

July 5th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Is there any Gyms left ?
If so could i be the Gym leader with pokemon as followed

& Vapoureon
The levels are dependent on which gym it is.....

July 6th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Wy Wynaut, for open gym spots, look on page four of this thread, and also post the pokes of your underlings, and any extra pokes you'll use. And if you want, post any move you want your pokemon to know. The trainer editor I have lets me edit the moves of all gym leaders, and some trainers, so I can put any move in:).

July 6th, 2004, 4:10 PM
Celadon Gym -
Togetic lv 48rain dance thunder flamethrower hiden power
Wobbuffet lv 48counter mirror coat safeguard destiny bond
Vapoureon lv52 aurorbeam blizzard whirlpool acid armor
Corasola lv56 recover ancient power return
Mew lv 54 psychic flamethrower sunny day solarbeam
2'1' venomoth 38
heracross 40
3'3, sunflora scyther pinsir 37-42
sudowoodo ditto forretress 37-42
poliwhirl gligar dewgong 37-40

July 6th, 2004, 4:39 PM
Okay, Wy Wynaut, I'll update the list. And welcome to PC:).
I still have about 3 gyms open, so please let me know if you want a gym:(. And where's blitzballchamp? He hasn't told me whether he'll be Elite Four Koga or not.

July 6th, 2004, 4:46 PM
Blitzballchamp is at school at at around 3.30 pm gmt+10 he should be back XD

July 6th, 2004, 6:52 PM
can you use my sprite that i am useing as my avitar as me the Gym leader

July 7th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I'll see what I can do because I'm trying to edit the sprites but the AGIXPs I have aren't working well:(. I still have Violet, Saffron, and Cianwood Gyms open, so please tell me if you'd like to replace one of these gyms. And post the pokemon of your underlings. The list is on page 4.

July 7th, 2004, 2:43 PM
hello if can not do this could u use any other trainer spriets from the game with changes ?

July 7th, 2004, 7:22 PM
Hello Im Back Gym Leader Lance Change Bugsy.sprite

July 7th, 2004, 7:24 PM
Sry For Double Posting But What Are Ur Choices For Replacing Bugsy's Sprite

July 7th, 2004, 7:51 PM
I'll see what I can do because I'm trying to edit the sprites but the AGIXPs I have aren't working well:(. I still have Violet, Saffron, and Cianwood Gyms open, so please tell me if you'd like to replace one of these gyms. And post the pokemon of your underlings. The list is on page 4.
Can I be Saffron Gym leader?
Alakazam-future sight, psychic, shadow ball, mirror coat
Gengar- shadow ball, hypnosis, dream eater, night shade
Umbreon- Shadow ball, zap cannon, toxic, crunch
Espeon- psywave, zap cannon, psybeam, reflect
Mr. Mime- Reflect, Psychic, barrier, psybeam :nervous:

July 7th, 2004, 9:26 PM
hey GymLeaderLance99 ive finshed three sprites whitney bugsy and janine but dont no how to attach them

July 8th, 2004, 8:35 AM
Flygon-Master, Sabrina only has three pokemon, so you need to take off two. Wy_Wynaut, to attach files, when you're making a new reply, you'll see a tab called "Manage Attachments". Click on it to open a new window. Now to attach the files, hit "Browse", and look for them. When you're done, hit "Upload" and the file will attach to the post. Do the same for any other attachments. Unfortunately, you can only attach 5 files or less. houndoomofdarkness, I had someone make Bugsy look more like a fire-trainer. I'll attach the pic when I find it.

July 8th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Flygon-Master, Sabrina only has three pokemon, so you need to take off two. Wy_Wynaut, to attach files, when you're making a new reply, you'll see a tab called "Manage Attachments". Click on it to open a new window. Now to attach the files, hit "Browse", and look for them. When you're done, hit "Upload" and the file will attach to the post. Do the same for any other attachments. Unfortunately, you can only attach 5 files or less. houndoomofdarkness, I had someone make Bugsy look more like a fire-trainer. I'll attach the pic when I find it.
Just get rid of gengar and Mr. mime
That leaves alakazam, espeon and umbreon with the posted move lists.

July 8th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I'll update the list, Flygon Master. Now there are only two gyms left- Violet and Cianwood. The following people still need to give me a list of the pokemon their underlings will have, any moves to let their pokemon have, or additional pokemon requests. NOTE: If any Gym Leader doesn't give am moveset of R/B/Y/G/S/C moves, they will know the moves they'd know naturally. If moves are still empty, they'll know a move they'd learn through breeding.

PIKA2- Goldenrod Gym

TreeckoFan12- Ecruteak Gym

DarkAvengerCobra- Mahogany Gym

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym

Gold Raikou- Fushcia Gym

NOTE:To check how many underlings you have and the amount of pokemon they have, look at the list on page four.

Imcomplete Movesets/ No Movesets-

houndoomofdarkness- Azalea Gym

PIKA2- Goldenrod Gym

TreeckoFan12- Ecruteak Gym

Dver- Elite Four Will

blitzballchamp- Elite Four Koga

Philbro- Elite Four Bruno

Jason- Elite Four Karen

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym

Gold Raikou- Fushcia Gym

NOTE: Please post your moves ASAP. If you already posted a moveset, edit the post that has it, and let me know about the edit.

Additional Pokemon Requests-

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym= missing two pokemon.

Again, please post your other pokemon ASAP.

July 8th, 2004, 1:15 PM
I'll be Violet City
Name: Leader Ace
Begin: "Fear my flying pokemon!"
Lose in battle: "My precious birds!"
Lose in map: "Here, you deserve these two things."
Pidgey-Lvl11-Mud Slap, Peck, Sandstorm, Fly
Pidgeotto-Lvl13-Mud Slap, Drill Peck, Sandstorm, Fly

2-Bird Trainer Speed
Pidgey lvl7-Natural moves

3-Bird Trainer Boost
Hoot-Hoot lvl 6-Hypnosis, Peck, Sand Attack
Spearow lvl 5-Peck, Tackle, Sand Attack

Good? Bad?

Please include me, I could also give you a sprite if you want for the leader...

July 8th, 2004, 1:23 PM
Okay, legolover64, I'll update the list. All that remains is Cianwood Gym, and I might release a demo.

July 8th, 2004, 1:55 PM
I actually don't think you should change my underling's they seem fine the way they are to me. Maybe just raise their pokemons levels a bit, make it tougher you know?
Is there any way you can make the gym leaders sprite a guy?

July 8th, 2004, 5:06 PM
lets see did this work here i think this is bugsy whintney and jainine
it works GymLeaderLance99 here if u want any changes pm me

July 8th, 2004, 5:18 PM
Wy_Wynaut, those sprites are good. If only I knew how to put them into the game.

July 8th, 2004, 5:21 PM
dose any one know how to change sprites in game
note heres 2 more

July 12th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Hey, Ill take Cianwood! Ill have This-

Charizard lv 36
Typhlosion iv 36
Scizor lv 30

July 12th, 2004, 11:16 AM
oh, and the moves will be-
Charizard- Fly,Flamethrower,Slash,and Fire Blast
Typlosion- Flamethrower, Flame Wheel,Rollout,Fire Punch
Scizor- Slash,Iron Wing,Fly,Hyper beam

July 12th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Okay, DarkLink and welcome to PC btw:). Try not to double-post. Two things though- 1) Chuck only has two pokemon so one has to go, and 2) You need to post your underlings. Here's the order-

Blackbelt 1= 1 poke
BB 2= 1 poke
BB 3= 2 pokes
BB 4= 3 pokes

I'll release a demo in a little while.

July 12th, 2004, 11:33 AM
get rid of Scizor, My underlings will be-
BB1- Scizor lv28
BB2- Magmar lv28
BB3- Charmeleon lv 26 Steelix lv 26
BB4- Skarmory lv 26 Magneton lv 30, Magmar lv 32

July 12th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Okay. DarkLink, I'll update the gym list. There are still many people who need to give me a list of underlings, movesets, and/or additional pokemon, so when I get this info, I'll release a demo. Look at the list way above to check what you need and give me the info.

July 12th, 2004, 1:25 PM
Gymleaderlance Sry I Havent Posted In A While Im Back.

You Wanted The Movesets

Ember,fire Spin,bodyslam,firepunch

Flame Wheel,ember.bodyslam.sunnyday

July 12th, 2004, 1:30 PM
Okay, houndoomofdarkness. You're all set. Everyone else, look at that list and do what it says you have to do. After I get all of this set, I'll probably release a demo.

July 12th, 2004, 6:50 PM
Gymleaderlance When Will The Beta Be Out?

July 13th, 2004, 6:44 AM
look above, houndoom, the people have to post their underlings and moves. anywayz, Gymleaderlance, wait a couple more days and if they dont post realease a beta with the original underlings and natural moves.

July 13th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Yeah, DarkLink. I might do that. I'll give everyone till Sunday at 8pm. If there's still some stuff missing, I'll probably put my own pokemon into the underlings' teams, and the missing pokes and moves on the GL teams. Then, I'll release a beta sometime next week.

July 13th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Could I Request a sprite? For Chuck I mean. I want my sprite to be Chuck with a black t-shirt,Jeans,sneakers, and sunglasses

July 13th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I'll ask PIKA2 to make that sprite, but someone has to teach me how to put these sprites into the game.*wonders where everyone else is*

July 13th, 2004, 5:55 PM
Hey Did U Change My Gym Leader Sprite? Darklink And I Shoul Be The First Ones To Get The Beta Since The Other Peeps Disappered(havent Posted For A While)

July 14th, 2004, 6:12 AM
yeah, we should be the first ones.

July 14th, 2004, 7:58 AM
hey darklink how did u get ur trainer card banner?
how can i get one?

July 14th, 2004, 8:03 AM
go to the mixed art section then the home of the sprites section and there should be a thread started by JKaizer for requesting trainer cards. oh, before doing that there is another thread started by Jinoa; ask for a custom trainer sprite(look at my avatar) then ask for a trainer card with that sprite. Oh and you should have posted this in the questions and feedback section.

July 15th, 2004, 2:49 PM

hello hate to be a bother but when will the beta be released

July 15th, 2004, 4:37 PM
I'm thinking of releasing it next friday. After I finish off the trainers and maps, I'll email it to you guys for testing *remembers to only pass it to Wy_Wynaut, houndoomofdarkness, and DarkLink* Note- this beta won't have any hex changes because I still need people to edit that and change some text. And Wy_Wynaut, what's with that Chinese text? :)

July 15th, 2004, 5:09 PM
Could you pleas email it to me too, my email is [email protected]

July 15th, 2004, 5:23 PM
i still say darklink and i should get a to taste the hack first but thats up to you but i want to test it so dont forget to send it to me

July 15th, 2004, 5:42 PM
Okay. I'll let DL , Wy_Wynaut, KJY2J, and h.o.d. test it first because they've been the most active in this thread. As for everyone else, not sure where they are. I'll try to email it to you guys by next tuesday. The beta should be out by Friday if all goes well.

In other news, I have a new feature. I've decided that this hack will have the gym levels from R/B/Y- well, the ones in the first region anyway. For example, Will's first pokemon is at lv.40 while r/b/y's Lorelei had her first pokemon at lv.54. So I'm thinking of making Will's and the others' pokemon the same levels their old counterparts(couldn't think of any other name) had theirs at. To prepare for this, the starters will start at lv.10, but that might change. As this hack grows, I'll probably use Ru/Sa's levels. This should be quite a challenge, don't you think?

One more thing- no one else can test this except the four people posted above. Everyone else waits 'till next week.

EDIT- Wy_Wynaut, how can I send this to you? It looks like you don't have an email address and I can't send it to you by PM.

EDIT2- I've got another position open. This time, it's the Rival. For him, list the pokemon you'll use and at what levels. Here are the encounters.

Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City
#2- Azalea Town
#3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower
#4- Goldenrod City
#5- Victory Road
#6- Mt. Moon
#7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday)

So post the pokemon you'll use on each encounter.

July 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
its japanese anyway dont worry my e-mail should appere soon

Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City lapras
#2- Azalea Town lapras,aridos,pidgey
#3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower lapras aridos pidgotto gastly
#4- Goldenrod City lapras eevee aridos pidgot hanter
#5- Victory Road lapras umbreon typlosion pidgot genger aridos
#6- Mt. Moon lapras umbreon puiptar pikachu dragonair charmeleon
#7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday charizard dragonite tyranitar umbreon lapras genger

just an idea

thanks to jkaizer for the trainer card

July 16th, 2004, 9:30 AM
gymleader lance my email is [email protected] ILL BE WAITING TO TEST THE HACK OUT

July 16th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Wy_Wynaut, there's a problem. The rival is also going to have the starter, so you might have to change the pokemon around.

July 16th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Just to note, my e-mail is [email protected] and I am still visiting this thread.

July 16th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Okay. I already have all of your email addresses, so I'll email you the beta for testing.

Milan Baros
July 16th, 2004, 1:58 PM
hi can you send me the beta for e-mail my mail is [email protected]

thank you good bye

July 17th, 2004, 9:07 AM
wheres the beta gymleaderlance (still waiting anxious to test out)

July 17th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I'll email it to you guys by Monday.
In other news, I've finished editing all the trainers, and the maps. For the next release, I'll try to get some text edited.

July 17th, 2004, 2:46 PM
Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City starter
#2- Azalea Town starter lapras,aridos,pidgey
#3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower starter lapras aridos pidgotto
#4- Goldenrod City lapras starter aridos pidgot hanter
#5- Victory Road lapras umbreon typlosion pidgot genger aridos
#6- Mt. Moon lapras umbreon puiptar pikachu dragonair charmeleon
#7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday charizard dragonite tyranitar umbreon lapras genger

hows this

July 17th, 2004, 3:07 PM
That'll do the job, Wy_Wynaut. Anyway, I might email the beta to you guys earlier than expected. I've already taken care of all the trainers in the game, and the maps. For the next beta, I'll try to have hex changes as well as text edits. So check your emails the next few days because you might get it before Tuesday. And Milan Baros, sorry, but I already said these four people would test the hack- KJY2J, houndoomofdarkness, Wy_Wynaut, and DarkLink. You'll have to wait for the public release.

July 17th, 2004, 3:11 PM
do you think that you could change the proffessor

July 17th, 2004, 3:32 PM
Maybe. But that would be for the next version of the hack.

July 17th, 2004, 3:41 PM
what do i need to test the hack

July 17th, 2004, 3:45 PM
All you need to do to test it is to play through it and let me know if there are any bugs in it so I can fix them.

July 17th, 2004, 3:49 PM
no what systems applications do i need

July 17th, 2004, 3:52 PM
Well, you'd need an emulator to play it. I'd recommend VisualBoyAdvance. You can get it here (http://vboy.emuhq.com)

July 17th, 2004, 3:57 PM
just what i needed

note how do you get mew + other leagendares

July 17th, 2004, 3:59 PM
In this hack, you're able to catch 'em all. Plus, I made it so they have genders, making them breedable.

July 17th, 2004, 4:05 PM
how do you run the VisualBoyAdvance whith the game

July 17th, 2004, 4:12 PM
For VBA, go to File/Open ROM. Another window comes up showing you a bunch of docs. You need to remember where you put the ROM. After you find it, double-click it, and start playing.

July 17th, 2004, 4:29 PM
ill have to w8 till i get an e-mail then

July 18th, 2004, 5:36 PM
Okay. Since the deadline has passed, I'll change the underlings to suit the type of the gym and the rule for each region.

July 18th, 2004, 7:09 PM
Ok Im Still Looking Forward To The Beta

July 19th, 2004, 5:04 AM
I'm still here..... post here to tell me when you e-mail me cause I have not gotten it yet.

July 19th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I just emailed it to you guys. Like it says in the message, post here to let me know what goes wrong.

July 19th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Edit: my bad, It was having problems loading....... I got it. I'm testing it now...... here's what I found so far-
1. uhh..... ya might wanna fix that.
2. it is?
3.cool! a halfway bricked Pokemon Center!
4.same here.
5.don't you think someone could surf into nowhere?

July 19th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Don't worry about that SURF-into-nowhere thing. Even if people try to surf there, they won't go anywhere because an invisible wall would stop them. And I found a problem myself. Don't go into the Route 40 Battle Tower gate because I forgot to move the warps so that you don't end up where the person is, instead of just going in through the carpet. And there might be a problem at the Indigo Plateau/Victory Road gate- when you go in, there might be some stuff behind you. And I'll work it so the guide person doesn't trap you in the trees, even though you'll get out as he moves you around. And that's not a PokeMart- I just need to get someone to change that text.

July 19th, 2004, 12:08 PM
there are two more.....
6. I thougt it was Johto......
7. you might wanna block that like in the original, and it stops for a sec when you pass by...... someone could just skip the Rival Battle and going back to Elm.

July 19th, 2004, 12:11 PM
As for that, I tried to make that say Kahtoen using TLP, but I decided to leave it at Kanto for the time being. And what I said for the Battle Tower gate goes for the Violet City gate. I'm gonna fix the map problems and email you the fixed one. Same goes for h.o.d., Wy_Wynaut, and KJY2J.

July 19th, 2004, 12:15 PM
okay..... I'll search for more later!

July 19th, 2004, 12:17 PM
my pokemon fainted i got whited out and landed in bushes then i couldnt move screen 1
2 problem see screen 2 im outside of the route to go to violet city

screen 3 look what happens when i go in to the door

July 19th, 2004, 12:24 PM
my pokemon fainted i got whited out and landed in bushes then i couldnt move screen 1
2 problem see screen 2 im outside of the route to go to violet city

screen 3 look what happens when i go in to the door
#1 never hapened to me and I still whited out..... I'm Posting more tomarrow.

July 19th, 2004, 12:29 PM
GymLeaderLance99 if emaild the betas to the testers alredy I never got it in my mail box, again my email adress is [email protected]

July 20th, 2004, 6:50 AM
did you get the E-Mail but not the beta or no E-Mail at all?

July 20th, 2004, 7:27 AM
I got no email at all, please send it to me soon

July 20th, 2004, 9:32 AM
Guess you have to wait for it longer then.

July 20th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Okay. I just sent the map-fixed beta. KJY2J and Wy_Wynaut, I got an email saying that the email couldn't be sent to you. WW, does your email address have a (_) in it? And houndoomofdarkness, I just wanted to put those two doors there cause there were two warps there.

July 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
ok. just got it...... I'll edit (or post if someone has already) when I find one......

July 20th, 2004, 10:16 PM
yes this is my e-mail [email protected]

July 21st, 2004, 4:35 AM
Well I still haven't got an email but that's ok I'll just wait till you realease the game publicly.

July 21st, 2004, 10:35 AM
Hmm. WW and KJY2J, do you have a non-hotmail email address? If so, then maybe I can get it to you.

July 21st, 2004, 11:14 AM
I do it's [email protected]

July 21st, 2004, 12:04 PM
Okay, KJY2J. I just emailed the hack to that email address. Just let me know what goes wrong, like it says in the message.

July 21st, 2004, 12:15 PM
GymLeaderLance99 I recieved the email but i was'nt able to extract yhe beta, but it should work if you were to zip the file I have both win zip and win rar so just use witch ever.

July 21st, 2004, 12:30 PM
Okay. I just sent it zipped.

July 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
It work thank you GymLeaderLance99!!!

July 21st, 2004, 12:38 PM
No problem, KJY2J. Just keep me posted on what goes wrong. Anyway, Wy_Wynaut, do you have a non-hotmail email address?

EDIT- Since I'm bored, here's some screenshots to "wet your whistle"

July 21st, 2004, 12:42 PM
Sory for double posting but I can't get the screens to work, but I can tell you were the bugs are, sofar I found 1 wen you come down from your room your the mom is still siting down on chair she asks you what day it is and if you know how to use the cell phone.

July 21st, 2004, 1:05 PM
Oh that. Just ignore that for now. Later, I'll figure out a way to fix that. That bug doesn't really interfere with gameplay anyway. BTW, which emulator are you using?:may:

July 22nd, 2004, 12:16 AM
yeh try this one [email protected]

July 22nd, 2004, 9:24 AM
sry i havent posted gymleaderlance i've been busy lately

July 22nd, 2004, 2:20 PM
It's okay :). Anyway, Wy_Wynaut, I just emailed you the beta for testing. Keep me posted on what goes wrong.

July 22nd, 2004, 3:46 PM
This isn't a bug but someting you should change ion route 32 I needed to you the walkthrough walls code to get by, I also needed it to get to the 2nd gym leader.

July 23rd, 2004, 2:27 AM
Whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can not get it to work

July 23rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Are you using VBA? If so, you need to remember where you saved the game on your hard drive. Then go to File/Open ROM, and look for it. Anyway, I'm thinking of starting a hacking group, but I need name ideas.

July 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
How about: the X Hackers! and I could think up plots, and supply roms.

July 23rd, 2004, 10:54 AM
Okay. That'll work. I'll make another thread for it. Would you like to be the co-owner? Anyway, how's the beta so far?

July 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah, It will be a honor! oh and the beta, I have not gotten that far yet, (I've been playing the 386 Sapphire patch) but no probs so far!

July 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Okay. In other news, I've opened up a thread for the X Hackers. I've asked for people to join.

July 23rd, 2004, 3:14 PM
yeh i tryed that it didn't work i think its my pc it wont run any porgrams that i download

July 29th, 2004, 4:16 PM
You did use VisualBoyAdvance, right? Anyway, I'm still waiting for the beta testers to finish testing the game up to the Ash battle at least, so that, if all goes well, I can release the beta. Then, we'll work more on the next beta. BTW, "we" means the members of the X Hackers. If you'd like to join, go to the forum in my signature, or post in the thread "Openings for The X Hackers".

July 29th, 2004, 4:19 PM
i ACTUALLY NEVER GOT THE BETA VERSION. You said in a pm you'd email it to me and I never got it. I could still test it for you if you want, I don't mind.

July 29th, 2004, 4:24 PM
Sorry about that. I'll send it right away.

EDIT- Just did. Check your inbox.

July 31st, 2004, 12:49 PM
Not posted on this thread for ages how are you coming along with your hack there hope you are doing great and looking at the thread you don't need luck you can make any good hack any day.

July 31st, 2004, 1:11 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Philbro. And the hack is coming along nicely. I'm still waiting for the beta testers to finish up, and then I'll release a beta. BTW, DarkLink and I made a hack team called the X Hackers. If you'd like to join, either go to the forum in my sig or post in "Openings for the X Hackers".

July 31st, 2004, 1:17 PM
GLL, I finished The first region on your hack! I'm going to the second!

July 31st, 2004, 1:20 PM
Excellent! At this rate, it'll be released to the public by next week! This is unfolding nicely. :)

July 31st, 2004, 3:13 PM
Cool Anyways you made a site or what if not i think if you want make a site for it

July 31st, 2004, 6:54 PM
Well, DarkLink and Pine made a forum and the link is in my signature.

August 2nd, 2004, 4:19 PM
Sorry for double-posting, but the beta is here! It's a zipped IPS patch, so you need to patch it to a clean Pokemon Crystal ROM. For this beta, only the maps and trainers, as well as some stat changes, have been changed. The next beta will be edited more.

August 2nd, 2004, 6:50 PM
hey gymleaderlance im back sry for not posting in a while i was busy ok lol nice to be back!!!

August 13th, 2004, 9:43 AM
the games great i liked that!:)

August 16th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks, dark_mongo. For the next beta, my hacking group should make more changes.

August 23rd, 2004, 1:10 PM
Sorry for double-posting but I just wanted to say that the X Hackers are beggining to work on the next beta. Anyway, how do you guys like the hack so far?

August 24th, 2004, 7:09 AM
*shakes on his drum loudly* Welldone indeed its amazing roll on mroe work *drums furisly on his drum again*

Cool Cr@cker
August 24th, 2004, 7:20 AM
Hack still going on steady.Keep up the work.Waiting for a beta!LOL!

August 24th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Indeed the better shall be class i think

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 27th, 2004, 1:44 PM
This thread, for so far nice looking editing of Pokmon Crystal, has earned my pick for Highly Recommended. Who's next month? Who knows...

August 30th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Wow! Thanks, Satoshi-kun! I wasn't expecting that.

August 31st, 2004, 9:23 AM
Yay it deserves it. Welldone anyways what is ready for the next beta. i so excited.

August 31st, 2004, 1:27 PM
Congrats GLL! good job!!!!

September 2nd, 2004, 8:07 AM
Thanks. And I think the next beta might be out by the end of September. Reason is that a lot of stuff is being edited, and it takes a while.

KoBRe LaiR
September 2nd, 2004, 8:16 AM
GLL, srry but I won't be able to do what u e-mailed me, since I'm now going to my uncle's house for the Hurricane, so I'll be there. And my computer stays home packed, so I won't have my tools. I'll start working on it when I get back :D

September 2nd, 2004, 8:26 AM
^That's all right, but can you email it back to me so we can work on other stuff while we wait? And it looks like H.Frances is going to leave a serious mess. You live in Florida right?

KoBRe LaiR
September 2nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
YTeah I do. BTW, I juts took my computer out fast since my dads outside and my mom is shoopping for things for the hurricane. Yeah I live in Miami, and we are going to Kendal. ANyways I'll try to e-mail it to you form my uncle's house.

September 9th, 2004, 8:35 AM
Ok then. We should probably start text-editing.

September 10th, 2004, 5:26 AM
GLL,I can Text Edit now, but I need a table file.

September 16th, 2004, 9:04 AM
That's good. Look in the tools thread for the table.

September 16th, 2004, 9:09 AM
I got it. Now what do you need?

September 16th, 2004, 9:17 AM
You'll have to ask DAC to email you the hack. When he does, look in this thread for the text to be changed, mainly in the first 3 pages. And make a copy of the hack so it's backed up just in case.

September 16th, 2004, 9:21 AM
Ok! I'll do that as soon as I can get it!

January 1st, 2005, 4:51 PM
Can someone close this thread because it is old and I'll revive it in another thread? Thanks, and I hope it isn't against the rules to do this.

Cool Cr@cker
January 1st, 2005, 7:13 PM
This Should Actually Come in the Hacks Showcase~~

KoBRe LaiR
January 1st, 2005, 7:17 PM
Well. HR threads cannot be closed if revived. :(
But if you request ill clos... Move it! :D

January 2nd, 2005, 12:13 PM
Thanks for moving the thread. Now, I'm thinking of switching to a Gold ROM because it has more tools available. But if I patch this hack's beta to it, would it work?

January 3rd, 2005, 10:51 AM
bloody hell (sorry for my language)
your doing well. already HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. nice one
keep up the good work