PDA

View Full Version : most favourite pokemon type and why

ellishall123
September 1st, 2007, 01:18 PM
mine is fire because they kick ass

Hip-And-Happenin
September 1st, 2007, 01:24 PM
Water. So many of them I love: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Gorebyss, Octillery, Squirtle, Starmie, Tentacruel...

ellishall123
September 1st, 2007, 01:35 PM
true true water r good but fire r the real best

Mewtwo42
September 1st, 2007, 09:10 PM
Dark is the best. Only one disadvantage. And it is super effective to Psychic! Now, THAT is a real good type. Besides, It's the coolest by far. Well, not by far. Dragon is the second best. ( coolness-wise )

Ayano Katagiri
September 1st, 2007, 09:25 PM
Electric and Dark types. Both types just have some really cool Pokemon in each, e.g. Darkrai and Shinx.

Charizard-lord
September 1st, 2007, 11:09 PM
Fire and Dragon are the best by far. They have pokemon like Charizard, Salamence, Houndoom, Dragonite etc.

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 1st, 2007, 11:26 PM
Physcic, because they can be so tiny, yet so POWERFUL! Plus, a large chunk of legendaries have been physcics.

Went
September 1st, 2007, 11:47 PM
I like grass types because of all their state-modifying attacks. Leech seed is wonderful mixed with toxic.

Willbey
September 2nd, 2007, 03:09 AM
Dragon type cause only ice and dragon type effects it.. There's not a lot of ice moves, I'll use my dragon moves to kill the other dragon first... Or the opponent dragon uses dragon move first, i'm gonna be died... Bad luck...

ellishall123
September 2nd, 2007, 03:14 AM
wats pplz verdict on dragon types rare but powerful [fire rules]

DarkGreg
September 2nd, 2007, 03:16 AM
Water and Electric, together they can beat anything.

ellishall123
September 2nd, 2007, 03:18 AM
I do like water but theyre kinda weak and electric moves arent that good the best is shock cannon

Hawks
September 2nd, 2007, 09:18 AM
Dragon.
It's the god of all other types! (admit it :P)

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM
mine is fire because they kick ass

They don't kick ass, they fry it. Fight-element Pokemon kick ass.

But my favorite is Water-element. Not just for Pokemon, but in terms of elements in general. Water can be used to attack, *Tosses a bucket of water on you* to defend, *Casts a wall of water around self* to heal, *drinks* and to swim in. It's an all-purpose element. ^-^

Blayze
September 2nd, 2007, 09:29 AM
My favorite types are Fire, Dragon, and Dark.
Fire: 'Cause I'm a pyro. :badsmile:
Dragon: They rock! As Hawks said "It's the god of all other types" :D That and it pairs just perfectly with fire.
Dark: Just because I'm a fan of Umbreon, Murkrow, and Sneasel.

stella
September 2nd, 2007, 09:46 AM
My favorite Pokemon type is Poison and Ghost because they both deal with wierd Pokemon that I happen to like.

Ausaudriel
September 2nd, 2007, 10:01 AM
You'd think people would get sick of talking about which type is best by now. <_< This is like the thousandth thread about it.

As for me, Fire and Psychic would probably be my favorite. Mainly just because of appearance, I like the way a lot of them look (and most of my favorite Pokemon are Fire and Psychic types.)

I think I like Dark third. I want moar Dark / Fire types. :O

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
You'd think people would get sick of talking about which type is best by now. <_< This is like the thousandth thread about it.

It's not a "best" thread, it's a "favorite" thread.

KingOfClubs
September 2nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
ground all the way. It has EQ!

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 10:18 AM
Ground-element is also the element with the most elemental advantages. It is super-effective against five elements, something no other element can boast.

7rial 0F Doom
September 3rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
They don't kick ass, they fry it. Fight-element Pokemon kick ass.

But my favorite is Water-element. Not just for Pokemon, but in terms of elements in general. Water can be used to attack, *Tosses a bucket of water on you* to defend, *Casts a wall of water around self* to heal, *drinks* and to swim in. It's an all-purpose element. ^-^

That was uncalled for...what an idiot comment, anyway, I find
|FIGHT| |PSYCIC| and |DARK| to be the best, but between them, it will be |FIGHT|

Ichida
September 3rd, 2007, 10:55 AM
Idiotic, yet truthful. Consider that for a while. :P

Radikaru
September 3rd, 2007, 12:02 PM
Personally I just like psychic and normal.
I'm not totally sure why I like those, but all types have their advantages and disadvantages, so it's hard to choose!

Lone--Wanderer
September 3rd, 2007, 12:04 PM
Ice, Dark, Flying, Water, Steel and Ghost. Normal is okay, but is outdone by every other type I like.

Tabbloza
September 3rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
Ice and Normal, because Ice type pokemon are pretty and Normal type pokemon come in lots of different colors and markings. Water types are nice too.

J-Rad
September 5th, 2007, 08:20 AM
the dragon type is awesome. So many of them are super strong and can take hits.

Lady Nicole
September 6th, 2007, 08:58 AM
I like grass types because of all their state-modifying attacks. Leech seed is wonderful mixed with toxic.

TOTALLY!
I love the grass type because of that and sleep powder but also because of their appearance and because they are...well, plants! I love plants.

Soul Eater
September 25th, 2007, 05:30 AM
I love Dragon types because my most favorite pokemon is Flygon I mean she is so beautiful! ;o;

JX Valentine
September 25th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Water definitely, just because most of my favorites (other than my top three) are Water-types. Poliwrath, Starmie, Lapras, Squirtle, Blastoise, Lanturn, Tentacruel, Swampert... the list just goes on.

Razer302
September 25th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I like Psychic and dark types. I like Psychic because of the moves and are quite powerfu when used correctly. Dark types have good moves and look good.

Team Poison
September 25th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Mine would have to be Poison Types because I like to see my foe run for the nearest PokéCentre but one drawback is that Poison Types are weak against Psychic or Ground moves thats why my second choice has to be Psychic because one of my favorite Pokémon is Mewtwo which is a Psychic type!

Shiver
September 25th, 2007, 07:34 AM
My favourite type has to be steel, I like the toughness most steel pokemon have, along with their unique look.

Gymnotide
September 25th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Ghost-types, Dark-types, Poison-types.
Oh, and Dugtrio.

coachwhipneoship
September 25th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Hmm...tough question because my favorites come from all different types...Water, Fire, Grass, the common ones like that...

My overall top favorites, though, are definitely:

1. Ice. If I were a pokemon, I would want to be an Ice-type. There's just something very beautiful about ice. :3 It's all cold and shiny and clear and makes me think of very pretty colors and things. Plus it is a good poke-type. Not very common either. 'Tis my fave.

2. Electric. I have some top favorites from this type and it's just awesome; not one of the standard elements like water, air, earth, and fire, but still a cool natural force to be able to harness. Shooting lightning bolts and sending electric currents from your body must be sweet.

3. Psychic. Because psychic powers are also flippin' sweet and make for powerful pokes. x3

There are at least a couple pokemon I really like from each type, and several other types that I definitely like a lot, but those are my top 3 and almost always have been. ^_^

The Fallen
September 25th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Dragon; it's just so powerful and pretty much invulnerable.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Ghost types well because I love Gengar, Banette, Drifblim and Giratina the most and they all happen to be Ghost. I love Ghost a lot. Ghost are also immune to 2 types which is great

:t354:TG

kaytee576
September 29th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I love Grass type! I love the leech seed move and mega drain all those kinds of moves that help me to pinch HP from the other pokemon!!! Nasty me!!
I used to like fire pokemon but I havent got one in my diamond game, I chose the grass type at the start and stuck with her ever since! xx