PDA

View Full Version : PBR in Australia

Darkblade
September 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Hey, quick question, close once answered, could anyone please tell me when PBR comes out in Australia, or give me a link, thanks

Jimmyray
September 2nd, 2007, 06:03 AM
Well there was a leak that it was coming out on October 5th in Europe, and Europe usually have the same release dates as Australia, so it might be around that time. I have been looking forward to this game for about 2 years, when rumours of the wii's very existence was a rumour. :o

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 06:49 PM
All games go like this;

Japan --> USA --> Everywhere else. So, the one thing you can always count on is that you are going to be last.

alex-zeal
September 2nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
All games go like this;

Japan --> USA --> Everywhere else. So, the one thing you can always count on is that you are going to be last.

Yeah... true... I hate the fact that we get everything last, like everyone in america gets the iPhone, Wii, Games... EVERYTHING first :'(

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 09:03 PM
iPhones are overrated, so you're not missing THAT much. Except for everything else :P
I'm just glad I live in America so I can play all the lates games ^_^

Darkblade
September 2nd, 2007, 10:09 PM
All games go like this;

gee, thanks for the confidence booster

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
lol, yeah it's annoying that we get everything last, oh well, time to wait like i did for D/P

Always and Never
September 2nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
Well, it's true. Sorry if I broke your confidence. But it should be coming out within the next 4 years :P

But really the maximum you'll have to wait is 5 months. I bet it will be out in 2.

Darkblade
September 2nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
lol, yeah it's annoiyng that we get everything last, oh well, time to wait like i did for D/P

oh yes, those eight months just flew buy waiting for it (while waiting in a dark conner rock back and forth, whispering under my breath, 'any second now, any second now).

Oh well, this give us plenty of time to ev train

Yellow Magikoopa
September 2nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
I'm a US-dork, but Australia's delayed release dates makes it that much awesome. :B

.Vaporeon
September 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
lol, yeah it's annoiyng that we get everything last, oh well, time to wait like i did for D/P

I know what you mean it's slack

Darkblade
September 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM
I'm a US-dork, but Australia's delayed release dates makes it that much awesome. :B

what are you on? Its bloody stupid that we have to wait that long, theres not that much to do from American to Europe/Australia. All you have to do is change the format from whatever American TV's use to a PAL format, shouldn't take three+ months!

Ársa
September 2nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Well actually, Australia usually gets stuff before Europe. (Games and the like), but America get's everything first, in Australia we're still waiting for Itunes to release the Movies! America has had it since last year, and I've heard people say we won't be getting it until August 2008!

~M51

EDIT: I live in Australia by the way, and I'm hanging out for PBR.....

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Well actually, Australia usually gets stuff before Europe. (Games and the like), but America get's everything first, in Australia we're still waiting for Itunes to release the Movies! America has had it since last year, and I've heard people say we won't be getting it until August 2008!

~M51

EDIT: I live in Australia by the way, and I'm hanging out for PBR.....

Well if it's made in Japan, it comes out in Japan, which is weird, because New Zealand(the country next to us)made Lord of the Rings, and they got it last

.Vaporeon
September 2nd, 2007, 10:37 PM
Well if it's made in Japan, it comes out in Japan, which is weird, because New Zealand(the country next to us)made Lord of the Rings, and they got it last

Well if they were apart of Au they would of not got it last!
(for those who dont know they dont want to be apart of Au)

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 10:39 PM
Well if they were apart of Au they would of not got it last!
(for those who dont know they dont want to be apart of Au)

yeah, but we got it before, it just sounds weird, well back on topic, i guess that gives me enough time to get my Wii ($400 seems a bit steep) and enough time to save up for Pbr, i might get it a month or 2 after it's released

.Vaporeon
September 3rd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Did we i didnt know i dont like lord of the rings

Maybe he's on a psp i am im using it now

THIRTY-SIX
September 3rd, 2007, 12:02 AM
It's being released December 7th in the UK.

brotlov
September 3rd, 2007, 01:54 AM
It's being released December 7th in the UK.

Is it? darn, not enough time to save up for my Wii, oh well, well if it does have the same release Date as us, then that's cool, hey QQ:
When did D/P get released in the UK? Cause i want to see if there'a a difference of any

Zet
September 21st, 2007, 12:16 AM
All games go like this;

FALSE
just to make a little note, a game on the PS2 called "Shinobido: Way of the Ninja" came out in Japan then PAL(also known as region 4) and then it finally went to America

Toothache
September 21st, 2007, 05:45 AM
Also, Metroid Prime was released in Europe first, then the US. Although, in 99% of cases, Japanese do get the games first. Which makes sense since Nintendo is based there.

wakachamo
September 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
The date has already been announced. It's November 22 for Australia.

Jimmyray
September 21st, 2007, 12:25 PM
Is that official? Please post a link wakachamo! Does that mean it's coming out the same time in Europe?

wakachamo
September 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
Nintendo of Australia announced it themselves on their homepage:

http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo/news/index.php

You'll find it right away; it's the top article.

And as for the Europe release date, no, it's December 7th, as announced on the Nintendo of Europe site. Just click here (http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=89jrftS1pVrPRFHXwoueNuR9T4bKCNx_).

Hope I helped.

Drakorn
September 21st, 2007, 03:34 PM
Is it? darn, not enough time to save up for my Wii, oh well, well if it does have the same release Date as us, then that's cool, hey QQ:
When did D/P get released in the UK? Cause i want to see if there'a a difference of any

We got ours on the July 27th. But I got mine imported from USA and got mine on April 26th.

Zet
September 21st, 2007, 06:01 PM
wakachamo thanks for posting that, I checked the site a few days before it was updated with that info

Darkblade
September 23rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Thanks for all your help, everybody

Razor197
September 30th, 2007, 09:17 PM
hi im aust im getting pbr

Darkblade
October 1st, 2007, 06:12 PM
hi im aust im getting pbr

Erm, gee, how nice for you, but thats not really helping