Ho-Oh - GOT
Burmy - GOT
Combee - GOT
Stunky - GOT
Mime Jr. - GOT
Spiritomb
Skorupi - GOT
Carnivine - GOT

I can trade a pokemon you need for a pokemon I need. If you can give me 5 at one time, I am willing to part with one of the following:

Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos - TAKEN
Regirock - TAKEN
Regice - TAKEN
Registeel - TAKEN

So if you want one of these legendaries, try to get me 5 from my list, except for Ho-oh and Manaphy of course. Those are worth a lot more. But everything else is breedable.

Also, if you need a particular pokemon (aside from legendaries), I have pretty much all pokemon aside from what I need here so I can breed them for you in exchange for one that I need.

Post here if interested. Thanks!

KingOfClubs
September 1st, 2007, 08:00 PM
I have a dratini... Could you part with a.... Heracross with guts ability?

It has egg moves:
Dratini
-Water Pulse
-Blizzard
-Rest
-Double Team

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 08:06 PM
Ya I have a UT Heracross with Guts ability. Its lvl 20 and has Hasty nature. Can trade now if you want.

fearow23
September 1st, 2007, 08:17 PM
I'll get you dratini, kangaskhan, lunatone, murkrow and houndour for the registeel. Your throwaway pokemon can't be krickitot or krickitune. Also I would prefer Wide Lens attatched to one of the pokemon.

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 08:21 PM
Fearow - i wont give u any of the krickets for throwaway pokemon. i cant give you a wide lens though because im strictly dealing with pokemon. lastly, im alrdy getting a dratini so if you can switch that one to something else i will call it a deal, unless you decline. let me know what you think.

kingofclubs - are you ready to wifi?

fearow23
September 1st, 2007, 08:23 PM
Fearow - i wont give u any of the krickets for throwaway pokemon. i cant give you a wide lens though because im strictly dealing with pokemon. lastly, im alrdy getting a dratini so if you can switch that one to something else i will call it a deal, unless you decline. let me know what you think.

kingofclubs - are you ready to wifi?

I'm sorry. I can switch Dratini for Yanma but I must decline. The only thing I really need is wide lens.

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 08:26 PM
Hmmm, well, ok, I'll add in a wide lens in there. But only if you switch Dratini out for a Yanma. I'll have Registeel hold it. So, you interested?

fearow23
September 1st, 2007, 08:28 PM
Hmmm, well, ok, I'll add in a wide lens in there. But only if you switch Dratini out for a Yanma. I'll have Registeel hold it. So, you interested?

Fair enough. Give me 1 second to breed Kangaskhan and I'll meet you online.

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 08:36 PM
i'll meet you on wifi in 5 mins.

EDIT - oki, im on wifi now.

nekolexis
September 1st, 2007, 11:28 PM
I could get you these:

magmar
Zangoose
and Stantler

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 11:35 PM
Sure, what would you want for them?

nekolexis
September 1st, 2007, 11:37 PM
Do you have any of the pokemon in my need list? Just check the link on my siggy.

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 11:39 PM
Sure. I'll give you a Whismur, Sableye, and a Spinda for them. Interested? I can wifi now as well.

nekolexis
September 1st, 2007, 11:40 PM
I need to breed them though ^^; I'll PM you when they're ready. Is that ok?

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 11:43 PM
Sure thing. Reply here actually. Im just hitting the refresh button.

nekolexis
September 1st, 2007, 11:57 PM
I just need to finish a rade I'm doing right now and I'll breed them right away. Also, would you like them hatched or not?

Tayng
September 1st, 2007, 11:58 PM
i'd prefer them hatched for the exp boost.

Magical_Flygon
September 2nd, 2007, 12:42 AM
I can get you..

Magby
Dratini
Zangoose
Tyrogue
Plusle
Hoppip
Yanma
Mantine

I need a kangeshkan, a female nidoran and a minun, pick 3 off my list.

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 12:44 AM
I'll take a Hoppip, Yanma, and a Mantine. I can breed those for you rite now if you can wifi tonite. What do you say?

nekolexis
September 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM
I'm ready now. ^^ I'll just add you on my pal pad and I'll see you on wifi.

Magical_Flygon
September 2nd, 2007, 12:47 AM
I'll take a Hoppip, Yanma, and a Mantine. I can breed those for you rite now if you can wifi tonite. What do you say?

I could probably wi-fi soon, just need to breed your pokemon.

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 12:52 AM
Neko - Im on wifi waiting now. See u there!

Magical - I'll breed your pokemon now too.

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 01:02 AM
I can get you a shiny ho-oh, i'm looking for these pokemon:

Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, and that's about it, i also need the regis, do you have any left?

Magical_Flygon
September 2nd, 2007, 01:03 AM
I can get you a shiny ho-oh, i'm looking for these pokemon:

Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, and that's about it, i also need the regis, do you have any left?

Siny ho-oh? I can get you all the regis for that!

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 01:05 AM
Siny ho-oh? I can get you all the regis for that!

I can get the regis myself, but i can't get caterpie, weedle and ekans, because i don't have FR/LG

Magical_Flygon
September 2nd, 2007, 01:08 AM
I can get the regis myself, but i can't get caterpie, weedle and ekans, because i don't have FR/LG

I can get those aswell, do you want me to breed em?

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 01:11 AM
Brotlov - I can get you caterpie, weedle, and ekans. I also have Regice left. Wanna trade for them tonite? I just need to breed them real fast.

Magical - I cant get my Nidoqueen to lay an egg with my ditto, so I can only trade 2 pokemon. Also, please do not hijack my thread. Brotlov offered me the Ho-oh on my thread. If he doesnt want to give it to me, then you can have a chance at it. But until then please respect my thread.

EDIT - I hav a kanghaskan and minun rdy for wifi. Let me know when you are ready Magical.

Magical_Flygon
September 2nd, 2007, 01:41 AM
Brotlov - I can get you caterpie, weedle, and ekans. I also have Regice left. Wanna trade for them tonite? I just need to breed them real fast.

Magical - I cant get my Nidoqueen to lay an egg with my ditto, so I can only trade 2 pokemon. Also, please do not hijack my thread. Brotlov offered me the Ho-oh on my thread. If he doesnt want to give it to me, then you can have a chance at it. But until then please respect my thread.

EDIT - I hav a kanghaskan and minun rdy for wifi. Let me know when you are ready Magical.
Hmm hoppip dose't seem to be breeding, i'll try yanma, and i'm sorry, I just get really fired up about shiny pokemon.

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 01:54 AM
I hate it when my pokemon dun wanna breed with ditto either but i dont blame em. Ditto isnt exactly attractive. And about the shiny pokemon, its oki, no biggie. Anyways, let me know how many pokes u have for me and i'll bring the same amount to wifi.

EvanMiesterX
September 2nd, 2007, 04:21 AM
i can give you a mantine, hoppip, yanma, plusle, and dratini for free

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 09:56 AM
Oh wow really? I'll send you a PM evanmiester.

brotlov
September 2nd, 2007, 01:23 PM

Ok, just tell me when you've finished bredding Caterpie, Weedle and Ekans, and could i have Regice too, if so, great

xxFrozenFlower
September 2nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
I don't know if you still need them, but I have;
Plusle
Hoppip
Yanma
Mantine
I guess I can trade them for free or something.

Tayng
September 2nd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Brotlov - rdy to wifi when you are.

Frozenflower - yes, I still am in need of those pokes.