PDA

View Full Version : SHINY ALAKAZAM?

Oni Link
September 2nd, 2007, 01:09 AM
I'm putting my shiny Alakazam up for trade.
I'll check back to this thread later, and whichever offer I like best I will choose.

I'm very sure it is legit.
I've posted all it's info up, and I have no reason to believe that it's hacked.

ALAKAZAM

Arrived from Hoenn
Ball: Master Ball
OT: RUBY

LEVEL 80
Modest Nature
HP: 182
ATTACK: 85
DEFENSE: 80
SP. ATK: 254
SP. DEF: 156
SPEED: 205

FUTURE SIGHT
CALM MIND
PSYCHIC
TRICK

EDITEDITEDIT: took Groudon off,
it seems too likely that it may have been hacked.
sorry for any inconvenience.

Lumine
September 2nd, 2007, 01:10 AM
why would an alakazam be inside a masterball? is this legit?

~Swish~
September 2nd, 2007, 01:18 AM
why would an alakazam be inside a masterball? is this legit?

I'd question that as well before I make a trade. Can you give more details about it please?

And also don't make 2 seperate threads for 2 different Pokemon, just put them in 1 thread.

Ársa
September 2nd, 2007, 01:52 AM
His Groudon is also lv 80 caught in a Master Ball.............

~M51

Drakorn
September 2nd, 2007, 01:53 AM
It might be because he doesn't want to risk his ABRA/Kadabra to use teleport and flee.

Oni Link
September 2nd, 2007, 02:02 AM
I'm not sure why it's in a master ball,
I didn't catch it.
I obtained it in a trade from a friend.

EDIT: ok, according him:
it was caught in Granite Cave as an Abra,
leveled up to level 16 to evolve into a Kadabra,
and then left in the day care centre until it was a level seventy something.
then he used TM 04 Calm Mind on it and forgot Role Play.
when he traded it to me it evolved into an Alakazam and was a Level 78, so I trained it at the Elite Four up to L80.

he said he got the master ball attached to a pokemon he got from a trade, although he can't remember what pokemon it was.

hope that helps. :)

rockman X
September 2nd, 2007, 03:48 AM
And what do u want for ur alakazam shiny???

Oni Link
September 2nd, 2007, 03:56 AM
And what do u want for ur alakazam shiny???

hmm, events/other shinies/and EV trained Pokemon would be nice.

EvanMiesterX
September 2nd, 2007, 04:36 AM
i could give you a shiny crobat for the shiny alakazam

DSLitegamer1994
September 2nd, 2007, 07:36 AM
hey dude
i want it ill trade u these events and shinys
i offer u
events:movie darkrai,hadou mew,mystry mew,10anniv ho-oh
shinys:regigigas,golduck,gallade,charizard,weezing,ratitcate,golbat,linoone,wishcash,spiritomb,flareon,jolteon,mayby,mightyena,squirtile,gardivor,eevee,metang,vaporeon,glaceon,ho-oh,bulba,leafeon,umbreon

Ichida
September 2nd, 2007, 08:59 AM
I have a shiny, EV trained Heracross I'll offer for your Alakazam. Is it possible to rename it? If possible I would like it named Foodin.

Dawg 2005
September 2nd, 2007, 09:02 AM
I have a shiny, EV trained Heracross I'll offer for your Alakazam. Is it possible to rename it? If possible I would like it named Foodin.

Damn it, that's hard to beat. XD

I can offer a shiny Nosepass. That's all I got for now.

TwilightBlade
September 2nd, 2007, 09:05 AM
Ish hacked methinks...
Both are Modest, from Hoenn, in masterballs, have OT: Ruby, and oddly at level 80 but that doesn't matter... And this Kyogre (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=104641) is pretty much identical with nature/location/OT. Please tell me they have different ID numbers since this is too fishy. Still, if they're from the same game, it's probably hacked. I doubt anyone even with Emerald would name their self Ruby and do some heavy synchronizing like that. Shiny code makes things easier. :x

Oni Link
September 2nd, 2007, 11:27 AM
although I don't have my DS on me right now, I'm pretty sure the ID numbers are all the same.

although there are doubts, I still firmly believe that the pokemon are legit.
if anyone doesn't want to trade because they don't feel assured enough to do so, then that's ok, I understand, I'll keep them for myself, but if anyone else does want to trade, then let me know.

flight
September 2nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
I'm putting my shiny Alakazam up for trade.
I'll check back to this thread later, and whichever offer I like best I will choose.

I'm very sure it is legit.
I've posted all it's info up, and I have no reason to believe that it's hacked.

ALAKAZAM

Arrived from Hoenn
Ball: Master Ball
OT: RUBY

LEVEL 80
Modest Nature
HP: 182
ATTACK: 85
DEFENSE: 80
SP. ATK: 254
SP. DEF: 156
SPEED: 205

FUTURE SIGHT
CALM MIND
PSYCHIC
TRICK

EDITEDITEDIT: took Groudon off,
it seems too likely that it may have been hacked.
sorry for any inconvenience.

For one, I want to know, is Alakazam legit? Ask your friend who traded it to you. Most likely it's hacked, but I will not jump to conclusions yet. The idea of having an Alakazam inside a masterball is pretty unusual. And the fact that it's from Hoenn.

Myoko-chan
September 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM
For one, I want to know, is Alakazam legit? Ask your friend who traded it to you. Most likely it's hacked, but I will not jump to conclusions yet. The idea of having an Alakazam inside a masterball is pretty unusual. And the fact that it's from Hoenn.

Abra can be caught in Granite Cave in R/S/E.
And yea..it is pretty unsual for an Alakazam to be in a masterball.
Im gonna check the stats next.

super-7
September 2nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
when it was caught it was probably an abra and abra knows teleport i wouldnt risk letting it get away

Myoko-chan
September 2nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
when it was caught it was probably an abra and abra knows teleport i wouldnt risk letting it get away
Most abras appear at lvl 4-15, so teleport can be easily countered by out speeding it, arena trap, mean look, etc.

super-7
September 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
yeah but maybe he didnt have that at the time and didnt want to risk it i dont know but an abra would be the only pokemon i would use a masterball on besides a shiny legendary

KingOfClubs
September 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Probably because it was shiny. He might have just though, I'm not letting A shiny abra escape from me! Anywas, I'm offering a shiny porygon-Z.

Myoko-chan
September 2nd, 2007, 05:19 PM
yeah but maybe he didnt have that at the time and didnt want to risk it i dont know but an abra would be the only pokemon i would use a masterball on besides a shiny legendary

Didn't have a pokemon that outspeed a lvl 4-15 abra? Most likely not.

TwilightBlade
September 2nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
If he used his masterball in Granite Cave, that probably means he couldn't use it for other things since it's early in the game. If found later, well he could have easily outspeed it. Still even in Emerald with cloning, who the doorbell names their self Ruby in Emerald? Also, IVs are 5/13/4/13/19/10 which is too low for a level 80 raised pokemon and thus, rane candied probably just like the Groudon/Kyogre were to an odd thing like 80.

Myoko-chan
September 2nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
If he used his masterball in Granite Cave, that probably means he couldn't use it for other things since it's early in the game. If found later, well he could have easily outspeed it. Still even in Emerald with cloning, who the doorbell names their self Ruby in Emerald? Also, IVs are 5/13/4/13/19/10 which is too low for a level 80 raised pokemon and thus, rane candied probably just like the Groudon/Kyogre were to an odd thing like 80.

Well, everything there is possible, so everyone can say it's legit until theres more proof. Anyone can use a masterball on Abra and name themself RUBY.=P

Oni Link
September 3rd, 2007, 02:17 AM
there's really no proof I can give,
whatever I say there's going to be people who make up other reasons to show that it could've been hacked.
there's nothing else I can say other than "it's not hacked"
and I REALLY want to get rid of it purely for the fact that no one trusts me!
at this point, I'm not sure how many of the people that offered trades for it still want it,
but when I get my DS back I'll let everyone know, and I'll see who wants it then.

Ichida
September 3rd, 2007, 09:29 AM

Way to ignore me, lol. *waves hand* I want it.

Oni Link
September 3rd, 2007, 09:32 AM
Ichida: sure! you can have it.
but are you sure you want it, even after all these people are calling me a hacker?

Ichida
September 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
I've got my own Alakazam as a backup. After I EV train it, it might turn out weaker than my own, due to a difference in IVs, so if that happens, I'll use it as a brgaining coupon for something else.

Oni Link
September 3rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
ok, cool.
well as long as you use it for something!