PDA

View Full Version : In need of these pokemon

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 05:42 AM
I recently got wifi and I can now work the GTS. These are the pokemon I need currently, and a big thanks to all those willing to trade. I also need to quickly say that due to my brother recently using his Action Replay to hack my game means that I have lost a hell load of my pokemon as some sort of glitch, so try to be reasonable. I give away NO shiny ubers, or any shinies for that matter. Here are the pokemon I need:

Gallade
Claydol
Dusknoir
Aerodactyl

Cool?

gaz-is-the-best
September 3rd, 2007, 05:50 AM
do you want a dusknoir? if yes what do you want for it?

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 05:51 AM
Yes, I would still like a Dusknoir. And what I'd give you for it... that depends, I dun want to do a rubbish trade xD What level is it?

gaz-is-the-best
September 3rd, 2007, 05:53 AM
Yes, I would still like a Dusknoir. And what I'd give you for it... that depends, I dun want to do a rubbish trade xD What level is it?

It's lv52 with a brave nature

Faceless*
September 3rd, 2007, 05:53 AM
Wait, it doesnt matter what level the pokemon is it automatically raises pokemons lvl to 100

(why did you ditch claydol? lol you need him!)

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 06:02 AM
I have a Gallade. what do you have?

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 06:04 AM
Nameless it means I got him already xD Some dude wanted a bidoof o.o Dun ask me why.

And gaz-is-the-best, I'll search through my pokemon and find something ^_^

[EDIT] Sorry, didn't see your post Sigma_Crobat ^o^ I will browse, OK?

[EDIT again >.>] Righty ho, these are the only decent ones I have left after what my stupid brother did >_>

Uxie lvl 72
Cresselia lvl 50 [I never use it xD]
Heatran lvl 70
Empoleon lvl 60
Slowbro lvl 50
Mr Mime lvl 45 T-T
Drifloon lvl 50
Piplup lvl 45 T-T

See, they all suck. I have some more, but I doubt you'll want them. They're the only good ones, the others... aren't as good. Experienced trainers like you probably have all of these v_v

Faceless*
September 3rd, 2007, 06:19 AM
Yo, Ill give you Aerodactyl, Gimme anything, Cause i have too many ev trained ones xD

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 06:22 AM
Since its only lvl. 27...I'd like a Togepi/Togetic, Swinub.

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 06:29 AM
Togepi, eh? I believe I have one of those. I'll go check :P

[EDIT] OK I do still have my Togepi but it is only level one xD Is that OK? If not, I'll quickly use some rare candies on it ^_^

Oh, thanks Nameless ^_^ Because you're being so kind, I oughta give you something decent... Cresellia for you ^o^ I will be on GTS in a minute, OK? Just gotta level up Togepi

Faceless*
September 3rd, 2007, 06:31 AM
You want my Aerodactyl or what? lol

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 06:39 AM
I'll Take it lvl. 1. When can we trade?

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 06:41 AM
Right now ^_^ I'll just get on GTS now, you'll be able to tell who I am [Look on my sig for name btw] I will be offering a Cresselia for you Nameless after this trade, good? Yes, I do want the Aerodactyl xD Oh, and Togepi is written in japanese cuz I got it through a trade a few days back lmao xD Is that OK too?

Faceless*
September 3rd, 2007, 06:43 AM
No! Dont use the GTS! Just add our Friend code to pal pad, then go downstairs in Pokemon Center, and Accept people's invites!

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 06:49 AM
DAMN! I put Togepi up for trade! Can I take it back?

Anyhoo, yush I will do that Nameless ^_^

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 06:50 AM
go to summary and take it back.

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 06:52 AM
Done ^_^ Let me know when you've added me.

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 06:55 AM
you're added. I'm on. are you?

PKMN Trainer Joe o.o
September 3rd, 2007, 07:09 AM
Done ^_^ Did the disconnection do anything bad to your game? My mum unplugged my wireless of by accident xD She's useless with computers. Anyhoo, Nameless you on?