PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Moutain in the Sea PG-13

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 06:49 AM
RULES:

1. Strictly no Character Control, unless you have that RP`S permission, otherwise, none at all.

2. You must not give yourself, huge dramatic storylines, win every battle, catch Pokemon whenever you feel like. Keep to the plot.

3. Please post atleast three lines per post. Thank you.

PLOT: It was so strange, so unexpected, one minute everything was fine...next minute...Chaos!

It was a beautiful day in the region of Pela, the sky was a crystal blue, and the grass a lush shade of green. Everyone was out of their homes and bathing in the rare heat and then suddenly, as if out of nowhere, bang, Mount Fala, a dormant volcano that resides in the sea, exploaded.

Debris and Lava was sent flying high into the sky and out of sight, then dust from the mountain quickly enveloped the island, people screamed and ran picking up their Pokemon and heading for their homes, but before anyone could get away, the debris and lava began to fall from the sky like asteroids. Nearly killing every human, and every Pokemon, who lived in Pela.

But how could a dormant volcano erupt? What made Fala suddenly become active and expload? What mysteries lie on mountain?, It took a day for the dust which was covering the region like a thick cloak to blow away, and only then where the surrivers truly aware of the damage. The floor was covered with the corpses of deceased Pokemon and humans and the once lush grass was now dark and dirty, and all the buildings and vehicle where now just piles of rubble, how will the surrivers live and react to the destroyed region, that is up to you.

You are one of the surrivers who live in the region of Pela, together with freinds, you will encounter various pokemon, you may cross paths with me, you may explore the region, your primary objective is to find the cause of the explosion, but throughout the story, your choices may change everything.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name: (Full Name)
Nicknames: (Optional)
History:
RP Sample:
Pokemon: (CHOOSE ONE)
Other:

Here is my Sign-Up.
Name: Michael (TOO MANY NAMES)
Nicknames: Mickey
Description: Michael is around 4`8, he has grass green eyes and very white teeth, he wears a white hoody and blue jeans, he has tanned skin and is mixed race.
History: Michael was born in Johto, he only moved to Pela two weeks ago, he was not planning on staying in Pela, he went visit his freind who unforunately is now deceased.
Other: His birthday is the 7th of December.
Pokemon: Pikachu.
You can start the RP now!

(YOU CAN CONTROL UP TO TWO CHARACTER)

Cosmic Tyrant
September 3rd, 2007, 10:33 AM
Name: Roberto Delano
Nicknames: Robbie

Discription: Roberto stands at 6'2 and weighs at 240 lbs. He is a little out of shape, but not too terribly. His skin tone is a healthy peach-ish tone. His eyes are a bright green, but are coveed by thin wire-frame glasses. His keeps is dull brown hair medium length and in a ponytail. His most distinguishing feature on his face is his mustache, which he keeps well trimmed. As far as his clothes go, he dosen't skim too far from his Italian roots. He wearsa white t-shirt with a fine tailored blackjacket on top. He wears black slacks and shoes to match. He also has a gold hoop earring in his left ear, a gold necklace, and black knuckle gloves.

History: Roberto moved to the pela region with his family when he was around ten. Everything was fine with his life, untill he was twelve, when his father died. Roberto diddn't take it too well, but eventually got over it. When he was seventeen, he met a girl named Maria, and they instantly got along. Then some *cough* stuff happened, and the next year, Roberto and Maria were parents. They named their son Thomas, or "Tom" for short. They even got married that year, and were about to celebrate their one year anniversary before mount Fala exploded.

RP Sample: "I have a sugg.." Was all Nick could let out when Galactus and his three admins showed up in the middle of Sunnyshore. Galactus then shouted in a megaphone "Attention, Citizens of Sunnyshore!" He said with his usual insane voice "I have an important announcement to make. I promise this will change your life forever!" Just then a reporter and three cameramen went over to get a good shot of Galactus. The cameramen set up their equippment, and the reporter said "Hello, this is Gabby, and we have a situation in Sunnyshore. There is a madman on a bridge and he is ranting about something. let's watch." Galactus then Shouted "You may remember a team by the name of Galactic five years ago! They were nothing! This is were true evil lays! Right then hundreds of grunts, drssed all in black and dark grey, appeared behind the admins and Galactus. "We of team Universe shall rule all!" The grunts do some kind of cheer. "Just what do you plan to do, exactly?" asked the mayor of Sunnyshore. "Simple" Said galactus, with an insane grin. I plan to engulf the entire planet in lava! Gasps can be heard all around "This is getting good" said Gabby from a distance "and creepy..." "You're out of your gord!" Replied the mayor. "How do you possibly plan to do that?" "Excellent question!" said Galactus. "You may have heard of a place not far from here by the name of Stark mountain, correct?" the mayor cringed "Yes?" he said with an impatient tone "Go on!" "I have a few associates feilding out the place for a few hours" Galactus stated "That will allow me to wake up Heatran! The fabled creature said to dwell in the mountain's walls!" The mayor cried "You're sick! You actually think you can get away with this, Psyco?" Galactus glared at the mayor. "First off, my name is Galactus! Second, who is stupid enough to mess with us, right guys?" the admins and grunts do that same cheer. "So you see" says Galactus "I'm not worried. Heatran will awaken, thus allowing me to capture it. Once I do, Heatran will make this planet what I want it to be: A complete wasteland. Nobody or nothing will live unless I say so!" Galactus bellowed. Just then, a man with red and yellow hair went over to Galactus. "What is it, Buck?" Galactus asked "You were supposed to stake out the mountian!" "Relax" Stated Buck "I just came to tell you that our evaccuation plan was a sucess." "Excellent!" Said Galactus with glee. "People, In approxamently four hours, the planet that you now know will be gone forever! Farewell" Galactus then left, with his admins, grunts and Buck. "And that's the news" said Gabby, trying to sound happy, but failing horribly. "Wow" Said Nick "That was disturbing..."

Pokemon: Murkrow
Other: N/A

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Michael looked around, he was in shock, it had been a day since the explosion of Mount Fala and dead bodies where scattered all over the floor, `This is disgusting.` he thought to himself, the whole region was filled with a foul smell, Michael looked around and saw that he was not the only surriver, but he didn`t want to talk to anyone, not yet, he looked to Mount Fala, lave was pouring from one of its sides, he knew that the lava now pouring from it was not a threat, not now, it was the explosion that caused most of the damage, he stood still frozen in fear until he heared something crying, he turned around and a very small Pikachu was holding on to a human body crying histerically, "Hey..." Michael said as he approched the poor pokemon, "Hey, are you alright?", the Pikachu turned around and looked to Michael.

"Pika..." It lowered its head into its hands and began to sob. Michael approched Pikachu and picked it up, he noticed the Pikachu was boy. "Pi, Pika..."

"It is ok." Michael said stroking Pikachu`s head softly, "I will look after buddy..."

Trainer Sonjo
September 3rd, 2007, 01:05 PM
Name: Zeikku Mosaki
Nicknames: N/A

Discription:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/Zeikku/Meez/tek_070714dad391.png
Zeikku's hair is a deep green, at mid length. A fringe covers his left eye, and a long red scarf/bandana is tied on his head. He sports the general color scheame of red and black. He carries his Pokemon inside of his Supply Bag which, is at his side at all times.

Zeikku stands at a height of 5'9, and at a weight of 132 pounds. His personality can seem stale at times, but can be generous when he wants to be.

History: Zeikku was facinated with pokemon ever since he was four years old. He knew his father was a great trainer, and he wanted to carry on his hopes and dreams since he never could finish them completely. From then on, Zeikku's goal would be to fufil his father's dream.

At the age of ten, Zeikku left his mother, father, and seven year old brother Sonjo and began his adventure. He obtained a Mudkip from a slimmer and more handsome Professor Birch, and went on his way. However, when he returned to reveal that he had become the Hoenn Champion a year later, he saw just how weak and hopeless a trainer can be. He lost sight of his original goal, and made it his job to put weak trainers in their place.

When he became 18, Zeikku made an alliance with a reformed Team Rocket. He became the Johto League Champion, retrieving the loser's Pokemon when he defeated them. Then, his 'pethetic' little brother and his friend defeated him, thus after changing his veiw on Pokemon and their trainers. He was re-set on the path to complete his Father former dreams, thanks to Sonjo.

RP Sample: Zeikku approached what seemed to be a desolate ghost-town. But something just wasn't right. The climate was fairly high, and there was Volcanic Ash everywhere. Moreover, there were dead bodies scattered everywhere. He came to the conclusion that... an eruption recently took place. 'But how? I haven't heard of any reports of an active Valcano... Perhaps I can learn more from any possible survivors.' With that, Zeikku ventured into Fala.

Pokemon on Hand: Swampert.
Other: Zeikku was born on the 17th of November.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
OOC - You`re all accepted, but you need to have only 1 pokemon.

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Name: Albert Black.

Nicknames: N/A

Discription: Albert has short brown hair and deep green eyes. He weres a black jacket that has a white collar, and a white stripe running down each sleeve from the shoulder to the sleeve, and sports a pair of tan pants with white tennis shoes.

History: Simply put, Albert is just a calm and serious guy. He travels with his pokemon, seeing sights and battling other trainers. He developed a close bond with all of his Pokemon, and they trust him with their lives. Albert is concerned with the environment, and heard about the dormant volcano in pela erupting, and so has traveled there with his Snorlax to see what could have caused it.

RP Sample: Albert looked out of the boat he had rented and saw an island up ahead. "There it is....Pela...wow...you can already see how badly the place was affected." Samson thought to himself as he pulled the boat up to a dock.
"This looks bad already..." Albert said stepping out of the boat, and saw the ash covered beaches. "Just filthy...where could this be coming from?" Exclaimed Albert as he walked along the beach.
"I suppose I should try and find out where the volcano is..." Albert said putting his hands in his pocket. As he left the beach, Albert came upon a town. There were a few destroyed houses, but some were left standing. Townsfolk were rebuilding, and Albert saw this as a perfect oppourtunity to get information.

Pokemon: Snorlax.

Other: Nothing.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Michael stood still with Pikachu sitting on his left shoulder, he looked around at the few surrivers, they were building shelter after all, it had been a day since the explosion, Michael spotted a man standing on he island, he could tell he had came on a boat, he approched the man whom was wearing a black jacket and began to speak.

"Hey...Welcome to Pela, beatuful isn`t it." Michael said sarcastily.

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 02:05 PM
Albert saw the boy and half smirked. "This is horrible. And they say the dormant volcano just went off with little to no explanation?"
Samson crossed his arms and sighed. He felt bad for this region, and wondered why this had to happen. Then he remembered the boy he was talking to.
"Say kid, do you happen to know where the volcano is? I want to go check it out, maybe battle a trainer or two along the way. Can you help me out?" Samson asked looking at the kid hopefully.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 02:15 PM
Michael looked at Albert, "Yeah sure." He said brightly, Pikachu raised his head fom his hands and inspected Albert, "You see that Mountain over their." Michael said pointing to the east of the island, "That is Mount Fala, you need to take a boat to get there but, it looks like you already have one...Ok just sail east and you`re their, but be warned, their are tons of legendaries there and you will need a team of trainers to surrive their, ask about, form a small team then go there." Michael smiled at Albert.

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Albert smiled.
"I have many Pokemon. A quick trip to the PC and I can withdraw my main team." Albert said happily.
Albert then looked at the boys Pikachu and smiled. "Are you an aspiring trainer?" Albert asked.
".....If you are. You should take your Pikachu and come with me to the Volcano. I can help you catch some new Pokemon, and give you tips on battling."
Albert smiled and put out his hand.
"By the way....I'm Albert. Albert Black."

Yuukihime
September 3rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
OOC: ahh did I sign up for this one If I did oh well I am redoing my post @_@

Name: Sakura Rose

Nickname: Cherry

Description: Sakura has pail white skin and brown hair with blue eyes. She is often seen whering a blue shirt with black flowers and blue capri's with black flowers as well. She keeps her hair in a loose ponytail most of the time, only on formal occasion will she let her hair down.She way around 100 pound because the nanny that worked there would starve her because she nevewr read a story to the children.

History: Sakura was abandoned at the age of 3 due to the fact that her mother had gotten preganant again and her parents began favoring the unborn child over her. Sakura doesn't like making friends unless its with her pokemon. She had one friend once but he was killed in a fire that hd happened in the orphange.Sakura has gotten into trouble with the law a couple of times most of the time graffiting something or damaging public property, but she didn't really care most of the time but she would never go as far as to injure someone.

RP Sample: Sakura walked out of the orphange and stared around amzed. Everything smelled like death. She scoffed a little and said "Well at least that nanny is dead starving me half to death because I didn't read a 5 year old a stupid story."

"Floooooon" A pokemon cried as it landed beside her. It was her pokemon Drifloon that she got when she was 10.

"Well drifloon I guess everyone is dead... Maybe a few people survived.. We should probably go look.." Sakura said coldy as she looekd around the orphange as many dead bodies of social workers and children surrounded it.

"But what would cause the volcano to erupt.."Sakura thought to herself.

Personality: Sakura is pretty much out of tune with her emotions because of the pain in her life.The only time she wil lshow love and happiness is when she is with her drifloon.Althought she is cold and out of touch with her emotions she pities any pokemon that had been abandoned and injured so she would nurse it back to health.

Other: She has an extreme love for flowers and loves to play her ocerina

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 02:33 PM
OOC: GhostPrincess where is your sign up?

Michael looked at Albert deep in thought, "So, tell me Albert, how do you plan on going to a PC if they where all destroyed!" He put Pikachu on the floor then carried on talking, "The only other place that will probably have a PC is the town in the Forest, but that is off limits due to sightings off Gengar, Haunter and Ghastly, and I don`t think me and you alone could surrive that, let`s find somebody to accompany us!"

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 02:49 PM
Albert smiled. He trained his pokemon in a unique way. He had no real threats, but he decided to listen to Michael.
"OK we'll find another companion. Do you have anybody in mind? Where do the local trainers hangout? Once we get to a PC we'll be fine, but until then all I have is my Snorlax." Albert said crossing his arms.
He looked around.
"Like we'll find anybody willing to come..." He thought.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 03:05 PM
Michael looked around hoping to see a potential compainion, Pikachu pointed at girl and a Drifloon, "Good idea Pikachu, hey we should ask Sakura Rose if she wants to help us, she is an old freind of mine!" They approched the girl, "Hey Cherry, wanna come on an adventure!"

Loki
September 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
Warning 1

Read the Rules:

It clearly states one paragraph per post. One paragraph = Four lines bare minimum.

Trainer Sonjo
September 3rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Zeikku looked around, but could only see drying lava and even more devastation. A wind blew; giving his bandana/scarf the ability to dance. Just when he was about to give up looking, he spotted several humans gathered in a group. He picked up the pace, running toward them.

Once he was in speaking range, he stopped. "Hello. Would you happen to be a surviving party of the eruption?" he questioned. A Pikachu that the boy held seemed awfully shooken up.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Michael looked at the boy smiled, "Hello, I am Michael!", he held his hand out to the trainer, "You`re a trainer right? Great, you are just what we need! Do you want to come on a quest with my freind and I, we are travelling through the forest to find a Pokemon Center!", Michael then looked around, most of the bodies had been moved, "Oh and after the forest we are going to the volcano, it will be awesome."

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Albert smiled at the kids.
"Well if your coming than let's go. I'm Albert. We need to get to a PC so I can withdraw my pokemon and safely go to the volcano." Albert said crossing his arms and staring in the direction of the forest.
"So kid....make up your mind yet?" Albert asked the boy. "I can go to the forest by myself, but you kids seem excited."

Trainer Sonjo
September 3rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
(OCC: Just a note, Zeikku's 18. ^_^)

"Forest, hmm?" Zeikku looked over the horizion, to see the vast and bountifull forest. "I know I'm prepared. It would be good if you childeren were too." Even if they wern't, he had supplies to spare. Still, he woundered if they were survivors from the eruption... "Since we're introducing ourselves... My name is Zeikku." It seemed like everyone had a Pokemon on hand, which is very helpfull if they were venturing into the woods.

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 04:30 PM
Albert smirked at Zeikku. "You....children? I'm 24 years old. I'd think I could handle a forest, but Michael wants you to come, so let's just try to get along, eh?" Albert said crossing his arms and grinning at Zeikku.
"Well, if we are gonna go, we should go now. I want to get my Pokemon ASAP. That volcano is calling me, and I have to explore it." Albert said as he began walking towards the forest and stopped.
"Come on you two, let's go." He said looking back.

RocketMemberMichael
September 3rd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Michael looked to the eighteen year old Ziekku, then to Albert, he felt wierd travelling with two men, it did`nt feel right, he was only fourteen, `No!` he thought to himself, `I cannot go with these people, it is odd to travel with strangers you don`t know`

OOC: I just wanted to say, when my Pokemon speak their words will be in italics, this is only used for pokemon to pokemon talk as humans cannot understand it. Ok now I will carry on with the roleplay.

"Look Ziekku, Albert...I can`t travel with you guys...I need to stay here, help rebuild this island, and then go home." Michael turned away from Albert and Ziekku without saying goodbye, he hated saying goodbye. Pikachu was still crying.. They walked for a little while before Michael came across a road, it was perfectly unharmed, he looked at the road, he had never seen it before? Was it knew? Surely it could`nt be new, how could somebody build a road in one day, Michael`s instincts told him to turn back, but he never listened to his insticts. Instead he decided to follow the road.

"No don`t go there! It is a trap!" Pikachu screamed attemping to communicate with Michael, but all that he could hear was, "PIK! PIKCHU! Pikachu!" He ignored the hysterical Pokemon as he had been crying for ages, so Michael picked him up, stroked his furry yellow head, and headed down the mysterious road.

Trainer Sonjo
September 3rd, 2007, 05:27 PM
Zeikku looked off into the direction that Micheal had walked off. He looked back to Albert, and put his hand to his chin. "Strange. That Pikachu of his seemed awfully frightened. Do you think it was trying to tell that boy something?" he asked him. The Pikachu's cries were awfully concerning to him. "Do you think we should follow, or just be on our way? " Zeikku was torn personally, where the mystery of the erption was still on his mind, but the boy also was on his concious.

Yuukihime
September 3rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
She looked around and saw a person talking to her. "Hmm. Fine.. its better then staying in this dump." Sakura said coldly as she gave her drifloon a poffin. "Floooooooooon" Drifloon cried as it nodded in agreenment."A forest huh? Sounds interesting.." Sakura coldly said as she grabbed driffloons pokeball.
"Return drifloon." She said plainly as drifloon went into its pokeball. "I can't wait to get away from this dump..That orphange was trash.." She mumbled knowing that if anyone knew she was an orphan she would be treated differently she would never want that.

Sakura didn't wish to speak to any of these people. She knew if she got to close to a person ashe would just get hurt and she never wanted that her heart was alread scarred enough.She finally turned around and said. "Look guys if were going on an adventure please just don't talk to me." Sakura took out a small spray can and drew on a pilliar a skull and cross bones. "Look I'm bad luck so don't get to close.. You'll end up getting murdered.. Like my only and last friend. SO just don't talk to me!" Sakura coldy said. She didn't want anyone else getting hurt because of her.

Sakura looked at Albert. "Don't call me a kid.. I have experienced things you never have..and never will.."

SilencedShooter
September 3rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Albert smiled at the teenage girl and smirked.
"It's pretty obvious she's had a rough life. Hopefully I can break through and maybe teach her the true meaning of rasing Pokemon...friendship." Albert contemplated. "But for now....I'll leave her alone. Sigh. I hope I can get my Pokemon soon. Eh. I'll try to get this girl to open up.
Albert turned to Sakura.
"When I looked into your eyes....I could tell you've had a troubled life. But nobody here is responsible for that. If you wanted, I could show you away to channel your anger into something better." He said trying to show Sakura all people weren't bad.

Yuukihime
September 3rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
Sakura didn't repply. "Trouble doesn't even describe what I have been through.. I am angry at multiple things... That have caused me to have emotional scars..And the things I wish for will never come true..." Sakura coldy replied to Albert. She heled her pokeball in her hand. "Drifloon is the only one I will be able to count on.. People.. They end up hurting you!!!!! My parents abandoned me at the age of 3 and left me to die! I am not about to start liking people now.. It will just bring the hurt and frustration back....." She replied as she turned around and grabbed her ocarina.

"Calm down.. He's just trying to get you to open up to him..Well I won't do that!!!" Sakura thought to herself.

"If your trying to get me to open up to you fine I will I will tell you the most troubling things to me and thats all your getting! 1. My parents abandoned me at the age of 3 and left me to die because they favored the new baby over me. 2. I went to that stupid orphanage where I was only fed if I did chores for the social worker. 3. I made a friend and he was killed in an accident that had happened when I was 5. And 4. People always try to get me to open up to them!"

"They don't know what it means to fill the pain of emotional scars of being abanadoned.. The only one who understands me is drifloon..." Sakura said filling a mixiture of loneliness,hate,anger, and sadness welling up inside her.

Cosmic Tyrant
September 3rd, 2007, 07:54 PM
Roberto slowly made his way out of the city of Pela. His eyes were flooded with tears. His wife Maria, along with his son Tommy and all of their family and friends were all gone. Gone forever. Roberto pulled out a locket from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a small picture of him, his wife, and their son. "Oh Maria..." He slowly said to himself sadly. "If only you and little Tommy made it instead of me..." He started to cry a little again "We were so happy, and we were about to celebrate our anniversary..." He stopped talking for a minute, a minute of total silence. Then a Murkrow flew by and landed near Roberto. It seemed that the Murkrow was drawn by Roberto's sadness. "Ah, a Murkrow..." He said as he saw it. "A Pokemon that appears to people before disaster strikes. I'm sorry my friend, but you are too late..." He said trying to forge a smile. The Murkrow tilted its head at Roberto. "Ah, well if you wish, come with me my friend. I am in need of a companion right now..." He said as he continued to walk forward. The Murkrow flew alongside Roberto, and the two made their way to the edge of town. "Look!" Roberto said pointing to a group of people. "Survivors! Maybe they know what caused this horrible tragedy." Roberto said as he ran to the group of people. "Hello, people!" Roberot said as he and Murkrow walked up to the group. "I'm Roberto!" He said trying to hide his sorrow. "What're you guys up to?"

Yuukihime
September 3rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
Sakura looked at the man that had just introduced himself.. She looked in his eyes they bore the same sorrow that she had but it looked like only recently that he had been this sad. "I am Sakura Rose" Sakura replied softly. "I am the only person who had survived at the orphange over there.. I am a beggining trainer with my drifloon." She said not trying to cause any more pain with her attitude he really look like he had been hurt. Sakura looked at all the people who were here.

"Hmm so these are the people that have survived..." She thought to herself. "To bad I can't play my ocerina.. I can't not in front of all these people SHe thought to herslef once more. "Well I am sorry if any of you have lost someone close to you.. I cannot feel that pain because I have no one close to me except my pokemon still I am very sorry if you lost someone." Sakura said aloud.

RocketMemberMichael
September 4th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Michael continued to walk down the path, as he got further he noticed it was taking him into the forest, with the Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar. He turned round, but the path that he was following had dissapeared, `Prehaps mud or something had blown over it?` Michael though reasurring himself, he continued to walk forward now lost and unaware where he was, he looked left and right, up and down but alls that was there was trees, many, many trees. Michael began to panick, where was he! `Keep calm` he thought, but then he screamed as a corsp rolled towards him. He ran forward among the trees, Pikachu feeling ignored once again began to cry, Michael ran screaming, it was pitch black, he could`nt see, where was he, who is there! Will somebody help him! These thoughts ended as Michael fell face first into the floor and was knocked out.

OOC: By the way you can still join this rp.

OOC: I am adding another character.

Name: Raven Blue
Nicknames: Rei, Blue Bird, Or just Blue.
Description: Rei has bright green eyes and long brown hair, she is quiet small and stands around 4`5, she has light brown skin and wears a red scarf, she wears blue jeans and a light blue t-shirt.
History: Unknown (Will be revealed as the RP progresses)
Pokemon: Pikachu (Female - Name = Princess)

RP Sample: Michael lay on the floor knocked unconsious, Gengar was towering over him.

"Gengar! Leave him alone bully!" Pikachu said small sparks flying from his rosy red cheeks.

"Yeah bully! Get away from the boy!" a female Pikachu said, she had a pink ribbon wrapped around her leg.

"Huh? Oh it`s stupid princess!" Gengar said spitting, a young girl ran towards them looking scared.

"Princess! There you are, Huh! It`s a Gengar!" Rei raised her hand, "Ok Princess let`s go! Thunder Wave!"

"Pikachu help me!" Princess said politely.

"Ok sure!" Both Pikachu`s sent huge forks of lightning from their cheeks. Gengar didn`t move.

"Ok now, Princess Thunder, Little Pikachu help her!" Both Pikachus sent forks of lightning from their cheeks, Gengar was hit, he yelled then ran off.

SilencedShooter
September 4th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Albert looked down.
"I'm not a survivor....I'm just here from Hoehn, to see the volcano."
Albert looked towards where Michael had walked and turned around.
"Michael is in danger....I suggest you guys help each other and go where he went."
Albert began walking in the opposite direction Michael went.
"I'm going to the Pokemon Center past these woods to get my Pokemon." He said turning around to look at Sakura.
"And after you see if you can actually help Michael....I'll be training with my Pokemon in the woods. Good luck." He said before he walked deeper into the woods, heading for the Pokemon center.

Trainer Sonjo
September 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
(OCC: After this post, I'm putting Zeikku's image on my character's Sing-up Sheet. Just to let you know.)

Zeikku looked down on the girl. The thing had experienced many hardships, all of them probally getting worse and worse as they happened to it. He, had some strife of his own, but never showed it to anyone. Instead, Zeikku worked on reforming lost bonds and regaining his old self. He the turned to the direction that Albert walked off into.

"Well, I'm not going to force you too, but if you'd like, you can come along. You might even form new friendships." He said, knowing that his attempt was in vain. He then picked up the pace to catch up with his travelling partner.

Once he was once again within talking range of Albert, he began a disscussion. "It's too bad, really. That girl.." He mentioned. "I pity her. Nobody should live under those conditions."

Yuukihime
September 4th, 2007, 06:16 PM
"Well if were going lets go. Go Drifloon!" Sakura said as she threw a pokeball revealing a drifloon as it replied with a quick "floooooooon!!"
"In case we run into an oppenent I have been wanting to try out drifloon's moves.. I have a great new technique for it." Sakura coldly said. She sighed eerily. "Well I have never seen the forest before.." She said to herself.

"And just so you know I don't need anyone feeling sorry for me or givinig me special treatment.. It gets annoying when everyone treats you like that." Sakura said coldly

"She's right she doesn't need to bring up all the pain" Drifloon said quietly. "Drifloon lets go.." Sakura said as she walked into the forest and began looking for Michael

RocketMemberMichael
September 6th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Rei looked down on Michael's body, he was still knocked out and showed no sign of becoming consious anytime soon. Rei raised her head, looked at the sky and whispered gently, the wind softly blowing agaisnt her face.

"Zapdos, Moltes and Articuno, today I plead for your help, as this region, the one you swore to protect is in peril, you must fly to the volcano and see what caused the problem. I pray to you birds, that you may find the cause and save our region."

With that over the top speech, the cries of the three birds where heard and then the magestic birds swooped down gently and looked at Rei, they
then bowed to her and took of into the now, moonlit sky.

Charizard-lord
September 6th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Name: Colm Carey
Nicknames: None
Discription: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/charizard-lord/7e438afa.gif
Colm is 1m 60cm. He is very friendly, if a bit shy. He's good with Pokémon but isn't into battling much.
History: Colm
RP Sample: Colm left his family in Lavaridge Town in Hoenn to go on a journey exploring the world with his Charmander. It evolved in Kanto when he was visiting Mt. Ember, and ever since it has stayed out of it's pokeball.
Pokemon: Charmeleon. (Nicknamed Blaze)

IC: Colm had arrived in Pela several days ago. He thought it was a nice region, with lots of nice wildlife and Pokémon. He was in the process of checking his map to see how far it was to the next town, when he heard a tremendous explosion. He was at a cross-roads and he had been intending to turn left, but he had to investigate this.
"Come on Blaze, I gotta check this out!"

SilencedShooter
September 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Albert stared at Sakura indifferently.
"....Well you can have it your way then. Good Luck with Michael."
And with that said Albert went off deeper into the woods. Eventually he was far away from the others, and neared the exit of the forest.
"Ah....here we go." He said as he walked out. "It's nice to see daylight again." The town he emerged in didn't look as bad off as the other towns, and he even saw the Pokemon center Michael had told him about.

"He was right, the pokemon center here is fine." Albert said as he walked inside. Many trainers were there whose Pokemon had been hurt in the disaster. "Poor guys..." Albert thought as he made his way to the PC.
"Alright, I'll take out a few of Pokemon, just so I can trek the Volcano." Albert thought as he withdrew his Heracross and Skarmory.
"I missed you guys." Albert said smiling at his Pokeballs.

Albert exited the Pokemon center and stood outside. He should have been on his way to the Pokemon center, but something was holding him back.
"That Michael...he was a good kid, telling me where the Pokemon center was.....gee...I wonder if those kids helped him....aw man I guess I'll go see..." Albert contemplated. And with no hesitation Albert dashed back to the forest.

Yuukihime
September 6th, 2007, 02:02 PM
ooc: charchic isn't a little unfair that you control legendaries =/ I mean I know you are the role-play creater but its still unfair..

Ic: Sakura looked through the forest remembering traveling through here when she was abandoned. Tears began trickling donw her face. 'Why did they not love me..?' Sakura thought to herself over and over again. "Why was I unloved Drifloon..?" Sakura quickly said to her pokemon quickly in between hiccups. "Floooon..." Drifloon quickly said as it nuzzled her. "Thank you drifloon you've always been there for me through thick and thin.." She said wiping her tears away. "We gotta go find this Micheal guy I guess."

"Flooon!" Drifloon cried as it nodded with her. "Alright lets go!"

Trainer Sonjo
September 6th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Zeikku was now seperated from both Sakura and Albert. He was-once again- by himself. "Why did I know this would happen...?" He shrugged it off, and tossed a pokeball out from his bag. Since they were alone now, it would be the perfect opprotunity to set things straight. His Swampert appeared, and gave a hardy cry out to him.

Zeikku felt guilt from his past actions in his soul. "Incredible. I've spent almost seven years ignoring you and you still beleave in me... I won't let you down ever again, Swampert." He said with true intent. His pokemon nodded with a smile on his face, already knowing what Zeikku was about to say to him. "...Thank you, old friend."

But now wasn't the time to dilly-dally. The two of them had to get to the Pokemon Center to meet up with the others. "Come, Swampert. We have to get to the others as soon as humanly possible! Follow my lead." Swampert glady nodded,and the two were off.

RocketMemberMichael
September 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
SORRY GUYS BUT THIS TOPIC IS NOT GOOD COMPARED TO MY OTHER ONE, BESIDES I DO NOT LIKE THIS PLOT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIB BUT, CAN SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS PLEASE.

Loki
September 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Charchic: Alright, I really don't think this is okay. You can't let everyone sign-up and then say "Well, I don't really like this anymore, I'll kill it."

Leave it open for the other roleplayer's who still might be interested in this roleplay to continue! It's fine if you leave yourself, but remove your character in some way from the roleplay, and let everyone else continue. Appoint a new RP Master, whatever.

If you really must insist on all accounts that this thread must absolutely be closed because you don't like the plot anymore and you like the other roleplay better, then PM me, but for now, I'll leave this open for everyone else to continue.