PDA

View Full Version : Help me with pokemon faqs

robyextreme
June 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Ok i havent been up to date with pokemon for like 3 years can some one speed me up here plz thanks lol

firstly where the **** is misty

second i cant believe there are still this many fans of pokemon on the internet and at my community theres nobody

and finnaly.. arent there any more pokemon events in north america or canada where I live or do I not look hard enough?

Frostweaver
June 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
if you're in those REALLY big city, then maybe... like Toronto or Vancouverm, but I doubt it for anywhere else in Canada.

Kasumi (Misty) is gone for good... back in Cerulean city gym with a Togetic, taking care of the gym while her sisters are away on a world tour. Sounds stupid but then how else are we going to get Haruka in the show, who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Kasumi! =D

robyextreme
June 12th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Ok thanks and I am in vancouver at Richmond but still theres no pokemon fans there alll yu-gi-oh obssesed and i hate that yu-gi-oh thing. heh

(feels lonely)

Kayleigh
June 13th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Well, we don't know if Misty is gone for good... ^_^; She may come back, but for now, she's been replaced by May, another girl Ash meets in the Hoenn region. Her little brother also joins them, and his name is Max. After a while, Brock comes back too!

Iveechan
June 13th, 2004, 09:16 AM
I thought Togetic left misty to go protect some Togepi or soemthing?

robyextreme
June 13th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Omg ash left everything and they leave everything i mean come on! butterfree,pigeot (pigeot is the coolest pokemon) and some other guy forgot the name lol

um bunch more