View Full Version : Simple RM2K3 Question

September 3rd, 2007, 9:14 AM
I have been frustrated by this recently and I know its a simple problem. Basically I want to remove the ugly square background around my battle animations. Example below...

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ^_^

Also im new to the forums so hi! I hope to get along with everyone and start working on sprite development here ^_^

September 3rd, 2007, 9:18 AM
You need to make that color transparent. When you import it, Left Click on the Color you don't want to see (The Bluish Green Square) You should be good to go ;)

September 3rd, 2007, 9:23 AM
Wow thanks for the quick response. It worked too ^_^ Thanks. I knew it was a simple problem... RM2K has the simplest little problems that are hard the figure out sometime. Well thanks again and I hope to offer my constructive advice as well in the future.

September 5th, 2007, 7:53 PM
How do I tone down the selection radius? Its alot like photoshops magic wand tool. However, It doesn't cut out all the background. For example, I use a pink background and cut out an all blue character, some of the pink border is still around it. Is there a way to tone down the strength of the magic wand tools selection area.

Sorry for the newbish questions, but well... It will help me now, and others in the future who have these problems if I can pass along the knowledge to them as well. ^_^