PDA

View Full Version : Looking for: Manaphy Jirachi and Deoxys

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a Manaphy, Jirachi and Deoxys (any and all forms). Everything I have to offer I caught myself in ruby. They are:

Rayquaza (lvl 70)
Groudon (lvl 46)
Regice (lvl 40)
Regirock (lvl 40)
Registeel (lvl 40)

besides those, I've got nearly every poke in hoenn (completed the dex), I've got all the jhoto, hoenn and kanto starters too =P

I'd kinda really prefer it if they were untouched. I'm not looking for a phione.

Tayng
September 3rd, 2007, 12:01 PM
Want an untouched Wishmkr Jirachi? I need the 3 regis.

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 01:23 PM
Traded for a manaphy elsewhere so not looking for it anymore.

Tayng, I sent you a pm

Tayng
September 3rd, 2007, 01:28 PM
How about a UT Jirachi (WISHMKR) for your Rayquaza?

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
ok, I sent you my fc/name, I'll be waiting in wifi

pm_41
September 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
I have a SPACE C Deoxys with a few EXP Points, but otherwise untouched. Do you have any Shinys?

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 01:40 PM
I have a SPACE C Deoxys with a few EXP Points, but otherwise untouched. Do you have any Shinys?

unfortunately no. I haven't gotten lucky yet =(

pm_41
September 3rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
Do you have any other events? Any EV-trained Pokes?

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM
Do you have any other events? Any EV-trained Pokes?

I do, but only one of each and I don't want to trade them =P No ev trained either.

Tayng, for some reason I keep getting an error whenever I try to apply for trade with you o.O'

pm_41
September 3rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
Can you clone via the GTS?

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
Gotten Jirachi (thanks dude =D), raqyaza is no longer up for offer.

Can you clone via the GTS?

lol, no idea how. I mean, I read through the instructions once, but I haven't tried. plus I heard how you could lose your pokes too and that kinda scared me away <.<'

pm_41
September 3rd, 2007, 01:59 PM
lol, no idea how. I mean, I read through the instructions once, but I haven't tried. plus I heard how you could lose your pokes too and that kinda scared me away <.<'

Try this. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/48883)

Also, NEVER ASK FOR A lv 9 or under Mew!!! Those are being hacked right now as fast as catching a Bidoof is with a Quick Ball!

isatura
September 3rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Try this.

Also, NEVER ASK FOR A lv 9 or under Mew!!! Those are being hacked right now as fast as catching a Bidoof is with a Quick Ball!

loll, that was the guide that I'd originally read xD
I dunno.. if I were to ever get more than one I'll try, but not while their the only ones I got, heh :P