PDA

View Full Version : Ask me for a shiny

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 1:39 PM
Ask me for any shiny, and i can probably get it for you. But i cant get legend, event, or rare shinies. Just shinies like: Golbat, Wingull, Graveler etc, but i want pokemon in return

Pikasaur
September 3rd, 2007, 1:41 PM
Could I get a shiny Garchomp or a shiny Psyduck? What do you want in return?

ThePlaya
September 3rd, 2007, 1:41 PM
can you also get them in a certain nature??

Gulpin
September 3rd, 2007, 1:44 PM
Can I get a Shiny Golbat? What do you want?

batteryman_AA
September 3rd, 2007, 1:45 PM
oooh can you get a shiny gallade

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 1:45 PM
I cant get garchomp, cant get them in certain nature, but i can get u a shiny golbat... i would like a squirtle plz

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 1:47 PM
where do u normally gat gallades in the game?

Pikasaur
I can trade a Squrirtle for Garchomp. It's legit,right? Give me time to hatch one.

ThePlaya
what the nature of your shiny charmender??

batteryman_AA
September 3rd, 2007, 1:49 PM
oh lol well you can't can you get me a shiny ralts then?

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 1:49 PM
shiny charmander is adamant, and yes i can wait for u to hatch a squirtle just PM me with ur pearl/diamind name and FC

I can get any shiny pokemon u can find in the caves grass and water in Pearl/Diamond just tell me what pokemon and where it is located and i can get it for u

batteryman_AA
September 3rd, 2007, 1:51 PM
oh and shiny shucles if possible

ThePlaya
September 3rd, 2007, 1:51 PM
can i get the nature on the shiny Lucario please.and what might you want for it???any of the starters you need??

pm_41
September 3rd, 2007, 1:52 PM
I'm curious to know on how you're getting all of these Shinys.

Do you have Shiny Dratini knowing Dragon Dance?

xxFrozenFlower
September 3rd, 2007, 1:54 PM
It's not by cheating right?
Can I get a shiny, preferably female/Modest Lapras? ^-^;

realsinnohchamp
September 3rd, 2007, 1:54 PM
I'm curious to know on how you're getting all of these Shinys.

Do you have Shiny Dratini knowing Dragon Dance?

he is using an action replay

ShadowGengar
September 3rd, 2007, 1:55 PM
I smell a AR code, asking where it is in the game >_> only accepting pokes that are found in the game wildly

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 1:56 PM
I am using an action replay i can only get shiny pokemon that u can find in diamond and pearl like Bidoof and wingull just tell me which one u want that u can get in diamond and pearl tell me location of it and ill get it

realsinnohchamp
September 3rd, 2007, 1:57 PM
its the shiny modifier code ive encountered other people on other forums using it

Pikasaur
September 3rd, 2007, 1:58 PM
I am using an action replay i can only get shiny pokemon that u can find in diamond and pearl like Bidoof and wingull just tell me which one u want that u can get in diamond and pearl tell me location of it and ill get it

It's against the rules to cheat so this thread will get closed.

Dustox
September 3rd, 2007, 2:00 PM
Could You Get Me a Shiny Beldum, Please?

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 2:01 PM
Ok listen i am using a action replay that i bought its not cheating and they meen cehating like scamming people during trades etc. plz dont close this cause im not cheating

I can trade u shiny golbat and shiny lucario for bulbasaur and squirtle whoever wanted these 2

flight
September 3rd, 2007, 2:02 PM

No action replay utilization allowed here.

~Closed