PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

Yellow Magikoopa
September 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
That DOESN'T like the eeveelutions? Seriously, they're... lame.

Me2UJus4Free
September 3rd, 2007, 04:39 PM
That DOESN'T like the eeveelutions? Seriously, they're... lame.

No, no, Jolteon was the best Electric-type Pokemon in R/B/Y, and I'm sure having high stats does not qualify as being lame.

Yellow Magikoopa
September 3rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
No, no, Jolteon was the best Electric-type Pokemon in R/B/Y, and I'm sure having high stats does not qualify as being lame.

Yes, but everyone's like "ZOMG EEVEEULTIONZ ARE TEH BOMB THEY ARE TEH BEST POKEMONS EVAR!!!"

It gets annoying.

Radikaru
September 3rd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Well, everyone has their likes and dislikes.
I happen to be someone who likes them, though I have others I like more.

Shiny Umbreon
September 3rd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and obviously Umbreon are cool. I don't like Flareon and Leafeon, and Glaceon shouldn't exist because Ice is similar to Water. (I don't know about stats or moves, though, they might be very different)

I just pray for Eevee not to get more evolutions.

Me2UJus4Free
September 3rd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Yes, but everyone's like "ZOMG EEVEEULTIONZ ARE TEH BOMB THEY ARE TEH BEST POKEMONS EVAR!!!"

It gets annoying.

uh, no they don't. From what I hear, most people think Leafeon and Glaceon looked like poo-poo on a stick. Go check out the ugliest D/P Pokemon thread. I want to meet these Eeveeultionphiles you speak of.

Ichida
September 4th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Umbreon is the best double wall I've ever seen. Espeon is an Alakazam substitute. Jolteon is... a messenger. Vaporeon is a decent wall, though she pisses me off more than Umbreon. Flareon doesn't deserve to exist, Leafeon and Glaceon I haven't bothered to look at yet in detail, but they can't be much better.

Lumine
September 4th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Vaporeon: just decent water special sweeper
Umbreon: as the dude above me said
Jolteon: hard to get the movepool right, still awesome
Espeon: excellent special sweeper
Glaceon: see; Above

the rest: FAIL

conmad
September 4th, 2007, 08:12 AM
All the eeveelutions are awesome, especially Espeon. Do not question the superiorty of the 7 eeveelutions. XD

Hawks
September 4th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I think they're pretty cool :D but eevee is slightly overrated :P

Ichida
September 4th, 2007, 08:26 AM
All the eeveelutions are awesome, especially Espeon. Do not question the superiorty of the 7 eeveelutions. XD

They don't need to be questioned, we already know half of them are garbage. Espeon is nothing but a slower Alakazam.

spam
September 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM
The first two gen Eeveelutions were awesome! The DP ones look terrible, but I haven't really looked at their stats or anything like that.

Shiraishi
September 4th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Vaporeon and Jolteon are great :O I dunno how to use Leafeon though. It's HP is too suckish.

Me2UJus4Free
September 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM
The first two gen Eeveelutions were awesome! The DP ones look terrible, but I haven't really looked at their stats or anything like that.

I think Leafeon looks pretty, but I'd only use it for contests, though. It's a defensive Pokemon more than anything, but it's Specials are horrible.

Shiny Umbreon
September 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Umbreon is the best double wall I've ever seen.
Have you checked Bronzong? Now that's a good wall. And it only has one weakness, by the way.

Dead Pool Avenged
September 4th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Umbreon,Espeon and Flareon is cool is cool , i find the rest gay.

Dead Pool Avenged
September 4th, 2007, 04:22 PM

Me2UJus4Free
September 4th, 2007, 05:44 PM

Stop using the word gay as an insult! There aren't any gay Pokemon! The rest of the Eeveelutions are making-out with each other, so they're not gay, sheesh!