festa pokes
PYNC pokes
Metang OT:ROCKX
Space C deoxys
wishmker jirachi
10anniv pokes
ruby and sapphire zigzagoon
and da other events dat r rare 2 find
shinys: squrtile,butterfree,arbok,ninetails,electrode,weavile,flygon,poliwroil,victre ebel,tenacruel,geodude,marrowack,slowpoke,muk,cloy ster,gastly,hitmonchan,rhyhron,seadra,starmie,pins ir,gyardos,lapras,porygon,aerodactyl,totodile,arid os,crobat,politode,yanma,espeon,milotic,slowking,m acargo,corsola,delebird,houndoom,miltank,treecko,m udkip,poochyena,ludicolo,NUZLEAF,breloom,hariyama, aggron,manatric,carvanha,grumpig,seviper,benette,d usclops,gorebyss,relicanth,salamence,metagross,tur twig,luxray,carnidos,drifloon,toxicroak, electvire,magmortor,azelf,diagla,palkia,heatran,gi ritina,cressila
dats all if u give all perfect but if u have only lil bit dat works 2
i need legits,not uncloned,GTS cloned works fine,touhced or untouched works fine also i perfer untouched
i woudle offer u BIG
what will i offer u is my events and shinys
events:hadou mew,mystry mew,movie darkrai,10anniv ho-oh
shinys:regigigas,gllade,ratitcate,weezing,golduck,charizard,wishcash,lioone,spiritomb,golbat,flareon,jolteon,magby,mighyena,squrtile,gardivor,eevee,metang,vaporeon,ho-oh,bulba,leafeon

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 04:42 PM
I can trade u a wishmaker jirachi and 10 anniversari celebi. What will u offer for them?

DSLitegamer1994
September 3rd, 2007, 04:44 PM
i offer u these
events:hadou mew,mystry mew,movie darkrai,10anniv ho-oh
shinys:regigigas,gllade,ratitcate,weezing,golduck, charizard,wishcash,lioone,spiritomb,golbat,flareon ,jolteon,magby,mighyena,squrtile,gardivor,eevee,me tang,vaporeon,ho-oh,bulba,leafeon

?
September 3rd, 2007, 04:45 PM
xtremedarkari Is A Scammer AND A Hacker, He Traded Me Hacked Pokemon For Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Squirtle, Gardevoir, Eevee, Metang, Vaporeon, Ho-oh, Bulbasaur, Magby, If You Look On The Ho-oh Of His The OT Will Be WALLACE And ID No. 19818, The Squirtle Is Lv. 10 OT Jake, ID No. 09996 And I Can't Remember The Others Because I Didn't Clone Them Also The Bulbasaur OT Jake And ID No. 09996 (Me.) I Wouldn't Trade With Him If I Were You (To People Who Are Viewing This!)

conker493
ill trade you shiny treecko and shiny charmander for ruby and saphire zigs

nigioh
I can trade you wishmaker jirachi 10 anniversary celebi for shiny magby and shiny bulbasaur

?
September 3rd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Ok, Your Loss If You Want To Trade A Hacker/Scammer...

conker493
September 3rd, 2007, 04:49 PM
whats wrong with you dude you`re saying everyones a scammer i think you are a scammer

?
September 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Dude, Look At His Pokemon Also, I Have The Hacked Pokemon That He Traded Me,
Nvm, Just Get Scammed Then ^^...

brotlov
September 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Ok, Your Loss If You Want To Trade A Hacker/Scammer...

Do you have any proof that the pokemon he traded you are hacked?
And i have a Distant Land Entei if you want in Darkrai

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Mods, please close this thread. He's a scammer and a hacker.He traded me and another guy hacked pokemon, and he's trading more hacked pokemon.

?
September 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
Yes Brotlov It Says MET AT LV. 12 Hmm, Not Hacked Is It? O.o (Btw I Was Being Sarcastic)
Btw See Silverdust Has Been Scammed By Him, Im Not A Liar.

DSLitegamer1994
i know right
thank u for spporting me Conker493\
and conker 493 ok plz tell me what u want again
lol
and nigioh yea sure why not we can do that

conker493
omg dude im sry now i believe you

saphire and ruby zigs is what i want

DSLitegamer1994
September 3rd, 2007, 04:54 PM
what r u ?,silverdust talking about u guys wanted them i warned u guys about that they were both hacked its not my fault that u guys wanted them anyway i told u not to take them but w/e

ok what do u want for them then

?
September 3rd, 2007, 04:56 PM
THE OT IS UR NAME YOU MADE THEM HACKED...Omfg The Rules State. No Hacked Pokemon!

BTW You Didn't Warn Me.

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
U didnt tell me it was hacked! u just went on, traded, and left! HACKER! MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

conker493
September 3rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
are they legit just wondering and in this forum you cant trade hacks

Niltaic
September 3rd, 2007, 04:58 PM
Nvm.
If what you guys says is true about him being a hacker than I take back my offer.

?
I PMed Shiny Umbreon About It...

DSLitegamer1994
yes i did in that one pm i sent u ok get over it man its just a pokemon its not the end of the world but w/e if u think there hacked fine keep on thinking about that
but iam sure the pokemon i have r not hacked and the normal shinys r not hacked i got thm=em in trade by people and i found some myself

yes there all legit only my shiny legendaries are hacked but not my normal shinys
y would i do that to poeple anyway

conker493
September 3rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
i want to trade i pm you about it

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
I PM a Mod and tood him everything that you did!

DSLitegamer1994
September 3rd, 2007, 05:07 PM
dude whats ur problem iam going to pm him also and tell i warned u guys but u guys didnt reply back so i thought it was ok

?
September 3rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
Omg, Get It Through Ur Head Sicko You Didn't Warn Us.

conker493
you forgot about me do you want to trade??

silverdust
i didnt reply back because u didnt tell me!

DSLitegamer1994
September 3rd, 2007, 05:12 PM
umm im sure i did
ive already pm one of the super modators

?
September 3rd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Lmao, See He Went Offline.

silverdust
September 3rd, 2007, 05:15 PM
He went offline cause he knew he was gonna get caught.

Shiny Umbreon
September 3rd, 2007, 05:33 PM
Okay, xtremdarkari, two witnesses say your Pokémon are hacked, and even YOU admitted that. Even if you tell people before trading (which they also deny) you simply can't trade hacked Pokémon. I'm closing this now. If in the future you want to trade, make sure the Pokémon aren't hacked.

-CLOSED-