PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pokemon and some items

Tayng
September 3rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Looking for the following pokemon:

Mantine
Spiritomb
Snorunt Female (or a Froslass if possible)

Looking for these items:

King's Rock
Deepsea Tooth
Electrizer
Sun Stone

I can breed most pokemon you might need. Noteworthy items include deepseascale and some ganlon berries. Let me know what you have and what you're interested in.

Meganium Lover
September 3rd, 2007, 06:43 PM
Well, I have a Mantyke and I can probably catch a Remoraid too for you and you can evolve it yourself if you'd like. :x Or I can just do it myself, then trade it to you.

Tayng
September 3rd, 2007, 06:48 PM
I'd prefer a Mantine actually. Could you train it for me? And what would you want for it?

Meganium Lover
September 3rd, 2007, 06:50 PM
I'd prefer a Mantine actually. Could you train it for me? And what would you want for it?

Sure, I'll train it for you. It may take just a little while, so if someone else comes along with a Mantine ready for you before I have it, then feel free to take them up on their offer instead.

I'll take just about anything. Are you able to breed for Pidgey eggs by chance? :x If so, I'd have that. Although I don't know what you can offer, so. XD;

brotlov
September 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
I can get you a shiny Spritomb, what can you offer? I do need a Rayquazza and a Kyogre right now

Tayng
September 3rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Meganium - Yes I can breed you a Pidgey egg. I even have a Pidgeotto if you want that. Let me know.

Brotlov - Sorry but no thanks. I dont have any legendaries to trade with. Just a regular spiritomb for something of equal value is what im looking for. Thanks tho for looking!

EDIT - Meganium - Did you want me to hatch the Pidgey egg for you?

Meganium Lover
September 4th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Meganium - Yes I can breed you a Pidgey egg. I even have a Pidgeotto if you want that. Let me know.

Brotlov - Sorry but no thanks. I dont have any legendaries to trade with. Just a regular spiritomb for something of equal value is what im looking for. Thanks tho for looking!

EDIT - Meganium - Did you want me to hatch the Pidgey egg for you?

I'm sorry I didn't reply last night, today was the first day of school so I had to bail off to bed. XD; I'd prefer if the egg was not hatched, I like hatching them myself. :) I'll get that Mantine to you as soon as I can, but you know how school is. D: Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you'd rather not wait for it. Sorry I'm taking so long. ^^;

Gulpin
September 4th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I have a Mantine. What do you have to offer?

xxFrozenFlower
September 4th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I could get you a sun stone. And I can get you a female Snorunt I guess. Still need those?

Tayng
September 4th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Meganium - NP, i hav the egg rdy. pm me when ur rdy to trade.

Sigma - its cool thanks. meganium is getting me a mantine.

Frozenflower - sounds good. i still need both. wat do u want for them?