PDA

View Full Version : Exploud

Iveechan
June 13th, 2004, 5:45 AM
Since nobody replied to the latest additions in the Hitmonarch thread, I guess it means that a new thread should be started. And Exploud is so cute and fun to draw (more are being made now, expect 3 more). I feel this is one of my best computer colored pics.

Hinoshi-chan
June 13th, 2004, 5:54 AM
Oh wow! look at that, zat's so cool! I think youre real good at drawing ^____^
I LOVE the colours that you have used here! I love it lots ^_^
Youre so cool, words cant described how much I think this image is good
Well done ^_^ you rock ub3r socks!

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 7:17 AM
That's definatly much better than the one drawn by the show. ^^

Iveechan
June 13th, 2004, 8:40 AM
I had to use the show one as reference to see how the markings went. Exploud is so cute when its mouth is mostly closed :D.

This one just visited Rusturf tunnel and ate all the annoying Whismur. Yay!

MoonLight
June 13th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Wow , thoses Exploud pics ya did are awesome , The coloring and shading aswell are very good! Great Job Iveechan ! oh I forgot to say Happy Birthday to ya the other day so all say it now. Happy 20th Birthday to ya Iveechan :)

Hinoshi-chan
June 13th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Aww there adorible with there mouths shut up
^__^ I want him as a pet! Well done there, that litlte exploud rocks! ub3r socks!
sooo cool! I love it alot ..no more whismur o_o that means no more exploud lol -_-;;

Castrainer
June 13th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Wow! Great art Iveechan! Those are really good!
I like the First one pose... Hyper Voice! Hoohaa! XD

Pokedragonfire
June 13th, 2004, 4:26 PM
Looks a lot better than the offical pictures. They look like they have more of a personality, and not just a picture to show what it looks like. Great Job! XD

PichuSecretBase
June 13th, 2004, 5:22 PM
Dang these are awesome! Ahhh The powere of paint ^_^ Nice lining and awesome shading!

Greed
June 13th, 2004, 6:02 PM
Dude! These are great, just like always. Durn it, the color's are so rad and the second pic is so kyewt! =D

*dies*

Ice demon
June 13th, 2004, 8:12 PM
10/10
u are an awesome drawer - do u plan to become an animater or are u already one or u like it as a hobby?

Zangoose13
June 14th, 2004, 1:10 AM
man now i know suck at drawing there good im like whoa.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v292/JuBro/Zangoose13-gif.bmp

Blitz~2005
June 14th, 2004, 1:36 AM
i like them your a good artist

Iveechan
June 15th, 2004, 6:38 AM
Yay, comments :D. A great way to boost one's ego.

I don't like the way this one turned out as opposed to the others before it.

StarLightUmbreon
June 15th, 2004, 8:03 PM
Thoughs look realy good. I like the second pic the best. It does look cute with it mouth closed realy. 0_o that kinda odd to me. I don't like how it looks in the R/S games.
The pics of them you made make them look much better.

PichuSecretBase
June 16th, 2004, 3:24 AM
I like the first one the best. I like the lines but the third one rocks too ^_^

Forest Grovyle
June 16th, 2004, 3:59 AM
Great pictures of Exploud :D I have one in my RS team - he's such a cool Pokemon! I love the first picture especially!

Shelz4U
June 16th, 2004, 8:14 AM
Really Cool piccie Ivee! For some reason it reminds me of Macaroni and Cheese..XD

Iveechan
June 16th, 2004, 2:41 PM
Coolies, comments. I have an Adamant Exploud named Frithkin, he's rather strong even though the kind don't have the greatest stats. One of these days I need to do a group picture of my team, but my Modest Treecko refuses to be born :*(. I did try out a Glailie but I don't think that's going to be good enough.

This was the last one in the series. The background was found on a google image search. Which is good, it makes it look like the Exploud is looking at sunlight through the ceiling of the cave. And Shelz, I named this pic Macaroni Back on deviant art before I saw your comment :D.

yay!boromir
June 18th, 2004, 4:18 AM
Wow they're awesome pics. I think the second one looks younger. An amazing style.

PichuSecretBase
June 18th, 2004, 5:40 AM
OOOO I like that one ^_^I can't get over how niceley you use MS paint. I get lazy when im erasingm y gosh darn pncil lines LOL