PDA

View Full Version : Kip-kip's Art Place

Kipkip
June 13th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Yeah! :D I got a new scanner so I'm going to put art up. The first one is my trainer named Gary, he was named after me :D, with his starter, Charmander. I messed up the oringnal drawing and I had to trace it and this is the traced one and I am not a good tracer :( so sorry if it looks a little bad. I'm going to redraw Gary and I'm going to draw his rival later.
So, here's Gary:
http://home.comcast.net/~yrkely/gary.jpeg
Also, can anyone tell me how to color these things with a paint program simiular to MSPaint?

MoonLight
June 13th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Hey that's not a bad pic at all, I used to trace things back in the days , but still it's a nice pic. Keep practing you'll get better :)

Hinoshi-chan
June 13th, 2004, 11:22 AM
^_^ Well. thats preety cool! you carry on a draw some more, and you will certainlly be a good drawer! Work on making his body a little more!
Well, as you traced it, and you said youre not the best tracer ( same here, i hate to trace ) good job, I wouldnt mind seeing more!
Practise makes perfect-su!

Kipkip
June 13th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Hey that's not a bad pic at all, I used to trace things back in the days , but still it's a nice pic. Keep practing you'll get better :)
Ohh, I guessed you misunderstood me. I must have not made it clear, don't worry I do that often. What I did was that I drew my trainer from skratch and when I was tracing the outlint with pen to make it darker, I messed up. So I traced my drawing not another person's picture.
Well anyway, I fixed my first drawing that I had to trace.
Here it is:
http://home.comcast.net/~yrkely/newgary.jpeg
You can see wher I messed up with the eyes.
Here's a picture from a few years back, it's Luigi:
http://home.comcast.net/~yrkely/luigi.jpeg

Jolty-kun
June 13th, 2004, 11:47 AM
COOL!!!, can you get one of Delibird?, you should have your own requests! lol, if u can i will put it in my siggy and it will say thanx to kip-kip, lol, please!!

Hinoshi-chan
June 13th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Look at luigi! lol, that wow cool!
I loved that game. YOuve brought back memories.Thanks!
i like the sketching on it, keep it up, you got to like show us more! Careful on the lines ...ok?

Kipkip
June 13th, 2004, 12:28 PM
COOL!!!, can you get one of Delibird?, you should have your own requests! lol, if u can i will put it in my siggy and it will say thanx to kip-kip, lol, please!!
A Delibird? Anything you want special?
I don't think I will start a huge request. I might do a few everynow and then but I won't do a huge request. Thank you!

Jolty-kun
June 13th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Ok can you get me one PWEASSSE!!!!!, lol!!

Zangoose13
June 14th, 2004, 01:02 AM
That is good black and white.

PichuSecretBase
June 14th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Nice people. May I just say for your proportions check out polykarbon.com or bakaneko.com they both ahve good tutorials. They are awesome sites and I happen to be obsessed with them LOL.

But your art is awesome ^_^ Its so...... happy XD

Kipkip
June 14th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Here's another picture of the new and improve Gary. The only problem is the body. I can't seem to draw the right one. So I'm practicing drawing one. So untill then, he will remain bodyless. :laugh: I pretty much will change everything about him. I also have this Link picture I drew but I can't get the size right.
So here you go: