PDA

View Full Version : Blackbelt

Styles
June 13th, 2004, 03:03 PM
does anyone know where the blackbelt is... i cant find it! :disappoin

Simon
June 13th, 2004, 06:45 PM
It's on Route 115. I can't remember exactly where.

Frostweaver
June 13th, 2004, 08:41 PM
*ding dong* Simple questions please... questions with just ONE possible answers (or answers that are undeniable in terms of right or wrong) go there please.

... in July, anyone who has a post count of 40 and above, yet doesn't use the simple questions for questiosn like this, will result in a closed thread without his or her questions answered... I'm too sick and tired of typing that message out continously for an entire month.

Jirachi
June 24th, 2004, 02:52 AM
It's on Route 115. I can't remember exactly where.It is attached to the Black Belt's Machamp.

*curtsies to clapping audience*

Poke'gangster
June 30th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I thought you had to beat this Blackbelt dude 5 times and then he'll give you a black belt. Or is that focus band? It's either focus band or blackbelt and I forgot the route it was on. :(

Styles
June 30th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I thought you had to beat this Blackbelt dude 5 times and then he'll give you a black belt. Or is that focus band? It's either focus band or blackbelt and I forgot the route it was on. :(

5 times!?! ive beaten black belt nob almost 50 times...

Poke'gangster
June 30th, 2004, 06:40 PM
5 times!?! ive beaten black belt nob almost 50 times...

:-/ So you have. XP
And Blackbelt Nob is on route 115. Hey that's the same exact place that Chaos explained!?! hmm..
I think these things should go in simple questions..

Jirachi
July 2nd, 2004, 01:11 AM
I just said that before you posted. You are stealing my discovery!

Styles
July 2nd, 2004, 12:37 PM
this sucks :disappoin i still dont have the black belt yet... i must b doing somethin wrong... :(

Frostweaver
July 2nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
I think you should try to actually steal it off the Pokemon? ^_^;

Golden Groudon
July 2nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Use covet or theif. That sould help.
Wha!!!50 times!? That's something wrong, then.

Styles
July 3rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
Use covet or theif. That sould help.
Wha!!!50 times!? That's something wrong, then.

i could do that but my gameboy advance broke :'( :disappoin
and i thought that black belt nob would give me the stupid blackbelt... i sure am dumb! :cross-eye

Frostweaver
July 3rd, 2004, 10:02 AM
trainers never give you anything really... but usually starting from the 3rd rematch, items will be attached to the opponent's Pokemon so you can try to start stealing ;p

(tsk tsk and Pokemon is suppose to be a game for kids... and they're promoting theivery XD)