PDA

View Full Version : Next elemental attack

J-Rad
September 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Do u think thety will add more. they might make freeze kick and zap kick to accominy blaze kick. That would be my prediction. What's urs?

Ichida
September 7th, 2007, 02:52 PM
If they did, it would be outclassed by Ice Punch the way Blaze Kick is outclassed by Fire Punch.

7rial 0F Doom
September 7th, 2007, 02:56 PM
A good move I would say would be " Eruptercut" (Eruption-Uppercut)(because when you erupt, it jumps in the air, and it's an uppercut)

Basically i'm saying it's a sky uppercut but instead of fighting, it's fire with a 100% chance of burn

Ichida
September 7th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Eruptercut? ...kay, no. Even Game Freak wouldn't amalgamate two words together that awkwardly. Maybe something like Volcano Punch or something. If it were a 100% burn move, its base power would have to be around 40 to compensate.

7rial 0F Doom
September 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Eruptercut? ...kay, no. Even Game Freak wouldn't amalgamate two words together that awkwardly. Maybe something like Volcano Punch or something. If it were a 100% burn move, its base power would have to be around 40 to compensate.

I forgot about the whole combination thing, maybe Volcan Rush or something, I'm glad you reminded me about combining, it would have fragmented the Move's name with awkward construction, btw I can't agree with the 40 AP, if that was the case, Flare Blitz should be 20 AP with THAT high percentage of Burn.

Black Ice
September 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Flare Blitz? It has recoil damage. So it's kinda evened out. And there would be no point in Flare Blitz if it had 20 power, 100 accuracy and only 10% burn chance. >>

Volcano Rush seems too much like Flare Blitz. Volcano is kinda like Flare, and Rush is basically the same as Blitz.

Azonic
September 7th, 2007, 06:29 PM
I have always wanted to see an attack called Meltdown.

Just Darth
September 8th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Meltdown that would be cool it seems to me like a fire type version of Explosion!(BOOM BOOM BOOM! Lol)

Willbey
September 9th, 2007, 09:41 AM
How about Combo punch? I think it's going to be cool!