PDA

View Full Version : Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Pages : [1] 2

Kayleigh
October 7th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Here you can tell about any kind of funny or embarrassing story that you know. =P It can either have happened to you, or someone you know. Since I'm such a klutz I have thousands that I could post, but I'll wait until there are some replies, lol. ^_^;

22sa
October 7th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Here you can tell about any kind of funny or embarrassing story that you know. =P It can either have happened to you, or someone you know. Since I'm such a klutz I have thousands that I could post, but I'll wait until there are some replies, lol. ^_^;
Embrassing.

I was late this one day.

I walk into the wrong class but didn't know I was in the wrong class.

Walked to the middle of the classroom.

Class laughed.

I looked at the teacher.

Teacher similied and told me "wrong class!"

Sha-BAM!

Keitaro
October 8th, 2003, 04:15 AM
I was in an outter town tournament for hockey when I was younger maybe around the ages 10-12 anyway I got hit from behind by this player so obviously I took it personal so I got up and just leveled the person into the boards so hard that the persons helmet flew off, it ended up being a girl I was like "Oh gawd! I'm sorry" then my team laughed at me and I got in trouble by my dad along with a penalty for boarding lol

Another one I have on tape actually where it's my first season I was like 6 or 7 years old and I got hit by another little kid I sat down on the ice for like a solid 3 to 4 minutes just fixing my glove and looking around so innocently, I showed my friends it and they cracked up laughing at me because the thing about it was I never noticed until they started laughing. I guess it's just something you have to see for yourself *shrugs*

Kayleigh
October 8th, 2003, 09:51 AM
At my old church, they had this huge game room in the back where the kids/teenagers could hang out and do whatever - even play sports! Well, my friend and I, being the really smart people we are, were chasing each other around throwing a flat soccer ball at each other. --; Then she hit me in the head. Once my senses finally returned I picked up the ball and decided to kick it at her. Baaaaddd mistake. O_o Even though my aim is terrible, I can still kick stuff really high, which is exactly what happened. Instead of whacking her on the head, it flew up and hit this huge light on the ceiling, causing it to crash down onto the concrete floor! Ack... as if that wasn't bad enough, the guy I to like walked in. *sweatdrop* And he never would've known I did it if some blabber mouth girl hadn't been standing there telling everyone, lol. :tired: So.. there's one of my embarrassing stories.

And no... the [u]flat soccer ball didn't hurt you when you got hit with it. XP

Kyosuke
October 8th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Well once, when I went to the movies and my brother came to pick me up, and there was a car that was the exact same as my brothers, and I got in it, I immediatly got out as soon as I realized my mistake to avoid the embarrasment.

Zento
October 9th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Mine's sorta gross. XD Anyways...

I remember in third grade I was feeling ill, so my teacher let me go to the restroom. When I came back she asked how I was doing.
Well, I was in the doorway when she asked this, and having the loud voice I do, I said, "I had diarrhea!" So the other classrooms could probally hear me as well. (and I looked so cheerful saying it too.). She had this hilarious expression on her face and the whole class stared at me for a long time.
I was talking about this with my friend Ryan a couple of days ago. He sat by me that year, and he said everyone kept asking him if it stunk over there. XD I bursted out laughing when he told me this.

*goes back into the corner*

Missingno Baby
October 25th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Ummm....my friend in my class's most embarassing story
We had this swimming program in fourth grade. There were 11 girls &
10 showers...:( you can guess what happened then....
(hint: they took the shower at the same time...)

Frostweaver
October 25th, 2003, 10:42 AM
my sunday school teacher told me about this one... i don't know if it's made up to catch our attention or not, but still very embarrassing (and to some of you funny)

Girl: "So..." *blushes* "Do you want to... go out with me?"
Boy: "Go out? Go out where?"

latiosspud
October 25th, 2003, 11:03 AM
my sunday school teacher told me about this one... i don't know if it's made up to catch our attention or not, but still very embarrassing (and to some of you funny)

Girl: "So..." *blushes* "Do you want to... go out with me?"
Boy: "Go out? Go out where?"
Where exactly does the girl mean?

Frostweaver
October 25th, 2003, 11:06 AM
originally the girl was doing the hard part is starting a relationship, being the one on the active side to ask the boy to a date (kind of...)... but the answer is rather... inconclusive and dumbstruck

latiosspud
October 25th, 2003, 11:08 AM
originally the girl was doing the hard part is starting a relationship, being the one on the active side to ask the boy to a date (kind of...)... but the answer is rather... inconclusive and dumbstruck
Oh I get it, that's why the girl was blushing :laugh:

Miyu-chan
October 26th, 2003, 02:01 AM
I have a ton, since I'm ditzy. x_x; But I'll post the most embrassing ones here soon. n_n

Kayleigh
October 28th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I have a ton, since I'm ditzy. x_x; But I'll post the most embrassing ones here soon. n_n
Lol, you're klutzy too? I'm not alone! T-T My mom teases me all the time about how many mistakes I make, lol.

22sa
October 28th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Meh... I was voted most accident-prone male student in the class before.

Miyu-chan
October 29th, 2003, 01:01 AM
lol. Here's one of my most embrassing moments... XD;
I was in Kindergaten, it was almost time to go home, but I suddenly had an urge to go to the bathroom/restroom. I asked the teacher, she told me to wait, since it was almost time to leave. I couldn't hold it anymore, then... I *cough cough* on my pants. And I did it in front of my crush. >"< They called me "Pixie girl" for the whole year... Embrassing! >"< (Don't know why, though...) X_x;

Kayleigh
October 29th, 2003, 07:01 AM
LOL! Well, I know a funny story that my mom told me. One time in winter, there was a huge snowstorm where they lived. That morning everyone was craving donuts, so they all piled up into my grandfather's jeep (There were about nine people. @_@) and drove into town to the little donut shop, during the storm. XD Talk about donut-obsessed people! But really, I don't think my family's that crazy anymore.. I don't think. >_>

We should be twin sisters, Miyu! =P Since we're both klutzy too, lol.

22sa
October 29th, 2003, 08:09 PM
lol. Here's one of my most embrassing moments... XD;
I was in Kindergaten, it was almost time to go home, but I suddenly had an urge to go to the bathroom/restroom. I asked the teacher, she told me to wait, since it was almost time to leave. I couldn't hold it anymore, then... I *cough cough* on my pants. And I did it in front of my crush. >"< They called me "Pixie girl" for the whole year... Embrassing! >"< (Don't know why, though...) X_x;
Ouch, that must've been unhappy, unhappy. O_O;;; It happened to me before... *stops thinking about it* ;) (It's at least 10% sicker x_x)

PokeMaster3000
October 30th, 2003, 01:20 AM
that's kinda bad when it happens in front of your crush....

I didn't know crushes existed in kindergarten....

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 02:52 AM
LOL! Well, I know a funny story that my mom told me. One time in winter, there was a huge snowstorm where they lived. That morning everyone was craving donuts, so they all piled up into my grandfather's jeep (There were about nine people. @_@) and drove into town to the little donut shop, during the storm. XD Talk about donut-obsessed people! But really, I don't think my family's that crazy anymore.. I don't think. >_>

We should be twin sisters, Miyu! =P Since we're both klutzy too, lol.
If we're twin sisters, how come you have green eyes and brown hair? ;P J/K

And 22sa, Yes, it was unhappy... ;_;

And Shome, yes that was my first, and last crush. T.T

PokeMaster3000
October 30th, 2003, 06:16 AM
n_n

well... here goes my friend's embarrasment....
It was the school play night and he was on stage with other ppl doing a dance. and then.... his pants nearly fell open.... the costume had a lace holding the pants from the shoulder and one tore... seconds later he was off the stage... the other lace tore aswell...
HIS PANTS FELL OPEN.... lucky he had his unlucky underpants....

heh.... it could happen to anyone...

Phantom Angel
October 30th, 2003, 06:24 AM
ME? When I play checkers with Silen...I almost win but I let Silen delete 2 of my unit and I lose...that was funniest thing ever...who will accept my challenge? If you have MSN, put me in your buddy list and play checkers with me...

PokeMaster3000
October 30th, 2003, 06:54 AM
thats not embarrasing...
I lost to you 5 to 0...

Phantom Angel
October 30th, 2003, 06:56 AM
You aren't bad at all...I am just too good.(mimic Hawke) XD

Kayleigh
October 30th, 2003, 07:31 AM
If we're twin sisters, how come you have green eyes and brown hair? ;P J/K
Lol, true! Well, we can be those kinds of twins that aren't identical. XD

Miyu-chan
October 30th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Lol, true! Well, we can be those kinds of twins that aren't identical. XD
But you still have a different birthfday from mine. =D Hey, maybe our parents changed our birth thingys. XD; J/K

I have another story... =D;

One day, I went to the bathroom and went in a stall. (I forgot to lock the door...) And after I was done and put on my pants, someone opened the door, thinking that there was no one inside. Then... silence. The girl aplogized and left. Thank God that I finished putting on my pants. =D;

Kairi
October 30th, 2003, 07:44 PM
I'm very careful and I brace myself well after falls. I have nothing to add. Miyu-chan and Kayleigh can fill the topic! ^_^;

Miyu-chan
October 31st, 2003, 03:41 AM
I'm very careful and I brace myself well after falls. I have nothing to add. Miyu-chan and Kayleigh can fill the topic! ^_^;
What does that mean? lol >_<;

Ok... Here's another one. XD; When I was in the 8th grade, my brother and I used to go to a park very often.The more we went there, the more people we met. And one day there was this kid, we played with the kid quite ofton, but I wasn't sure about his/her gender, and one day I asked him/her straight out, "Are you a girl?" Kid: *looks at Miyu strangly* No, I'm a boy..." After that experience, I was afriad to talk to him... XD;

Kayleigh
October 31st, 2003, 07:11 AM
LOL! XD Well, I think Kairi means that both of us can fill this topic (probably to 1,000 posts) with all of our embarrassing stories. @_@ I could do that.. easily. Okay, another one: *pulls a paper bag over her head*

At my old church, they were having a special party for all of the teenagers, and it was in the main building. (Which was huge) They had a guest speaker, which was this teenage guy that all of the girls thought was hot. >_> Of course, I sat on the very front row in the center. (Heh hehh... =D) Well, eventually, he asked all of the teachers (For the different classes) to stand up, so everyone could know who they were. I didn't exactly hear the first part, only 'stand up'. Sooo... that's what I did. o_o; I cheerfully hopped right up, while my friends continued sitting down, staring up at me like I was crazy. They had to pull me back down before I realised that we weren't supposed to stand up. ^_^; It's not that embarrassing, it's just that there were over 100 people sitting right behind us, including the guy I liked. And I could even hear the people laughing. XD

Catriona
October 31st, 2003, 02:31 PM
I've had like...no embarrassing moments, but it's fun to read about yours. =P

latiosspud
October 31st, 2003, 06:48 PM
I've had like...no embarrassing moments, but it's fun to read about yours. =P
True, most of them are fun to read but some are way too detailed :\ ...

22sa
October 31st, 2003, 07:03 PM
True, most of them are fun to read but some are way too detailed :\ ...
Heh, WAY too detailed. :P

Looks like Kayleigh and Miyu-chan seems to both have a lot of crushes.

Kayleigh
October 31st, 2003, 08:20 PM
Actually, whenever I talk about my crushes (In my stories) I'm only referring to one. All of this so far happened when I was 13 years old, my unluckiest age. o_o; I think I've only really liked two guys in my whole entire life. XD But anyways, that poor dude probably got to see almost every single embarrassing thing that I did when I was thirteen. ._. *sigh* But I don't like him anymore so...

I have another story! And it just happened tonight when I was trick or treating. >_>

I was walking down the sidewalk in this nice neighborhood, which was at the time, full of little children and people walking to different houses. Well, the part that I was walking on was the very side of the curb, which seperated the grass from the sidewalk. Too bad it was dark, and I didn't notice a huge hole right in front of me. XD I was going pretty fast, when I suddenly fell in and tripped right on the side of the road! And even worse, my foot got stuck, lol. I was perfectly fine, and managed to get up after a little while, but it was just embarrassing, and the streets were crowded with people, and cars with their headlights on. No telling who could've seen me, that I knew. My brother and his friend, who were both with me, couldn't stop teasing me about it later on...

Kairi
October 31st, 2003, 08:29 PM
XD Kayleigh. You guys are klutzy! XP

I can think of one. I was skating. It was my first time, so I was doing really bad. I had to get out of the rink because it was time for the couples' song. I was struggling to get off, and there was a group[ of people all skating and holding hands. I couldn't control myself, hit one of them and we all fell down. I had to crawl out.

Kayleigh
October 31st, 2003, 09:00 PM
Lol, I can beat that. XP

I used to be a really good skater (For my age.. I was only about 9. o_o) and so I went to the skating rink all of the time. Well, once, when they had the main lights off and the disco lights were flashing, I lost my balance and fell down, sliding right under this girl's legs and in front of her and her boyfriend. (I suppose he was her boyfriend.) They both tripped over me and knocked over the people in front of us, lol. >_>;

22sa
October 31st, 2003, 09:01 PM
XD Kayleigh. You guys are klutzy! XP

I can think of one. I was skating. It was my first time, so I was doing really bad. I had to get out of the rink because it was time for the couples' song. I was struggling to get off, and there was a group[ of people all skating and holding hands. I couldn't control myself, hit one of them and we all fell down. I had to crawl out.
lol, that reminds me of one of my stories.

I was riding my bike with a adult friend of mine, we decided to go into the woods because we wanted to avoid the sun. But not soon after word, I crashed my bike into a tree, and the bike kinda... well, broke. Bleh... I wasn't really embrassed though, just scared...

PokeMaster3000
November 1st, 2003, 12:56 AM
hehehehehe....
I can't stop laughing at you guys....

heh... mine is the worst embarresment, but I'll post it later... much later.

22sa
November 1st, 2003, 01:00 AM
hehehehehe....
I can't stop laughing at you guys....

heh... mine is the worst embarresment, but I'll post it later... much later.
Why not post it sooner, much sooner? :P

PokeMaster3000
November 1st, 2003, 01:20 AM
cos... its too embarrasing...

22sa
November 1st, 2003, 01:25 AM
cos... its too embarrasing...
Even more embrassing than the stories already posted? :\ :P

Miyu-chan
November 1st, 2003, 02:23 AM
Heh, WAY too detailed. :P

Looks like Kayleigh and Miyu-chan seems to both have a lot of crushes.
Nah, I only got three. ;P (lol)

(Can't stop laughing at the stories) I did rather good on skating though... lol

Okay... here's another. =D; One day at school, we were playing baseball, and I was up to running to the home base. The floor was slippery and I kinda lost my balence. Then to prevent myself by falling down, I spread my arms in a "T" sign. Everyone was laughing at me... X_x;

Kayleigh
November 1st, 2003, 06:38 AM
Lol, I used to play softball and I did a lot of embarrassing things. >_< But, here's another one: (This one happened to my grandmother! She's as big a klutz as us. XD)

She was on a cruise with my grandfather and cousin, when they decided to go explore the ship and see what all was there. Well, they were walking along when they found a bar, but they didn't know it was one. (They thought it was some kind of restaraunt) She decided to stick her head in and look, but didn't see the little stairs that led down to the bottom floor and tripped right into the bar, falling down in front of everyone. (She's was younger..) I'm just certain that they all thought she was drunk, lol. And another one that happened on that same cruise...

They were at the caf getting something to eat. Once my grandmother was finished picking out her things, she picked up her tray and started walking towards the table. Well, once again, she lost her balance and tripped right into the huge salad bar! XD Everything, including the things in her tray, spilled out and landed right onto the nice floor...

latiosspud
November 1st, 2003, 09:03 AM
I know a few embarassing stories of great-grandmother when she was young but since she never embarrassed me, I shouldn't embarass her :P .

PokeMaster3000
November 2nd, 2003, 01:41 AM
okay... then... my embarrasing..... thing...
its not that embarrasing........................

oh well-
I was at my cousin's place. we were coming downstairs to get to dad's car and it was a li'l late at night. there was a dog barking from the next door. I had this weird feeling in my head to go towards the door and thats what I did. there I started meowing like a cat. the dog started barking like anything.....
ehhh... and then, the door opened and a girl from my school opened the door and went "SHOME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and I just said.... "sorry...." and ran as fast as I could to the car....

heh.... the embarrasing part was.... she was my former crush before I hated all the girls in school...and the next day at school she told EVERYONE what happened... it was the worst day of my entire 4th grade life...

Miyu-chan
November 2nd, 2003, 04:04 AM
okay... then... my embarrasing..... thing...
its not that embarrasing........................

oh well-
I was at my cousin's place. we were coming downstairs to get to dad's car and it was a li'l late at night. there was a dog barking from the next door. I had this weird feeling in my head to go towards the door and thats what I did. there I started meowing like a cat. the dog started barking like anything.....
ehhh... and then, the door opened and a girl from my school opened the door and went "SHOME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and I just said.... "sorry...." and ran as fast as I could to the car....

heh.... the embarrasing part was.... she was my former crush before I hated all the girls in school...and the next day at school she told EVERYONE what happened... it was the worst day of my entire 4th grade life...
lol! XD; That'll must have been embarassing... I'll go search my mind for more later. n_n;

PokeMaster3000
November 4th, 2003, 02:22 AM
its worse than embarrasing.... its my worst memory ever...
that dreadful fateful day.............
i hate that day........
and I don't even remember what date it took place on....

Let the joke take them all!
- Comedians Four (C4)

Miyu-chan
November 4th, 2003, 02:55 AM
I do a lot of embrassing little things... o.o; Like today, we were playing table tennis...and I didn't use the pad, I used my hand to catch the ball, and this didn't just happen once. XD;

Kayleigh
November 4th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Lol, I do TONS of embarrassing little things too. O.o; There's no telling how many times I've tripped on our stairs. About a billion, maybe..? XD

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 4th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Mine happened a couple of hours ago. I was walking next to this fat girl named Vanessa ( well not fat, thick with curves and stuff...) and i said that she was moving too slow and I told her to move and I got in front of her (this happened in schoo, BTW) and she punched me in my back. I tried to push her away from me but I had my lunchbag in my hand and I hit her on the face (accidentally.) she started following me (after I started running for safety...) I thought about going to tell a teacheer, but she beat up a teacher in fifth grade... I ran the opther way past her and she stopped chasing me. All myguy friends gave me a high five but I didn't even do it on purpose. It was both funny and embarassing to me.

VinegartheImposter
November 4th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I have a zillion of these, lessee.
Well, I was sitting in my chair in orchestra (I play the flute) and one of the tuba players decided it would be funny to hit me on the back with a tuba. So he did, and I fell onto the oboe next to me and pulled him off his chair in the process, knocked over six different stands (I have long legs and I was sort of flailing everywhere) and then knocked someone's viola off a chair.
Go me!

PokeMaster3000
November 5th, 2003, 03:45 AM
That must have been really embarrasing... Vinegar... and what happened to the person who hit you? did the entire band fall apart? what happened to the six different stands?
I want to know the details!!!

VinegartheImposter
November 5th, 2003, 05:16 AM
The person who hit me went over to to where he sat and giggled with his low-brass playing cronies. The teacher wasn't there at the time, so he didn't get in trouble.
The orchestra didn't really fall apart-the violins and bass players did their own thing, as usual, but all the wind players gathered around and first helped me up, and then went en masse and yelled at the tuba player. 'Twas funny :D
The stands were fine, except that there was music for various instruments scattered all over the floor, took us a while to find it all. The viola player saw his viola fall off his chair, picked it up, and then came over and shrieked at me for a while. Then he marched huffily away to go play scales in a nice corner of the room, next to the basses.
The oboe player wasn't mad, he just sort of sat on the floor and laughed for a while.

Yeah, things like this tended to happen whenever the tuba players had a vengeance (even if it was for no partucular reason at all :P)

PokeMaster3000
November 7th, 2003, 01:51 AM
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
you guys kill me... by making... me laugh... and then using a sword...

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Lol. ^_^; I've ran into what I thought were automatic doors before. (Talk about ouch. o_o) It was so embarrassing when it happened in public!

VinegartheImposter
November 12th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Oh, ouch! :(
Which reminds me... I tried to run through a glass door the other day at my sister's house. Didn't work too well.

Geometric-sama
November 12th, 2003, 02:40 PM
But you still have a different birthfday from mine. =D Hey, maybe our parents changed our birth thingys. XD; J/K

I have another story... =D;

One day, I went to the bathroom and went in a stall. (I forgot to lock the door...) And after I was done and put on my pants, someone opened the door, thinking that there was no one inside. Then... silence. The girl aplogized and left. Thank God that I finished putting on my pants. =D;
When I was in Austria, the exact same thing happened to me XD. Except that the door was opened before... well, let's not go into it.

Stinger
November 12th, 2003, 06:12 PM
I've got a funny story dealing with Viagra and sixth graders, but it's inappropriate. PM me for the story

Too-Angel
November 12th, 2003, 06:52 PM
It's about almost the embarassing thing i've done so far this year as I could remember. I thought this person was my friend, looked a lot like her, and her clothes. I shouted at her name, I eye-contacted at her, so basically she knew who I was calling was her by a different name. I was pretty embarassed that I had the wrong person calling out to her. I called out quite loud, she stayed where I was for a while, she didn't say anything. I was quite embarassed that I had the wrong person where most people saw me, just happened today at school this morning. That's my story! ^^

PokeMaster3000
November 13th, 2003, 02:30 AM
yipe... that thing happened to me once....

Miyu-chan
November 13th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Oh, ouch! :(
Which reminds me... I tried to run through a glass door the other day at my sister's house. Didn't work too well.
I did that too! o.o; Even though I didn't run into a door, I ran into a short glass thingy door where they put our VHS player, I walked right thrugh and tripped, and there was a cut too. (THat really hurt. x_x; ) This happened at home though. :P

And once, when I was on holiday at Japan, I walked into the Men's restroom by mistake. =D; Those people were looking at mke like I sprouted two horns on my head... x_x;

PokeMaster3000
November 13th, 2003, 06:37 AM
WHAT? YOU DARED TO INVADE AN OFFICE OF THE MEN-'N-BOYS ONLY GROUP? GOTTA KILL THE INTRUDER!!!

just kidding!!!

Kayleigh
November 13th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Lol, Miyu, I've done that before. O_o The bathroom doors in the Wal-Mart (a huge store) in this other town that we visit, are both in the opposite positions than ours. The men's door is where the women's is, and the women's is where the men's is. On instinct, I went through the one where the women's usually is, but turns out it was the men's! -.-; I swear, all the guys looked as if I was pointing a gun at them or something, lol.
And at my grandparent's lakehouse, they have brand new clear sliding doors that lead out to their deck, and well, I've walked into them many, many times.

Ooh! And another! It's similiar to Too-Angels. At Wal-Mart (that store again..) when I was younger, I ran up to my 'mom' and hopped onto the side of the buggy and started digging through the groceries to see what all she had bought. The lady turned around suddenly and started giving me the weirdest look.. and then I realised it wasn't my mom! O_O It was so embarrassing because I was moving around her purse, groceries, and anything else that was in there. XD

Geometric-sama
November 13th, 2003, 03:07 PM
This reminds me of a time... I have short hair, and people often mistake me for a boy. I was at the movies, and I was opening the door to the toilets. And this old woman, who was standing outside, called out "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong toilets". o.O

PokeMaster3000
November 13th, 2003, 11:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

you guys are so........ funny..... and embarrasing!!!
lol lol lol

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Oh, got another one! This one is more of a funny story though...

There's this certain Dorito (a brand of chips) truck that seems to show up everywhere that my brother goes. We've seen it at gas stations, restaraunts, driving down the road, driving by our house, and even driving by our grandparent's house, that's in a private area with a gate to enter in! O_O; At first we'd just tease him about having some sort of 'stalker', but it's almost turned into a serious situation! XD They're EVERYWHERE! We have to have seen them over a hundred times. Now our jokes turned from having a stalker, to this being some sort of sign that he's destined to become a Dorito's truck driver. O.o LOL.

Lanceiscool
November 14th, 2003, 02:12 PM
I was told this by the teacher invovled. My English teacher was walking in the school after hours when a boy came from basketball practice. He saw my teacher, and, thinking she was a friend of his, he pulled his shorts up to give her a full moon. The kid's face was so red when he found out who she was. The teacher went easy on him, knowing that people were going to taunt him at his 50th high school renion about it.

MY 100TH POST!!! to quote Dakota: BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
November 14th, 2003, 06:54 PM
lol, glad I'm not alone. :P

Anyway, this is kinda a funny story... One day, at school, me and my friend were "tightrop walking on a very short stone wall. and will I was coching under a tree, my friend saw a bee, and screamed "a bee"! I was surprised and fell on all fours. (Thank god I didn't do it in front of the whole class, lol) and while my friend was laughing at my fall, another guy, tripped on the stone wall and smashed into the ground. He even had blood on his head. o.o; Even though I felt sorry for the boy, it was a sorta funny sight. n_n;

DragonTrainer
November 14th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Lol Miyu XD

Ok, one time, I was riding my ike, and saw some kids turning really fast, and I thought it was cool.So, trying to be like them, I went really fast, and when I turned, I flipped of the bike, hit the concrete, spinned on the ground, and my bike fell on top of me.Oh, I felt that for a while, and I remember hitting the concrete, and my bike falling on tp of me.The worst part was landing hard on the concrete.Ouch....

Miyu-chan
November 14th, 2003, 10:02 PM
That must have hurt... x_x; I think I fell down while riding my bike once... >.>;

PokeMaster3000
November 14th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Bikes.......

When I was a li'l kid... ehh... a girl in our skool... (i think she had a crush on me) like called me over to her place to help me write all my birthday invite cards for everyone in our class... and after that.... we went to ride bikes in the field behind her house and my bike kinda broke and I had to.. ride another kid's bike which was really big for me.

it was embarrasing for me... and that other kid was laughing at me the whole time...

VinegartheImposter
November 15th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Speaking of embarassing stories... I fell in a lake today. It was quite embarassing.

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Ooh, lol, all of those are funny! XD I've got another one, except it happened to my friend...

Both of our brothers are in the same boy scout troop, and they were having a family camp out, so we got to go! Well, on the campgrounds they had this neat thing that you could ride on all the way down the hill. I was wondering if I could get on it, and my friend said 'Yeah! Some old man just got on.' Little did she know those seven words would haunt her for the rest of the camping trip. o.o; Apparently, that old man's little son and his friends were standing nearby and heard that, then got offended. They screamed out 'MY DAD'S NOT OLD!!!' then jumped off of this board thing and tackled her. Even worse, their older brother who my friend thought was cute was standing right there watching and laughing. XP Lol, through the rest of the trip, whenever those boys would see my friend they'd immediately start chasing her, and when they saw me they'd just snort and go 'Oh. You're just the nice one.' XD Lol...

VinegartheImposter
November 15th, 2003, 08:57 AM
Hahahaha I think that beats mine. Hahahaha.

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Lol, I felt sorry for my friend, getting beaten down and tackled by these 9 year old boys, but in a way it was funny! :laugh:

Miyu-chan
November 15th, 2003, 04:49 PM
lol, that a interesting story. XD lol

Missingno Baby
November 15th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Um, one time, when I was in third grade, these fifth graders preformed
on stage and sang a song. My name's Rebecca R. ( just so U don't wonder) Some of those fifth graders... *ahem* didn't like me. Some liked to swear. Some liked giving people the finger. Some liked dishonoring the people, some liked messing songs up. Some liked singind correctly, which made up 1/3 of FIFTH graders. So, they were singing the Star Spangled Banner and it sounded like

Oh say can you see!(pee)!
*flipping people off* By the
F'i dawn's *G* light...lol....
I won't forget....:)

DragonTrainer
November 15th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Dude, that is extremely disrespectful

Then again, small children aren't always aware of that kind of stuff

VinegartheImposter
November 15th, 2003, 06:26 PM
LOL, that is really funny :D.

The fifth graders at my school just liked to terrorize little kids... I'm glad I was tall.

Edit: And yes, I know it was disrespectful... I always used to yell at my friends for not singing the National Anthem. Terrible what our world's coming to, innit?

Kayleigh
November 15th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Erk. o.o; That was disrespectful for those children to do something like that. If only I had been there... *waves finger around* Their voices wouldve been so weak after screaming from me kicking their little butts that they couldn't have even tried to sing that over. I can't stand anyone who doesn't have atleast a little respect for their country.

Oh no.. I'm sounding like an old lady now! XD

PokeMaster3000
November 16th, 2003, 06:26 AM
nope... you sound like our science teacher.

Kayleigh
November 16th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Well, isn't your science teacher an old lady? XD (J/K, lol)

I've actually got to think of some more funny stories. ._." None have happened lately.

PokeMaster3000
November 17th, 2003, 03:31 AM
she sounds old tho

This happened to my friend. If she hadn't told me, I wouldn't be able to post it here.

She was at a corridor at skool and she found herself in the middle of a lot of tiny kids. She was acting smart.. she was acting smart to impress those kids and
*explosion*
She tripped down the stairs!!!

Kayleigh
November 17th, 2003, 07:31 AM
LOL, that reminds me of a story...

Once, during another family camp out with the boy scouts, my friend, mom, and I were all sitting in our tent talking, drawing, etc. My little brother was asleep, so we were trying to be quiet.
Well, there was this really annoying boy there that liked me, along with half of his other friends. ._." They kept trying to convince my friend and I to play some game with them, and we kept saying no. Anyways, while we were in our tent he came up and started slapping/banging on the tent trying to get our attention, and this made us really mad because it would wake up my brother. (He was only little, and trust me, waking him up when it wasn't necassary was not a fun thing to do. o.o) He kept banging uncontrollably, and so I finally got up and walked out of the tent door. Right before I could tell him to 'Shut up and stop that!', I tripped on this little string thing that was attached to the tent and fell right on my butt! XD In front of him and everyone else! My mom and friend were laughing, but he just stood there probably still banging on the tent. I think his head was too full of air to notice what I had done was both funny and embarrassing.

Even when I'm mad I usually end up being funny. >_>;

PokeMaster3000
November 18th, 2003, 03:02 AM
he forgot to notice?????????????

Kayleigh
November 18th, 2003, 08:57 AM
Well, he must not have, because all he did was keep blabbing about getting us to play that game with them. @_@; And I have another one...

I ran into a pole yesterday at this huge store, lol. XD

Kairi
November 18th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Well, he must not have, because all he did was keep blabbing about getting us to play that game with them. @_@; And I have another one...

I ran into a pole yesterday at this huge store, lol. XD

Ow, Kayleigh we need to keep you safe at home...in a padded room, with nothing sharp and maybe put you in a big padded coat. o.o;

Kayleigh
November 18th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Lol, but I've been known to get hurt even when I'm supposed to be really safe. o.o; I'm so accident prone. Really, it's surprising that I've never been to the hosptial before, only to visit someone.

Missingno Baby
November 18th, 2003, 02:41 PM
I will never forget...
When I was at lazerzone when I was 10, and this kid teased the crap outta me...this kid was like,12 or so...I went into the room where U play lazertag and uhhhh.....He had some 14 year old kid who kept chasin me.
So, the kid came up to me and uhhhhh...grabbed me by the shirt and accidentily uhhh....well.....pulled it up. I smacked the heck outta him and That ends my very embarassing story!

PokeMaster3000
November 19th, 2003, 02:11 AM
I will never forget...
When I was at lazerzone when I was 10, and this kid teased the crap outta me...this kid was like,12 or so...I went into the room where U play lazertag and uhhhh.....He had some 14 year old kid who kept chasin me.
So, the kid came up to me and uhhhhh...grabbed me by the shirt and accidentily uhhh....well.....pulled it up. I smacked the heck outta him and That ends my very embarassing story!

what... the...
your shirt was.. pulled.... up???

AAGGGHHHH

you should have killed him right there!

punkie90
November 19th, 2003, 04:41 AM
uhh, i have a story:

one day i was walking out of a walmart in my area with my moim and i was really happy and then we walked out and my shorts fell all the way down1 a lot of people sawl it and they laphed and then i keept on walkin! ( although i like to be the center of attention or the funy one )

PokeMaster3000
November 20th, 2003, 04:40 AM
you... actually forgot to pull up your pants after that???

Missingno Baby
November 20th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Yesterday, at lunch, I was drinking coke, and my friend said something funny, and coke came out of my nose, it hurts! Owie!

Kayleigh
November 20th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Lol, that's happened to me, except with milk. O_o Anyways, I've got another one. My grandmother told it to me, and she's just as clumsy as I am. Now I know where I got that in the family... o.o

Well, her and my grandfather were at this military thing in Austin, (Texas) several years ago. My grandfather was in the military, and he was a Major General and Commander of all of the Air Force bases in Texas. Though most wives that have husbands of such high rank are usually really fancy, serious women, my grandmother certainly wasn't! She's more of the fun, outgoing type. Anyways, she was talking to a lady about some things when my grandfather walked up. She said something like, 'Oh! I'd like to introduce you to my husband...'
'.......'
Then she went blank. XD She kind of stood there for a moment pondering, while my grandfather waited silently, hiding a laugh. Since she was so used to calling him 'Rex', (His middle name) she had forgotten his full name! Finally, after standing there a few seconds it popped into her head. She said nobody would've believed how much they were laughing at that, lol.

PokeMaster3000
November 21st, 2003, 01:04 AM
lol that is the funniest one yet!!!

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 09:31 AM
Lol XD that's hilarious!

I get like that somtimes, forget things you think you can't forget

Luigi-San
November 22nd, 2003, 09:49 PM
Okies...

Me and my friend were jumping on his trampoline. We both did a cannonball at the same time, bounce high up in the air, and while in midair, crashed into each other.

PokeMaster3000
November 22nd, 2003, 11:13 PM
that must have hurt.... a lot.

did u fall off the trampo?

Kayleigh
November 24th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Lol, that's happened to my brother before. Trampolines are dangerous contraptions, I tell ya. o.o; I'd like one with those nets around them. Anyways, I have another one! It just happened.. the day before yesterday, I think.

I was with my mom and friend at my brother's boy scout camping site, and we were just sitting around the fire talking, etc. We were the only two girls there, so they were definately plotting something. Well, I was just sitting there yapping about stuff, when the guys started laughing at something. I gave them a confused look, then turned around and right beside my face was this dead possum they had found, on a stick! They were holding it right in front of my face too. >_<; Naturally, I screamed my head off, and my friend and I both ran off and into our car. For a while, they stood around the car holding it up to the window until finally they gave up, realising that we were NOT going to get out any time soon. After about 10 minutes or so, when they were all sitting down again, we jumped out and walked back towards the fire. I remember having to go get something out of the car later, and then realised that it was locked! When we jumped out we had accidently locked it, and the only keys that we had brought were inside the car. So... we were stuck running away from my brother and his friends chasing us around with a dead possum for five minutes, until one of them came back with a dead vulture they had found. -_-ll *eye twitches* It was disgusting! FINALLY, their troop leader told them to stop, and we were safe.
About the car, we were lucky that our grandparent's lived about five minutes away, so they could drive over and give us an extra key.

DragonTrainer
November 24th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Lol that's hilarious!

Ah trampolines, so fun yet so dangerous.Once I was at a friend's house, and we were doing flips on his trampoline.It had a small hole in the middle, but we thought we couldn't slip through it or anything.So, I jumped pretty high in the air, did a flip, and landed in the small hole,When I landed, the hole ripped, and one of my legs went throught the trampoline.The results were, I had hurt one of my legs, and the hole grew about 5 times in size.

PokeMaster3000
November 25th, 2003, 12:12 AM
man.... I gotta keep away from trampolines, lol.

DragonTrainer
November 25th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Oh yeah, I gotta another trampoline story.Me and my friend were doing backflips on his trampoline.On one of the times, I jumped far back, flew of the side and flipped onto the ground.

Missingno Baby
November 25th, 2003, 07:07 AM
We were on my firend's trampoline, and his neighbor was setting out his
golf stuff, to play golf, and my friend was yelling," hey! You! No golf skills! You suck!"
On that same day, his little brother knows tae kwan do, and he kicked me, and my pants fell down...

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Lol, was it in front of anybody? o.o; (Beside's him?)
I've got yet another one..

My friend and I were standing in line at the video store, happy because we were finally getting to have a sleepover and we found all of the movies that we wanted. I was innocently swinging my arms back and forth as I stood there, ready for the guy in front of me to hurry up. Well, since I wasn't paying much attention, and I was so close to him, my hand sorta swung a little too forward and whacked him hard right in the butt. >_>; He turned around and gave me a look like, 'What the heck didja just do that for?' All I could say was sorry. ._." Lol, I just know that he thought I was trying to flirt with him or something, but I promise I wasn't! It was just.. weird. o_o My friend wouldn't stop laughing after he left.

DragonTrainer
November 25th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Lol, you can to that one!

Ooh, I have one.Ok, me and some friends were having a sleepover, and like, a few hours after midnight, we went to krogers to get toilet paper(We were gonna tp a house).So when the lady at the counter asked, why we needed it, we said we were going camping.She said this:"Remember, be quiet when you wrap a house" really loud, and a lot of people herad it.We panicked, grabbed the bag from her hand, and ran.

Kairi
November 25th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Lol, was it in front of anybody? o.o; (Beside's him?)
I've got yet another one..

My friend and I were standing in line at the video store, happy because we were finally getting to have a sleepover and we found all of the movies that we wanted. I was innocently swinging my arms back and forth as I stood there, ready for the guy in front of me to hurry up. Well, since I wasn't paying much attention, and I was so close to him, my hand sorta swung a little too forward and whacked him hard right in the butt. >_>; He turned around and gave me a look like, 'What the heck didja just do that for?' All I could say was sorry. ._." Lol, I just know that he thought I was trying to flirt with him or something, but I promise I wasn't! It was just.. weird. o_o My friend wouldn't stop laughing after he left.

x_X;; you need a book on this or something. You could fill it and call it Kayleigh's follies! XD

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Lol, I'm sure it would be a best seller if you like humor and laughing at people!

Missingno Baby
November 26th, 2003, 06:48 PM
You asked bout my trampoline incedent? Yeah, they invited whole lotta kids over, so there were about 12 people....and they were all boys....

PokeMaster3000
November 26th, 2003, 09:20 PM
and all of them heard ur friends?

Missingno Baby
November 27th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Yeah, then I beat the snot out of them. (except my friend & his lil bro, he did that on accident)

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 06:57 AM
Lol. ^_^;; Well, I've got some more that I just can't remember. I'll post them up when I can. XD

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 04:42 PM
Hmm some people are accident prone

I bent over one day to pick up a pencil, but I ripped my pants and staggered on top of a trampoline and half of my pants (well, hanging on a thread) went flying off.
*hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhaha!!!* is the response.

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
Lol, that must've been very embarrassing! XD Who all was watching?

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 05:01 PM
The entire block? -.- Ugh...

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
Lol, well then I feel very sorry for you. But I've done several things like that in public too.. >_>; I'm definately accident-prone.

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 05:09 PM
TG im lucky. Ever know about the time that I was sleeping near a hose and the person watering the garden didn't look, just turned on the water, and the whole block's laughing that I wet my pants.

o_O

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 06:27 PM
These are great! Post more!

This didn't happen to me, it was somebody else. It's not really funny but I had to post something.

When I was in 3rd game, one of the kids in the other 3rd grade class(in my old school it was split up into 2 classes per grade of about 20-25 kids) put his head in a chair. You know, one of those chairs that have a back but a little hole between the bottom and the back. They had to get butter out of the kitchen to get him out. XD

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 06:31 PM
Don't they use cold water to freeze gum if its gum and the kid screams "I don't wanna wet my pants" and the class laughs like crazy?

PokeMaster3000
December 3rd, 2003, 07:35 AM
lol

looks like this thread is active again

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 02:02 PM
oh.. yes... it is.. very... active... [ghostly voice]

Hahaha.
-

flygonruler1
December 3rd, 2003, 04:02 PM
this happend to some girl...TODAY!?!

Im sittin there nice and peacefully on the bus and some irl(my head was turned)walked up and said will you go out with me,I turned and she kissed me
I look ed at her and she starts screamin:shocked:OHH MY GOSHHHH I AM SO SORRY:shocked: right in front of my girlfriend had to do some splanin :P

Funny #2:

fourth grade Im at one of my friends flag football games
he gets the ball.....gets goin down the field.....someone grabs pants instead of flags...no underwere.....
yeah.......

Shinji Mekamori
December 3rd, 2003, 07:22 PM
LOL! More, more. :P

Bah. Stupid character limit. x.x;

Kayleigh
December 3rd, 2003, 07:36 PM
Yikes! >.>; That had to be embarrassing. And I'm thinking! I'm thinking! o.o I know I have some more embarrassing stories in my memory.. they're just lost right now. XD Lol.

flygonruler1
December 3rd, 2003, 07:49 PM
Im not teling my stories just other peoples
Cool! i cracked a funny!
Behold first grade wonders:

this ones halirius(bah no sp check) to some:
im in first grade and a boy raises his hand and asks"can I go to the bathroom?"(we learned proper grammer the day before(may I))
teacher says "i dont know can you" so the boy stands up and walks to the front were the teacher is then pees his pants he soon learned proper grammer fast.....

first grade and we are learnig about saftey and each person was supposed to bring in a store egg, and a plastic container.....the next day everyone bring an egg,exept one boy,who broght a robins egg he was*laghed out of the class*

same day after he gets a spare egg and someone names there egg jimmy after himself and passes it around this bullie looks at the egg and mashes it then the other kid goes "YOU KILLED MY JIMMY!!!!!!" and he steals the bullies egg and lanches it WAM!!!!right in the teachers face.....

two or three months later were all sittin there takin naps(we toook em) and its some kids turn to use the bathroom bout 3 minutes later he comes out and a girl goes in,she comes out and tells the teacher someone peed every were,then everyones awake and looks the teacher asks who did this and the kid goes I did miss fowley she says"why??" and he says"because the light hurt my eyes and I couldnt see the toilet"the teacher replies"but it looks like you went to the bathroom in the sink" and the kids says"I thought it was the toilet...."

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2003, 10:50 AM
LOL, those are funny.

I have a funny story that hasn't happened yet, but I'm plotting it. Well, not too long ago my brother and I watched The Ring, and since then he's been really freaked out about it. Right now he's in town with my mom, but maybe when they get back I'll put on the MP3 of Samara's Song, and then hide somewhere. XP My friend sent it to me and he doesn't know, so it'll be funny once he walks in and hears it...

Luigi-San
December 4th, 2003, 05:10 PM
PM3K: I didn't fall off...

Here's another one: I was swinging on my stomach, I fell forward, and my pants somehow went down an my *** was showing... O.O

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Lol. Well, I have a funny one that my mom just told me...

Almost every year, on Christmas, my grandfather makes a Scavenger Hunt list for everyone in the family, and usually we have teams. Usually the prizes are really good, and sometimes they can turn out to be just a joke. But one time my aunt found the keys to a new car. XD So.. Since it's a pretty exciting family event, nobody minds going to the extreme when it comes to finding things, especially my mom and uncle. o.o; (One time he actually went out and got a peice of paper off of one of the horns on my grandfather's bull. O_o)

Anyways, on to the story. This happened one Christmas, on one of our usual Scavenger Hunts. My grandfather likes teasing us, and so one item on his list that somebody needed to bring back was a 'cow patty'. >.>; My mom knew that we didn't have any cows at that moment, and so she immediately got into their jeep and zoomed over to our neighbor's house, who had a pasture full of cows. Since they were sitting on their porch, she hopped out of the car and shouted, "Do y'all mind if I get a cow patty out of your pasture?" They just replied with, "Sure! Help yourself!", as if she had asked them to pick an apple out of their tree. Though, they were laughing the whole time she was out in the pasture, lol.

BTW, for anyone that is curious.. she won the Scavenger Hunt. XD

Miyu-chan
December 4th, 2003, 09:24 PM
x_X;; you need a book on this or something. You could fill it and call it Kayleigh's follies! XD
I'll buy them. XD; Hey! I could put them in a book and seel them through Ebay, and we can have a special edition where she signs her signature! XD Money... $_$

PokeMaster3000
December 5th, 2003, 05:15 AM
i don't get it... cow patty... pasture...

reminds me of texas... cowboy movies... and this one-

I was watching this cowboy movie with my friends at a sleepover some months ago... and at the end there was this really boring music which came out as the closing credits theme... and I thought it was a good one... and then... I listened to the first part and then...

AWWW....... MY HORSY AN' THE CARRAIGE... I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH...... WITH MY HORSY AND THAT CARRAIGE WITH U IN IT... AND A LOTTA BEEFY FOOD MUNCH....

that movie was lame.... the music was lamer by my frineds... and when I sang that weird song..... everyone laughed and... i was still singing...

Kayleigh
December 5th, 2003, 02:44 PM
I'll buy them. XD; Hey! I could put them in a book and seel them through Ebay, and we can have a special edition where she signs her signature! XD Money... $_$
Lol, well they'd probably want your autograph too. XD And who else is a klutz?

BTW PokeMaster3000, I suppose you'd have to live in the southern part of America to understand that one, lol. ;P

PokeMaster3000
December 6th, 2003, 03:08 AM
I don't live in South America.. but i understood that song but none of my friends did so they laughed. what do you expect from a romance-western-food movie?

Miyu-chan
December 6th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Lol, well they'd probably want your autograph too. XD And who else is a klutz?

BTW PokeMaster3000, I suppose you'd have to live in the southern part of America to understand that one, lol. ;P
Really? They'll want my autograph? *_* *takes pen and ink* I'm ready. ^_^

PokeMaster3000
December 7th, 2003, 03:12 AM
they don't want mine???

;_;
;_;
;_;

Miyu-chan
December 7th, 2003, 04:45 AM
they don't want mine???

;_;
;_;
;_;
lol, I'll bet they'll want your's too. ;P We can have everyone who has posted in this thread's signature in the "golden" edition. ;D

Kayleigh
December 7th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Lol, yeah! ^_^ We ought to have awards or something. Wouldn't that be funny? ;P It should also be on the MOTM list; 'Most Clumsy Member'. >_>;

Miyu-chan
December 7th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Lol, yeah! ^_^ We ought to have awards or something. Wouldn't that be funny? ;P It should also be on the MOTM list; 'Most Clumsy Member'. >_>;
But that'll be hard to tell, since we're clumsy in real life and un-clumsy on the internet. n_n; (Unless we double post by accident... >.>; )

Kayleigh
December 8th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Well, true. But then again.. They can decide from reading our stories on this thread, lol. XD

Kairi
December 8th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Itd be tough to vote between you guys. Id have to do both, although Kayleigh seems a bit moreso. ;p

Kayleigh
December 8th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Lol. If only my mom knew about this thread.. She could probably think of even more stories about her accident-prone daughter. >.>;

PokeMaster3000
December 9th, 2003, 07:19 AM
why don't you go ask her to tell some funny stories about u so u can post them here?

Miyu-chan
December 9th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Well, do you know at the airport, there's these "Moving Walkways"? I stumbled through one. >.>; Embrassing...

DragonTrainer
December 9th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Lol, moving walkways are fun, though I tripped a few times on them.....

PokeMaster3000
December 10th, 2003, 07:29 AM
moving walkways... i can't keep balance on them...

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2003, 06:03 PM
lol, and I really need help on my conversation english. XD; I can hardly speak english with the flight attendents! x_x;

DragonTrainer
December 10th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Don't worry Miyu, you will get really good at english in a while, just you wait

Frostweaver
December 10th, 2003, 06:19 PM
lol, and I really need help on my conversation english. XD; I can hardly speak english with the flight attendents! x_x;

I only took me half a year to go from not knowing how to answer "what is my name" to able to chit chat with people (but this is back in grade 3... i'm not *that* dumb you know XD). So within a few months you'll be perfectly fine Miyu-Chan except for the occassional "FOB" insult because of accent... >_< (but you can't do much about that sadly)

Practice makes close to perfect! So just practice english more and more!

PokeMaster3000
December 11th, 2003, 03:07 AM
lol 100%

english... when i was small... i could just say hello... on phones... nothing else...

Shingo`
December 11th, 2003, 06:20 AM
One time I thought a Falcon Northwest computer was a Ferrari (it has a custom paint job) and I jumped on it trying to find where to insert the key >.> I destroyed it.

Kayleigh
December 11th, 2003, 08:31 AM
Lol. I've got another one..

I was with two of my friends at my brother's Boy Scout meeting, and everyone was sitting around the tables talking and stuff. My friend Stephanie was asking everyone this question: "If you were trapped in a car with nothing but a baseball bat, how would you get out?" She finally came to me and asked that, and I just smiled and replied loudly, "Bust the windows out!!!" Everyone started laughing and explained that if you were trapped inside of a car, all you'd have to do was unlock the doors. >_>; I knew that.

PokeMaster3000
December 12th, 2003, 05:46 AM
thats logical question... not embarassin really.

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Well, it was embarrassing because everyone else got it right, and they were teasing me about it. >_>; Lol.

Miyu-chan
December 12th, 2003, 11:05 AM
I guess my English's okay... u.u With a tint of an accent... >.>;

I was with two of my friends at my brother's Boy Scout meeting, and everyone was sitting around the tables talking and stuff. My friend Stephanie was asking everyone this question: "If you were trapped in a car with nothing but a baseball bat, how would you get out?" She finally came to me and asked that, and I just smiled and replied loudly, "Bust the windows out!!!" Everyone started laughing and explained that if you were trapped inside of a car, all you'd have to do was unlock the doors. >_>; I knew that.lol, I'd say "bust the windows out!" too. n_n; I didn't even think about the unlock the doors thingy. XD;;;

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Lol, well I wasn't really thinking and I was excited, so that's all that came to mind. >_>; I tend to say a lot of dumb things like that...

I'll try to think of more funny stories now. ^_^;

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:42 AM
Well, I have one but I'm too embarresed to say!

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 06:49 AM
Go ahead and say it. ^_^ We've said most of ours. It's not like we'll tease you for life or anything, lol.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Ok.One day I had no bowers on and I was walking around school with no zipper up!

PokeMaster3000
December 14th, 2003, 05:01 AM
0.0 ?

and... u never noticed it?

Missingno Baby
January 5th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I was at the fair once, so I went on this ride that made a buncha people puke.
So I was sitting next to a boy, but I didn't look at him, I kept my head turned away.
After awhile he puked on my arm and I turned to see he was the boy that had a very serious crush on me, so all he could say was, "I'm sorry. But you were in my puking pzath, my dear good shining star..." very very very loud.
Everyone laughed.
I went to the bathroom and washed my arm off.

On the same night, I was watching people on the merry-go-round
and I saw someone fall off. It was very funny.( He was apparently drunk)

I was on the ferris wheel, terrorizing this kid next to me, and I stood up and started shaking the car all crazily and that kid peed his pants. Some guy on the ground with a megaphone and that same kid who puked on me grabbed the megaphone and yelled,"Hey! Rebecca! Hey! Y'all! I puked on her before!!
HEY!"
More 2 come!

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Lol. I've got another one..

I was with two of my friends at my brother's Boy Scout meeting, and everyone was sitting around the tables talking and stuff. My friend Stephanie was asking everyone this question: "If you were trapped in a car with nothing but a baseball bat, how would you get out?" She finally came to me and asked that, and I just smiled and replied loudly, "Bust the windows out!!!" Everyone started laughing and explained that if you were trapped inside of a car, all you'd have to do was unlock the doors. >_>; I knew that.
Oh! I heard that one before....and I think I said the same thing hehe. I probably have countless amounts of stories to tell, but right now I can only think of this one, it was dangerous and it goes to show how clumsy and probably spaced out, I am hehe.
It was in the late afternoon and my mom told my two sisters and I to go outside and use the chalk that my little sister got for easter. We were busy drawing (I was making my masterpiece hehe) when it started to get dark. Both my sisters went in but I wanted to finish mine so I stayed outside. Unfortunately for that moment, we had sliding glass doors and behind, we had the screen door. My older sister closed the glass door and didn't close the screen door,so I couldn't tell the door was closed. So I ran up and slammed right into the door.
My sister saw me and thought I was joking because I often do little silly things like that...only not for real hehe. She had to pry me off the door once she found out it was for real though.

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I have one--it happened today, actually. I was having a pretty good day back from vacation, until lunch came along. Coming back from the lunch line with my friend, I felt something sort of wet on the back of my thigh on my jeans. Well, it was soup...and I have no idea how it even got there. So I figured, "No big deal, it's just a stain I can cover." Ah, but it only gets better. I went to go throw my tray away and the chocolate milk I hardly drank randomly flung itself backwards and drenched my pants and the bottom of my new shirt. Way to make people think you peed your pants. ^^; Then when I got up to leave, I saw another friend of mine in the hall on the way to the nurse's office so I explained what happened and she said, "Uh...it's on your butt, too!" To make a long story short, I had to wear my gym clothes the rest of the day and look like a scrub...^^;; ANYWAY! That's it. ^_^

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 06:42 PM
This one time, at band camp...

Oh I'll just leave it right there...YEAH one for quagmire...

BOO ya!

Missingno Baby
January 7th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Tee Hee:
I was at the fair (same night as always) and um....Uhhhh.....dunno

Alakazam
January 7th, 2004, 11:15 AM
This one time, at band camp...

Oh I'll just leave it right there...YEAH one for quagmire...

BOO ya!

That's a reference to Quagmire, the sicko on Family Guy right?

Quagmire: I was just jerking... out of bed!

Can't wait for the all-new Family Guy episodes in January 2005!

Kayleigh
January 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I have another one that I thought of while answering a PM. o_o; We were at this huge Galleria mall, that had an ice skating rink inside. Well, I decided to try it out for the first time, and it was not as simple as it looked. On normal skates I'm really graceful, but on ice skates... I just plain stink. x_x; I fell down about 10 times, which caused the back of my jeans to get really wet. (All over the back, actually.) So I got to walk around the mall for several more hours with a huge spot on my pants. Not fun.

DragonTrainer
January 10th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lol, I remember you telling me about that one XD

Anyways, I have one that happened not too long ago.Me and a bunch of friends were playing football on a trampoline(Don't ask, we just do crazy things like that), when one of my friends nails another one.The one that got hit fell of, but his leg got stuck on it.He was just dangling upside down, laughing extremely hard.Surprisingly, he did not get hurt at all

PokeMaster3000
January 12th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Hey... haven't been here in a while!

Yay!!! Hee!!! Har har har!
After those stuff I read... *hehehe* I can't stop laughing
!!!

100marios
January 12th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I was going to go ice skating the other day with my friends, but we decided not to. We were all going to hold onto the rails anyway! Hehe...

The trampoline thing reminds me of another one....
Some of my friends and I were at my neighbor's house bouncing on their trampoline,(with permission of course) when the thing happened to me. You know how there are springs on the sides of the trampoline to hold it up? Well, when I was bouncing (I went really high that time) I didn't hit the trampoline. One of my legs fell into one of the holes between two of the many springs on the trampoline, and my other leg was dangling off the trampoline. My friends asked if I was ok, and I said I was, suprisingly it didn't hurt.....than I fell off hehe.

Imakuni?
February 11th, 2004, 01:09 PM
well... here goes my friend's embarrasment....
It was the school play night and he was on stage with other ppl doing a dance. and then.... his pants nearly fell open.... the costume had a lace holding the pants from the shoulder and one tore... seconds later he was off the stage... the other lace tore aswell...
HIS PANTS FELL OPEN.... lucky he had his unlucky underpants....

heh.... it could happen to anyone...

What do you mean happen to anyone?
**Dances the newbie dance and pants fall down** ...oh...

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Oh! I just thought of another one right now! Hehe....

This happened when I lived back in California; I was around 5 then.
Ok, I remember that this Asian woman came to our house and I was a little scared of her because she had one of those red dots on her forehead. (I don't know why I was scared really hehe...it was probably because I never saw it before) Well, my mom was talking to her, and when they saw me, I think they saw that I was looking at the dot. So, the lady then says, "Aw, hi! Would you like one of these on your forehead too?"
And since I was so scared, I replied with a "NOO!!!" and ran away and hid under my bed.
Now that I think back at it....it was pretty funny hehe.....

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 24th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Dude, if she has a red dot on her head she's Indian not Asian, lol. I think they do that as part of their culture and call it their third eye or something. I could be wrong, 'cause I know all the answers, but I never said they were right! ^_~

Hmm, let me think of a funny story...I know (it's not my best because I can't think of any other good ones at the moment)! Okay, I was little probably around 4 years old. My Dad took me to an electronics/computer store and he let me play on the sample computers they have around the store. So, my Dad picked me up and told me is was time to leave--well, I starting screaming bloody murder saying "SOMEBODY HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW HIM!!!!!!!" and I was kicking him and hitting him as I was pretty much draped over his shoulder because I didn't want to leave, lol. ^_^;; The sad part is that Security followed him out of the store since I was making such a scene like he was kidnapping me just because I wanted to play on the computer, lol. He had to convince them that I was his daughter...>_<

Then when I started school...I think I was in first grade. There was a boy that had long hair in a pony-tail in my class. Now, I had never seen a boy with long hair--only girls, obviously. So, I went up to him and said "Why are you wearing your hair like that? You're a boy...it looks stupid." Well, the boy went home so upset and crying, lol, and his Mom called my teacher. Afterwards when my Mom went in for Parent-Teacher Conferences, the teacher told my Mom I had said that...but my teacher understood after my Mom explained my boy cousins and uncles never wore their hair like that so I wouldn't have known better, lol. Now I know because anime has so many guys with long hair! ^_^

LASTLY! This one happened to my parents before I was born and lived across the hall from my aunt and uncle in an only 8-apartment complex before they bought a house. It has a somewhat funny ending. One night my aunt and uncle had a huge fight late at night so of course, everyone in the small place would get up and listen to what was going on for a little entertainment...O_o; After it ended and went back to bed, my parents said you could hear all the toilets flushing in the place at once because they all probably thought, "While I'm up, might as well use the bathroom." It was just so funny how my Mom told it to me, lol. Okay, that's it...I know it's not stand-up comedy material but hey, I figured I could say it in funny/embarrassing stories...^_^;

Kayleigh
February 24th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Lol, those are funny stories. ^_^ Well, I have one that happened the other day. It probably won't make you laugh out loud, but it was funny if you had been there.

My mom and I had gone to town to get my hair cut again, since my bangs were getting long. Afterwards we decided to stop by this pizza restaraunt for some lunch. I had been through the whole pizza buffet, and decided that I wanted some salad too. Since vegetables aren't fattening, and I was hungry, I got a large amount and sat back down. (Which I wish that I hadn't done. x_x; Smaller is better.) While I was talking to my mom, I accidently hit the plate and ALL of the salad spilt down on my new pants, including the ton of dressing and other vegetables that I had. As if that wasn't bad enough, our table was nearly out of paper towels, and when I tried to reach over to the other one I knocked over that roll too. O_o (I was pretty much helpless because if I moved the rest of my body all of the salad would've gone everywhere on the floor and seat.) Then, of course, a cute waiter had to walk past us and look down to see me acting like a dummy. XD

So that's it. Another story from the Queen of Klutziness. >_>

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Dude, if she has a red dot on her head she's Indian not Asian, lol. I think they do that as part of their culture and call it their third eye or something. I could be wrong, 'cause I know all the answers, but I never said they were right! ^_~

Hmm, let me think of a funny story...I know (it's not my best because I can't think of any other good ones at the moment)! Okay, I was little probably around 4 years old. My Dad took me to an electronics/computer store and he let me play on the sample computers they have around the store. So, my Dad picked me up and told me is was time to leave--well, I starting screaming bloody murder saying "SOMEBODY HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW HIM!!!!!!!" and I was kicking him and hitting him as I was pretty much draped over his shoulder because I didn't want to leave, lol. ^_^;; The sad part is that Security followed him out of the store since I was making such a scene like he was kidnapping me just because I wanted to play on the computer, lol. He had to convince them that I was his daughter...>_<

Then when I started school...I think I was in first grade. There was a boy that had long hair in a pony-tail in my class. Now, I had never seen a boy with long hair--only girls, obviously. So, I went up to him and said "Why are you wearing your hair like that? You're a boy...it looks stupid." Well, the boy went home so upset and crying, lol, and his Mom called my teacher. Afterwards when my Mom went in for Parent-Teacher Conferences, the teacher told my Mom I had said that...but my teacher understood after my Mom explained my boy cousins and uncles never wore their hair like that so I wouldn't have known better, lol. Now I know because anime has so many guys with long hair! ^_^

LASTLY! This one happened to my parents before I was born and lived across the hall from my aunt and uncle in an only 8-apartment complex before they bought a house. It has a somewhat funny ending. One night my aunt and uncle had a huge fight late at night so of course, everyone in the small place would get up and listen to what was going on for a little entertainment...O_o; After it ended and went back to bed, my parents said you could hear all the toilets flushing in the place at once because they all probably thought, "While I'm up, might as well use the bathroom." It was just so funny how my Mom told it to me, lol. Okay, that's it...I know it's not stand-up comedy material but hey, I figured I could say it in funny/embarrassing stories...^_^;
Oh Indian! Sorry Chrystina! Sorry Indian woman who wanted to put an extra eye on my head! Hehe....

Funny stories too!

I actually just remember something funny that happened to my mom. (I was there though)
We were driving to Target and, as usual, it was completely crowded; there were no empty parking spaces anywhere. After searching for a bit, my mom finally found a spot and was heading for it. Well, this other tricky lady knew we saw it first, but took the parking spot from the other side. This aggravated my mom quite a bit, but lucky enough a person just pulled out. So we parked, and since my mom only needed to get a few things, we just stayed in the car. My mom was still angry about the lady taking her spot, and she could tell the other lady knew she was because she started walking faster. Rumor in the family goes, that when my mom caught up to the lady, she pinched her. My mom denies it though! It was hilarious the firstt time we heard it and we often tease her about it.
Hehe.......

Oh and Kayleigh, I think something like that happened to me before too hehe...

100marios
March 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Sorry for double posting, but here's another one!

About a year ago, my friends, my mom, my sisters and I went to Burger King. (This was one of the Burger Kings that had that in-door playground thing) My friends and I were sliding down the tubes. The thing is, we were sliding on those trays they give you to hold your food. It was so much fun! We we were sliding down really fast! Since I'm a bit lighter than my friends, I would always rocket right out at the end of the slide, halfway across the room; my friends would slow down at the end. All the moms and kids (including my mom and sisters) were clapping and laughing when we came out. Later on, I decided to stop because I scratched myself on something when I came out. Lucky thing I did. Whe I stopped, the manager barged into the room. He demanded everyone that was sliding to get down with these words...
"If you're sliding on the trays, you're wrong!" (the way he said it made everyone laugh a bit hehe....)
Well, one of my friends heard him, but my other friend was already sliding down. The manager guy stood right in front of the exit to the tube, right when my friend slid out. My friend quickly dropped his tray, and crawled over to us. The manager just left after that. I'm SO glad I wasn't sliding down. I would've crashed right into the guy making both of us fly across the room.........and probably getting us banned from the restaurant.
PHEW! Hehe......

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Sorry for double posting, but here's another one!

About a year ago, my friends, my mom, my sisters and I went to Burger King. (This was one of the Burger Kings that had that in-door playground thing) My friends and I were sliding down the tubes. The thing is, we were sliding on those trays they give you to hold your food. It was so much fun! We we were sliding down really fast! Since I'm a bit lighter than my friends, I would always rocket right out at the end of the slide, halfway across the room; my friends would slow down at the end. All the moms and kids (including my mom and sisters) were clapping and laughing when we came out. Later on, I decided to stop because I scratched myself on something when I came out. Lucky thing I did. Whe I stopped, the manager barged into the room. He demanded everyone that was sliding to get down with these words...
"If you're sliding on the trays, you're wrong!" (the way he said it made everyone laugh a bit hehe....)
Well, one of my friends heard him, but my other friend was already sliding down. The manager guy stood right in front of the exit to the tube, right when my friend slid out. My friend quickly dropped his tray, and crawled over to us. The manager just left after that. I'm SO glad I wasn't sliding down. I would've crashed right into the guy making both of us fly across the room.........and probably getting us banned from the restaurant.
PHEW! Hehe......
YOU PUT YOUR BUTT ON THE TRAYS? AW! Nasty! >_< I would've laughed anyway, lol.

I have a funny but scary story (Not that scary, but it could've been!). This happened a few years ago when I actually had time to eat in the morning before school. I was toasting a bagel and went to go and watch TV. My Dad took it out and buttered it for me once the toaster went off. Nice so far, right? I came back out, looked at it, and it didn't look as crispy and toasted as I wanted it so I put it back in the toaster oven. All of a sudden the butter dripped down onto the heated grate thing on the bottom and the whole inside of the toaster burst into flames...lol...O_o;; So I started screaming and my Mom came flying into the kitchen and goes "PULL THE PLUG OUT!" but she ran over and did it herself, lol. My Dad just looked at me blankly and shook his head slowly...I was so DUMB for starting a grease fire, lol. My Mom was like, "Well, I hope you'd know enough to do that [pulling the plug out] if you were home alone!" I can't believe I did that...lol. I still ate the burnt bagel, too...^_^;;

100marios
March 3rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
YOU PUT YOUR BUTT ON THE TRAYS? AW! Nasty! >_< I would've laughed anyway, lol.

I have a funny but scary story (Not that scary, but it could've been!). This happened a few years ago when I actually had time to eat in the morning before school. I was toasting a bagel and went to go and watch TV. My Dad took it out and buttered it for me once the toaster went off. Nice so far, right? I came back out, looked at it, and it didn't look as crispy and toasted as I wanted it so I put it back in the toaster oven. All of a sudden the butter dripped down onto the heated grate thing on the bottom and the whole inside of the toaster burst into flames...lol...O_o;; So I started screaming and my Mom came flying into the kitchen and goes "PULL THE PLUG OUT!" but she ran over and did it herself, lol. My Dad just looked at me blankly and shook his head slowly...I was so DUMB for starting a grease fire, lol. My Mom was like, "Well, I hope you'd know enough to do that [pulling the plug out] if you were home alone!" I can't believe I did that...lol. I still ate the burnt bagel, too...^_^;;
They always clean them! And besides, I was wearing pants! Hehe.....

Wow, all that because of a little butter! Careful!........how did it taste by the way? Hehe....

I'm thinking of more....

Kayleigh
March 19th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I might as well revive this before it reaches the three week limit, because there are so many good stories to let it go to waste. XD

Anyways, those are funny stories, lol. ^_^ They had me laughing for a while. I'll try to think of more of mine...

Miyu-chan
March 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Indian people are Asian too~ =P Nice stories everyone! XD

Imakuni?
March 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
i will never eat bk again eewy!

100marios
March 25th, 2004, 08:22 PM
i will never eat bk again eewy!
We live in entirely different countries, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about hehe...

Oh! I just thought of two more! One for now though! My dad and little sister were teasing me about it, so that's how I remembered this one hehe...
Here goes!

My dad, little sister and I just got out of the theaters after watching Pokemon Heroes. This was in May of last year. My mom was going to come and pick us up, so we decided to visit the little arcade place around the corner. I was still in deep thought about the movie, so I didn't say much. When we went inside, my sister saw one of those crane games that had candy in them. The kind that let you "keep trying until you win!". Well, I decided to step up and give it a go for my little sister. She wanted a certain candy bar that she pointed out, so I was trying to get it. The strange thing was, that there was an empty wrapper of a candy bar inside the machine. I tried to manuver around, and tried many times to get the candy bar she wanted, but couldn't get it....
That's when I really got determined. I aimed right for it, and lowered the crane into the candy.....
Guess what I got out?
......the empty wrapper!!!
We were all suprised, and the crane machine assumed I won, so it dropped the wrapper down the chute so I could get it.
Then we all started cracking up hehe...
Out of all things.....the wrapper!! Come on!
My dad tried and got it for her though.
It was hilarious hehe....

Kayleigh
March 26th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Lol, sounds like something that would happen to me. XD And I remember another story...

My church took my class (They seperated kids in age groups for studying) to this lake place for the day to go swimming, have lunch, play, etc. It was a public area, so there were other people there. Well, I was walking around with all of my friends until my friend Tiffany spotted this guy that everyone thought was cute. I'm very shy, so I wasn't about to say anything, but she shouted over, 'I THINK YOU'RE HOT!' That immediately set off a chain reaction, and all of the other girls started to shout the same thing. I kinda just stood there like 'Ehhh...' while they continued shouting dumb embarrassing stuff. I know it must have embarrassed him, and me too! O_o There were families there, and all of those girls were shouting things to him from way across the lake, lol. It was so embarrassing, and I think it scared him, because he never said a thing back to them. He smiled at me though, so I still can tease them about that. =P

Kairi
March 26th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Ahhh Kayleigh and her endless stories of embarrassment and clumsiness. *_*;
This isn't the same guy in the other story who you liked is it? o.o;

Flygon trainer
March 26th, 2004, 11:44 PM
here's one of mine:

I was biking down the road, minding my own buisness, when suddenly this parked car comes out and hits my bike. deciding that this wasn't my day for biking, I decided to walk the dog. then, the same parked car hit me again! I this time went around the car, and walked around the block. them, WHAM! the same parked car, still after me... I finally gave up and went home, but when I was walking into my grandma's driveway, I was attacked by grandma's parked car... then, I was attacked by my gameboy advance, it fell from the sky and hit me in the head! thusly, I named that day, attacking inatimate objects day

Kayleigh
March 27th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ahhh Kayleigh and her endless stories of embarrassment and clumsiness. *_*;
This isn't the same guy in the other story who you liked is it? o.o;
No... I had actually talked to the other one, lol. ^_^; This was just some guy that we saw and thought was cute. But we're not really crazy people, we're just girls... that get a lot of crushes. o_o Except for me; I only have one. The other girls are the crazy ones, honestly!

here's one of mine:

I was biking down the road, minding my own buisness, when suddenly this parked car comes out and hits my bike. deciding that this wasn't my day for biking, I decided to walk the dog. then, the same parked car hit me again! I this time went around the car, and walked around the block. them, WHAM! the same parked car, still after me... I finally gave up and went home, but when I was walking into my grandma's driveway, I was attacked by grandma's parked car... then, I was attacked by my gameboy advance, it fell from the sky and hit me in the head! thusly, I named that day, attacking inatimate objects day
Whoa, talk about coincidences. Was that on Friday the 13th or something? XD J/K

And I've got another one! *gets pelted with tomatoes* Well, it's sort of funny... O_o

A few years ago I went on a cruise with my mom, grandmother, and aunt. It went from Los Angeles through parts of Mexico, and then back. Well, while we were in a town, (Mazaatlan, I think?) we decided to get some sombreros as souveniers. I picked out a cute one, while my mom got my brother one. When we met up with my aunt she was wearing this HUGE, and I mean HUGE sombrero! It had to atleast have been 4-5 feet in width. She wore it all around town, back to the cruise ship, etc. XD It was embarrassing, but it looked funny too.

Pokemaster10000
March 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
A few years ago I went on a cruise with my mom, grandmother, and aunt. It went from Los Angeles through parts of Mexico, and then back. Well, while we were in a town, (Mazaatlan, I think?) we decided to get some sombreros as souveniers. I picked out a cute one, while my mom got my brother one. When we met up with my aunt she was wearing this HUGE, and I mean HUGE sombrero! It had to atleast have been 4-5 feet in width. She wore it all around town, back to the cruise ship, etc. XD It was embarrassing, but it looked funny too.

Ahhh, sounds like Abraham Lincoln's hat. :P

One time, I was getting ice to put in my soda. We were having a party at my aunt's house. I dropped an ice on the floor and my cousin slipped over it a landed flat on his butt on an air-inflated wading pool for babies. Then when we had to leave, he couldn't sit on the car seat because his pants were all wet.

100marios
March 29th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Those are really funny! Now, I have a few more to share.....from Disney!

So, chronologically speaking.....

DAY 1: MGM Studios (My first actual rollercoaster!)
The first funny thing that happened to us, was when we rode on the Tower of Terror. My dad and I were pros since we already went on it, but my sister was a little nervous hehe....
We all exchanged our silly little comments, ('we' being my older sister and dad. My mom and little sister didn't want to go on for obvious reasons)
until it was our turn to go on.
It was....uh....a little different to say the least!
The funny part was the picture. My dad was doing his regular laughing pose (pretty much the same thing he did in the pic we got 7 years ago) my sister was sticking her tongue out, (which she didn't mean to hehe) and I was......pointing...
*takes out wallet and looks at photo*
....to the left.
I was trying to wave outside, but it got me at a bad time. Oh well! Hehe...

Next was on Rockin' Rollercoaster. (which consisted of only my sister and myself)
I have no idea why I was feeling so daring at the moment....especially since it was a......*gulps*
rollercoaster I was going on.
I was fine until one of the speakers said something about "upside down".
Since it was starring Aerosmith, it was talking about music, but I sorta knew we were going to go upside down after that...
Next, you get to see everyone on the ride rocket off. I was feeling a little anxious already, but once I saw one of the limos go from 0 to 60 in about 2 seconds.......I was left twitching.

......suprisingly enough, after all that nonsense, it turned out to be my favorite ride!

....well, day 1 wasn't all too much. We saw Fantasmic, which was really cool, but we didn't stay long. Day 2 and 3 are much better hehe...

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Lol, funny stories. ^_^ I remember at Six Flags we rode the Batman rollercoaster. It's really the only big one that I bothered riding. I'm so chicken on roller coasters. >_>; My aunt went with me the first time, surprisingly. It turned out to be my favorite ride, too! It's very fun.

*~Ashley~*
March 30th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Congrats on your first real rolelrcoaster! I love 'em too! I can't wait to ride the rockin' rollercoaster when I go in August! I used to be scared of them until my dad forced me to go on the Great White in New Jersey. That was my first real coaster... I wasn't so sure I wanted to ride either. But he said I'd be fine so I went with him. And it became my favorite ride there! My first real upside rollercoaster was a little different story... it happened at Six Flags in New Jersey... hmm New Jersey again? I never noticed that before... well anyway! I wasn't with my family for support on this trip, it was with girl scouts and this was one of the only fun moments on that trip. So a bunch of us girls that weren't terrified got in line. Of course I hadn't been on one before but some of the others were really scared! I got stuck next to my friend that the entire way up the first big hill kept repeating, "think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts..." Guess how that made me feel! But once we got off... we went again! It was great. You never know until you try!

lighterhead2001
March 30th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Okay today i visited my friend (my only freind left) and get this she is starting her own fasion statement...i thought o...k... cant be that bad but as i waited for her to change she walked out in her underwear (boxers) and a t shirt i was like OMG!!
she thinks it is so hilarious to be seen like that....talk about embarassing(sp)

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Wow, so I guess I'm not alone! I'm glad I finally went on a rollercoaster. I may be a daredevil guy yet!
Hehe...

Here's some more!

DAY 2: EPCOT A.K.A "Every Person Comes Out Tired"
Actually it means something else, but the guy on the Tram we took old us that just for kicks.

Has anyone ever been on Mission: Space? I had a funny experience.....mostly just because of my sister's and my own silliness.
My whole family went on this, but only my sisters went on the same ship as me (my mom and dad went on another one because there can only be 4 in each ship).
Somehow, we convinced my 6 year old sister to go on it with us. We had to comfort her a lot though.
Ok, in the ride, each of us got a specific task.
Some kid who went with us got the Navigator, who helps plot the direction we have to go.
My litttle sister got the Commandor position, who takes care of a lot of the major things.....and she did a good job!
I got the Pilot, who gets to raise shields and such. (It was actually the best one!)
The funny part was my older sister, who got the Engineer.
She was pretty excited....until she heard her duty...
"start hyper sleep"
.....that was basically all she did hehe...

We joked around on the ride a lot, and even got the kid with us to laugh.
When I saw the earth in screen, I exclaimed, "I can see my house from here!"
....yup! That's me!

Alright, this next one is an actual story.....

My sister and I were walking over to Test Track, when something rather unusual happened.
I was looking around, and I say this guy with wierd hair (clowns hair almost) sitting on one of the curbs, with his head on his hands. I suppose he was depressed. Well, being my jumpy self, when I saw a bird on the corner approaching a pile of food, I exclaimed "Bird!". The bird flew away, as expected, but then the guy gave me one of the queerest looks I have ever seen. I scurried back to my sister after that, who didn't see a thing. I guess the guy was trying to get the bird to come to him. It was his only source of happiness kinda hehe....
*sweatdrops*
That was an awkward situation hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Wow, so I guess I'm not alone! I'm glad I finally went on a rollercoaster. I may be a daredevil guy yet!
Hehe...

Here's some more!

DAY 2: EPCOT A.K.A "Every Person Comes Out Tired"
Actually it means something else, but the guy on the Tram we took old us that just for kicks.

Has anyone ever been on Mission: Space? I had a funny experience.....mostly just because of my sister's and my own silliness.
My whole family went on this, but only my sisters went on the same ship as me (my mom and dad went on another one because there can only be 4 in each ship).
Somehow, we convinced my 6 year old sister to go on it with us. We had to comfort her a lot though.
Ok, in the ride, each of us got a specific task.
Some kid who went with us got the Navigator, who helps plot the direction we have to go.
My litttle sister got the Commandor position, who takes care of a lot of the major things.....and she did a good job!
I got the Pilot, who gets to raise shields and such. (It was actually the best one!)
The funny part was my older sister, who got the Engineer.
She was pretty excited....until she heard her duty...
"start hyper sleep"
.....that was basically all she did hehe...

We joked around on the ride a lot, and even got the kid with us to laugh.
When I saw the earth in screen, I exclaimed, "I can see my house from here!"
....yup! That's me!

Alright, this next one is an actual story.....

My sister and I were walking over to Test Track, when something rather unusual happened.
I was looking around, and I say this guy with wierd hair (clowns hair almost) sitting on one of the curbs, with his head on his hands. I suppose he was depressed. Well, being my jumpy self, when I saw a bird on the corner approaching a pile of food, I exclaimed "Bird!". The bird flew away, as expected, but then the guy gave me one of the queerest looks I have ever seen. I scurried back to my sister after that, who didn't see a thing. I guess the guy was trying to get the bird to come to him. It was his only source of happiness kinda hehe....
*sweatdrops*
That was an awkward situation hehe....
Wow, that bird story's funny, Jordan, lol. That's probably something I would do...^_^; We would have ducks come to the patio outside of our hotel room and they'd bang the sliding door with their beaks--I used to laugh so hard, lol. ^_^;; Yeah, I'm amused by birds. *cough* The thing that amused me even more was when you used the word "queerest," LOL. I never pictured you using that word EVER. *claps* Bravo, now I'm glad you have some zest in your vocabulary! Woo! Hmm, I'm sure I have a funny Universal Studios story. Well, not for me. -__- I think it was actually at Islands of Adventure. We went to the Curious George section with my friend and her little brother. Now every few minutes or so there's this massive bucket of water that fills up and there's this ring that alerts you that it's gonna spill. So my friend and I go up to this balcony thing where the bucket is and there's this button you press to make it spill right then and there. My friend pushes the button--and little did we know the bucket would LEAN OUR WAY and dump it on US. We were absolutely drenched and saturated for hours...I wanted to die, lol...except it was warm so it cooled us off, anyway. Ohwell, there are plenty of water rides that do that to you without the bucket...^_^; Meh.

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Lol, I have another story that involves water...

My grandparents own a lakehouse. They're currently living in it while their new house is being built. (As some of you know, their old one burned.)

Anyways, it was a summer day, and the water had risen up to the point of coming up onto the grass in their yard, due to so much rain. They have two boats, and two jet skis, which we ride quite often when the weather is nice. Well, my grandarents were both sitting in their kitchen, which has huge windows and sliding glass doors so that you can see out and look at the water, etc. My grandfather was staring out, when he said, 'Oh... Look at that jet ski out there...' in a very calm voice. There was one floating out in the water towards the main part of the lake, with nobody on it. It wasn't tied to anything. My grandmother glanced out and nodded, replying with, 'Oh, wow...' They paused for a moment, and then my grandfather shouted 'THAT'S OURS!'
So it turned out that one of their jet skis had slid off of the rail that held it, because the water was so high up. It was just funny how it took them so long to realise that it was theirs. XD Anyways, they did get it out by riding their other jet ski and pulling it back in. (This also happened to their boats too, at the same time. o_o LOL.)

Another funny story would be with those sliding glass doors. My grandmother walks into them a lot, and so she taped big white 'X's on the doors so that she'll be reminded that there's a door there when she goes outside. XD

Pokemaster10000
March 30th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Rollercoaster. (which consisted of only my sister and myself)
I have no idea why I was feeling so daring at the moment....especially since it was a......*gulps*
rollercoaster I was going on.
I was fine until one of the speakers said something about "upside down".
Since it was starring Aerosmith, it was talking about music, but I sorta knew we were going to go upside down after that...
Next, you get to see everyone on the ride rocket off. I was feeling a little anxious already, but once I saw one of the limos go from 0 to 60 in about 2 seconds.......I was left twitching.

......suprisingly enough, after all that nonsense, it turned out to be my favorite ride!

....well, day 1 wasn't all too much. We saw Fantasmic, which was really cool, but we didn't stay long. Day 2 and 3 are much better hehe...

I was gonna go to the same roller coaster but it really suprised me when it got so fast all of a sudden. It counts down from 3 and then it just goes about 100Mph. :P

My first roller coaster was Kraken in Sea World. I read the brochure about it and it says that it is the highest roller coaster in Florida. I got the picture and it shows my dad's head looking down closing his eyes. Guess after that experience I'm all ready for other roller coasters. I also went to the Superman one in Six Flags. It looked really scare since you had to sit horizontally. But it was cool.

*~Ashley~*
March 30th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Rollercoasters are fun! Everyone is afraid and then after they go on one it becomes their favorite ride... usually. My friend hated upside-down rollercoaster. I'm not sure if she liked them at all really but I know she didn't like upside down ones. But when we went to Busch Gardens in NJ she was forced to go on the Alpengeist by one of my other friends... then after she loved it! But unfortunatly I wasn't there to see her go on. I was with someone else at the time.

Six Flags New England is pretty boring... maybe it's cuz I had season passes the first 3 years it was open (6th-8th grade) It gets dull after awhile. But when I went in 8th grade with my class Beverly Mitchell (from 7th Heaven) was there. My friend was obsessed with the show at the time, so when she found out she was there she started freaking out! She was really hyper and we kept kicking her to make her calm down. We were the 1st ones from our school in line for her autograph... I really didn't care but my friend made us all get in line with her. I honestly don't know where it is now... but after we got in line almost my entire class followed us into the line. Then it rained so everyone needed to find someone with a backpack with them to store their signed pictures... I really don't know why I brought that story up but oh well!

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Oh! I've been to the Curious George attraction before! Whenever an attraction involves hitting someone else, everyone seems to aim for me, including kids I don't know hehe.....

Queerest? Yes, doesn't it sound devon aire? Hehe.....
How did ya like that word?

That sounds like something that would be in a movie hehe....
Sliding doors? My house is a lot like that too! We have a lake in back, but instead of the water level rising, its lowering, because there is so little rain.
So much for Spring! The seasons are always messed up here in Florida!

I actually have a story where I ran into one of those glass doors. I've said it on another thread, but I don't know if you guys heard. It didn't tickle, let me tell you that! Hehe.

Yeah! That's why I was so stunned. It looked decent enough.....until it blasted off.
My heart was pounding after that hehe...
And when they started counting down, ugh! I hated that part! Oh the anxiety!

The Rockin' Rollercoaster goes upisde down, but not in a loop. It does it while twisting. In fact, it's hardly even noticable.

Beverly Mitchell!? 7th Heaven!? My mom loves that show! It's almost like an American soap opera hehe...
It does have some really good points to it though. It places the characters into real life situations, such as drinking, smoking, family problems, what not. It also shows the power of family and companionship. My mom really doesn't watch it all too much anymore though. She says that it has gotten a bit too crazy.
........ok, that's enough about 7th Heaven hehe...

Six Flags is boring? Wow, perhaps it's just that one. Isn't it filled with roller coasters of all sorts?

*~Ashley~*
March 30th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Wow you wrote a lot! LOL. But anyways... I don't watch 7th Heaven anymore either... I used to but now I'm just not home at that time. Plus once my friend got obsessed with it I started not liking it anymore!

Yeah, our Six Flags is boring... after going every weekend over the summer for 3 straight years... it gets boring! It's fairly new it opened summer of 2000, so it's still pretty small. There aren't many rollercoasters there... I've been on all of them so many times it's just not a thrill anymore. But yeah... maybe it's just my Six Flags... well it's not mine but you know what I mean!

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 03:47 PM
The one here is really fun... Especially if you go on 'Homeschool Day', which is a special day for homeschoolers and their guests to go. ^_^ The first time we went it was wonderful; there were hardly any lines. (I walked straight up to where you get onto the Batman ride. There were only like 12 people in different lines!) But after a few years, more and more people have heard about it and so it's pretty crowded.

As for the rollercoasters, yep, there are a lot! Like the Superman, Batman, Mr. Freeze, Texas Giant, etc.

lighterhead2001
March 30th, 2004, 03:52 PM
hehehe i homeschool too! and they go skiing
lol

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I did?
*says sarcastically*
Oh, I didn't notice! Hehe....

I used to watch the show a little too, but I wasn't into it like I am with pokemon.

Hmm, anyone would get bored if they rode on an attraction that many times! Makes me wonder where people who work at Disney go for vacation hehe...
...your Six Flags? Where's the deed!? Huh?
...just kidding! Hehe....

'Homeschool Day'?
Gosh, I never thought there would be an event like that. I'm sure you're happy about that though!
I've never been to Six Flags, many because there are a lot of roller coasters....but I am willing to go now!
Is it a lot like Busch Gardens? That place has tons of roller coasters!

lighterhead2001
March 30th, 2004, 04:08 PM
see stupid idaho only has one theme park

Pokemaster10000
March 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Homeschool Day'?
Gosh, I never thought there would be an event like that. I'm sure you're happy about that though!
I've never been to Six Flags, many because there are a lot of roller coasters....but I am willing to go now!
Is it a lot like Busch Gardens? That place has tons of roller coasters!

Island of Adventure also has plenty.
The one in New Jersey is good. There's a lot of things there but the bad part is that there are also a lot of people. I have to wait 2 hours just to go to Superman's Ultimate Flight.

*~Ashley~*
March 31st, 2004, 03:00 PM
Well each Six Flags is different I guess. I've only been to two. New England and Great Adventure in NJ. New England's is boring now and the one in NJ was with girl scouts so that wasn't fun!

Last night I did something really stupid. I was bored so I decided to clean out my desk drawer for some reason. I told you I was bored! So I took out all the oencils and started sharpening them and then putting them into my pencil box all nice and neat. All was going fine until... all of a sudden I hear a SPLASH! Yeah, a splash! I looked up and saw a tall cup of orange juice spilled all over the place. Most of it went into the empty drawer and the pencil box. It made everything all sticky and gross. It was really hard to clean it inside the drawer. I still don't know how I knocked it over. From now on I'm going to try not drinking anything but water in my room!

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Well each Six Flags is different I guess. I've only been to two. New England and Great Adventure in NJ. New England's is boring now and the one in NJ was with girl scouts so that wasn't fun!

Last night I did something really stupid. I was bored so I decided to clean out my desk drawer for some reason. I told you I was bored! So I took out all the oencils and started sharpening them and then putting them into my pencil box all nice and neat. All was going fine until... all of a sudden I hear a SPLASH! Yeah, a splash! I looked up and saw a tall cup of orange juice spilled all over the place. Most of it went into the empty drawer and the pencil box. It made everything all sticky and gross. It was really hard to clean it inside the drawer. I still don't know how I knocked it over. From now on I'm going to try not drinking anything but water in my room!
Hmm, those kind of things seem to happen to me too.
Do I ever learn!?
Well, not really hehe....

Now that I'm starting to overcome my fear of roller coasters, I'm wondering if we'll ever go to Six Flags. My little sister probably wouldn't have a good time there though...

Cassie-chan
March 31st, 2004, 08:46 PM
Well, this didn't happen to me, and it wasn't that embassering, but anyway...

At the First of forth grade (more than a year ago) The teacher said " I'm handing out ditto sheets. Does anyone know what a ditto is?"

Well this one kid yelled out "A POKEMON" The whole class was talking about that for a week... I always thought that was funny

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 08:56 PM
Well, this didn't happen to me, and it wasn't that embassering, but anyway...

At the First of forth grade (more than a year ago) The teacher said " I'm handing out ditto sheets. Does anyone know what a ditto is?"

Well this one kid yelled out "A POKEMON" The whole class was talking about that for a week... I always thought that was funny
That is pretty funny hehe....
Oh! That reminds me!

When I was in Kindergarden in California, my teacher said something kind of funny. I guess she was teaching us about animals when the bell to release us from school came on. My teacher then said, 'Remember class! Cows have three legs!'
She realized what she said and quickly corrected herself, but the damage had already been done. The whole class was cracking up.....
Hey! We were 5 year olds after all! It was pretty funny to us! Hehe..

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 09:01 PM
hehe i like to read these stories and now my freind keeps getting hit on by older males...its like (never mind) they always stop and whistle and yea....oh sorry

way off topic here lol

Cassie-chan
March 31st, 2004, 09:01 PM
That is pretty funny hehe....
Oh! That reminds me!

When I was in Kindergarden in California, my teacher said something kind of funny. I guess she was teaching us about animals when the bell to release us from school came on. My teacher then said, 'Remember class! Cows have three legs!'
She realized what she said and quickly corrected herself, but the damage had already been done. The whole class was cracking up.....
Hey! We were 5 year olds after all! It was pretty funny to us! Hehe..
The teacher is dumber than the kids... thats new.

I don't remember this but a friend claems that in 2ed grade my pants fell down. Not funny-but its embarssing if its true.

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 09:06 PM
hehe i like to read these stories and now my freind keeps getting hit on by older males...its like F*** off! they always stop and whistle and crap....oh sorry

way off topic here lol
Woah there lighterhead! Try to keep the cursing out of these forums. You can fully censor it too, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would not say them at all. Cursing irks me whether it's censored or not.....

That is rather strange though hehe....and kinda scary! Hope your friend finds a way out of that mess hehe...

Pants fell down? I wouldn't want to see that hehe..
*sweatdrops*

I have some more funny stories from Disney, but I'm too tired to type it all up right now hehe.

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 09:09 PM
oh so sorry there it just drives me insane that she does that =S i'll quit

Cassie-chan
March 31st, 2004, 09:11 PM
Woah there lighterhead! Try to keep the cursing out of these forums. You can fully censor it too, but I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't. Cursing irks me whether it's censored or not.....

That is rather strange though hehe....and kinda scary! Hope your friend finds a way out of that mess hehe...

Pants fell down? I wouldn't want to see that hehe..
*sweatdrops*

I have some more funny stories from Disney, but I'm too tired to type it all up right now hehe.
Well, luckly for me, it probley wasn't true. I would think I'd remember that...

*points to self* That person does not like cursing. Unless its the pokemon move curse.

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 09:11 PM
oh so sorry there it just drives me insane that she does that =S i'll quit
Good! Glad to hear it!
...drives you insane that older guys like her?
I'm confused hehe...

Way to go girlgenius! Cursing is vile!
Hehe...

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 09:14 PM
No! she thinks she is a punk by wearing her underwear every where and yea because the "older" guys are about 40 *sweatdrop* i edited my post....dont shoot me!!

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 09:19 PM
No! she thinks she is a punk by wearing her underwear every where and yea because the "older" guys are about 40 *sweatdrop* i edited my post....dont shoot me!!
Eh...now that's really scary!
....but I guess that's just a consequence to what she's doing hehe..

Oh! I was hoping you would! Yeah!
I should've said something.....
*puts away paper and a straw*
I'll get you next time hehe...

Cassie-chan
March 31st, 2004, 09:22 PM
*tries to think of wierd things*

Well... This girl in my class is so stupid!
Questions she once asked:
Do monkeys have ears?
Do monkeys have necks?
Any thing the teacher explaned cleary

Once, at the begining of the year, in library class, the teacher was talking about if lose a book, you have to pay for it. The dumb girl asked "If I lose my book on the bus do I have to pay for it?" Yes. "But what if uh...uh...uh... uh, you like uh... snag your bookbag on the door and lose it..." You still pay for it.

That girl is dumb!!!

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 09:28 PM
hehe sounds like it =D (25...)

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 09:36 PM
Maybe she's just a slow learner hehe....
Hey! It's possible!
Hehe..

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 09:39 PM
Hey...you know...he's right try to become freinds with her....freindship is the most valuble(sp) thing to me pretty much

Rift
April 1st, 2004, 09:22 AM
The other day I was about to eat a popsicle, and since it was so frozen, it immediately stuck to my tongue and lips. I couldn't get it off!!!!! XD I had to put water on it and wait for it to melt before it woud finally come off. Same thing happened to my cousin. It was kinda funny to see us walking around with a popsicle stuck to our mouths.

100marios
April 1st, 2004, 09:31 AM
the other day I was about to eat a popsicle, and since it was so frozen, it immediately stuck to my tongue and lips. I couldn't get it off!!!!! XD i had to put water on it and wat for it to melt before it woud finally come off. same thing happened to my cousin. IT was kinda funny to see us walking around with a popsicle stuck to our mouths.
*shakes head*
Tsk, tsk Scott!
The same thing happened to me when I was little hehe...

My sister actually put a penny inside the socket in the wall. It wasn't very funny then I don't think, but it's funny to look back at it hehe...

Rift
April 1st, 2004, 09:35 AM
Hehe. :D:P It was funny if you had seen it. And couldn't that have electrocuted her? It seems so dangerous! I'm glad she's okay, though.

100marios
April 1st, 2004, 10:21 AM
Hehe. :D:P It was funny if you had seen it. And couldn't that have electrocuted her? It seems so dangerous! I'm glad she's okay, though.
Yeah hehe.....I think that happened to almost everyone!

She only had the penny inside for a second though, so she's alright. A slight shock, but she's ok! Hehe...

Rift
April 1st, 2004, 10:28 AM
Oh, it shocked her a little? :( Wow... Good thing she's okay now!

100marios
April 1st, 2004, 11:34 AM
Oh, it shocked her a little? :( Wow... Good thing she's okay now!
Don't worry!
It was most likely as bad as being shocked by static electricity. No worries!
I'm glad that you're concerned for my sister's well being though. Thanks a bundle!

Kayleigh
April 2nd, 2004, 05:13 AM
Lol, Jordan, you were talking to me all of that time yesterday! XD I switched accounts with Scott. But anyways, it's okay! I have a little brother that I get worried about a lot, so I know how you must have felt.

100marios
April 2nd, 2004, 08:37 AM
Lol, Jordan, you were talking to me all of that time yesterday! XD I switched accounts with Scott. But anyways, it's okay! I have a little brother that I get worried about a lot, so I know how you must have felt.
Gahh!
Well, I thought the response he made about my sister was a little strange, but I had no idea you were the master mind behind it hehe....
And actually, I was only around two or three when it happened to my older sister, so I can't really remember it. She said she did it, so that's where my knowledge of it came from hehe.
I bet I would've been really worried though. I get worried about my little sister quite a bit too.

Kayleigh
April 2nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
Lol. I was trying to act a little bit like him by using those smilies, but yep, that was me! XD I made Scott look sensitive!

Oh, and it was your older sister? I thought it was the younger one. Wow, so that happened a long time ago.

100marios
April 2nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
Lol. I was trying to act a little bit like him by using those smilies, but yep, that was me! XD I made Scott look sensitive!

Oh, and it was your older sister? I thought it was the younger one. Wow, so that happened a long time ago.
Yeah, those smiles really threw me for a loop! You never actually use them yourself........at least not a lot.

My younger sister hardly gets into messes like that. That's because she has a concided older brother to help her out hehe...

Ok, back on topic!

DAY 3: Magic Kingdom

Alright, the first thing that happened was at the shop of the Pirates of the Caribbean. (here's an example of little kids playing with me hehe)
My family and I where looking at the various things, swords, guns, hats, and started to play around with them. My dad, my little sister and I, started a gun fight with our little guns. Each time my little sister would shoot me, I would act it out dramatically. Then, this other little boy started shooting me. I acted dramatically again for him, and he started laughing. We started running around the store shooting eachother. He evem stabbed me in the back with a sword hehe....

Here's another incident with the pictures!

Well, we finally convinced my little sister to go on Spalsh Mountain with us. (it turns out she liked it a lot!) My sister bought a tiny little gun from the Pirates of the Caribbean store, so I wanted to hold it up for the picture. When we got on the boat log, my sister and I were in the third row, and my mom and dad were in the back row, the fourth. Well, I held the gun up, but....something happened. We were planning to buy the pics, but the hand with the gun was right in my dad's face, so all you could see was his hat. It really funny hehe..

Another thing that happened with Splash Mountain was a little misfortune.
There's a bridge that leads over to Splash Mountain,a nd every so often, a burst of water splashes out and showers the people on the bridge. We passed over that bridge around 3 times, and nothing happened to me....and I really wanted to get wet! On the fourth time when we were walking over the bridge coming back from Spalsh Mountain, (I got soaked on the ride) one of the bursts landed right on me.
Refreshing, but not exactly at the ideal moment hehe...

*~Ashley~*
April 2nd, 2004, 05:29 PM
Another thing that happened with Splash Mountain was a little misfortune.
There's a bridge that leads over to Splash Mountain,a nd every so often, a burst of water splashes out and showers the people on the bridge. We passed over that bridge around 3 times, and nothing happened to me....and I really wanted to get wet! On the fourth time when we were walking over the bridge coming back from Spalsh Mountain, (I got soaked on the ride) one of the bursts landed right on me.
Refreshing, but not exactly at the ideal moment hehe...
Oh! I have a story about a flume ride too! Actually two!

One: Last year on my trip to Busch Gardens (I have a lot of interesting stories from that trip... I jus can't remember them all yet!) Well anyway, I went on Escape from Pomeii with my friend. We were the only two on the ride so the guy let us stay on multiple times in a row. Everytime she would get soaked and I sat right next to her and stayed dry. It happened each time too! Then she started getting annoyed at it so she decided to switch seats with me. And she still got wet and I stayed dry! She was so wet she had to buy a sweatshirt to wear to dry her off! I only had a few drops of water on me! It was really funny!

Two: Last summer we went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. One of the nights we decided to stay for the laser light show. So while we were waiting we had time for some more rides. My sister and I decided to go on one of those big flumes. There was also another family on it but it was pretty empty. We got drenched. As in dripping wet. Then of course, knowing us and our stupidity we decided to stand on the bridge while the other family went around again. I didn't expect as much water to hit us as it did! A HUGE, and I mean HUGE! tidal wave hit us! We were so wet! And I didn't have a sweatshirt and my sister had hers around her waist... on the ride! So it was soaking wet too! And we were staying at the park late to watch the show. So we had to sit there on the cold ground soaked. It was really uncomfortable but really funny too! And I have a feeling that won't be the last time I do something stupid like that!

100marios
April 3rd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Oh! I have a story about a flume ride too! Actually two!

One: Last year on my trip to Busch Gardens (I have a lot of interesting stories from that trip... I jus can't remember them all yet!) Well anyway, I went on Escape from Pomeii with my friend. We were the only two on the ride so the guy let us stay on multiple times in a row. Everytime she would get soaked and I sat right next to her and stayed dry. It happened each time too! Then she started getting annoyed at it so she decided to switch seats with me. And she still got wet and I stayed dry! She was so wet she had to buy a sweatshirt to wear to dry her off! I only had a few drops of water on me! It was really funny!

Two: Last summer we went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. One of the nights we decided to stay for the laser light show. So while we were waiting we had time for some more rides. My sister and I decided to go on one of those big flumes. There was also another family on it but it was pretty empty. We got drenched. As in dripping wet. Then of course, knowing us and our stupidity we decided to stand on the bridge while the other family went around again. I didn't expect as much water to hit us as it did! A HUGE, and I mean HUGE! tidal wave hit us! We were so wet! And I didn't have a sweatshirt and my sister had hers around her waist... on the ride! So it was soaking wet too! And we were staying at the park late to watch the show. So we had to sit there on the cold ground soaked. It was really uncomfortable but really funny too! And I have a feeling that won't be the last time I do something stupid like that!
Sorry to say, but I bet I would've laughed!
......that is, if I didn't get hit too. Then I would be shivering like the rest of you guys hehe....
Well, I guess you in one you lose one!
I don't normally get wet on flume rides. I got completely soaked when I rode Popeye's though hehe...
Great stories!

*~Ashley~*
April 3rd, 2004, 01:51 PM
Sorry to say, but I bet I would've laughed!
......that is, if I didn't get hit too. Then I would be shivering like the rest of you guys hehe....
Well, I guess you in one you lose one!
I don't normally get wet on flume rides. I got completely soaked when I rode Popeye's though hehe...
Great stories!
Oh! I laughed too... until I realized we were staying at the park for another two hours and it was getting dark and cold out. But it was really funny! But we were completely drenched in water. Right after my mom wanted to go on those old fashioned cars. So I went with my sister and I let her drive because I was so cold I didn't feel like it. Then once we were done I felt really bad for the people who had to ride after us... they were little kids and our wet clothes left huge wet spots on the seats. I felt so bad...

I usually don't get wet when I want to and when I don't want to get drenched I do! Flume rides always make for good storys... like once at Six Flags it was me, my mom, and my sister. I was a few years ago so my sister was probably around 7. My mom had to help my sister in so she wouldn't fall off the log and land in the water. In the process of trying to put my sister in my mom's sunglasses fell in the water. My mom wears sunglasses everywhere in the summer so she needed to buy new ones. It was funny at the time... but not so much anymore. But flumes never fail to create great stories!

100marios
April 3rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Oh! I laughed too... until I realized we were staying at the park for another two hours and it was getting dark and cold out. But it was really funny! But we were completely drenched in water. Right after my mom wanted to go on those old fashioned cars. So I went with my sister and I let her drive because I was so cold I didn't feel like it. Then once we were done I felt really bad for the people who had to ride after us... they were little kids and our wet clothes left huge wet spots on the seats. I felt so bad...

I usually don't get wet when I want to and when I don't want to get drenched I do! Flume rides always make for good storys... like once at Six Flags it was me, my mom, and my sister. I was a few years ago so my sister was probably around 7. My mom had to help my sister in so she wouldn't fall off the log and land in the water. In the process of trying to put my sister in my mom's sunglasses fell in the water. My mom wears sunglasses everywhere in the summer so she needed to buy new ones. It was funny at the time... but not so much anymore. But flumes never fail to create great stories!
Oh, you guys could've caught a cold....
Chances are I would've done the same exact thing hehe.
.....it just had to be little kids! I can see why you felt that way, but hopefully they worked something out. It's common sense not to sit in a puddle!

Same here! Like in my story, I never catch a break!
Hmm, I would've liked to see the expression on my mom's face if that ever happened to her hehe...
Was it a ride like Splash Mountain? I heard a girl got electricuted when she stepped inside the water.....ehh.....
I can most certainly agree with that! That's one of the reasons why I love water parks so much!

*~Ashley~*
April 3rd, 2004, 02:09 PM
Oh, you guys could've caught a cold....
Chances are I would've done the same exact thing hehe.
.....it just had to be little kids! I can see why you felt that way, but hopefully they worked something out. It's common sense not to sit in a puddle!

Same here! Like in my story, I never catch a break!
Hmm, I would've liked to see the expression on my mom's face if that ever happened to her hehe...
Was it a ride like Splash Mountain? I heard a girl got electricuted when she stepped inside the water.....ehh.....
I can most certainly agree with that! That's one of the reasons why I love water parks so much!
Sure we could've caught a cold... but at an amusement park you don't think of the consequences for your actions! I doubt it'll be the last time we do somethign that stupid! It was fun... my mom warned us first and everything but we still went on!

Yeah, little kids. I really did feel bad... but I don't think the could really avoid the puddles... it was only a two seat car so they really had no choice. Why couldn't have been someone else that had to sit in that car? Why the little girl with the unicorn?

I don't know if you would get electrocuted or not... I think my mom was more worried about her drowning even though it wasn't that deep. It still wouldn't be good to fall in. My sister was, and still is, very tiny. She could've easily fallen in. Either way... better lose sunglasses than my sister...

I can't think of anymore water park stories... but I know that they exist... I'll have to think about it. I'll come up with more! Knowing my family, there's tons of them!

100marios
April 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
Sure we could've caught a cold... but at an amusement park you don't think of the consequences for your actions! I doubt it'll be the last time we do somethign that stupid! It was fun... my mom warned us first and everything but we still went on!

Yeah, little kids. I really did feel bad... but I don't think the could really avoid the puddles... it was only a two seat car so they really had no choice. Why couldn't have been someone else that had to sit in that car? Why the little girl with the unicorn?

I don't know if you would get electrocuted or not... I think my mom was more worried about her drowning even though it wasn't that deep. It still wouldn't be good to fall in. My sister was, and still is, very tiny. She could've easily fallen in. Either way... better lose sunglasses than my sister...

I can't think of anymore water park stories... but I know that they exist... I'll have to think about it. I'll come up with more! Knowing my family, there's tons of them!
I don't blame you.....
It's not everyday you go to an amusement park! I wouldn't let a little water stop me either!
Hehe..

Oh......now I know why you felt bad! I'm sorry to hear that...
Little girl with a unicorn!?
It just doesn't get much worse hehe...

Ah, if you're mom were like mine, she would be worrying about my little sister being electrocuted, drowning, or a plethora of other possibilities. I think it all goes to her head sometimes!
I'm glad you're sister didn't fall in. It's a good thing she has such a good family to help take care of her!

We had a lot happen to us when we went to Wet n' Wild in Orlando. I'm too lazy to say anything right now though hehe...

*~Ashley~*
April 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
I don't blame you.....
It's not everyday you go to an amusement park! I wouldn't let a little water stop me either!
Hehe..

Oh......now I know why you felt bad! I'm sorry to hear that...
Little girl with a unicorn!?
It just doesn't get much worse hehe...

Ah, if you're mom were like mine, she would be worrying about my little sister being electrocuted, drowning, or a plethora of other possibilities. I think it all goes to her head sometimes!
I'm glad you're sister didn't fall in. It's a good thing she has such a good family to help take care of her!

We had a lot happen to us when we went to Wet n' Wild in Orlando. I'm too lazy to say anything right now though hehe...

Yeah, amusement parks are for fun not worrying about how you'll feel after...

Ok! I thought of another! Also involving my sister! It's not a water ride but a ferris wheel at Six Flags. My sister went through a phase where she was terrified of flumes and ferris wheels. It might've been heights in general but she is now over that. I got her riding 200+ foot roolercoasters this summer! But anyways... I think it was the summer between 7th and 8th grade so my sister would've been about 7 at the time. We went to Six Flags with my cousin, Craig (he's my age), and my best friend at the time Jenn. My other cousin didn't want to go because he had to stay home and pack for a camping trip two days later or something. But anyways... we convinced my sister to go on the ferris wheel... and by convinced I think we bribed her! We didn't all fit in one gondola (there was 6 of us I think) so Craig and I went by ourselves. Plus we didn't want to be with my sister. We definately jinxed it though. We wanted my sister to cry... and we kept saying she would but Jenn didn't believe she would cry. Jenn doesn't like heights either. Craig and I kept joking that they were going to get stuck on top... and they did! My sister was in tears! It really shouldn't be that funny... it's kinda mean. But it was hilarious at the time... and now! My sister even thinks it's funny. Craig and I are such jinxes! It was an interesting day!

100marios
April 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Yeah, amusement parks are for fun not worrying about how you'll feel after...

Ok! I thought of another! Also involving my sister! It's not a water ride but a ferris wheel at Six Flags. My sister went through a phase where she was terrified of flumes and ferris wheels. It might've been heights in general but she is now over that. I got her riding 200+ foot roolercoasters this summer! But anyways... I think it was the summer between 7th and 8th grade so my sister would've been about 7 at the time. We went to Six Flags with my cousin, Craig (he's my age), and my best friend at the time Jenn. My other cousin didn't want to go because he had to stay home and pack for a camping trip two days later or something. But anyways... we convinced my sister to go on the ferris wheel... and by convinced I think we bribed her! We didn't all fit in one gondola (there was 6 of us I think) so Craig and I went by ourselves. Plus we didn't want to be with my sister. We definately jinxed it though. We wanted my sister to cry... and we kept saying she would but Jenn didn't believe she would cry. Jenn doesn't like heights either. Craig and I kept joking that they were going to get stuck on top... and they did! My sister was in tears! It really shouldn't be that funny... it's kinda mean. But it was hilarious at the time... and now! My sister even thinks it's funny. Craig and I are such jinxes! It was an interesting day!
I can tell! Hehe...
Sorry for responding so late! I wanted to remember a good story before I said anything......and I did! After this, I can't think of many more Amusement park funny stories....

Ok, I have a nasty tendency of daydreaming while we're roaming around a park and seeing the sights, (How can you blame me?) so that's what this story is about.

We were in the Magic Kingdom, walking around the Ariel's Grotto place when something freaky happened to me. My dad's the easiest person to see in my family, so I was trying to pay attention to what he and he rest of my family were talking about while I was daydreaming. My dad stopped with the rest of my family to check the map, but since I was so occupied I kept on walking. I saw an attraction I wanted to go to, and turned to my dad to ask if we could go but......the guy was obviously not my dad!!
He was wearing a shirt that was the same color as my dad's so when they stopped I didn't notice the change. I didn't say anything to the guy, but I was really freaked out and looked behind me to see my family laughing at me.
It just has to be me hehe....

*~Ashley~*
April 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I can tell! Hehe...
Sorry for responding so late! I wanted to remember a good story before I said anything......and I did! After this, I can't think of many more Amusement park funny stories....

Ok, I have a nasty tendency of daydreaming while we're roaming around a park and seeing the sights, (How can you blame me?) so that's what this story is about.

We were in the Magic Kingdom, walking around the Ariel's Grotto place when something freaky happened to me. My dad's the easiest person to see in my family, so I was trying to pay attention to what he and he rest of my family were talking about while I was daydreaming. My dad stopped with the rest of my family to check the map, but since I was so occupied I kept on walking. I saw an attraction I wanted to go to, and turned to my dad to ask if we could go but......the guy was obviously not my dad!!
He was wearing a shirt that was the same color as my dad's so when they stopped I didn't notice the change. I didn't say anything to the guy, but I was really freaked out and looked behind me to see my family laughing at me.
It just has to be me hehe....
It's okay that you responded late... I'm running out of amusement park stories too. At least I can't think of any more... I know they exist though. I mean with my family and friends there are tons more!

That's happened to me many times before! I always make stupid mistakes mistaking one person for someone else. I just can't think of an example of it right now. Well this ones as close as I can get to it now. I was in 3rd grade. I don't remember what I did wrong but it must've been bad because I remember being grounded... and I don't get grounded a lot. So I was really upset and crying and everything. My mom was really mad at me. So after a few hours I decided to call my mom rather than talk to her face to face. We have two phone lines in our house... one's my grandmother's and the other is my parent's. But I don't know why I decided to call but I did. It seems kinda stupid now. So I called and started crying an apologizing to my mom over the phone. At least I thought it was my mom! Turns out I dialed my best friend's number instead of my own! I was crying to her mom not mine! It was really embarassing! I felt really stupid!

Oh! And that happened to me again! Everytime I call my mom at work she answers Good Afternoon, Mutual Housing. Once... er more than once actually! But once I called her and she didn't say that. I started talking asking her to pick me up or something. Once again turns out she wasn't my mom! Just some other lady that sounds like her on the phone! I'm not the only one to have made this mistake. Everyone seems to think they sound identical on the phone. Now I make sure whoever answers says the same thing as my mom... in my mom's voice! Last time I made the mix-up I could hear them all laughing in the background! I'll make sure not to make that mistake again!

LanceLite
April 12th, 2004, 11:16 PM
hm... long time no post in this thread... unless its a new one... here's a story, funny... too funny.... and embarassing....

it was Arts class @ skool. some sort of an argument was going on between a ex-boyfriend-girlfriend couple. suddenly the girl stuck out her tounge and went "bleaahhh.." which sounded VERY much like someone.. uh.... gassed out... and thats when someone automatically said "HEY WHO FARTED?" and that was the same time someone nearby the girl really gassed out really stinky. we all thought it was her who gassed out but it took us an entire minute to figure it out.

100marios
April 19th, 2004, 08:10 PM
It's okay that you responded late... I'm running out of amusement park stories too. At least I can't think of any more... I know they exist though. I mean with my family and friends there are tons more!

That's happened to me many times before! I always make stupid mistakes mistaking one person for someone else. I just can't think of an example of it right now. Well this ones as close as I can get to it now. I was in 3rd grade. I don't remember what I did wrong but it must've been bad because I remember being grounded... and I don't get grounded a lot. So I was really upset and crying and everything. My mom was really mad at me. So after a few hours I decided to call my mom rather than talk to her face to face. We have two phone lines in our house... one's my grandmother's and the other is my parent's. But I don't know why I decided to call but I did. It seems kinda stupid now. So I called and started crying an apologizing to my mom over the phone. At least I thought it was my mom! Turns out I dialed my best friend's number instead of my own! I was crying to her mom not mine! It was really embarassing! I felt really stupid!

Oh! And that happened to me again! Everytime I call my mom at work she answers Good Afternoon, Mutual Housing. Once... er more than once actually! But once I called her and she didn't say that. I started talking asking her to pick me up or something. Once again turns out she wasn't my mom! Just some other lady that sounds like her on the phone! I'm not the only one to have made this mistake. Everyone seems to think they sound identical on the phone. Now I make sure whoever answers says the same thing as my mom... in my mom's voice! Last time I made the mix-up I could hear them all laughing in the background! I'll make sure not to make that mistake again!
That's never happened to me, but I'm sure it will sometime! That was pretty funny hehe...
And that was interesting Lancelite hehe.

I just remembered one of my door stories!

This was in my old house about a year ago. We had a little closet where the washer and dryer were, that was extremely small (the washer and dryer took up most of the room). I was bringing my clothes and dropping them off inside, when my shirt snagged on the pointy door handle. When I walked out, the door closed, and since my shirt was still attached to the doornob, it made me turn and run into the wall. It was really funny! I've had a few problems with doors..

*~Ashley~*
April 19th, 2004, 08:20 PM
That's never happened to me, but I'm sure it will sometime! That was pretty funny hehe...
And that was interesting Lancelite hehe.

I just remembered one of my door stories!

This was in my old house about a year ago. We had a little closet where the washer and dryer were, that was extremely small (the washer and dryer took up most of the room). I was bringing my clothes and dropping them off inside, when my shirt snagged on the pointy door handle. When I walked out, the door closed, and since my shirt was still attached to the doornob, it made me turn and run into the wall. It was really funny! I've had a few problems with doors..
You have issues with doors while I have issues with coffee tables... what interesting lives we lead!

I've had my fair share of crashing into doors too! I just can't think of an example... well this one is the best I got... but it's not really a door more of a car door!

In 6th grade I was getting out of my dad's camaro. He asked me to hold the pizza. So I held the pizza in one hand and shut the door with the other... unfortuantly I shut the door righton my left thumb! I still don't know how I managed that since Im right handed and I was holding a pizza in one hand... so how did I ever manage to shut my thumb in the door? It's almost impossible! Well anyways... my dad thought the door was locked so he pushed the lock button but the door was unlocked so he ended up locking the door with my thumb in the car! Then he realised what he did and unlocked it! My thumb was black for literally months! I'm surprised my nail didn't fall off after that incident. It was not fun...

100marios
April 19th, 2004, 08:44 PM
You have issues with doors while I have issues with coffee tables... what interesting lives we lead!

I've had my fair share of crashing into doors too! I just can't think of an example... well this one is the best I got... but it's not really a door more of a car door!

In 6th grade I was getting out of my dad's camaro. He asked me to hold the pizza. So I held the pizza in one hand and shut the door with the other... unfortuantly I shut the door righton my left thumb! I still don't know how I managed that since Im right handed and I was holding a pizza in one hand... so how did I ever manage to shut my thumb in the door? It's almost impossible! Well anyways... my dad thought the door was locked so he pushed the lock button but the door was unlocked so he ended up locking the door with my thumb in the car! Then he realised what he did and unlocked it! My thumb was black for literally months! I'm surprised my nail didn't fall off after that incident. It was not fun...
Yeah! The problem is, doors are almost everywhere....I have to constantly be on my guard. I think the same think with the door almost happened again, but I learned from my little mistake!

Wow! Talk about awkward! I don't know what happened, but, like you said, it defenitely must've hurt. Something like that happened to me, but it was when I was teaching my friends how to close the door to our van (it's a little tricky). They're were sitting in the backseat inside while I was inside closing the door without looking.....big mistake. I slammed the door really hard right onto my thumb too! I stopped talking all of a sudden, so my friends were kinda curious as to what happened.
I

Kayleigh
April 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Yikes! >_< I've shut the door on my fingers countless times. It hurts so much.

Oh, and I've got another story! I wasn't there, but I've heard the story from my family and I think it's really funny. I'll tell you their names so you'll know who I'm talking about.

A couple of years ago my mom, (Laura) aunt, (Susie) uncle, (Steve) and grandfather (We call him Pop) went fishing at a lake that they really like. They went on my grandfather's fishing boat. Well, my mom really isn't the type of person that enjoys getting dirty and being out in the woods, so everyone kind of teases her about that. Such as, she wears gloves whenever she's getting the fish off of her hook. XD Anyways, they were all sitting in the boat fishing happily, when my mom saw something moving in the water. It was black, and it was coming straight at them, really fast, non-stop. My mom squinted and looked out at it, trying to focus and see what it was. She patted my aunt on the shoulder and whispered, 'Susie.... is that a snake?' My aunt looked over at it, and then back at my mom with an awkward look and replied, 'That's Pop's lure.' Everyone started laughing at my mom, of course, and wouldn't stop teasing her the whole trip, and even after they got home.

Little did they know the joke was on them...

On the next fishing trip, all four of them went back to the same lake. They were fishing in almost the same exact spot as last time. My mom was looking around, when she shouted, 'There's a REAL snake!!!' Sure enough, a big black one was swimming nearby. My grandfather just looked out and said, 'Sure is!' Everyone kind of looked at it for a while, watching it swim. Then they noticed that it just kept coming and coming and coming and coming. They were expecting it to just swim off, but it was headed straight for them, just like that lure. And it was swimming really fast. You would expect a snake to get scared and go under water, but not this one. When my mom and aunt figured that out, they started screaming and 'dancing' around in the boat while my uncle and grandfather just looked at them like they were psychos. The boat almost turned over! Once the ladies calmed down, they looked out and saw the snake still coming towards the boat. It continued coming, and once it was as close to the boat as it could get, it stuck its head up out of the water and sort of raised up and looked at them. My mom screamed and got her fishing rod and started whacking at the water, while my aunt was busy shouting, 'LAURA! Don't get it angry!' Finally, it swam off and disappeared. So, this time my mom was the one who had the last laugh.

It was just funny how the first time it wasn't a real snake, and the next time it was! XD And it was really big, too. I wish I could've been there, lol.

100marios
April 20th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Woah! How much time elapsed between the two trips? How funny!
That's one of those incidents that isn't funny at the moment, but is worth more then a few laughs when you recall it. I bet everyone has learned to trust your mom a little more hehe...
Nice storytelling!

Ah! I just remember another story! I told CaRtOON this a while back, but I never posted it here. Here goes nothing!

The story starts out with my mom in the kitchen making dinner. She was busy cutting up potatoes when I waltzed into the kitchen to find something to eat. I sat on one of the stools next to the counter where my mom was cutting up the potatoes, (which I had no idea were potatoes) and just started talking to her about what there was to eat. Obviously, she said to wait for dinner. Well, after not eating much that day, I really didn't want to wait, so when I saw the sliced potatoes I mistaked them apples. I grabed one and exclaimed, "Mmm! Apples!", and popped it into my mouth. If any of you have tried eating cold potatoes, you would know just how nasty they taste. I quickly rushed to the garbage and spat it out, while my mom was cracking up from behind me. I pretty much played a trick on myself right there hehe...

You guys should try slicing up some apples and potatoes, and try to trick your family with this little little gag by offering them some hehe...

Flaming Torchic
April 20th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I once got my fingers stuck in between two cairs when I was about 11, and boy did it hurt. >_>'

Anyways, once when I was a little kid, I was in the store with my friend and I REALLY had to go to the washroom, so I asked him if he'd show me where the bathroom is. He just said to go look for it, but I had no clue where it was! So I kind of...wet myself. >_> That is a day I will never forget, unfortunately. =\

100marios
April 20th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I once got my fingers stuck in between two cairs when I was about 11, and boy did it hurt. >_>'

Anyways, once when I was a little kid, I was in the store with my friend and I REALLY had to go to the washroom, so I asked him if he'd show me where the bathroom is. He just said to go look for it, but I had no clue where it was! So I kind of...wet myself. >_> That is a day I will never forget, unfortunately. =\
Eh, both those situations must of been very uncomfortable...
If that happened to me, I doubt I would forget either!

Kayleigh
April 24th, 2004, 08:31 PM
That's one of those incidents that isn't funny at the moment, but is worth more then a few laughs when you recall it. I bet everyone has learned to trust your mom a little more hehe...
Nice storytelling!
I'm not exactly sure, but it definately wasn't very long. It was such an awkward coincidence. o_O; And thanks for the storytelling compliment!

Lol, funny story. I've done that before. My grandmother was peeling them and I decided to try one. >_> Bleh, the raw ones are almost as nasty as onions.

Ooh, how embarrassing! I've never done that in public before, but I could imagine how you must have felt. o.o;

22sa
April 25th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Yikes! >_< I've shut the door on my fingers countless times. It hurts so much.

Oh, and I've got another story! I wasn't there, but I've heard the story from my family and I think it's really funny. I'll tell you their names so you'll know who I'm talking about.

A couple of years ago my mom, (Laura) aunt, (Susie) uncle, (Steve) and grandfather (We call him Pop) went fishing at a lake that they really like. They went on my grandfather's fishing boat. Well, my mom really isn't the type of person that enjoys getting dirty and being out in the woods, so everyone kind of teases her about that. Such as, she wears gloves whenever she's getting the fish off of her hook. XD Anyways, they were all sitting in the boat fishing happily, when my mom saw something moving in the water. It was black, and it was coming straight at them, really fast, non-stop. My mom squinted and looked out at it, trying to focus and see what it was. She patted my aunt on the shoulder and whispered, 'Susie.... is that a snake?' My aunt looked over at it, and then back at my mom with an awkward look and replied, 'That's Pop's lure.' Everyone started laughing at my mom, of course, and wouldn't stop teasing her the whole trip, and even after they got home.

Little did they know the joke was on them...

On the next fishing trip, all four of them went back to the same lake. They were fishing in almost the same exact spot as last time. My mom was looking around, when she shouted, 'There's a REAL snake!!!' Sure enough, a big black one was swimming nearby. My grandfather just looked out and said, 'Sure is!' Everyone kind of looked at it for a while, watching it swim. Then they noticed that it just kept coming and coming and coming and coming. They were expecting it to just swim off, but it was headed straight for them, just like that lure. And it was swimming really fast. You would expect a snake to get scared and go under water, but not this one. When my mom and aunt figured that out, they started screaming and 'dancing' around in the boat while my uncle and grandfather just looked at them like they were psychos. The boat almost turned over! Once the ladies calmed down, they looked out and saw the snake still coming towards the boat. It continued coming, and once it was as close to the boat as it could get, it stuck its head up out of the water and sort of raised up and looked at them. My mom screamed and got her fishing rod and started whacking at the water, while my aunt was busy shouting, 'LAURA! Don't get it angry!' Finally, it swam off and disappeared. So, this time my mom was the one who had the last laugh.

It was just funny how the first time it wasn't a real snake, and the next time it was! XD And it was really big, too. I wish I could've been there, lol.
lol! I x_X don't think I could've got through that without my heart pounding like crazy-LOL.

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 25th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Nice storytelling!

Ah! I just remember another story! I told CaRtOON this a while back, but I never posted it here. Here goes nothing!

The story starts out with my mom in the kitchen making dinner. She was busy cutting up potatoes when I waltzed into the kitchen to find something to eat. I sat on one of the stools next to the counter where my mom was cutting up the potatoes, (which I had no idea were potatoes) and just started talking to her about what there was to eat. Obviously, she said to wait for dinner. Well, after not eating much that day, I really didn't want to wait, so when I saw the sliced potatoes I mistaked them apples. I grabed one and exclaimed, "Mmm! Apples!", and popped it into my mouth. If any of you have tried eating cold potatoes, you would know just how nasty they taste. I quickly rushed to the garbage and spat it out, while my mom was cracking up from behind me. I pretty much played a trick on myself right there hehe...

You guys should try slicing up some apples and potatoes, and try to trick your family with this little little gag by offering them some hehe...
AH! I've done that before! Except I remember asking my Mom if she was making apple pie and she gave me a really weird look (as do most people today, lol) and she said they were potatoes. I noticed she doesn't chop them like apple slices anymore and she leaves the skin on them so I can tell the difference...^_^; Nothing like a cold potato, huh Jordan?

I have a really embarrassing story from today. It's one of those types of embarrassing scenes you see on TV shows with the teenager stuck at some stupid get-together that will make you just want to die from mortification. Okay, after going out to brunch with my cousins and parents this morning we went to go see my uncle in the hospital (my cousins didn't come). So about 20-30 minutes go by, a nurse came in his room to tell him and the visitors to go down to this function room they have to watch some guy play the accordian...^_^;; Mmm, good old-fashioned instrumental music that'll scar my eardrums for life--not my thing. I was hoping that we'd just take him down there so we'd see that he'd be okay...since my aunt was already there with him...then we'd say good-bye. Nope, not with my Dad. He decides to sit down and of course, the accordian guy comes over to our table and introduces himself. He says he's Greek and says how it's close to the Italian culture yadda yadda...my Dad loves this and so he tells him to play all the usual "classics" like "Return to Sorrento" and " O Solo Mio"...yeah, you see where I'm going. Great. It only gets better. I'm the only young PERSON there with the exception of a little girl that looked maybe 10 or 11...but she doesn't count, lol. It wasn't too bad up until the woman organizing the stupid function goes, "Wait! We have a birthday here! So I'd like to take a moment and sing to Paul 'Happy Birthday!'" The guy plays the accordian and she makes everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to this old Paul man. Oh, this is where it takes the cake, people...>_<...the woman goes, "Now, you're going to get something that has never happened to anyone in this world ever before! We're going to sing the barnyard version of 'Happy Birthday!'" I'll take this time to tell you that this so-called "barnyard" version involves quacking and moo-ing. "Let's divide up this half of the room with 'quacks' and this half with moos! Ready? QUACK-QUACK-QUACK-QUACK-QUACK-QUACK...MOO-MOO-MOO-MOO-MOO-MOO..." My half of the room was the quacks. This is where I wanted to crawl into the gas pipe and light a match...lol. Even so that I didn't know anyone there...it was just that I was pretty much the youngest one...and it was so embarrassing. *runs away* O_o

100marios
April 28th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I'm not exactly sure, but it definately wasn't very long. It was such an awkward coincidence. o_O; And thanks for the storytelling compliment!

Lol, funny story. I've done that before. My grandmother was peeling them and I decided to try one. >_> Bleh, the raw ones are almost as nasty as onions.

Ooh, how embarrassing! I've never done that in public before, but I could imagine how you must have felt. o.o;
It must've been her motherly sense or something. That's what my mom always says when coincidences like that happen to her hehe...

This is not the actual story I was going to tell, but I thought this was pretty interesting....
This evening, when we were having dinner, I had a terrible time with pourng the juice from the pitcher. My mom was yelling at me and such because I was making a mess. Later on, my sister made the same mistake, and exclaimed, "Oops! I just pulled a Jordan!" This defenitely caught my attention! Not only because of the calling of my name, but it reminded me of what happened with you Kayleigh! Talk about wierd coincdences hehe...

That was funny Chrystie, hehe...
I room full of adults "quacking" and "mooing" has to be one of the strangest things that could happen to a person! Too bad I wasn't there! Hehe..

Kayleigh
May 14th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Lol, wow. What a weird coincidence. O_o And those are all really funny stories! I have a few new ones, but I'm too tired to type them up right now. Maybe tommorow...

100marios
May 14th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Lol, wow. What a weird coincidence. O_o And those are all really funny stories! I have a few new ones, but I'm too tired to type them up right now. Maybe tommorow...
I was shocked when they said it!
I guess my sister and my dad made it up one day when they were driving around in the car.

All righty! I have one too, and seeing as how I still have quite a bit of energy left...
*bites an ice cream sandwich*
I'll tell it hehe..

This happened when I was around 4, I think. I really had a way with words back then, as you will soon see.

I'm not sure if it goes this way exactly, but this is how I remember it...

My family and I were on a cruise back when we used to live in California. I guess my mom and dad were talking as my sister and I watched the sunset on the edge of the boat. It was really a sight to see, and my sister exclaimed, turning to me, "Isn't it just beautiful, Jordan?"
In response, I looked at her, at the sunset, unclipped my sandals and threw them overboard.
Yeah, I was a real smooth talker back then hehe...

*~Ashley~*
May 14th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah, real smooth talker Jordan! But sunsets on cruises really are pretty. If I can find a picture from ours maybe I can get it on here somehow...You threw them overboard? Well when your 4 you do weird things! I did too. Let's see... when I was 4 where did I go on vacation? Ah ha! California. We stayed with my dad's friend. I don't really remember much from this trip other than pictures though. Anyway we have this one picture of where there were a whole bunch of geese hanging around. Then all of a sudden they started running towards me! I was so tiny back then, being four and all! So I ran and hid behind my dad's friend so they wouldn't attack me. I know it's not really funny or anything but it's the best I got in the middle of the night when I'm sick... the only reason I can't come up with any good 4 year ikd stories is because that was my last year as an only child so I didn't have my sister to do stupid things with!
I must have funny cruise stories too somewhere... but I'll have to think about it.

100marios
May 14th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Yeah, real smooth talker Jordan! But sunsets on cruises really are pretty. If I can find a picture from ours maybe I can get it on here somehow...You threw them overboard? Well when your 4 you do weird things! I did too. Let's see... when I was 4 where did I go on vacation? Ah ha! California. We stayed with my dad's friend. I don't really remember much from this trip other than pictures though. Anyway we have this one picture of where there were a whole bunch of geese hanging around. Then all of a sudden they started running towards me! I was so tiny back then, being four and all! So I ran and hid behind my dad's friend so they wouldn't attack me. I know it's not really funny or anything but it's the best I got in the middle of the night when I'm sick... the only reason I can't come up with any good 4 year ikd stories is because that was my last year as an only child so I didn't have my sister to do stupid things with!
I must have funny cruise stories too somewhere... but I'll have to think about it.
Hehe, yup!
I really don't know why I did it, but I do know that my mom wasn't all too happy when I did it hehe...
It would be cool if you could get them on! I hope you find them!
The sunset really was pretty. It's one of the best spots to see one from! Far out in the ocean!

You're sick?! Ehh, so I guess the symptoms you said before really did lead up to something. I'm sure you'll get well soon! I know it!
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but staying up late really doesn't improve the situation. You need to get your rest!
(Great, now I sound like an idiot....*sweatdrops*...)

Aww, I can just imagine the whole scene hehe...
You were probably the same size as the ducks at that age, so I can see why you did that!
Something similar to that happened to me. We went to Utah for the summer one year, to vist my grandparents. My grandpa, my sister, and I, went out to the pond to feed the ducks. There were a lot of trees around the area, plus it was next to a bridge, so we didn't see what was coming. Out of nowhere, this giant goose came out and scared all the ducks away, trying to get the food for itself. This thing was enormous! I was ten then, so I didn't really move or anything, but it was around the same size as me, more or less.
My sister and I were together a lot ever since we were young, (There's a one year and 10 month age difference between us, she being older one) so we both experienced many of the same things.

*~Ashley~*
May 14th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Hehe, yup!
I really don't know why I did it, but I do know that my mom wasn't all too happy when I did it hehe...
It would be cool if you could get them on! I hope you find them!
The sunset really was pretty. It's one of the best spots to see one from! Far out in the ocean!

You're sick?! Ehh, so I guess the symptoms you said before really did lead up to something. I'm sure you'll get well soon! I know it!
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but staying up late really doesn't improve the situation. You need to get your rest!
(Great, now I sound like an idiot....*sweatdrops*...)

Aww, I can just imagine the whole scene hehe...
You were probably the same size as the ducks at that age, so I can see why you did that!
Something similar to that happened to me. We went to Utah for the summer one year, to vist my grandparents. My grandpa, my sister, and I, went out to the pond to feed the ducks. There were a lot of trees around the area, plus it was next to a bridge, so we didn't see what was coming. Out of nowhere, this giant goose came out and scared all the ducks away, trying to get the food for itself. This thing was enormous! I was ten then, so I didn't really move or anything, but it was around the same size as me, more or less.
My sister and I were together a lot ever since we were young, (There's a one year and 10 month age difference between us, she being older one) so we both experienced many of the same things.
Yeah cruises are a great place to see the sunset. I do know where the pictures are since the cruise was only in 2002. The only problem is they're not on my laptop... they're on my dad's. So I'll have to borrow the disk tomorrow and see if I can upload one.

Yes I'm sick... kinda. It's more like I still have the same symptoms only worse. I did go to school though but not work. Being outside in the sun probably wouldn't have been a good idea anyway. I know I should sleep... but there is a reason I'm up this late! See if you didn't notice I wasn't online for the past 4 hours... I was taking a nap. Actually I wanted to watch tv and lay down. Turns out I fell asleep instead. I was planning on getting back on at 10:30 but that didn't work out. Then about an hour ago I heard something and it turned out to be my grandmother turning off my light. That woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep so I have to wait until I get tired now... that's the only reason I'm still up.

Geese are scary when your only like 3 feet tall. So I ran and hid. I don't remember much about this trip though. I was still little and since I was still an only child at the time I was kinda on my own and I had no onemy age to play with. Once my sister was born it made trips much more interesting! Half my stories have been about or included her! Unless they were ones that involved me getting hurt. Another story that involves ducks and my sister... there's probably more than one though... was in Disney so I was 10 and she was 4. We were going mini golfing and there was a place to buy food for the ducks to feed them. So of course my sister had to feed them! She took the food in her hands and started throwing it at the ducks! Not to the... at them! Then she started chasing them around and wondering why they were running away! But she was only four so she didn't really know better. But I guess it was funny at the time!