September 7th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Umbreon and Espeon, don't you agree?

Red X
September 7th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I'd put Celebi as the hardest to get.

Radikaru
September 7th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Event Pokémon.
Or Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, in my opinion.

7rial 0F Doom
September 7th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Well...I'll have to say Celebi.

Dr.Stiles
September 7th, 2007, 02:40 PM
no umbreon and espeon are pretty easy to get :D
the hardest two would have to be celebi and hmm...mesprit maybe?

Katalyst
September 7th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Celebi, Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, Darkrai... But I believe they are Celebi and Arceus.

Ichida
September 7th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Feebas, for only being on 4 random tiles, and Celebi, since it didn't legally exist in the English games for a while.

J-Rad
September 7th, 2007, 02:45 PM
event pokes. Every time there is one I have to go some where else or I don't heaer about it.
Feebass also. It took me forever. I once gave up and was fishing in that area for some apparent reason adn found one.

Ayano Katagiri
September 7th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Event Pokemon as you actually have to travel there... Gaah.

Otherwise, the ones which are rare and only appear from time to time.

Ichida
September 7th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Event Pokemon as you actually have to travel there... Gaah.

And out of that instance of laziness, practicality, and collector's desire, the Action Replay was spawned.

Ayano Katagiri
September 7th, 2007, 05:47 PM
And out of that instance of laziness, practicality, and collector's desire, the Action Replay was spawned.

Exactly. Nintendo Events don't even happen in this country so um.. those kind of Pokemon are left only to one method of collection.

Aruseus Rider
September 7th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I compeletly agree with the event legends.Err...Uxie.
(had to use Master ball.)

akatsuki9
September 8th, 2007, 11:55 AM
arceus and shaymin
i want them but we cant here
PC LET US TRADE ACREUS AND SHAYMIN

Drakorn
September 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I think Umbreon and Mew are the hardest. Umbreon for the apparent reason 12am to 12pm, that is hard for me as I don't have the time while I am at college. And for Mew, is everyones reason, as it is an event.

Faceless*
September 8th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I say Celebi, and Cresselia, the 2 C's

Azonic
September 8th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Celebi and probably Milotic. Though I have millions.

Neo Android
September 8th, 2007, 01:01 PM
even pokemon since theres never an even here in ireland and feebas i still havent found em.

Gbj153
September 9th, 2007, 06:40 AM
i put spheal and growlit as my hardest, i only have diamond and no one will trade lol

Tabbloza
September 9th, 2007, 07:31 AM
All Pokemon are fairly easy to get in D/P now with the GTS, trading, radar, swarms, etc. Finding legit event Pokemon are pretty hard to get though.

Aegis
September 9th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I'd put Celebi as the hardest to get.

Well...I'll have to say Celebi.

Why? Mew, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arcues are event Pokemon just like Celebi.

Anyway, other than the event Pokemon, I'd say that Cresselia and Mesprit are the hardest two to catch.

Willbey
September 9th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Well, Arceus is quite hard. But if you have a master ball it would be very easy. Event pokemons are quite hard to get as well. Like speed deoxys, it wasted me 34 Great balls& 23 Ultra balls!

PokeWarped
September 9th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Arceus and Celebi, because one is impossible to get legitly for now, and the other is only found in one country.

Jamie006
September 11th, 2007, 03:25 AM
I'd say that the Latis and the Legendary Beasts are pretty hard to capture, especially since finding them is so difficult because at first, you don't even know where to start looking and just have to wander around until you bump into one of them.

Then you have to track them down, and there's the matter of keeping them from running away...

Apathetic_Yen
September 11th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Any event pokemon and definately the three dogs in G/S/C. The runners in the new games seemed way easier (seeing that I caught them and not the dogs) but maybe that's because I was stupid back then.

J Dog
September 11th, 2007, 09:57 PM
milotic.
id say making pokeblock after pokeblock gets pretty tedious and mind numbingly dull....

Tanooki
September 11th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Magikarp. *shot*

Event Pokemon are all hard to get... with the exception of Mew, which is easily obtained (glitch free!) if you know what to do. The others are all only caught through events, and the average fan won't have the resources to actually get them. Their not regular catachable Pokemon, so they really shouldn't count.

Hardest regular Pokemon to catch? I'd go with any of the legendary dogs in Gold/Silver/Crystal or Latias and Latios. Mainly because they all run away so quickly.