PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]

Jinona
June 14th, 2004, 11:08 AM
All right guys this is related to the trainer cards [request] thread I will be helping Goten Shy and co. with custom trainer sprites for the cards if you want a custom trainer sprite for your requested card post it there then post it over here and I will try to get it to ya as soon as possible. and I did get permision from Casty so I'm not just doing this on my own.

here's an example of what I'll do I did this one by accident it was supposed to be Junichi's; the second one is mine.

DarKNezZ
June 18th, 2004, 10:00 AM
can i plz have a steven with a cape(jacket) like lance do/did and with a masterball in his hand, and a Absol almost around him...

Jinona
June 18th, 2004, 11:54 AM
can i plz have a steven with a cape(jacket) like lance do/did and with a masterball in his hand, and a Absol almost around him... all right I'm on it I should have it later today maybe tomorrow.

edit: here you go it's done.

Toothache
June 18th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Polite Request for a Trainer Card here... I'll give you the complete specs (if possible, if not I'll be happy with something that comes close :-) )

Trainer No: 43721

Thor | Toothache

Trainer Image: Male Pkmn Ranger

A Happy Guy
Adopted Pokemon: Hypno
Fave Pkmn Type: Electric/Flying
Ideal Pokemon Squad: Zapdos, Skarmory, Tauros, Scyther, Golem, Articuno

Hope I'm not being too demanding. ^^

Thanks in advance

Castrainer
June 18th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Polite Request for a Trainer Card here... I'll give you the complete specs (if possible, if not I'll be happy with something that comes close :-) )

Trainer No: 43721

Thor | Toothache

Trainer Image: Male Pkmn Ranger

A Happy Guy
Adopted Pokemon: Hypno
Fave Pkmn Type: Electric/Flying
Ideal Pokemon Squad: Zapdos, Skarmory, Tauros, Scyther, Golem, Articuno

Hope I'm not being too demanding. ^^

Thanks in advance

NO REQUESTS HERE! People, We have our Requests thread! Cant ya read the title of this thread?
*feels sad by beeing rude*

Toothache
June 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Sowwy. Got the wrong thread.. I'll fix it now

DarKNezZ
June 19th, 2004, 02:08 AM
WoW it is sooo cool, can i have a orther 1 to?? it should be like this=
the team magma leader, with two jedi swords... 1 in each hand...
PS you RoX i give them 10/10

Jinona
June 19th, 2004, 04:12 PM
WoW it is sooo cool, can i have a orther 1 to?? it should be like this=
the team magma leader, with two jedi swords... 1 in each hand...
PS you RoX i give them 10/10 Why thank yous :D . I'll get right on that. I'll try my best to do any sprite you want I can also recolor some pokemon sprites [maybe]

edit: I hope I did it right I was trying to figure out how to do the one in his left hand but ended up doing that hope I got them the right color.

Blazken56842
June 19th, 2004, 11:15 PM
I have a request for a trainer card.
Can I have one with the starting boy with black hair and a red and black headband With a red shirt and black pants
A pokemon a holacholic
My adopted pokemon is Latias
Fav pokemon fire and flying
My lineup pokemon are Blazken,Swampert,Sceptile,Gourdon,Latios and Rayquaza

Thanks you can send it to Blazken56842

Cyndaquil
June 20th, 2004, 01:13 AM
NO Trainer Cards Requests! *Points to the "Trainer Cards [Requests]" topic with an angry look!*

Ytnim
June 20th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Well I have a sprite here but it needs to be changed so it can go on a trainer card. It needs to be bigger I think and to be transparent, not white around it. I made it with paint so I don't think its too bad.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5948&stc=1

Blazken56842
June 20th, 2004, 08:21 AM
All right guys this is related to the trainer cards [request] thread I will be helping Goten Shy and co. with custom trainer sprites for the cards if you want a custom trainer sprite for your requested card post it there then post it over here and I will try to get it to ya as soon as possible. and I did get permision from Casty so I'm not just doing this on my own.

here's an example of what I'll do I did this one by accident it was supposed to be Junichi's; the second one is mine.

HI. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could make me a trainer card.
Please beacuse everywhere else I went to they kept taking me to this thing about pikachu die.

If you can send me one I would appreciate it.
Thanks
I would like my trainer to be the starting boy trainer with ablack hair,red thing that goes on his head,red shirt,black pants,and red and black shoes

Then my adopted pokemon is Ivysaur
Then my favorite type of pokemon are fire and water
Then my starting pokemon are Swampert,Blazken,Secptile,Latios,Gourdon(don't know if that is how you spell it),and Corsala

Jinona
June 20th, 2004, 10:18 AM
HI. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could make me a trainer card.
Please beacuse everywhere else I went to they kept taking me to this thing about pikachu die.
If you can send me one I would appreciate it.
Thanks
I would like my trainer to be the starting boy trainer with ablack hair,red thing that goes on his head,red shirt,black pants,and red and black shoes
Then my adopted pokemon is Ivysaur
Then my favorite type of pokemon are fire and water
Then my starting pokemon are Swampert,Blazken,Secptile,Latios,Gorudon(don't know if that is how you spell it),and Corsala All ryighty guys I'm trying to be nice but pleez if you read my first post it quite clearly says that I will only do custom trainer sprites sadly to say I can't do actual cards so yes Blazken56842 I can do the trainer for the card but I can't do the rest

Zeo
June 20th, 2004, 10:43 AM
All ryighty guys I'm trying to be nice but pleez if you read my first post it quite clearly says that I will only do custom trainer sprites sadly to say I can't do actual cards so yes Blazken56842 I can do the trainer for the card but I can't do the rest

You tell im'!

also. I can edit trainer sprites so if ya want I can help you with this

Jinona
June 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM
You tell im'!

also. I can edit trainer sprites so if ya want I can help you with this thank you I think I can handle this so far I'll tell you if I need your help okieday?

edit: here's some more sprites the first one is for Blazken, personally like the second one alot, oh and if you use my sprites pleez remember to give credit.

Mew9
June 21st, 2004, 09:42 AM
Could u get me a white guy w/ a red headband? Mayb a couple so i can pick which 1 i like the best. Thanz!

Jinona
June 21st, 2004, 10:09 AM
Could u get me a white guy w/ a red headband? Mayb a couple so i can pick which 1 i like the best. Thanz! what do you mean by "a white guy"?

B.Coen
June 24th, 2004, 10:40 AM
hey i was wondering if you could clean up the sprite on my card

please and thanx

nova
June 27th, 2004, 07:47 PM
can i have a black charizard(see attachment)behind team magma leader holding a masterball in 1 hand?

DarKNezZ
June 28th, 2004, 07:55 AM
can i have a mini icon Blaziken with a jedi sword??

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2004, 02:38 AM
May I have the sprite below,with blue sprakles,insted of green.Brown jeans,insted of a dress.Brown T-shirt under white jacket and brown floopy hat?Thankies a bunch...
http://pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer53.png

omarfr
June 30th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Can I have a Shrek sprite, Four Swords Links in Pkmn Trainer form, Harvest moon A wonderful life sprite

Jinona
June 30th, 2004, 09:40 AM
All right guys put all the requests on hold for a little while. I need to do these ones before I do any more. and you omarfr I can't do that.

Destructo
June 30th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Can I have a goth dude? PLZ, thx

Meh.....

Jinona
June 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Can I have a goth dude? PLZ, thx

Meh.....people pleez be more specific "Can I have a goth dude?" isn't gonna cut it I need to know what the trainer you want is or give me the sprite of the trainer if you don't know what they are called

oh and I have chichimi's sprite I hope I got it right

nova
June 30th, 2004, 12:59 PM
hello? im i ever gonna get my sprite?

Jinona
June 30th, 2004, 01:02 PM
hello? im i ever gonna get my sprite?yes I'm working on it right now just hold yer horses. I've got a quetion though do you want me to color the magma leader like all the rest of the ones in your signiture?

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2004, 01:13 PM
people pleez be more specific "Can I have a goth dude?" isn't gonna cut it I need to know what the trainer you want is or give me the sprite of the trainer if you don't know what they are called

oh and I have chichimi's sprite I hope I got it right
You did!Thankies again!I will thank you for the sprite!How do I get the code for it though?

Jinona
June 30th, 2004, 02:29 PM
You did!Thankies again!I will thank you for the sprite!How do I get the code for it though? you right click the sprite go to properties highlight the address and copy it to where ever you are going to put it just remember don't claim it as your own.

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2004, 02:33 PM
oh don't worry!I was planing to give you the credit!

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2004, 02:40 PM
ummm..can you pm it to me without the attachted image thing? see I have a mac,And the macs, my grandma said,they don't have left and right clickers.So,HELP!T_T

parallelzero
June 30th, 2004, 02:43 PM
do u have any sprites from Fr/ Lg? because i need the male trainer(the one you control) to be edited

nova
June 30th, 2004, 02:59 PM
yes i want them like the one in my signature

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Nova,I think She might be doing it now,based on the fact that she's not here right now.And you may have posted before me,but maybe your's is harder.Rome wasn't built in a day.

Mew13
June 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I hope I'm not adding too much to the work load.... but I need a Trainer sprite for my trainer card and am not nearly good enough to do it myself.....

Could I get a http://pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer53.png with Black hair and a Raichu standing beside her? That would be great!!

nova
June 30th, 2004, 07:19 PM
sorry i didnt notice there was a second page sorry

Jinona
July 1st, 2004, 04:23 PM
sorry i didnt notice there was a second page sorryNova your sprite is really hard to do I am working on it the sprite of the Charizard that you gave me was kind of in bad shap so I'm looking for a charizard sprite that is recolorable so when I do get you're sprite done You will have a newly done charizard behind the magma leader. okie I am working on Nova's and all of the others too.

now I have announcements

1. This thread with be closed to all requests for a while until I can get all the other requests filled so wait a little while I will get back to you

2. I only do these type of sprites http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs156.gif not these http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsicon156.gif

nova
July 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
sorry about the pic i was rushed to re-color it

aRedMoon
July 3rd, 2004, 12:50 AM
No request, I just wanted to thank you for being so kind as to fill these requests. It's helped a LOT as I suck at spriting. ^^;

EttoreG
July 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
If possible i want this sprite:fr/lg Gary with black hair, blue(like jeans) pants, red shirt, & black shoes. If Possible with a Wurmple near him!
Thanks a lot

Sorry,before I've posted in the wrong topic... -_-

nomed666
July 3rd, 2004, 07:17 AM
if possible can i have lance from pokemon silver/gold. please

Mew9
July 3rd, 2004, 09:49 AM
sorry for not replying, i couldn't find this thread 4 a long time. I wanted a white guy w/ a red headband and blond hair, u no, not a latino or cocasion or nething (not being racist, just sayin i'm white and want a white guy). I don't care wat the sprite, just as long as it has a red headband and blond hair.

Mew13
July 3rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
This thread isn't taking any more requests for awhile!! ^^^^READ THE ABOVE POSTS^^^^!

Mew9
July 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
well, SORRY! Some people don't believe in reading. gosh, throw me a bone.

aRedMoon
July 4th, 2004, 12:18 AM
What's so hard about reading really? -.-;

And she put it in big letters, so it really isn't all that hard to miss.

EttoreG
July 4th, 2004, 12:23 AM
i have read... -_-
Only, my request is writed.
When the others are done, is possible to have mine?
Or i must write all again?

Mew9
July 4th, 2004, 10:11 AM
JKaizer, how can u say its not that hard to read when it seems like u've never even read my trainer card request!!! I've been waitin 1 month and 12 days - but whose counting! Obviously not u!

EttoreG
July 5th, 2004, 10:35 AM
I must wait for a lot to have my sprite?

Jinona
July 5th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I must wait for a lot to have my sprite? no I'm working though I plan to put all of them up at one time I'm almost done just wait a little longer and I really doubt you guys wish to here me tell why I'm going so slow it's actually a pretty good reason.

EttoreG
July 6th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Jinona, no problem!
Is only a question!
I wait, I wait :)

Yami Tolas
July 6th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Jinona hey i wanted to tell you you're doing a good job with the editing and i can help you if you need any help. You might not need it but felt like i should at least tell ya you have some help if you need it :)

Jinona
July 6th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Jinona hey i wanted to tell you you're doing a good job with the editing and i can help you if you need any help. You might not need it but felt like i should at least tell ya you have some help if you need it thank you

Jinona, no problem!
Is only a question!
I wait, I wait um I can do your request but there's a slight problem I can't find any Gary sprites so if you can direct me towards one it'd be really helpfull.

I wanted a white guy w/ a red headband and blond hair, u no, not a latino or cocasion or nething. I don't care wat the sprite, just as long as it has a red headband and blond hair. I'm going to work on yours.

Oh and Mew13 I have yours finished and attatched to this post

and Nova I'm working on yours its almost done.

and there was another guy up there nomad666 I think I can't do yours.

EDIT: Nova your sprite is completed I hope you like the re-colored Charizard :D :pokeball:

nomed666
July 6th, 2004, 08:10 AM
if you can't do then can i have the team magma leader please?

Jinona
July 6th, 2004, 09:17 AM
if you can't do then can i have the team magma leader please? really you just want your average magma leader nothing special done to it? :\ oh well okay here he is

nova
July 6th, 2004, 06:49 PM
thank you very much lalalalala

ash_misty4ever
July 7th, 2004, 09:42 AM
May I please have a trainer sprite?

hair color: blonde
t-shirt: red
shorts: long, baggy, khaki shorts
other: holding Pokeball in one hand, and blue lightsaber in other

can she have a stance like the girl in this sprite?

I don't know if thats as much info as you need, but however it turns out, I'll like it!

Jinona
July 9th, 2004, 11:39 AM
May I please have a trainer sprite?

can she have a stance like the girl in this sprite?

I don't know if thats as much info as you need, but however it turns out, I'll like it! all right I'll start working on that oh and that sprite all ready has a pokeball in her hand

I am now takeing a few requests

NOT_A_MONKEY
July 9th, 2004, 01:26 PM
can I have a sprite of fang from dave the barbarian to be used as my avatar?

capalex65
July 9th, 2004, 02:43 PM
hair color: Black
t-shirt: black
pants: black
other: has a gold half mask on left side of his head, has Jirachi's cape, has lugia's eye things on his right eye and has Deoxys's tentacls like arms

Pokepoop
July 9th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Can you do this sprite http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer17.png but with brown hare, a orange shirt, blue pants and a pokeball in his hand? please.

Jinona
July 9th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Can you do this sprite http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer17.png but with brown hare, a orange shirt, blue pants and a pokeball in his hand? please. Okay I know I just reopened the requests but now I fear I must close it again while I do these I don't want to get like last time and have a buch of people sore at me cuz I didn't have their requests in soon enough.

oh and you up there um I think your name's NOT_A_MONKEY I've allready stated the kinds of sprites I will do and even gave examples so, no.

Jerkyguy
July 10th, 2004, 04:10 AM
I want the bottem of the guy with the "pokemon" pants on
and the top of the dragon trainer
with Rayquaza behind him...

Jinona
July 10th, 2004, 06:51 AM
I'm done with Pokepoop and Jerkyguy's sprites so far here they are now I just have to finish Capalex65 and ash_misty4ever's sprites and I will reopen the requests. so here are the sprites.

Pokepoop
July 10th, 2004, 09:55 AM
I'm done with Pokepoop and Jerkyguy's sprites so far here they are now I just have to finish Capalex65 and ash_misty4ever's sprites and I will reopen the requests. so here are the sprites.

Thanks jinona! Now i have a sprite of me! well, almost :)

Yami Tolas
July 10th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Here's a gary sprite for you

Jinona
July 10th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Here's a gary sprite for you Um I can't see it

aRedMoon
July 10th, 2004, 08:56 PM
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7001

There ya go.

Yami Tolas
July 11th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Did that work what JKaizer did. Let me know plz. Also Can anyone see my trainer cards in my sig cause i can't see them.Good Day

Jinona
July 12th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Did that work what JKaizer did. Let me know plz. Also Can anyone see my trainer cards in my sig cause i can't see them.Good DayYeah it worked wow and those are perfect does it matter which on I use.

that's whats in your signiture? they don't show up for me either are you sure you put them in right?

EDIT: AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! I was just doing the gary sprite request I had all of them done and was about the post them when I lost them all of them every single pixel so now I've got to redo them all, AAHHHHH!!!

Yami Tolas
July 12th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Yea i probably did something wrong though i have no idea what lol it looks right in my editing my sig. Oh wow that bites.

Jinona
July 12th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I've redone the gary srites the first ones I did the hair looked better but here they are just tell me which one you want :D .

DragonLover
July 12th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Hi I was wondering if I could have a yellow haired lance with a black cape and if I could have a pokeball in his hand? Thanks if you can

Jinona
July 12th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Hi I was wondering if I could have a yellow haired lance with a black cape and if I could have a pokeball in his hand? Thanks if you can I'm sorry but I can't find any Lance sprites so you'll have to send me one

I just realized something those Gary sprites that I did earlier they aren't showing up in my post could some one help me?

oh and I'm going to take a couple more sprite requests if I have forgoten any requests please post them for me.

aRedMoon
July 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Gary sprites:
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7046
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7047
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7048
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7049
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7050

Hope that helps. ^___^

Jinona
July 13th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Gary sprites:
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7046
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7047
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7048
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7049
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7050

Hope that helps. ^___^ It worked now I just gotta figure out who wanted those sprites

capalex65
July 13th, 2004, 01:31 PM
hair color: Black
t-shirt: black
pants: black
other: has a gold half mask on left side of his head, has Jirachi's cape, has lugia's eye things on his right eye and has Deoxys's tentacls like arms

when do i get mine

BigBoss
July 13th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Hey I want these attachments In one sprite. on the card, Take the hero sprite out. I want a Dark Charizard in Front of the Hero Sprite Blowing out fire
all in one sprite,no card, get rid of that. The Hero is on the card attatchment(I don't know how to take the sprite out) And the Charizard is attached too.

Jinona
July 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM
when do i get mine

I'm working on yours man your request is tough first I had to pick out which sprite would look good like that and then edit a deoxys sprite for it so yeah I'm working on it

oh and Darklink I'll get working on yours.

EDIT: I is done with Darklink yours was extra easy I hope you wanted that type of Charizard.

EttoreG
July 14th, 2004, 03:44 AM
I want Gary's sprite.
Is finally done?

BigBoss
July 14th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Thanks Jinoa! I'ts Really cool!

Jinona
July 14th, 2004, 07:29 AM
I want Gary's sprite.
Is finally done? It's all ready done it's back on the last page click on the little links on Jkaizer's last post just pick one of them you've got five to chose from.

capalex65
July 14th, 2004, 10:09 AM
thanks and the tentacle like arms in only on the right side (just so you know it)

Jinona
July 14th, 2004, 11:14 AM
thanks and the tentacle like arms in only on the right side (just so you know it) thank you you just made it a little easier I'm almost done with it the only thing I don't think you'll like is the way his head turned out but I'll have to leave that up to you.

EDIT: I really don't know about this one personally I don't think it turned out all to good :disappoin oh well here it is.

like I said I am taking requests again!

Undertaker the Deadman
July 20th, 2004, 05:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone create this for me

Card Color:Blue
Id No.46036
First Name: Prince
Last Name:Legolas
Trainer Sprite:Steven (if possible make him holding a bow)
Description:Accurate with Bow
Adopted PKMN: Pikachu
Team:Blaziken Rayquaza Shapedo Suicune Charizard Deoxys

E-Mail it to me at [email protected]

Thanks

ash_misty4ever
July 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Ok, this is a sprite request, not a trainer card request!

aRedMoon
July 20th, 2004, 07:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone create this for me

Card Color:Blue
Id No.46036
First Name: Prince
Last Name:Legolas
Trainer Sprite:Steven (if possible make him holding a bow)
Description:Accurate with Bow
Adopted PKMN: Pikachu
Team:Blaziken Rayquaza Shapedo Suicune Charizard Deoxys

E-Mail it to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Wrong thread buddy. Check out my sig for a link to the thread that you should request in. :P

Jinona
July 21st, 2004, 07:21 AM
Wrong thread buddy. Check out my sig for a link to the thread that you should request in. :P yeah that was a request I only do trainer sprites for said request sorry.

I don't have any sprites to work on so in my spare time I've been createing creatures for an imaginary world called Irror and I finally made one of the small pets form said world may I introduce my cute critter, Pikoo.

um well I'd like to introduce you to him the problem is it's saying it'll only 200.0 mb and the picture is like 546.1 mb's and won't take it can someone help me I really would like to open up a pikoo adoption center but I can't do that if the picture won't appear. HELP!

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 07:21 AM
I need this more together cause I tried that but the white stuff around it kept on messing it up, and I want all three of them dark, and if possible, with dark flame balls going all around them.(the flaming balls like what connects the move Flamethrower in ruby) thanks! oh yeah, could you give it to me as a GIF? thanks. Oh, and sorry I can't help you with the Pikoo thing.

aRedMoon
July 21st, 2004, 07:27 AM
I need this more together cause I tried that but the white stuff around it kept on messing it up, and I want all three of them dark, and if possible, with dark flame balls going all around them.(the flaming balls like what connects the move Flamethrower in ruby) thanks! oh yeah, could you give it to me as a GIF? thanks. Oh, and sorry I can't help you with the Pikoo thing.
If you use Photoshop, you can delete the White Space using the magic wand tool. =/

If you use Paint... well then that sucks. :P

Jinona
July 21st, 2004, 07:31 AM
I need this more together cause I tried that but the white stuff around it kept on messing it up, and I want all three of them dark, and if possible, with dark flame balls going all around them.(the flaming balls like what connects the move Flamethrower in ruby) thanks! oh yeah, could you give it to me as a GIF? thanks. Oh, and sorry I can't help you with the Pikoo thing. um I don't understand what you want me to do and I havn't got a clue where to get that flamethrower thing.

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 07:34 AM
Ok, here goes-
I need them more together cause of Paint; I can't get rid of the White stuff
I need all three Pokemon Dark (like that Charizard you did for me) and I would like it as a GIF
The sprites I need redone are attached on my last post.

aRedMoon
July 21st, 2004, 07:40 AM
If she can color 'em, I can get rid of the white space and reposition 'em. (I believe she uses Paint for her stuff)

Jinona
July 21st, 2004, 07:44 AM
If she can color 'em, I can get rid of the white space and reposition 'em. (I believe she uses Paint for her stuff)Yes I do use pain cuz I have yet to upload PSP8 onto my laptop and I would recolor it if I knew what you were talking about. sorry if that sounded mean that pikoo thing is just driving me up the wall.

aRedMoon
July 21st, 2004, 07:49 AM
I may be off, but I think he wants them all recolored to be dark, and he wants flame balls around 'em.

Raichulover12346
July 21st, 2004, 07:50 AM
Color Scheme:blue
ID Number:39502
Left Name:chloe
Right Name:landreth
Description:raichu breader
Trainer Sprite:may
Adopted Pokemon:raichu
Favorite Pokemon Type:thunder,watter
Other Pokemon:delcatty,sharpedo,sandslash,absol,kyogre

aRedMoon
July 21st, 2004, 07:54 AM
Color Scheme:blue
ID Number:39502
Left Name:chloe
Right Name:landreth
Description:raichu breader
Trainer Sprite:may
Adopted Pokemon:raichu
Favorite Pokemon Type:thunder,watter
Other Pokemon:delcatty,sharpedo,sandslash,absol,kyogre
..................................................................................................................................................

Wow. Do you fail to be able to read?

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 08:02 AM
I may be off, but I think he wants them all recolored to be dark, and he wants flame balls around 'em.
yeah, you're right but the flame balls don't have to be there.

Jinona
July 21st, 2004, 08:27 AM
yeah, you're right but the flame balls don't have to be there.all right I'll get working on that

robs #1
July 21st, 2004, 09:57 AM
can i have a steven sprite with black hair, a master ball in his hand, red and black shoes, a blue shirt and black pants? Thanks in advance.

ash_misty4ever
July 21st, 2004, 01:42 PM
I don't want to sound rude, but is my sprite done yet?
repost:

robs #1
July 21st, 2004, 02:01 PM
Do any of you guys make badge cards? if you do, I want 24 badges, 135 pokedex, 3 Leagues Mastered and ten trainer stars.Thanks!

ash_misty4ever
July 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
arghh.. Ok, Do you read? This is a trainer sprite request thread! Even though your a newbie, you still should know to read before you post! Arghhhh!

Jinona
July 21st, 2004, 05:26 PM
arghh.. Ok, Do you read? This is a trainer sprite request thread! Even though your a newbie, you still should know to read before you post! Arghhhh!hey, settle down, I should be apologizeing to you I completely forgot about your sprite but I've been busy with my parents trying to find our new house to move into so you guys'll have to bear with me.

EDIT: I finally got a way to show you a pikoo so here he is http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/pc-host/Pikooedit.gif

Yami Tolas
July 22nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Wow Jinona moving is tough i'm glad i only had to do it twice :)

antonio12451245
July 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
help me learn how to make a sprite!!!

Jinona
July 22nd, 2004, 05:11 PM
help me learn how to make a sprite!!!um I don't make my own sprites I recolor and add to allready made sprites.

antonio12451245
July 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
do you know who does know? What about a triner card and one of those icons that goes under your name?!?

Jinona
July 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
do you know who does know? What about a triner card and one of those icons that goes under your name?!?
I really don't know to many people maybe you could ask Scyther? what exactly are you looking for any way?

Yami Tolas
July 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Antonio i can show you some time how to make sprites. But i'm going to leave now so maybe tomorrow

antonio12451245
July 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
I realy dont get adopted pokemon the thing above that and sprites.

antonio12451245
July 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
thanks yami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ash_misty4ever
July 22nd, 2004, 11:36 PM
hey, settle down, I should be apologizeing to you I completely forgot about your sprite but I've been busy with my parents trying to find our new house to move into so you guys'll have to bear with me.

EDIT: I finally got a way to show you a pikoo so here he is http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/pc-host/Pikooedit.gifSorry. Your moving too? I am moving tomorrow! Well, we get the house tomorrow, but we probably won't move until next week! But, this is the first time I have moved. My family has lived in our current house, for over 24 years! Time for a huge change! Well, you don't have to be rushed, take your time! I know it's hard finding the perfect house, so think more about that, than anything else!! Good luck with the new house!

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 23rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
hi... im not sure what sprite is the one i want, but i can tell u what i would like on one... a boy trainer... dark blue shirt with gold stripe on side... black pants with red flames on bottom... dark red hair...a silver headband...and no pokeball... can you make one like that? just find a cool looking boy trainer and add those to him please... thanks!! i dont care how long it takes you, but ill be very happy! thanks!!

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
oh.,.. one other thing... how do I give the person that i will give my trainer card request to the sprite picture? like in a message

Emochu
July 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
can i have one that looks like this http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/pinchizzle/vivitrainer2.gif

Mistral
July 23rd, 2004, 08:26 PM
um okay i'd like two ( if i can get two) well the first one is of wally and his hair is still white but his shirt was the kangi symbol of the moon..er..um..just make is chinse looking and he has shorst on in stead of pants ( no need for musle tone) and instead of holding a poke ball he holds an unusually big badge( any badge) and behind him is a roselia and she's in a dancing pose( litttle red petals suround wally) thanxs and ow please send me a personal message when u make it also cause i may not be here for a while k?

THANX SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Mistral
July 23rd, 2004, 08:29 PM
oh tell me when u've read my post to, i'd really like if u do that ^__^

Jinona
July 25th, 2004, 09:48 AM
oh tell me when u've read my post to, i'd really like if u do that ^__^OK I think I've got it and I'll start working on that

Requests will be closed for a little while

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM
umm... just a quick question..... did you forget about mine? if not, and you jus dont want to make me one... i can make a trainer like i did with the pokemon in my siggy

edit: could you please give me the blank trainer card so i can make my own trainer card? thanks

Jinona
July 25th, 2004, 02:00 PM
umm... just a quick question..... did you forget about mine? if not, and you jus dont want to make me one... i can make a trainer like i did with the pokemon in my siggy

edit: could you please give me the blank trainer card so i can make my own trainer card? thankscould you tell me yours again I can't find it I'll add it to my to-do list.

I'm tellin' ya school starts for me in a week and we now have a new hose so my life is getting kinda hectic.

Deoxyoid
July 25th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Jinona, can I hav a sprite as The team aqua leader with a red bandana instead of blu, with gold pants and gold shirt? Please! thanks!

BigBoss
July 26th, 2004, 06:41 AM
did you forget about mine? I'm just asking.

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 26th, 2004, 07:11 AM
hi... im not sure what sprite is the one i want, but i can tell u what i would like on one... a boy trainer... dark blue shirt with gold stripe on side... black pants with red flames on bottom... dark red hair...a silver headband...and no pokeball... can you make one like that? just find a cool looking boy trainer and add those to him please... thanks!! i dont care how long it takes you, but ill be very happy! thanks!!

could you tell me yours again I can't find it I'll add it to my to-do list.

I'm tellin' ya school starts for me in a week and we now have a new hose so my life is getting kinda hectic.

There it is... i could make it if you dont want to, because ive learned how to customise the colors... and i finally found the trainer sprites.

edit: actually, nevermind about the trainer sprite... i made it! this is it:http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v345/jason82900/my_trainer_sprite_custom.bmpbut, i still would like to have the blank trainer card if you could, thanks!

oh ya, and that was my first ever trainer sprite re-colored... i like it a lot. please no one copy it! thanks

santadidit102
July 26th, 2004, 10:59 AM
hey can u make me a sprite of gary(http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7049) w/ pink hair and black pants and holding a lightsaber in his outstreched hand and instead of the weedle, plz put a dark colored picachu...oh and plz take off the purse like thing on his waist and ....thx in advance!!!!! check out the avatar(thats what i want it to look like....olz use my avatar.....iedited the gary sprite so you wouldnt have to do so much:) :) :)

Barry
July 28th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Hello, is it possible for you to create an entire new sprite? You could probably use this: http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/lg_fr/sprites/trainers/1755.png as for a base of the character. Then just change the pants to shorts (black) and shoes: leave the orange color on the shoes and the rest is white.

Then finally, make the shirt entirely this color: #DEDEDE or a very light gray. Basically white but has a slightly noticable grayish tint. Then, also on the shirt, in the upper left side (our right), put in a very small pokeball. Thanks in advance for everything. =D Remove his hat and make it the color of Brock's; similiar style to Brock too.

Oh yeah, take your time.

santadidit102
July 28th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Hello, is it possible for you to create an entire new sprite? You could probably use this: http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/lg_fr/sprites/trainers/1755.png as for a base of the character. Then just change the pants to shorts (black) and shoes: leave the orange color on the shoes and the rest is white.

Then finally, make the shirt entirely this color: #DEDEDE or a very light gray. Basically white but has a slightly noticable grayish tint. Then, also on the shirt, in the upper left side (our right), put in a very small pokeball. Thanks in advance for everything. =D Remove his hat and make it the color of Brock's; similiar style to Brock too.

Oh yeah, take your time.
hey man if i could save png images,i would help u but i cant....can u put the pic up as a gif or a bitmap or put a link to it?thx
-----edit-----
nevermind i figured out a way to get it from anim get AND my 35% english copy of a firered rom

Torn
July 28th, 2004, 11:38 AM
This is for Santadidit.

I didn't put the light saber in, because the way his hand is facing (with his index finger towards his neck) it wouldn't have made any sense for the LS to be there. If you want, I could re-position is hand. PM me if you want that :) I also didn't know what you meant by 'dark pikachu', so I made it, well, dark-coloured.

Jinona
July 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
lord people can't you read?!!! I am not takeing requests right now I was all ready loaded down when I last said that so now I have even more work which means you all will be getting your sprites even later than before!!! now stop requesting for a little while, while I do these sprites!!!

Barry
July 28th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Well I can read and I just thought that when you finished all of your requests that you have, then you'd have some work but if you don't want anymore, then sorry.

Torn
July 28th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Uh...Jinona, if you want, I'll help. I already did Santadidit's... so if you want, tell me which ones to do and I'll do those that are within my abilities. Don't give me them all, of course, but some. I only do sprites, not cards.

santadidit102
July 29th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Uh...Jinona, if you want, I'll help. I already did Santadidit's... so if you want, tell me which ones to do and I'll do those that are within my abilities. Don't give me them all, of course, but some. I only do sprites, not cards.
i'll help too..... but i need to figure out how to post the sprites onto my writing

Jinona
July 29th, 2004, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry I blew up like that I'm just under alot of stress right now we're trying to finish up the work on our new house and my school starts on Tuesday next week so yes I need all the help I can get just attach the sprite to your post. thank you

Barry
July 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Well you might want to organize it so you three don't start working on the same stuff.

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM
santa... are you a member of photobucket? you can upload all of the pics you draw and such to it, so you can have a valid [IMG] code. i use it alot, and it is great for gettin the codes to put pics on here

santadidit102
July 29th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Well you might want to organize it so you three don't start working on the same stuff.

yea ..it'll help us all....and im doing barrys pic

santa... are you a member of photobucket? you can upload all of the pics you draw and such to it, so you can have a valid [IMG] code. i use it alot, and it is great for gettin the codes to put pics on here

photobucket?!?! is it free? Ive never heard of it

Mistral
July 30th, 2004, 06:26 PM
...sigh -_- i'm lost in the abyss of patience..willi ever see my wally?

Barry
July 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
yea ..it'll help us all....and im doing barrys pic

photobucket?!?! is it free? Ive never heard of it

Well thanks for doing mine... though there is also that small chance that I won't use it ;)

http://www.photobucket.com/ is a free website. Sign up and you are instantly able to upload your files which is the purpose of the place.

Blissey Trainer 8290
July 30th, 2004, 07:30 PM
like barry said, yes, photobucket is free, it works great... but if you use paint(unfortunately like me) then you have to decrease the white space for coloring to an a little bit of white outside of the picture for photobucket to download just the picture and not a big blank white space with a tiny picture in it. thats what the only problem i had when i started.

oh yeah, and also after you sign up, click log-in in the upper right hand corner so you can actually download pics. it kept saying enter username and password when i wanted to insert a pic, but when i did, it never saved them.

Jinona
July 31st, 2004, 07:41 AM
I'm very sorry guys but I can't keep this thread going I have too much stuff to do around here so could some one please step up and take over for me I din't care who just so long as your good at doing custom sprites I might come back and post a sprite or two but it's true I can't do it so sorry and good-bye :( :( :( :( :disappoin :disappoin :'( :dead: :king:

BigBoss
July 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM
You don't have to worry about my request anyway........

Lj2k5
August 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Hey Can I get A Gym leader Norman with a black jacket and gray stripes. His pants the exacxt same way black with a gray stripe. And if possible can u give him brawly's hair but gray...thanks

santadidit102
August 9th, 2004, 08:08 AM
sure....i should have it done later today,or tomorrow....(srry it took so long...i couldnt find this thread for a while...i'l bookmark it)i'll take over the thread i guess

___edit___
wow...that was the easiest sprite ive ever done...lol neways, here it is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/santadidit102/norman2.bmp

Lj2k5
August 9th, 2004, 07:43 PM
thanks you for the speitre

santadidit102
August 10th, 2004, 06:09 AM
ur welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i had 2 do that 2 get a message up(the exclamation marks) :laugh: :chinese:

pokechick63
August 10th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Hi, can i have a trainer card? I want May with Blue hair standing with a Espeon. The pokemon under her should be Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Torchic, and Umbreon. Oh, yeah. Make the name be Pokechick63/Farida. Thanx My bad, not blue hair, that cap thing that she wears should be blues and her clothes should be red. :rambo: :rambo:

Barry
August 10th, 2004, 06:44 AM
No one make mine. I made it weeks ago and forgot to say anything. It's in my current card =D

pokechick63
August 10th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Pleaase get that card to me soon. i can't live another day without a trainer card!!! Why are you ignoring my need of a trainer card?

corral
August 10th, 2004, 04:24 PM
im not sure if this is thebest time to ask so DONT hurt me but could i have a sprite thats thats almost randmon as long as hews a boy with black hair im fine thxs!! :rambo:

santadidit102
August 11th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Hi, can i have a trainer card? I want May with Blue hair standing with a Espeon. The pokemon under her should be Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Torchic, and Umbreon. Oh, yeah. Make the name be Pokechick63/Farida. Thanx My bad, not blue hair, that cap thing that she wears should be blues and her clothes should be red.

This isnt a thread for trainer cards.......request in the thread Jkaizer made for trainer cards

m not sure if this is thebest time to ask so DONT hurt me but could i have a sprite thats thats almost randmon as long as hews a boy with black hair im fine thxs!!

its a good time...lol..i'll start working on it

pokechick63
August 11th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Hey, can i have a May with blue clothes? Thanx.
See ya

santadidit102
August 11th, 2004, 11:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/santadidit102/brock.png-for corral
and pokechick63,i'll have yours later

corral
August 11th, 2004, 12:03 PM
sweet, thx santadidit102 * finally have my own trainer sprite,sorta*

pokechick63
August 11th, 2004, 12:10 PM
ook thanx santadidit! You rock!

santadidit102
August 11th, 2004, 12:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/santadidit102/corral.bmp
or u could use that corral......and can u send me a sprite of may with a little bit of blue pokechick?

pokechick63
August 11th, 2004, 12:24 PM
i did ^^ check your messages!

Torn
August 11th, 2004, 12:38 PM
This one's for Pokchick ;)

santadidit102
August 11th, 2004, 03:57 PM
This one's for Pokchick
Attached Images

umm....that'll work,i guess...lol

regimew
August 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
can somebody make me a boy main character with a houndoom behind him.Also make him have green hair instead of white.
PS.Would somebody be my buddy?

Torn
August 11th, 2004, 05:36 PM
can somebody make me a boy main character with a houndoom behind him.Also make him have green hair instead of white.
PS.Would somebody be my buddy?
That's not his hair, it's a hat, so I'll do one with a Green hat, since you can't see his hair. :)

These requests are easy XD

omarfr
August 11th, 2004, 05:56 PM
It's a hat!?anyways could you do the youngster from FR/LG with black Gary pants from FR/LG and without a hat and brown Gary From FR/LG hair if you need sprites here http://spriting.simgames.net/NSA/Sheets/train.png

pokechick63
August 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I don't want to be rude, but can u please make it BMP? Thanx

santadidit102
August 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
It's a hat!?anyways could you do the youngster from FR/LG with black Gary pants from FR/LG and without a hat and brown Gary From FR/LG hair if you need sprites here http://spriting.simgames.net/NSA/Sheets/train.png

consider it done

omarfr
August 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Thanx alot I always tried to make it but I'm not that good with changing that hat to hair and recoloring

Torn
August 11th, 2004, 07:31 PM
.bmp? O_o ... Ok... Quite an odd request...

Stevo-kun
August 11th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Could i have a Lance one with a Dragonite behind him A Dratini on his left side and a Dragonair on his right side and id you can't do that can can i just have the Dragonite behind him thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

regimew
August 12th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Thank thank thank you you you

pokechick63
August 12th, 2004, 05:14 AM
my friend wants a Umbreon with a Click Here!!! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer74.png) with brown hair, Pink shirt, black pants. Thanx :2:

santadidit102
August 12th, 2004, 07:10 AM
omarfr-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/santadidit102/cooltrainer.bmp

Could i have a Lance one with a Dragonite behind him A Dratini on his left side and a Dragonair on his right side and id you can't do that can can i just have the Dragonite behind him thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/santadidit102/lancedragonite2.bmp

my friend wants a Umbreon with a Click Here!!! with brown hair, Pink shirt, black pants. Thanx

umm.....no offense, but i cant do that to an umbreon(maybe u can decide on another hair and pant color)............torn said that,and i agree

santadidit102
August 31st, 2004, 06:03 PM
no requests.........everyones moved to barry's...o well

Swampert-chan
August 26th, 2005, 10:37 PM
I need help from a spriter. Any spriter can help? I just joined, and I need some help.

Swampert-chan
August 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Someone please send me Personal Message!! If you can help!!

panghan7
August 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Swampert-chan,pls dont double post,use the edit buton ^^

Swampert-chan
August 28th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Ok. I won't EVER again. I Won't k?