PDA

View Full Version : whats the better pokemon

djdabomb
September 9th, 2007, 09:33 AM
??mew?? or mewtwo??

i recon mew

Tr@ce
September 9th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mew. This is in the wrong section... but mew definitly.

Signomi
September 9th, 2007, 09:36 AM
This would best belong in Pokémon General.

~Moved

The Real AAA
September 9th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Mewtwo is better and stronger!

Anti
September 9th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Ah, I just saw the first pokemon movie yesterday. Mewtwo was pretty dang powerful, but mew was just as good. The best PKMN movie, no doubt, and Mewtwo is better IMO, as it was the first pokemon known to be superior and godly, and the only one in my mind, b/c I think Arceus is a poser. Mewtwo was totally unstopable, though Mew was pretty darn good.

Willbey
September 9th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Mewtwo is better and stronger!

I agree! I think it can defeat mew!

GrayLuna
September 9th, 2007, 12:09 PM
if you mean the strongest it would have to be Mewtwo
if you're asking for peoples opinions like who do you like better well i like them both but i like Mewtwo more ^_^

Radikaru
September 9th, 2007, 12:17 PM
In terms of strength and abilities, Mewtwo is better.

Mew is cuter, but Mewtwo looks more awesome in my opinion.
I adore them both. <3

SheiK
September 9th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Mewtwo is stronger, but Mew is so much better-looking and cuter.

I think they are both excellent pokemon in their own rights. :D

Shiraishi
September 9th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Most Mewtwo's dont carry Shadow ball/Dark pulse(can he learn this?). Mew would win..is Mewtwo DOES, it'd win because of his superior speed..

Apathetic_Yen
September 9th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Mewtwo eats Mew all day long. Mewtow is cooler, looks cooler, has better stats (except defense I think) and pretty much pwns every other pokemon ever made.

The Real AAA
September 9th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Most Mewtwo's dont carry Shadow ball/Dark pulse(can he learn this?). Mew would win..is Mewtwo DOES, it'd win because of his superior speed..
Yeah Mewtwo could learn Shadow Ball but not Dark Pulse

Anti
September 9th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Mewtwo eats Mew all day long. Mewtow is cooler, looks cooler, has better stats (except defense I think) and pretty much pwns every other pokemon ever made.

Exactly right. Arceus is a poser. Really, Mewtwo was the original ultimate PKMN, and always will be in my mind. Heck, it could just clone Arceus...problem solved!

Ichida
September 9th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Mewtwo vs Mew is just like Deoxys vs Arceus. Mewtwo and Deoxys are stronger offensively, but Mew and Arceus are better overall.

The Infinite Devil Machine
September 9th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I like Mew better in general. You just wanna cuddle it so hard that it's head pops off!

J-Rad
September 11th, 2007, 04:13 PM
mew just pwns mewtwo. I mean who else can learn every TM and also mew could just transform intoi mewtwo and kill it!!!!!!!

Ichida
September 11th, 2007, 05:12 PM
mew just pwns mewtwo. I mean who else can learn every TM

Smeargle? :P Arceus and a couple of others come close.

Faceless*
September 11th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Mewtwo.... hands down ?_?

J Dog
September 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM
mewtwo is definately the stronger of the two...

Aegis
September 12th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Wasn't Mewtwo supposedly unbeatable or something? It's been a while since I saw the movie.

Anyway, stat wise I suppose Mewtwo would be better. I'm pretty sure Mewtwo is better in the anime as well, which would make since seeing as how it has all the Pokemon's DNA in it that Mew has plus Mew's DNA.

kebbles
September 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Wat if u culd get mew in the game and not mewtwo?
would that change ur judgement?