View Full Version : Dragon Egg Type Pokemon

September 12th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I want to know all the Dragon type Eggs that can have the egg move "Hydro Pump". I've tried a Male Seadra knowing "Hydro Pump" and a Baby Girl Bagon together in the Day Care and it didn't work. Can someone help me?

September 12th, 2007, 10:09 PM
This probably belongs in breeder's corner, but I'll answer anyways. As of 3rd gen, seadra and bagon are in the same egg group...so unless it changed in D/P, your game must be messed up. I'm 99% sure it passes hydro pump to bagon...so that's all I have for ya. Last I checked you can breed Kingdra with mence to get hydro pump...Are they breeding at all? If so, are you sure seadra knows hydro pump?

September 12th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry, I've never heard of the Breeding Corner. No, there not breeding at all. Yes, my Seadra does know "Hydro Pump".

September 13th, 2007, 8:43 AM
Oh, then they aren't in the same egg group...though I thought they were. My best advice is to evolve seadra...that's all I got, but there must be another way.

September 13th, 2007, 1:24 PM
Don't put them there if they're both boys 0.0

Umm... sometimes you have to wait a while, like walk a certain number of steps and you'll get an egg.

September 13th, 2007, 5:50 PM
I live in the Breeder's Corner (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63).

For Bagon, I'd suggest Gyarados. Your set should be working, but something must be wrong somewhere.
Are they even getting eggs at all?

September 13th, 2007, 6:20 PM
He said they aren't, which must mean there is something wrong with the game, or he has the wrong genders...forgot about gyarados...and milotic works too.

September 13th, 2007, 6:43 PM
I did Seadra and Shelgon and it worked.

September 13th, 2007, 9:36 PM
Well I'm going to try Kingdra and Bagon, Kingdra boy because the father passes down egg moves and the bagon is a girl because the mother determines what species :D capish?