PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise Discussion Thread

NessStar3000
September 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
This thread is to discuss the roleplay, Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise.

I have an important announcement for those who are currently in the roleplay. I have been thinking if we should redo the whole RP thread, here are my reasons why:

The story is just getting into a very confusing and out of hand state and some RPers of the roleplay are not being very active, like Hiruko. As long as you have a understandable/personal reason/s like school, then I am content enough.
I am now typing down a new longer and a detailed storyline of the roleplay itself.

I ask those who are roleplaying in the RP just one question. What do you suggest yourselves?

I also want our posts to be a little longer now, since I actually have computer access at home now, which made me very content when I found out. Please reply your opinion when you have the time, for knowing your opinion will affect the roleplay and its future.

SilencedShooter
September 13th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't mind starting over the RP. There's some loose ends we could tie up, and focus on character development better.

Hey NessStar....how about making me a Samson siggy?

NessStar3000
September 13th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't mind starting over the RP. There's some loose ends we could tie up, and focus on character development better.

Hey NessStar....how about making me a Samson siggy?

Now that I have a lap top at home which makes me happy, sure. ^_^

I wonder what King Cosmic and GhostPrincess would think about this suggestion.

SilencedShooter
September 13th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Now that I have a lap top at home which makes me happy, sure. ^_^

I wonder what King Cosmic and GhostPrincess would think about this suggestion.

I don't know, but starting over seems great. This RP could be 10 times better. New stories and plots and whatnot.

NessStar3000
September 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I don't know, but starting over seems great. This RP could be 10 times better. New stories and plots and whatnot.

I agree, now that I've actually took a whole day to improve my roleplay ability. With my improved RP skill, I would restart this roleplay into a newer and better roleplay. Same thing goes with the anime too.

Cosmic Tyrant
September 14th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Starting over, huh? That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I like the current one, but my busy everyday scedule has caused me to not be as active on the computer, and this way I'll be able to make up my lost time. So yeah, let's start it over!

NessStar3000
September 16th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Now all we have to wait for is GhostPrincess. I think she'll end up agreeing with is too, starting over sounds like a good idea.

SilencedShooter
September 16th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Then everybody in the rp can have LASER CANNON BREATH!!!!

Just kidding.

agurcsik
September 18th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I'm in the RP too, I think it's fine. This way I'll have some idea as to what's going on because I had just started and still don't have a starter Poke'mon yet. Nobody noticed my post either. :( But now I get the chance to be in the story from the beginning!

So in summary, I think that's fine.

NessStar3000
September 18th, 2007, 06:02 PM
That's actually one of the reasons why I want to start over, so the new RPers like you will get noticed. I felt bad how no one was responding to your posts.

agurcsik
September 19th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Now I'll get to actally participate in the RP!

SilencedShooter
September 19th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Now I'll get to actally participate in the RP!

Lucky.

You all know the new one is going to be so awesome.

agurcsik
September 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah I can't wait! Is it going to have the same basic plot idea? Either way I think it will be cool.

SilencedShooter
September 19th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah I can't wait! Is it going to have the same basic plot idea? Either way I think it will be cool.

Uh...I'm aware that there will be some changes...Can't say to much.

Cosmic Tyrant
September 19th, 2007, 06:30 PM
That's alright. Now all we need is for Ghost Princess to reply to this and start over. I hope she does it soon...

NessStar3000
September 20th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Okay, the new thread is up. It's now called "(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)". I just want the story to begin already, blame my impatience. XD

Yuukihime
September 20th, 2007, 03:23 PM
YAY I FOUND THE THREAD ^^ Sorry I would have replkied sooner but I ouldn't fidn the thread @_@ and sure I wouldn't mind starting over :P

agurcsik
September 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
It looks like this decision is unanimous! I learned that word in school last year! :classic:

RocketMemberMichael
September 21st, 2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah the new roleplay is much better and finally it has actually got some intresting characters, BTW I know this is cheeky but...Can I have three characters. I want a temp character called Romeo.

NessStar3000
September 21st, 2007, 07:29 PM
Sure, as long as he is a temp character, which in other terms I assume he counts as an NPC.

SilencedShooter
September 22nd, 2007, 04:40 AM
finally it has actually got some intresting characters
the main four are there from last time....Psy/Samson/Reene/Randy

NessStar3000
September 25th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I'm now working on the ending theme of the flash anime version of the roleplay. It's all going to make you laugh for sure. XD

SilencedShooter
September 26th, 2007, 09:11 AM
I'm now working on the ending theme of the flash anime version of the roleplay. It's all going to make you laugh for sure. XD

Haha, oh great. I can only imagine.

NessStar3000
September 26th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Haha, oh great. I can only imagine.

By the way, just to make sure I want to ask about something related to Samson's personality. Is he usually such a serious type?

SilencedShooter
September 26th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Nah. Samson is usually laid back (not in battle...), but right now he's going through some inner struggles. Once he gets it under control, he'll become alot more laid back. He's pretty relaxed right now actually, in the deck scene, since he hasnt had any "weird feelings"

NessStar3000
September 28th, 2007, 11:37 AM
I think this redo is going great. I can't wait until the suspense appears.

Here is the MP3 of the opening song of the opening theme, I want to here your guys opinion about this song I'm going to use:

SilencedShooter
September 28th, 2007, 12:19 PM

Here is the MP3 of the opening song of the opening theme, I want to here your guys opinion about this song I'm going to use:

Good choice. I can't wait to see the opening sequence with it!

Cosmic Tyrant
September 28th, 2007, 12:32 PM

If I remember correcty, this is the same song you used in the other version. Which is okay with me, because that song rocks my F-N world! I personally love that song, so I hope it eventually gets used!

NessStar3000
September 30th, 2007, 03:27 PM
So what exactly is going on in the story? Did we get inside yet? I'm very confused. X_X

SilencedShooter
September 30th, 2007, 03:36 PM
So what exactly is going on in the story? Did we get inside yet? I'm very confused. X_X

I'm confused to...with the magic sword and whatnot...You made the roleplay...So you can adjust whats going on...lol.

NessStar3000
September 30th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I better clean things up or the story will get out of control again.

agurcsik
October 21st, 2007, 07:31 AM
Maybe we could come up with some kind of a system for battling. I don't know how we would pull it off, but I'm sure we could.

NessStar3000
October 21st, 2007, 08:18 AM
That would be pretty cool, a planned out battle system. It would make the roleplay RPG instead of an RP though.

SilencedShooter
October 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM
*Samson cast firaga*
Heh...I hope the other Savior RPers find out the sites back up soon...

NessStar3000
October 26th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Looks like nobody has posted yet. If only that incident weren't true from the start, the roleplay would still be active. I guess we should (unless their busy) email them or something we can use to inform them to try and come back.

SilencedShooter
October 26th, 2007, 07:09 AM
What if they don't come back....KingCosmic posted.

NessStar3000
October 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I know for sure that GhostPrincess will be back very soon as a new member.

SilencedShooter
October 27th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I want the RP to pick up some pace X_X There still on the boat!

Cosmic Tyrant
October 28th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I know. It's a shame that the story hasn't been able to pick up recently. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if Ghostprincess or Enville will be back on anytime soon. Not to be Negative Nancy over here or anything, but I just have a feeling out it. At any rate, I hope the story is able to pick up soon...

NessStar3000
November 3rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
Nobody has posted a response yet, it's been awhile since the last one, guess we have to wait for a little longer.

I really want to continue with the story, reading off other RPs makes me really motivated to do ours, but I can't post until the reaction turns up. x_x

agurcsik
November 13th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Nobody has posted a response to what in a while?

SilencedShooter
November 13th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I really hope people start posting in it again.

NessStar3000
November 13th, 2007, 08:16 PM
It's been awhile since I last posted on the RP, yet there still hasen't been any recent posts. Again, if it weren't for that incident, the RP would be more active than it is now.

SilencedShooter
November 14th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Yup, once PC went down for a few days, the RP pretty much crumbled.

NessStar3000
November 14th, 2007, 10:49 AM
I really hate to say this, but I really don't think anyone is going to reply to the RP at anytime. I think more than a month had passed since the last post. Our redone is pretty much an even worst failure as it seems to me. X_X

Unless we continue the RP with just us, maybe even wait to see if other members are interested in joining, we may still have a chance for the RP to survive.

SilencedShooter
November 14th, 2007, 10:58 AM
You could set it up so the new people who join are inhabinants of whereever the lifeboat takes them....the people who stopped posting "Weren't seen again after the ship went down."

NessStar3000
November 14th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Do you think we should go with the process then? I really want to continue with this RP, but we just had a large number of things on our way of doing so.

SilencedShooter
November 14th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I really want to continue with it as well...it's up to you, man.

If you do continue it, you could just have Samson and Psy be the first to reach an island or something on their lifeboat, and they have no idea where the others are. If the others still want to rp in it, they can have their characters reach it later on lifeboats, but I doubt that'll happen, since they're not posting.

Cosmic Tyrant
November 14th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I was waiting for a response from one of the other three. But it doesn't seem like they're gonna be on anytime soon. Too bad...Well anyways, I've finally replied to the RP, so I guess we'll just have to go from there...

SilencedShooter
November 14th, 2007, 12:20 PM
So now it's "The wacky adventures of Psy, Randy and Samson!"

I'm glad you posted KC X_X

NessStar3000
November 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Yes, thank you for the reply King Cosmic! ^_^

I feel so motivated to get this RP going, expect my next post to be extra long. XD

Reikou
December 2nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
Hey! I'm sorry for not logging in sooner... I'm having exams right now, not only that... I've been doing charity works for my school.... Well, I'm back and ready to continue! I've posted again! Well I guess it's just the four of us until the others came back...

NessStar3000
December 10th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I'm hoping either Shiro or Renee (and even both would work out) will smell the delicious food. That way, all could meet up and Jack could finally talk about Neocean to the rest of the group. (This will be one of the most important scenes in the beginning of the story.)

Cosmic Tyrant
December 13th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Why do I get the feling that neither Ghost Princess or Reikou will be on anytime soon? I sure hope I'm wrong, I can't wait to continue with the storyline.

SilencedShooter
December 17th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Me neither. This RP has been around for awhile now....and we still haven't accomplished anything story wise, except for leaving neocean/boat sinking.

NessStar3000
December 17th, 2007, 03:20 PM
If we still do not get any post before Christmas, I'll be the one to make the next post. I really want to get this story going.