PDA

View Full Version : pokemon favorite types!

johnlycett
September 14th, 2007, 01:29 AM
whatz your favorite type of pokemon??

myn is dragons

what about you?

Lone--Wanderer
September 14th, 2007, 12:40 PM
The kind based off of oysters. The massive list of those includes Shellder and Cloyster and...oh wait, that's it. Darn.

Pookachu
September 14th, 2007, 01:07 PM
My favorite type is Psychic.

Aegis
September 14th, 2007, 01:08 PM
If Legendary counted as a type, I'd so choose it. But alas, it doesn't. I'm probably going to have to go with Grass and Dark types.

J-Rad
September 14th, 2007, 01:49 PM
dragon types pen all. There are only a couple, but if u exclude all the uber ones they added all of the non-uber are used competitively and destroy

Faceless*
September 14th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I absolutely love Ground and Dragon types :)

sims796
September 14th, 2007, 02:14 PM
^^Does that mean you use Garchomp?

My favorite is the awesome powers of Grass types.

xxFrozenFlower
September 14th, 2007, 03:36 PM
My favorite type is water... I just liked the animation of the move Surf since Pokemon Blue and it was always my favorite move, especially on my trusty water-type back then, Starmie xD Eh, I still love it and love water. Partly for Surf, partly for awesome water Pokemon, and partly because it's just an all-around pretty good type (for me at least) ^^;

Anti
September 14th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I appreciate a well designed water, ground, ghost (gengar pwns all), or dragon type, and I like steels as well. I like many grass types, but their weaknesses make me hardly ever use them...only sceptile, I believe. I mostly like good design, not something like happiny...

Waffle-San
September 14th, 2007, 04:08 PM
For some reason It's Ice I just find something cool (pun totally intended)about them. There's not to many Ice type's I love just Mamoswine. There's even one I absolutely detest (Frosslass) buti've always enjoyed the ice gyms.

My dream type Ice/Dragon!

o i have a soft side for poison types too just because they're kinda useless sometimes. Fire/Poison, Dragon/Poison, Ice/Poison/,Dark/Poison all intrigue me.