• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Shousetsu

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
This is a story I've been working on since the beginning of august. Don't be fooled, this goes way passed the chuunin exams, the exams are just an introduction that last 7-10 chapters.
I got several chapters written so far, but I won't be putting them here if it's not necessary. I don't know if this place is filled with fanfiction readers... I guess I'll find out soon.

Oh, and I know my writing skills aren't the bests, but this is more based on my ideas, on the plot and all. For the few who know me, you know I have good ideas, but sometimes have difficulties writing them.

Here's the intro.
Oh, and you can not have read the real manga and understand most of this and it does not contain spoilers.

---------------------------

Naruto Shousetsu

A man, wearing a jounin vest of the hidden village of the leaf, busted thru the door. He was exausted and could barely speak. He looked up to see a blond man, in his fifties, sitting in his big bed and looking at him. He looked tired, probably because

"Hokage-Sama... There have been kidnappings!" He said. The kage took his covers and threw them back to get out of the bed. He quickly put his clothes on and put his Kage robe. He then ran outside of the building to find that a dozen of jounnins as well as several civilians were waiting for him. He looked around and couldn't speak, but after a couple of seconds, the man who had warned him came from behind him and started speaking.

"These parents have had their kids kidnapped" He said, pointing to the group of adults. "We searched as hard as we could, but the kidnapper is no rookie, he knew what he was doing." He followed.

As the Hokage looked at the crowd that was facing him, waiting for him to say something or to give an order, he noticed someone he knew. A man that also looked in his fifties with black hair and eyes.
"Sasuke, please tell me they didn't take Shuka!" He said, almost obligating his friend to tell him what he wanted to hear. Sasuke put on a comforting smile.

"Don't worry, I just came to help search. Shuka is fine... But I'm afraid bad news awaits you..." Answered the Uchiha member. A woman stepped up beside Sasuke and in front of Naruto. She had long dark blue hair, a hyuuga outfit and was crying with her hands on her face. The kage quickly took her and held her tight in his arms, trying to comfort her. After she got a hold of herself, she pushed Naruto back a little to speak.

"Naruto..." She said before pausing. "They took kyo..." She then followed, jumping back into his arms, crying on his shoulders.

"Don't worry Hinata, We'll get him back, we'll get them all back. Is Kura ok?" He then asked to be answered in a positive manner.
Another jounin stepped up, holding a sheet of paper in his hands. He started reading it out loud with a neutral tone of voice.

"Sir, these are the kids who have been taken: Uzumaki Kyo, Nara Ikasu, Aburame Ryo, Sumiyaka Kishura and Sentou Katoumi."

2 Years Later

"Come on, we're missing it!" said one boy, pulling his friend by the arm, dragging him to where he wanted to go. The two friends looked about nine or ten years old and both had blond hair.
"We already missed the first match and the second has started!" He followed, still running in the direction of the center of the village.

"What's so special about these matches anyway? Is Anyone you know fighting?" Asked the other boy, pulling his arm in a swift move, tired of getting it pulled around. While he was rubbing his shoulder, he got his answer.

"No, but they say it's the best chuunin exam finals since the Hokage's exam!" He said, excited.

"Well, what are we waiting for, Sho? Let's go!" Finally said the other. Both started running towards the Konoha stadium, eager to watch the matches everybody was talking about.

Last edited:

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Chapter 1

"Match 2: Hakiri Vs. Taz, Hariki is the winner!" Said the proctor, who had watched the whole match from close up. After this short but painful match for the loser, medics rushed in the fighting area. After examination, it was official. The jounin, with his right eye surrounded with bandages, started speaking again.

"Ladies and gentleman...It is my sad duty to inform you that Taz is dead." Announced the man, unhappy. A dark silence took over the crowd, making it possible to hear the smallest peep.
"But that can't stop us, we have a sunny day and we must go on with the matches." He followed, putting a smile back on his face. "That said,Match 3 shall start: 13 year old Luna Belamour Vs. 14 year old Artrik Ichuri!" He then said.

The two genins came down: Artrik had blond, ear length hair,Blood red eyes and a black shirt with the sleeves ripped off. He was from the village hidden in the grass. The other one, Luna, had long white hair and yellow eyes. She had a tight black T-shirt and a knee-lenght black skirt. She was from the village hidden among stones. Both looked like cold blooded people.

"You know the rules, you may start." Announced the proctor. Luna took a pair of kunais from her pouch and threw them at her enemy. But Arctrik did nothing but put his arms in front of him,making the weapons hit the arms.
Excessive amounts of blood started coming out of those body parts, making a large puddle in only a dozen of seconds. The wounded boy looked at his opponent and grinned. He took an item from his pouch and threw it in front of him: It was a smoke bomb. Luna did nothing, all she did was stand there with two shurikens in her right hand and a kunai in her left. When the smoke dissipated, there were two Artriks, he had made a clone. But what was weird was that none of them had a wound in their arm and there was no blood on the ground anymore.

Both separated, one going to the left and one to the right. Once they were far enough from each other, they started running towards Luna at the same time. She quickly reacted and threw a shuriken at each one. The one that was coming from the right blocked it while the other one received it on his forearm. He didn't disappear and blood started dripping from his arm.

"So,you're the real one!" She yelled before taking a dozen shurikens and sending them all on him, ignoring the clone. All but one hit him, making him fall down on his back.
"Not so tough,are you?" She said. But then she noticed something: He was melting,turning into a puddle of blood.
"What the...?" She commented. As she did, blood could be heard dripping behind her. When she turned back, she froze. Artrik was standing behind her with his wrists opened and excessively bleeding, so much that his hands couldn't even be seen. In no time the streams of blood started entangling the girl, making her unable to move.
"But...how?" She asked nervously.

"Well, the people of my clan all have a particularity: We produce enormous amounts of blood, over 3 times what a normal person does. Over many years, we learned to control it, making us take advantage of our wounds. Oh, and in case you were wondering... My clones might take more work than a normal one to create, but they are much more resistant." He explained with no emotion. The blood around Luna started getting tighter.
"So, shall I proceed to killing you?" He asked.
"You can try, but you won't be able to..." She answered as her face started cracking up. in a couple of second, her hole body fell apart to reveal a puppet. Brown hair that was spiked downwards, a messy cloak and no eyes, that's what the puppet looked like.

"What's this?!?" Said the boy, letting go of it and backing up quickly.

"That's Shiro, my puppet!" Said a voice, coming from behind some trees that were behind the puppet. Out of them came a girl who looked exactly like the puppet did when it was in disguise; that was the real Luna.
"You've been fighting a puppet this hole time, I just wanted to see how you fought before taking you really on." She followed, grinning. She moved her fingers a little,making her puppet stretch it's arm's out.Eight of Shiro's fingers opened up, sending three senbons per finger. Artrik quickly took out a kunai and started blocking them, but off all one was able to pass and penetrate his flesh. It hit the left part of his chest. Artrik simply took it out.

"Well, is that all?" He asked, mocking the girl. She started laughing.
"if you think a poison flowing in your blood is nothing, yes,that's all." She said.

Artrik quickly reacted with the kunai he was holding. He cut himself where the poison had entered,letting the blood come out. A small expression of pain was seen in his face at that time. Black blood was on the floor.

"So you're using that poison? Not going easy on me,are you?" He said has he noticed no more black blood was coming out of him. He concentrated, making the wound heal quickly.

Artrik was about 10 meters from the puppet and Luna was a dozen feet behind it. It wouldn't be easy to get to her.

"I guess it's time to take out another jutsu of mine." Said the boy as he cut both his wrists.

Back